Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Dear sir, Donot promise if u cannot keep up the promise,we will be waiting no problem,
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-12-2023, 08:09 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Dear sir, Donot promise if u cannot keep up the promise,we will be waiting no problem,

He is like dat only he alwaz keeps us waiting for every single update i knw content writing is lil nit difficult bt still if u promiss u have to complete it
Like Reply
Your story is very awesome bro. Full of eroticism.  Uncle Gajendra sex hunger can be related to every alpha male character of real lives. 
Please continue the next part soon...please
[+] 1 user Likes Chetanhotty's post
Like Reply
Stop abusing the author guys, we dont know his world.
If he continues then lets enjoy else let it rest!
Heart
The original Ondipuli from ExBii cool2
[+] 1 user Likes Ondithepuli's post
Like Reply
(19-12-2023, 06:13 PM)Ondithepuli Wrote: Stop abusing the author guys, we dont know his world.
If he continues then lets enjoy else let it rest!

U r right buddy bt if he is making promises he has to update it dats it
Like Reply
Is this story stopped, i request the writer to complete the story or conclude the story
Like Reply
Sorry readers.

I kept you all waiting for long this time. 
But don't worry. I already started writing the next update and it will be infront of you soon.

This is long story and will not be concluded quickly.
Ayush  Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
(21-12-2023, 09:49 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote:
Sorry readers.

But don't worry. I already started writing the next update and it will be infront of you soon.

Waiting dear
Like Reply
(21-12-2023, 09:49 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote:
Sorry readers.

Thank you.
Like Reply
Where is update
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
I think he is purposely doing this to keep us waiting for his update n need us to beg f
Him for the update dats not fair buddy.....dnt make any promises
Like Reply
(27-12-2023, 11:59 AM)sankya12345 Wrote: I think he is purposely doing this to keep us waiting for his update n need us to beg f
Him for the update dats not fair buddy.....dnt make any promises

Your point is good bro. Even I am also waiting for the further story. But you should not say rudely to the author. As he had promised few days ago that this story will not be concluded soon, hence it's clear he is serious towards making the next update soon. Lets cheers to the author instead of becoming rude and using bad words for him here.
Like Reply
(30-12-2023, 10:17 PM)Chetanhotty Wrote: Your point is good bro. Even I am also waiting for the further story. But you should not say rudely to the author. As he had promised few days ago that this story will not be concluded soon, hence it's clear he is serious towards making the next update soon. Lets cheers to the author instead of becoming rude and using bad words for him here.

Im not saying anything in rude tone its jst dat we are eager to know the further update buddy dats the reason we r  continuosly posting update message on the tab n if he is taking this much long time for update as he he serious for this story to give the right path then jst make sure buddy the update is more atleast 2-3 pages so that the people will stay busy in reading the story ??
Like Reply
Try to post ur story on 1/1/24 as new year has arrived so we need energy which wwe will get frm ur updated story
Like Reply
Waiting for you to update the story
Add reps if you like my posts.
Like Reply
Bhai jaldi update dede
Like Reply
Plz continue the story and update
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-58545-page-21.html
Like Reply
Nhi karega yeh continue story i think he has jst left us in the middle of the sea
Like Reply