Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
My name is Ibrahim (35) and Shazia (31) is my second wife. My first wife was Muskaan with whom I got divorced within the first year of marriage because of family issues. Since then, for almost 8 years I did not choose to marry again.  I worked in a call center in Bangalore.  I only had affairs with and without sex but never went forward with marriage with anyone. After my father died, my mother started living with me in Bangalore.  She started to insist that I marry again and started showing me some girls through relatives and friends.  At first, I used to avoid that topic, but later I began showing some interest seeing my aged mother working at home all alone and having no company. I was still not liking the proposals that came to me and things got postponed. One day, my mother brought up the topic of Shazia. Shazia was my childhood friend. She was the daughter of my dad’s close friend. She was very beautiful girl and I always had an attraction towards her. When she was joining college, her family shifted to Hyderabad. I never was able to contact her thereafter. After several years, I was now remembering her as mother started talking about her.

It seems that Shazia was also divorced now. She has 2 children, Iqbal and Ishaan. Iqbal was 5 years old at that time and Ishaan was 3 years old. My mother was told that Shazia’s first marriage broke because of her husband not being financially stable and taking loans but not able to manage it. This was putting stress on Shazia and her family. Finally, she divorced him to get out of the situation. Mother told me that they were looking for someone to marry her the second time. She asked me if I was interested. I told her that I will think about it and let’s see. That night, I had lots of thoughts about Shazia. I kept thinking about how attractive and beautiful she was back then. Her family was quite modern and she always used to dress very fashionably. I wondered if she would be the same. Even if not to marry, I was eager to get in touch with her and know more about her. The next day, I told my mother to find out more about her.

When I returned from work on Friday, my mother told me that she spoke to Shazia’s mother. Shazia was working in a BPO company in Hyderabad and doing well. She gave me Shazia’s contact number to get in touch with her. The next day morning, I texted Shazia and introduced myself on Whatsapp. She was offline. I had my breakfast and got into my daily routine. After lunch, I checked my mobile and saw lot of messages. They were from Shazia. I opened Whatsapp to quickly read them. Shazia seemed excited to hear from me. I know she added my number to her contact list because I could now see her DP. I opened the photo on her DP. She still looked very beautiful. I again felt very attracted to her at that very moment.

[Image: pic.jpg]

I replied back to her but the messages showed single tick. Later that night, after dinner, Shazia was also online. I asked her if she was free and if we can call. She herself called me and we both began talking recalling about our childhood days. Then, I inquired about her previous marriage. She said it was a love marriage. Her ex-husband’s name was Irfan. According to Shazia, she met him in her office and they both started to have an affair. She married him against her family’s wishes and warnings. He was of a poorer status compared to Shazia’s family. She said that the first few months of marriage was fine and it was all enjoyable. Later, his parents were involving much into their life. They were very orthodox family and applying restrictions on her. They were compelling her to wear burqa all the time. She found it very different from how it was in her family. She said that she and Irfan moved out of their house after Iqbal was born.  The established themselves in a different locality within Hyderabad and visited both their families during weekends. Problems started again when her husband began to take loans and spend more on going to trips with friends and attending parties. He also began to buy costly things for home on EMI. Since they both worked at the same company, he also knew her salary details and started taking loans on her name. It seems that Shazia was warning him against it, but he would not listen.

Bad luck struck when her ex-husband lost his job. It seems she tried speaking to the managers for his sake, but they would not agree to take him because he showed arrogance and fought with them. They began surviving on her income alone. The EMI’s and loans were now turning out to be a burden on them. She felt that Irfan was overconfident on himself and still did not care. He initially began searching for a job but later stopped. He started thinking about doing his own business. He wanted to start a leather business. Shazia said that he took money from his friend and started a shop in a very prominent place. For the first few days, he was honestly working. Later, he became careless and did not show interest in the shop. He began to stay at home or close the shop early to go meet his friends. This way, the entire burden was on Shazia to manage her home, her kids, as well as trying to pay her loans. Shazia began crying as she revealed all this to me. It seems that people used to come home looking for her husband, and he used to hide inside and ask her to face them. She used to feel very ashamed of all things. Finally, she took her 2 kids and left home returning to her parents. It seems her ex-husband turned violent on her and demanded her to come back threatening her for divorce. She did not want to go back to him and the marriage soon ended up in divorce. Shazia wept for a while and blamed herself for her choice and regretted. I tried to console her. After she recovered, she said sorry to me for her distress and inquired about my life. I disclosed to her about my short marital life and how I was avoiding marriage. She started advising me that I get married again. I replied to her that I am actually thinking of marrying her. She was silent for some time and said, “no, it will not work out, I have 2 children with me and I want to think about them.” I tried convincing her that I was ready to accept her children too. She asked for some time.

At that time, I believed that was all that happened with her. I never thought there could be anything more to what she revealed. Little did I know that Shazia was exploited and fucked  sex  by all those people who gave loan to her ex-husband, Irfan.

[Image: 12.gif]

(to be continued)...
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 11 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice story....really like to know what happen next
[+] 1 user Likes Nobita's post
Like Reply
Nice story continue
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Congratulations for come back with new story line the starting point was good waiting for regular updates
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Great start.
[+] 1 user Likes veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply
The start is really interesting.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
(13-04-2023, 03:24 PM)Ibrahim339 Wrote: At that time, I believed that was all that happened with her. I never thought there could be anything more to what she revealed. Little did I know that Shazia was exploited and fucked  sex  by all those people who gave loan to her ex-husband, Irfan.

[Image: 12.gif]

clps clps clps clps

Different concept.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(13-04-2023, 11:46 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Congratulations for come back with new story line the starting point was good waiting for regular updates

Thank you Murali and all. Yes, will post regular updates. This is not going to be as long as the first story, but it has its substance.
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
Like Reply
Days passed and Shazia finally agreed. We decided to have a registered marriage and a small function thereafter with just our nearest family members. Shazia applied for transfer in her company to move to Bangalore. Her parents agreed to take care of her children for some time so that their schooling is not affected. I also felt that was okay because I will be less burdened that way. Shazia planned to visit her parents and children in Hyderabad once a month until we stabilize. During my conversations with her, Shazia used to avoid any sexual topics. I ignored it thinking that it may be because we are still not married and she was feeling shy talking about it. Finally, we married. During our first night together, Shazia did not agree to have sex that night. She said she was not comfortable and wanted some time. Since she recently was divorced, I thought that his thoughts were blocking her. It was difficult for me because I was desperate for sex since a long time, but I agreed to wait.

Shazia started living with me and my mother in Hebbal, Bangalore. For the first few days, she was on leave. Everything went as expected. She was caring for my mother and handling the house responsibilities. After I used to return from work, we used to go out for movies and shopping. She started liking these moments with me. Our closeness gradually increased from hugging to kissing and then to more and more intimacy.

On one such Friday evening, when I returned home, I saw Shazia dressed in a beautiful blue saree ready to go out with me. The saree was quite transparent and she had worn it very beautifully. She was smiling and had a different glow altogether that day.

[Image: 73214329-460298781335450-5028789703464720619-n.jpg]

[Image: 75308308-585611018892216-3362462659765561339-n.jpg]

I stood speechless. She caught me staring at her beauty. She smiled asking, “what? Are we not going out today?” I replied, “yeah, definitely… let me freshen up…”  We booked an auto to Kammanahalli Main Road. We spent the whole evening walking through the streets. Shazia was checking out some clothes and earrings as we walked. We ate street food. While spending time with her, I was also noticing men’s eyes taking closer look at my wife. I could see their observation carried some lust. I caught some eyes taking a look at her ass as they walked by, and others look at her boobs area. However, I noticed most eyes taking glances of my wife’s hip, obviously because her navel was on display through the transparent saree.

[Image: 2.jpg]

I did not take it seriously and I felt was a natural, usual thing for beautiful women to be noticed when outside. Even I have taken interest in watching some women at times. While I felt somewhat proud being around this beautiful lady, I also felt the sexual desire for my wife grow within me.

We had our dinner in a restaurant there. Shazia was complaining that her stomach felt bloated after eating so much.  It was around 9:00 PM when we paid off and we came out. I tried booking for an Ola auto but I could not find any accepting the booking. The area was very crowded with people all around and some sellers occupying the footpath. While I continued trying to book an Ola auto, I noticed almost all who were passing by in front of us taking a glance at us. I ignored it at that time. I saw an empty auto passing and I quickly shouted him to stop. The auto was driving fast and he stopped much ahead of where we stood and looked back at me. I then asked her to wait at the restaurant entrance on the footpath telling her that I will first check and then call her. The moment I said “Hebbal” to the auto driver, he just turned away and drove. I turned to walk back and I my jaw fell open when I looked at Shazia. I now knew why people were looking at us. Shazia’s saree pallu had shifted to the side completely exposing her fair belly and navel to the public.

[Image: 3.jpg]

The bright lights outside the restaurant made the view more clear for all to see.

[Image: 4.jpg]

There was a pan shop just in front of the restaurant with lots of men standing there and smoking. I noticed them all stealing glances at my wife and giggling.

[Image: 5.jpg]

I thought Shazia may be unaware of it and I thought of going quickly and letting her know. Just then, I noticed another empty auto. I stopped him and asked if he is willing to come towards Hebbal. He asked to give 20 rupees extra of the meter charge. I tried bargaining and looked at my wife. Shazia was busy looking around and enjoying the night view. She did not even look at me.  Her navel was still getting feasted by men who were standing and moving around that place.

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

I thought it is not best to wait any further bargaining and agreed to the auto driver’s price. I waved my hand at Shazia and she now noticed me calling her. Shazia now had to cross in front of that pan shop to reach me. While walking past that shop, I noticed my wife suddenly look to her left at those men for some reason. Shazia put her head down immediately and I saw her somewhat blush and bite her lower lip. I assumed they passed some comment. As she walked slow and sexily, I saw her trying to trace the edge of her saree pallu with the fingers of her right hand.

[Image: 8.jpg]

She then caught her saree pallu and covered her belly. She got into the auto first and I sat next. Just as the auto started, I looked back and saw that few men in front of the pan shop were giggling and looking at my direction. Although I clearly knew what happened, I did not feel like talking about it and making her feel bad. I thought of just letting it go since it could have been an accidental exposure. I was also turned on with my wife’s sexiness.

We reached home. Mom usually locks the home and sleeps off before we return. We enter our home using my own key. Once we entered the bedroom, I pulled my wife close to me and hugged her tightly. I began kissing her neck and shoulders first. We then looked at each other and Shazia smiled. I kissed her smiling lips and she responded kissing me back. My hands involuntarily moved down to feel her bare hips. Her skin felt hot as I moved my palms on both sides of her hips and grabbed her firmly. We gradually moved closer to bed. I sat on the side of bed with Shazia standing in front of me between my legs. I caught her hips and pulled her closer to my face. Shazia started to moan and say “hey…”. I moved my right hand from her hips towards her back and placed it on her ass. With my left hand, I pulled off her saree pallu to the side. Shazia giggled and laughed with her hands behind me around my neck.  Shazia’s fair belly was right in front of my face. I admired the shape and her round deep navel.

[Image: 9.jpg]

I began kissing her belly all over. I licked her navel with my tongue. Shazia continued to giggle and say, “hey…stop..am feeling somewhat..” With both my hands behind her, I gently squeezed her buttocks as I continued enjoying her belly and navel. I began to inch downward to her pussy. I brought my right hand forward and started pulling down her saree as much as possible to reveal more of her soft flesh below her navel.
Disclaimer:
[+] 5 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply
Shazia moved her hands from behind my neck and placed it on my shoulder and applied slight pressure pushing me away gently. She bent down in front of me and kissed my lips. While she bent forwards, her ass moved backwards and so I began moving my hands up her body. Her blouse-covered boobs were hanging in front of me. While we kissed, I could see her deep cleavage line between her breasts. With no more control on myself, I cupped my wife’s left breast with my right hand and squeezed it. Her flesh felt so soft. Still kissing, I started to unpin her blouse from front. As soon as the blouse opened, my wife’s white bra became visible fully.  Without wasting much time, I pushed my hands into the sides of her blouse to reach her back. I searched for her bra strap and unclasped her bra. I now brought my right hand front and immediately pushed it inside her bra from below and grabbed her right breast directly. I could feel her nipple poking my palm while I pressed her boob. Shazia stopped kissing me, but hugged me placing her face over my left shoulder. With her left hand, she caught my right hand and tried pulling it out. I continued to squeeze her breast more forcibly and kissed her neck, earlobes, and shoulder.

In a turning fashion, I slowly made her sit beside me and made her lie down. I climbed on top of my wife. I caught her hands and spread both her arms to either side. I crashed on top of her now and began kissing her face, lips, cheeks, ears, neck, chest, and shoulders. In the silent bedroom, all I could now hear was Shazia moaning, “aaah…ahh..hmm…”. I now brought myself up a little and saw her face. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lips. I was now confident that Shazia was ready and will not resist. I freed her hands and caught her blouse and bra and pulled them off her arms. For the first time, I saw my wife topless. Her fleshy boobs were open in front of me. Her boobs were fair, large, and round. Her nipples were like two tiny dark brown buds with a small black border around it on her breast skin. Using both my hands I cupped her breasts and lowered myself. I kissed all over her boobs and began sucking on both her nipples one after the other. I felt Shazia’s hands on my chest trying to push me with some gentle force but not strong enough to actually push me off.

After enjoying Shazia’s boobs for some time, I sat up and started to undress myself. Shazia noticed me undressing and she sat up and untied her saree skirt and pulled it off. Shazia now turned and positioned herself in the usual sleeping direction on bed. While I still undressed, I saw that she was in her white panty. With my eyes, I gestured her that it needs to be removed. She smiled shyly saying no. I quickly undressed myself and climbed on top of my wife. Our naked bodies now felt each other as we hugged tightly and kissed. While continuing to kiss, I caught her backside of neck using my left hand and I pushed my right hand below into her panty to reach her pussy. My wife’s hands were trying to stop my moves in vain. She kept her legs close enough to stop my hands from going any further. I pushed my right hand harder into the gap between her legs and quickly felt a wet spot. I rubbed my wife’s pussy with my fingers and I could feel her wetness increasing as I did that. We continued this way for some time. I then moved and lay beside her. I started pulling off her panty. Although I heard Shazia say no, she had lifted both her legs up to let me pull her panty off easily. With my left hand still behind her neck, I pulled her face closer to my side and kissed her. With my right hand, I caught her right hand and brought it to my cock. With no more instructions or guidance, I felt her soft right hand holding my cock at its full length. While we kissed, I could feel her right hand silently play with my cock. She either caught my dick more tight at times or gave gentle strokes or her fingers moved quickly over my dick as though she was imaging it in her mind. All this while, I kept moving my right hand in the inner side of her right thigh. I then moved my hand to her pussy and directly inserted my middle finger. Shazia’s hips lifted up in a reflex immediately and dropped back to bed. She could only moan as her lips were locked in kiss with my lips. I began fingering her and her body began to move in desperate way.

When I broke the kiss, I again put my leg around and climbed over my wife’s naked body. I rubbed myself on her and kissed her neck and face all over. Her right hand was still on my cock and I felt her left hand run through my back. Shazia suddenly folded her legs up and spread wider. I felt her directing my cock into her pussy hole. I felt a wet feeling in the tip of my cock. I slowly pushed my hips a little forward and I sensed my cock slowly moving into my wife’s pussy hole. I heard my wife moan, “haaaannhhh” as she held me tight now with both her hands on my back and her legs around me. I went as deep as possible into Shazia’s hole and remained in that position for few seconds. I then pulled back until I felt her pussy only in the tip of my penis. I thrust my penis again deep into my wife’s wet vagina. Shazia moaned again, but her moan was more softer now. I then started fucking my wife. I kept kissing and sucking her boobs while I fucked her for the next few minutes. I was struggling to get an orgasm. Although I was enjoying it, something was missing. Some emptiness in my thoughts. While I continued fucking my wife, my mind suddenly went to think about our evening together. I remembered those men watching specific parts of her body with lust. I remembered my wife exposing her navel out in public to those men in the pan shop. I imagined what dirty thoughts they may have had in them. I wondered what all they could have seen of my wife. I felt they may have seen my wife naked within their minds.  I wondered what comment they may have passed at my wife that she blushed. Then, all of a sudden… the moment I thought those men in pan shop may have wanted to fuck my wife by putting their dicks into this same pussy that I was now fucking, I just burst into an orgasm and fell on top of my wife breathing hard. My wife was also breathing hard and kissed me. She appeared satisfied with the pumping she had. We lay like that for some time and then Shazia moved me away to the side saying she wants to wash herself. I admired my wife’s back as she walked to the bathroom naked.

[Image: 10.png]

I lay on bed thinking to myself – Finally, I fucked the cunt of my childhood beauty who I always desired. I did not know at that time that this same hole of my wife’s vagina was fucked by many dicks in exchange of money. I also never thought that my wife will allow any other man after me to put his penis inside her pussy and fuck her. Shazia returned from bathroom and switched off the light now. She climbed on bed and lay beside me. We once again kissed and said good night to each other and slept hugging each other.

To be continued...
Disclaimer:
[+] 12 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply
Sexy storie......please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar v's post
Like Reply
Nice beautiful update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Dear Ibrahim ,

Can you send the old story link please .
[+] 1 user Likes imelodyprince's post
Like Reply
The fire was brilliant and also the story line start steady state keep rocking like this
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Very nice
[+] 1 user Likes Deepak Sanjeev's post
Like Reply
Great update. He knows that she is second hand. She knows he is second hand. The title hints that she is going to turn him as her cuck.
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
Interesting story ! Anxiously awaiting for the next update !
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
Excellent story
[+] 1 user Likes Venrao's post
Like Reply
Still debts are not cleared or her itch has got increased? Nice one.
[+] 1 user Likes Karthik Ramarajan's post
Like Reply
Nice story waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes sahebraopawar's post
Like Reply