Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Hi Friends, After the completion of my previous two stories, My wife, why did she betray me and A Wife's Anxiety I have decided to write a new story once more. I know that it had been a long break but I think that now I will be able to have enough time for my writing. This would be a brand new story, not a translation of my previous story in Tamil nor would be a simultaneous dual language effort as was the case in the second part of "My wife, why did she betray me." This story will only be in English. I am going to try something a bit different this time and hope it works. As I have stated in all of my previous efforts the story would be completed and not left dangling halfway. There maybe a delay of a few days here and there in case of work constraints but nevertheless the story would be completed. I had started writing for the last two days and I believe I would be able make the first post by tomorrow. I hope I get the same support I got for my previous stories. The title of the story is "The Impact of Lust".
[+] 13 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting.
I hope it will be as good as your previous story.
Like Reply
Wow i am exciting bro waiting
Like Reply
Write brother
[+] 1 user Likes Bandabia007's post
Like Reply
Episode 1.

She runs her delicate fingers over his sweat drenched body. He was still breathing hard after his exertion of the past twenty minutes or so. She never ceased to be amazed by his body. Not because of the toned, hard muscled body .. the body that had so attracted her so much but rather because of the many scars that adorned that body. Can one man have these many scars on him? One circular wound on the left rib cage. He had told her that a bullet had gone clean through, fortuitously missing even his ribs and going clean through causing only a flesh wound. The person who did that was not so lucky. He died, a bullet through his throat and choking on his own blood filling his lungs. There were other scars too, a knife wound here, permanent discoloured flesh caused by heavy bruises. All these had intrigued her the first time these very same fingers of hers had explored his body. However, there were other marks too that had caught her eye. Teeth marks, scratch marks .. some faint and some fairly fresh. These were not marks that were caused by rivals in acts of violence but rather marks caused by paramours’ acts of lust. He bore both sets of marks with equal pride for they were both testament to his masculinity. Now her fingers went soothingly over the very fresh marks that she had just caused. She knew she had no hold on him or that he had any obligation towards her. Their intimate liaison was for mutual satisfaction. Yet she felt a tinge of jealousy every time she saw marks caused by her rivals for his sexual favour.

“Don’t be foolish,” she admonished herself,” he is a wild beast, not to be tamed by anyone but to be enjoyed just as the free spirit that he was.”

She also knew that as a tamed creature he would not fascinate her as much as he did now. Her exploring fingers traced down his hard body reaching his spent weapon. Even in this flaccid state it still felt formidable. This was another reason she adored him .. no, no, that’s not the right word .. she lusted for him. His love pole was a perfect match to his hard body and rugged good looks.  She took his big gun in her elegant fingers. The flesh was soft. Its ammo spent into her moist receptacle. She had to get it hard again and quickly.  Once with him was never going to be enough for her. Opportune time like this does not happen often. He was not the type of person who can be contacted or met with easily or in the open. Moreover, this sexual liaison had to be carried out surreptitiously. She couldn’t afford any suspicion to arise in her own home or society. There was too much at stake. The time they can spend together was as always limited. Once he has his fill of a woman his interest in her wanes as quickly as his lust. It would be awhile before his desire for that woman rekindles. Unlike him, her desire and lust for him never abates as every moment spent with him is immensely satisfying for her. She was gratified to feel the flaccid flesh stir in her fingers. She knew of his appetite. Just like her, for him romping in bed just once was not enough. She knew his rigid pole would plough her quim once more if he is sated for the time being.

She kissed his chest, taking the salty taste of his sweat on her lips. His manhood stirred some more in her fingers. Her teeth nibbled on his nipple gently .. the tubular flesh in her hand rapidly filled out and became firmer. Her nibble turned to noisy suckling and his manhood almost reached its full magnificent state. Her fingers squeezed the warm flesh in her hands. It still felt sticky, a result of their first bout of wild mating concluded just a few minutes ago. Their mingled love fluids made it easier for her fingers to run up and down his not inconsiderable length. He grabbed her hair and pulled up her head. His lips pressed hard against her soft red lips his tongue insistent to gain entrance into her sweet mouth. The kiss was as fierce as was the man. There was never going to be any gentleness in him. Yet she welcomed that. This unbridled voracious lust was what she craved for .. what she needed. She had grown weary of gentleness. She needed this rampant passion to trigger her own wantonness. She kissed back with equal fervour sucking on his probing tongue. Her fingers grabbing his chest, her fingernail digging into his flesh but he seemed imperious to any pain. His fingers grabbed her tit squeezing it hard, her stiff nipple mashed hard against his palm. He had been surprised the first time he had experienced this behaviour of hers when she was in the throes of lust. He realised then that there can be unbridled sluttiness even among the seemingly staid high society women, it just needed the right man to arouse it in them. In fact, he had come to the conclusion that it was just a front they put up before their men.  It pleased him when these, so called high class, women fornicated with unrestrained lust just like any common bitch in heat would. What would the fathers or husbands say if they could see the whorish behaviour of the women of their house-hold.

He pulled her head back by her hair and said,” enough bitch, now suck my cock.”

She would not have tolerated this if any other man had addressed her like that but with him she took no offence. She was eager to do his bidding. She bit, licked and kissed his body as she made her way towards his raging manhood. She looked at his thick rod in her grasp with smouldering eyes. There was a fair bit of his stalk protruding beyond her holding fist. She had pulled down his foreskin exposing his sensitive bud. His orifice was oozing his pre-cum in anticipation of the pleasures ahead. She did not mind that, in fact she reveled in its taste. Truth be said she didn’t even mind the remnants of her own love juice still stuck on his stem. Her tongue flicked out like that of a serpent scooping in his oozing lust with its tip. Soon her tongue was making broad swathes over the head of his cock. This wasn’t enough for him. He impatiently pushed down her head. He needed his warm flesh in her wet mouth. In spite of his heated state he could feel the warmth of her breath on his flesh. She was in much of a carnal state as she was. He looked with half closed eyelids as her mouth engulfed his cockhead.  

“Suck it you slut .. suck it hard. Deepthroat it like the whore you are.”

He knew that she would struggle to do it. He was too large for that but he also knew that she would try her utmost. He knew from his experience that all these bitches wanted to prove themselves with him. They wanted to be the best fuck he had ever had. They want to be able to tame him, be there to do their bidding but he was no one’s lapdog. These high-class bitches have an inborn haughtiness. They wanted to dominate their boyfriends or their husbands as the case may be. With him however they surrender to his masculinity. With him however the pleasure that engulfs them, as his large hard flesh pumps in their tight feminine treasure, more than makes up for their bruised ego. She started from the bulbous head of his pole, moving her head up and down, just taking in only his head in her mouth. As the rapidity of her movement increasing gradually she took more and more of him in her mouth. Even then when she took only half of his stem in her mouth she felt his cockhead hit the entrance of her throat. She held his stalk in her mouth as she ran her tongue all along the underside of his cock. She could feel his blood engorged hard flesh throb as her tongue teased the sensitive skin. He was now at his full stretched length. More of his pre fornication fluid oozed onto her tongue. That masculine taste was not distasteful for her, rather it was invigorating. Her feminine channel oozed in response to this. She relaxed her throat so as to try and take more of him in but she could not take in more than another inch or so. She chose instead to bring him towards the brink of release by rapidity of her sucking. Both her hands were busy as she suckled on his cock. One hand was stroking him in sync with the movement of her head while with the palm of her other hand she was twirling the heavy sacs hanging below his manhood. While doing that she would gently scratch the sensitive skin below his sacs with her long nails. She knew that this would increase his pleasure. She was rewarded for her efforts by the jerking of his phallus in her mouth.

“That’s it baby, play with my balls as you suck… you’re really good at this you slut. You know you should do this for money. You sure can name your price.”

He had literally told her that she would make a great prostitute but she took no offense at it. In fact, she was pleased that she was pleasing him. Her response to his insult was to run her nails right down to his anus. She scratched that to make him drool even more pre-cum. She took his cock out from her mouth and moved her lips to below his heavy nuts. She stroked his cock as she sucked on the extension of stem she could feel below his covering skin. His dribbling was now completely wetting her fingers. He let out a little moan. She was making him squirm in rapture. He enjoyed the pleasure she gave him for a few minutes before moving to the next point. He pulled her up roughly and lay her on to her back on the bed. He looked at the full fleshed voluptuous housewife longing for him to take her. Her hair disheveled, faint traces of smeared lipstick on her soft lips, eyes reddened in passion, heaving heavy breasts, soft smooth slightly fleshy stomach and quivering pussy lips visible from the very short neatly trimmed black hair surrounding her pleasure gate. She lay there long smooth legs spread apart waiting to take his manhood inside her.  He was not ready to take her yet though. He thrust two fingers in her wet quim. She gasped as his fingers entered wet tunnel. He finger-fucked her, his fingers expertly teasing the wet upper walls of her slit. Through his dalliance with many women he knew the key spots that would trigger the passion of his lovers. Her gasps changed to whimpers of pleasure. Her head stretched back, her neck along with it, her half-closed eyes were staring, unseeing at the ceiling. Her own hands were kneading her thrust up breasts, her fingers tweaking her nipples. He smiled wickedly as he saw the squirming body in front of him. Her hips moved up wanting in return to fuck back the fingers that were fucking her. Her whimpers became throaty groans.

“Arrg.. Arrghh.. god … you’re killing me you bastard.”

Her lust fluid had now thoroughly coated his fingers and there was a squishy sound as his fingers went in and out. He would now and then rub the tip of his wet fingers over her swollen clit. Pleasure rapidly built in her. She was racing towards her release as his fingers expertly played her body as if she was a musical instrument. Her incoherent moans, was the music that was produced by his fiddling.

“Fuck me…I want your big cock inside .. fuck me please….”

He felt immense pride when these high-class bitches pleaded for his cock. It gave an overwhelming sense of superiority over the men who were considered the leading lights of society. Nothing can match the feeling of joy he felt in having their women begging to be screwed by him like common whores. He ignored her plea as he continued to finger her. From experience he knew when she would lose her complete control, but the time was not yet now. He licked her calf moving up to her thigh as he continued the pleasurable torture of her body. He could see and hear her breathing becoming faster, heavier .. her moans turning to cries. He had a sardonic smile on his face as he saw her writhe in rapture. Her sudden small shivers that was raking her body indicated to him that she would soon be reaching the point of no return. He grabbed her by her buttocks and pulled her body up. His mouth latched on to her pussy. Only her shoulder was on the bed. Her legs were hanging loose from either side of his hands that was holding her up by the fleshy globes of her buttocks. He alternately sucked on the labia encircling her clitoris and stuck his tongue in probing her wet chamber.  She reached her breaking point.

“Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh.. ,” she groaned as she rode the crest of pleasure.

Her feminine fluid welled up in her pussy. He partook in the intoxicating sticky liquid that gushed up. He let her shudder till the waves of delight that washed over her body slowly subsided. He lay her body on the bed. She lay there with closed eyes, her body limp but sated.  However, he was just getting started. This debauchery would only cease when he had filled her with his seed. He held his thick phallus in his fingers as he rubbed it all over the entrance to her pleasure pit. The head of his cock would prise open her delightful lips as it explored her readiness to receive him. There was a generous amount of sticky viscous fluid ready to ease the path for his sizeable tool. She was still in the after glow of her orgasm to react to his taunting with his rod. He needed her to beg him to shove his mega member into her narrow love passage. As he rubbed his cock over her slit, he started licking her toes before sucking them one by one. He knew that this would get her going again.

“Mmm..   mmm….,” soft moans started escaping her lips again but she still had her eyelids closed as she still savoured the rapture she had experienced.

He just put only his cockhead inside and did minute fucking motion as his fingers teased her clitoris. His other hand was slowly stroking her inner thigh.

“sss… yes… put it in…”

“What?? I didn’t hear you.”

Her eyes sprung open, there was yearning in those eyes. “Enough .. don’t tease … put it in… please.”

He pushed his cock another inch inside but did not go all the way in. Her cunt lips were fully stretched by his girth, practically in an oval shape.

“God .. your so big… come inside me baby .. I need you.”

“Do you want to be fucked? Hmm .. is your cunt itchy for my cock.”

“Yes you bastard .. I want this magnificent thing fully inside.”

Without warning his full pole slid in forcefully to be fully lodged inside her.

“Aww sss…ohh… you oaf .. slowly you’re killing me.”

He laughed without displaying any sympathy. “Well you wanted it in .. you asked for it.”

“Even then, must you be so rough you ruffian.”

“Don’t put up an act you tramp .. I know you want it rough.”

He was the only one who would address her so degradingly but this degradation only acted as a stimulant for her lust.

“Yes you brute, fuck me .. show me what you have got,” she challenged him. She knew this challenge would provoke what she desired. A vigorous and thorough fucking.

He proceeded to show her exactly what he had. Her wet folds of flesh welcomed his invading hard flesh holding it in its warm embrace. Every time it ploughed in and out her muscles tried as much as it could to grip and hold it inside of her. It failed every time in holding him tightly in but this failure .. the forcible rubbing of hard tubular flesh against the wet gripping walls was the success that took them to their bliss. His hard flesh slid up almost till it was out before forcefully thrusting back in fully. Every time it slid back in a surge of pleasure would run through her body. She held him tightly against her body. Only his hips and buttocks would move undulatingly up and down. Her calves were twined and pressing down hard over his muscular thighs. Her hands were out of control on his broad back. Her fingernails were making haphazard strokes over his back … sometimes embedding in his flesh, sometimes drawing lines over his flesh. Slowly their sweat greased bodies thudded wetly against each other. Their sometimes, accidental brushing of nipples against each other would spark an added bit of bliss in their bodies.

“You son of a whore aang… aang… fuck me hard … hhaa.. hhaa.. shove your cock deep inside my pussy you dog.”

“I’ll tear your filthy pussy you dirty bitch.”

“aang… sss… arrgh…” Her moans were getting louder and louder.

She enjoyed the rough barreling of his huge cock but she also knew how tender and sore her pussy would feel afterwards but it was all worth it for the ecstasy that engulfed her body now. She started feeling lightheaded, her nerves started tightening. She knew she was on the verge of heavenly bliss. She grabbed his head seeking his lips with her own. Their entwined bodies continued this dance of lust for almost half an hour. She had a number of mini orgasms all building towards a crescendo. Her pussy muscles began to spasm as she reached a tremendous orgasm.  As waves of pleasure surged through her body in ecstatic release she sucked on his lips, muffling her joyous whelps. He continued to bang her till he reached his own climax. His thick hot hard flesh throbbed and jerked as his seed gushed in spurts into her welcoming pussy. This triggered her once more and she too came in another rapturous release.

As he roared away on his motorbike his mind was still on the lascivious woman whom he had left sprawled naked on the bed. The bedraggled state of the bed was a testament to their vigorous copulation. She was a full-bodied woman, fleshy but in the right places. Naturally one cannot expect her to have the svelte, sinuous body of youth. Especially for a woman who had just touched the thirties and that too being a mother of two kids. She could be described as being a bit more than voluptuous but not even borderline heavyset yet. Given a few more years she would most probably become matronly but she was still in her prime of sexuality at present. She also had a few other plus points going for her. She had a quite attractive face, fair skinned, not overly large and firm breasts and she was quite tall. Most important of all was her enthusiasm and horniness. She would ardently participate in all lewd acts of lust. That was why she was one of his favourite fuck dolls. She had been especially passionate today. It was one of the best fuck sessions he had. He was pre-occupied with thoughts of her and the pleasures he had just immersed in. He who had been always careful and alert and aware of the situation around him had become careless. That was a fatal mistake. The road he was going in was lonely. That this place had very sparse traffic was one of the essential elements for him to have his illicit sexual dalliance here. But this very fact was also the reason for the horror that was to befall him. As he rode fast down the road something cut into his throat and he was lifted and thrown from his motorbike on the tar road. His motorbike went skidding off about twenty to thirty meters away before it came to a stop. The full, face covering helmet he wore protected his head as it slammed back on the hard tar road, but that was not where the danger was. He had a deep cut in his throat from a thin steel wire embedded in. Instinctively, in act of self-preservation his hand had grabbed the wire and pulled it off. As he did so the wire cut into his hand too. As he pulled it off from his throat blood welled out from the deep wound it had caused. He tried to get up but extreme pain shot up from his right leg.  It must have been broken as he fell he thought. Even in that wounded state with him becoming weaker every second with the copious amount of blood he was losing his mind was still clear. He had been in too many violent and life-threatening situation for him to be befuddled now. He pressed his palm into his throat in an attempt to stem the flow of blood. His other hand searched for the handgun he always had in his back waist. It was not there. It too must have fallen off when he fell down. There were a few men running towards him from both sides of the road. He knew straightaway that these were not men who were coming to his aid but were those who were hell-bound on taking his life. He was well aware that something like this happening to him was a very real possibility because of the life he led. When he himself had taken a number of lives he knew that it could also happen to him one day but he never expected that this day would be that day. Knowing that death could come any time in his life he had lived his life hard, having no sympathy, giving no mercy and expecting none in return. He took what he wanted having no moral compunction or care about who would get hurt by his actions. For the first time in his life panic set in. He desperately looked around for his gun with rapidly blurring eyes.
[+] 8 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Excellent update bro...welcome back another great story...
Like Reply
Nice, wanting to know the characters background.
Like Reply
(20-05-2021, 02:35 PM)RJ668 Wrote: Nice, wanting to know the characters background.

That will come as part of the narrative in the story. Hope to complete the next update today or the latest by tomorrow.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
(18-05-2021, 08:58 PM)game40it Wrote: Hi Friends, After the completion of my previous two stories, My wife, why did she betray me and A Wife's Anxiety I have decided to write a new story once more.
 . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
The title of the story is "The Impact of Lust".

Superb bro. Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Wow, excellent start bro. Welcome back.
Like Reply
Great start dude, rock as usual.
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Episode 2

The men who ran towards him were doing so with a feeling of exhilaration. The first part of their action had gone without a hitch. They knew how dangerous their task was. One little mistake leading to failure and their targets escape would in turn lead to their own death sentence. They knew if they had tried and failed in this attempt then the man who was their target would somehow trace who they were and would relentlessly hunt them down one by one till they were all dead. Now it looked like there was no escape for him. Their plan had gone to perfection so far and their target was seemingly helpless. Now all that was left was to finish him off. To reach this point in executing their plan they had discretely followed him for months. Always using decoys in relays rather than having one person following him. It was always different set of persons each time, so that he would never recognise that any one particular person was around nearby to where he was. They also used outsiders and not anyone known to be involved in crime from within their circle. They had been following him patiently over seven months. They had to make sure that they were able to see if he had any set pattern in his behaviour. Any impatience shown would have had disastrous consequences. Luckily, they were not hurried by the person who had given them this dangerous task. All the person wanted was the death of the target and time was not a constraint in getting that done. However, as they followed him, they found that he did not seem to have any discernible pattern in his movements. He was very careful in this regard. There was no way to predict his movement so that they can make their own move. The only exception was in his regular activities in serving his crime boss. There were regular routines in that case but, he was not vulnerable at those times because he was always surrounded by his men and they were all adequately armed to face any danger. It took four to five months before they noticed one particular set movement. This was when he went alone without anyone accompanying him. This movement was also very furtive. Only then they became aware of this affair that he was indulging in. It took so long to notice the pattern because of the infrequency of his sexual dalliance with his paramour. In those five months that they were following him the secretive lovers met only three times. All three times he had gone alone and their secret rendezvous was always at the same place. So now after seven months of surveillance when he once again went to the same location, they set the trap for him and now they had him where they wanted.

Like a wounded tiger he still tried to fight back ferociously. Blood gurgled in his throat. He spat out the blood that filled his throat. He could see his gun lying on the road about 4 feet away. The men attacking him were fast closing on him. He knew he couldn’t get up but he could still move. He rolled towards the gun. He grasped the cool butt of his gun. Even in this dire straight that he was in It felt reassuring to have something to fight back with.  He needed to get one person at least at first, that would stop and scatter the others he surmised. There was no time to pause and take aim. With one swift movement he aimed and squeezed off a shot. He saw the man who was in front of everyone jerk and curse loudly but he did not stop coming forward. He held on to his arm as he ran forward. He who was always precise and true of aim was not so today. At his rapidly weakening state he was not as deadly with the firearm as he usually was. Even in this dire situation his mind wondered who they were. But they all had masks on that hid their identity. He felt a kick on his arm. The gun slipped out of his grasp and went flying across the road. With the next kick to his head everything went blank for him .. permanently.

The leader of the group of assailants cursed the unconscious man loudly. Even with the steel wire cutting deep into his throat he did not go down easily. The bastard had shot him. Luckily it was a flesh wound to his arm. Realisation came how fortunate he had been. The bullet could just as easily have pierced his chest. They did not want to shoot the unconscious man. They did not want to be traced through ballistics from the bullet. Firearms were too precious and hard to come by for it be discarded after this assassination. He looked at two of his men who immediately understood what was to be done. They systematically and brutally started beating the unconscious man to hasten his demise. They had gloves on and used pieces of wood found nearby as clubs. There should be no fingerprints or pieces of their own torn skin found which would have been if they used their fists. All of them had criminal records and could be traced if they left any evidence behind. Even though this was a lonely road they had to move quickly in case anyone came by this route. The leader stopped the beating after a few minutes. The body of the man was limp and lifeless. He checked for a pulse and found none. He felt a thrill running through his heart. They had done it. They had killed the man who many considered would be impossible to do. They quickly carried the body off the road. They did not want his body found or his death to be known publicly. Not immediately anyway. They needed to be away from the city when the discovery of the body was made. They chose this place for the ambush as this was a lonely place with thickset of scrubs and bushes around. They put him in a sack, tied the sack tightly and threw him into a shallow grave that they had dug earlier. They hid his motorbike among the shrubs.  Their intention was not for his death to be never found out. It needed to be known but they just wanted a few days’ time before the discovery was made. His death needed to be known eventually because of the message it would send to their rivals in crime. They quickly left the scene in three motorbikes, two to a bike in fifteen minutes intervals. Two of the bikes in one direction and the other in the opposite direction. They felt an exhilaration that they had succeeded in this dangerous task. As they rode away, the leaders of the assassins wondered what the women who just got fucked by the dead man would be doing right now. The dead man’s semen would probably still be warm in her pussy he thought with a laugh.

The woman he was wondering about was still laying on the bed. She luxuriated in the comfort of the soft mattress she was laying on. She felt lazy but at the same time invigorated by the marvellous sex she had just had. It would probably be two or three months before she can indulge herself with this forbidden pleasure again. She was fondly reminiscing about her departed lover not knowing that he had departed permanently from this world. She stretched her body like a fully sated cat. She really did not want to get up but get up she must. She reached for her phone which was on the bed stand table. She scrolled through her call history and made a call. There was a long interval before the phone was attended to.

“Hi dear, is it convenient to talk?” she asked.

“Not now Lekha, the meeting is still going on,” the reply was terse from the other side.

“Sorry but how long more will it take?” asked Lekhashree.

“Another two or three hours, I’ll call you when it is done,” the phone got cut abruptly.

“Aah what a waste,” she thought to herself,” if I knew this before I would have kept him back for another hour. Could have fucked one more time,” she thought wistfully.

She went to take a long warm shower. She let the warm water wash over her body like a soothing balm to her tender flesh. There were still reddish finger marks on her breasts. The brute had kneaded them so roughly. After about half an hour later she was dressed and ready to go. She looked over herself one last time in the mirror. There was something still missing?? Oh yes, she thought as she took the mangalsutra from the dressing table and wore it back over her neck. Yep, everything is complete. She at least had the grace to remove this holy symbol of marriage before she indulged in the forbidden fornication with her lover. She left some money on the night stand before she left the cosy cottage. The cottage belonged to a close friend of hers who was very wealthy. They were so close that they shared their secrets. That’s how Lekha got to know about this place. This was where the friend of hers had her own trysts. As they were very thick friends she was good enough to extend the courtesy of using the place to her too. The friend had discreet servants who would come later to clean up the mess. She drove back singing along to the song playing on the CD in her car. She drove by not realising that at the very moment she was passing the very spot where her lover was killed about an hour or so ago. After arriving home, she took another long luxurious bath and had her dinner before retiring to bed even though it was still early, she was that exhausted by her strenuous but delightful activity. Her husband Rakesh came back only around eleven in the night. Her two kids were fast asleep by then (there were servants to take care of them). She could see that he was quite intoxicated but she was in too good a mood to start a row. Let him have his fun, after all she had already had hers.

“Darling,” he slurred,” you are looking at the soon to be MLA candidate in the coming state elections.”

He seemed very pleased with himself as he made the announcement. She was pleasantly shocked and pleased too. This was something they were planning for some time now. Looks like they have succeeded at last. Mrs. Lekhashree Rakesh, wife of the state assemblyman, mm that sounded good she thought.

“That’s wonderful darling,” she said genuinely delighted. “Was this announced today?”

“The news will only be out after the election date is announced but it is confirmed .. I’m in.”

She went and hugged her husband. Now she didn’t mind one bit that he was drunk. He had every right to celebrate such good news. For her and her husband, it was for the prestige of holding political power that they were in politics and not solely for the opportunity to enrich themselves. They both came from quite wealthy families though she realised that through this political power the potential for further wealth growth was stupendous. Her husband sought to kiss her. She didn’t mind the smell of alcohol on his breath. This was something she had got used to the last year and a half. Her secret lover would often have alcohol on his breath when they made love.

Later that night Rakesh was fucking her with a vigour he had not shown for years. For the first few years of their marriage sex between them had been fairly satisfying. Especially when she was young and curvy. Rakesh couldn’t get enough of her but as time passed and especially after the birth of her two kids his interest in her waned to a great extent. Now after nine years of marriage sex was something that happened once or twice a month.  That too he did not really seem to care if she got her satisfaction anymore. It was more for his own release. She suspected he had a trollop or two on the side. She had passed caring about that sometime ago. She let him do what he wanted as long as it was discreet and did not disturb her family life. It cannot be said that for her part she was above temptation. She too had had a sexual encounter a couple of years before she had started her current affair with her underworld lover. Her first illicit sex was with a man from their circle of friends, someone of their same level of social status in society. But that sexual encounter had been hugely disappointing for her. That man was a more selfish lover than her husband currently was. At least her husband had given her satisfaction during the early years of their marriage. The sex with him had been hugely disappointing. She had summarily ended the affair with that one bout of sex though the man kept persisting in his pursuit to continue the affair but he finally gave up when she wouldn’t budge from her decision. He had concluded that she was wracked with guilt for having cheated on her husband and that was why she ended the affair even before it had really begun. He didn’t realise the real reason was his own inadequacy as a lover. 

Her husband was busy with his blossoming political career. He was a member of a somewhat new party that was gaining popularity among a section of youth and society. Opinions were that they would probably garner about twelve to fourteen percent of the vote. Not enough to capture the state, possibly not even sufficient to win any seat but they could become a formidable coalition partner. The main two parties in the state were practically neck to neck in the standing with people. Due to anti-incumbency, the main opposition party may have a slight edge. Her husband’s party was being courted by both the main parties. It was a wide held sentiment that the party her husband belonged to would determine the winner of the state elections depending on who they went into coalition with. Her husband’s party was playing hardball settling for nothing less than a share in the government if they were to pledge their support. Huge amounts of cash were offered, lucrative positions in state-controlled enterprises were offered in lieu of a coalition government. They however stood firm in their demands. They knew that they were in a position of strength in the negotiation. Their demand was for three minister’s position. One for the party leader, one for the deputy leader and Lekha hoped the third would be for the rising star in the party, namely her husband. As her husband humped-away she absentmindedly caressed his back as she thought of how it would be if she were a minister’s wife. High officials in the government and the security officer would have to show deference to her.  That was more intoxicating for her than any sex can be. Her mind was not on the sex with her husband right now. She had had her fill already that afternoon. She hoped he would finish fast so that she could go to sleep. Finally, her husband’s body shuddered as he reached his orgasm, she too moaned for his benefit.

Her husband lay in bed snoring, both in drunken stupor and because of the exertion of copulation. Lekha surprisingly could not, even though she too had sex today, two times very enthusiastically with her lover and once perfunctorily with her husband. Normally she would have very sound and relaxing sleep after having sex with her lover but today the news her husband told her had made her too excited to sleep. Unbeknownst to her husband, she was as ambitious as he was if not more. If her husband became prominent and successful in public life, she needed to be way more discreet than she was now. She needed to curb, maybe even forego her illicit activities no matter how delightful and satisfying it was. Her husband would be subject to greater scrutiny and by extension she too. Not only the press but rival political parties would watch like a hawk for any bit of scandal to bring you down especially if you are in power. She would love to have her sexual itch scratched by her lover now and then but would that be too much of a risk in the future? Would she have to sacrifice the few precious moments of stolen bliss? She reflected on how she had first laid eyes on her lover, that too because of her own husband. Her husband and another party member were rivals for the leadership of the powerful youth wing of the party. As, one of the strong support-base of the party was from the youth demographic of the population, the youth wing of the party had strong influence in decision making of the party. The other party member vying for the youth leadership had come through the grassroots and had built strong support from among the cadre. However, he was from a humble background and did not really have any financial clout. Moreover, his educational background was also very moderate. Her husband’s strength was his educational qualifications and financial muscle, but his weakness was not having very great support at grassroots level. In all of this the grassroot support was the key to gaining control of the youth wing and hence her husband was at a distinct disadvantage.

This was were Vinod came in. Vinod … that was her lover’s name. One day when she came back home after shopping, she found her husband deep in conversation with Vinod. (She didn’t know his name then). She had wondered who the strapping, rough looking man who was talking to her husband. They both looked up when she walked in. Her husband seemed irritated by her presence here. He had tersely told her to go upstairs to her room. Vinod had looked at her with leering eyes. His eyes seemed to have the power to penetrate through her clothes and observe every swell and curve of her body. She felt a shiver pass through her, she couldn’t decipher if that was because of disgust or thrill. He made no effort to conceal the fact he was stripping her with his eyes even though her husband was there with him. As she closed her room door upstairs, she felt her heart racing. She felt like she had been in the presence of something wild and dangerous. He seemed to be somewhat good looking, in a sort of rugged way. There was a certain attraction about him, a thrill caused by what one would call animal magnetism. He fascinated her like something dangerous would fascinate us. Like being fascinated by a cobra with its hood open and looking at you. She wondered what business her husband had with such a man. He was the type of man one would need if one intended to engage in something nefarious, but why would her husband have need for that. After a while she could hear her front door open. He must be leaving her home she thought. She quickly walked to her window and peaked out from behind her curtain. There was a jeep with two men standing beside it waiting for him. Her husband walked with him up to the gate, where he again had a short conversation before her husband walked back in. Before the ruffian got into his jeep he looked up at her window as if he knew for certain she would be peering at him. Alarmed, she quickly let back the curtain. He would later tell her that he knew she had been looking at him from the ruffling of the curtains.

He would come and visit her husband at least once a week. Her husband seemed to meet him only at their home. Rakesh did not want to be seen with him anywhere outside. If she happened to be there he would boldly look at her whenever he came but she on her part would avert her eyes in embarrassment. He had that type of an effect on her. One time she decided that she won’t be intimidated in her own home and stared right back. He held her eyes with a touch of amusement and satisfaction on his face. It lasted all but two seconds but his eyes had seemed to bore through to her soul in that fleeting moment. Once again she was the one who backed down. No man had excited her before like the way he had. She had never even spoken to him directly, her husband would not allow that, but yet he seemed to have invaded her thoughts completely. The reason for her husband’s association with him became evident about two months later from the news that was splashed out in the media. The son of the man who was the rival to her husband for leadership of the youth wing of his party, was caught taking drugs. Not only that he had a large supply stashed in his home that came to light when his home was raided. The father was also taken into custody for questioning. Media was rife with speculation. Was the son just an addict or was he also distributor of drugs. What was the father’s role in that? How was it possible he was not aware of what was going on in his home? The party’s name was highlighted for all the wrong reasons. Opposition parties took the opportunity to denigrate the party in all ways including viral YouTube postings. The father had no option but to resign from all positions in the party paving the way for her husband to capture the position as chief of the youth wing. After that Vinod visited her husband once again. She saw a briefcase exchange hands. She somehow knew that her husband and Vinod were responsible for the events happening. Vinod would confirm this to her when they were in bed together. How he got the son into drug addiction, supplied a large stock of drugs to take home and set him up through his connections with crocked security officer personnel.

At that time when she saw the briefcase exchange hands, she instinctively knew that her husband’s business with him had concluded with that. Would that mean he would not be coming to her house anymore? She couldn’t but help feel disappointed. His visits had stirred new excitement in her life. Were things going to go back to being boring and routine? About a week after she received a call from an unknown number. As it was from someone that was not in her contacts she debated whether to answer or ignore it and finally decided on the latter. It rang for a while and then stopped but a few seconds later it rang again. It was the same number. Wondering who it could be and with a little bit of irritation she answered the phone.

“Hello? Who is this? she had asked.

“Hi Lekha, how are you?” It was a deep male voice.

Straightaway she knew who it was. She was in a panic as to what to do.  Not knowing how to respond she cut off the phone. Her heart was racing a mile a minute. The phone rang a couple more times. She dared not pick it up. Finally, there were no more calls. It a while for her anxiety to abate. As she became calmer, she cursed herself.

“You coward Lekha, why didn’t you talk? He couldn’t have done anything through the phone could he.”

She had slowly turned from trepidation to waiting longingly for his call. Finally, when a call came after an hour, she eagerly took up the phone. Looking at the number she was disappointed, it was not from him. It was from her husband. She answered the phone being careful not to show the disappointment she was feeling. After that call for the remainder of the day there wasn’t any call from anyone including him. Her pride prevented her from calling him on her own. That night she sought sex from her husband but he ignored her and was soon snoring away. The next day she kept looking at her phone hoping there would be a call or message from him but nothing of the sort happened. In between, her friend, her mother and her sister had called but still no call from him. Messages galore from friends and relatives but nothing from the man who she most wanted to contact her. She cursed herself for her weakness, he could bring her to this state of desperation just by ignoring her. Yearning turned to disappointment, then to irritation and finally to a bit of anger. She won’t talk to him now even if he called she decided. All this resolve simply dissipated when around 3pm his call came.

She composed herself a bit before answering,” hello.” Her voice was tremulous.

“Hello beautiful .. finally got the courage to talk?”

She smiled at this but of course he wouldn’t have been able to see she was smiling.

“How did you get my number?” she asked the obvious question.

“When a woman is attractive as you, one will always find a way to get her number,” he laughed. Even that deep laugh caused excitement in her.

So began their secretive and titillating conversations. It was about a month before they finally met in person and that very day he took her to a lonely spot in his car. They spoke for about ten minutes just normal talk but she couldn’t control her heart from racing away. Both of them were excited knowing why he had chosen this lonely spot and also eagerly awaiting what was to come. She much more than him because situations like this was new to her but not to him. The only excitement for him was successfully seducing a high society woman for the first time. The women he had had before were all middle-class women. His excitement was that, he was going to fuck a woman, above his station in life. He lay his hand on her saree clad thigh, slowly caressing her as he spoke. The hand slowly moved across her body. She stopped breathing anticipating his hand would grab her breast but he went right across and pulled up the seat lever. Her backrest went back a few inches till she was seated half reclining. His face was very close to hers, their warm breath intermingling. She looked into his eyes. He read the clear invitation in them. His lips pressed on hers as his hand finally grabbed her breast. That first day there had been a lot of heavy kissing, kneading and suckling on her breasts. She had gasped as he took out his formidable club. With all their petting it had already reached its full proportion.

“Good god, what is that .. it’s so huge.”

He was used to such reactions from women. He knew from experience that in itself was not the most important thing. He knew of men who were larger than him but were terrible lovers. They succeeded in causing pain rather than in giving pleasure to their partners. But then having a large prick was advantageous too. A large love tool used properly would be enjoyable for both the man and woman. Especially for the woman who would soon become devoted to it. They didn’t fuck that time but he fingered her to an orgasm and she gave him a tremendous blowjob. The next time they met they had fucked in the car but he felt uncomfortable doing it in the confined space. She refused to come with him to any house or hotel for fear of discovery. Things were frustrating for them without really being able to get a place for the illicit pleasure till finally, she got the cottage of her friend for use for their sexcapade.  He didn’t feel comfortable in having a set routine but against his better judgement he agreed to her wishes. Fucking this wealthy politician’s wife was thrilling to him and he had not yet grown tired of her. He however limited their sexual encounters to very infrequent intervals. In some ways this was good for Lekha too. It made her look forward to these infrequent afternoons of rapture. It was maybe because of this precise reason, limited opportunities to have sex, that when they met the sex itself was extremely fulfilling. She reflected on all this as she lay beside her husband. They only had met five times in her friend’s place for their salacious wallowing in pleasure apart from the four times of sex in the discomfort of his car. Would she have to give him up so soon? She knew that as an MLA of the ruling coalition her husband may come under scrutiny in public. However, this would not be to the extent where his every move would be watched. She could very well still manage to continue her illicit sexual dalliance maybe with a bit more caution, like limiting their encounters to out of state encounters. But if as she hoped, her husband’s party come to power and he is selected to become a minister then the intensity of scrutiny would be such that it would be foolish to take any chances. There was still a few more months before the elections. She must cajole Vinod to meet with her more frequently in this limited time available for them. Once campaigning begins even that wouldn’t be possible. She was not aware then that no matter how much she cajoled he wasn’t going to come back from the dead. Without being aware of what had happened to him she decided she’ll message him the first thing tomorrow morning before she fell asleep.
[+] 8 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Wowwwww
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Different story treatment, waiting to see how it going to open up further.
Like Reply
Missing your writing in tamil. Good to see some interesting stuff here.
Like Reply
Very interesting update...
Thank you
Like Reply
Superb start. murder investigation story.
Like Reply
Episode 3

Assistant Commissioner of security officer Dharana surveyed the area around him. His men were combing the area where the body was found. They were moving around in progressively bigger circles looking for anything that could have been accidently dropped, any foot marks etc. security officer work contained a lot of painstaking tedious work. Nothing glamorous about it. He had his nose covered because of the stench from the dead body. From the condition he estimated it was about two to three days old. A couple of men passing through this area had seen two stray dogs digging furiously at the ground. Out of curiosity when they approached the dogs the first thing that hit their nose was the stench. The stray semi wild dogs snarled at them, protecting their find and possibly their potential meal. They would have left the dogs be but then suddenly they spied a hand that was dug out from the covered sand. Shocked at their find one of the men chased the dogs away with the long staff in his hand. The dogs stood their ground refusing to move away till the man had to give the dog a hard hit before it ran away with a whelp. The dogs did not go far away but they stayed just out of reach, snarling and showing their teeth every now and then. The other man had wanted to getaway from the place. He didn’t want to have any trouble with the security officer. The normal fear and reluctance especially from the poor in getting involved with the security officer and courts. But the man with the staff was made of sterner material. He stood guard over the corpse till the security officer were called and arrived. ACP Dharana was thankful for the civic sense of that man. This was a place that had very little human traffic. Even from his superficial observation this seemed to be a clear case of murder. The face had been smashed beyond recognition but he could see the clear cut on the neck. He was waiting for the doctor to come and do his investigations. He would have more relevant details then. He was disturbed from his thoughts by someone hailing him from around sixty meters away.

“Sir, over here,” called out Inspector Vajendra.

He quickly walked over to where two of his men were standing. Hidden among the bushes was a motorbike. It was an expensive and high-powered bike. It most probably belonged to the man who was now a corpse lying not so far away. No great effort had been made to hide the vehicle. Either the man/men who murdered the victim did not have time to properly conceal the motorbike or they weren’t particularly bothered to do so. Dharana squatted to have a closer look.

“There is a possibility of getting some fingerprints sir, we’ll have to wait for the forensics team. They should be here anytime now,” said Inspector Vajendra.

“There seems to be no number plates, who ever murdered the man must have taken them, probably didn’t want the man to be traced through the motorbike registration.

Inspector Vajendra was someone who had got to this position after years of service. It was his personal opinion that his experience was worth more than any training that can be provided to these young IPS officers who immediately become their superiors solely because of their education. There was always a hint of condescension when he spoke to Dharana. Dharana was aware of this undercurrent of derision from his subordinate. He chose to ignore it. He was new, on his first full posting. He had to earn their respect for it to be meaningful. Nevertheless, he had to reiterate his position of authority. Tolerance can only be for so much.

“Why aren’t they here yet. They should have been here at the same time we had arrived,” he let his irritation show. “Follow me,” he ordered Inspector Vajendra as he strode purposefully towards the road.

“What do you expect to find there … sir,” there was a gap before he said the word sir as if it was just an after thought to address him with that honorific.

Dharana was aware the inspector was testing him and he smiled to himself. “Why do you think I’m going there,” he put the question back to Vajendra.

Now the inspector was in a fix. He wanted to test the ACP as to how much he knew what to look for but now if he did not answer this properly then his own qualification as an investigator would be called to question. This young man is not as raw as I thought he was, he said to himself. At the age of 27 the ACP was 10 years younger to him.

“Since the victim apparently came on that motorbike it was likely he was ambushed while he was going on the road.”

“That’s right and where on this stretch of road do you think that could have happened? ACP Dharana asked with a smile.

This young pup was needling him Vajendra thought with a bit of anger, but he knew well enough not to show it. Whatever said and done, he was answerable to him as his superior officer. He surveyed the stretch of road with an experienced eye.

“Why do you think the ambush must have happened here. He could have been killed elsewhere and his body dumped in this place, sir,” he tried once more to put the ball back in the ACP’s court.

Dharana was not having any of that. “What do you think is the reason that I think the ambush happened here?” He was not letting the inspector wriggle out of this.

How much should he say … hmm enough to show his competence but not everything that he was thinking decided Vajendra. That would be for later if warranted.

“It would make no sense to kill that man elsewhere and then dump him here. If whoever was involved in this, and I do think there would have been more than one man involved here, wanted to dump the body from where it would not be discovered there are other more suitable places than this.”

ACP Dharana was looking at him speculatively. “Is that the only reason? Go on.”

Inspector Vajendra sighed before he continued. “The way the motorbike was covered hastily meant the assailants, whoever they were, were in a hurry and needed to get away quickly. That doesn’t indicate a scenario where they would be lugging around a dead body with them.”

ACP Dharana smiled. “That’s right, and with that grave dug up it would mean that they, as you say, would have staked out this place and had prepared the grave earlier. Dharana casually looked around. We should check this, thirty meters section of road, don’t you think?” he asked the Inspector.

The inspector found his respect for the ACP grow in spite of himself. This guy is no fool, he thought to himself. That was the only section of the road where people could have waited hidden from sight. The rest of the stretch of road was quite exposed. This would be the logical stretch of road to look for clues. Meanwhile the forensics team just arrived. Inspector Vajendra barked out orders to get them going.

Both of them started checking out the road carefully. “Look at these small pieces of metal Vajendra, it could be from the motorbike and these look like tyre skid marks.”

“Yes sir, and this looks like dried blood, I’ll get the forensics to look at this.” This time the ‘sir’ came out more readily.

ACP Dharana looked up and down the road. “Vajendra, this is a lonely stretch of road here. There are not much of residences around. I would like every house, farm building checked out in both directions. Is it occupied, is it abandoned, the details of people staying there, the ownership of properties etc. Go as far as need be in both directions. Take the photograph of the motorbike. See if anyone had seen that around.”

“Yes sir, I’ll get a team ready for that. We’ll start as soon as possible.”

“And Vajendra, make sure we have competent people on the team.”

“Yes sir.”

There was a small group of curious onlookers at the scene along with some press people including photographers and videographers. Dharana was really irritated. These people were hindering their investigations. He didn’t want them trampling all over the place, god knows what possible evidence they may be inadvertently destroying. The media was a whole different level of irritation. They sought instant answers as each network sought to outdo each other. He knew that probably some people from his department are the likely tipsters for the press. They were usually rewarded for giving these types of information and he knew very well there is nothing he can do about it. On the other hand, there were times the media had its use. So, it cut both ways.

They spent another two hours thoroughly combing through the area. Finally, ACP Dharana ordered that the medical examiner’s report be sent to him as soon as possible. A lot of thoughts were running through his mind. Seeing the tattoos on the body of the corpse he concluded that the victim was probably involved in some sort of criminal activities. But then again tattoos seem to be the in thing with some perfectly normal young people nowadays. This was the very first big case of his career on his first proper posting. He needed to show his mettle in this case.

ACP Dharana had just finished reading the medical examiner’s report. The victim had been garrotted, probably with a steel wire. The way the victim’s motorbike had skidded, the victim had been garrotted and thrown off his bike as he was riding past. That would mean that the wire was pulled taut just about as he was driving past. For the victim to be thrown off like that (the victim was a strapping young man) at least two men on each side would have been holding the wire. Even then the wire would have cut the fingers of the men pulling it from either side because of the force of impact .. unless, unless the end of the wire was wound round a rod or metal pipe. Secondly it indicated they were waiting to ambush him. This would mean they, the killers, were aware of his, the victim’s routine. Also, probably the ambush would have been planned for sometime and then executed. The victim had not died because he had been garrotted, though without quick treatment he could have bled to death from it. Looks like he died because he was brutally beaten. If he had been already dead who would take the trouble to beat up a corpse. The report said that cause of death was blunt trauma caused to the brain. The report also said that there were traces of dried sperm in his underwear and the forehead of his penis. It indicated that the victim probably had sexual intercourse recently probably just before his murder. If that was so then who is the woman he had been with wondered ACP Dharana. He would love to find out more about the victim and that can easily happen if he could find out who his paramour was at that time. She (maybe can even be a he) would most certainly provide valuable information. It would also help establish the identity of the victim and the approximate time the crime took place by knowing the approximate time the victim had departed from his lover. For all you know this affair between the victim and his lover could be an illicit one. In that case the lover would not want to be discovered and would also not be forth coming with information. If it was indeed a secretive lovers’ rendezvous that would eliminate the houses along that way that were occupied by families. His men would have to check on any houses that are generally empty but furnished and is therefore likely be a suitable place for rendezvous between secret lovers. They would need to check to see who owns such houses or properties and do it discretely. There was a knock on his door as he was pondering on the matter.

“Come in,” ACP Dharana called out.

In came Inspector Vajendra. Dharana could see that he was excited and brimming with some news. So excited that he forgot to salute him, but he let it pass.

“Sir, we have established who the victim is,” he said excitedly.

A victim is just a victim, why this sudden cause for excitement wondered Dharana. What was so special about the victim he mused. Without saying anything Dharana just raised an eyebrow enquiringly.

“We’ve matched the tattoos on his body, the fingerprints .. no doubt about it. The murder victim was Vinod.” Vajendra said that as if it would mean something to him.

Seeing the blank expression on his superior officer’s face, Vajendra continued,” Vinod, the chief henchman of Balveer.

Now it struck Dharana. He had been briefed on the three crime lords who controlled the crime in the city. Vinod, the righthand man for Balveer, the seemingly most powerful of the crime gangs. Vinod, infamous for his brutality and shrewdness. Had been detained many times by the department but they had never been able to pin anything on him. If not for the damn human rights commission and political clout they themselves would have killed him in an encounter. If he had been ambushed and killed in this manner the suspicion would straightaway fall on the rival crime factions. Good god could this lead to retaliation and a gang war? He couldn’t care less if the bastards shot and killed each other. It would be good riddance as far as the decent members of society are concerned but the worry was for innocent bystanders caught in the crossfire of any gang warfare. And if a spate of violence were to break out now, especially with elections coming soon, there would be a big hue and cry from the opposition politicians about the break down in law and order. This in turn would cause the ruling party to put immense pressure on the security officer force for a quick resolution. The bloody irony would be that the very politicians putting pressure on them would also be one putting pressure on protecting criminals who they had been using for their own ends. Either way it’s not going to be pleasant times. This is not a simple murder case. There are going to be grave repercussions and he had to brace for it. This case must be highlighted to his boss, DCP Paul Ebenezer. He had to prepare a complete and thorough report before meeting him. The DCP would expect that from him. Some four hours after preparing a detailed report he sent it to his boss and waited for his call. DCP Paul liked to go through fully the reports of any case brought to his attention before he has a meeting with the concerned officers. He wanted to know every aspect of the case so as to see how appropriate are the actions being taken by those under his command. Some forty-five minutes later, Dharana and Vajendra were summoned to his office.      

As they walked into his room and saluted him, they could see the concern in his face. DCP Paul was a firm looking man just past his mid-thirties. He had a reputation for being strict but very fair in his dealings with his men. He also had a reputation as a clean security officer officer who could not be corrupted nor would he succumb to pressure to look the other way in cases involving influential people. One of the reasons he could not be bought was because he came from a wealthy family. He did not have need of money. He chose this profession out of love for it and desire to serve people and be on the side of the powerless. Hence, he was hugely respected by his men. He was also a devoted husband and father. He doted on his wife, Philomina and his two daughters. He waved at Dharana and Vajendra to sit.

“I’ve read the report, now tell me is there anything else that has come up in the meanwhile or anything else I need to know?”

Dharana gave him a verbal report on his suspicions and conclusions as well as the actions that are currently being taken.

“Has there been any queries by the press? Has the identity of the victim become public yet?”

“The press was there at the scene of the crime itself. You know sir how people from within the department give these types of tip (that a crime had been committed) for monetary rewards from them. We can’t change that but the identity (of the victim) is not public knowledge yet.”

“What about our informant in Balveer gang? Has he informed on the situation going on there? Are they aware of the death of Vinod?”

They had managed to coerce and get one of the members of Balveer’s gang to be their informant. With, the information and the evidence they had on that man they could have been sent him to prison for at least eight to ten years, but he was more valuable to them as an informant than him being put in prison. The drawback was that he was a fairly low-level member and his information so far has been primarily about their movements. But still it was valuable to have someone on the inside.

“Apparently they seem be to be unaware. It seems they have been making frantic efforts to contact him.”

DCP Paul sighed. So, they were not aware of the situation yet he thought. “Should we release the information on this?” Dharana asked the very question that the DCP was pondering and was troubling him.

This cannot be kept under wraps for long anyway. If it was not revealed early there would be more questions raised on why was this so when the information comes out as eventually it will have to.

“Yes, go ahead and release it, there is no point holding that back. Remember, I want all the three gangs in the city under heavy surveillance. I want any outbreak of violence to be dealt with severely.”

Both Dharana and Vajendra knew which three gangs the DCP meant.  They were the only ones who were well organised with influences in political circles and to their shame even in the security officer circles. Their strength to engage in strong arming tactics where the politicians did not want their involvement known to the public was useful for them (politicians) and their ill-gotten gains were used to buy influence in the security officer force wherever possible. Their meeting continued on for about three hours. Finally, the DCP went off to appraise the city commissioner of the situation.

(In a posh apartment somewhere in the city). Sandhya looked at the face of her current boyfriend Rajesh and smiled. She loved seeing that expression on his face. She pulled the foreskin of his cock and rubbed the red bud with her thumb.

“Ahh that feels good baby, suck it …. Please,” he begged her.

She took a deep pull on the joint she had in the other hand and gave it to Rajesh. He too took a deep pull on it and let the smoke out with a satisfying sigh. He was on a high from both the sex and the drug.

“You want me to pull some more on the joint,” she asked him. As she spoke to him her fingers were busy fondling his erection. His veins were bulging as her fingers expertly pleasured him.

“Sure baby,” he said as he offered the joint back to her.

“Not that joint but this one in my hand,” she laughed throatily as she pulled on his cock.

He looked at his girlfriend’s fingers rhythmically pulling his skin up and down. She was really quite good at giving a handjob. That’s an experience she must have gained over time and not just though handling his cock alone he thought with a tinge of jealousy.

“Oh yes, but I want it in your mouth more,” he groaned throatily.

“Well, if you want me to do that then you’ve got to eat me first,” said Sandya as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

Rajesh looked at the small mound of her clean-shaven pussy. The lips were wet and glistening. They were slightly agape and he could see the pink flesh inside. He really did not want to do this but he knew if he was to get a blowjob he had to lick her first.

“Come on you rascal, let me see how you perform. If you’re good then I’ll drain the life out of you with my mouth,” she promised him.

Everything she did was conditional to him giving the same level of pleasure to her. He needed to be able to please her or he could soon become an ex-boyfriend. She was the one in control of the relationship not him. She curled her fingers summoning him to get his head between her thighs. Sandhya was the twenty-two years old daughter of one of the biggest businessmen in the state. She was spoilt, headstrong and had all the arrogance an heir to immense wealth would have. She was just eighteen when she lost her virginity to her first boyfriend. The current one was her fourth. Though she was aware that the business and the major portion of her father’s wealth would go to her elder brother as the sole male heir, her portion from her father and her portion of inheritance from her grandfather was in itself very substantial. She knew that none of her past boyfriends or the current one was going to end up as her husband. Her father had other plans for that. She would be married off to someone from another family of equal status to her own and where the alliance would be mutually beneficial, business wise to both families.

She was headstrong but not foolish. She had come to accept this would be her lot in life. For someone who was supposedly rebellious she accepted this because she was aware that only that type of alliance would enable her to continue her extravagant lifestyle. She had become too used to this to give that up even to a little extent. She did not have any romantic notions of love. That was driven out of her when she saw the life her parents had. Her father’s wholehearted involvement in his business and his frequent travel. Her mother with her own circle of friends, her parties and social clubs. They seemed to stay out of each-others way as much as possible. A true marriage of convenience and something that seems to be destined for her too. How did they ever get together enough to produce her and her brother she would often wonder? That was probably in the initial stages of marriage when they still felt attraction for each other. Her mother was still quite a number, even now when she was between mid to late forties. How much more gorgeous she would have been when she was young. She was in a way a little jealous of her mother’s good looks. That good looks seemed to have been passed on to her elder brother who was handsome and charming. Though she too looked pretty, she took more after her father. She also suspected that both her parents were getting it on the side. Was this by mutual understanding or being done surreptitiously by one or both of them she did not know or for that matter, care. She was determined to live her life the way she wanted and to have her own fun. She was considered the wild one in the family, beyond control. Her brother was the studious, responsible person between the two of them. Her brother always had the sense that he was the one who had to carry the burden of the family business empire. For her part she was there to enjoy and indulge herself in everything the immense wealth gave her without any of the responsibility.

She held her boyfriend’s head and pressed it on her pelvis. “Lick, me Rajesh, eat me … yesss … just like that,” she encouraged her latest boyfriend whose lips was burrowing into her wet snatch. She wanted his probing tongue to tease the wet walls of her cunt.

Her boyfriends so far, all four of them, were from wealthy families too but none of them were anywhere near as wealthy as hers. As long as they were good bed partners that was enough for her, though she did not limit herself to them only. She sometimes had a one off with someone who took her fancy just for the variety. She held his head with both her hands as she rubbed her cunt on his face. She knew Rakesh didn’t like her doing that but she wasn’t bothered about it. Her juice was being rubbed onto his face. He tried to pull his head up but she locked his head in place by her thighs and held his lips right on her pussy lips. As far as she was concerned it was a privilege for him to serve her needs.

“Now suck there my little slave .. eat my cunt.” Her arrogance and dominance were in full display in her words.

Rakesh knew she won’t let go until he brings her off. So, he started sucking on her pussy lips earnestly, inserting his tongue in now and then. The slurping sound was quite loud now as he sucked on her pussy.

“Ohh… Ohh… Ohh…,” she moaned rhythmically. Her buttock muscles tightened and relaxed alternatively as she rode the small waves of joy building in her lithe body.

She relaxed the grip of her thighs on his head. “Put your fingers in baby .. finger fuck me.” She knew exactly what she wanted and was not shy to demand it.

He obeyed her command. He sucked and finger fucked her cunt at the same time. She was leaking quite a bit. It was not an unpleasant taste for him truth be told. The odour her pussy emanated being in sexual heat was in fact was intoxicating to him but still he felt demeaned that she treated him as her sexual slave. She moved her body around with his face still buried in her pussy so that they were both now lying on their sides in a sixty-nine position but not with one above the other. With only their torsos lying on the bed but their upper body twisted with their heads in each-others private area.  Rakesh’s fully erect manhood was now right before her eyes. It was of an adequate size to fully give her all the satisfaction she needed. Only thing was, he would not last very long when he gets overly excited. She needed him to get her to the edge first only then when he inserted his cock in and fucked her, she would be able to reach her orgasm first before he came.  She lovingly stroked his cock slowly so as to keep the pleasure he was feeling on at an even keel and not race fast towards a climax. Rakesh stopped what he was doing as he enjoyed the pleasure from her dainty fingers.

“Don’t stop you idiot, suck .. you want me to do this don’t you,” Sandhya said as she took his cock head in her mouth and sucked on it a couple of times. The command in her voice was evident to him.

Her wet lips rubbed and pulled his foreskin down as her tongue took a swipe on his sensitive bud. His stomach crunched slightly as his body tightened with pleasure slowly running through his body. She was a born cocksucker Rajesh thought to himself. I need to really get her to become crazy about me. Becoming the son-in-law of Jayakar (Sandya’s father) would be greatly advantageous for the advancement of his own family’s business interest. He had no illusions about her. He knew he was not her first man (as she was not his first woman) but he was determined that he would be the only man for her henceforth. He sucked on her swollen clitoris as his fingers gently but rapidly teased the sensitive wet walls of her cunt. The slight movements of her hips in fucking his fingers back showed him that he was doing the right thing. Sandya’s head movement increased in speed as she took more than half of his hot flesh in her mouth each time she sucked. His foreskin had come completely down over the bud and was stuck there. Now he felt more pleasure as her mouth and tongue teased that exposed reddish bud. He felt her squeeze his balls gently in the palm of her hand. Sandya’s thumb and forefinger squeezed below the head of his penis as she sucked so that he would not get too aroused as she slurped on his cock. They enjoyed these pleasures of the side show for a few minutes before the start of the main event. Sandya pushed Rakesh onto his back and got over his hips with her knee on one side of the body and her other leg across his body on the other side. She held his cock in her hand and moved her pussy right over to its head. She rubbed it over her private lips pleasuring herself.

“How does it feel Rakesh dear, you want to get in me, huh,” she smiled mischievously.

His rod ached to get into the warm embrace of her pleasure pit. The soothing clutch of her flesh was so near yet he knew that she would only insert it in when she is ready for it. Nevertheless, he begged her,” get on me baby I want to fuck you.”

“You have been a good boy and ate my cream well, but you have to wait some more.”

She continued to rub the smooth soft bud on her crevice. As she did so there was a slight sloshing wet sound as their pre-coitus fluids mingled. She got off him and looked around. Rakesh looked at her disappointed she did not take his cock in.

“What is it baby?” he asked.

“Where’s the condom?” she asked.

He reached below the pillow and took out a packet and tore the wrapping.

“Why did you put it there?” she asked him.

He was half hoping that she would become careless and allow him to knock her up. Then she may be forced to marry him because she was carrying his child but no matter what state her arousal was she was always careful. He didn’t say anything but just handed the condom to her.

“You put it on, quickly, I want your cock inside me,” she said as she teased her clitoris with her own fingers continuing to keep her arousal from diminishing.

The head of his cock was wet, with both of their fluids. He quickly put the condom over his raging erection and rolled it down its length.. She got on top of him once more and she looked into his eyes, smiled as she lowered her body. His manhood was slowly swallowed by her moist quim till, when she sat on him, it was completely buried in her. They laced their fingers together as she slowly moved her hip up and down. His hard condom covered flesh disappeared and then reappeared as it emerged from her clasping sweet flesh. Soon the condom covering his rod was wholly coated by her sticky fluid. Using the condom was in a way advantageous for both of them. It would help him to hold on for a little bit longer and it would help her too, as it would enable her to reach her own peak before he did. She moved up till only the head was lodged in her before sitting back down slowly. He knew that this movement which has started so slowly would gather speed after a while. Sandhya was experienced enough to know he would last longer with her doing it with she being on top. Once she has had her orgasm she would let him get on top and hump her.

Sandhya had her eyes half closed as she enjoyed the pleasure his stiff pole gave her. Rakesh felt his own lust increase as her face started to contort in agony like pleasure. Her pert tits quivered each time her pelvis thrusted down on his body. Her half inch nipples were fully swollen and jutting out from the brown areola. After around five minutes of this slow humping her movements began to speed up. Sandhya started moving up and down much more rapidly. There was a thudding sound every time their bodies slammed against each other. He pushed his hip up to meet her every thrust. He grabbed and squeezed her swaying breasts and tweaked her nipples as they fucked.

“anng… anng… anng… hold on Rakesh, I’m getting near… hhmm… hhmm…”

“Come on baby, come for me.. humpp…” Rakesh gasped.

“Oh, yes… fuck… ahh.. “

Rakesh pumped his hips up to meet her downward thrust.  “Faster.. ohh.. fuck faster,” she exhorted him.

Her movement became faster and haphazard. Her moans more constant now. Rakesh was happy that she was going to reach her climax anytime now because he was having difficulty holding off himself. He had his eyes closed tight trying to think of something .. anything … that would help him from gushing out. Finally, he heard what he had been praying for.

“Ohhh… Rakesh.. Yesss…. AArrgh….”

Rakesh opened his eyes now. Sandhya’s lips were quivering, she was gasping, her iris was half hidden under her half-closed eyelids. The look on her contorted face as she was in the throes of an orgasm was enough to push him over the edge too. He spurted out streams of thick gooey into the condom as streaks of pleasure ran through his body.  Sandhya seemed to be enjoying her orgasm even more. She shuddered for a longer time than the twitching of his cock. Finally, her body lay down on top of his, her chest pressed down on his chest his rapidly shrinking cock still in her pussy. She looked at his face and smiled. He was happy to see the satisfied look in her face. Yes, he had succeeded once more in pleasing her. Her long languid kiss reaffirmed that. Half an hour later she was all dressed up to leave his apartment. Her make-up was immaculate once more showing no signs of the girl who had been trashing around in the bed with him not so long ago.

“Bye baby, see you soon,” she said to Rakesh who still lay on his bed with a bedsheet covering his nakedness.

“When will I see you again sweetheart,” Rakesh asked her.

“Soon,” was all she would say.

“Love you,” he said out loud at her departing figure.

She just turned and gave him a sweet smile before she whisked off.

Rakesh waited till he heard his apartment front door close and click shut before he reached for his mobile phone and made a call.

“She just left,” he said to the person on the other end of the line,” I think she is slowly really falling for me,” he continued.

“Good, don’t fail in this. Alliance with her family would take our business to places we can never dream off,” said Rakesh’s father.

Rakesh had been a disappointment to his father. Be it in studies, display of intelligence or even business acumen, he was a failure but if he could get Sandhya to accept him as her husband then there was at least something he was useful at. Let him not fail in this too he thought of his son. He was wistfully dreaming of all the business opportunities that would arise if his business was aligned with that of Javakars.

Sandhya got into her car and was driving home in a good mood. Sex had been good today. To be fair that was the case most of the time with Rakesh. Rakesh was a useful boyfriend to have around. Good fun, but she could not think of him as her future husband. Though he was from a wealthy family they were not in her own family’s stratospheric level in that aspect. Her father would fix an appropriate alliance for her but in the meanwhile she was determined to have as much fun as possible and Rakesh was currently fulfilling that role. If someone better came along she would have no hesitation in breaking off her relationship with Rakesh. Anyway for the inheritance she was going to bring to her groom’s family, her future husband was not going to be worried about her chastity before the marriage of that she was sure.
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply