Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Continuity of the story is gone.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Madan's tongue circled her clit hard, making every tongue thrust deeper. His hands roamed all over her body, fondling every inch of her. Ankita couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips, the feeling of her pussy so wet against his tongue was too much for her. He grabbed at her hips and increased the speed of his licks, savoring the taste and sensation of her.

Ankita was taken by surprise as Madan flooded her with sensation, each lick, each nibble, teasing her deeper and higher. She rolled her head back and forth against the bed, hands balled into fists clutching sheets as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She was beyond control, completely and utterly gone.

Madan pulled back for a moment, panting, and began to suck on her clit. He suckled it as if it were an iced treat, exploring her with nips and wet licks. His tongue moved circles around her folds and soon she was screaming in pleasure which she tried resisting hard.

He alternated between pleasurable licks and tender nibbles, until she screamed out his name and came violently against his mouth. He continued to let his tongue explore and milk her until her quaking settled.

Ankita lay against the bed panting, her body completely spent from pleasure. Madan stood up and swept her up into a passionate embrace, smothering her wet body in kisses.

She looked up at him, "please.. please I think we are done!", she pleaded. Madan kissed her forehead but did not listen to her.
He was just getting started and Ankita knew that subconsciously. 

He proceeded to slowly lower his body on top of her, never breaking his gaze. They were both trembling with anticipation as they lay there, with Madan dick hanging between her thighs.

Madan's dick was hard and thick, with a velvety smooth head. Its size and shape was perfection, sliding easily into Ankita's willing and wet pussy. Her tight walls clung around him, gripping tightly as he pushed further inside. A shudder ran through her body as pleasure surged through her.

Ankita gasped and moaned as Madan's thrusts grew more intense, his pace quickening with every stroke. His dick filled her completely, pushing deeper, as he seemed to touch and stimulate parts of her she never knew existed. The pleasure was exquisite and almost unbearable, and she shuddered and bucked against him, her clit becoming swollen and aching as her orgasm drew closer.

Madan kept going, his thrusts pushing her closer and closer to the edge. He seemed to reach parts inside her that vibrated and sang with pleasure, and his own movements as he filled her with all of himself increased her arousal and bliss to unbearable levels. Finally, when Ankita felt she could take no more, she reached her climax, her pussy squeezing tightly around Madan's dick as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

Madan and Ankitas breathing became heavier and louder as their bodies became more and more entwined. Madan moaned as Ankitas moans grew louder and his pleasure intensified.

"aahh.. mhh.. your pussy is sooo tight! you sexy bitch! aahhh... " Madan screeched in pleasure.

Madan felt himself climbing higher and higher as Ankitas body shudderred beneath him. His breath catches as he feels Ankitas inner muscles tense and ripple around him pushing him ever closer to the edge.

Ankita screams out in pleasure as she reaches her own orgasm and Madan can feel himself go over the edge. As his own orgasm takes holds he cries out and empties himself into Ankitas depths.

The two of them lie in each others arms panting and exhausted.

Ankita felt the warmth of Madan's body as he held her close, her heart still racing with the intensity of their lovemaking. Madan's breath was warm on her neck, and she could feel his chest rising and falling with each breath. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to breath slowly, content in the knowledge that she had achieved her goal.

"That was amazing," Madan whispered in her ear, his lips brushing her skin.

Ankita couldn't help but smile and let out a little laugh, her face buried into Madan's chest.

"You got what you wanted!" she said, still panting from the exertion. "You better make me the CEO like you promised! Otherwise I will kill you!"

Madan let out a deep chuckle. "That's a deal!" he said. "I promise you'll be my CEO one day."

Ankita smiled again and snuggled in closer, pretending to be enjoying the feeling of being close to Madan. She breathed in the musky smell of their lovemaking, feeling a deep resentment mixed with pleasure coursing through her body.

In response, Madan tightened his embrace, his hands gently caressing her back. "Thank you," he murmured, his lips pressed against her forehead.

They lay there in each others arms for a few moments, basking in the afterglow of their intimate moment. Ankita felt Madan's body heat and his steady heartbeat, and she allowed herself to drift away in the comfortable silence that surrounded them.

Finally, Ankita gently broke the silence. "I should get up and get ready to leave," she said.

Madan reluctantly pulled away from Ankita, not wanting the cozy moment to end. Taking a deep breath, she slowly stood up and began to get ready for the night, feeling a deep sense of embarrassment from sleeping with her superior and her client.

Madan smiled at Ankita, feeling a sense of admiration for her in light of their indiscretion. He gingerly tucked her underwear and bra under his bed. This is going to remind him of this moment,

"These are something I can keep with me as a reminder of this," he said sheepishly.

Ankita nodded slowly, understanding the sentiment. She was ashamed of herself for succumbing to Madan's advances and her cheeks became red with shame.

Madan watched Ankita dressing up without her inner wear and the two shared a brief moment of silence as he sat up, looking at her with an expression of admiration.

"I want to apologize for my actions," he said softly.

Ankita smiled forcedly, "It's ok. I understand. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way."

The two continued to talk a bit, eventually growing more comfortable with one another. Madan couldn't help but feel a deep fascination at the way Ankita seemed to be so in tune with her emotions. She was so different than the way she had been before, so confident and strong, now displaying vulnerability and embarrassment. She looked so cute.

When the conversation ended, they both shared a knowing look between them before Madan leaned in and kissed Ankita, gently and tenderly.
[+] 7 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

The kiss lasted only a moment, but it was enough for Madan to feel a deep connection with Ankita, something that he had never expected to feel again.

Ankita smiled at Madan and she started to leave. As the door clicked shut, she felt a wave of emotions sweeping through her body and she felt tears coming down her cheeks. Madan used his position as her superior and took full advantage of her and then fucked her raw. He even cummed deep inside of her! She felt betrayed and wiped the tears away from her eyes. 

She clicked on the Ola cab button and waited for Ola to arrive. She was standing outside without any inner wear and her nipples were poking out from her dress. It still had Madan's saliva on her nipples and his bite marks. He fully sucked on her breasts and massaged her bare breasts and now they were completely sore. He chewed on her nipples and pulled them in all directions and now it was hurting her.

She still felt the sensation of her sore nipples becoming harder and a shiver of a pleasure radiating from her nipples to her entire body as she was waiting for the cab.
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Superb update after long time
Like Reply
Excellent dude
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Finally fucked fine
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Wonderful update. The business trip is now successfully done. Smile
Like Reply
So nice
Like Reply
Finally some short update.
Please give faster updates otherwise people will forget characters and story.
Anyways Ankita needs to be fucked more in all ways if she thinks she can get CEO position by fucking Adan.
Like Reply
Ankita stepped inside the car expecting to see some random driver but to her surprise, the driver was non other than Amrish. The very same guy who a few days back, peeped while she was taking bath. She suddenly felt terrified and almost screamed out, but took a few deep breaths and managed to control her emotions.

Ankita (in a worried tone): Hi.

Amrish (with a nervous smile and sweat on his forehead): Hi ma'am.

Ankita: Take me home as soon as possible.

Amrish nodded his head and stammered,

Amrish: Ma'am, I am so sorry for my behavior that day. I am ashamed of what I did and I regret it each and every day. Please forgive me.

Ankita was left speechless. She never expected that Amrish would apologize for his mistakes, especially now. She couldn't help but appreciate his honesty. Amrish noticed the expression on her and said,

Amrish: Ma'am, I have learned my lesson. I swear I won't misbehave with you ever again.

Ankita took few deep breaths and admiringly said,

Ankita: I appreciate the fact that you regret for your mistakes and have changed yourself. I forgive you and I accept your apology.

Amrish (happily): Thank you ma'am. I will never forget your kindness.

Ankita felt happy that she was able to forgive Amrish and put his guilt to rest. On the other hand, Amrish was emboldened and he thanked 
thanked God for giving him another chance. 

There was a comfortable silence. 

Amrish: You have a very nice figure, ma'am.

Ankita:  Thank you, Amrish for the complement. Just focus on driving for now.

Amrish: (smiled) No, thank you. You have an amazing body. God gifted you well in three different places.

Ankita: (curious) Excuse me?

Amrish: (unabashed) I'm just saying, a guy needs to be very lucky to have some time alone with a woman as beautiful as you.

Ankita: (blushing) Well, that's very flattering, lets stop talking.

Amrish: What's the harm?

Ankita: What?

Amrish: I mean, what would be the harm in just talking?

Ankita: (curiously) you said I was blessed in 3 different places. What do you mean?

Amrish: (smirking) You will be offended ma'am. You will slap me.

Ankita: (teasingly) Well, that would be fine. I already gave you a good kick remember!

Amrish: (turning nervous) Your thick ass is one. Your heavy mountain like breasts are two and the third is your extra long nipples.

Ankita: (eyes wide in shock) What? How dare you? Have you gone mad?

Amrish: (trying to stay calm) No ma'am! It just slipped out, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Ankita: (Her heart pounding wildly, she takes a deep breath) Alright, I forgive you. But don't you ever talk about my body like that again.

Amrish: (genuinely apologetic) I promise I won't. I'm really sorry ma'am.
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Very nice update
Like Reply
Okay, looks like writer is back to continue the story. Lets see whats there in the store.
Like Reply
wonderful story. waiting for the nxt updt.
Like Reply
Superupdate
Like Reply
Amrish kept on driving. His mobile beeped twice.

A wide smile spread across his face. 

“Thanks for bringing me good luck today! Ankita!” he said cheerfully.

Ankita replied with an intrigued smile, “What do you mean by that?”

“I’ve just got two texts from Deepak that have really made my day!” explained Amrish.

“What were you two talking about?” she asked curiously.

“Do you remember the case of the old man Salim who was in a coma?”

Ankita nodded as she started panicking. Her heart started pounding. “Yes, it was in the news.”

“It seems that old man Salim has recovered from the coma. No one could’ve expected it!” exclaimed Amrish, beaming.

Ankita was surprised. “That’s wonderful news,” she said with a blank expression on her face. 

Amrish continued, “And that’s not all - Deepak found some security footage from a second video camera from the opposite building. It showed the woman who pushed Salim. Seems that he was trying to enter the elevator when the woman pushed him, leading to his coma.”

Ankita gasped in shock. “Deepak has the footage????”

"Salim recovering is the great news! Who cares about the footage!", Ankita repeated. 

Amrish couldn’t help but agree. “It really is. Thank goodness that Salim recovered!”

Amrish was driving the cab and he glanced sideways, his crush, Ankita, was in deep thought. He noticed the flushed cheeks and the short breaths that she was taking.

Amrish: "Are you okay? Are you feeling alright?"

Ankita snapped out of her thoughts and she shot back a strained response,

Ankita: "Yes yes I'm fine, just keep driving".

Amrish knew that something was bothering her and decided to take a chance,

Amrish: "It looks like something really serious has happened. Is there something I can do to help you?"

Ankita broke down and starting sobbing. After a few moments of silence, she looked up at Amrish, her eyes betraying her emotions,

Ankita: "I...I..."

Amrish waited patiently, not pushing her to talk.

Ankita: "I pushed the old man, Salim, at the elevator because he was too slow. He fell and went into a coma. I'm so scared, please help me.."

Amrish didn't know what to say. He was shocked by the situation and he was trying to process what happened.

Ankita's eyes widened in panic. She quickly stammered,

Ankita: "P..please stop the car! P..please!"

Amrish quickly stopped the car and turned to her. She was making no sense but he knew that he must help her. She started crying again and looked away from him.

Amrish: "What do you want me to do? You can trust me, whatever it is I will try to help you".

Ankita: "Come back here and sit right next to me!"

Amrish turned off the engine and went to the back seat. His thighs were touching Ankita's thigh and it made him ecstatic.

Ankita took a deep breath and looked Amrish in the eyes.

Ankita: "I am so sorry. Please tell Deepak to delete the footage. I did not mean to push Salim. I will do anything!"

Amrish was moved by her request and he smiled nervously. He knew that this would be a tough situation but he would be in a tougher situation because Inspector Ajanta is involved now. Ajanta is not the one to be messed with.

Amrish looked intently at Ankita as she spoke with sincere emotion. His face didn't reveal what he was thinking.

Ankita: "I am so sorry. Please tell Deepak to delete the footage. I will do anything!"

Amrish sighed and said, “Ankita, I know this is a difficult situation but it is out of our hands now. Inspector Ajanta is now involved and it could have serious consequences.”

Ankita's eyes widened in shock. “What are we going to do then?”

Amrish shook his head and said, “I don't know. We'll have to see what Ajanta has to say. I'm sorry, Ankita, but we can't do anything at this point.”

Ankita sighed and hung her head. She whispered, “I'm so sorry, Amrish. I didn't mean for this to happen.”

Amrish nodded sympathetically. “I know, Ankita. This isn't something that we can control. We'll just have to wait and see what the inspector has to say before we can decide on a course of action.”

Ankita: (sobbing) Amrish, please do something, Deepak has evidence and I can't afford to let anyone know about it.

Amrish: Look, if I do this then I'm potentially getting involved in a criminal case.

Ankita: I can't think of anyone else who can help me right now. I'm begging you, please just delay the report to the security officer by just one day.

Amrish: I don't know Ankita.

Ankita: Please Amrish, I'm desperate. Anything, just please do something.

Amrish: (sighs) Alright, I'll think about making the call.

Ankita: Thank you so much. (She takes a deep breath and wipes away her tears. Then she pulls Amrish closer and pulls his shirt off)

Amrish: (surprised) What are you doing?

Ankita: Just...letting you know how appreciative I am. You're doing me a huge favour. 

Ankita looked up at Amrish, her eyes raw with emotion. He could see she was reaching out for help, and he couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. He muttered to himself, “It’s a mess. Deepak has incriminating video evidence of you pushing someone into a coma. I don’t know how I can help.”

Anikita looked up at him and stroked her hand along his neck. She said in a low voice, “Just relax. I’m going to help you make that call. Just let me show you.”

[Image: 320x320.50.12.webp]

Amrish was taken aback by her sudden act of seduction, but he soon began to relax as Anikita leaned in and began to kiss his neck. She ran her fingers down his chest as the wetness of her kisses sent shivers down his spine. As Ankita slowly pulled him, she kept kissing him and caressed his hair as she worked her way down.

Anikita began to make her way down Amrish’s body and her lips moved slowly down his stomach. Amrish was aware of the intensity of the pleasure that Ankita was giving him and couldn’t control his moans. He knew that if he allowed her to do this he was risking a lot, but he just couldn’t deny the pleasure that she was giving him.

Ankita took Amrish’s manhood in her hand, and with each stroke, Amrish felt a wave of pleasure wash over him. He tried to concentrate on making the call but it was becoming increasingly difficult as each stroke felt like heaven. Anikita then took him into her mouth and as he felt her soft lips up and down his manhood, he let out a moan of pleasure.

Then she suddenly stopped sucking him off.

Ankita looked at Amrish and noticed his eyes filled with anticipation. She could feel her heart beating faster and she could sense a strange energy radiating off of him. She felt herself getting aroused as she imagined what she was about to do next.

Amrish knew why she was there and what she wanted to do to him, but he waited patiently as Ankita reached out, her delicate hands grazing against his inner thighs, making him tremble with anticipation. He moaned softly as her hands traveled up his body, exploring his sensitive nipples and his tight stomach.

Ankita was in her element now as she slowly moved in between Amrish's spread legs. He was breathing heavily as she took his already erect penis in her warm, inviting mouth again. She closed her eyes as she savored the taste of his manhood, her tongue swirling around it's length and her lips firmly pressed against it's shaft.

Amrish could barely contain himself as he felt her mouth tightening around him. She moved her head up and down and her tongue went to work, giving him one of the best pleasures of his life. He was close to exploding but managed to maintain control with her help and encouragement.

Ankita moved faster and faster as she built up to the point of no return. She felt Amrish gripping the edges of the seat as he tried to brace himself for the intense pleasure that was about to come.

Amidst all this pleasure, Amrish found a way to fumble for his phone and call Deepak. He said in a stutter, “Deepak, it’s Amrish. Can you delay reporting the video by a day?” and Deepak could hear strange sounds. Ankita sucking Amrish's dick in the background was audible. After a few moments of shocked silence, Deepak finally replied, “Yes, I can do that for you.”

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of self control, Amrish let out a loud groan as he was about to climax. Ankita quickly pulled out his cock from her mouth and he came all over her chest. Some of the cum went into her cleavage. She smiled up at him. Amrish had a satisfied expression as he observed her cleaning her neck and cleavage.  Amrish thanked her for the pleasure and zipped up.

(As Amrish gets up, Ankita stands up as well and wipes her mouth, her eyes filled with gratitude)

Ankita: Thank you so much. You've saved me.

Amrish: You don't need to thank me. Just be more careful next time, okay?

Ankita: I will, I promise. (She hugs Amrish tightly)

Ankita bit her lip and thought to herself. “Alright. I just hope that Deepak can delete that footage before it gets out.”

Ankita then took a deep breath, steeling her nerves for whatever came next. “Okay. I just hope this is over soon.”

Amrish gave her a small smile, knowing that it was the best they could hope for right now. “Me too. I'm sure it will be.”

Amrish dropped her off at her place. She took the elevator to her room.

As Ankita stepped into the shower, the hot, steamy water cascading over her body was heavenly. All the tension of the day seemed to melt away. She started to rub the soapy lather into her breasts, and as she did, the sensations were heightened by the familiar sensation of Madan's teeth biting down on her nipples. She shuddered slightly as the memory brought back the intense action of their union.

The thought of Amrish, a lowly cab driver, was able to experience her blowjob gave her mixed emotions. She never thought that a day would come where she would give him a blowjob in the backseat of his car. She could still feel his cum running down her breasts. She reached down and began caressing her nipples and felt the tenderness from Madan's bite, coupled with the warm, sticky, wetness of Amrish's offering.

She closed her eyes and indulged in the sensations that the water and thoughts were eliciting in her tender body. Then, she remembered that she still had Madan's semi dried cum dripping from her pussy, which felt very strange. She plunged her hands between her legs and let out a sigh of pleasure, feeling the warmth of Madan's cum against her skin.

Ankita savoured her shower for an eternity, letting her body shudder with the ecstasy, and eventually, with one final thought of the action her day had brought, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself. She then slowly and delicately rubbed a specially prepared cream over her heavily fondled breasts, massaging it in to her tender, throbbing nipples and sighing with relief. When she was satisfied, she fell into bed, exhausted but content that things seem to be falling in place for her.
[+] 4 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Nice update.
Out of fear of leaking the video. She is now ready to do "Anything". Hope these guys will "Use" her thoroughly.
Like Reply