Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
When is the update bro??
[+] 1 user Likes Keerthi aishu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(19-03-2024, 11:20 AM)Keerthi aishu Wrote: When is the update bro??

I'm working with Indian wife playes with construction workers ( whore dance). And stucked in one point. I had to delete pages of pages. Let me finish that first. Then I'll start writing this update.
It will take time.
Like Reply
I have a humble request to the author. Please , finish this story first. This is the best among the all kind of topics. We don't usually get this kind of lactating housewives stories. This story is really good. Please don't quit writing. And give us update as soon as possible.
Like Reply
WAITING. 
[Image: IMG-4104.jpg]
Like Reply
eagerly waiting for continuation..
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-61087-post-55...pid5549869
New update on Gayatri & Ravi dirty story.
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
(27-03-2024, 09:56 PM)dagadu Wrote: Update please

It will take a week or a few more days
Like Reply
(28-03-2024, 01:29 PM)Tunkai Wrote: It will take a week or a few more days

Are you not interested to write this story?
Like Reply
(28-03-2024, 06:50 PM)Jhonsaran Wrote: Are you not interested to write this story?

I never said that I'm not interested.Writing a story is not easy. And this is not my only work. I've other stories too and I've a family too. I've my social responsibilities too.
I can't give update every week.
And that's the only reason Prince babul left this story.
Sorry I can't give update so frequently. Writing story is not easy job. And my family and it's responsibility is more important than everything.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(28-03-2024, 07:15 PM)Tunkai Wrote: I never said that I'm not interested.Writing a story is not easy. And this is not my only work. I've other stories too and I've a family too. I've my social responsibilities too.
I can't give update every week.
And that's the only reason Prince babul left this story.
Sorry I can't give update so frequently. Writing story is not easy job. And my family and it's responsibility is more important than everything.

Sry I'm not blame you. As a story fan i ask , take your own time, again sry and waiting for your update
[+] 2 users Like Jhonsaran's post
Like Reply
please give update
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-1608.jpg]
Like Reply
Heart
[Image: IMG-4207.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(29-03-2024, 11:06 PM)ronylol Wrote: please give update

I visit here daily but no update
Like Reply
(18-04-2024, 09:32 PM)Jhonsaran Wrote: I visit here daily but no update
Better The Writer Should End This Story. It's Difficult For Both The Writer and reader to hang on to this. While writing erotic story, the writer has to be extremely horny. But When the writer is only focused on writing erotica, It'll be really difficult for him to cope up with the Other Day to Day works like Office Or studies. 
So If He Gives a Proper ending to this story, it'll be more than enough for the readers. Let's wait to hear from him
Like Reply
(19-04-2024, 11:03 AM)Keerthi aishu Wrote: Better The Writer Should End This Story. It's Difficult For Both The Writer and reader to hang on to this. While writing erotic story, the writer has to be extremely horny. But When the writer is only focused on writing erotica, It'll be really difficult for him to cope up with the Other Day to Day works like Office Or studies. 
So If He Gives a Proper ending to this story, it'll be more than enough for the readers. Let's wait to hear from him

Your points are correct. I'm really busy is serious things.
But the story is under way.  I actually wrote 5-6 pages. But then altered them. Writing a story is not so easy. And after many difficulties I'm writing stories from last 3 years. I've no issues to continue the story. But I need time. I hope.within a few days I'll give you a new update.
Like Reply
No problem bro but give a big update
Like Reply
Heart 
[Image: IMG-4343.jpg]
Like Reply
My auntie was in hospital. Today I take her back at home.
And now I'm writing the story.
As you know my writing is slow due to lots of detailing. I can't write without detailing. So, wait a little more. I'll give you the update.
Like Reply