Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
When I woke up next, it was Saturday morning, I saw many messages from Shazia. She had texted me late night around 2 am.

“See… There are many things I could not tell you before marriage. We just started talking and I did not feel comfortable saying all this to you. Also, parents were involved and I was not sure how you will take it. I thought to forget things and start new life with you. I thought it will not matter, but now I think it does matter. It is not like you think. When Irfan lost his job, we were struggling with money, so he made me have sex with some men for money. He used to find the guy and take me to the hotel room. He used to take the money from them and wait outside while they have sex with me. Once Irfan arranged for 3 guys to spend one night with me. I was afraid but Irfan was not ready to listen. He said that they paid him more. Irfan took me to a kind of resort. It was very lonely at night. He called them and 1 guy came and took us to their room. They were drinking and taking drugs there. I was feeling uncomfortable but Irfan was not ready to go back. He had already taken money from them. They wanted me to be there with them whole night and asked Irfan to leave. Seeing me scared, Irfan said that he will not go home but he will be sleeping outside. Those men did not like it and argued with Irfan, but they talked and agreed. After Irfan went out of room, they had sex with me one by one. Later, I saw they were all drunk and I too slept. I woke up suddenly when I felt someone turning me and trying to have sex with me from behind. I felt he was trying to put his penis in my ass. I screamed for help and tried to run, but he caught me and the other 2 blocked me from running. Irfan was sleeping just near the door and so he heard my screams and started knocking the door. I tried resisting, but they were stronger. When Irfan continued to knock. One guy opened the door and tried to fight with Irfan saying nothing wrong they did and I was not cooperating. When I called Irfan, he came in too and saw me struggling. He understood that they were trying to have sex differently. He started to argue with them that they had not mentioned about this and that he will charge extra for it. He was fighting with them for money. That was the time I felt very upset on Irfan. I picked my clothes and wanted to run. Those men did not want to give money and were beating him up. I started screaming for help and because of the noise and fear that someone may come, they hit us and pushed us out yelling. Irfan kept shouting at them when I pulled him back to return home. The next morning, I packed everything and went to my parent’s home with my children. I never wanted to live with Irfan again. This is what happened and this is why I left Irfan. I don’t know what you will think about me knowing this. I will not force you for anything. I did not lie to you. The way you were, I thought you will understand and my life will be better, but it happened like this. Thank you for marrying me and giving me a chance, but I am not fit to be a wife. It is better we just stay away from each other. You be happy. Please don’t text me or call me. I can understand.”

After reading all her messages, I fell back to bed and was not able to accept all this. She was prostituting herself before. Lying down, I felt disappointed knowing that my wife had such sexual past. At the same time, I felt sad for her and thought that she was sexually exploited and it cannot be her mistake. With whatever she revealed, I could make out that Irfan was responsible for it and he must have forced her into it. With such mixed feelings in me, I spent the whole day. My mother noticed my disturbed state and thought it was because of Shazia not being there for the weekend. Trying to make me feel better, she said that she misses her too and asked me if we can shift closer to her company so that we all stay together. This further made me to think deep about my relationship with Shazia. While I tried sleeping that night, I kept thinking of it. Although I felt sympathy for her, I had lost my love feelings on her. I developed some kind of disliking and I could not accept her and these facts that she revealed. The dilemma continued for another week. Neither Shazia nor me spoke to each other all this while. Although I was feeling disturbed knowing the facts that she revealed, I also thought that whatever happened was her past and it was influenced by her ex-husband Irfan. Now, she is out of it and she was expecting a new life with me. I thought to myself that I should support her and help her to forget her past experiences instead of rejecting her. She was also my childhood friend and I loved her. Even if not for all these reasons, I felt the need to accept her now for my mother and family’s sake. The rest of the week, my mind kept thinking of this and I could not concentrate on work or anything. My manager and colleagues also noticed it and started to inquire. My mother kept talking of her in between and that used to disturb my mind even more. Finally, I decided to meet a counsellor and take some guidance because I was not able to decide what to do. I fixed an appointment with a psychologist that I found online.

On Saturday, I met the psychologist and spoke to him about my life issues and how my first marriage failed and that I was hopeful of this marriage. I tried to hide some of the details of sex with the psychologist, but he was asking me more and more questions to know it all. He then asked me if I liked her and found her attractive to which I replied yes. Finally, he started describing about marriage and lectured me about it. He then said a few things that I felt were correct. According to the psychologist, I should first know her and get to know what she has been through before deciding on whether she was a victim or a lady with a bad character. He also said that I should give her the opportunity to talk and give her the opening in life that she needs at this time. He said that I should stop expecting her to be in any particular way and start accepting the way she is. He also said that the past is not something that can be changed for her or me, but the present can be worked with. He told me that she may have gone through some trauma and I have to take it slow with her. He insisted that I break the silence and start talking with her and give her the assurance first. As time passes, he said that she will get to understand me better, but for that, I have to first exercise patience and be casual with her than being strict on her. He said that showing anger and questioning her will make her hide more and feel guilty. Instead, he asked me to be okay and casual with her to know her first. The psychologist also advised me to not break off so soon with the marriage because he said that he found us compatible as couple and that we also had some good sexual bonding between us. He asked me to first make her feel happy and just observe her instead of restricting her or applying conditions on her.
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After I returned home, I had a new insight to the issue. I felt relieved after sharing all my problems to someone. I began to feel that I was wrong in my approach and that I should have been more supportive to her. By showing anger and frustration, I only remained with more questions without answers. The next day, Sunday, I decided to visit her as a surprise instead of talking over the phone. I looked for the PG address that she had written on a paper when she left. I located it and went to her PG in Electronic City. I called her while waiting outside the PG. Shazia answered the call, “hello…”. I replied, “hey …come outside…am waiting” Not knowing that I was outside waiting for her, she responded with a surprise, “outside? … Where? Don’t tell me you are here…” I said, “Yes… I was missing you … so came to meet you…” In a reluctant tone, she said, “no… please…” After some compulsion, she came outside her PG. She was avoiding eye contact initially, but became comfortable after she saw that I did not talk anything about what she had said but I acted sweet to her. I inquired about how she was doing and what she was doing.  She said that she had soaked her clothes for washing and was just taking rest in her room. I invited her for lunch together. She agreed, but asked me to wait since she needed to get ready. She said she was not sure of what dress to wear as she put all her clothes for washing. I was fine with it and I spent some time roaming around the area while waiting for her to get ready and come down. Shazia called me and I went near the PG and found her waiting outside. She was wearing a sleeveless tight white salwar with red design. She was looking so beautiful and sexy that I immediately felt attracted to her. The salwar was tight enough to show her figure. The top was a low cut and revealed her cleavage, but she had her dupatta to cover her chest. She had her dupatta on the side of her shoulder. After seeing me, she tried to position the dupatta over her chest.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.webp]

From the side, her boob shapes were easily seen because of the salwar holding her boobs tightly. She was exposing her fair arms in the sleeveless dress. The sides of her top were cut so high that a part of her hips was protruding from the sides and a part of her buttocks were easily seen when she was walking. Her back was also partially exposed. She was trying to cover herself with the dupatta when she found my eyes scanning her body and dress.

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

I just stood silent admiring her. Shazia asked, “where shall we go?”  I came to my senses and replied, “I saw a park nearby, let’s go there and spend some time.” She said okay and we started walking. I began complimenting her on how beautiful and sexy she looked in that salwar. She tried to suppress it saying, “Oh! It’s old one actually. I was not wearing it much because the white dress will get dirty easily. I found only this to wear now, so I picked it. Luckily it is still fitting me.” I replied, “Yes, it looks perfect on you…” When we reached the park, I could see men taking a look at my wife. I did not find it strange since the park was quite empty and there were no women at that time, which made my wife to be the only attractive piece. We sat on a bench and began to talk. At first, we talked casually about our work and family. She inquired about my mother. She said that my mother was calling her daily and she was finding it difficult to answer her whenever she asked her why she was not coming home. I then raised the topic of her past. I said sorry to her and that I should have been more understanding of her situation. She began weeping thinking about it. I consoled her and gave her the confidence of having a better life with me.

Although I was curious and wanted to know things in more detail, I saw that she was not in a state of mind to talk about it. I decided to not dig into her past and let it go or at least inquire about it some other time. We changed the topic and began talking about other things. Shazia began to feel normal and happy with me now. When it was close to noon and the heat of the sun increased in the park, we decided to go to a nearby restaurant for lunch. Shazia herself recommended a nearby restaurant that she has been visiting these days. She said that the food there is good and we can try.  I agreed and we started to walk to the restaurant. While walking, I could see several men looking at her. Some of them kept walking around us. I noticed that their eyes were not just looking at my wife randomly, but their eyes were fixed on some parts of my wife body. I caught some of them looking at her boobs and cleavage, and some eyes were on her hips and ass. The dress was also transparent to reveal her skin under it.

[Image: 5.jpg]

I wondered if Shazia noticed it too, but she seemed to be not bothered by it. She in fact was walking even more sexily swaying her hips side to side.

[Image: 6.webp]

[Image: 7.webp]

We reached the restaurant. It was a small local outlet with only a few seatings available. The restaurant guy saw my wife and immediately smiled and greeted her. Shazia also responded to him. Both of them appeared to be friendly and neither of them seemed to notice me standing beside. He asked us to wait for a few minutes since all seating were occupied because it was Sunday. We stood at the entrance of the restaurant waiting. While waiting, I observed the guy taking peeks at my wife too. I noticed that from where he stood, he had a good view of my wife as she stood adjusting her hair and dupatta in the wind. Her black panty was also becoming visible.

[Image: 8.webp]
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
Like Reply
After few minutes, the guy called my wife and directed us to a table. Instead of the waiter, he himself took the order and served us lunch. After we had our lunch, Shazia went ahead of me to wash her hand outside on the street where a tub of water was kept. While washing, she had to bend down to avoid water dirtying her white dress. This made her complete cleavage and boobs to be exposed to the restaurant guy who was watching her.

[Image: 9.webp]

I went next to wash my hand. While I was washing my hand, I saw my wife volunteered to pay and was talking to the restaurant guy very closely. She paid him off and we walked back to the park. Unable to stay quiet about what I saw about the restaurant guy, I said to her, “That guy in restaurant seemed very friendly to you.” She replied, “Yes, I go there when the food in PG is not nice, so he knows me.” In a funny tone, I then said laughing, “I think he is attracted to you. The way he was talking and looking at you.” Shazia also started laughing and said, “Yeah, I too feel he likes me.” I added to that saying, “Not just liking, but I see more…” She continued laughing and asked, “What more?” I said to her that I saw him looking at her boobs when she was washing her hands. Shazia replied as if she did not know and said, “Oh God!” and was kind of silent waiting for me to say anything more. When I did not talk about it negatively but said that he may have not been able to control because she was sexy and beautiful, she noticed I was not angry about it and again laughed about it. She was kind of shy and blushing at that time. I kept teasing her for some time and then I decided to leave. We hugged for some time and then we started walking back to her PG. After she went in, I headed back home.

While I returned, Shazia and me kept texting on phone. She was very happy with our meeting. She was thankful and happy that I had come to meet her. When talking about our fight, she mentioned that she was very afraid that things will be revealed to her parents. She said she felt relieved now with my understanding and that we solved it ourselves. She assured me that nothing of her past will hereafter affect us and she was willing to let go things but needed some time and my cooperation. I returned home with a good feeling and happiness having restored my relationship with my wife, Shazia.

The next day, Monday, our work life resumed. At work, they announced an annual day function on the upcoming Sunday evening. Our team gathered in meeting room and we started to discuss on the plans. Our Team manager was asking each of us to contribute. He was making a list of number of people who will be attending the function. Some wanted to come alone while some wanted to bring their family. When talking about me, all team members insisted that I bring my wife along. Since my marriage with Shazia was a simple one involving only our nearest family members, I had excluded my office friends. I said to my colleagues that my wife will be going back to Hyderabad during weekends to meet her children there. Upon their insistence, I said I will check with my wife and let them know if she will be coming along with me for the annual day function. That night, I called Shazia after dinner and discussed this with her. She was initially reluctant to attend the office function, but later agreed since it was an opportunity for her also to meet my friends and colleagues. She began inquiring about our office setup and the kind of people and culture. As every woman does, the first thing she started focusing on was what to wear and what others would wear. Since it is a corporate function, it is obvious that there are no formal rules on what to wear, especially on events. I told her that most of girls here wear western type of dresses. Shazia, however, said that she is not comfortable wearing any western dress on the first meet itself. She chose to wear a saree, but she said that she has to choose something that looks modern to suit such environment. I tried to convince her to not break her head much over it and to be casual, but my wife argued saying that she will not come otherwise.

The week passed by quickly with a busy routine. Shazia and me spoke to each other every night for long hours on call before sleeping. Things were going well between us and we never talked about the past issues again. We talked and we laughed talking about many other things. At times, I teased her about that restaurant guy and she in turn teased me that I was feeling jealous of the attention she gets. This led us to talking some sexual things too. As weekend approached, we also started to plan for the Sunday night function in my company. Shazia said she and her roommate went for shopping and had bought a black saree. She went on describing the saree but I was not very much interested to know about it but just added to her excitement about what she shared. She said that she has given the blouse for stitching over there itself near her PG.

On Friday at around 5 PM, Shazia called me after her work. She told me that she will first go to the tailor and pick her blouse. Shortly after some time, I again got a call from her. She sounded angry and frustrated. The tailor shop was closed. It seems that someone passed away in his family and he was out of town. He had said that the blouse was ready and asked her to wait as he will be there in shop in about an hour or two. I tried to calm her down as she went back to her PG. I gave her other options to wear but she was not ready for it. At around 8:30 PM, Shazia called me again. This time, she was even more upset. She was still in the tailor shop when calling me. She said that the blouse was not yet ready and he still needed to do the stitching. The tailor had asked her to wait while he finishes stitching her blouse. She had a fight with the tailor because it was already very late. She was confused if she should give up on the blouse and come home tonight or to come home tomorrow after collecting the blouse.  She asked for my opinion and I told her that it does not matter and she can collect it later for some other time. She agreed as she thought she had some designer blouses at home already which she can try to match with the saree. She left the shop and started walking to the bus stand. She kept scolding the tailor for it while talking to me when she was walking. She luckily got a direct bus to Hebbal. We spoke on and off while she travelled. Finally, at around 9:30 PM, I went to the bus stand and waited for her.
Disclaimer:
Like Reply
After waiting for some time, I spotted my wife inside a bus that just arrived. She was wearing a burqa at that time. It was the last stop and so the bus parked after turning to the opposite side of road at signal. All people were standing inside the bus ready to get off. I remained standing where I was far from the bus waiting for her to get off the bus and cross the road. While she was getting off, I could see that a guy was just behind her and talking to her from her behind. After getting off, I saw them both having a conversation. Shazia was turned away from me. The burqa she was wearing was somewhat tight. Even from far, I could see that it revealed her curves, mainly her ass and hip.

[Image: 10.jpg]

For a minute, I began to doubt if it was really my wife. Also, I wondered who that guy could be. It appeared like they said goodbye to each other and the guy went the opposite direction. When she turned, I saw that it was Shazia indeed. I watched as Shazia crossed the road and walked towards me. She did not expect me waiting for her as I had not informed her. She saw me and felt surprised. We greeted each other and started to walk towards home. While walking, I observed that her burqa was indeed tight for her. The burqa was not hiding the shape of her boobs and it was revealing of her hidden assets.

[Image: 11.jpg]

When walking back home, Shazia began complaining about how tiring the day was. She started to scold the tailor saying that he was responsible for all this mess. I was curious about that guy who talked to her when getting off the bus. I waited for some space in between her speech and asked her abruptly who that guy was. Shazia immediately laughed when I asked that question. She said she thought I would not have seen and she started to tease me asking if I felt jealous. I denied and responded to her in a funny tone itself. She then said in a careless tone, “I don’t know who he was. He was in bus and was trying to get close to me. Don’t worry, I know how to handle such people. It is not new.” One way I was surprised on how casually she took it, and on the other hand, I was surprised on how confident she was quoting herself to be experienced enough to be able to handle such things. As a caution to her, I added saying, “yeah but be careful. They are strangers and you don’t know…” Even before I could continue, she replied, “yeah, I know, but I don’t think he was such type… actually, the bus became crowded when it left silk board. He was standing behind me and started taking advantage of the crowd.” I felt angry and said, “What nonsense! How could he misbehave with you…You should have moved away or shouted at him and taught him a lesson.” Shazia tried to oppose my view saying, “Listen first, it’s okay. He was harmless. I knew he was just finding chances to touch me, but whenever I felt his hands, I stared back at him and I saw that he was scared. I did not want to make a scene there so I too just left it because he was afraid too and not dangerous. When getting down, he asked my phone number but I did not give him.” I was surprised again with how casually she said this and I was about to inquire more, but we had already reached home and my mom was there near the door waiting for us. My mom welcomed her in and this made my wife step ahead of me while I was behind her when entering home. As Shazia walked in front of me, I could not help myself notice her round buttocks which were revealing their shape clearly from inside her tight burqa.

[Image: 12.jpg]

Once home, Shazia freshened up and she and mom began to chit chat for the rest of the time. That night, after dinner, Shazia and me felt close on bed again after a very long time. She was wearing a night dress. I hugged her and kissed her face and neck. My hands ran all over her body while kissing her. Shazia understood my desire for having sex and said that she was tired and sleepy. In a joking manner, I said, “you allowed that guy to touch you closely but you are not allowing your husband itself…” Shazia burst out laughing. I realized my mistake saying that, but I was thinking about that instance all this while and words just slipped out at that moment. Shazia continued to laugh and said, “It was his lucky day, that’s all…” I replied, “… and what about my day, is it not lucky…” Continuing to laugh, Shazia now turned around to the other side. Her back was now facing me. She moved herself closer to me such that her back and ass was attached to me. She caught my left hand and placed it over her left boob, and said, “fine husband, you can also get lucky but don’t try to get more luckier than him…” By the time I could understand what she meant, she yawned and continued saying, “uff… so much tiring this week was… we have this function too on Sunday or else we could have rested… if only my blouse was ready, everything would have been as planned. …” Shazia changed topic and we talked a little about the company party plans. I could see her speech reducing and sensed her going off to sleep. Still in the same position lying close behind her, I gently pressed her soft left boob and hugged her tight enough that I could feel my enlarging dick in her ass. While continue to feel her boob and ass, I kissed the back of her neck. I recalled her statement and thought to myself on how that guy in bus might have groped my wife’s boobs and buttocks while she stood in bus.

[Image: 12a.jpg]

I controlled myself from cumming and just rubbed my dick in her ass and drifted off to sleep hugging her tightly.
Disclaimer:
[+] 1 user Likes Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply
We woke up late on Saturday morning. We had breakfast at around 10 am and started discussing about the office function. Shazia was arranging her dresses in cupboard and search for the blouses she had here at our home. She showed me the saree which was a plain black saree. None of the blouses here went along with the black saree. She mostly had her dresses back at her home in Hyderabad. While having lunch, mom said that we needed to buy groceries and vegetables. Usually, me and mom used to go to D-mart or any supermarket for purchasing. Today, we thought of going for shopping together with Shazia. Shazia immediately felt happy saying that she can also check if there were any matching designer blouses also. After some time, mom dropped the idea of coming along and she decided to stay back. She asked us both to go for shopping ourselves as she cannot walk much.

It was around 3 PM when we got ready to go out. I saw Shazia wore a brown chiffon saree. It was somewhat transparent but she had neatly worn it around her body. She was wearing a matching plain brown blouse. She took the list of items that mom had given her and we went out to find an auto.

[Image: 13.jpg]

We took an auto and went to D-mart. Shazia was here for the first time and was curiously looking at everything. She took the trolley and walked behind me more slowly looking at every item with the list of items in her hand.

[Image: 14.jpg] 

While I was a little away from her, I noticed 2 college-going guys whispering her smiling. Their eyes were fixated and both were staring at something. I knew such a stare which happens when seeing some hot item. Curious to also see the hot item, I turned to look at what they were staring at. I was shocked when I saw that it was my wife who they were looking at with lust. Shazia was standing facing the rack and checking some item in her hand. I noticed that her back was exposed very sexily as her blouse was quite small and tight.

[Image: 15.jpg]

I looked at those 2 guys who were still picking up items but getting closer to my wife. Just then, I saw my wife bend down to put them item back into the rack. Her front part of saree was loosely moved forward exposing her right boob and bare hip to those guys, as well as me from far.

[Image: 16.jpg]

Although I felt it upsetting for a second that outside men were eyeing on my wife, I also felt it horny to see my wife exposing. My mind immediately started to think about what lusty thoughts they may have in their mind thinking about my wife. I tried to see my wife in the same lusty manner to enjoy what they also did. Still staying a little away from Shazia, I kept a watch on her while moving around the supermarket. As soon as any man passes by, I made sure to look at his eyes to see if he looked at my wife. Not aware of all this, Shazia continued to pick items and come towards me to drop the items in the trolley which I was moving along with me. We continued shopping like that with her exposing her belly and navel freely.

[Image: 17.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]

[Image: 19.jpg]

We picked all the necessary items and finally moved to the billing counter. There was a small queue in each counter. I chose a smaller one and stood in queue with trolley. Shazia followed me and stood beside me. While we talked, she also saw some nearby items and went to check what those were. I saw one of those 2 guys standing near to the same place where those items were. It appeared to me that those guys were moving around us to get a glimpse of my wife.

[Image: 20.jpg]

When Shazia turned towards me again and started walking back to the counter, I was able to see the same view of what that guy was blessed with. Shazia’s saree was moved off completely to the side and her fair belly and deep navel was in complete view to be admired.

[Image: 21.jpg]
Disclaimer:
Like Reply
Shazia did not seem to notice all this and was behaving normally. She stood beside me as we got more and more closer to the billing counter. I heard some talking and looked behind to see that those 2 guys came and stood behind us in queue. Since I was now not able to turn back, I missed their viewing of my wife. When it was our next turn to be billed, I excused myself to my wife saying I forgot to pick something. I told her to start the billing while I go get it. She said okay and I walked back into the store as if going to pick something and return. However, I chose to be around and watching my wife from far. When it was time for our items to be billed. I saw my wife bend over to pick the items from trolley and place on the billing desk. Her sexy back was exposed and I could see those guys standing behind and enjoying the view.

[Image: 22.jpg]

[Image: 23.jpg]

I continued to watch from far and then returned to the counter to pay when the billing was done. We then went out to the lift and Shazia still stood unaware of what she was showing to people. Her boobs and navel were being admired.

[Image: 24.jpg]

Since we had the luggage to carry, we booked an ola cab. We waited near the car parking area for the cab. While waiting, we had some eatables and walked around.

[Image: 25.jpg]

[Image: 26.jpg]

The cab driver called and he was not able to locate us where we were. I went towards the entrance to spot the cab. When I saw the cab, I waved at the driver and showed him the direction. He came towards me and I first got into the cab. We moved to where Shazia was standing with the trolley. Shazia by then had called her home and was talking to her children on the phone. I pointed my finger to my wife and said to the driver, “Stop near her…” While saying that, I saw that the driver was already looking at my wife and was wanting to park near her only. Instead of going close to her and parking the car in front, the driver stopped the car a little before on the left such that Shazia was still facing the car in front of him. I got out of the car. Shazia saw me, but since she was on phone, she waited for me to come near her and push the trolley. Shazia was still showing off her sexy navel and boobs in a bold manner.

[Image: 27.jpg]

I saw the driver was still sitting inside the cab and watching my wife showing off her assets in front of him while walking to the cab. She disconnected the call when we got close to the cab. I asked the driver to open the dickie to load the luggage. He then slowly came out and opened the back door of the car. We did not put the items in any bag and so, we had to start loading the items one by one into the car. Instead of helping, the driver just stood near us and watching my wife.

[Image: 28.jpg]

[Image: 29.jpg]

[Image: 30.jpg]

Once we emptied the trolley, Shazia pushed it off to the side and then came.

[Image: 31.jpg]

We both sat behind in the car and we returned home. When we reached home at around 6 PM, Shazia ran inside and first brought 2-3 bags. She quickly started filling the items into those bags. Yet again, the driver only stood enjoying the view of my wife bending down and picking the items from the car. After we finished, we paid off the driver and the cab left.
Disclaimer:
Like Reply
Once at home, Shazia left all the bags in living room and went to washroom. Mom came and began to check the items and pick some of her items first. Shazia came out and joined with me and my mother in sorting out the items. Shazia still was wearing her saree loose while sorting the items and talking with mother and me.

[Image: 32.jpg]

Mom had already started preparing the dinner, so we immediately had dinner after cleaning up the room. After dinner, mom went to her room and Shazia went to our room. I followed Shazia and hugged her tightly from behind grabbing her exposed belly. I began to kiss all over her back and neck when she started laughing. She playfully resisted while I quickly unpinned her blouse and removed it. Shazia screamed, “aahhh…wait na… I want to call Iqbal and Ishaan …” and freed herself from me. She picked her mobile and sat on bed calling her home. I lay on bed waiting for her to finish. While talking to her children, I watched her walking around the room.

[Image: 32A.jpg]

My thoughts went to images of my wife exposing herself in the supermarket and to the taxi driver. I recalled the men who were looking at my wife with lust. I began to stroke my cock gently feeling horny thinking about it. When Shazia ended the call, she turned to me smiling. She knew that I was feeling horny and wanted to have sex with her now. In a seductive way, she slowly started to remove her saree facing me while I watched her smiling.

[Image: 32B.jpg]

[Image: 32C.jpg]

She untied her petticoat and let it fall to the floor. She now stood in her bra and panty.

[Image: 32d.jpg]

Shazia was looking very sexy at this time and there was no way I could wait any longer. I quickly pulled her on to bed and began kissing her body wildly. Shazia playfully laughed and tried pushing me away. She kept laughing and asked me to be slow. I pulled off her bra down letting her boobs to be exposed. I began to kiss her breasts. I pinched and sucked her nipples. Shazia’s laughter reduced and she began to moan. While I sucked on her nipples, I pushed my right hand into her panty and began to rub her pussy with my fingers. Shazia’s moaning now increased and she began to respond by hugging me and moving her hands on my back. After some time, we kissed each other deeply and then I began to undress myself. Shazia sat up and unclasped her bra and began to pull off her panty. I then lay on top of her naked body and began kissing her face and neck. I pressed my penis on her lower belly. I suddenly felt Shazia’s soft hand on my penis. My penis instantly grew large while she tried stroking it. Our desire for each other peaked up. Shazia had her legs spread out and she positioned herself ready. I caught her hand holding my penis and inserted my penis into her cunt hole. I heard Shazia moan, “aaaahhh” and hug me tightly as I entered her pussy. With my penis still deep inside her cunt, I could feel her pussy loosen and tighten over my penis. I kept kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. I then began to fuck my wife. Shazia kept moaning while I kept thrusting my penis again and again into her wet cunt hole. My sexual feelings peaked after few minutes and I collapsed on top of my wife ejecting all my cum inside her pussy. Shazia and me lay breathing deep and fast and continued to kiss each other. We then drifted off sleep tired and satisfied.

The next morning Sunday, I woke up at around 8 AM. Shazia was already awake and was in kitchen with my mom. The day went as usual with my mother around. The company function was at 7 PM in a rooftop party hall in RMV Layout. Shazia wanted to leave directly from the function to her PG so that she can continue work the next day. I told her that the function may get late, but she said that she will leave after dinner as early as possible in a cab while I can stay there if I want to. After lunch, my wife started preparing herself while I was watching TV in the living room. At around 5 PM, I went in to our room to get ready. I saw that Shazia had finished her bath and was wearing a towel around her and drying her hair. The room was filled with the smell of freshness from her bathing. I hugged my wife and began kissing her. She playfully replied, “go get ready… don’t want to go for the function?” While I got ready for my bath, we talked casually. When I was going to bathroom, my wife dropped her towel and stood in her black bra. She teased me by showing off her boobs.

[Image: 33.webp]
Disclaimer:
Like Reply
I stopped at the bathroom door seeing her and returned to her to hug and kiss her. When I hugged her, she resisted playfully and started pushing me to the bathroom. I had my bath quickly and came out. Shazia stood wearing her petticoat with saree tied on it but she only had her black bra. She was trying out different blouses to see which suited the best with the saree.

[Image: 35.jpg]

[Image: 36.jpg]

[Image: 37.jpg]

Shazia had tied the petticoat and saree about 3 inches below her navel. I enjoyed seeing her fair and sexy stomach. My cock began to enlarge seeing my wife. I tried to get close to her but when I hugged her, she seemed upset and frustrated. She was unhappy with the blouses she had.

[Image: 38.jpg]

[Image: 34.webp]

I asked her to not worry and choose anything that is black and started to help her choose one. We settled with one black blouse, which was not a designer blouse suitable for party wear but was still sleeveless and had a modern look even though it was plain and simple. While I got ready, I saw Shazia wearing the saree completely now with the blouse on.

[Image: 39.jpg]

[Image: 40.jpg]

I was already dressed up and ready, while Shazia was now still in front of the dressing mirror doing her make-up. I noticed that she had also tied her saree tightly around her buttocks.

[Image: 41.jpg]

It was already close to 6 PM so I asked her to get ready soon. She said she will be done in 5 minutes and asked me to book the cab. I waited for her in living room and tried booking a cab. I kept calling her as the cab came closer to pick us up from home. Finally, Shazia came out.

[Image: 42.jpg]
Disclaimer:
Like Reply
Shazia said her goodbye to mom who asked her to come home every weekend. We boarded the cab and left for the function venue. I complimented her that she looked beautiful and she blushed. We reached there on time around 7, and the function was not yet started. Most of the people were already there. People of all different processes and teams in my company had gathered. I looked for my teammates and I introduced them to my wife. Shazia presented herself very beautifully. She became a center of attention. She was moving around gracefully and meeting all my colleagues.

[Image: 43.jpg]

[Image: 44.jpg]

She liked the company of few female colleagues and began to mingle with them happily. She was listening to our office conversations and participating with them while I spent time with my friends.  At around 7:30 PM, the managing director started the function with his speech. The usual cheering and fun-filled activities set in after his speech. The office had arranged a catering service for dinner. Once the counters started to serve, I looked for my wife who was with my female colleagues and waved at her. She saw me and understood that I was calling her for dinner. While me and my friends walked to the counter and stood, I saw my wife stand up and walk towards me and my friends who were queue. While she walked, I noticed that Shazia’s saree had shifted to the side because of the movements and her navel was exposed.

[Image: 45.jpg]

There was a group of our company managers and team leaders seated on the chairs which was near to the queue. One of them suddenly called out loudly, “Hey Shazia?” I saw my wife turn towards him and say, “aah… Manish…” Manish Gupta was the operations manager of another process within the same company. I saw him get up and my wife walk towards him. While they met, I saw him look at my wife head to toe. They were smiling at each other and talking. I wondered how they knew each other, but more than anything, I felt uneasy seeing my wife not covering her belly with the saree. The other managers and TL’s sitting on chair were also looking at my wife who stood close to them talking to Manish.

[Image: 46.jpg]

[Image: 47.jpg]

After a couple of minutes of talking with Manish, Shazia still smiling turned to me and waved her hand asking me to join them. I asked my friends to wait and reserve my place in queue. When I went near to them, my wife introduced me to Manish saying, “He’s my husband.” While shaking hands with him, he said, “haan… I have seen you… You are in Raghu’s team, right?” I just smiled and said, “haan sir…” After a small chat, he then said, “Okay guys… Enjoy yourselves…” and sat back on his chair with the group of managers and his friends. While walking back to the queue, I immediately inquired Shazia about how he knew him. She replied, “He was my team manager there in Hyderabad…” Saying so, she turned away from me avoiding any more questions. I noticed that she became very pale all of a sudden. We were standing in the queue now. Not wanting to talk more about it when friends are around, I did not discuss about it any further. We kept moving ahead in the queue and reached the food counters.

[Image: 47a.jpg]

[Image: 47b.jpg]

We served ourselves and sat together on a table. All throughout Shazia did not cover her navel and I could see many of my colleagues and friends having a feast of my wife’s exposed belly.

[Image: 48.jpg]

I tried gesturing her at times to ask her to cover herself, but she did not seem to understand and I did not want to make it very obvious or insulting to her. After we had food, we washed hands and returned to the table. While my wife was chit chatting with my female colleagues, me and two of my colleagues went to the open terrace area for a smoke. When we returned, I saw my wife was missing from the group. When I asked my friend, she said she went to get ice cream. I sat there with my colleagues and waited looking around to see my wife. I could not see her anywhere. I excused myself from the group and walked around looking for Shazia. She was not there in the ice cream counter. I tried to call her on her mobile thinking if she may have already left. The place was noisy with the music and chit chatting. I then walked towards the main door entrance of the rooftop floor. I opened the door and saw no one. On one side was a small empty reception counter and on other side was the lift. I stood holding the phone in my hand waiting for her to answer the call, but the call went unanswered. I thought of checking if she was still inside somewhere. Just as I opened the door to get into the hall again, I heard some voice. I closed the door and walked back towards the entrance area. It was completely silent. I walked past the lift and saw a staircase. I looked down the stairs and I found my wife standing there and talking with Manish, that same manager. They were standing down in the corner of the flat portion where the staircase changes its direction. Both of them appeared very serious when I spotted them. My wife was standing with her back leaning against the wall while Manish was standing very close to my wife facing her. Shazia and Manish saw me standing above the staircase looking at them. Both of them now smiled and kind of laughed as if they were having some pleasant conversation. They distanced from each other and while climbing the stairs, Shazia said, “it was so noisy inside so we just came out to talk…” Manish smilingly added, “We were recalling our experiences together in our previous company.” I smiled back as it appeared quite normal. When she came closer, I noticed that my wife’s belly was all wet and shiny.

[Image: 49.jpg]

Noticing me look at her belly, she said laughing, “this ice cream slipped and fell off, I will go to washroom and come…” Manish walked with me and inquired about some office matters with me and left. I walked back to my friend’s group and looked towards the washroom for Shazia to come out. When Shazia came out, I saw that her saree had shifted much lower than where it was tied.

[Image: 50.jpg]
Disclaimer:
Like Reply
Just as she was walking towards us, I saw Manish call her again to the same place where he sat on chair with his group. I saw my wife go near him and stand.

[Image: 51.jpg]

It appeared like he was introducing my wife to them as I saw them smiling and greeting each other. What caught my attention at that time, shocked me. While he was sitting and introducing her, I saw his hand on was on my wife’s exposed hip.

[Image: 52.jpg]

After few minutes, he got up and they both started walking towards me. I covered up my shock and frustration with an artificial smile to Manish. He started telling me, “You guys are leaving so soon just when the party is starting. It is just 9:30 PM.” Before I could say anything, Shazia said, “We will meet some other time again.” I added saying that, “She has to go all the way to Electronic City and it will be late for her to travel alone.” “Oh! You both are not staying together then?” He asked questioningly. We explained him about how we have planned our stay because of our work. While talking, I felt uncomfortable because he was standing opposite to me with his hands around my wife’s hip as she stood next to him.

[Image: 53.jpg]

Manish said that he was staying in Singasandra which is close to Electronic City and so he can drop her off. We tried to reject his offer, but he kept insisting that we stay and that we had no reason to worry now since he will drop her to her PG even if it is late night.  Finally, Shazia agreed and I also had no choice as it would look awkward for me to say no after she has agreed. Manish happily said, “That’s wonderful! Now relax and come with me. We have some unfinished talks.” Saying so, they laughed and I saw my wife go with him back to the group of managers. I tried to call her but she gestured me smilingly to wait. I was spending time with my friends and colleagues and waiting for my wife to get back to me. In such a social gathering, it is common to mingle with all, but the issue was that my wife was the only female there with these group of managers who were all men. Worse enough, my wife was looking hot and sexy with her navel exposed in front of them all.

[Image: 53a.jpg]

After some time, I saw my wife laughing and enjoying the conversation with Manish and those managers. I felt angry on her and tried to ignore her and spend time with my friends and colleagues. As time progressed, I noticed they had served drinks as well. Most workers who enjoy drinking take this opportunity to their benefit. At around 10:30 PM, the chairs were moved away and lights were dimmed. They announced that it is time for dancing and introduced a DJ. He began playing music and people started clapping and the dance floor started growing little by little. Majority of men were all at one side and women collected themselves to one area with only a few couples in between here and there. My friends wanted to dance too and forced me to join. We were on the floor dancing for a long time. I thought of calling my wife and dance with her. I looked for her again in the place where she was with the managers. My dancing slowed when I saw that she was not there, but Manish and others were still there. While I danced slowly with my friends, I looked around searching for my wife. Since it was quite dark, it was difficult for me to spot my wife. I finally saw my wife was also in the dance floor dancing with my female colleagues.

[Image: 54.webp]

[Image: 55.webp]

[Image: 56.jpg]

Since she was enjoying their company and dancing, I felt it okay and I continued to dance with my friends. I later noticed that the area where women were dancing was actually close to where the managers were sitting. I turned to see again more carefully. Although my wife was with the group, she was dancing in the same side where these managers were sitting and drinking. I was sure that these men will be having a good view of these dancing women in front of them, particularly my wife.

[Image: 57.webp]

[Image: 58.webp]
Disclaimer:
Like Reply
[Image: 59.webp]

[Image: 60.webp]

Most of the women dancing were either wearing western dresses or salwar. There were a few older women wearing saree but they were seated and did not come to the dance floor. My wife was the only one dancing in saree. Her saree had completely loosened up and more of her skin was getting exposed when she danced.

[Image: 61.webp]

[Image: 62.webp]

Shazia was mostly facing these managers and dancing. Although the floor was crowded, to my eyes, I could only see my wife dancing in front of a group of drunk men. With the dance music getting more and more rapid, our dancing also increased with time. In between, I kept looking at Shazia whose dance movements also were getting wilder.

[Image: 63.webp]

[Image: 64.webp]

While I kept dancing with my friends, I saw Manish and other managers looking hungrily at my wife dancing with her navel hole openly exposed in front of them.

[Image: 65.webp]

[Image: 66.webp]

At 11:30 PM, the dance party ended and they turned on the lights. It was time to leave and everyone started packing and saying goodbye to each other walking out. I saw my wife again with the group of managers. She was standing and tying back her hair with her hands lifted up. Manish with the other men now stood up and said bye to each other. One of them shouted all the best to Manish and winked while others laughed.

[Image: 67.jpg]
Disclaimer:
Like Reply
I went close to them and my wife laughed and said to me, “ahh… it was so nice… I saw you were dancing too….’’ as we walked to the lift. Manish followed us behind. In a low voice, I asked my wife if she was comfortable to go with Manish since he was drunk. She said, “it is fine, I know him and I think it is much safer than taking any cab at this time.” We got into the lift. The lift was crowded. I was standing beside my wife and Manish stood behind my wife.

[Image: 68.jpg]

Due to the crowd, we had no space between each other. My wife’s body was in close contact with Manish. I looked down to see her buttocks were completely pressed against Manish’s hip. Manish was now serious and did not talk anything. We got out of the lift and walked with Manish to where he had parked his car. While we walked passing many cars wondering which was his. Manish stopped beside a silver Mercedez Benz and unlocked it. My wife immediately said, “wow… you have such a nice car…” She seemed more excited now to go with him. He opened the door for my wife as she sat in. He shook hands with me saying, “Don’t worry about her, I will drop her safe… we will see tomorrow in office… “ He walked to the driver’s side and started the car. I stood watching my wife looking at the inside of his car. She lifted her hands and untied her hairs loose.

[Image: 69.jpg]

Manish started the car and they said good night as they drove away. I booked a cab for myself to get back home. While returning home, I texted Shazia to call me as soon as she reaches her PG. I reached home and changed my dress and waited for Shazia to call or message. When I waited for more than an hour, I messaged her to check if she has reached. When I did not receive any reply for long time, I called her but my call went unanswered.
Disclaimer:
[+] 4 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply
Apologies to all readers for the delay, but I am helpless. I will post the next update sooner
Disclaimer:
Like Reply
(12-11-2023, 06:28 AM)Ibrahim339 Wrote: Apologies to all readers for the delay, but I am helpless. I will post the next update sooner

Damn, where do you get the gif's and Pics  Smile   Excellent updates Author.

clps clps clps

yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Amazing update Can't wait for what's next
[+] 1 user Likes Real don's post
Like Reply
Like the previous ones, this is also equally amazing.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next legendary update
[+] 1 user Likes Real don's post
Like Reply
Welcome back our beloved Ibrahim. You are one kind of beast . No one will match your style of narrating with pics and gifs.. Expecting more wonderful updates. Thank you for your hard work and efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes giannapriya's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the next update ......
Like Reply
Welcome back
your detail of telling stories are awesome
yourock  congrats
Like Reply