Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Update please
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-08-2023, 02:23 PM)RajV Wrote: Long wait ended well, another good episode, aur ab huby ke boss aa rehe hai, unhe bhee dud peelane se suru kerna, per baar Sameer request kere Deepa ko kee thoda comfort dede sir ko, aur fir pehlee baar Sameer ke samne Deepa chuwaye apne sunder chuche

[Image: beauty.jpg]

Deepa Boss ke samne kuch der me

We want update boss
Like Reply
(25-10-2023, 09:19 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Update 14

Sameer : Dipa, what the doctor says?

Dipa : Ah, nothing to worry about.
It's just an infection. I've also visited the gynecologist.
He told me to avoid contact with other kids.
Sameer : Wait, wait. He?
Dipa : Yes. Dr. Rekha is out of town. So, there was an male doctor. I just took suggestions from him.
Sameer : And what are the suggestions?
Dipa : He told me that I'm doing a nobel job. So I should continue this but..
Sameer : But?
Dipa : I shouldn't allow the other kid to touch me.
So I have bought two new feeding bottles for them.
Sameer : Two? What about that adult kid, you've mentioned.
Dipa : I didn't tell you about an adult boy. I've told you about a big boy, suffering from malnutrition. His age is hardly 12.
Sameer : What? 12?
But….
Dipa : Offf, Prevert minded hubby. Now stop.
Sameer : Awwwh. You know what I was flying high about thinking of you pushing your dudu to a young man. It was so amazing.
Dipa : Chhi. You are a dirty minded man.
And I know, if I really did this, you'll kill me.
So, stop talking bullshit. I'm on the middle of a road.
And I'm taking the auto now and coming back home.
By the way, when are you coming?
Sameer : Huh. I can't leave the office before 9.30.
Dipa : But why?
Sameer : Ah,You can't understand. Mr. Neogi is also in the office. Don't wait for me. You take your dinner on time.
Dipa :No, no. I'll be waiting for you. Try to come soon.
Bye.
Sameer : Bye.
Dipa hang off the call and stopped by the road to catch a auto or Toto( e-rickshaw )
Tukun was sleeping on her lap, putting his head on her left lap.
Dipa's big boobs were bouncing freely as she didn't wear her bra back under her blouse as per doctor's suggestion.
Soon a Toto came and agreed to drop her at her doorstep.
After a while Ramla called her.
Ramla: Didi, are you coming this evening?
Dipa : Ramla, I'm sorry, but I can't. Samir will be late and I'm now coming back from the doctor's clinic. And the doctor suggested something to me. So I'm not going now.
Ramla : Oh no. Didi, the little kid is crying very much. You don't have to go to the others now. But think about the little baby.
Dipa : I know Ramla Auntie. Don't worry.
You come to my house. I'll give you the milk.
Ramla : But how?
Dipa : Oh I'm in Toto now. I can't explain everything to you. Just come.
Ramla : Ok, Didi.

The sky was dark and a breezy wind was blowing. It seems a Storm or a heavy is coming soon.
Dipa reached home.
She put Tukun on the bed and changed his clothes as he was coming back from the clinic. She then removed her clothes and quickly washed her body and wore a thigh length baby doll nighty and then made some coffee and toast and then started watching the TV.
She was waiting for Ramla. From the evening encounter with the joss stick vendor in that skimpy nighty, she had gathered some courreges. So she didn't bother to wear the robe over that babydoll.
Soon the doorbell rang.
Dipa shouted, " Ramla Di. Wait.I'm coming "
She put the coffee mug on the center tea table and happily went to open the door.
As it was almost 8 at night and As only Ramla Auntie was coming, Dipa had chosen to wear more skimpy nighty than the evening.

It had bikini shaped cups over her huge milk tanks. And most of her breasts were outlining the cups from every side. Because that babydoll nighty had gifted to her by Sameer on their honeymoon, when her melons were smaller than now.
And the cups were made of some kind of semi transparent mesh materials and the entire dress was made of soft and thin satin material which ended just 2 inches below her Pussy.
And in the back, it was just at the parallel end of her butt cheeks.

She ran towards the door and opened the door with a gentle smile on her face.
But as she opened the door and looked up, her smiling face became pale and worried.
What the….. She closed the door before finishing her words.

It was Ramen at the doorstep. But he was not alone.
Another skinny black man was standing beside him.
He was very skinny and pitch black in color. He was wearing only a short lungi which was dangling a few inches above his knees. His legs were covered in some dirty mud and he was wearing a pair of very cheap and torn sandals. He was topless and all of his ribs were visible. The sweaty and smelly man was smiling at Dipa and he was missing some of his teeth.
Dipa was scared and quickly shut the door and started breathing heavily.
Ramen : Arre, Madam, why you? Shut the door?
Dipa : Why are you here and who is with you?
Ramen : Oh ho, madam, ha ha ha, don't be so scared. He is Poltu. My friend.
We were just drinking some liquor after work. But Ramla Di said that you asked her to come home to give her your milk for my children. So, She called me. I was nearby. So…..
Dipa : Ok. It's ok. But why do you bring your friend with you?
Poltu : See, I've told you. I'm a ugly man. No one likes me. Now see, your madam also got scared to see me.
Poltu said those words with a very sad voice.
Hearing his words Dipa's heartfelt sorry for him.
But she couldn't decide what to do.
Ramen said, Madam , you don't have to worry. Poltu is a very good man.
Dipa : I'm not worried. But you shouldn't bring another man with him to me.
Ramen : Ok, Madam, I'm sorry for this. Now please open the door.
Dipa was not only worried, she was a little shy also. But another part of her mind was telling her to open the door and display herself to the new stranger.
Her kinky mind and naughty clit was insisting her to open herself to the man but another part of her decent mind was getting shy and embarrassing.
She finally opened the door, slowly and hesitantly.
Her cheeks were red with embarrassment.
Her face was seeing the floor.
She whispered, come in.
Ramen : Ah, thank you madam. Hey Poltu, come in.
Poltu : No no, I'm ok here. I don't want to bother her anymore.
Dipa: Don't worry, Dada, come in.
Poltu : But, Madam, I'm a ugly dirty man. So…..
Dipa : No one is ugly in the world. But yes, your legs are dirty. So, you both go to the washroom straight from here and clean your legs and hands properly. And then come to the drawing room. I'm making coffee for you.
Poltu : But Madam, I'm a mathor( A Toilet cleaner). No one used to allow me inside their room.
Ramen : Are bhai, madam is not like others. She has a diamond heart. I've told you na, how she used to feed her milk to my son and to the other poor slum men.
Dipa's face went red. She wanted to beat Ramen. That man not only brought poltu with him, he also told him about her breast feeding to the slum men.
She was dying in anger and shame. But at the same time she was getting horny.
Before she could say anything, Poltu asked her, where is the washroom, madam?
Dipa : Ah this way.
They went to the washroom.
Dipa could see that both of their eyes were staring at her big milk tanks.
And her nipples were getting hard like bullets and poking the mesh fabric.
The impression of her light brown areolas and milky white melons getting prominent through the double layer of mesh and satin fabric, as her cups were getting wet with her milk.
The leaking of milk increased with her arousals.
More she was getting aroused, the more she was leaking milk.
And soon the cups over her boobs became fully wet.
She went to the kitchen and started making coffee for them.

After a few minutes she heard that the men were coming out of the bathroom.
Ramen stopped at the kitchen entrance and asked, madam, where should we sit?
Dipa : Go left and sit on the sofa.
Dipa came to the room with a tray filled with three mugs of coffee and some cookies.
Her babydoll's booby cups were totally drenched with her overflowing milk. And when she bent to put the tray on the tea table, almost 60% of her milky white boobs and the upper half of her areolas spilled out from her bikini cut cups. Even her side boobs and a huge amount of cleavage were visible.
Ramen's and Poltu's eyeballs fall down from their shocket. They couldn't believe what Dipa was showing them.
Dipa looked at them and saw, Paltu was sitting on the floor.
She smiled and said, hey Poltu why are you sitting on the floor?
Poltu: Boudi, After all I'm a Dalit man.
Dipa: Oh, shut up. Come here and sit on the sofa.
Poltu : But Boudi?
Dipa : No, but. Come on.
Good. Now take the coffee and tell me how it is.
Ramen : But Madam, we were having a little alcohol a few minutes ago. So, is it ok to consume coffee after that?
Dipa : Humm, I could smell that odor when you both came to my doorstep. Don't worry, this coffee will help you to come up from the hangover.
And I made it specially for you. Have it.
Dipa took the mugs from the table and then handed the mugs to them.
She was purposely bending in front of them.
And then she sat on the sofa opposite to them.
When she sat the hem of her babydoll raised up to her upper thigh. But her panty less pussy was still under the hem and hidden from the spectators. But…
But the juices she was leaking were making sticky transparent patches on her milky white smooth thighs.
The slits at the side of her waist were showing the side of her hips.
There were very faint,tiny, light brown and silky hair on her legs which were almost invisible.
But there was hair on her armpit and pubic area. Because she never goes outside wearing any sleeveless blouses or salwar. So there was no need to remove those hair.
So when she was lifting her arm to sip the coffee her right armpit hair was peeking out.
And that silky brown hair was waving by the Fan air.
That was making both men crazy. They were eating her lusty body with their eyes and looking at each other.
Dipa asked, Hey, why are you so silent? Didn't tell me how the coffee is?
Poltu : Yes Boudi, it's too good. We actually don't know much about coffee. But it's different and more delicious than we used to have in marriages.
Dipa : In marriages?
Ramen : Yes. We just have coffee when we are invited to any marriage ceremony or some other kind of occasion. Coffee is a luxury for us.
Poltu : Yes. But I have never had this kind of thick and tasty coffee ever. It must be an expensive coffee.
Dipa : No, no, it's just a regular one. But I made this especially for you guys.
Ramen : Hummm. Not the coffee, I think the speciality is in the milk. Where do you buy the milk, Madam? Mother Dairy? 
Dipa : Oh no. I didn't buy any milk.
Just then Tukun started crying.
Dipa said, ah excuse me. And she got up and ran to her bedroom.
The hem of that negligee flew up at her back when she was hopping towards the bedroom. Just a hint of her bottom butt appeared for a friction of a second and then the hem came down and covered her butt again. And she disappeared inside the bedroom.

Mindblowing.. Update plz
horseride
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
update please
Like Reply
I'm supar busy. As my sister's wadding is coming next week. So it's impossible for me to write. I'll be free from February second week.
Like Reply
OMG….Is she back?
[Image: 91-D5-A1-C7-C52-D-4451-93-C5-015-F72731075.jpg]
Like Reply
waiting for continuation...
Like Reply
Wooowww… What a updates.! Stunning comeback. Thank you Bro.
Waiting for her upcoming adventures part-2. 
[Image: IMG-3287.jpg]

[Image: IMG-3240.gif]
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Update???
Like Reply
Waiting for her new adventure
Like Reply
Waiting tunkai for continuation...
Like Reply
Ok, sorry guys for the waiting. I had busy with my house repairing and redecorating as my sister's marriage waa coming.
Then I got busy with her marriage. And as a lone male of the family, I had all the responsibilities.
And all of these finished on 8th February. And then I became sick. Now I'm suffering from vitamin deficiency and feaver.
But from today I'm starting the writing. And hope within 10-12 days I'll be able to upload the story.
Sorry for your waiting and sorry for my non responding mode.
Like Reply
WAITING.
[Image: IMG-3243.jpg]
Like Reply
Please there will be only low class begaar and old man
[+] 1 user Likes Vissle's post
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
(12-02-2024, 05:42 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Ok, sorry guys for the waiting. I had busy with my house repairing and redecorating as my sister's marriage waa coming.
Then I got busy with her marriage. And as a lone male of the family, I had all the responsibilities.
And all of these finished on 8th February. And then I became sick. Now I'm suffering from vitamin deficiency and feaver.
But from today I'm starting the writing. And hope within 10-12 days I'll be able to upload the story.
Sorry for your waiting and sorry for my non responding mode.
Take care bro
[+] 1 user Likes Roopesh M S's post
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply