Adultery Mom's affair with her colleague by drubyu ( Completed)
(20-12-2018, 10:08 AM)Drubyu Wrote: Thanks for giving credits. TheThe st was finished a bit earlier. There was few updates remaining. I'm thinking to finish it if time permits.

Drubyu bro im really happy to see you here
Eagerly waiting for ur remaining updates as the story is missing only in final parts like who admitted the boy in hospital.
Looking forward to see your magic in this site also
[+] 2 users Like tamannanav's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello there Drbyu,

Nice to see you here I joined today only...I followed your story religiously in other forum. Please do complete the story.

Kishen
[+] 1 user Likes kishen's post
Like Reply
(20-12-2018, 10:08 AM)Drubyu Wrote: Thanks for giving credits. TheThe st was finished a bit earlier. There was few updates remaining. I'm thinking to finish it if time permits.

good to see you there. please continue your last thread but if you promise to updated weekly.
Like Reply
Hot story.
Like Reply
(21-11-2018, 07:45 PM)tamannanav Wrote: Bro im in need of "my agent mom" story
I need until the author has updated in xossip
Will anyone who has help me out??

I am posting it..
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Best story I have ever read. Someone please suggest me similar stories or stories return by original author of this story.
[+] 1 user Likes demartsouza's post
Like Reply
this is his only completed story although he took more than a year to completed this. for example he took more than 6 month to write final chapter of few lines than last one. He started two threads but left uncompleted after writing 1-2 page. so you will got nothing by reading them.

[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 05:25 PM)fasterboy Wrote: this is his only completed story although he took more than a year to completed this. for example he took more than 6 month to write final chapter of few lines than last one. He started two threads but left uncompleted after writing 1-2 page. so you will got nothing by reading them.

Ok. Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes demartsouza's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
Very good
Like Reply
(20-12-2018, 11:28 AM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: Welcome to the new site Drubyu ji 
We are all expecting a good story from youplz update the story after ur dad n mom 2nd marriage let us knw whts going on in their life 
[+] 2 users Like sankya12345's post
Like Reply
Try to explore moms new married life
[+] 2 users Like sankya12345's post
Like Reply
Try to continue with sequel
[+] 1 user Likes Paty@123's post
Like Reply
(30-10-2023, 12:53 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Try to continue with sequel

Agree with you.
Like Reply
Wow! Great story