Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Super update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great writing
Like Reply
Waiting for climax
Like Reply
Episode 30 (last)

Deepa was feeding her bedridden husband when Arun walked in. Gowranga lay helpless on the bed, his spine though not broken was badly damaged. He could at best sit, standing would have caused great pain to him. Not that he could have stood in the first place. His left leg was amputated at the knee and his right leg was mangled badly. Even his right hand was affected, he had only limited movements in that. Only his left hand was fully functional. All this was the work of Arun who had arranged the accident that had caused all of this. It was sheer luck that Gowranga was alive at all. Gowranga looked at who was just recently his chief henchman with a mixture of fear and pure hatred. Gowranga hated the man who had usurped his gang and with it all his power, wealth and influence. But at the same time, he was deeply fearful of Arun. He knew that Arun could snuff out his life anytime if he so wished. Through Deepa, Arun had got the details of all the people who were in power and influence who were on the take from Gowranga. With Gowranga being disabled they gladly continued to receive their payments through Arun. Men without ethics or morals certainly won’t have any sense of loyalty. There were two men in Gowranga’s gang who were loyal to him and spoke up for their boss. Arun saw to it that they were eliminated. After that no one dared question Arun’s authority.

“Has he finished eating?” Arun asked as he walked in.
“Yes, just now,” Deepa said as he held a glass of water for her husband to drink.
Arun looked at Gowranga with a mocking smile. “I have no pity seeing you like this,” he spat out his words. “My brother was so very loyal to you. He was the reason you made so much of money and had so much control over your gang and yet you chose to do nothing about his murder. I got my revenge on my own and now all that belongs to you belongs to me.”

With that he pulled Deepa, who had just gotten up after giving water to her husband, into his embrace. He kissed her deeply while mauling her body with his hands. Deepa too hugged her lover tightly. In the beginning she had been hesitant to display her passion for her lover in front of her disabled husband but now she had got used to it. Gowranga looked at the kissing lovers with great resentment, pain and anger but cursed his own helplessness in being unable to do anything about it. He could see them exchange tongues in the open-mouthed wet kiss they were engaging in. Till he had seen his wife with Arun he had never ever thought that his wife was capable of such wild passion. He realised that he had mistreated and neglected his wife as he sought his sexual gratification through whoever was his current mistress at that time. Now Arun was taking care of her needs and Arun took perverse pleasure in doing it in front of him.  Arun soon undressed Deepa fully till she stood there fully naked in front of him. Gowranga could see the efforts his wife had taken to look alluring for her lover in the last few months. She had slimmed down a bit and looked much more sexier. She had never bothered to do it for him Gowranga thought with bitterness.

“Get down in front baby and suck my cock,” Arun commanded.
Without a moment’s hesitation Deepa knelt in front of him and unbuckled and pulled down her lover’s pants and underwear. His long snake was only half erect. Deepa soon rectified it by stroking his cock and bringing it to full attention. Arun looked at Gowranga sneeringly as Deepa kissed and licked his erection. Gowranga tried as much as possible to look away but his eyes kept getting drawn back to the sight of his wife of nearly twenty years pleasuring her lover as if he had some sort of latent masochistic tendencies.

“Take it in your mouth. Tell your husband how much you like it,” Arun whispered to her.
Deepa too had resentment had how her husband had treated her all these years. It was as if she was just a vessel to bear him his children and that she was not worth anything else. He had disrespected her, humiliated her and now it was her turn. She took a big mouthful of his cock and coated it with her saliva. She sucked him with relish, all the while stroking him.

“Look at how big his cock is,” She told her husband. “When it enters my pussy, I see heaven. He fucks like a real man, not like you with your puny cock which is absolutely worthless.”

“You whore. You slut,” Gowranga snarled in impotent anger but both Arun and Deepa just laughed at him. That made Gowranga angrier.

Arun got fully naked too and pulled Deepa right to Gowranga’s bed. He made her bend down and hold on to the bed and thrust her buttocks out back to him. Arun shoved his cock into her wet cunt till it was completely buried inside her quim.
“Uffhh..” She gasped at the force of his trust. Her eyes were locked on to her husband’s eyes. He could not avert his eyes like a rat which was frozen at the glare of a snake.
“Hunngg… hunngg… hunggg…,” she groaned as her body swayed front at back at the force of the thrusts from Arun’s hips.

“Pull down his pyjamas,” Arun ordered Deepa.
Gowranga tried to prevent Deepa from doing that with his only one hand he could still use but he lacked the strength to prevent his wife from doing what Arun asked of her. He felt great humiliation because when his pyjamas were pulled down it exposed his small cock that was in full erection. He felt shame, anger and jealousy but he could not prevent this physiological reaction in his body. Both Arun and Deepa laughed with derision at the sight of his puny pecker getting fully hard at seeing his wife getting fucked right in front of him.

“Put his hand on his cock,” Arun told Deepa. Though Gowranga resisted Deepa pulled his hand to his cock. He refused to hold it.
“Watch him fuck me, you like it I know,” Deepa told her husband huskily. “Ahhh… his cock is so good .. yesss…”
Seeing the lustful expression on his wife’s face kept arousing Gowranga’s own feelings. When Deepa completely ignored him and concentrated only on enjoying the intense fucking by her lover Gowranga too started stroking his cock almost in an absentminded manner. This was the new reality of Gowranga’s life.

Dharana and his bosses were having a serious conversation with the state security officer chief.
“He has grown too powerful,” The Commissioner was telling the state chief. “Soon he would wipe out all the other gangs and be the sole person controlling all criminal activities. It would become harder to stop or control him then.”

The security officer chief looked at his men pensively. He was aware what his men were proposing but in these times of pressure from the human rights commission it not so easy to get the approval from the home ministry which incidentally comes directly under the Chief Minister.

“Is there any other way to curb his growing influence,” he asked, “maybe go after his men and imprison them on some of the many charges against them?”

The city commissioner then spoke. “You know very well sir that the charges would be difficult to prove and won’t stick. They will be out in no time. Anyway, it would only be a temporary solution, we need a permanent one.”

The security officer Chief sighed. He had only another two more years of service to go and public and media fallout on any perceived illegal security officer encounter death would have some serious ramifications but there was no putting off some things.

“Okay, I’ll speak to the CM about this and get back to you.” The influence of this Arun character was more within the current opposition ranks. If as all intelligence reports suggest the opposition would form the next government then the CM would be more amenable to agree to eliminate this criminal.

Mounika was lying face down on the big table on her husband’s study room. Her saree was pulled up over her hips and her legs spread wide on the ground. Prakash had his big cock in her pussy and he was pummelling her cunt with speed and force. Though the door to the study was locked and the room was quite sound proof she still tried to control her moaning. Her servants were in the kitchen and it was unlikely they would hear any sounds. Prakash was a frequent visitor to her home as the confirmed future son in law of the family so his presence here was not likely to cause any suspicions. In his previous visits they had only secretly kissed or groped briefly or on one or two occasions their feet playing footsie under the table during lunch or dinner. Today was the first time that they were having sex in her home. Her husband was overseas, her son in the office and Sandhya out with her friends. So, this was a golden opportunity for Prakash to fulfil his dream of fucking Mounika in her home.

“Hngg.. hngg.. hngg… faster darling .. hngg… faster,” Mounika moaned as her future son in law’s huge manhood pushed deep into her feminine treasure rapidly. She was equally aroused as he was in having this illicit tryst right in her husband’s study. This was where her husband would go through some of his important business matters when he was home. He would be totally oblivious that his wife had been getting her pussy drilled by his son in law on the very table he was using.

Her blouse was open at the front and her bra had been loosened. Her firm breast was pressed against the cool dark brown mahogany wood of her husband’s study table. As her body was pushed up and down by the force of his fucking her nipples rubbed against the smooth surface of the table. This also enhanced the pleasure she was getting.  He had been fucking her for over ten minutes and she had already had an orgasm. Prakash turned her around to make her sit on the edge of the table. He now plunged his cock back into her pussy. She half leaned back with her weight held back from falling by her hands around his neck. She wrapped her long shapely legs around his waist as he started fucking her again. Prakash leaned forward to suck on her nipples as his hips moved with piston like rapidity. They enjoyed another fifteen minutes of increasing pleasure caused by the churning together of their love tools. Her whimpers and groans were slowly getting louder. Her muscles started tightening, her nerves started jangling. Her thighs tightened around his waist. She frantically sought his lips with hers. She started spasming in a crunching wave of orgasmic pleasure and her squeezing pussy muscles milked the potent life fluid that gushed out from her lover’s cock in voluminous spurts. The photo of her husband on the wall looked upon the spent bodies of his wife and his son in law with a benign smile.

The most trusted aide to Maheswara, the leader of the opposition and the likely next Chief Minister was briefing his leader.

“I gave you the recording of recording of that rich playboy, Prakash having sex with Rakesh’s wife Lekha and Yogeshvar’s wife Premawathi earlier didn’t I boss. He is continuing to have sex with both of them and they didn’t stop after that day. It was no one time sex with them.”

“Is he still having sex with both of them at the same time?” Maheswara asked.
“No chief, he is fucking them both but separately. Rakesh’s wife is getting careless and that could be a problem. The elections are getting too close.”

“These rich bitches with their itchy cunts can be useful sometimes but they can also cause great headaches,” Maheswara thought with irritation. Having the video of the wife of one of the leaders of the main coalition having adulterous sex would be useful he had thought in keeping the party in line after he comes to power. Bonus was also having the video of the wife of a very prominent businessman. They could use that as leverage if ever needed.

“That poor stupid bastard Rakesh is stuck with such a lecherous wife. We had to get rid of that Vinod because of the potential problem her affair could cause,” Maheswara said.

The aide was astounded at the foresight of his chief. He had already decided that he needed the coalition of Rakesh’s party if his chief was sure to become the state Chief Minister. He had therefore asked him to arrange for the surveillance of all the prominent members of the coalition party. Nothing should go wrong he had surmised. That’s when they discovered the affair between the noted criminal Vinod and Lekha. If the news of the affair leaked out it would damage the coalition party badly and consequently hurt the chances of their own party. Moreover, the man involved, Vinod was the chief lieutenant of Balveer who had close ties to the present Chief Minister. This was doubly bad news hence the decision for the assassination of Vinod. Through their sources the aide had come to know of death of Bogan and Vinod’s involvement in it. They had learnt how Arun had lusted for revenge but got no help from his boss Gowranga. So, the aide contacted Arun anonymously and had financed the assassination. The had subsequently been gratified at how fast Arun’s power grew and had now brought him to their side for use in the future. They had hoped that with Vinod’s death Lekha would cease all illicit sexual activities but they have been proved wrong. She had tasted the pleasures of the forbidden fruit and now she was longing for more. She had chosen that young buck and is going to his place to have sex and with a greater frequency than she did with Vinod. If she was more discrete then it would not have been so much of a problem but she was getting careless. Maybe because the fuck service provided by Prakash was so good.

“Shall we get this Prakash killed like Vinod,” The aide asked Maheswara.
“No, that would be dangerous. He is the son of a very powerful and prominent family. That would cause us a lot of problems.”
“Then what do we do?” The aide asked.
“Solve the core problem,” Maheswara replied.
“What exactly does that mean?” The aide asked puzzled.
“Get rid of Lekha and make it look like an accident.”
The aide just nodded.

ACP Dharana’s boss got the go ahead from the security officer Chief. They were to get Arun in an encounter. They planned the encounter meticulously.

Arun was briefing his men. They were to kill a woman called Lekhashree and they were to make it look like an accident. He would also be with them.

The next day Arun and two of his men set out to follow Lekha. Unknown to them a team of six security officermen, all experts with the gun were following. Who was going to succeed would only be known after how the events of the day fallout. (It’s left to the readers to decide).

The End
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Many thanks to all the readers and all those who supported my effort with their comments. I deeply appreciate it. 
[+] 3 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Great work game40it, super suspenseful end

Thanks for entertains us

Start a new with ur style
My req mix some incest elements pls if possible
Like Reply
Awesome finish.
Like Reply
Great ending.. let them enjoy till they are finished.
Like Reply
Great job thank you!
Like Reply
Please don’t end like this, please continue this story please
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
another superb story from you, thanks a lot mate...

would really be great if you plan a sequel to this wonderful piece of art. the thrill, sex and bang on to the core of every character description is too good, and a sequence is lot expected.

thanks to you so much
Like Reply
(24-09-2021, 02:58 PM)game40it Wrote: Episode 30 (last)

Deepa was feeding her bedridden husband when Arun walked in. Gowranga lay helpless on the bed, his spine though not broken was badly damaged. He could at best sit, standing would have caused great pain to him. Not that he could have stood in the first place. His left leg was amputated at the knee and his right leg was mangled badly. Even his right hand was affected, he had only limited movements in that. Only his left hand was fully functional. All this was the work of Arun who had arranged the accident that had caused all of this. It was sheer luck that Gowranga was alive at all. Gowranga looked at who was just recently his chief henchman with a mixture of fear and pure hatred. Gowranga hated the man who had usurped his gang and with it all his power, wealth and influence. But at the same time, he was deeply fearful of Arun. He knew that Arun could snuff out his life anytime if he so wished. Through Deepa, Arun had got the details of all the people who were in power and influence who were on the take from Gowranga. With Gowranga being disabled they gladly continued to receive their payments through Arun. Men without ethics or morals certainly won’t have any sense of loyalty. There were two men in Gowranga’s gang who were loyal to him and spoke up for their boss. Arun saw to it that they were eliminated. After that no one dared question Arun’s authority.

“Has he finished eating?” Arun asked as he walked in.
“Yes, just now,” Deepa said as he held a glass of water for her husband to drink.
Arun looked at Gowranga with a mocking smile. “I have no pity seeing you like this,” he spat out his words. “My brother was so very loyal to you. He was the reason you made so much of money and had so much control over your gang and yet you chose to do nothing about his murder. I got my revenge on my own and now all that belongs to you belongs to me.”

With that he pulled Deepa, who had just gotten up after giving water to her husband, into his embrace. He kissed her deeply while mauling her body with his hands. Deepa too hugged her lover tightly. In the beginning she had been hesitant to display her passion for her lover in front of her disabled husband but now she had got used to it. Gowranga looked at the kissing lovers with great resentment, pain and anger but cursed his own helplessness in being unable to do anything about it. He could see them exchange tongues in the open-mouthed wet kiss they were engaging in. Till he had seen his wife with Arun he had never ever thought that his wife was capable of such wild passion. He realised that he had mistreated and neglected his wife as he sought his sexual gratification through whoever was his current mistress at that time. Now Arun was taking care of her needs and Arun took perverse pleasure in doing it in front of him.  Arun soon undressed Deepa fully till she stood there fully naked in front of him. Gowranga could see the efforts his wife had taken to look alluring for her lover in the last few months. She had slimmed down a bit and looked much more sexier. She had never bothered to do it for him Gowranga thought with bitterness.

“Get down in front baby and suck my cock,” Arun commanded.
Without a moment’s hesitation Deepa knelt in front of him and unbuckled and pulled down her lover’s pants and underwear. His long snake was only half erect. Deepa soon rectified it by stroking his cock and bringing it to full attention. Arun looked at Gowranga sneeringly as Deepa kissed and licked his erection. Gowranga tried as much as possible to look away but his eyes kept getting drawn back to the sight of his wife of nearly twenty years pleasuring her lover as if he had some sort of latent masochistic tendencies.

“Take it in your mouth. Tell your husband how much you like it,” Arun whispered to her.
Deepa too had resentment had how her husband had treated her all these years. It was as if she was just a vessel to bear him his children and that she was not worth anything else. He had disrespected her, humiliated her and now it was her turn. She took a big mouthful of his cock and coated it with her saliva. She sucked him with relish, all the while stroking him.

“Look at how big his cock is,” She told her husband. “When it enters my pussy, I see heaven. He fucks like a real man, not like you with your puny cock which is absolutely worthless.”

“You whore. You slut,” Gowranga snarled in impotent anger but both Arun and Deepa just laughed at him. That made Gowranga angrier.

Arun got fully naked too and pulled Deepa right to Gowranga’s bed. He made her bend down and hold on to the bed and thrust her buttocks out back to him. Arun shoved his cock into her wet cunt till it was completely buried inside her quim.
“Uffhh..” She gasped at the force of his trust. Her eyes were locked on to her husband’s eyes. He could not avert his eyes like a rat which was frozen at the glare of a snake.
“Hunngg… hunngg… hunggg…,” she groaned as her body swayed front at back at the force of the thrusts from Arun’s hips.

“Pull down his pyjamas,” Arun ordered Deepa.
Gowranga tried to prevent Deepa from doing that with his only one hand he could still use but he lacked the strength to prevent his wife from doing what Arun asked of her. He felt great humiliation because when his pyjamas were pulled down it exposed his small cock that was in full erection. He felt shame, anger and jealousy but he could not prevent this physiological reaction in his body. Both Arun and Deepa laughed with derision at the sight of his puny pecker getting fully hard at seeing his wife getting fucked right in front of him.

“Put his hand on his cock,” Arun told Deepa. Though Gowranga resisted Deepa pulled his hand to his cock. He refused to hold it.
“Watch him fuck me, you like it I know,” Deepa told her husband huskily. “Ahhh… his cock is so good .. yesss…”
Seeing the lustful expression on his wife’s face kept arousing Gowranga’s own feelings. When Deepa completely ignored him and concentrated only on enjoying the intense fucking by her lover Gowranga too started stroking his cock almost in an absentminded manner. This was the new reality of Gowranga’s life.

Dharana and his bosses were having a serious conversation with the state security officer chief.
“He has grown too powerful,” The Commissioner was telling the state chief. “Soon he would wipe out all the other gangs and be the sole person controlling all criminal activities. It would become harder to stop or control him then.”

The security officer chief looked at his men pensively. He was aware what his men were proposing but in these times of pressure from the human rights commission it not so easy to get the approval from the home ministry which incidentally comes directly under the Chief Minister.

“Is there any other way to curb his growing influence,” he asked, “maybe go after his men and imprison them on some of the many charges against them?”

The city commissioner then spoke. “You know very well sir that the charges would be difficult to prove and won’t stick. They will be out in no time. Anyway, it would only be a temporary solution, we need a permanent one.”

The security officer Chief sighed. He had only another two more years of service to go and public and media fallout on any perceived illegal security officer encounter death would have some serious ramifications but there was no putting off some things.

“Okay, I’ll speak to the CM about this and get back to you.” The influence of this Arun character was more within the current opposition ranks. If as all intelligence reports suggest the opposition would form the next government then the CM would be more amenable to agree to eliminate this criminal.

Mounika was lying face down on the big table on her husband’s study room. Her saree was pulled up over her hips and her legs spread wide on the ground. Prakash had his big cock in her pussy and he was pummelling her cunt with speed and force. Though the door to the study was locked and the room was quite sound proof she still tried to control her moaning. Her servants were in the kitchen and it was unlikely they would hear any sounds. Prakash was a frequent visitor to her home as the confirmed future son in law of the family so his presence here was not likely to cause any suspicions. In his previous visits they had only secretly kissed or groped briefly or on one or two occasions their feet playing footsie under the table during lunch or dinner. Today was the first time that they were having sex in her home. Her husband was overseas, her son in the office and Sandhya out with her friends. So, this was a golden opportunity for Prakash to fulfil his dream of fucking Mounika in her home.

“Hngg.. hngg.. hngg… faster darling .. hngg… faster,” Mounika moaned as her future son in law’s huge manhood pushed deep into her feminine treasure rapidly. She was equally aroused as he was in having this illicit tryst right in her husband’s study. This was where her husband would go through some of his important business matters when he was home. He would be totally oblivious that his wife had been getting her pussy drilled by his son in law on the very table he was using.

Her blouse was open at the front and her bra had been loosened. Her firm breast was pressed against the cool dark brown mahogany wood of her husband’s study table. As her body was pushed up and down by the force of his fucking her nipples rubbed against the smooth surface of the table. This also enhanced the pleasure she was getting.  He had been fucking her for over ten minutes and she had already had an orgasm. Prakash turned her around to make her sit on the edge of the table. He now plunged his cock back into her pussy. She half leaned back with her weight held back from falling by her hands around his neck. She wrapped her long shapely legs around his waist as he started fucking her again. Prakash leaned forward to suck on her nipples as his hips moved with piston like rapidity. They enjoyed another fifteen minutes of increasing pleasure caused by the churning together of their love tools. Her whimpers and groans were slowly getting louder. Her muscles started tightening, her nerves started jangling. Her thighs tightened around his waist. She frantically sought his lips with hers. She started spasming in a crunching wave of orgasmic pleasure and her squeezing pussy muscles milked the potent life fluid that gushed out from her lover’s cock in voluminous spurts. The photo of her husband on the wall looked upon the spent bodies of his wife and his son in law with a benign smile.

The most trusted aide to Maheswara, the leader of the opposition and the likely next Chief Minister was briefing his leader.

“I gave you the recording of recording of that rich playboy, Prakash having sex with Rakesh’s wife Lekha and Yogeshvar’s wife Premawathi earlier didn’t I boss. He is continuing to have sex with both of them and they didn’t stop after that day. It was no one time sex with them.”

“Is he still having sex with both of them at the same time?” Maheswara asked.
“No chief, he is fucking them both but separately. Rakesh’s wife is getting careless and that could be a problem. The elections are getting too close.”

“These rich bitches with their itchy cunts can be useful sometimes but they can also cause great headaches,” Maheswara thought with irritation. Having the video of the wife of one of the leaders of the main coalition having adulterous sex would be useful he had thought in keeping the party in line after he comes to power. Bonus was also having the video of the wife of a very prominent businessman. They could use that as leverage if ever needed.

“That poor stupid bastard Rakesh is stuck with such a lecherous wife. We had to get rid of that Vinod because of the potential problem her affair could cause,” Maheswara said.

The aide was astounded at the foresight of his chief. He had already decided that he needed the coalition of Rakesh’s party if his chief was sure to become the state Chief Minister. He had therefore asked him to arrange for the surveillance of all the prominent members of the coalition party. Nothing should go wrong he had surmised. That’s when they discovered the affair between the noted criminal Vinod and Lekha. If the news of the affair leaked out it would damage the coalition party badly and consequently hurt the chances of their own party. Moreover, the man involved, Vinod was the chief lieutenant of Balveer who had close ties to the present Chief Minister. This was doubly bad news hence the decision for the assassination of Vinod. Through their sources the aide had come to know of death of Bogan and Vinod’s involvement in it. They had learnt how Arun had lusted for revenge but got no help from his boss Gowranga. So, the aide contacted Arun anonymously and had financed the assassination. The had subsequently been gratified at how fast Arun’s power grew and had now brought him to their side for use in the future. They had hoped that with Vinod’s death Lekha would cease all illicit sexual activities but they have been proved wrong. She had tasted the pleasures of the forbidden fruit and now she was longing for more. She had chosen that young buck and is going to his place to have sex and with a greater frequency than she did with Vinod. If she was more discrete then it would not have been so much of a problem but she was getting careless. Maybe because the fuck service provided by Prakash was so good.

“Shall we get this Prakash killed like Vinod,” The aide asked Maheswara.
“No, that would be dangerous. He is the son of a very powerful and prominent family. That would cause us a lot of problems.”
“Then what do we do?” The aide asked.
“Solve the core problem,” Maheswara replied.
“What exactly does that mean?” The aide asked puzzled.
“Get rid of Lekha and make it look like an accident.”
The aide just nodded.

ACP Dharana’s boss got the go ahead from the security officer Chief. They were to get Arun in an encounter. They planned the encounter meticulously.

Arun was briefing his men. They were to kill a woman called Lekhashree and they were to make it look like an accident. He would also be with them.

The next day Arun and two of his men set out to follow Lekha. Unknown to them a team of six security officermen, all experts with the gun were following. Who was going to succeed would only be known after how the events of the day fallout. (It’s left to the readers to decide).

The End

Again it was an outstanding stuff. This is better than My wife anxiety. Appreciate your writing skills. Excellent!!!

Cheers....
Like Reply
(25-05-2021, 03:16 PM)game40it Wrote: Episode 4

Sandhya parked her car and walked into her palatial home. The house usually had quite a few servants around and occasionally at this time her parents or brother would be around too but in spite of that she always felt she was alone there. As she was about to pass her parents room she found the door to the bedroom slightly ajar. She could hear her mother, Mounika’s voice. The sound was so soft it was a little more than a murmur. She knew her father was out of the country so she was curious to see if there was anyone with her mother. Maybe her long held suspicions of her mother would be confirmed today. Her footsteps became silent as she practically tiptoed. Her steps slowed down till she stood just a step away from the bedroom door. She debated what to do. Should she just perk her ears and listen or should she have a look inside. She hesitantly .. quickly had a peek inside. Her mother was on her bed but she was alone. There wasn’t anyone with her. It was just her speaking on her phone to someone.

“You are terrible you know,” her mother said in mock admonishment to whoever was on the other end. Her words were words of admonishment but her tone was coquettish.

Sandhya had never heard her mom being coy like this. She now seemed to be listening to what was being said from the other person with a smile on her face. What she heard must have pleased her. She laughed in a husky seductive tone. Being a woman herself Sandhya understood the tone very well. The tone every woman used when she displayed interest and wanted to be suggestive. The tone her used was something Sandhya herself had used when she found someone of the opposite sex to be attractive and she wanted to subtly inform the man of her interest in him.

“ .. the look on my face.. you idiot anyone would have that look when you do something like that… ,” her mother said throatily.

“Haa ha, she laughed again.

Sandhya was almost certain now that the person who her mother was talking to was a man … and it certainly was not her father. So, something was going on as she had always suspected she concluded with a certain feeling of thrill, wonder who it could be she pondered. Sandhya saw her mother get up and start towards the door. Maybe she noticed the door ajar and wanted to close it or maybe she suspected someone was there. Sandhya felt it was better to beat a retreat from that place and so she quickly and silently walked to her own room. Though she desperately longed to hear her mother’s conversation with whoever was on the line with her. Who was her mother talking to? By her flirtatious tone it seemed like it was a man on the other side of the line. But then again was she reading too much into it, could it have been just one of her female friends. There was something suggestive in the way her mother spoke so she felt that it was more likely that she was talking to a male. It was strange to hear from her mother the type of tone she herself used when she wanted to be seductive to her boyfriend, that her mother was also capable of being flirtatious. Now maybe this was the confirmation of what she had long suspected. Her mother was getting her own needs fulfilled by others. The words her mother spoke, ‘..do something like that’. What was the outrageous thing that the other person had done? Did that person grab her mother suddenly?

Now Sandhya seemed to remember her mother said this in reference to the other person mentioning ‘the look’ on her mother’s face. Did that mean her mother saw something that shocked (aroused?) her? Did it mean the man had exposed his .. his cock?? This thought stirred up her own emotions. Strangely the emotion was not that of anger or resentment that her mother was cheating on her father. She knew how much of neglect her mother was enduring. It was more of a vicarious thrill. She herself sought and found great joy in sexual fulfilment. Why should her mother be denied that? Afterall she too was a woman who deserves her needs to be filled. She recalled now that her mother had been away the whole afternoon yesterday that is the day after her dad had gone overseas on a business trip. She had come back home in a chirpy, jubilant mood. Sandhya tried to recall if she also looked a little worn out?  Worn out by a vigorous romp in the bed with someone. Happy and exhausted was how her mother could have been described to have been yesterday. It suggested that what had happened had been very satisfying. The look on her mother’s face was what any other sexually experienced woman would instantly recognise and would probably envy because she would have wanted to have experienced the same delight.

“Had my mom spent yesterday afternoon fucking with someone? Sandhya wondered out aloud.

My mom may have had her fun yesterday and I her daughter today, what type of women we are in this family, ha, ha she laughed to herself. Her dad deserves it for being hardly around. Her mother had all the luxuries in life except one of the most important one, companionship of one who loved her. Her mother would not have lack of wooers as her mother had taken care of herself. She still looked attractive despite her age. In fact, she still had the looks to ensnare men half her age. Her dad on the other hand had not bothered to look after himself that much. It didn’t matter though. The power of his status and the thickness of his wallet would be enough to ensure nubile young things would willingly share his bed on his many trips. How can one live without a fulfilling sex life? From her own experience she now how exhilarating good sex can be and so denying that to her mom, especially one who was as glamourous as her would be unfair. Another shattering thought came to her all of a sudden. That what her mother was undergoing was the exact same future that had been set for her too. Would she be able to live a life like her mothers? A life where you would be married to a negligent husband who was hardly there? She looked around the luxuriant surroundings of her bedroom. Well it was going to be a trade-off to make some sacrifices for a life of luxury. Why not, she decided. She wasn’t bothered if people were to look at her as someone very shallow. She needed to be pampered. That was the only lifestyle she had ever known and she was not ashamed of it. There would be plenty of men like Rakesh available if she needed sexual satisfaction elsewhere after her marriage.

In a bedroom not quite thirty feet away from Sandhya’s, Mounika locked her door and went back and lay on her bed. Though she knew no one would intrude into her room without her express permission she nevertheless took that precaution as she didn’t want to be disturbed in any way. She was too intoxicated by the new developments of yesterday and did not want any interruptions. She had cut her phone call as she came to close and lock her bedroom door and now she called back, but this time on videocall.

“Hi, once again,” she said with a smile.

“Hi to you too,” said the youthful face from the other end.

That youthful face was 28 years old Prakash. The son of one of her friends. His father was a business associate of her husband and the close relationship between the two families began around three years ago when the men became business associates. Prakash had been away for around five years and he had just come back about six months ago after his studies in the US. He was introduced to her on his welcome back home party which took place a month after he was back, that is about five months ago. She had found him to be a personable young man, quite polite and well mannered. His mother, that is her friend, was very proud of him. In fact, it was her friend who had dragged him over to introduce her son to her. After that day she had met him casually a few times. But when their meeting became more frequent than for it be only coincidence she started to have an inkling that something was not quite right. He seemed to pop up at places where she normally went. At those times he would make it a point to engage her in long conversations. She found it strange he preferred to spend time with her rather than people his own age who were also there at the same time. After a while she realised he was actually flirting with her. She was a little taken aback at first at this unexpected attention, then a little amused by his obvious fascination with her and finally she even felt a little proud she could still attract such a young man. But she reasoned to herself that this infatuation would soon wane away. She also knew her friend would ‘kill her’ if she responded to the said friend’s son’s romantic flirtations.

However, Prakash’s interest didn’t seem to relent. His desire for her was so clear in his eyes. She only hoped that no one else especially her friend would notice this. In fact, he had grown bolder and he now even started to call her on her phone frequently. Being pursued after all these years evoked a feeling of excitement that slowly gathered momentum within her. All these years she had immersed herself in social activities, parties etc to compensate for the neglect from her husband but contrary to what her daughter thought (or even some others in her circle of friends presumed) she had never sought to stray from her marital vows. In all these years even though there were many opportunities and no lack of pursuers she had remained faithful to her husband. She had no illusions as to her husband’s own infidelity. She had accepted it as being part of her husband’s lifestyle. The temptations he would be subjected to with many women throwing themselves at him, primarily because of his wealth and in some cases some women who get attracted because of the power he wields due to influence of his wealth. The obsequious behaviour of other men to her husband because of his position and wealth in itself would make her husband attractive to certain women who get drawn to power. Besides this she thought, due to the stress her husband would be subjected to in his crucial business dealings he would be in need of relief from that in some way. Soothing sex would be a great stress reliever. Being a woman of her time, upbringing and background she had an acceptance of her role in the family and her lot in life. Contrary to what her daughter thought, her conjugal life with her husband had not completely ceased. Though infrequent, she and her husband did have sex when he was around at home. Also, her husband though it cannot be said that he was a fantastic lover in bed, he was nevertheless fairly adept as a lover and was able to satisfy her even now, when he is in his early fifties.

Now this young upstart Prakash had evoked feelings in her that she long thought had faded and gone away for good. He had made her laugh. He had given great attention to her. Most importantly the unabashed naked want in his eyes had gone to the very core of herself. It felt so good to know that she was still desirable to a strapping young man. How can such a young man be so besotted with a mature woman such as herself. After a very long time she began to look at her own reflection in the mirror with wonder. What was it about her that so attracted him? Yes, she was still shapely though she should still get rid of about three or four kilograms she had thought critically as she had preened before a full-length mirror. She held up her breasts in her two hands. They were large but not overly so as to look awful on a curvaceous body. Most importantly they still had very little sag. She looked at her stomach. She pinched it with two fingers. Only when she pulled it like that there was a slight bit of flab otherwise it did appear flat. Her legs were an asset to her desirability. They were silken smooth, well rounded, long and shapely.

“Have you no shame, this young rascal had made you admire yourself unashamedly like a lovelorn teen,” she had admonished herself with a laugh, looking at her reflection in the mirror. 

It wasn’t as if she didn’t have other admirers all this while before Prakash. But by their approach it was always evident to her that she was a much sought out conquest for them. They wanted to boast that they had bedded the wife of such a wealthy and influential man. Hence she had given them short shrift, sending them away with their tails between their legs whenever they tried to cross the boundaries she had set for herself and them. Prakash however was different. He showed genuine care. So was his admiration. Even if she did not give herself to him she felt that even after knowing that he would still want to spend time with her. He seemed to genuinely enjoy being in her presence.

“Don’t be foolish,” she would scold herself,” he’s almost half your age, he is only a little older than your son. Act your age you old fool.” Yet for the first time her feelings overrode her sensible thoughts.

Having said all this, she never thought it was going eventually to lead to anything. She was confident if really he tried anything she would be able to resist the temptation. She would not want to give up her long-cherished chastity, it just wasn’t something she felt capable of doing. All her intention was nothing more than to humour him in his pursuit of her. In a way she was also indulging in her own fantasies. As she had no intention of giving herself to him she felt there was no danger in her behaving this way, that is giving him some encouragement. She underestimated how intoxicating it would be to her to be pursued by an attractive young man. She never expected her indulgence would abet him to permeate her consciousness in such a way that he would frequently intrude into her thoughts. She also overestimated her own strength in resisting him.  In the course of five months she went from reminding herself of the valid reasons for not giving into him to slowly looking for excuses as to why it would be justified if she was indeed to lose her long-cherished chastity to him. Suddenly her husband’s negligence became a greater fault than it was before. Her suspicion of her husband’s philandering on his trips was not so justifiable anymore. Her own feeling, that time is passing by fast and she had forgone her own happiness for this shallow life of material luxury, began to hit her. For the first time she allowed herself the feeling of resentment against her husband for his behaviour. This was something she had suppressed from affecting her these long years. Without even realising it she had become ripe for seduction. Even as her internal resistance slowly crumbled her self-pride did not allow her to throw herself to her young seducer. Prakash had to make the move. If he did her resistance may not last long though how much of a struggle she would put up was something she did not know. However, would a young man like him be bold enough to act on his desires and make the first move with an older woman, especially one who was his mother’s close friend? She was conflicted in her mind what she really wished for. Whether she hoped he would make a physical advance on her or hoped he would never get the courage to do that. Yesterday all this confusion came to an end. The opportunity for him to finally seduce her arose all out of a coincidence. He met her when she just came out after shopping at an exclusive boutique. (Or had he been actually following her and made it look like a chance meeting). He invited her to a cup of coffee and they had an interesting conversation. The conversation was interspersed with some sexual-innuendos but nothing she could take offence with. If she was being honest with herself she really did enjoy it. He had been able to create a bit of a sexually charged atmosphere between them. From there he invited her to view the new condominium he had bought. Alarm bells should have gone off but against her better judgement she agreed after some persuasion from him.

“Wow it looks beautiful,” she had remarked as she appreciatively surveyed the tastefully furnished apartment.

“Glad you like it,” he had said. She could see that he was genuinely pleased by her appreciation.

“Is this where you plan to move to after your marriage?” she had asked. He was currently residing with his parents.

They were talking as he led her around the apartment and they just happened to be at the master bedroom at that time. She looked at the large king-sized, lushly furnished bed. She felt an irrational pang of jealousy that some woman would one day share this bed with him.

“Probably,” he replied,” but I wanted it this way because I been longing to share it with an angel first.”

“Who is that? Your future wife? Do you already have someone in mind?” she asked looking up at his face somehow disturbed that he may already have someone who was close to his heart. She hoped he would not notice her perturbance.

“Yes, I am looking at the angel right now,” he said with smouldering eyes.

It took a few seconds for his words to register in her mind. She was stunned .. shocked .. (elated?)  .. her heart started racing. She had half expected that this moment would happen one day but now when it happened all of a sudden today, she was least prepared for it.  

“Wha..wha.. what are you saying Prakash?” she stammered.

“You heard me the first time, I know you know how I feel about you,” he said as he took a step towards her.

Alarmed she took a step back. She was not prepared for this. “Have you gone mad Prakash. Do you know who you are talking to.”

She took another step back. In her heart this was what she had wanted too yet why is she resisting. Her physical actions were one of resistance yet the emotion that filled her heart said something else.

As he kept moving towards her she kept stepping backwards. If any other man had done this she would have slapped him and put him in his place but now all she did was retreat helplessly. 

“Yes, I know, I’m talking to my angel,” he said huskily. The raw, naked desire in his eyes caused a joyful lilt in her heart.

“You’ve lost your mind, I’m old enough to be your mother .. in fact, your mother would never forgive me. She and I are such good friends.” She couldn’t step back anymore as the bedroom wall prevented her moving anymore.

“I don’t care, you are all I can think of. I’m crazy I know, crazy for you.” He leaned towards her body. Her hands on his chest prevented him from moving any further but she knew that he could feel her fingers trembling.

Her body ran hot and cold. Unabated emotions were surging through her. Her mind was in a flux. She had lost the ability to think rationally. That she was agitated, that he could cause this in her would have given him more confidence to force himself on her.

“Don’t do this Prakash, I’m too old for you,” she pleaded but she would have been disappointed if he listened to her pleading and had moved away. That he did not was causing her alarm and elation in equal measure.

“I’ve not met a single young girl who could hold a candle to you.” His hand softly touched her bare arm (she had worn a sleeveless blouse), tracing small lines on her soft flesh. She shuddered at his touch. Her womanhood responded to the gentle teasing as if it had a mind of its own.

“I’m married.”

“Who would be foolish enough to let you be single all these years.”

“This is wrong Prakash,” Mounika couldn’t look directly at his face. She was afraid he would read the desire in her eyes too. God, let me not swoon into his arms she prayed.

It was too late for that. He already knew in her heart of hearts how much she wanted him too. “Don’t fool yourself Mounika, you deserve more than this.” He called her by name for the first time. She liked the sound of her name rolling on his lips.

“I know you want me just as much as I want you my angel Mounika, I can see it in your eyes. Let yourself go don’t hold back and I will give you the happiness you need and deserve.”

Had I been so easy to read Mounika thought to herself. Prakash was not like just any other young man. He was mature beyond his years. He knew what he wanted and was relentless in getting his wish. Mounika tried one last time. She was trapped. His hands on either side of her body trapped her to the wall. His hands and body had imprisoned her. Her only escape was if he relented. She could of course have forcefully pushed him away or slapped him but those thoughts never entered her mind. It was obvious even to her that she wanted to be seduced too. What she was now doing was a weak and feeble effort to assuage her guilt. He leaned forward to kiss her. She turned her head to one side but that did not stop him. He just kissed her cheek. He held her by her jaw and gently moved her head to face him. She had her eyes closed shut her lips were quivering. The maroon lip gloss on her succulent lips were too much of a temptation for him.

“Your lips are so tempting Mounika, so juicy and sweet.” His words continued to inflame her passions making her resolve weaker by the moment.  

Soon his lips entwined with hers as he kissed her passionately. Her final bit of resistance melted in that ardent kiss of her young lover. Things moved quickly from that. The long smouldering pent up passion could not be held back anymore. There was the frantic effort to undress each other. Her saree was pulled off from her body even as he continued to suck on her lips. His hand pressed upon her breast kneading them with an eagerness of finally getting to hold that which he had long hoped to possess. Her hands that had been at her side was now hugging his body.

“Mmm..  mmmm …,” the sound of their feverish kiss filled the room without their lips ever parting from each other.

Her red lipstick was a mess not just on her lips but on his too. He sought to unhook her blouse even as he kissed her but struggled to do so. It was not as if he was inexperienced in undressing a woman, he had that experience with a few women so far. But they were all with younger women who wore western clothes which was much easier to get off the body. This was a completely new experience for him. She came to his aid and soon the hooks were completely undone. Only now did his lips leave hers. He looked open mouthed at her two breasts that her demi bra did more to reveal than hide. For a mature, experienced woman she felt a little shyness at the bold admiration shown by a man so much younger to her. Yet she hoped that he liked what he saw.

“Mounika, my darling .. They are so much more beautiful than I imagined.” His open and earnest compliment of her feminine beauty endeared him further to her.

He stooped to kiss her. Feathery kisses on her deep cleavage. It caused her to moan softly as his lips exalted in the softness of her smooth flesh. As he kissed his hands reached behind to unhook her bra. This he had no trouble doing as he had done many times before. Her loose bra still clung on to her breast till he pulled it off completely from her body. Her breasts jutted out proudly from her body with hardly a hint of sag. Her nipples were pointing slightly to opposite directions.

“You know Mounika I had often dreamed of how they would look but now at last I can see them .. your firm ripe fruits mmm I must simply taste them.”

Saying this he gently squeezed her left breast with his thumb on one side and his fingers on the other and kissed her nipple. They stirred slightly. He stuck out his tongue and teased it with the tip of the tongue. It half grew in length and when he took it in his mouth and sucked on it, the nipple fully extended and popped into his mouth. He gently chewed on the rubbery tip as he slurped on the nipple.

“Ohh .. uh uh.. ,” she gasped as she sucked in her breath, ooohh….” her surrender to him made him elated.

He sucked on her breasts voraciously making sure not to neglect either of them. He two palms cradled his head, holding them to her breasts. The young man, feeding on her breasts was igniting her own lust where she wasn’t in control of herself anymore. This was the second adult male who had every got a chance to taste the sweetness of her ripe dangling fruits.

“Oh god .. yes .. baby .. oh… suck .. ah .. suck.” Her ramblings of lust were faint but still clearly audible to him.

As he suckled on her breasts he undid the buttons on his shirt with one hand. He finally stood up to remove his shirt completely from his body. Her nipples were fully swollen and wet because of the ministrations by his mouth. She too was seeing his naked upper torso for the first time. His well-toned, finely chiselled body would delight any woman. She was amazed that a youth like him, a fine male specimen of virility would find a mature woman such as she, attractive. He watched her looking at his body with a smile. He could see she found his body alluring but yet she just stood there. He took the initiative here. He took her hand and placed it on his chest. Her hand then moved on its own, running slowly over his body as if in wonderment. Her well-manicured long nails drew marks that left no lines on the firm muscles of his body. Even seeing this long longed for touch of her fingers on his body was erotic to him. She was so engrossed at what she was doing that she did not notice him unhook his pants and let it fall on the ground. Only the rustle of the clothes as his pants slid and fell down his legs drew back her attention.

Again, this was the first time she was seeing his sturdy thighs but what drew her attention straightaway was something straining to get free of the boxers he wore. She was still in her petticoat but before he undressed her fully he decided to that he should become naked first. She may have felt too shy and embarrassed to be naked before him while he was still clothed. Seeing a male fully naked would not be new to her. Afterall she was a married woman but seeing your adulterous lover fully naked would be different. This sinful situation would be highly erotically charged but at the same time when indulging in this delightfully illicit act for the first time there would be some shyness for the woman coupled with that too.  He could see her hold her breath as he started to pull down his boxers. When his cock sprung out from its captivity he saw her mouth open with a gasp. He knew his girth was larger than usual but his length just hardly breached seven inches. Yet she seemed fascinated with it. That made him wonder just how big, or rather small her husband was.   

As she had said over the phone she was mesmerised on seeing his thick erect phallus. Actually, he was only a little over an inch and a half more than her husband’s five and a half inches but his thickness gave the illusion that it was bigger than it was. He had a magnificent body and his love tool was a match to that. Her young lover such a stud she hoped that he would not be disappointed when she stood naked before him. He himself undid her petticoat and pulled her silky red panties down. She closed her eyes tightly not being able to look at him when he did that. When she finally did open her eyes, the look of immense desire on his face showed he was as enamoured with her body as she was at his. Their bodies came together as one, flesh rubbing against flesh as they were once more engaged in a passionate kiss. He moved her along as he kissed her till they fell on the bed, lips and body still entwined. They feverish rolled on the bed in deep embrace as they kissed passionately. Even in the first few days after her marriage she had not been this ardent with her husband as she now was with her lover. The very first lover in her life.

They had no need for long foreplay to be ready for rapturous mating. The long interchange between them for the past few months. The undertone of sex in their seemingly innocent teasing. The delectable thought of sin that had been planted within them even while not being conscious of it. Finally, the sexual desire that had stealthily gained control over their emotions rendered the need for foreplay irrelevant. Their pent-up desires needed instant relief. Soon he had squatted between her open legs, her thighs over his. She watched with her tongue wetting her dry lips at the bulging veins covered big and hard tubular flesh of love that was going to pluck her virtue. She had gasped as his manhood slowly entered her moist pussy. Her eyes swooned as intense pleasure entered her along with the hard flesh entering her body. Her groans and moans that filled the room. This young man had finally seduced his mother’s friend. Had showed her that this sinful coupling can transport her to yet to be experienced bliss.

“Fuck me … darling .. ohh your wonderful cock .. sss… fuck me.” She whimpered in uncontrollable emotions, using words that she had but rarely used with her husband.

But he was showing her more, much more than she knew existed. Their heat of passion was so great that rivulets of sweat was running freely over their bodies. Prakash was delighted that the pussy of the wife of his father’s business associate held so much of bliss. He was taking what belonged to the man who he had been addressing as uncle. She was giving herself too, now freely, willingly. The rapture she was in was making her lose complete control of herself. She bit him, she dug her nails into the flesh of his back. Her body strained against his meeting his every thrust with one of her own equally passionate thrust. Her shrieks became such that anyone hearing it would think she was crying. Finally, their two bodies simultaneously shuddered at they reached that sought-after release. The thickness of his already large phallus swelled even more as the grasping wet flesh of her pussy drained every bit of his virile life fluid from him. It was an ecstasy she had never experienced before. Her body was spasming in eruptions of pleasure that seemed to go on and on. Finally, his hips stopped moving as he lay on top of her. She hugged him tightly in gratitude. They both lay spent, gasping for breath but deeply satisfied having experienced intense ecstasy.  
Like Reply
Sorry, I was doing the translation of this story into Tamil and had done some slight update on it as I copied it for translation. Didn't expect it to be posted as a new post here.
Like Reply
Wow!! Great story.
horseride
Like Reply