Adultery Mom's affair with her colleague by drubyu ( Completed)
Mom's affair with her colleague

This is written by "drubyu"
28th January 2017

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1474101

This is one of the best story in xossip
[+] 3 users Like tamannanav's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Here it is the full story in docx format
I hope everyone enjoy it
Credits goes to the original author "drubyu"

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9rvdvfhau....docx/file
Like Reply
Yes wonderful story
Like Reply
The beginning
---------------------------
I clearly remember the day I had to return home during the recess due to my stomachache . I saw my mom kissing her colleague. I never thought bad about her. It was shock of my life. I go to school in morning at 6 30 everyday . That day I had severe stomach ache so I had to return to home during recess time. Her office time is from 10 to 5, so she leaves home for office at 9 in the morning everyday. We live in 2 bhk apartment in Mumbai . As usual I opened the door with my set of keys. When I was about to go to my room, I felt that I am not alone in home. I heard some voice from mom's bedroom. I was happy that she hasn't left yet. I thought of knocking her door but I don't know what got into my mind and I opened the door slightly and was shocked. She and her colleague ,Raju uncle , were hugging each other and were busy in kissing. Her Back was towards me . I saw his hands on her back and his mouth on her mouth . I was heart broken. I never expected this. It was like someone has put a heavy rock on my chest. I was drawn into sadness suddenly. I forgot my stomachache . I left the place and went to kitchen to drink some water. I was not able to think anything. Everything was just blank.

I must have made some noise because my mom came into kitchen and surprisingly asked me when did I come home. I replied that I have pain in my stomach so I came early and went to my room. On the way to my room , I looked at her room . It was open and no one was inside it. He must have left I think. My mom gave me some medicine and left for office.

I wanted to sleep and never wake up. After my pain became light , I went to drawing room and started to watch TV. I don't know why but I watched cartoon network after many years. I remembered the days when I was kid and I started to cry. I felt drowsy and slept. I was waken up by my mom when she returned from office. She asked me about my health but I didn't want to talk to her. So I replied I'm ok and went to my room and laid on bed. After some time, she came to my room but I closed my eyes and pretended to be sleeping.

I was really confused. I did not know what should I do.I am Rahul and I study in *****th standard. Mom’s name is Priya. My dad worked in a middle eastern country. I did not know what would happen if I told my dad about her affair.
Yesterday I had gone to my friend’s house. His father gifted him ps4 on his birthday so he called me to play with him on ps4. While we were playing, his dad came and asked us to go to the bank and update his passbook.*
We went to nearby branch of the bank but it was full of people. So we decided to go to a newly opened branch of the same bank. There is a famous multiplex just opposite the bank. There is mcdonald's and other few restaurants in the same complex of the multiplex. road separates the bank and the multiplex. We entered into the bank. Although people were few, server of the bank was down so they told us it would take time. My friend stood in a queue and I was being bored so I came outside the bank and started looking here and there.
Then I casually looked at mcdonalds. It has glass wall so people from outside can look inside it. There was 8 or 10 people at counter and 2 of its tables were occupied. There was couple at the table towards the glass wall and 3 students with their laptops on the table towards far end of the hall. I looked at them, they were doing something in their laptops. Then I looked at the couple and I was shocked. It was my mom and Raju uncle. I was surprised to see them at this time because they were supposed to be in office at this time. More surprising was her attire. She was wearing brown t shirt and blue jeans.Her hair was tied in a bun through pin. She do have western clothes but generally she wear sarees or kurtis or simple kameez and salwar in office. So I was surprised because I have never seen this t shirt before.
They were sitting opposite to each other. Her left hand was on the table and he has kept his palm over her hand on the table. He was saying something to her and she was giggling with her right hand over her mouth. Suddenly she started searching her purse and took the phone out. She looked at the screen and then started talking over it. After some moments, Raju looked right and left and stood up from his chair. He went behind her chair and swiftly removed her hair pin. Her hair bun was undone and hair fall down on her back. She looked at him with anger while talking over the phone and then Raju went to his chair and sat on it smiling mischievously.*
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply
I was feeling my heart in my mouth. It was beating very fast and anger has built up in my mind. I was very angry. I wanted to go there and grab the Raju bastard from his neck and then drag him towards the wall and crush his head with hammer. At one point of time I actually looked at the street to find something to hit him but I could not. I was not able to think anything other than crushing his head.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was my friend. He has done with his work. He told me to go to his home. I told him I was not feeling good and told him to drop me at my home. At home I just sat on sofa and sat there for an hour looking at the floor.Then I decided to tell my dad about it and I dialled to my dad and he told me that he was really very busy right then and would call us later. I was feeling like crying but I didn't cry.*
Then after 2 or 3 hours she called me. I didn't want to talk to her so I didn't receive the call. But she kept me calling. After 5 or 6 calls , I received the call. She asked me why I didn't receive but I didn't say anything and asked her why she called. She told that she had lot of work in the office and would come late and had asked Savita aunty to prepare the dinner for me. Savita aunty is our maid and she prepares food for me when mom has had to travel. I just said OK and cut the call.Savita aunty came at 8 o'clock and prepared the dinner and went to her home. Mom came to home at 10 o'clock and I was surprised to see her in saree she usually wears for office. She asked me whether I had dinner or not. But I didn't answer and went to my room to sleep. She came into my room and sat on my bed. She asked me if everything is ok. She asked me what had happened and why I am not in mood. I wanted to tell her about seeing her and Raju uncle but shyness took over me and I could not utter any word. I just said nothing. She explored all the possibilities of my bad mood- Bully in school, teacher scolded, bad result in exam, quarrel with friend , sickness so on and on. But I just said no and told her to stop and let me sleep.
One of the finest days of my life came after few days. I felt joy after much longer time. I will write our discussion in italic letters. At night before that day, my mom called me to her room,

“What happened mommy?”

She was standing with a file in her hand.

“You take this file and give it Raju uncle at his home tomorrow”

“Mommy please, why don't you give it to him at office?”

“He is on leave tomorrow and he has to leave for Delhi and file is very important, beta.”

“ I don't want to go to his home , mommy”

She was silent.Her eyes became small and told me, rather ordered me,

“Will you go or not?”

I don't know why but I feel fear whenever she makes such an expression. I didn't have any option.

“Ok mommy, I will go to his home but I won't stay there for a second. I will give this file to him and return.”
“Nice, now take it and go to your room.”
[+] 2 users Like krish's post
Like Reply
I went to my room and kept the file into my school bag. Next day while returning from school, I went to his home. His home is actually a quarter provided by the company. He has a wife and son living in a town in UP. He lives here alone. He is deputy country head that is second position of US based company’s India operations.

When I reached at his home, his maid opened the door and asked for what I had come. I replied that I had a file to be given to Uncle. She told me to come inside and sit on sofa as he is talking over the phone in the next room. I went inside and sat on sofa. I could hear his voice coming from next room as he was talking loudly over the phone.

“Ok ok”

“ where is the office situated?”

“What's market situation?”

“Will Jack be present at meeting?”

“Ok. nice”

“What’s the position of company in this situation?”

“Yes ,yes”

“No, its ok”

“I have forgotten the file in office but don't worry I have arranged for it.”

Etc etc. He was talking to someone about the meeting at Delhi. From his talk it seemed to me that the meeting was very important for the company and his career also. From his talk over the phone, I realized that his company was talking with an Indian company for a tie up. He was discussing about share of his company in the profit, legal formalities etc.

I was curious so I opened the file and started turning the pages. I was not able to understand anything but one page got my attention. It had an header of “ Vital business figures”. It was highlighted yellow by a highlighter pen. Suddenly an idea striked my mind and I unfiled that paper, folded it and put it in my pocket. I then closed the file and waited for him. He was still talking over the phone.

Like Reply
Suddenly there was silence. After some time I heard his voice,

“Hello”

He had dialed another number and was talking to somebody else.I was listening to his voice.But naturally I was not able to listen to other side. Here is what he was talking,

“In office?”
“Which color?”

“ hmmm black, my favourite”

“ what shut up. So what you are in office”

“ Black really suits on white ,ma’m”

“Yes, really. I mean it.”

“Hello, hello, what happened?”

“Ohhh”

“What he said?”

“Nice”

“I will miss you.Will you miss me?”

“Ohhh. nice”

“And what about my best friend? He instantly wakes up whenever I talk to you.He is always eager to say hello to his friend. Will you miss him too?”

“So nice”

“Muaaah, muaaah”

“Would you not kiss me?”

“Hmmm so nice.”

“Listen. What about dinner after I return from the trip?’’

“Its ok.Its really annoying yaar”

“You tell him straightforwardly”

“You make an excuse of work “

“How long will we meet like this darling?”

“ Be bold”

“Yes , everything is packed.I will leave after 2 hours”

“I will take you with me next time”

“Ok bye”

[+] 2 users Like krish's post
Like Reply
After sometime, he came in to living room with phone in his hand. He smiled when I looked at him. He came towards me and I gave the file to him. I was really scared and my heart was beating very fast. I had never done something like that in my life. I was very nervous.He took it and sat on sofa besides me. He told the maid to prepare a tea for me. I denied but he insisted very much. I was scared to death when he opened the file and turned one or two page but luckily his phone started ringing and he started to talk. I left after having tea.

I was feeling very happy. I was feeling like I had taken a revenge from him. It was joy and happiness. I was smiling thinking about him. It was one of the finest days.
Things were taking nasty turn,

Next day when she had just arrived from the office and I was watching TV, Raju called my mom. He was talking so loudly that I was able to hear his voice but I could not understand what he was talking. It was like he was scolding my mom. My mom was very serious and trying to calm him down. When the call was over , I asked mom what the matter was. I was worried when she told me about it.

It was about the paper I stole. It was an important paper to be counter signed by the other party. Actually file was prepared by a senior member of the company. It was handed to a newly joined guy named Rahul to arrange the documents in proper order.

He was to give the file to Raju but as he had to leave office early that day, he had given the file to my mom to be handed over to Raju. Raju was careless enough not to check it before departing to Delhi. Just before commencement of meeting he checked it and found an important document missing.

Though he had softcopy in his pen drive, it was supposed to be printed on the company’s letterpad and signed by company’s country head. It was very embarrassing for him to admit that he had forgotten an important doc. He was hoping to be promoted and become new country head after the current person.

He was rebuked and scolded by his boss for his carelessness when he informed his boss about the blunder. Anyway , the problem was solved after his boss personally told the other party to send them scanned copy of the same and dispatch the original copy next day. Raju had taken the matter very seriously because he thought that he was seen by his boss as careless and incompetent for promotion.

Like Reply
He was very angry and upset. He was blaming and scolding my mom that why she didn't check the file? My mom suspected that Rahul had knowingly or unknowingly missed the paper. She was trying to convince Raju about it. I really did not think about the consequence at that time but I was feeling guilty and I was worried about Rahul.
After two days , my mom told me that she had no mood of preparing dinner so we would order food from outside. When she was about to dial a number of the restaurant, Raju uncle called her and told her that he had just arrived from the tour and wanted to meet her.

My mom suggested to go to a well known restaurant and he agreed. He told us that he would come to our home and pick us within an hour. My mom told me to change the clothes and be ready and she herself went to her room and closed it.

After approximately an hour he arrived to our home and greeted and hugged me. He then inquired about my mom. I pointed my finger towards her room and he gently smiled.Then we sat on sofa. He sat there silently. He looked tired and and was not joyful.

Like Reply
It took half an hour for her to come out from her room. When I saw her I was stunned to see her. She wore black saree.Her blouse was sleeveless and was held by a knot behind her back. It was practically backless. Saree was semi transparent and she had tied it below her navel.He hair was held in a bun. She wore light makeup.It was a new saree. I hadn’t seen her in that saree before.

Raju uncle however was occupied in his thoughts and was looking on the floor. He was startled when she said hello. He looked at her, smiled, stood up and hugged her. She asked me whether I gave him water or not. I replied I hadn’t. Raju replied that it was ok as he was not thirsty and they should go. Raju and I left the home and went to the lift. Mom joined us after locking the door.

We went to a decent restaurant in a posh area. A candle was placed on each table. Lights were dim. Half of the tables were occupied. Manager asked about the number of persons and Raju replied three. Then he pointed towards a table and we sat there.My mom and I sat on one side and Raju settled on a chair opposite to my mommy.

We all three were given menu card and we ordered the food. Raju and mommy started talking. It was about their office so it was boring for me. They were too engulfed in talking with each other that I started wondering whether they knew I was there. I was feeling left out.
Like Reply
Bro im in need of "my agent mom" story
I need until the author has updated in xossip
Will anyone who has help me out??
Like Reply
I stopped paying attention and started looking at other people. Suddenly I heard the name of Rahul and I was alarmed.My heart started beating fast. I was feeling rush of blood in my mouth. From their talk I learned that their boss was convinced that it was Rahul’s fault. He called him and seeked his explanation in writing. He also demanded to find and give him the paper that was missing. If he was unable to do so within three days, he would lose his job.

My mommy was also talking that he was very lazy and careless in other work too.Raju uncle was blaming him for ruining his image in the eyes of his boss and great embarrassment he faced.I was thinking why these guys were taking that matter very seriously. I mean problem was solved then why all this?

I felt sweat on my forehead although AC was on. I felt very sad and very much guilty. I had never done bad thing to anyone and I did not know that someone might lose his job because of me. I felt a pressure in my stomach and went to loo. I was thinking about Rahul all the time inside the loo. I was thinking to go to him and apologise and give the paper to him.

When I returned, I saw waiter was serving the food to mom and uncle. I sat at my place not speaking a word. We started eating. After sometime, mom said “ Raju, didn’t you notice one thing?”. Raju stared at her and then his eyes became wide. He looked very excited and told her “ ohhhh, it’s my gift…”. Suddenly my mom placed her finger on her nose and gestured him to stop talking. However I understood that he was speaking about her saree. It was gifted by him. Then they started flirting.

After sometime her phone started ringing. She picked the phone up. It was my dad. She only spoke words like ohh, yes , no, why , how. Then her facial expression became like she was frightened. She asked “ but why didn't you contacted the Indian embassy?”.
Like Reply
I felt that something was gone wrong. They talked for almost ten minutes. After call was over , Raju asked what the matter was. She explained it. Dad was in trouble. Actually he worked in a US based company as an incharge of its mideast section. Authorities suspected that they were using illegal elements in their products and raided one of the factories.They detained him for several hours ,seized his passport, questioned him and released him. He was scared and was in unparalleled stress. 

I was in pain too. My hunger died. Mom was looking sad too. We looked at each other. Her eyes seemed watery.She reached around and put her left hand on my left shoulder. (I was sitting left side to her). Then I started looking at food. I felt her hand going to my head and she ruffled it and said everything would be alright dear, dont worry. Raju also consoled us and told us that he had some contacts and friend there. They would provide every necessary help and dad would not feel alone. Mom thanked him and told him that we needed to go home.

In car mom sat on the front seat and I was on back seat. Raju was driving and we were sitting without speaking anything. Suddenly she turned towards Raju and asked him whether he could take us to a supermarket . She told him that we had run out of vegetables and important grocery and needed to buy it. We went there. They bought the necessary items and my cart was full of noodles and soups.All the items were contained in two big plastic bags.Raju carried the heavier one by both his hands like mother carries her baby and mom carried light one. They put them in the trunk of the car.

Like Reply
When we entered in the parking area of our appartment, mom gave me keys of our home and told me to go upstairs and open the door first as they needed to carry the luggage and they would not like to wait at the door.

We live on seventh floor and parking is in the basement area. I took the key, went to our home and opened the door. I waited for some time but they did not come. I decided to go to the parking to help them. When I went there, I saw that the car was not parked at its earlier place. Instead it was parked in a corner. I took some steps towards it. My heart missed one or two beats when I saw them. Raju was sitting on drivers seat and mom was sitting on a seat beside him and they were hugging. Mom’s back was towards me so I could not see her face. I could see Raju’s dark hands roaming over my mom’s white back. I felt that they were discussing something but why Raju’s eyes were closed? Then I understood that they were kissing. I immediately turned around and went to the lift and pressed the 7 button. I sat on the sofa in my home. I can't describe what I felt at that time. It was mixture of sadness, worry and anger. I felt angry at my mom. Dad was in trouble and she didn’t care about it. Why was she doing that to us?

After several minutes they came to home- Raju carrying heavier bag and mom carrying lighter one. They placed the bags on dining table and mom explained that Raju was busy in calling his friends to help the dad and that's why they were delayed. I did not pay attention to it. Raju sat opposite to me and mom went to her room. After sometime she came outside wearing kurti and leggings. She went inside the kitchen and started preparing the tea. Raju left our home after drinking the tea.
Like Reply
That night I had severe stomach pain but I didn’t wake up my mom. I thought it was due to stomach upset or due to gas so I went to the kitchen and made drink of Eno and gulped it.

I went to my bedroom and lay on the bed but pain didn't subside. Pain was so severe , blackness started to appear before my eyes and sweat was all over my face and neck. I decided to wake my mom up and tell her about it. So I went to her bedroom and woke her up. I told her about the pain and she was looking very upset. Then she gave me some medicines and told me that it would be OK and not to worry about it.She came with me to my bedroom and sat on my bed. I kept my head in her lap and lay on the bed. She started ruffling my hair and after some time pain got lighter. I didn't know when I slept but in morning it felt better.

There had been some problem with my stomach since last 4 months. I mean it would feel like vomiting whenever I eat or drink something. Stomach aches would be frequent but it would be relieved after I drank Eno or taking pain killer medicine. I had not told my mom about it.I tell her only when pain is very severe. I started to avoid eating until I felt very hungry fearing vomiting.I had started to avoid eating anything in front of my friends because I thought it would be very embarrassing to vomit in front of friends.

There was stomachache again on next sunday although not very severe. I didn't tell my mom about it. She was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. After it was ready she came to my room to call me to have a breakfast but looking at my face she sensed something was wrong. She sat beside me on bed and asked politely if I was OK.

Like Reply
I told her I had stomach pain. She looked worried and dialed a number. She talked to Raju uncle and asked him about good physician. She changed her clothes and took me to a doctor. After listening to me , he advised us to have some reports and CT scan. He also gave me some medicine to relieve me from the pain.

After obtaining reports we went back to the doctor. He told us that there was gastric cancer due to which problem was occurring. I was very sad and didn’t know what to say or do. I felt it was an end. I looked at my mom and there was tears in her eyes. Doctor understood the situation and he told us some comforting words and motivated us. Then he referred the case to his Oncologist friend. We went to his hospital. After examining the case he prescribed some medicines and told us that surgery was necessary to remove the tumor but before that Chemotherapy would be done to stop the spreading of tumor and containing it.

After we went to our home , everything had been changed. I lost interest in everything. I lost interest in studying,music,movies,surfing,friends,writing everything. I started counting my days . I did not go to school for a week and my mom also didn't tell me to go. She let me do whatever I wanted to do. Whole day I would sleep and didn't eat or drink anything. My mom started to call me twice or thrice in a day from office to ask whether I had eaten or whether I was Ok. My mom informed my dad about this. he was already in trouble and in stress. We decide to keep it as secret from everyone else except Raju uncle.

Like Reply
Chemo sucks man. It's scary and painful. When I was admitted for it. My mom didn’t go to office. Raju uncle came to visit us in hospital. They were sitting on the sofa next to my bed. I was feeling drowsiness because of medicines. I was half asleep. I could hear them talking but was not able to understand what they were talking.After sometime I heard my mom sobbing. I opened my eyes and looked toward their direction. I saw Raju uncle sitting on the left side of her.His right hand was around her and it was caressing upper side of my mom’s right hand. She had rested her head on his shoulder and was sobbing. He was comforting her but she did not stop so he took her face in both of his hands and told her to stop. He wiped her tears with his thumbs and then softly kissed on her lips. Then he hugged her. In normal situation I would have felt different but that day I was feeling sympathy for my mom.

I closed my eyes and after sometime I heard her phone ring. She told Raju that it was call from her brother that her father had passed away. She immediately called my dad and informed him about her father. She was really confused and did not know what to do. I wanted her to stay with me. Raju uncle told her to go as he would look after me. She came to me and kept her hand on my head and told me that she had to go but will return next day and not to worry as Raju uncle would be there for me.
My mom Decided to leave for Delhi that evening. But she needed to go to our home first to change the clothes.Raju uncle offered her to accompany to home but mom said she had a car which she needed to take with her and she would park the car at home and then she would go to airport by taxi. So she told Raju that she would go by herself and to take care of me.
Like Reply
Then she came to my bed and kissed my forehead and then went to the door. Raju accompanied her to the door and when she was about to open the door , he tapped on her shoulder. She looked back and then turned towards Raju. He suddenly hugged her. She hesitatingly put her hands on his back and said something in his ears. He left her and let her go. She once again came to my bed and told me not to worry and everything would be all right and Raju would be there and she stood there for a minute just looking at me without saying anything and then left.

After she left, Raju sat on the couch and started flipping pages of some magazine.I was not interested in talking with him so I closed my eyes and started thinking about my life. How good my life was was when I was kid. I was a loner and did not have many friends. Of Course I would talk with everybody but nobody was my close friend.

Scenes from my childhood started flashing in my mind. Once I was playing with friends on the ground. My feet and hands were full of dirt. Dad saw me like that and carried me in the home and washed my hands and feet and scolded my mom for not looking after me properly. She was very upset by the allegation and told him that it was she that was looking after her son 24 hours and quarreled with him. I remembered my mom reading stories to make me asleep.It was wonderful days. I wished I could go back to past and live forever as a kid.

Like Reply
Things became different when mom started her job and dad was promoted. Mom was highly educated and she thought that as I was not very young she could do the job to pass her time and save some money. She asked dad’s permission or rather informed him about her decision of doing work.Dad didn’t like the idea but approved anyway.As dad's salary was very high, she could use her money for saving and spending on herself and me. It was bonanza for me also. Anything that I wanted my mom bought it for me. We would go to dinner, movies, parks and we would never care about the expense. Life was full of joy.

Things changed when she was promoted to a higher position. She started taking her job very seriously. She had to work more and responsibilities were also more. I had morning school . Before promotion, she would go to office after I go to school and she would come home one or two hours after my returning from school. I would watch TV, take a nap or do homework.Mom would do other household chores and dad would come at 7 or 8 o'clock. We would take dinner together at night and that was our routine until her promotion.

After her promotion,her job became very difficult. She started coming home late. She had to hire Savita aunty to prepare the food and to do other household chores as she was very tired after she would come from office. She started to remain sad and tense. She would be annoyed at little things. She would scold me and one or two times hit me too. I would know from her conversation with dad that there was lot of pressure to meet business targets from company. Staff was also not very cooperative but a senior person named Raju was helping her trying to sort things out. She would mention name of Raju at least once in a while talking with dad at dinner. She started talking with Raju over phone about office matters while dad was in office. Raju came one or two times to drop her at home but he never met with dad as he would come late from the office.

Like Reply
One day dad told us at the time of dinner that his company was promoting him as head of middle east operations and shifting him to their office in a middle eastern country. Mom was unhappy and told him to leave the job but dad refused and convinced her that he would take us with him after he was settled there and he would visit us once in two months for a whole week and talk to us via skype everyday.

I was very sad but he had to go. Dad threw a farewell party and invited our relatives and his and mom's close friends . Mom also invited Raju. She introduced him to dad and me . Dad and Raju talked for sometime while mom and I listened to them. Dad excused us and went to his friend when his friend called him. So my mom, Raju and I remained there. Mom and Raju talked about work first and then Raju started praising my mom.He would tell her silly jokes and mom would laugh. He left after he got a phone call.

Dad left for that middle eastern country after two or three days. Mom started talking for hours with Raju after dad went abroad.He started dropping her home after office very frequently. Sometimes he would go after dropping her and sometimes he would come and mom would make tea or coffee and then he would leave.Mom started going to movies and dinner with him. Sometimes she would go alone with him and sometimes she would also take me with her.

Her attire also got changed. She would normally wear sarees or Kurti and churidar at office when dad was present. She would wear Kurta and loose pajama at home. She did have western clothes but as dad liked Indian and traditional clothes more she seldom wore them. After dad went abroad , she started wearing t shirt and jeans or top and skirt more frequently. She would wear top and jeans or trouser at office.She would wear sarees at special occasions or events such as official parties or while going for dinner or movie etc. Her blouse went from half sleeve to sleeveless and backless.

Like Reply