Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
After a long gap...

Nice Update sir
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ranjeet cummed in few seconds, now Rashmi know what kind of wimp Ranjeet is. Ha ha
Rashmi must be another slut of Rahul and Divorce seems to be definite.
Like Reply
Thanks for the nice update.
After long time you started this update.
Very hot and nice update
[+] 2 users Like Monikapu91's post
Like Reply
Nice one
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
Looks like the SWAP game gonna start.
Like Reply
Swap game has ended behind the scenes.
Like Reply
Guess the next update will be next year hopefully.
Like Reply
Update atleast a small portion
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-58629.html

Imagination with story

[Image: 0-original-2023-11-06-T122750-218.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Shabnamkhan's post
Like Reply
waiting for update
Like Reply
Chapter 35: A Bargain, Two Girlfriends For An Already Lost Wife

“Of course Madam, I’ll get them right now!” The waiter exclaimed with a naughty smile, “is there anything you would like me to clean up?"     

"No no,” Rashmi replied giggling, “we will manage everything fine, thank you!"          

"Oh my God Rashmi, “ I exclaimed as soon as the waiter left the cabin, “did you take any mood boosting medications? Of course I'm not complaining, mind you!"          
"You are probably thinking about may be something hot and sticky?" Rashmi suggested giggling, may be as toppings over the salads like something warm and gooey?"       

"You are so cute Rashmi,” I winked at her, "you must be quite a nice cook with your knowledge about hot and sticky toppings over the salads may be?”

"Yes I am an excellent cook,” Rashmi giggled, “the fact is that I might even produce some warm and gooey toppings for you if you like!” 

Shhh,” Rashmi said putting her finger on her smiling lips, “don't tell anyone but I have already prepared it! I'm just keeping it warm right now!"             

After blatantly flirting with me we both moved to the men’s and women’s washrooms and thoroughly cleaned up ourselves before we started our return journey to the office.

On Rashmi’s insistence we got down from the cab about a hundred metres from the office. Then we walked in seperately, me waiting for five minutes after Rashmi and walking in through the front door while Rashmi walked in through the backdoor. I decided to confront Poroma in the evening.        

When I returned from the office and Poroma kissed me deeply on entering the door to welcome me like every day.       

After Poroma was over with her emotional outburst I said to her, “Poroma we need to talk about   something.”                                                                                                    
“Of course my love,” Poroma said, “just ask me whatever you want to know!”              

“I want to talk about you spending your nights during my official tours with a girlfriend of yours whose husband is in Dubai for work as you made our Aya and neighbours to believe,” I replied, “I believe you are lying to them and spending the nights with Rahul!”

“Yes you are right my Darling husband,” Poroma said, “you don’t actually believe I would tell the truth to them and jeopardize your social reputation, do you?”                     
“I really don’t know Poroma,” I said to her, “you said that you will be getting out of the relationship and back to me but I find you are getting even more involved in it! What is your actual plan? If you prefer Rahul it’s better that we go out on our separate ways instead of sticking to our marriage and getting more and more distant from each other!” 

Poroma hugged me tightly and asked, “don’t you have any trust in me dear?”            

“I used to both trust and love you Poroma,” I said, “but recently I am feeling like you don’t love me anymore and is trying to find a way out of our relationship, if you think you want out I’m okay with it!”                                                                                                           
“You surely know that can’t be what I want Darling,” Poroma exclaimed, “I really love you too much to ever think about leaving you and really I want to end this fling seriously. But you know how much stubborn and obstinate Rahul can be for what he wants, don’t you? The guy is always strutting around me with a huge lump in his Lycra Jeans!"                

I just couldn't even imagine what my gorgeous lovely wife just said, it just couldn’t be ever happening!                                                                                                             
“My God Poroma, “you actually called him huge when talking to me, did you mean to just diss me about my size? I just can't believe you did that!”            

"No no no my love,” Poroma tried to manage, “it actually came out in a wrong way, please you have to forgive me for that! Size doesn’t matter, you are the perfect one for me! What I want to tell you is that I just want to have one single fling in my life and I am really going to end it in a few months! Please, you have to bear with me for a few more months Darling!"                                                                                                         
There it is Poroma,” I said, “you prefer to be with him than me and don’t give me that bullshit about size doesn’t matter and bearing with you!”            

“Please Ranjeet I really love you,” she said, “I'll just be staying with Rahul in the nights when you are on your tour! And with the made up story of staying with my lonely girlfriend whose husband is posted at Dubai nobody will ever know about it in our family, relatives or neighbourhood! 

I will never allow your reputation to be harmed for me, I will be spending the nights with him only when you are going for a tour and is not available for me! I will never do anything with him when you are with me! So you will never be alone or sexually deprived and frustrated! 

I would never leave your home when you will be here! And once this affair ends, and I promise you that it’s going to end very soon we will be together once again and that will be forever! Please consider that I have neverbeen with another guy before our marriage and lost my virginity to you while you have told me about your various pre marital girlfriends! 

That is why I really need this one extra marital fling after which I will forever be committed to you! Of course Ranjeet I understand how much painful it’s for you to know your loving wife is spending a night every week with your boss but after all these are over we will be having a long talk about how I can make all this up to you! 

Once Rahul is out of my life I promise that I will do anything to make it up to you and then we can get back to our old life together and live happily like we did before! 

You must understand my love how sorry I am about humiliating you at the Holi party in the house of Sutapa and Dilip but you must consider that I was actually under the influence of a lot of drinks, Rahul utilized my intoxicated state to get into the stupid bet which led to all these and once I lost the challenge he got on to my nerves! 

Though it looked like a set up in which Dilip, Sutapa and all your colleagues and their wives were involved but it was not like that! Rahul actually have played the prank on all the wives before so please don’t get too much hurt with it! I wholeheartedly appreciate your taking care of my problems following the incidents!

Though you wouldn’t believe I know but even Rahul feels very thankful to you to be allowed to have a fling with your loving wife and the manner you took it so sportingly.

Believe me, neither of us would ever tell all this to anyone and we didn’t even let any of your colleagues at the office know that we are spending the nights together when you are on your tours. I have already given Rahul an ultimatum that if he ever humiliated you again either in the office or anywhere outside we will be immediately over!”    

"Honey honey Ranjeet, please, answer me, would you?"                                                  
I had just become a little out of my focus listening to her continued banter and missed what she was talking about.          

"Would I what?" I asked.                                                                                             
"Love me enough to let me enjoy this affair to the fullest sleeping with Rahul for one night every week?" Asked Poroma.

Oh that really hurt, it just seemed like Poroma stabbed a knife deep inside my heart but I tried my best not to show my weakness as a man. I needed not  to show any insecurity at that moment.                                                                                                           
"Sure Poroma, go ahead and enjoy your fling to the fullest! Get laid with Rahul during the nights when I am on tour. And you can even Ggve my blessings to Rahul,” I replied to her.                                                                                                                                
By then I have already made up my decision, I can never get along with her. Divorce seemed the only solution. It would have still been possible to forgive her if the fling ended when she returned from Mandarmani. 

It had been a wrong decision to let her have her way and convince me to go on with her affair after returning from Mandarmani.

But then the way she manipulated my mind it seemed I didn’t have any other option.

The only problem is that I love my children so much, I can’t think of being without them in case Poroma and Rahul manage to take them away from me. I needed solid evidence regarding her extra marital affair so that I can make a claim for the children.

How to get the evidence? I decided to contact the divorce lawyer Fatima and her assistant Kavita at the earliest.             

The next few days passed as before except that Rashmi was blatantly flirting with me at the office, she was always tying her saree well below her navel while her sleeveless low cut blouse offered a generous view of her cleavage! 

Of course I was enjoying the view but as Rashmi had already cautioned me I never reciprocated to her flirting.              

Then one day she messaged me in my mobile, she asked me to meet both her and Sutapa at the house of Dilip after office in the evening. 

She messaged that they both want to sincerely apologize to me for their behaviour in the Holi party. Now I already knew that Dilip was out of station on that evening. So I didn’t fear they would be trying to harm me, especially since Rashmi was involved in it and she seemed to be sympathetic to me. 

She had already cautioned me about the plans of Rahul to trap me into a case of sexual exploitation in office and it was only for herself that I could avoid being trapped. It wouldn’t have been a good idea to piss her, so I decided to go anyway. In the evening around 6 I reached the house of Sutapa and Dilip.                                                        
The two women welcomed me hugging me warmly and planted kisses on my lips and cheek from either side!

They sat me down on the love seat sofa cum bed and Sutapa sat down on my right while Rashmi stood in front.      

“Ranjeet we both want to sincerely apologize for our behaviour at the Holi party here,” Rashmi said in a perfectly sincere voice, “we can never afford to declare to you how sorry we are!”                                                                                                                
“True and I fully agree with her,” said Sutapa, “no words can establish how sorry we are for treating you like that on that day, so we would want to show you how much we regret it and hope you can forgive both of us some day!”                                                        
The two good looking young women were chatting me up while they were looking at each other.                                                                                                                      
“It’s all in the past ladies,” I said, “I too told some harsh words on that day but now that I look back I find that my own wife is out of love with me and I believe you had also only been pawns in the hands of fate.”           

They both looked relieved and very soon they were giggling between themselves and pretty soon they both started flirting with me right away! It started casually when Sutapa suddenly placed her hand on my thigh over the trousers, nothing but a light touch while Rashmi bent forward slightly placing her hands on my shoulders! 

Then holding my shoulders she slowly went down on her knees before me on the carpeted floor. The light touch of her fair soft hands on my shoulders were gently massaging my shoulders, the sensation was taking me to heaven. 

After  massaging my shoulders for sometime she held my hands and pulled them placing them on her own shoulders.             

Then suddenly my sense returned as I heard Rashmi asking me, “would you mind rubbing my shoulders Ranjeet Sir? I’m having a pain there and if you will do that for me I can believe you are ready to forgive me!”                     

I obliged and started caressing her tiny shoulders slowly moving down her arms and th moved to the front of her breasts! She didn't seem to mind at all, in fact I saw a naughty smile on her face and her eyes half closed as I worked my way down the front of her boobs ! 

Sutapa was now moving precariously close to me, and then she too started caressing my thigh while working her hand closer and closer to my crotch and then her soft fingers were tickling the inner side my thigh! 

Pretty soon my hands were no longer on Rashmi’s shoulders but have already moved down to the front of her crop top under her bra, and were already squeezing and massaging her huge, soft, warm breasts!

Sutapa had her hand by now firmly planted into my crotch and was aggressively rubbing my penis though my jeans, very obviously feeling up and fondling my huge erection by then! 

I started to feel it throb as she grabbed it and started rubbing it as I continued fondling Rashmi’s breasts! 

I felt myself getting closer and closer to climax! I was squeezing and squeezing her breasts hard as my crotch was getting rubbed and rubbed!                                                                                                                    
Rashmi leaned forward and then whispered into my ear, "I want to demonstrate to you just how much I have been  wanting you!”            

She then bent down forward lowering her pretty face straight away at the level of my crotch! She got very close to me, then grabbed the sides of my jeans and started pulling them away from my hips down my legs.

I lifted my butts so she can easily work them off and as soon as they cleared my crotch, my cock was standing at full attention at the direction of her mouth!                                                                                                                      
She looked down at my erection and gasped, "wow!"                                                        
I looked at her face as she was thoroughly examining my penis and was slowly licking her lips! Seeing her do that my penis started throbbing and pulsating! 

Sleepy All of us could watch it move, as she slowly put her hand around it and brought her mouth to just the tip! Then she slid the tip of my cock across her lips and I moaned in pleasure!

"Oh you like that, don’t you?" She smiled naughtily as Sutapa grinned widely.      

I nodded in affirmation as Rashmi opened her mouth and sucked my cock first inside her mouth and then deep down her throat! I could feel her wet, warm tongue work it’s way around my erection as I leaned against the couch arching myself backwards. 

Sleepy Oh my God, it felt so good! I couldn't believe what was happening!

I could feel myself moving towards the edge and said, “I don’t think I will be able to hold for long!”                                                                                                                        
Rashmi immediately pushed my penis out of her mouth and again stood back up in front of me. Then she unfastened her cropped top and let her top drop on to the floor this exposing her perfectly round, huge, beautiful breasts! 

She stood in front of me very close o place her breasts the same level of and very close to my face!

Rashmi moved closer and held the back of my head, pressing her breasts into my face!

I could feel her soft titties against my face and slowly opened my mouth, seeking to suck on her dark small nipples! I sucked her nipples alternatively between the left and right one and then suddenly bit one of them! 

She moaned and gasped, as I held her other breast with my hand squeezing that and then squeezing the other one I was already sucking with my other hand! 

I started squeezing them both and then pulled as much of her breast into my mouth as I could! It didn't seem like much, her breasts were so big that there was no way I was fitting even half of it into my mouth but damn, I was surely going to try!                                                                                                              
I continued to suck on her nipple of one breast while squeezing the free one, as she reached down and caught hold of my cock. 

She slid her hand up and down my shaft and it became increasingly clear to me that I was going to cum soon enough and I was going to cum really hard!                                                                                               
"You are so fucking hot Rashmi, I am going to cum very soon and cum really hard," I said between releasing her hard nipple from my mouth and taking it back again.       

Rashmi released her hand from my cock and stood up pulling my head against her boobies and moaned, as Sutapa bent down bringing back her mouth to my crotch and engulfed my erection into her lips! 

She then started slowly sucking and licking my cock while grasping the shaft of my cock at the root with one hand while her other hand started caressing my balls! Then she took my cock out of her mouth for a moment.             

"I am going to suck your cum out of your cock,” she whispered.                

I let out a whimper and she resumed sucking on my cock using her tongue to slide around the tip of my penis. Her hand that was caressing my balls slowly moved further and further back between my legs until she finally reached right at my anus. 

I wasn't sure about this, I had never explored with anything anal and didn't know if I would like anything being in there but I was so caught up in the moment and so much lost in sucking and playing with Rashmi’s boobs and nipples, feeling so good that I was willing to let them do anything to me.                                                                                       
Sure enough after just a few minutes of Sutapa rubbing her finger around my anus, she slowly stuck her finger.

As soon as she got past the initial opening, I could feel her rub against something that made me gasp.                                                                              
It felt so amazing, Sutapa continued to thrust my cock deep into her mouth and as far down her throat as she could, moaning and humming while she was sliding it in and out causing a vibration that was ready to take me over the edge and while doing so she was also sliding her finger gently in and out of my anus, hitting certain spots occasionally that made me feel waves of pleasure all through my body while I was sucking an erect nipple of Rashmi into my mouth sometimes biting which made her squirm in pleasure and pain and squeezing her other boob with my hand!      

Then suddenly without any bit of warning I felt myself ejaculate deep into Sutapa’s mouth driving my teeth into the flesh of Rashmi’s nipple hard making her scream in pain and pleasure as she held my hair tightly with both hands trying to release my bite! 

My semen shot out of my cock so hard, I couldn't help but moan and whimper as I grabbed the long sweet smelling hair in Sutapa’s head and pressing her face deeper into my crotch while my cock continued to throb and pulsate releasing all the fluid deep into her throat! 

I had never felt myself cum so hard before long before while Sutapa continued to swallow down whatever my cock was offering! As I finished she slowly worked my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me with a slight smile on her face.     

"Well wasn’t that fun for you?” She asked before starting to lick me clean.              

“And actually that’s how we plan to apologize to you and show you how sorry we are for that party,” Rashmi added when I released my bite, “there will be many such experiences for you in the future to compensate for your humiliation before, you are destined to enjoy two beautiful girlfriends together as a compensation for your slut wife’s infidelity from now on and we sincerely hope to get you to forgive both of us some day!”
[+] 2 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
Marvellous.....
Much awaited....
Thanks for continuing.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Super. It looks like Rahul plan to get Divorce from Ranjeet for Poroma using these two ladies. This fool is lost now.
Like Reply
I think Ranjeet character is assasinated. He is not someone who go for eye for an eye.
Like Reply
Nice update.
Strange to see how these housewives behaving like a whore and ready to open their legs for this wimp. These ladies also would have lost their chastity to Rahul because of game he played. Are they going to use ranjit as their trumpcard to take revenge.?
Like Reply
Even though Rahul marry poroma, he will not be interested in being father of her children. So, Ranjeet will not lose his children.
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
What happened in mandarmani. Did Rahul make poroma sleep with others. What makes him black mail or she is going behind him for pleasure. There is interesting twist. Hope the story is nearing end.
Like Reply
Superbb
Like Reply
After accepting the setup of getting positions and money gambling the wife, the husband do not have any rights on her. By this time poromo should have come to her husband place in office and bring more business with her assets since her husband grossly failed professionaly and personnaly.
Like Reply