An Indian couple exploring the Swinger lifestyle by divya_baby
"So that's what happened," Nagesh said concluding his story.

"We've become full-fledged swingers," Aarti observed. She put her arms around her husband. "Any regrets?"

"No, I had a lot of fun. And you?"

"Me too," she said. "I like swinging. It's exciting. As much as I enjoy sex with you, hon, I admit the thought of a little variety makes me horny."

"Different pussy makes me hot too," he agreed.

"I have to confess something else, though," she said almost shyly."

"Oh?" he questioned.

"I'm glad we used condoms only on the first night. I loved the feel of bare cock inside me. It made me even hotter to have Chirag and Gautam fill my unprotected womb with their cum.

"Does my saying that bother you?" she asked realizing how wanton she must have sounded.

"No hon," he said. "I really enjoyed outing my cock into Divya's and Rekha's unprotected pussies for essentially the same reason."

Aarti looked relieved. Her husband bore no grudge against her for having anal sex with Chirag.

"So I guess that means we're going to become the third couple in their swinging group?" Aarti asked.

"Only if you want to," he replied.

"I want to," she said kissing him. "We'll accept their invitations and we should reciprocate by inviting them too."

"It sounds good to me," Nagesh said. "But there's still one thing better than swinging," Nagesh noted.

"What's that," Aarti asked."

"Loving you," he said.

She smiled, gave him a peck. "I love you so much, Nagesh. But we have chores to do."

Aarti was happy. Nagesh seemed to have the knack to say the right thing at exactly the right time.

With that, they spent the rest of the evening unpacking their luggage, calling their children to tell them they were safely back, and preparing for their return to work. But in the back of his mind, Nagesh noted that his wife had once again allowed a man to take control.

The three couples met briefly at breakfast on the following morning. They agreed to meet on the second Saturday of every month, provided of course, they had no other obligations.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
A week later, Aarti found her husband in a pensive mood.

"You've got something on your mind, Nagesh."

"Yes, hon, I've been extremely busy at work since our cruise. Now I have to take a few business trips to the South. Some of the regional offices have invited me to train their staff. My boss says I'm a good trainer because I know how to make information management policies and procedures understandable to staff. He encouraged me to accept the invitations and also asked me to attend an information management conference in Bangalore. I'll be away for almost three of next four weeks. The only good thing is there will no more business travelling for the next few months after that."

"Well, we do have to work for living, Nagesh," she sighed sympathizing with her husband. "Consider yourself lucky. These business trips are the exception rather than the rule," she observed. "You just hit a bad streak. That's all."

"Worse," he continued smiling, "these business trips will put a damper on our sex life. We won't be able pay our new swinging friends a visit until this rash of business trips is over."

"You have to do what you have to do," she said philosophically.

"Even in the week since we came back, I've been up to my eyeballs in work because of a major legal case has come up. We've had difficulty finding some important documents staff failed to pay proper attention to the management of their records. I've had to put in overtime to find them. I feel drained," he complained."

"I don't like the way your job has been draining you either," Aarti replied wryly. "That's my job." She batted her almond-shaped eyes.

Nagesh smiled broadly at her corny double entendre. He drew sweet wife into his arms and gave her a deep loving kiss, then grabbed her butt for good measure.

"You've got something in the tank?" Aarti asked.

"Don't go there, hon. I have to get back to work on preparing training materials and my conference presentation. I thought I'd be able to do it all at work but it's not turned out that way. You know what I'm like, thorough and fastidious. Every word has to convey a message to my audience."

With that, Nagesh went back to the computer. "Where was I..." he mumbled to himself.

Several weeks later, Nagesh returned home from the last of his business trips. It didn't help that his flight home was delayed. He had to wait for several hours before a seat became available. Exhausted, he was finally able to drag himself through the door. He had only enough energy to give his wife a perfunctory kiss, then headed straight for the shower.

Nagesh enjoyed his showers. He not only washed away the day's dirt and the sweat, but also symbolically washed away his cares at work. Nagesh strongly believed in separating his private life from his work life. Aarti liked that about him; she shared his attitude.

Dinner was ready by the time Nagesh finished showering. The next day was a Friday; it also happened to be a holiday. Friday was a holiday. The couple looked forward to having a relaxing three-day weekend together.

After dinner and dishes, Nagesh went to the living room where he took his habitual place on the sofa and stretched his legs on the ottoman. He patted a place beside him, a clear invitation to his wife to cuddle and snuggle. It meant that he was finally beginning to relax.

'Good,' Aarti mused, 'he's coming down from his work high, or should I say work low.'

She sat down beside him and put her head on his shoulder. "Mmm," it's nice to have my man back," she said.

Nagesh curled his arms around her shoulders. "It feels really good to have the love of my life in my arms again too," he said. "I feel so much better already."

They snuggled silently for a few moments.

"I've got a surprise for you," Aarti perked up.

"Is it something like the surprise you gave me after we came home from the cruise?"

"Of course not," she laughed. "You'll like this surprise," she declared.

"Okay, what's the surprise?" Nagesh asked.

Nagesh noticed she had a silly smirk on her face.

"You'll find out later," she said coquettishly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nagesh shrugged. He decided to let her tell him in her own way and in her own time. He was intrigued but willing to play along.

They lay in each other's arms for a while longer, exchanging tender kisses and caresses.

Aarti sensed him becoming more relaxed. The husband and lover she knew and loved was almost back.

"How do feel now, hon?" she asked after a few more moments.

"Sweetie, when I'm with you, I always feel so much better," he replied embracing her.

As far as Aarti was concerned, the moment had arrived.

"That's good, lover. It's time for your surprise. You wait here for a few minutes. Okay?"

"Whatever you say, hon."

Aarti went to the bedroom.

A few minutes later she called out to her husband. "Hon, could you come to the bedroom please? But don't walk in. Put your hand on the doorknob and then close your eyes. No peeking. Don't open them until I say so. Okay?"

"Okay" he agreed somewhat bemused by her peculiar behaviour but also wondering what she had in store.

He put his hand on the door and closed his eyes.

"My eyes are closed, Aarti," he called through the door.

"Okay, come in a few steps but don't open your eyes."

"Why all the mystery?" he enquired as he opened the door, his eyes still closed.

"You'll see," she giggled. "For sure you'll really see," she said emphasizing the word 'really'.

He stepped in. "Now what?"

"Okay, open your eyes," she giggled again.

He did. And what he saw caused his cock to stand erect almost immediately. She was reclining on her back, which was propped by pillows. Her legs were spread wide-open. Her pussy was absolutely naked! No bush! Not a single pubic hair was visible on her love triangle! It was glorious!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nagesh's eyes seem to pop out of his head. He fixated on the wondrous hairless slit between her creamy-white and silky-smooth thighs. Like a doomed star falling into a stellar black hole, he stumbled toward the bed, dropped onto his knees, and clamped his mouth on her naked pussy.

Grabbing her around her hips, Nagesh used his strength to push her vee up against his mouth almost as if he were trying to eat her. He latched onto her sweet snatch like a limpet on a rock in an intertidal pool. He French-kissed her pussy lips with the same passion as normally French-kissed her mouth.

Nagesh lashed his tongue up and down her labia, sticking his tongue into her as far as he could go. She was wet with excitement. She tasted good.

Nagesh sucked her clitoris. Aarti squirmed; she moaned with pleasure. Once more he focussed on her lower lips, paying special lingual attention to each individual fold of her labia. He tried to again to put her pussy inside his mouth, savouring each and every contour of hot, smooth sexual parts. Every time he stuck his tongue into her vaginal opening, he relished the taste of her sexual juices. He lapped at her eagerly. He did not want to lose a single drop of her feminine liqueur.

His whole world seemed to centre on her bald hot spot. "Give me more," he mumbled almost to himself. "This tastes so good. Give me more!" he said more loudly. "Cum in my mouth."

He resumed limpet-like suction. Nothing could feel and taste better than the hairless gourmet pie in his mouth.

Nagesh's sudden, vigorous ardour initially caught Aarti by surprise, but only for an instant. She welcomed his ardour. She showed her eagerness by pulling his head into her love nest. She flexed her hips upwards as if she were trying to swallow his tongue with her vaginal mouth. She enjoyed her husband's exceptionally skilful mouth and tongue, but she enjoyed even more his lustful, unrestrained passion for her.

Aarti felt her body submit to his erotic assault. She gasped and groaned in pleasure. Tremors of pleasure coursed through her body. Soon she would capitulate to her man; she would let him completely have his way with her.

She heard his demand to cum in his mouth as he feverishly worked between her legs. What started off as tremo turned into a massive orgasmic earthquake that shook her entire body.

Once her climax passed, Aarti flopped back, spent. Her breathing was heavy. Her eyes were closed. She was as much surprised by her own sudden ardour as she was by his.

Nagesh's mouth fell away from her love triangle, but only for a moment. She felt the bed move. The head of his rock-hard penis enter her soaking-wet womb. It went in easily, and deeply, into her eager body.

Nagesh's lustful penetration caused her passion to surge once again. She was multi-orgasmic. Having just had one orgasm, she was ready, willing and wanting more. She undulated her pelvis in an effort to travel up and down his shaft. He pumped into her vigorously. Both were primed. Both knew another big O was the horizon. And it came, for both of them this time.

"I thought you might like to see my pussy completely shaven," she said finally, "but I had no idea it would turn you into a horny super-stud."

"I learned something new about myself," he said. "I love pussy, but I love naked pussy even more. I'm hungry for pussy. I am a gourmet for bald pussy, especially yours."
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
6th June 2017
The above post was the last post by the writer.

And there are no updates after that.

And the last request for the update by a member is on 10th May 2018 .

Thats all we can get from the xossip.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
looks very good, will read tonight
Like Reply