Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Apapp stories write karne me no 4 par he xossipy par

Thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Waiting hot ????? update bro
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Just to inform everyone I would be able to make a post only once or twice a week depending on when I can get to write. I have finished enough to post an update but I wanted to write a bigger update for the flow of the story to be more interesting to the readers. I hope I would be able to write to the point I want within two days. If I'm not able to I will then post whatever I had written till then. Some of the readers have commented in Hindi and I have been using translation tool to understand their views as I don't know the language. Appreciate if the comments can be in English but otherwise too not a big problem as I can always do what I've been doing now to understand what was said in the comment. Thanks for all the appreciation and comments.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Thanks
Like Reply
Great story. I first start reading the story. after reading one episode it attracted me so much that I read the story in one go. Story is not as usual one. There is mind game between he and husband. Here husband tried to protect his wife upto the full extent. Where as the opponent break all his protection. Very interesting theme. The seduction build up very nicely step by step and break the attachment of housewife to her husband slowly. Now Bhavani is under control of Vikram. Addition to story union of Vikram and Bhavani is too much erotic. Each union have new dimension. Hats of. After reading the story I am so fond of the writing that I read all other story written by the writer. If the writer write more story in other site in english please give me the link. Build up a story take lots of time for writer for strong build up. So I request writer to take time for each update.

Thanks
Like Reply
(10-01-2024, 08:00 PM)game40it Wrote: Just to inform everyone I would be able to make a post only once or twice a week depending on when I can get to write. I have finished enough to post an update but I wanted to write a bigger update for the flow of the story to be more interesting to the readers. I hope I would be able to write to the point I want within two days. If I'm not able to I will then post whatever I had written till then. Some of the readers have commented in Hindi and I have been using translation tool to understand their views as I don't know the language. Appreciate if the comments can be in English but otherwise too not a big problem as I can always do what I've been doing now to understand what was said in the comment. Thanks for all the appreciation and comments.

Take you time bro.. 
We can wait...
Like Reply
(06-01-2024, 06:44 AM)Rangabaashyam Wrote: Super update
Thanks
(06-01-2024, 07:09 AM)Gilmalover Wrote: Nice one. Vikram should have made bhavani take his juices in mouth and pass it to her husband mouth as he is not homo.
He did that the first time at the wedding.
(06-01-2024, 08:52 AM)NityaSakti Wrote: Wonderful update
Thanks
(06-01-2024, 11:34 AM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Hotttt
Thanks
(06-01-2024, 01:53 PM)abcturbine Wrote: You nailed it bro.....
Tantalizing hot....
Thanks
(06-01-2024, 04:53 PM)Thangaraasu Wrote: very very nice
Thanks
(07-01-2024, 10:41 AM)a2011 Wrote: Amazing update!
Thanks
(07-01-2024, 12:00 PM)Krish World Wrote: Excellent going
Thanks
(07-01-2024, 12:18 PM)shake chilli Wrote: Thanks update sir
Thanks
(11-01-2024, 10:00 AM)samss400 Wrote: Great story. I first start reading the story. after reading one episode it attracted me so much that I read the story in one go. Story is not as usual one. There is mind game between he and husband. Here husband tried to protect his wife upto the full extent. Where as the opponent break all his protection. Very interesting theme. The seduction build up very nicely step by step and break the attachment of housewife to her husband slowly. Now Bhavani is under control of Vikram. Addition to story union of Vikram and Bhavani is too much erotic. Each union have new dimension. Hats of. After reading the story I am so fond of the writing that I read all other story written by the writer. If the writer write more story in other site in english please give me the link. Build up a story take lots of time for writer for strong build up. So I request writer to take time for each update.

Thanks
Thank you. Deeply appreciate the appreciation. I have not written any stories in other links. Only in Xossip earlier and Xossipy right now. My stories had been in Tamil and English but I think only four so far in English though a bit more in Tamil. My stories in English have been, My wife, why did she betray me, A wife's Anxiety, The Impact of Lust and now this story. All have been my original stories except for My, wife, why did she betray me , which was an expansion of a very short story. 
(11-01-2024, 02:18 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Take you time bro.. 
We can wait...
Just finished bro so I'm posting it now. Thanks for the patience and understanding.
Like Reply
Chapter 24 – Devious plans of the lovers

Husband

It's been two weeks since we got back from our conference cum holiday in Bangalore. From the time we came back I found Bhavani to be very cheerful and happy. She must have really enjoyed her time there. Poor thing she had never left home for a true holiday before. Her time here revolved around taking care of me and our son. She never had time to do anything of her liking. I get opportunities to travel to some different places due to work related matters. But she is always stuck at home. Only when she comes to some family functions with me does she get to go to other places. Even then in those type of functions the women folks would be occupied by chores and that is not really a holiday. Many a times it is almost a duty that we have to attend. I find her now to be very happy and contented.  Also, for me I understood it was the first time I took her needs into consideration and did something for her happiness. I also realized my own shortcomings. Providing food, clothing and shelter alone is not enough. My responsibilities to my wife do not end there. I also have to take care of her emotional well-being. I was looking at her fondly, thinking of all while sitting in the dining as we were having our dinner.

"Enough Bhavani, I can't eat any more than this."

"There's only one more dosa left, come on finish it, how can only two be enough for you." Bhavani insisted on feeding me more. This has been like this .. the extra care ever since we came back from the holiday.

"What sir, sister is paying so much attention to you, it's like you took her to Bangalore and made her very happy," Smitha teased us.

Hearing this, a secret smile flashed on Bhavani's face and disappeared in an instant. Did I really take such good care of her? All I did was take advantage of the opportunity to spend an afternoon with her and spent time with her going around Bangalore. If this alone makes her so happy then I have to do more. Next time I should take her out on a vacation that isn't part of some other event. At that time, I must devote time only for her. Then how much happier she will be.

"It's nothing like that, Smitha, I took her to Bangalore as she wished....that's all. By the way I noticed that you are very excited and happy too the last few days.  I think I know the reason. Your guy Vikram has planned to come and meet you here hasn’t he?"

“Yes sir, our conversations had been more intimate and we have got a lot closer. I expect him to propose to me when he comes here,” She gushed happily.

“Ah ha .. is that so? Well I don’t think he will stop just with the proposal. A young man like that, after you accept his proposal he may want something more,” I said with a wink. “What do you say Bhavani?”

My wife stared at me. Probably she was staring at me for talking like this in teasing a young woman like Smitha. Not a proper behaviour a decent family man. But I paid no mind to that stare. There still was a broad smile on my face.

“Don’t sir .. don’t say that .. you’re so bad,” Smitha said but there was a happy smile along with shyness on her face.

That evening went off with a lot of laughter and teasing. All of us were in a good mood. When we retired to sleep, Bhavani placed her head on my shoulder and started caressing my chest gently.

"Dear, you were saying want another child ..." she started off saying shyly.

I started getting excited hearing this. “Yes .. what about it now?”

“I’ll fulfil your desire .. I’m ready to have another child. You know dear it’s been a week since I stopped taking the pill.”

I was very happy to hear this. I had wanted another child, but it was Bhavani who kept putting it off. Now she herself had come forward to fulfil my wish. This filled me with great joy but I still wanted to know the reason for this sudden change of heart.

“Why this sudden change of heart dear,” I asked my beautiful wife.

"You've asked me so many times and not only that, but now I thought with Avinash grown up a bit it was the right time for us to plan for our next child. Above all, you've made me so happy my dear so how could I refuse what you want." She gently kissed me on the lips after saying this.

As I suspected she is very happy that I had taken her on a holiday to  Bangalore. I had been so dense not to know that by fulfilling your wife’s little desires she would be more than willing to fulfil yours. I lifted her head up and kissed her on the lips. My kiss was with more passion than the affectionate kiss she gave me.

"Thank you dear, I am very happy now. Ask me if there is anything you would like that I can do?"

It seemed like she was about to say something but then her expression changes as if she decided against it and she just said,” No dear there is nothing." But I could see there had been something on her mind.

She has something that she wanted but hesitates to say it. But I was not about to let it go. "It's okay Bhavani, don't hide anything from me. Tell me whatever it may be."

"No, no it's okay. It’s not something important."

"Look here Bhavani, whatever it is tells me. I won't get angry. I will decide whether it matters or not."

“Really dear .. it does not matter. I shouldn’t even have thought of asking you. Forget it.”

Now my interest was piqued. There was something she had wanted that it had been in the back of her mind but is hesitating for my sake. Now I really needed to know what it was.

“Well, if it something unimportant or something that doesn’t matter then there is no harm in letting me know what it was.”

“No dear, you already rejected it so I’m fine with your decision.”

“What was that? What had I rejected?”

She spoke very hesitantly now as if she was very reluctant to do so. "Remember Girja told you about the ladies tour. They have made arrangements to go on tour in around two months. Now they have four ladies who are confirmed to go and they are asking me to come too. I said you have already said no to it but they keep insisting I ask you again. I’ve been telling them no but they told me to at least ask you one last time. It's okay dear you don’t bother about it. I’ll tell them I asked and you said no."

There had been a closeness, even a rekindling of a little romance between us since the Bangalore trip. She had showed me a lot of attention and her care for me had been very loving. Probably that was what even gave her the courage to broach the subject to me but she still didn’t want to insist on anything I’m not okay with. She is ready to reject their persistent cajoling just because she thought I won’t like it. Even as she said this, there was a look of regret .. a forlorn expectation on her face. Seeing that pitiful, longing look on her face melted my heart.

"Are you really keen to go?" I asked her with kindness in my voice and face.

"When you are not in favour of it I won’t feel good about going so I’m okay with telling them no."

She was willing to give up all her wants just for my sake. So, what is wrong if I were to change my mind just this one time for her sake.

"I'm fine with you going but there's only one thing that makes me hesitate."

As she heard the words I spoke, I could see her face light up. "What is that?"

"We're planning for our next child, so my only concern is how this will affect that."

"Oh that? I did something today without telling you. I went and saw my obstetrician since I've been on the pill all these years. I went to ask what the problems would arise because I wanted to have the next baby as per your wish."

"Oh, you did that? What did she say?"

"He said that my egg production would normalizes in two to three months. From then on I have a chance to get pregnant anytime. She has given me my most fertile days for the next six months based on my menstrual cycle. On, those days we must make love," she blushed slightly as she said this.

“Then, how about your trip?”

“Coincidently I noted the days for which they planned. It did not clash with my fertile period. The proposed trip ends three days before the start of my fertile days.”

"You clever girl, you have planned everything beforehand," I smiled. She also gave a shy smile in response.

"How long is the planned trip?"

"Three days and two nights."

"Okay, we'll ask your parents to look after Avinash at that time. You go and enjoy yourself."

"Honey you such a darling,” her was lit up with joy. “For such a sweet husband I'm going to give a very special present now."

Bhavani's hand snaked into my lungi and grabbed my cock. Her expert handling of my manhood made it get fully erect in no time. She kissed me passionately. Her lips absorbed mine in a wet kiss. Her tongue entered my mouth. She was so good in arousing my lust very quickly. This is my new Bhavani, a sexually aggressive wife. A wife who has learned many new sex tricks through the internet (so she told me when I was amazed at her sexual skills) She now rewards me with her passionate actions because I cared enough about her to fulfil her wish. She pulled my lungi from my body. I saw her hand shaking my cock. I was so happy that I was the only lucky one to enjoy the pleasures of those delicate fingers. I saw her beautifully manicured and painted fingernails as she played with my rod. It was really very erotic to see this. She slowly kissed my body increasing the pleasure I was already feeling with her stroking of my cock. She sucked my nipple .. she kissed and licked my stomach. She slowly came and her lips reached my erect penis. Her lips and tongue were giving me immeasurable pleasures. Only a woman who really loves her man would want to make him happy in this way. No woman can fake her enthusiasm like this. How wrong I was to suspect that my wife was cheating on me. Only because of her love for me can she want to give me this much of joy. I must be the only person who enjoys this bliss with my wife, and I am very lucky.

She sucked my cock with relish and with it seemed like she was sucking my life force into her. Seeing her red fleshy lips clinging to my cock made me almost explode. I feared I would finish too soon so I pulled her up and made her lie down with her legs spread wide. I climbed between her legs and thrust my cock into her pussy. Oh my god this is heaven. I own this beautiful tight womanhood. I found a new appreciation for the beauty that was my wife. She hugged me tightly to her body. My hips moved up and down with uncontrollable energy. I moved at this furious pace for three minutes or so. Finally, I poured my seed into her pussy and her hand tightens on my body. This was the most amazing sex I had in a long while. I slept hugging my dear wife. Days passed and Smitha told me that Vikram was coming here in two days’ time to see her. Smitha always comes home from work before I come back but today she was not back even after I came back from work. I was a little worried that she had not yet arrived as I felt partly responsible for her safety while she was staying at my house. Good thing right at that moment she opened the door and came in. She must have gone to the beauty parlour because she looked stunningly beautiful. 

Without thinking I burst out after seeing her. “Wow Smitha, you look absolutely beautiful. You did all this because Vikram is coming here to see you isn’t it. He is one lucky man but why so soon? He’ll only be here the day after tomorrow?”

Hearing this Bhavani stared at me. No matter what, how can a woman accept her husband admiring another woman without having a strong feeling of jealousy.

“No sir, I don’t have time to go tomorrow so I went to the beauty parlour today itself.”

Bhavani said in a stern voice, "Come dinner is ready," as she walked away in a huff towards the dining hall.

I liked this too. My wife was jealous of another woman because she thought I was attracted to her .. so cute. But what she need not have feared was no matter how beautiful any other woman can be my desire was only for her.

He

I was lying on my bed looking at my phone. In it, scenes of me and Bhavani lewdly fornicating were running. At least once a day I regularly watch the amazing fucking session I had with Bhavani in the hotel room while the husband was sleeping drunk. Every time I see it my cock would never fail to get to attention. Why do I feel this kind of lustful intoxication just by watching me fuck Bhavani? I have never been affected like this before by any of woman I had a sexual affair with. Why is she the only one who always occupies my mind? Is it because she is someone else's wife? If you look at it that way, my first lover and sex guru Sandhya was a married (and who shaped my desire for married women as lovers). Why Girja, my other lover who is now in Delhi and two other women I had sex with before were all other men’s wives. So, what makes Bhavani special? Is it because she is so beautiful? If that was the criteria then Smitha was also a great beauty. Not only that, she also has a huge crush on me. I am confident that if I make an effort she will give herself to me before any marriage. But I have no big desire to bang on her.  Maybe it is because Bhavani is not only just a beauty, but combined with that she was also someone else's wife? Maybe that would be the reason. Bhavani is the most beautiful among all the women I have had sex with till now. Am I so infatuated with her for that? It could also be that there is so many more sexual fantasies I have yet to fulfil with her like getting her pregnant and taking her anal virginity. If all that happens my desire may then start to wane. One thing is for sure the pleasure I get from that tight pussy of hers is unrivalled.  Her eagerness for sex, her passion when we fuck, why even her kisses, caresses and foreplay  are all special. I was self-pleasuring myself watching us having that wonderful sexual union. I had stopped this habit after I got my first lover Sandhya who had seduced me and had taken my virginity. Now after so many years I had started masturbating again watching me and Bhavani having sexually explicit sex. This was not because I was frustrated and did not get sexual pleasure elsewhere. Why even yesterday I had fucked Girja twice but even that pleasure was no comparison to the pleasure I got by stroking my cock while watching me and Bhavani fucking.

Just as her beautiful face twitched in pleasure so did my cock in her pussy from the pleasure I was getting. Her mouth was agape as she wallowed in bliss and so was her pussy lips pushed agape by my huge girth penetrating in between them. Even in the scene I was watching now I was splitting her pussy lips wide while I was fucking her as she laid on the edge of the bed where her husband was snoring blissfully unaware that his wife was enjoying the pleasure my cock was giving her. My desire then was that when I was reaching my orgasm I should spew my gushing sperm on his face and mouth. But I couldn’t do that because what would happen because of the hot fluid splashing on his face may awaken him from his slumber. I saw his mouth open as he snored just like how his wife’s pussy lips were open because of my thick love rod. My cock was drenched in his wife’s fluid and was visibly shining even in the clip. I took pleasure in watching his face as I spewed my potent life fluid into his wife eagerly awaiting pussy. A day ago, Bhavani gave me some very happy news. Her stupid husband had agreed to let her go on a holiday trip alone with some of her female friends. Only I know that I would be with her on that trip. I am going to fuck her for two nights without any interruption from anyone.  I'm going to plunge my big rod in and out of pussy till it because red with soreness. Our sexual games will take place not only at night, but also will continue during the day. I'm going to fuck her until my nuts run out of all its life fluid. Hopefully when she goes back to her husband my heir would already be growing in her womb. Girja and one of her friends will be on the trip with us. That friend's husband was another man who was very busy and had no time for her. Life went slowly for her with nothing to do and plenty of free time. This was a dangerous combination. Her husband’s cousin had been the one had been taking care of her boredom. He took care of her but he was not financially well off so she took care of that. So, it was mutual benefit for both. So, in the trip Bhavani had me and that woman had her husband’s brother to enjoy with but Girja had no one. I was confident she would manage to get someone. I was not willing to share my time with her because I wanted my full time to be with Bhavani.

That Bhavani had got permission to go out alone in the so called ‘ladies only tour’ was not the best piece of news that I got. What she had told her husband was only partially true. That she had gone to see her doctor and that the doctor had calculated the days most suited for her to become pregnant was true. However, the days she told Mohan that she would be fertile was false. She had told Mohan that her fertile period starts three days after she comes back from her tour but in actual fact her most fertile days are the days she would be with me on the tour. I was going to flood her pussy with my potent fluid again and again on those days. When her husband has sex with her after she comes back his sperms would be futilely banging against a wall as her egg would most likely have been fertilised by then by me. If by chance it had not then Mohan deserves to be the father of her second child too. But I believed there were only two chances for that to happen .. slim and none. My lover Bhavani was so enamoured with me that she was giving me first preference over her lawfully wedded husband. When her egg was most ready I was going to fill her pussy with my life fluid when it was too late he was going to do so. From this I will be completely victorious over her husband, I would have truly snatched her from him in all ways. His manhood was no match to mine. By this means she has clearly shown her desire as to whose heir should be implanted in her womb. In case neither of us were successful in impregnating her, and it is possible that could happen too, then it is for me to get to know her fertile days in the coming months and somehow arrange to have sex with her first on those days till it was confirmed that she was pregnant. She would surely tell me when those days were and would be ready to sleep with me then. There is nothing further a woman could do for her lover, to ensure that he succeeds. Her actions and behaviour had slowly turned her husband around that his trust in her had increased manifold. She had ensnared him in her feminine wiles so much so she had been able to manipulate him. She had made a slave to the various pleasures she gave him abundantly. Though he enjoyed so much of sexual pleasures from her she got nothing in return. Neither did she expect that from him. I was there for that.

I had the desire that Mohan should see the clips of me fucking his wife (of course with both our faces hidden and it should be just a lewd video clip for him). I would love for him to be so aroused that he would masturbate to the scenes not knowing it was his wife who was engaging in the passionate vulgar sex. Better still he should imagine those scenes as he has sex with Bhavani. But now was not the time to do that. No risk should be taken before Bhavani comes on the trip therefore I didn’t think of any plans on how the clips would be somehow seen by him. Till Bhavani becomes pregnant through me Mohan’s doubts or suspicions should not be aroused in any way. When I told Bhavani that she had to bear with it when I romance Smitha in such a way that both Smitha and Mohan believe that I have desire only for Smitha she was not happy about it at all.

“How will I be able to stand seeing you be so close to her. I can’t help myself from being jealous. I don’t know what you do but I need your caresses and romancing too during that time,” She had vehemently said.

I am going to see Bhavani tomorrow, ostensibly like going to see Smitha. I was so excited by the thought of that that I shot mu load out watching the scenes of me and Bhavani fucking that wonderful night. Somehow I must manipulate the situation that I have sex with Bhavani at least one time. What if Smitha too was ready to give herself to me? Would I want to have sex with her too? I started packing for the trip the next day. I also made sure I packed a pack of condoms (extra-large). For Bhavani I didn’t need to use it but I would have to in case I had sex with Smitha. That night I dreamt of Bhavani with her stomach swollen with child and smiling at me showing that I was responsible for that. I will definitely make that dream come true.

She

God he is so handsome sitting there. He looks so masculine and desirable. It does something to my heart just seeing his countenance. Vikram arrived at my house only ten minutes ago this evening. My husband was talking to him in the hall while Smitha was getting ready in her room to go out with him. How I wished it was me instead of her. Our eyes would secretly speak to each other when my husband's attention was diverted to something else for a few moments. Those few glimpses made me so happy and excited. Even in those fleeting seconds I could see the burning desire in his eyes for me. I could see in his eyes how hungry he was for me. Every woman wants her husband or boyfriend to see her like that .. that no other woman was a match for her. Don’t bother about you husband being there, just go and sit on his lap and start kissing him deeply my heart said to me but I knew that was not possible so I controlled myself with great difficulty. How wonderful it would be if it was just the two of us here at this moment. By this time our clothes would not be on our bodies but strewn on the floor. I imagined the two of us naked and alone on the couch as we both kiss and hug each other romantically. In all these years of marriage I have never done anything like this in my home. I can't imagine my husband being romantic enough to even attempt such a thing. For him sex and romance should be confined to the bedroom and even then engaged in the dark of the night with the lights off. He was very traditional in that sense. Only in the last couple of months my own affection and initiative has made him a little more receptive to open display of love and desire. There are so many things that I should have experienced and enjoyed but had been denied it. These are the most special time of our years for these enjoyments but now there was even a little resentment that I had been deprived of these pleasures. Pleasures did not mean sexual pleasures only that one got in engaging in sexual intercourse. Engaging in romance, engaging in light sexual naughtiness had its own share of excitement and joy. I also could not deny to myself that if my husband had been Vikram instead of Mohan, in these six years of marriage there wouldn’t have been one place left in our house where he had sex with me.

At that moment the door of Smitha's room opened and she came out into the hall. All three of us turned our attention to her. As soon as I saw her, a sickening pain pierced my heart. Such a strong feeling of jealousy struck me. She was stunningly beautiful. Not only that the way she was dressed was so very attractive. She is slimmer than me and about three inches taller than me. Taller women have their own special attractiveness. So, when she wears a low hip saree that exposes her stomach and navel, no man can fail to be mesmerised by her beauty. The next moment my attention turned to Vikram. By right, I should have wanted to see my husband’s reactions but I didn’t care or have any concern about it. Instead I was more interested to see my Vikram's reactions. Just as I had feared he was looking at her with his mouth open, stunned by that vision of simmering beauty. My feeling of jealousy increased substantially on see that. I don't know why my attention suddenly turned to my husband too at that time. He seemed amused to see how Vikram was so visibly awestruck by Smitha's beauty. As any wife should normally feel I should have been happy that my husband was not affected by the beauty of another woman but it didn’t evoke any happiness in me. Maybe it was because I felt that even if my husband tried his utmost a beautiful woman like Smitha was beyond his reach. But that was not the case with Vikram. She was waiting to give herself to him. I also had a feeling of disdain as I watched my husband. How foolish of him to smile with amusement at seeing Vikram and his reaction. Vikram should be the one who smiled in amusement and mockery at my husband. Vikram is enjoying his wife in so many different ways .. ways that even he as a husband had not been able to. He should stop looking at Vikram with amusement and worry about what a figure of derision he has become. Even now I couldn’t allow myself to think of my husband being  up on Vikram. My eyes turned back to her again. She taken time to apply her make-up artfully on. She wore a blue colour saree with matching blouse. Her breasts were seen tightly pushing up against her blouse. They were not as big or as attractive as mine. However, with her being slim they looked attractive enough. Though she looked good in the saree I thought the curves of my body would be more attractive to a man than hers. Am I making these positive comparisons about myself to assuage my own feelings of jealousy? Maybe but I was confident that my own good looks were not in any way inferior to hers. Whatever said and done however the fact remained that she was the lucky woman who was going out with Vikram while I was stuck at home with my husband.

“You look awesome Smitha, every man who sees us tonight is going to be very envious of me,” these words that Vikram spoke made me feel like a dagger was struck through my heart.

I thought to myself, you rogue is that how you feel? So, other men would be jealous of you because she is with you is it? Let it be, let it be .. you would definitely come to me with your tongue hanging out and tail wagging  won’t you? I will know what to do then. Why not you think that other men would be envious of you when I'm with you? Am I not as beautiful as her? Hmm though I had to admit that the only way I and Vikram could meet was away from other prying eyes so where is the chance of it happening that other men be envious of Vikram because I was with him. This also pained me. She can openly be with Vikram but I can't. There was only one day when Vikram and I had hugged in public in front of others. It was in that hotel pub in Bangalore. It was a place where it was highly unlikely that anyone knew who we were. Also, it was a dimly lit place where everyone was busy with drinking or were busy with their own partner to bother about anyone else. Who know how many other couples were there who were engaging in an adulterous affair like we were? They said their goodbyes to us and left. When they left, my heart went with them. I was in a state of tention all evening. Will she and he walk hand in hand? Will they embrace each other in public? Will he finally kiss her this time? Even worse, will they be covertly engaging light sexual foreplay? Would Vikram’s hands that have known the softness of my hands now know the softness of her breasts too? Something more painful to think .. would his fingers know the wetness of her pussy like they know mine?  ‘Stop it Bhavani, why are you torturing yourself like this?’ I scolded myself. He has true feeling only for you and no one else remember that. Did he not already tell you that this is all an act he was going to put on to fool your husband? Yes, my mind knows that but this poor heart of mine doesn’t know it.

Now another clarity came in my mind. Earlier, when my husband suspected me and Vikram to be having an affair he must have tortured himself just like this. Thinking of Vikram and I kissing? Of we embracing each other and engaging in sexual play, or worse for him thinking of Vikram and I mating without his knowledge? He would have been equally jealous just like this. It was only now when I was suffering that I felt some sympathy for my husband and could understand his situation. Though Vikram has been having sex with Girja I don’t have these painful feelings because of that? One thing I know, she and Vikram have no attachment to each other just a physical need that has to be taken care of. Just as I engage in sexual intercourse with my husband for his need, Vikram has sex with Girja for his needs as a hot-blooded young man. Only when we make love is there deep feelings along with the lust. There is a fear in me that with Smitha it may slowly turn to something like what we have between me and him and she would be a true competitor to me. I couldn't sleep and I was tensely waiting when Smitha would return home. Every minute of delay increased my tension. Meanwhile my husband was sleeping peacefully without a care in the world.  Why should he care .. in fact, he would welcome the situation where Smitha truly enters and becomes part of Vikram’s life?  At exactly 12.30 I heard the door open. (Smitha had a key.) I immediately got up and went into the hall. Smitha was a little shocked and surprised to see me.

“Akka (elder sister) you’re awake? Didn’t you go to sleep yet?” she asked me.

Instead of answering her I asked instead,” Where is Vikram? Has he left?”

“Yes, Ka, he dropped me off and has gone back to his hotel.”

Did they spend time in his hotel room before coming back here I thought unnecessarily torturing myself? I watched her face closely. She had fresh lipstick on. If so they must at least have kissed.

“We were naturally worried that a young woman was out so late and only just returned,” I said.

“Sorry Ka, this was the first time we have gone out on a date so there was so much we wanted to share that we lost track of time. Anyway, I wasn’t out with some unknown person, we all know Vikram well, so no need to fear.”

“Even so your parents have left you in our care having faith in us. We have a responsibility to ensure you safety.”

Rather than be annoyed I was interfering in her life she smiled at me sweetly. “Don’t be a mother hen Ka, I can take care of myself but it is so sweet of you to care so much for me. Thank you so much.”

She thinks I’m worried for her? My concern is because she is with the man who should be mine.

“What’s your plan for tomorrow?” I asked her.

“Unfortunately, my boss insists I come to office for half day at least tomorrow so Vikram is picking me up for lunch and we are going out after that.”

“Oh, is that so?”

“I’m feeling sleepy now, good night.”

I watched as she walked to her room. Are there any changes in her gait like a girl who had just lost her virginity? Were they late because they spent time in his hotel room really ‘getting to know each other better’? The next morning my son had gone to school and my husband and Smitha to their respective offices. Then with everyone out of the way my thoughts naturally turned to Vikram. As if right on cue the house bell rang. I went and opened the door. As I had expected it was Vikram. He was standing there smiling broadly.

“Why is sir here? Smitha is working half day, she isn’t here,” I said showing him how upset I was.

“Why darling .. are you angry?” He said his smile not leaving his face.

“Who am I sir to get angry at you?”

“See Bhavani, you everything yet you are so upset with me, is that fair.”

Vikram pushed past me, entered, closed the door and tried to hug me. I stood there with my hands folded across my chest not reciprocating in any way or going into his open arms.

Vikram tried to mollify me, "Bhavani darling you look even more beautiful when you are angry."

"I’m not as beautiful as your precious Smitha."

“Who said that? She can’t match you in attractiveness any day of the week.”

“I’m not going to fall for all these empty praises,” I said. I wanted to make him beg me more. This was going to be his punishment.

“I’m not lying my dear darling I swear to god, you are the most beautiful angel for me.”

“You’re not lying is it? I saw for myself how you looked at her open mouthed yesterday. Not only that .. other men will be envious of you because she is with you is it?”

“Ah I see, so that is the reason for the anger of my darling queen.”

“Then what … you looked at her as if you wanted to eat her then and there .. you have never even looked at me like that.” I stared down at the floor suddenly filled with emotions. I didn’t want tears coming through my eyes.

He lifted my head from under my chin with his fingers so that I had face him. I didn’t resist that and allowed him to do that.

"I have never looked at any other woman the way I looked at you. Your beauty has captivated my heart completely."

He was slowly hypnotizing me with his words and in the way his eyes looked deep into mine. “You are the only woman to have enamoured me so much that I had tied the mangalsutra around your neck and made you my wife.”

“What about that? Can that be really considered as a real marriage? Will I be able to show it to anyone and say that this was proof that you had married me, that this had been tied around my neck by my husband?”

That's why even though I think of him as my husband at times I know this is all fake and not reality. Most times I still think of him as my lover … or to be more accurate my adulterous lover.

“What you say is true Bhavani but think .. I had never wanted to do this for any other woman, only you.”

These words of his were soothing to my heart.

"Look here, I have brought the mangalsutra here too," he said, taking it out from his pocket.

I was ecstatic to see it. I had been hoping he would bring it with him. I didn’t want it to be something he put around my neck just to manipulate me to fulfil all his lustful sexual wishes readily. It has to be of importance and be meaningful to him. I was therefore very happy to see that he didn’t forget and had brought it with him.

"I want to make love with you here, when I do that I want this to be on your neck." Saying that, he put it on me. Now two mangalsutras hung around my neck.

"When, you observed the way I looked at Smitha, did you also notice the way your husband looked at me then?"

I nodded yes.

"Did you see the happiness on Mohan's face then?"

"Yes."

“Why do you think your first husband was that happy?"

Though I could guess the reason to a large extent I said," I don't know." I wanted to hear my dear second husband tell me that.

“Thinking my pretence to be real Mohan was very relieved and now believed I had really fallen head over heels in love with Smitha. In that case I could not be a threat to him and you and I would not have anything to do with each other .. the fool.  
That was the precise reason for my act. Smitha’s good looks had no effect on me.”

He bent down and gently kissed me on my lips. “But he doesn’t know that only you mesmerize me with your beauty.”

“Really? You didn’t get any desire for Smitha? She looks very lovely.”

“You fool, only you are beautiful for me not any other woman.”

This time when he hugged me my arms also wrapped around his body. We hugged each other tightly as my breasts pressed against his broad chest. It gave me a sweet feeling as they got squeezed against his chest like that. The emotions that had been building up in me for the past twelve hours finally got the release it needed. I rubbed my face on his cheek. I felt light headed as I lost myself to his masculinity. I still had a question. I thought I shouldn't ask him that but I asked it despite myself.

"Did you kiss Smitha last night?"

Hearing this he couldn't control his laughter.

"I'm asking you seriously but you seem to find it hilarious," I said with fake anger.

Instead of answering me he gave me a deep kiss. That kiss once again fuelled all my desires for him. After the kiss he tasted his own lips with his tongue. “Confirmed, Smitha’s lips are not as sweet as yours.”

“So, the answer to my question is that you did kiss her, isn’t that so?”

“Who in this world can ever understand women. I’m acting like I love her and I can’t avoid things like this happening if I don’t want to raise her doubts.”

This time I pulled him to me and kissed him very passionately. This kiss should erase the memory of Smitha’s lips completely from his mind.

"Can she kiss you like this?" I said looking into his eyes. If I had been a little more forceful in my kiss I would have bitten his lips off.

Without waiting for his reply, I pulled him close again and started kissing him. As I kissed him I quickly started unbuttoning his shirt. He helped me to remove the shirt from his body. It soon fell to the ground beside him. Our lips were still joined together .. didn’t part for a second as we did this.  He started pulling my house coat from my body. There was a chaotic hurry to our actions that revealed our fierce need for each other. I raised my hands to help him. This time I had no choice but to pause our kiss as he pulled away my dress from my body. As soon as my clothes fell on the floor our two lips became as one again. I drew his pants off. We both were now in our underclothes. Soon that too was on the ground. I was now standing naked with a man other than my husband who was also naked just like me. This was not the first time I was doing this but this was the first time I was standing shamelessly in the hall of my own house like this. It was one thing having secret sex outside somewhere or in a hotel room but bringing your lover to your own home seemed somehow more immoral especially when you were going to indulge in sinful copulation. But that was also extremely erotic to do it in your own home. You have opened the last barrier to your lover. He was now, not only using the wife of the man of the house, the lover had also usurped the husband’s right to his own home.

“Come Bhavani let’s go to your bedroom.” Vikram wanted to take me on my marital bed and I was going to let him. I could have easily directed him to the guest room but I did not.

Our eyes were feasting on each other's treasure that was going to transport us to another world. There stood the pleasure tool in magnificent glory  waiting to give me heavenly bliss. My breasts were standing firmly, jutting proudly off my body. It would only sag slightly when it becomes full of milk. It was the responsibility of the man standing in front of me now to make that happen. However, I had another wish. Last night while he was sitting on the sofa and talking with my husband I very much wanted to sit on his lap there and start having sex with him on the sofa. Now I wanted to fulfil that desire. I dragged him to the sofa and pushed him down on it. He fell down on it in a sitting position. I knelt before him on the ground. The pleasures I was going to give him today should make him feel that any sexual pleasure he would get from Smitha would be nothing when compared to this. I grabbed his cock and started stroking it. From the tip of his rod my hand slowly slipped down his shaft and pulled back his foreskin to expose his sensitive red bud. When my hand came back up it closed the bud again. My hand continued to stroke him this way exposing and closing his red bud alternately. At one point my hand went down to base of his shaft and held it tightly there. His red bud was fully exposed and I gripped it in my mouth. Then for the next couple of minutes I only sucked on that bulbous bud alone. From a dark reddish tone, it became almost purplish. Then I gently scratched his nuts and then the skin underneath with my fingernails. His cock twitched in my mouth. His body writhed in pleasure. Will Smitha ever do this for him? Or will she even know how to do it?" Why, a few months ago I too didn't know much of this either.

All my suppressed desires were released due to Vikram. Now I myself had started taking the initiative and these new sensual techniques were coming to me automatically. No wonder there is a saying that the art of sex and love cannot be wholly taught. One has to learn on their own too by experimentation. Now my lips were brushing down his shaft. His cock now was going down deep into my mouth. It could go no further when the tip of his rod lodged in the entrance to my throat. Now moving my head in the opposite direction moved till only the tip of his rod was in my mouth. I repeated this very slowly. Each movement up or down took 4 to 5 seconds. I wanted every one of those seconds to give him the pleasure he would crave for again and again. I played with his hairy nuts. God, how heavy they were. They can definitely produce enough sperm to inseminate me the very first time I have sex with him when I'm ripe and ready. The movement of my head slowly started to speed up and with that his moans started getting louder.

“Ahh ..ohh … ahh ..”  For the first time there were sounds of a man moaning in sexual pleasure in the front living room of my house. If my husband had been sexually inventive and adventurous it would have been his moans that would have bounced off the walls of my living room but now instead of that it was the moans of my lover.

“Such my lovely bitch Ahhh .. suck hard.”

He held on to my head but not to stop me. My second husband is completely opposite to my first husband. My first husband would have stopped my head from moving by now being unable to control himself from finishing. My second husband however was stroking my head and hair, encouraging me to suck him faster.

“Suck it bitch .. taste my cock .. it’s all for you.”

“Ahhhh … yess … ahhhh …”

My lover’s groans filled the room where my husband’s moans should have. His precum was continuously seeping on to my tongue. It has now become a familiar taste to me more so than the taste of my husband’s precum. For that matter I don’t think I even know how it tastes. Some of Vikram’s precum mixed with my saliva flowed down my throat while some of it got dripped down his shaft.

"My hot slut have you ever sucked your husband here like this?"

I shook my head 'no' without taking his cock out of my mouth.

"Good, when he sits in this hall with you what should come to your mind is everything we did here when he wasn't there."

As I was sucking on his cock I rubbed my pussy against his shin. I could feel my juices making his shin sticky wet at that place. Although that bone gave me pleasure, it was not going to give me as much pleasure as his hard pleasure meat was going to give me.

“Enough of sucking let’s go to your bedroom and fuck,” Vikram said as he made me stand up.

“No, fuck me here,” I said to my lover.

He pulled me and kissed me, "I want to mate with you on the bed where your husband sleeps."

I climbed on top of his waist and grabbed his penis and try to insert it into my pussy.

"I'm not saying I won't, that's for the next round. Do me here on this couch first."

As I sat down I felt his penis slide into my pussy.

"Why do you want to do it here?" He asked me.

"No baby when you were sitting here last night I imagined how it would be if we made love here, now I want that."

"Have I ever said no to your wishes, come one baby let's fuck,"

I climbed up and down on his hips like riding a horse. His rod slid in and out of my wet slit.

"Hmmm...."

"Ssss faster hmm .. fuck."

His hands were clutching my breasts as he pushed his hips up to insert his rod in deeper.

"Ahhh...don’t press so hard it hurts yess press press .. no aaah...it hurts." I moaned contradicting my own words.

Our movements were as frantic as they were passionate.

"Does your husband ever fucked you like this, hm..hm...tell me,"

"No, he can't. Can Smitha fuck you like this?" I asked in return.

"Ha...ha....no one can fuck like my Bhavani can."

“Why baby .. you have two mangalsutras around your neck.”

I only realised I had not still done anything after Vikram had put his mangalsutra around my neck. Now there were two, one by my husband and one by my lover. Without any hesitation I took off the one from my husband and threw it on the sofa. Only Vikram must be my husband when he is fucking me. Vikram placed me on the sofa and continued to fuck me lying on top of me. Out of nowhere a thought came and disturbed me. Would Vikram have fucked Smitha like this yesterday. A stab of jealousy shot through my heart. I moved my hips up with renewed force as if to prove I was better than her. I could now have empathy for my husband. When he had suspected I was having an affair with Vikram he had fucked me more vigorously than he had ever done before. Jealousy must have driven him like that too. But I must admit the jealousy made this lovemaking more pleasurable. Was it like that for my husband too.

"Ahhhhh…."

"Shhh…."

"Fuck me....Fuck me....oooohhhhh...." I cried.

Our movements were uncontrolled and frantic.

"I’m coming ..  coming .. coming...ahhhhh..."

"Me too baby ....hold on,” Vikram growled.

My nerves tightened as I drew nearer the peak. I was about to erupt like a volcano.

My pussy started gripping his rod tightly .. everything started getting dark to me. Aaahhhh.   Yess .. god heaven  heaven .. My fingers tightened on his back as my nails dug in. I felt hot fluid gushing into me. Yes .. he was there too.

The trembling from the pleasures in our bodies took only a couple of minutes to ease off. We then kissed passionately expressing closeness once more. He picked me up and asked, "Where is your bedroom?"

I showed him where it was, and he walked towards it, carrying me with my legs locked around his waist.

[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update
Like Reply
Xcellent narration
Like Reply
Writing is top class.
Vikram is the devil and coward. and Bhavani is now a slut. She not only fallen out of love with her husband but also inflict more punishment by getting pregnant by Vikram. 

The only problem now is that the story has become stagnant. There has to be a twist in the tale soon. The sex scenes are becoming redundant and repetitive.
Like Reply
Sahi he

Bhavani ko or kise se sex Kara do

Party me kisi ne unko dekha the

Isliye

Boss ya koi or
Like Reply
excellent update...make the two ladies wear ultra low saree and skimpy blouses to woo their common man
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
Super sexy hot update
Like Reply