Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(16-11-2023, 12:07 AM)creamydelight Wrote: You misunderstood me. I'm not talking about what you have written. I am talking about the entire story update that is included in the yellow section (quoted section) of the reply. It makes the thread page seem longer than it really is.

Oh sorry bro... I really misunderstood you. Wont do that mistake again.....
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(16-11-2023, 10:16 AM)srider69 Wrote: "creamydelight wrote:

You misunderstood me. I'm not talking about what you have written. I am talking about the entire story update that is included in the yellow section (quoted section) of the reply. It makes the thread page seem longer than it really is."

I totally agree with creamydelight. If it is a shorter inclusion like here when I quoted creamydelight's response, it does not make it longer. But when you include a whole story update in your quote/response, it just makes the thread massive. Perhaps you can edit your response to truncate that, val.coutinho

Got it bro.... I won't be quoting for a update hence forth..... Sorry once again for making the page longer.
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 11:29 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Oh sorry bro... I really misunderstood you. Wont do that mistake again.....

Please don't apologise. It's just one of the thread hygiene guidelines that were recommended on the original site as well.

I myself enjoy your take on the updates. It provides a third perspective of sorts.
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 11:31 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Got it bro.... I won't be quoting for a update hence forth..... Sorry once again for making the page longer.

Again, please don't apologize, Val.coutinho.
Like creamydelight put it aptly. Only a suggestion. We are all equal winners here. 

Appreciate it.
Like Reply
Could this sprain in her foot be a fake plot by the now highly aroused Anita?
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 04:31 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Please don't apologise. It's just one of the thread hygiene guidelines that were recommended on the original site as well.

I myself enjoy your take on the updates. It provides a third perspective of sorts.

Ok done and thanks a lot for your feedback
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 05:53 PM)srider69 Wrote: Again, please don't apologize, Val.coutinho.
Like creamydelight put it aptly. Only a suggestion. We are all equal winners here. 

Appreciate it.

Thanks a lot srider69.... You can call me Val for short Coutinho is my surname.
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 07:00 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Could this sprain in her foot be a fake plot by the now highly aroused Anita?

Maybe or maybe not only Sean can narrate or tell us that in the next update..... But one things for sure It's going to be a hot update for sure.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Wow this is truly getting interesting sean. I just wonder what could be your writing be, because that's erotic as hot. Although Anita will take her time a come out of the shell but it is true that if there's someone who can do that, she will fall like cards at the right moment. Waiting for another banger
Like Reply
Please dear writer... Help us in overcoming the tragedy of the world cup final with an orgasmic update!
Like Reply
... B
Like Reply
Superb pics creamydelight..... hope Sean gives us one more update by tonight ot tomorrow.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Here some pics of anita

[Image: images-1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Brownboy7171's post
Like Reply
waiting for your next updates
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly for continuation dear...
Like Reply
Waiting
VIsit my story  

Main ek sex doll bani..https://xossipy.com/thread-2030.html

uncle ne banai meri movie(bdsm).. https://xossipy.com/thread-40694.html
Like Reply
please updates
Like Reply
Waiting for Anita eagerly!
Like Reply
please refrain from posting pics and spamming the thread
Like Reply
Anxiously awaiting for your writings....
Like Reply