Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Ye scene jaldi khatam karo pura unrelistic lag raha hai aur hariya and anita scene rakho only wo tumara masterpiece hai baki tum hi jano but unrealistic mat likho
[+] 1 user Likes Brownboy7171's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-12-2023, 09:16 PM)Brownboy7171 Wrote: Ye scene jaldi khatam karo pura unrelistic lag raha hai aur hariya and anita scene rakho only wo tumara masterpiece hai baki tum hi jano but unrealistic mat likho

Are you a teenager?
Like Reply
(06-12-2023, 09:11 PM)srider69 Wrote: Wonderful update,  Sean!  Would love to see more movement/ progress !!

If I put myself in the reader's shoe, I agree that longer update would make it more interesting. However, as a writer I get disappointed to see very few comments on the updates which kind of puts me off and lose interest in updating some times. The last few updates have had very few comments. This particular event started almost a month ago and I wanted to finish it fast, but apart from 4-5 readers no one came up with feedback to those updates which put me off. Readers need to understand that if they are not bothered to write a few lines as a feedback to the update, why would a writer put up effort in writing a story on this site? This site is like a community and if one part of the community just remain an outside observer, enjoy the activities from outside without participating then everything will fail. 

Of course readers will have plenty of stories at their disposal as one or the other writer will continue writing, but shouldn't they put themselves in writers' shoe sometimes? I have seen many readers who kept whining about writers lack of update or creativity but once they themselves started writing they ran away very soon realising the hardship of writing. I am also tired of continuously requesting the readers to participate in the story, but they are so stubborn that my requests have started appearing like whining. If you are not interested in the story, just tell it and I will stop. Only your time is not precious. Thanks. 

Note: The above comment was in general and not directed to only you srider69.
Like Reply
Bro very nice writing lil bit of lag its ok lets kerp it real
[Image: url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwallpapers.co...AdAAAAABAE]
Like Reply
Hey Sean,

Frankly as always I personally don't have any problem with your long updates as they are filled with a lot of slow seduction and makes a reader ready for the bigger game but as a reader the problem arises when such an important sequence doesn't get completed quickly.
For instance this particular sequence is a slow seductive poison for sure but this slow poison makes the kill in one go. What's happening here is you are writing this particular sequence but sometimes as a reader it gets frustrating when in next update as well we find out that the slow process is still on and sometimes this next update comes after a week or two which makes us read the entire sequence until now again and again and to find out that we have still not reached 20% of what's cooking in your mind.....
Now here my suggestion is that you first write this entire sequence down. Take your time as much as you want, gather your thoughts and please don't rush this sequence but my only request here is to post the next update when you have completed this particular sequence completely so that you feel satisfied that this is exactly what you wanted to write. I want this slow poison but I want it to make the kill in one night only and not take several weeks.
Also when it comes to comments and likes, then a talented writer like you shouldn't worry about them as these things would automatically follow whenever you post an update. You are not able to see comments because there might be some readers who would be waiting for this entire sequence to end so that they can share their final feedback or there might be readers who have yet not found anything substantial to comment upon. So don't worry about comments, as I said they would come and with good substance once you complete this sequence but I would request you to post the next updates only when you have completed this sequence. Now during this time until you complete this sequence, there would be some restless readers like me asking you everything now and then about the update but you can just let us know that you are working on the update, just stay in touch so that we don't become super restless.

Cheers
[+] 1 user Likes Fuckstar's post
Like Reply
Bahut hi shandar update.....
VIsit my story  

Main ek sex doll bani..https://xossipy.com/thread-2030.html

uncle ne banai meri movie(bdsm).. https://xossipy.com/thread-40694.html
Like Reply
(06-12-2023, 10:14 PM)seansean007 Wrote: If I put myself in the reader's shoe, I agree that longer update would make it more interesting. However, as a writer I get disappointed to see very few comments on the updates which kind of puts me off and lose interest in updating some times. The last few updates have had very few comments. This particular event started almost a month ago and I wanted to finish it fast, but apart from 4-5 readers no one came up with feedback to those updates which put me off. Readers need to understand that if they are not bothered to write a few lines as a feedback to the update, why would a writer put up effort in writing a story on this site? This site is like a community and if one part of the community just remain an outside observer, enjoy the activities from outside without participating then everything will fail. 

Of course readers will have plenty of stories at their disposal as one or the other writer will continue writing, but shouldn't they put themselves in writers' shoe sometimes? I have seen many readers who kept whining about writers lack of update or creativity but once they themselves started writing they ran away very soon realising the hardship of writing. I am also tired of continuously requesting the readers to participate in the story, but they are so stubborn that my requests have started appearing like whining. If you are not interested in the story, just tell it and I will stop. Only your time is not precious. Thanks. 

Note: The above comment was in general and not directed to only you srider69.

Hi Sean, my apologies if my feedback incurred your response. I believe I am one of your readers and i did give my feedback bout your story meant a times. Unfortunately,  not many are eloquent in their feedback but that being said, do understand that they enjoy your story a lot.  I would not be discouraged or disheartened if i were you but look at your admirers like creamydelight and me who eagerly look forward to your updates, and feel encouraged..

Appreciate your continuous updates and further traction on the storyline.
Like Reply
(06-12-2023, 11:25 PM)Fuckstar Wrote: Hey Sean,

Frankly as always I personally don't have any problem with your long updates as they are filled with a lot of slow seduction and makes a reader ready for the bigger game but as a reader the problem arises when such an important sequence doesn't get completed quickly.
For instance this particular sequence is a slow seductive poison for sure but this slow poison makes the kill in one go. What's happening here is you are writing this particular sequence but sometimes as a reader it gets frustrating when in next update as well we find out that the slow process is still on and sometimes this next update comes after a week or two which makes us read the entire sequence until now again and again and to find out that we have still not reached 20% of what's cooking in your mind.....
Now here my suggestion is that you first write this entire sequence down. Take your time as much as you want, gather your thoughts and please don't rush this sequence but my only request here is to post the next update when you have completed this particular sequence completely so that you feel satisfied that this is exactly what you wanted to write. I want this slow poison but I want it to make the kill in one night only and not take several weeks.
Also when it comes to comments and likes, then a talented writer like you shouldn't worry about them as these things would automatically follow whenever you post an update. You are not able to see comments because there might be some readers who would be waiting for this entire sequence to end so that they can share their final feedback or there might be readers who have yet not found anything substantial to comment upon. So don't worry about comments, as I said they would come and with good substance once you complete this sequence but I would request you to post the next updates only when you have completed this sequence. Now during this time until you complete this sequence, there would be some restless readers like me asking you everything now and then about the update but you can just let us know that you are working on the update, just stay in touch so that we don't become super restless.

Cheers

Thanks a lot for your feedback. This is exactly what I expect. I was of the opinion that instead of making the readers wait, I should keep posting even small updates so that the readers have something to read, but your comment provided the reader's view that you are willing to wait for one big update where this event wraps up. I do not ask for unnecessary praise when I request for feedback. Feedback like this is what I expect along with a brief analysis of the update about how you felt while reading the update and what you think of action of the lead character, what kind of character she is exhibiting through her actions. These things keep the story alive and also give me something to read as well (since I already know the story, there is nothing for me in the story but the readers comments give me something to read). Thanks again for the kind words.
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
As far as waiting is concerned, I don't think any real follower would have a problem waiting a bit longer if it means one whole episode would be posed at one go. In fact, i would even prefer it as Fuckstar wrote.

The thing about your episode writing is that it raises the temperature slowly and slowly, building up to a crescendo, and in that event, even if it doesn't end in sex, the experience is supremely satisfying. But instead, reading it in small installments partly kills that, and the reader has to again get in that mood where the last installment left off, and that's not always easy.
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
Hi Sean, I absolutely hear what you say and understand it completely. As a writer it is a mammoth of task to write and as a reader it's probably 10 minutes. But right now as a reader What I can say is that Reading the particular monologue completely and reading it in bits and pieces have it own kind of merit. As per me I have absolutely shared my feeling about Anita, what is she behaving like and what I think about her. Besides this I have no more words to say about her and about the particular scene because it is not in its entirety. It will be more easy for us a reader to share and give you a complete feedback about the scene when it ends there. Because what happens is we tend to get repetitive in our response and sometimes it wouldn't come because of its inherent nature of incompleteness.

Although about the update it is tremendous development as far as setting up the character of Anita and to say ramu. Anita is what it is but ramu is also opening up, what he needs is an encouragement and little push in that definite moment. Only time will tell us at what point and how the situation demand him to act and what is inside in the ramu.

We wouldn't mind having only 4 updates from you in the month of the scene is being completed, I feel it will do justice to you, as you'll get the ample amount of time, to us as a readers as we can try to be as critical and honest in our review of the particular scene and to the story, for its development as it is moving forward.

We will be there always behind you, encouraging you and being honest in our review. Thank you for your kind service, we are deeply indebted to you for letting us read this exceptional and unique, story.
Like Reply
Garam tail aur uske upar garam update maza hi aa gaya...
[+] 1 user Likes Sam15's post
Like Reply
(06-12-2023, 09:57 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Are you a teenager?

No Im Not Teenager But Your Story Or Barish Scene Is Unrealistic And You Firstly Told Anita Was Not A Slut She Is Just Enjoying So You Wrote Story Like She Is Randi  ....That Why I Am Wrote The Reply Thats It
[+] 1 user Likes Brownboy7171's post
Like Reply
(07-12-2023, 09:24 AM)Brownboy7171 Wrote: No Im Not Teenager But Your Story Or Barish Scene Is Unrealistic And You Firstly Told Anita Was Not A Slut She Is Just Enjoying So You Wrote Story Like She Is Randi  ....That Why I Am Wrote The Reply Thats It

I have also asked readers in post #997 to have patience till the time this particular event finishes without making any assumptions about the direction in which the story is moving, but inspite of that you are constantly complaining. Your impatience made me believe you are a teenager. Atleast read the comments before saying anything. 
Hope you understand this time. Thanks.
Like Reply
Actually story is going good and we must wait for few more updates, as far as less comments are concerned, when a particular development happens in story readers will automatically comment on that but as story runs in usual manner people will just expect newer updates to come, and as updates were delay for 2 weeks so that readers also didn't ask, and that's so bcz as told by Sean he will update only when he gets time. I urge Sean sir to plz update story a bit faster ( least 2 updates weekly) to make the pace and keep it trending.
[+] 1 user Likes Hellybelly's post
Like Reply
not to much interesting plot..!! two men and no lights only candle...!! having shorter life...!!!
[+] 1 user Likes shobhitaits's post
Like Reply
Seems boring it now. Seduction ok but stretching a scene is too boring also it is not seems realistic. Till now way of writing is superb & we can assume plot while reading but this last few updates are not much interesting & not enjoyable even while imagine. It is completely my opinion you are free to imagine & write on your on own way.
[+] 1 user Likes kanikaakochr's post
Like Reply
Edited
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231209-WA0034.jpg]
Like Reply
waiting for your updates
Like Reply
I have seen the history, Sean. You wait for a page or page and half of comments to fill up, and then you post your update. The is nothing wrong in expecting feedback. However, two things: 1. If you see some of your earlier updates, you did pretty good ones, both long and fast tracking. Always close to the verge. At least, there was hope that things will move forward very soon into actual coitus itself, at least the way things transpired between Anita and Hariya. 2. Presuming you're quite the matured person based on the style of your updates and responses, you should see some of the other long threads how they are progressing. I mean this as no offense but a constructive feedback which you're free to discard.
Like Reply