Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Update kar yaar
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[+] 1 user Likes wickymack's post
Like Reply
Does anyone know any other stories like this on web
[+] 1 user Likes Lousy1995's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2024, 06:23 PM)Lousy1995 Wrote: Does anyone know any other stories like this on web

Like Reply
(09-01-2024, 06:23 PM)Lousy1995 Wrote: Does anyone know any other stories like this on web

You can refer my story..model mom
Like Reply
(05-01-2024, 06:30 PM)Chetanhotty Wrote: Oh my god..... I masturbated thrice after reading your update . Long time we were waiting for this. Uncle Gajendra is very lucky . Next update jaldi do Bhai. Your story has every element . One of the best story ever in this portal.

It was nice to read your comment. Feelings like me and you have arisen.
Like Reply
gus this thread will be updated only next month
Heart
The original Ondipuli from ExBii cool2
Like Reply
When will its new update come? Please update a little sooner.
Like Reply
An update vis required plz
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
We are eagerly waiting for the next update but you are not coming, what happened, don't you feel like bringing the story forward, please update quickly.
Like Reply
The writer is making fool of us he is not ready to update the story n we r begging him.....i think he is not intrested in this story ir elz he wont take a month
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
(02-02-2024, 10:57 AM)sankya12345 Wrote: The writer is making fool of us he is not ready to update the story n we r begging him.....i think he is not intrested in this story ir elz he wont take a month

It's not a proper way to insult the author. He has given us a lot of pleasure through his story. At least encourage him for further update. Don't use harsh words for any author here bro. Relax.
Like Reply
Bro what happened? Did Gajendra uncle find out that you are writing this story?
Like Reply

Quote:

Like Reply
Hello Dear Readers. Sorry for the late update. I know it's more than a month since my last update. I apologise for keeping you all waiting for the further part of my story due to my busy working schedule these days.
I am pleased to inform you all that the further part of the story will be updated by the end of this week
Hope you all keep giving love to me and my story like always. Thanks...and ENJOY.
Ayush  Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
(07-02-2024, 12:16 AM)Ayush0098 Wrote:
Hello Dear Readers. Sorry for the late update. I know it's more than a month since my last update. I apologise for keeping you all waiting for the further part of my story due to my busy working schedule these days.
I am pleased to inform you all that the further part of the story will be updated by the end of this week
Hope you all keep giving love to me and my story like always. Thanks...and ENJOY.

I dnt think so so u will give the next update 
Its jst dat u like to keep waiting peoples 
N if u r giving the update plz make sure it contains more dan 2-3 pages as it will compensate the previous whole month so dat we will read the 2-3 pages calmly
Like Reply
Plz give us a big update
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply