Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Wink 

"My sexy mother with her Lustful official colleague Mr. Gajendra"

Hello friends. This is my first story that I am posting here . Rathar being a story it's a real incident that happened in my life in the year 2020. During the lockdown phase of COVID. Before going to the story let me introduce you to the main characters of this erotic tale , that I am going to narrate you all here. 
I am currently in b.tech 2nd year. I live with my mom "Sreerupa Verma" who is a typical housewife plus a working woman in one of the leading Bank of India as manager. She is 48 years of age and has superb body figure. The most attractive part of her body is her breasts which are too big (40DD) . As she is little chubby her breasts seems more hot. By the way her figure is 40-36-42. 
My dad and mom got divorced in 2019 due to some family misunderstanding. 
It was a tough time for me to deal with such separation of my parents. My dad "Dheeraj Verma" is a businessman and holds the business of medicines in various cities across the country. We are currently living in Delhi since 2014.
The last important character of my story is "Gajendra Singh" who is working at the same branch where mom is employed. He is a 50 years old smart man with dashing personality. He is a married man and have two sons. His family along with his wife lives in other town. He lives alone in our town due to posting of his job . He is in Delhi since 2018. He is very muscular body full with grey hairs and have a moustach . He is kind hearted man but he holds something more quality in his passion that I will reveal as the story goes down. 
Next part the main story will start. Keep updating your reviews how was this introduction part...
[+] 11 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
All the best
the black cock
Like Reply
Nice start.
Like Reply
Hello everyone. I am back here with the erotic tale of my mother "Sreerupa" and "Gajendra" uncle. Their details I have given in my previous post. You can see there. So now coming to the story or I can say that the real incident of 2020.

It was 15th of February. I used to stay at home those days as I just passed my 12th boards and engaged myself in the preparation of engineering entrance examinations. Mom works in a reputed government Bank. She has working hours from 10 AM to 5 PM. Time of her return to home vary as per the work load but she always leaves for the bank at sharp 9:30 AM . She is very much disciplined and strict regarding following the right time. I don't remember she ever got late to her work till date.  So that day I was sitting in the sofa room solving some physics questions, the door bell rang. I saw the time it was approx 7 PM. As I am habitual to the fact it's mom's returning time I went to door and open it. Mom came in with a packet of Samosas and Pastries . She handed it to me . I took it and proceeded towards the main gate of our house to close it but suddenly mom stopped me and said - " Beta don't close it. One of my official friend is coming in a few minutes to our house." 
I asked -" who mom? Sonam aunty ?" (Sonam aunty was her only official friend at that time. She often visit our home on some occasions like my birthday or mom's birthday or any festival).
Mom replied -" No beta. He is new to our office. He joined last month at our branch office as Assistant manager." 
On hearing "He" word , i understood that this official friend friend is male. I never saw my mom making male friends till date . This was the first time a male friend of her she told about me. I didn't ask much that time. I don't close the main door and returned to our sofa room. Mom put her bag on the table and and took her another saree and went to the washroom to change.  Mom mostly wear sarees at house and at work both. Rarely she wears gown or nighty at home. She has huge collection of sarees. She wears half sleeved blouse at house and full sleeved blouse while going to office"
After 10 minutes I heared the sound of a bike entered from our main gate. I went to the gate and I saw a man wearing red helmet parked his bike in our garden area and is coming towards our sofa room gate. After reaching at the gate of the sofa hall he took out the helmet and greeted me "Hello son !" 
I saw he was a man in his late forties. He was bald in between with both sides hair of his head. He wasittle fat but had a charming face and personality.
I greeted him by saying "Hello sir ! Whom are you looking for?" 
He replied -"I am from ******* Bank. Is this house of manager Sreerupa Verma?"
I said - " Yes. She is my mother. Are you his official friend sir?"
He replied - " Yes beta. I had joined last month to your mom's branch office" 
I made him sit on the sofa and told him to wait. Mom is coming in a few minutes .
He sat and asked for a glass of water. I went to the kitchen and bring a glass of water for him . He asked in which class I read. I told I just completed my +2 exams. He said "Great". 
Then suddenly I heared my mom's voice -"Hello Gajendra , did you face any difficulty finding my home? " I saw mom coming from the washroom. She was wearing one of her cotton saree (Light green coloured) and half sleeved blouse of black colour. That time when she said "Gajendra" I got to know that this was his name.
He replied -"Not at all. You gave a proper address and through Google map I reach to the exact location"
Mom told me - "Beta, did you greeted uncle?"
On this He said - " Offcourse madam, your son is full of courtesy."
Mom smiled and sat on the sofa . Both Gajendra uncle and mom were sitting on the either side of the sofa table opposite to each other. I sat on the middle sofa. Mom told him - " I already bought samosas and pastries from nearby shop"
He replied - "Oh why so much you did madam. I just visited your house for that file."
Mom said - "Oh Mr. , You came for the first time to our house and you think I will give you file and say you good bye.. is that what manner teach us"
He smiled and said -"But for a short visit you bought so much snacks."
Mom smiled and told me to bring Samosas and Pastries in a plate . I went to the kitchen and started preparing the plates for us three. When I returned to the sofa hall I saw mom was not there. Only uncle was sitting there. I asked him -"where is mommy sir ?"
He said - "She went to bring an important official file from her room" 
Then I saw mom coming from her bedroom with a file in her hand. She handed that file to him and said -"Take it. You will get all details in this file"
I understood that this man has came just to take this file . 
Then after we all are those samosas and pastries. Mom and uncle talked some official gossips . And after half an hour Uncle said he have to go now. 
Mom said -" why so hurry?" 
He replied - "Don't worry, Now our meet will be more often at your home" After saying this he smiled and so mom.
I didn't understood what he meant by then. Will he always come to take some files. Anyway He went to his bike and from there he said bye to both of us. 
I saw mom was smiling in a very different way looking at him when he was leaving our home. We both came in and she told me to close the main gate now. 
To be continued...

Next part will be updated soon.  Kindly share your reviews on this part.
[+] 8 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Very interesting... Keep posting..
the black cock
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Dick's post
Like Reply
(18-08-2023, 08:00 AM)Monster Dick Wrote: Very interesting... Keep posting..

Thanks bro. I promise this story has lots of erotic moments.
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
The story continues from the last part....

After Gajendra uncle left for his house I and mom came inside the room and sat on sofa. I saw it was around 8:30 PM by then. Uncle stayed for more than an hour at our house. There was a different type of happiness on mom's face. She was smiling slightly.
I asked - "What happened mommy ? Why are you smiling so much?"
Mom replied -"Nothing beta, just a hilarious incident came to mind related to office"
I didn't ask much and went to my bedroom and started studying .
After few minutes I heared someone rang the door bell. Before I reached to the door mom opened it . I saw Gajendra Uncle was at the door. I wondered why he again came within few minutes of leaving our house.
Mom asked him - " What happened sir? Everything alright?"
He replied in a hurry manner -"Actually I forgot my helmet at your house. I suddenly remembered it after going 2-3 km far."
Mom smiled and said - "where was your attention while leaving sir?"And she laughed after saying that. Uncle too laughed on this.
Then mom told me to bring uncle's helmet.
I took the helmet that was kept at one side of the sofa and handed it to uncle. 
Uncle said -"Thanks beta". And then he left after saying "Bye" to both of us.

We came in. Mom asked me whether she should cook some food or Samosas and Pastries were enough for the dinner. 
I said -" No mom. My stomache is full now. I will not eat anything more now" . And then I came into my room. Mom started reading a magazine while sitting on sofa. The sofa room is in such a place that whole view of it can be seen through my bedroom. So that I can see what mom was doing along with my studying.

After half an hour her phone rang. I heared it from my room. I then saw mom pick it and smiled a bit. Then she received and said -"Reached your home?"
I didn't heared who was on the other side but I guessed it was may be Gajendra uncle as he left few minutes ago and rang to say that he reached his house. 
Then mom stood up from the sofa and went to her room along with her phone attached to her ear. I didn't bother much about that and kept myself busy in solving physics numericals.
After 45 minutes I felt to go to pee. Hence I went to the toilet to fresh. While returning I saw my mom sitting on her bed and talking to someone. Her voice was too dim that I can't hear it properly what was she talking. For a minute I thought whether it is Gajendra uncle who called 45 minutes ago to her or someone else called her that time. Was she talking on the phone since that time. All these thoughts were running into my mind. 
I entered in her room and asked - "who is on the phone mommy?"
She said - "Mausi". Then she remained silent for few seconds and told me to get a glass of water for her.
I went to the kitchen for that. When I returned she already cut the call and started reading her magazine lying on the bed. 
She asked me - "Do you have any classes tomorrow beta?"
I replied - "Not tomorrow mommy, but on Sunday I have class."
She asked -"It's Sunday tomorrow dear."
I then remembered that yes it was Sunday next day.
I replied -"Not sure mom. But if classes scheduled tomorrow it may be tween 12 noon to 5PM evening. I will get notice by tomorrow morning only"
Then I asked -"Why are you asking about classes mom? Is something special on tomorrow?"
She replied - Nothing special beta. Just wanna know about it."
I then came to my room . After studying for one more hour I felt sleepy and then I decide it's enough study for today and went to sleep.

Next day when I woke up I saw mom was reading newspaper . It was Sunday so it's her off work . I came near to my mom and sat beside her. 
She asked - "Will you take Horlicks?"
I replied - "I hadn't got fresh yet mom"
Mom then told me to get fresh . 
After 1 hour , I came to the kitchen after getting fresh and searched for some biscuits to eat. Mom was bathing that time .
I got a packet of Good day biscuits . I took it and came to the dinning table . I sat on the chair and started eating. Suddenly I heared the ringing sound of my mom's phone. As she was in the bathroom that time I went to her room picked up the phone and saw the name 'Mr. Gajendra'.
I didn't receive it. And put the phone back on the table. Within few seconds her phone again rang. It was the same 'Mr. Gajendra'. This time I thought he may have some important message regarding office for my mom , so i received the call. Before I can say Hello, he said "Where were you sweetheart...It's too long I am calling you". I got astonished after hearing such word from his mouth. Why the hell he greeted my mother with the word "Sweetheart" . I hurriedly replied - "Hello, who is this?"
Then for 4-5 seconds there was silence on the other side. Then after the voice came -"Hello beta. It's me. Gajendra uncle. The one who came to your house yesterday's evening. Did you remember?"
I said -"Yes. Good morning sir! "
He replied -"Very Good morning beta. How are you today?"
I said -" I am good sir. And you ?"
He replied -" Good too son. Where is your mother ?"
I replied -" Mom isn't here sir. She might be getting fresh".
He said -"Ohoo..I see. That's why she was not receiving my call."
I thought to ask him why she greeted my mom with "Sweetheart" like word. But then I thought I should ignore it as he may called someone else.
Then He said -" Beta tell your mom to call me when she come out."
I replied "Ok sir, I will".
He then cut the call. I saw the call log of mom. Last night it was the Gajendra uncle whom she were talking for more than an hour. She lied to me that she was talking to my mausi. I was confused why the hell she lied to me. I put the phone back on table and came to the dining room. Started eating my biscuits. 
Mom came out if the washroom after few minutes. I didn't told her that Gajendra uncle called her as I was slightly upset due to her lying yesterday. I kept busy in eating biscuits. Mom was wearing deep blue coloured cotton saree with light yellow coloured half sleeved blouse. As her body was chubby her curves were easily be seen through her saree and blouse. Her curves shake when she walks . But i Never used to see her in that erotic manner. Anyway, after 5 minutes she asked from her room -" Has Gajendra ji called me ?"
I replied -" Yes .He did"
She asked (little angry) -" Why didn't you tell me?"
I said -"You were in Bathroom"
Then she replied nothing. She little bit closed her door and then started talking to someone. I went near her room and realised that she was talking in a low voice to someone. I was 90% sure that the other side of the phone is Gajendra uncle. She talked in such a low voice that I have to go near to her to hear what she is talking. But I heared only one thing that she said -"Night is not perfect as He is at home"
I wondered whom she is talking about.

To be continued..... 

Next part get updated soon...keep giving your reviews guys...
[+] 5 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
After 11PM  I will update next part today . 
Kindly share your view regarding my story and it's characters.
[+] 2 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Nice superb update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Story continues from the last part .

So I only heard that mom was saying "Not today, as he is at home".
I wondered about whom she is talking. I went inside her room . As i entered her room she saw me and suddenly said in a low voice  on the phone "Call you later. He has came"
Then he cut the call and asked me -"What happened?"
I asked her -"Whom she was talking ?"
She replied - "Is it necessary that i should tell you about all those persons with whom I talk on phone"
I get astonished by her such sayings. She never talked to me so rudely. I didn't say anything to her after hearing such harsh words from her mouth. I quietly left the room and went to study. But, my mind got stuck to her such words and behaviour she was having since last evening.
I just opened my book but my mood was not in my favour to study. I closed my books and started to play some game on my mobile.
 After an hour she called me -"Beta, breakfast is ready. Come."
I have eaten a packet of biscuits, hence I were feeling no need of breakfast by then. 
I told her-"I am not feeling hungry mom. You eat"
Mom asked -" Are you angry with me, as i said you so rudely few minutes ago?"
I said -" Not at all mom. I just had a packet of biscuits so I am not feeling to have breakfast "
Mom then took a plate of bread and butter in her hand and went to her room .
I kept playing with my mobile.

After half an hour I heard a bike came to our garden area. I watched through my window who is that. He was none other than Gajendra uncle.
He parked his bike and moved towards our gate. I went to the gate before he reached and opened it. 
Gajendra uncle said -"Hey son..how you knew there is someone to press your call Bell?"
I told -"I saw you through my window".
He came inside and sat on the sofa. I was thinking why he came now. He left last evening with that file . And again he came . Why ? 
Then I saw mom coming out from her room with that plate he taken for her breakfast. As she saw Gajendra uncle she exclaimed -"Gajendra ji , how you came ? We weren't expecting your visit this morning"
Gajendra uncle replied -" Actually you know Madam, that I leave alone, so I thought it's better to have a company at your house on this Sunday". While saying this I saw his eyes were on my mother's boobs portion. 
Mom said-"You left yesterday evening and didn't said anything about your today's visit"
He said - " I made this plan today , early in the morning. Had I created any problem to you mother and son?"
Mom said-"Hey...not at all. It's our pleasure."
On this uncle said-"Pleasure should be there offcourse"
Then they both smiled looking at each other.
Mom asked him -"Did you had your breakfast?"
He replied -"Yes I already had it at my house"
Mom said -"Ok..then let's have a cup of tea."
During all this conversation I noticed Uncles eyes were roaming to the different parts of my mom's body. Specially on her half sleeved blouse and huge boobs curves.
Mom told me to prepare two cups of tea for them. I went to kitchen and started making tea while thinking why she ordered me for that tea. 
Anyway, I returned back to the sofa room with two cups of tea but there was none of them . 
I called my mom -" Mommy, tea is ready."
But no one replied. I again called her but it seemed that she was not listening to my voice .
I went to her room she wasn't available there, then I went to the balcony area but there also she was not .
Then I went to the garden to look for them . While going to the garden I heared some voice coming from the staircase that lies in between the passage of the garden area gate. I slowly stepped towards the stairs , but I saw no one. But the voice was coming from there only. Then I little bit put three to four steps on the stairs and then what I saw made me completely astonished....
 To be continued.....

Next part will be updated soon.
Give your reviews .
Ayush  Tongue
[+] 7 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Fantastic...
[+] 1 user Likes Twilight123's post
Like Reply
amazing, please post bigger story
Like Reply
Make the Story Big, and Don't Get Caught Watching Them
Like Reply
Nicely going
Like Reply
update please
Like Reply
The story continues from the last part .

As I took step towards the staircase I was completely astonished from the view that I saw. I never expected such scene at my house . And absolutely not even that time. 
I saw that mom and Gajendra uncle were kissing passionately with full force on each other lips. Mom back was towards me and I can see that his handers were under my mom's blouse from backside. His hands were roaming around her back sometimes over the blouse and sometimes under it. Mom's hands were also doing the same with the uncle's back as they were hugging tightly while sharing such kiss full with hunger of lips. Then I saw mom aparted her lips from him and told him -"It's enough for today darling..my son will come anytime searching for us....let's go the sofa room now"
Uncle said -"Come on yar...I am hungry for your lips for the last 4 days. I wanted it last Evening but can't feel comfortable as I visited your home for the first time yesterday. Please..."
Mom said -"No dear..let's go now. He will come anytime here"
Uncle -"Please...please...please...I love you so much..I love you darling...please..."
While saying this uncle's hand were holding my mom's head and trying to kiss her again. Mom after hearing such "Please..Please..." repeatedly from him, hold his neck from back and put her lips again on his lips. 
Uffff.....again they started a hard kissing session with full passion and speed. Their tongue were getting playing in between the kiss and their saliva were transferred from one to other. Very hot kiss they were sharing...
I feel a hardness under my trouser that time. And it was obvious. Such a steamy scene I only saw in movies. I was feeling anger and pleasure at the same time . I saw uncle's hand got on the shoulder of the mom. And he slides the clothe of her blouse a little bit from her shoulder and started licking her shoulder. Then mom pushed him towards the wall and then started opening the buttons of his shirt. After all buttons got open I saw his chest was very muscular with grey hairs giving a full manhood look to his personality. Mom then started kissing his neck and chest . On this uncle said "now it's my turn baby". And saying this he started unhooking the blouse of my mom. Suddenly my phone started ringing that was in the sofa room.
On hearing my ringtone uncle and mom left each other . As they aparted I suddenly rushed towards the sofa . My heartbeat was very high that time..plus i were sweating too.
I picked up my phone and saw it was my cousin Animesh from Dehradun. I received the call and talked to him for 2 minutes. As my mind was not stable that time after witnessing such scene few minutes ago I told him that I will call hil later. And then I cut the call.
Meanwhile I saw uncle and mom coming towards the sofa room . Mom's hair was mashed up a little that she was tying with a hair rubber. Uncle was normal and then they sat on the sofa. I asked them -"Your tea was ready long time ago..where were you two ?" 
Mom said -"Gajendra ji wanted to see our garden and plants . So I took him to the garden for few minutes."
I was well prepared that she will lie to my question. I said -"But mom I already searched you both in the garden.. none if you two was there"
On this uncle replied-"May be you didn't look properly, we were there only"
Mom said-"Yes beta...we were there since 15 minutes"
I said nothing on this as I know they will definitely find more reasons to make me false through their lies.
I just told my mom that here is your tea and went to my room. I kept the door of my room open to see what they are doing.
I saw mom served him tea and then took one cup of tea for herself. Uncle was using his mobile and then started having his tea. Neither of them were talking to each other for few minutes till the tea get finished . 
Then uncle stood and went to the garden area.
Mom picked up the tea cups and plates and went to the kitchen. Her mobile was there on the table. Suddenly her mobile beeped as someone texted her on WhatsApp.
Mom was in kitchen so hmshe didn't heared that beeped sound . I went near her phone and saw there were 4 messages notification shown on her WhatsApp. I thought to open her WhatsApp but then I remembered that she had password locked in her WhatsApp. Despite knowing this fact I open touched the WhatsApp icon and luckily it got opened. May be she opened it few seconds backs before the screen got off. I saw that Gajendra uncle's message was on top of her WhatsApp chat box. He texted her from the garden area. The message was like this -
"Darling, my rod is hard now"
I can't control its load more. 
You have to make it release now.
Please...Please.."

I was very much in shock.. what is happening at my house. One day before everything was alright and now Mom and uncle seems to be attached like they were having this relationship since many months. Mom was divorced may be that's the reason of her such affair but why Gajendra uncle. He is a married man with grown kids like me. Why he choosen the path to cheat his wife. Why...
All these thoughts were roaming in my mind.
I put her phone back to the table after  making WhatsApp message unread again.

I came to my room . After few minutes mom came and picked her phone. I was sure she had opened her WhatsApp. She smiled a bit and then typed something. And then put her phone back on the table. And then say on the sofa with her magazine. I saw through my window uncle was using his phone too and was typing something. Moms phone got beeped and again. She picked the phone and started typing. I was curious what they were chatting. I wanted to know. So before mom put her phone back to table by turning off the screen i quickly reached to her and told her -"Mom can you give your phone for a second. My phone is not working properly. I have to look something important regarding JEE MAINS notification."
On hearing this mom gave me her phone. I took her phone to my room and without wasting any second I quickly opened her WhatsApp. I saw her back text to Gajendra uncle . She had typed -
"While kissing made you so hard that you can't bear your load?"

On this uncle texted -"Your lips was so tasty baby. And as you know your boobs and buttocks makes me hungry always ??"

Mom texted -"You have to wait. As you came today without informing me. My son is here today."

Then there was no text...but uncle's profile was showing "typing..." Suddenly his message beeped. Mom too heared that beep sound an turned her face towards me for a while. I kept took my pen and notebook and started writing something on it so that mom will think I am busy in my work with her mobile. Then when she again started reading her magazine I saw uncle's text -
"I came today only for having your sexy body that I am getting starved for the last 4 days"

I then realised its not for the first time they are doing such hot activities with each other in their lives. It's a matter a long relationship they are having. And Through his text I also realised mom came three hours late to home 4 days ago from her work . And when I asked her why was she late she told me Workload was too much . I was now 99% sure mom lied to me that day.

In between my these thoughts uncle again texted -
" Why not you are replying dear....what's wrong..I am in the garden area..please come"

For one second I thought to reply him "Shut up you bastard" but my fingers have not so much courage to type such message to him , and also from my mom's mobile. 

Then I saw uncle was coming to the sofa room. I suddenly marked all his messages as unread and then gave the phone to my mom"

Uncle then sat beside mom on the sofa and told something in a low voice to her. Then I saw she picked her phone and giving a confused look on his face. I realised he must be telling her why didn't she replied even after seeing his messages. But I already marked them unread. But that blue tick sign must be seen by the uncle. Suddenly I heared my mom called me -"Beta..come here" . I got scared that mom will now understand that I read her text but to my surprise when I went near her she told me-"Beta nowadays my WhatsApp is getting hanged too much..do you know why?"
I told her -" May be it needs an update mom"
In this uncle replied -"You are right son. I was telling her to update it."
I asked mom -"Should I update it mom?"
Mom told-"I will do it on my own dear 
 Thank you"
Then I felt relaxed that mom and uncle didn't get suspicious on me teasing their texts . 

Anyways . I then called my cousin whom I said I will call you later. Then we talked for about an hour on phone on various topics like study, movies , songs etc.
Meanwhile mom went to the kitchen for preparing lunch and uncle kept sitting in the sofa watching television .

After talking to my cousin. I went to the kitchen to see mom what was she preparing for the lunch. I saw she was baking cake .
I asked her -"Why are you baking cake mom? It's time to prepare lunch na"
Mom told me -"Uncle likes cake so much dear. And when he is today I thought he should taste a home made cake too. Yesterday we already served him pastries."
Then I asked -"but cake can't be enjoyed during lunch time so why you are preparing it now."
She replied -"So what? We will eat it after dinner as dessert"
Then I said -"Oh then it's ok. Uncle will leave after having dessert with sweet mouth"
Mom replied -"No beta. He will stay today at our house. Tomorrow he will leave with me to the office"
I asked -" Is he staying today..?"
Mom replied -"Yes dear."
I said -"Mom you know na..i don't like guests at our house. It hampers my study"
Mom said -"Sshhh...be quite. It's not good manner. Guests should be not told like that. 
Uncle will only sleep in your room. He will not create disturbance in between your study"
I asked -" Will he sleep with me tonight?"
She replied -"Obviously dear. You know we have only two bedrooms"
I thought in my mind how innocent my mom is behaving infront of me. I was sure that uncle is staying for some different purpose not to sleep with me. But I remained silent and then asked her -"What's for the lunch today then?"
Mom said -" Fried rice with potato curry, papad and salad"
I said -"Ok mom." Fried rice I liked so much.
I came into my room and started trying to concentrate on my study but those kissing scenes were traveling across my mind. 
I was thinking they are so much passionate and active doing such activities even at the age of 40s and 50s.
But yes it's true. Somewhere in between my all thoughts All I was waiting for the night..
What happened next I will tell in next part.

To be continued...

Give your reviews on this guys...
[+] 3 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes StoryReader1's post
Like Reply
(20-08-2023, 12:34 AM)StoryReader1 Wrote: Please continue

Keep giving your reviews so that I will be keep updating this real story everyday. Your review and comment means a lot for me to update this story.
[+] 1 user Likes Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
nice one, please give us a long update
[+] 1 user Likes hostmalone's post
Like Reply