Adultery Slutty wife ! Happy Life!!
Heart 
CHAPTER - 5.
After the business trip, Pooja and Prabhu returned to my home city. The next morning I was sitting in my office, thinking about the events that happened. I was feeling an arousal. I can feel my tool growing in my pants. Suddenly I heard a Knock on my door.

Martha: "May, I come in Shyam?"

It was the sweet voice of Martha. My adorable secretary. I lifted my head and gazed upon her. She entered the room with a vile smile on her face.

Me: "I didn't ask permission to cum in you, so you don't have to ask permission to come in"

She locked the room inside and gave me a seductive smile.

Martha: "Boss, I noticed an hour of free time in your schedule today, as a hardworking secretary I came here to help you utilize the time productively"

Me: "What would I do without you, my love?"

She knelt down on the floor and began crawling towards me. She got under my table. She was wearing a black shirt and a latex black skirt above her thighs. And as usual black stockings.

[Image: a7K06MnW_o.png]

Martha: "Look's like you are already hard, boss?"

She opened my zipper with her mouth. She inserted her fingers Into my zip and took out my cock. The already stiff shaft sprung open on her face. She gradually pulled my foreskin back and put her pink tongue on the tip of my cock. I felt a jolt travel through my body. With her hands, she began to massage my balls. I closed my eyes and lay back on my chair. She slowly started licking my tool from the top to the bottom of the shaft, making it wet with her saliva

Me: "You have a magic mouth, Martha"

She then took my entire tool into her mouth and started giving me a blowjob vigorously. I tried my best to control my moaning. I can feel my pre cum oozing out of my cock. she sucked my cock for a couple of minutes. Then She crawled out from under the table, She climbed on top of the table. Now she was sitting on the top of the table, I was sitting on a chair in front of her. She temptingly removed her heels and threw them aside. She put both of her legs onto my cock. My shaft was in between both of her feet. Then she started giving me a footjob. It was my first ever foot job in my life. I can see her purple panties from this position. The pleasure was a too heavy bear for me. My cock started twitching and pouring thick white semen on her black stockings. Even though I cummed my tool was still erect.

I moved forward and started kissing her thighs madly. Slowly moving to the top. She was helping me by lifting her skirt up according to my head position. Finally, I reached her purple panties. I put my lips over it and started smooching it. She was pushing my head further into her pussy. My saliva and the fluid from her pussy both were making her panties wet. She started removing her black shirt and tossed it to the side. I was astonished to see her not wearing a bra. Then I moved my head up kissing her navel, breasts, neck, and finally reaching her mouth.

We began passionately French kissing each other for a few minutes while I was rubbing her clit with my fingers. She pulled out my tucked shirt and started running her hands all over my back. We continued in the position for some time. Then I asked her to get on all fours on the top of the table. She was now in a doggy position on the table. I went behind and pulled her panties down. I put my mouth on her ass crack and started to munch on it.

Martha: "Aah, You sly dog, come on eat my darling"

I took my mouth off her ass. And slapped her soft ass a couple of times.

Me: "Do you like it, honey"

Martha: "Yes...yes, please don't stop...eaaat mee "

Then I again bend down and put my mouth on her anal orifice. This time I inserted my tongue deep into her black hole.

Martha: "haaa..ahhhh .....darling you are killing me"

I can feel her body trembling in pleasure. She felt it difficult to maintain her doggy pose. I also inserted my index finger into her pussy. It was already well-lubed. My finger went inside like poking a black forest cake. She started to scream in pleasure. We forgot we were in the office. I started to move my finger in a circle inside her pussy. within a few minutes, she started squirting.

Martha: "I can't wait anymore, take me, take me from my back"

I put my cock in between her ass crack. Started rubbing it on the edge of the void. Then I slowly inserted it into the ass hole. It was difficult at first. but I gradually increased my thrusts. I could feel her body shaking heavily. I was ramming her ass hole like a piston in an engine. I can feel my cock twitching for the second time. This time I emptied my balls into her ass hole. She had an orgasm too. Then she collapsed on the table. I fell on the chair inhaling deeply. I can see my white cum gushing out of her black asshole.

I took a tissue and wiped my cum off her ass hole. Then I helped her get dressed. She cleaned my cock with the tissue. She put on her panties, corrected her dress, and left the room. I sat back on the chair.

I noticed 3 missed calls on my phone. It was from my mother, Seema. She is a 52-year-old woman. well-educated, modern, and liberal. She was very fair, tall, and athletic build. She regularly goes to the gym regularly and maintains her figure very well. All I can say about her is she aged really well. She was so proud of her body that she never used any makeup to cover her flaws. She won't even dye her hair. She was not perfect like Martha or a busty bombshell like Pooja. She was beautiful in her own way. All her flaws make her unique.

[Image: 6cogbH9O_o.png]

I made a call back to my mom.

Seema: "Hi Sonu (my nickname), How are you?"

Me: "I am good ma, how are you?"

Seema: "I am doing good sonu, I have called to discuss a matter of utmost importance"

Me: "What is it ma?"

Seema: "It is about Pooja"

I was withdrawn from her reply.

Me: "What is about her that is so important ma?"

Seema: "I know you love her a lot, I am sorry that I have to be the bearer of the bad news"

Me: "Did she hurt you ma?"

Seema: "No..not at all, She is a good daughter-in-law to me, you know we both are close, Pooja is like a daughter to me"

Me: "Then what is the problem with her ma?"

Seema: "Have you noticed anything strange about her behavior?"

Me: "No ma, I haven't, have you?"

Seema: "Don't you think She's been acting weird recently"

Me: "How do you say ma?"

Seema: "She has a sudden interest in her looks, she goes to the beauty parlor every week, She started jogging recently, She even asked me to teach her some exercises to maintain her figure"

Me: "Your point being ma?"

Seema: "Don't you get it? I think She's having an affair or at least She's attracted to another male"

I must admit my Mom is a brilliant woman. She sensed something was wrong with my wife. She has a keen eye for such stuff. Even though I have doubts about her, but I still have faith in my wife. I started laughing. I know It irritated my mom.

Me: "Ma, that's a huge accusation, staring to take care of looks doesn't mean She's cheating on me, For all I know you go to the gym regularly"

Seema: "Maybe I am attracted to another male, sub-consciously or consciously"

What did she just say? I never imagined in my wildest dreams that my Mom would utter these words.

Me: "Ma please, tell me that you are joking?"

Seema: "Do I look like I am joking, See Sonu, I am a woman just like your wife, we have certain needs to be fulfilled, I am not blaming Pooja for cheating"

Me: "Ma Are you cheating on Dad?"

Seema: "Sonu listen, This conversation is not about me, It's about Pooja"

I expected her to say "What the fucking are you talking about, I will never cheat on your dad even on dreams" but all I got was an ambiguous answer. But She's right. We were talking about my wife.

Me: "Okay do you have any proof?"

Seema: "I don't have any, but I have strong suspicions"

Me: "What are they ma?"

Seema: "Last month Pooja and I went to market by metro"

Me: "She never mentioned it to me"

Seema: "I know she wouldn't because we met her colleague Prabhu there"

What the fuck? I felt like a fool. My Wife would say everything to me on the phone. From What breakfast she had? to What color of panties she was wearing? Why did she hide this Incident from me? 

Seema: "Are you on the line?"

Me: "Yes ma, What happened then?"

Seema: "While me and Pooja were waiting for the train at the metro station some thugs passed vulgar comments looking at us, they even tried to grope us in the crowd, even managed to grope Pooja a little"

Me: "Ma this is why I always advise you both to take the car, It not safe for two beautiful women to travel alone on the metro these days"

Seema: "Next time I will keep that in mind, But coming back to our story, Prabhu happened to be passing by there"

Me: "What did he do?"

Seema: "He saved both of us from the thugs by scaring them off, I wondered if he was a gentleman"

No Ma, He is no better than the street thugs trying to grope you. He is such a pervert. But I didn't show my Mom that I already knew Prabhu.

Me: "Thank god, he happened to be there by coincidence"

Seema: "No sonu you are making a grave mistake, the original plan was only for Pooja to go to the market I joined her last minute, I don't think it was a coincidence, they were planning to meet there, Pooja getting groped was a coincidence"

Me: "Ma, It's just your theory, This is not solid proof"

Seema: "Wait sonu, The story isn't over yet, He managed to get a seat on a crowded train, He was so sweet that he even let me sit on it, Pooja and Prabhu were standing and talking with each other"

That lucky bastard. He must have enjoyed my wife's body on a crowded metro train. I knew Pooja always had a kink for this kind of stuff, Public sex. She must have been so wet.

Seema: "I noticed them talking very closely, She was acting like a teenager around him"

Me: "Ma, He's her colleague and He just saved her from goons, it's only natural"

Seema: "I never saw Pooja acting this way, We used to shop around a lot, and we even enjoyed some guys sighting us, But she was never like this"

Me: "Ma, you can't doubt my wife's chastity with this"

Seema: "Look Sonu, I am a woman, I know how girls behave when they are around the man they are attracted to, She was twirling her hair while talking to him, She was laughing at every joke that he made"

I already know that ma, I have seen her talking to him like that in Instagram reels. Laughing for jokes is one thing but allowing his cock to enter her hole is a completely different evil thing which my wife would never do.

Me: "Ma, you are being so irrational"

Seema: "Listen to the whole of it, When we reached the market Pooja suggested that we split up to buy vegetables so that we could save time, then they both went alone and I went alone"

Ma, why did you leave that bastard with my lovely wife? He wouldn't miss a chance to grab her ass while in the crowd.

Me: "Ma, that means nothing, She just wanted to save time"

Seema: "If this doesn't convince you I don't know what will?, While I was shopping In the market I got an urge to pee, I found a secluded dead end, I went and squatted behind the trash can, that's when I heard a woman moaning behind the huge wall."

Ma, My Pooja would never do that. What were you thinking about her?, She is not a prostitute to give blowjobs to men on secluded streets. She is a loyal wife. She is the pride of our family. How can you think so low of her? I thought to myself

Me: "Did you see her?"

Seema: "Unfortunately I was only able to hear as there was a huge wall before us, I can say by the moaning sounds it was her"

Me: "Ma, are you even serious, How can you say it's her by moans"

Seema: "I have listened to her moans before, while you two having sex in the bedroom"

What? Why is my Mom spying on us? Is she just listening to our lovemaking or seen it too? 

Me: "Why are you spying on us, Ma this is so embarrassing, I am going, bye"

Seema: "Don't you have any interest in knowing the rest of it"

Me: "What? Is there more to it?"

Seema: "Then after an hour She came back with purchases, She looked very tired and sweating all over"

Me: "Going shopping in the afternoon sun would make anyone tired and sweating"

Seema: "She had something cream-like white substance on her saree"

Me: "Mom, you are making this conversation so awkward"

Seema: "I asked her about it and she said she had an ice cream with Prabhu, I noticed him too, His dress was also a mess, and I even noticed lipstick stains on his white pants"

After all the reasons I heard my Mom say, this was one of the most convincing ones.

Me: "Did you ask him about it?"

Seema: "Yes, I did, He said that he was helping Pooja buy carrots and some carrots fell on his pants"

I was completely confused. I didn't know what to say. I can neither believe it nor deny it completely.

Seema: "We came back to the metro station, and he said bye to us and left on his bike"

Me: "I am not getting your point"

Seema: "If he had a bike then what was he doing in the metro"

That's a valid point.

Seema: "When we went home after she changed her dress, I took her panties from the washing machine, I even noticed cum stains"

Me: "Oh my god, Mom, that's so disgusting"

Seema: "It didn't stop there, A few weeks before I was at our house balcony, and I saw a car come into our apartment compound, it was stopped there for a few minutes, then Pooja got out of the car wiping her lips"

Me: "That must be her cab ma"

Seema: "No, It was Prabhu's car"

Me: "Ma, How did you know what car Prabhu was driving?"

Seema: "Ah...that I ....got to know....by doing some digging online"

Clearly, She was taken aback by my question. why is she stammering? I asked myself.

Seema: "I noticed a small bruise on her lips, when I asked her about it she blabbered that she bit her lips while eating, She also came late that evening"

Me: "Mom, enough..., these are all your assumptions, you don't have any evidence based on facts"

Seema: "What will you do If I give you some evidence"

Me: "I will definitely throw that bitch out of our house"

Seema: "No...no, I just want both of you to be happy, You can't blame her for cheating, every relationship must come across it"

Me: "I said that because I know with all my heart you can't bring proof"

Seema: "I will get you Proof and you should take her to Canada with you, Okay?"

Me: "Got it, Ma but What is your plan to get proof?"

Seema: "Pooja got selected as the employee of the month, tomorrow there will be a party arranged at her office to celebrate it, She also invited me with her, I could get solid proof"

Me: "OK ma, Sorry to disappoint you but you won't be getting any proof"

Seema: "If that were true, I would be the first one to be happy"

My mom hung up the call.

TO BE CONTINUED...
[+] 8 users Like powerhouse444's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-11-2023, 01:02 AM)a2011 Wrote: Great story!

(01-11-2023, 08:17 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: clps clps clps clps clps clps

Author,

EXCELLENT UPDATE
Good double meaning talks leaving hubby confused and hot
Superb, Plain Superb

yourock

(01-11-2023, 12:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: Excellent story

(01-11-2023, 10:11 PM)bineeshm Wrote: Thats a fantastic update. Good narration and hot update.

(02-11-2023, 02:00 PM)Chandan Wrote: just awesome  clps clps

I am so glad that all of you liked this story.
Thanks for your amazing support
[+] 1 user Likes powerhouse444's post
Like Reply
What an update bro..??loved it ..carry on ur writing
Like Reply
great story
Like Reply
Superb narration and good twist that his mother entered
Like Reply
I suggest exploring the husband n wife angle and not the mother one
[+] 3 users Like a2011's post
Like Reply
Update for tonight, bro?..
Like Reply
Nice update waiting for next
Like Reply
Bro.. Please don't tease us like this. Even if the update is short, its okay. Post them in parts if you can..
Like Reply
(04-11-2023, 04:47 PM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Bro.. Please don't tease us like this. Even if the update is short, its okay. Post them in parts if you can..
I will be posting a huge update tonight.
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 04:52 PM)powerhouse444 Wrote:
CHAPTER - 5.

Seema: "I have listened to her moans before, while you two having sex in the bedroom"

Seema: "No...no, I just want both of you to be happy, You can't blame her for cheating, every relationship must come across it"

Wow, Mom is crazy character. A truly skilled detective  [because she a Cheat herself ???] with very keen sense of observations.

Just wish Prabhu enjoys her to along with Hubby's Wife 

yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Really Really loved the way Mom tortured hubby over call. 

At this point, she is more torture than wifey. 

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER - 6.

After having the conversation with my mom, I was really excited that night. Then I wondered what my life would be like if my mom managed to bring solid proof. The thought of my wife breaking our marital vows by spreading her legs to another man, made my cock twitch. I was feeling kinky. I went online to a sex stories forum website. I started browsing the threads one by one. A particular thread grabbed my attention.

The Thread is named, "Pooja and Seema, Two Sluts".

I was excited to see a thread with the name of my wife and mother. I went to the author's profile. The name was Ahmed. He mentioned that his age was 56. I know Ahmed of the same age. He was my Dad's business partner for almost a decade. He was a family friend to us. His wife passed away recently. I got curious and decided to read that Thread.

The story is as follows.

Hi readers, This is Ahmed. I am going to share a real-life incident with you. Most of you already know that I was having an affair with my business partner's wife, Seema. This story is about how I got a chance to fuck her magnificent Daughter in law, Pooja. She was staying alone with her In-laws. Her husband went to Canada a few years back.

I recently bought a house in the same apartment in which Seema was staying. It was her idea so that we could see each other often. I was lucky to get a house next to Seema's house. Seema invited me to dinner at her house on the first day of moving. I went to her house and knocked on the door. I was amazed to see Pooja open the door. She is a bombshell, having flesh in the right places. She was wearing a red saree and a green sleeveless blouse. I was standing there staring at her cleavage. It was a mesmerizing view. She noticed that I was feasting on her cleavage with my eyes. She adjusted her saree. I felt so awkward that I got caught.

Ahmed: "You must be Pooja?"

Pooja: "Yes Uncle, please come in"

Ahmed: "Sorry dear, I was abroad while you were getting married"

Pooja: "It's okay uncle, My mother-in-law told me a lot about you"

Ahmed: "I hope it's all good, Where is your husband, Shyam?"

Pooja: "He went to Canada last month"

I was walking inside the room looking at her giant ass sway.

Ahmed: "Where is Seema?"

Pooja: "She is getting ready, uncle"

Ahmed: "Oh, please don't call me uncle, call me Ahmed"

She smiled a little bit.

Pooja: "Okay, Ahmed"

My friend and Seema's husband came from the bedroom. we both started chatting about our business and stuff.
Pooja went inside to prepare food. I didn't come to this house to listen to this idiot talk. I asked him for some coffee. He in turn asked Pooja to bring me some. Pooja came out of the kitchen with a plate on which two cups were placed. She bends before me while giving it to me. Her pallu dropped. She quickly flung it up over her shoulders. I got a nice glimpse of her mounds. After I sipped coffee from a cup.

"Fantastic", I said looking at Pooja's cleavage. She stood there smiling.

"You must have tasted Seema's as well", said my friend.

"This is much better than hers", I replied.

"What are you talking about?", asked Seema. She entered the room wearing a Red kurti and white leggings.

"We were talking about coffee", I answered.

Seema came near me and we both hugged. I pinched Seema's ass from behind without her husband noticing. But what I forgot was Pooja was standing behind her. Pooja saw me pinching Seema's ass and laughed sheepishly. The four of us sat on the sofa and chatted for a while. Then we moved to the dining table to eat dinner. It was a table with four chairs. Seema and her husband were sitting opposite to each other. I was sitting near Seema and Pooja was sitting near her father-in-law. 

We all started having dinner. Parathas, Panner butter masala, and Chenna gravy were on the table. Pooja was serving parathas to all. I extended my plate to her. She took three parathas and tried to put it on my plate. I could see her cleanly shaved dusky underarms. I immediately got an erection. Seema put Panner butter masala on my plate. Under the table, I put my hands on Seema's thigh over her white leggings. Started rubbing up and down. Seema tried her best to conceal her facial reaction from her husband. We both were casually eating dinner.

I started moving my hands up into her Kurti, and reached her navel. I started circling my finger around her navel. simultaneously I grabbed a Panner piece from my plate.

"So soft and juicy", I said and ate the panner. Seema gave a sly smile. I am sure Pooja must have sensed something was going on under the table. She dropped a spoon and bent down to pick it. On seeing Pooja bend, Seema pushed my hands out of her kurti. But Pooja must have seen the act. She got up and smiled a little looking at us and proceeded to have dinner.

"Thank you so much for serving this paneer Seema ji, I never tasted anything like it", I said.

"You should try some Chenna as well, Pooja prepared it", My friend said.

Pooja got up from her chair with a bowl of chenna in her hands. She came close to me and started putting chenna on my plate. Her shoulders and my shoulders were rubbing with each other. I could smell her fragrance.
I could also see her navel from the side. Her navel was plump and luscious. I touched her navel with my elbows on the cover of eating. 

"Hot and spicy, Pooja", I said, Licking my fingers and looking at Pooja. She reciprocated with a smile. We all finished our dinner. Pooja took all the plates and bowls to the kitchen.

"It's time for dessert", my friend said. 

Seema got up from the table. I pulled her back to her chair. 

"Give me the pleasure of bringing the dessert to you", I said and went into the kitchen. I saw Pooja putting all the vessels into the kitchen sink. 

"Very good dinner, I must give you some gift for preparing food", I said.

"What are you referring to?, Seema's or Mine", She asked.

"To be frank I was getting bored of Seema, It's so refreshing for my taste buds to feel something new", I replied.

"You will be feeling more of it," she said with a grin.

"What?", I asked.

"Since you have moved here you will get a chance to taste my cooking" " she replied.

"They are asking for desserts", I said.

"It's in the fridge" she replied.

I opened the fridge. There was both Rasagulla and Gulab Jamun. Rasagulla is like Seema, Milky white and juicy. Gulab jamun is like Pooja, spongy and honey brown. I was consumed with my thoughts.

"Which one do you want?", She asked.

"I have had rasagulla many times, It is the jamun that I am interested in", I replied.

I got the jamun out of the fridge. Pooja was taking small plates for dessert from the top shelf. I could see her boobs, navel, and underarms at the same time. My cock was poking out of my sherwani. 

"Amazing", I said. Tasting Gulab jamun with a spoon.

She took the spoon from my hand and She licked the spoon seductively. 

"Yes, Indeed", She replied.

some of the gulab jamun was on her lips. I took my fingers to her lips and wiped them. Then I took my fingers to my mouth and licked it. She went out of the kitchen with plates in her hand without saying anything. I was afraid that she was angry. I came out of the kitchen. I felt easy when I found her on the dining table sitting near Seema. They both were talking and laughing.

I went behind both of them with the Gulab jamun container in my hand. I started to serve them. I came close to both of them. My crotch was even rubbing on their shoulders. Both of them must have felt my erection.

we all again assembled on the sofa and started chatting. 

"Let's have some wine," my friend said.

Pooja went and brought two wine glasses and a bottle full of red wine. She gave a glass to her father-in-law and one to me. She poured some wine into her father-in-law's glass. She came near me and started pouring wine into my glass as well. I could see her hips clearly. She had love handles. It was like a butterscotch cake slice. I couldn't control myself and grabbed her hips. Seema was not paying attention to us

She gasped in shock and poured some wine on my pants. Then she grabbed a tissue and started wiping my pants. My cock was like a stone. Her fingers must have felt it. But she didn't take her hands off. She even poured some water on her palms and rubbed her bare hands over my crotch. I tried my best to hide the erection.

"Sorry my mistake," Pooja said.

"Go and clean yourself in the washroom," Seema added.

I stood up and went to the Pooja's bedroom. I have already been to their house many times. I went inside the washroom. I saw Pooja's used bra hanging. I took the bra and smelled the cups. It was an amazing smell. I quickly opened my zip and took my tool out. I started stroking my cock. I noticed her panties lying around. I took it and smelled it too. Then I slowly started rubbing her panties all over my face. 

She must have removed it this evening while taking a bath. I wrapped her bra around my cock and started stroking it. I paused for a minute to remove my ring. I placed my ring on the shelf. Then I continued my frenzy. I cummed on her bra cups within minutes. Then I cleaned myself and came out of the washroom like nothing happened.

I came back to the hall and we chatted for a little while. When I was about to leave.

"I will give you food till you get a maid", said Seema.

I smiled and nodded at her. Then left for my new house.

That night like we planned before, Seema got out of her bed after her husband slept. I left my house's Main door open so as not to create any noise in the night. She quietly sneaked into my house. I was already waiting for her in my bedroom. When she entered the bedroom, I noticed she was wearing a Red satin nighty.

I jumped out of the bed and lifted her with my both hands. I put her on my bed and planted a kiss on her lips. Her lips were sweet to taste. Although Seema and I were having an affair for several years, I haven't fucked her this year. At the beginning of this year, my wife passed away. Then I went to stay with my sisters for a while in Dubai. I came here after a year. 

She opened her lips to let my tongue in. My tongue was licking her tongue. Her hands started exploring all of my back. I was already nude waiting for her. I didn't want to waste any time. I started kissing all over her face. 

"I missed you so much", said Seema.

"I missed this too darling", I replied.

She started licking me all over my face. Then Pushed me aside and got up. She was standing there lifting both of her arms up. She signaled me to remove her nighty. I didn't waste any time and removed her nighty in an instant. She was standing nude in front of me. I was elated that she was not wearing any inner garments.

"looks like you didn't want to waste any time either", I said.

"We only have a few minutes, My husband could wake up anytime", She replied.

"Don't worry darling, since I am your neighbor now, we can meet anytime we want", I said.

"My husband is not a problem, we managed to hide our affair from him for years, but my daughter-in-law is a different story" she replied.

"I think she won't be a problem at all", I said.

"No, you are wrong, let me take care of her, I will find a way to send her back to Canada", She replied.

Then I pushed her back onto the bed. I started kissing her from her toes. Even took some of her toes into my mouth and licked them. I slowly moved up kissing her slender white legs to the top. I finally reached the triangle.
Her pubic hair was trimmed neatly. I began sniffing her pussy like a street dog.

"Seema, I missed this smell", I said.

Before she could say anything. I started chewing her pussy lips. Her body started to shake. She wrapped both of her legs around my head. My face was pressed against her pussy. I started eating her out. She was moaning like crazy. 

"Yes, Ahmed...........make me your slut", Seema screamed.

Seema was pinching her nipples. Within a few minutes, she came hard on my face. I got up and wiped my face with a bed sheet. I licked my lips to taste Seema's juice. I signaled her to suck my dick. 

"I want to Ahmed, but my husband could be out looking for me" " she said.

I entered into the bed with her again. She spread her legs as wide as She could. I put my erect cock over her labia and started to rub it on it. 

"I want you in Ahmed", She shouted. I had never seen her this excited.

I inserted my cock into her pussy. It went in smoothly as she was already wet. I started hammering her pussy mercilessly. She was moaning loudly. We were in a missionary position. My head was facing the bedroom door.
I heard my bedroom door open a bit. I was first scared that It might be Seema's husband. But then I realized It was Pooja. I didn't know how to react. She was watching me fuck her Mother in law. 

My eyes met with Pooja's eyes. I increased the speed of my thrusts into Seema's pussy. Seema had no idea that Pooja standing and watching us. Seema was emitting loud noises.

"Ahh, yes fuck me, make me your whore Ahmed"

"shhhh..ahhhh. I .ahhhhhh"

Pooja was wearing a white cotton nighty. To my surprise, She lifted her nighty up and began touching her clit. Upon looking at her do it, I pumped Seema's pussy with all my energy. Seema started to cry out of pleasure. After a few deep thrusts, I ejected my load into her pussy. Seema pulled her towards me and gave me a kiss on my lips. When I lifted my head again Pooja was not there. After cuddling with me for a few minutes, Seema left for her house. I slept that night naked thinking about Pooja.

The next morning I was in deep sleep. I felt a gentle hand pat on my chest. I thought It was Seema. I abruptly pulled the hand, taking it from my chest to my crotch. I haven't opened my eyes yet. She must have lost her balance. She fell hard on me. Her boobs landed on my chest. It was more bouncy than usual. I was half asleep.

I only heard an "Ouchh"

I put my lips on her lips the next minute. It tasted different. I have kissed Seema's lips countless times. These lips had a different texture. This was more succulent than Seema's lips. With my other hand, I grabbed her ass and slapped it hard. Seema's ass would be firmer, this was fluffy. That's when I realized it was not Seema but Pooja. But I didn't want to waste this chance. She's refusing to enter my tongue into her mouth, so I bite her lower lip.

Finally, She gained her strength and broke my kiss. I opened my eyes acting shocked. My cock was stiff like a metal rod.

"Pooja, what are you doing here? I thought you were Seema", I asked.

"Seema wanted to come and give this food to you, But I got the plate from her", She replied.

"I am really sorry Pooja, I didn't know", I replied.

"It's okay Ahmed, not a problem", She answered.

Her hand was still over my cock. She realized it and took it away.

"Do you like it?", I asked.

"What?", She questioned.

"My new house", I replied.

"Yeah, it's nice, I came here to talk about yesterday night", She said.

"Look Pooja the thing between me and Seema ji is complicated.....", Before I could complete my sentence.

"It's none of my business, Please don't tell her that I was watching", she said.

"It will be our little secret", I replied. smiled at her.

She gave my ring to me. 

"You left this yesterday at my washroom" " she said and left the room wiping her lips. 

I watched her ass sway left and right. My cock was really hard. I jumped into the shower and jerked thinking about Pooja for the second time in the last 24 hours. Then I came out and got dressed. I ate the food that Pooja bought me. When I came to the hall. Seema and Pooja entered my house.

"What do I owe this pleasure", I said.

"We came here to help you arrange your house", Pooja said.

"I don't know how I am going to repay my debts to both of you", I said.

Three of us started to unpack things. Seema was wearing a T-shirt and Jeans. Pooja was on the same night as last night. I could see Seema's panty strip while She bends as her T-shirt goes up. I went behind her and grabbed her ass. She quickly pushed my hands away and looked at me angrily. I smiled back at her. I could tell Pooja was not wearing any bra or panties. She was showing a generous amount of cleavage to me while bending.

We began arranging my bookshelf. we took a stool and made Pooja stand on it. I was holding it the at front and Seema was holding it at the back. I was facing Pooja's pussy and Seema was facing Pooja's ass. My nose was in a straight line with her pussy. I moved my nose a little near to her pussy and started to sniff it slowly. Pooja's body was in between me and Seema, so she could not see me. Pooja was arranging the books on the top shelf. To my surprise, I could smell Pooja's pussy juice. I moved my head closer to her pussy a bit. Now my nose was poking her pussy through her thin cotton nighty. It was moist. I got excited. I started blowing some air out of my mouth into her pussy, the air passed through the thin fabric of her nighty and reached her clit.

She stopped arranging the books and stood there silently. 

"We don't have all day Please do it quick dear", Seema said.

Then Pooja started to arrange the books again. This time I planted a small kiss on her pussy over the nighty. She moved her body a little backward. Her ass brushed against Seema's face.

"Sorry, Ma it's my fault", Pooja apologized.

Suddenly a lizard jumped from the top shelf and landed on Seema's cleavage. She was terrified and stood up suddenly waving her hands. The commotion caused Pooja to fall over me. we both fell down on the floor. With Pooja's pussy landing on my mouth. I didn't want to waste this chance. I moved my head into her pussy and bite it a little. Seema came towards us and lifted Pooja up from my face.

Pooja's face turned red in blushing due to the act. They helped me arrange for a little while and left. I was thinking about Pooja the whole day. 

The evening of the same day Seema and her husband left for the temple. Pooja was all alone in the house. I went to her house, the Main door was open so I entered inside. I saw Pooja sitting on the couch talking on the phone with her husband Shyam. When she saw me, She said "I will call you later, Bye" and Hung up the call.
There was an ice pack over her legs.

"What happened Pooja, Why didn't you go to the temple", I asked.

"Due to the fall from the morning, My legs are paining while I walk", She replied.

I felt bad for her condition. 

"Let me give you a massage", I said.

"Anything to relieve this pain" she replied.

She was wearing a knee-length skirt and T-shirt.

"Where it is exactly paining", I asked.

She showed me a spot just below her knees.

Grabbing a bottle of lotion from my house. I knelt at her feet. I rubbed My hands together to warm them up and coat them thoroughly with lotion and then began working on her leg. I started at her ankle and moved slowly over her calf and up to her knee, being careful to avoid her Painful spot, and then I worked my way slowly down again. After three or four passes, I added more lotion to my hands and switched legs, repeating my motions.

Pooja quickly relaxed under his ministrations, laying her head back and sinking deeper into the couch. I knew She enjoyed my touching and looking at her legs, and she did nothing to discourage me. Unlike the first massage that I had given her, she let her legs relax, unworried about what I might see. And when My hands wandered above her knees and below her skirt, she didn't protest. I took that as a green signal.

I was in heaven massaging her legs. I truly wanted her to get rid of the pain. But I was getting turned on as well. I moved my hands higher and higher with each pass. I even started to move my hands above her knees reaching her thighs. I could feel the heat emanating from between her legs as my hands came within an inch or two of her panties. She spread her legs wider. I took my hands from her thighs and placed them on her hips. I pulled her forward to the edge of the couch. She lifted her skirt up revealing her panties. I pulled her panties aside and 
shoved my tongue as deep inside her as I could, relishing her taste. I moved my arms from her hips and I wrapped both arms under her thighs, supporting her legs on my shoulders so that I could get better access. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my tongue tight against her as her hips began to shake. Shifting her weight, she brought my mouth up to her clit, drawing a sharp breath as my tongue flicked it mercilessly. Then I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth.

Pooja threw an arm over her mouth to muffle her cries of pleasure as I worked her clit relentlessly. Her body jerked as each wave of her orgasm rolled over her until she could take no more and collapsed back onto the couch. I had a death grip on her hips and kept my face buried between her thighs, gently nibbling and kissing her labia and the hood of her clit as she slowly came down to Earth. Laughing, she put her hand on my forehead and pushed me aside.

"Enough, Ahmed", she said.

with one final kiss over her pussy. I backed off and looked at Pooja and smiled.

Then I stood up and Pooja helped me remove my pants. My stiff shaft was pointing towards Pooja's innocent face. She held my cock with her hand. She started kissing and licking my shaft. She explored every inch of my shaft. She also started caressing my balls. I was finding it difficult to stand as my body shivered in pleasure.
she licked my shaft for a few minutes. When She moved her mouth away from my cock I could see a cord of saliva connecting my shaft and her tongue break. Her work was thorough. My cock was well-lubed with her saliva.

She spread her legs and laid back on the couch. 

"What are you waiting for?", She asked.

I pulled her panties down as it was hugging her pussy tightly due to the wetness. She even lifted her ass and helped me to remove her panties. I held the headrest of the couch tightly for grip and positioned my cock in between her legs. She used her hands to adjust the position of my cock towards the her entrance. 

With all my strength I pushed my cock inside her pussy. She jumped two inches above the sofa and inserted it inside her. She closed her eyes and bit her lips. I began plunging my cock into her pussy with each thrust my plunging getting deeper and deeper. I flexed my cock to stimulate more pleasure.

"Yes, Ahmed I've waited for this so long", She screamed.

"Awwwww...omg .....wooohhhhh ..ahhhhh..sssshhhhhhaaaa"

"I am going to cum", I shouted.

Five more strokes. I could feel my cock build up.

My cock stiffened more and my head of the cock enlarged. "I'm cumming" I roared.

Three more strokes and it was there! I erupted inside her like a volcano. Spraying hot cum all up inside her.

She could feel the heat and pressure beginning to fill her and she orgasmed with the same intensity as me.
  "OH YES, GOD, YES!!!" She screamed.

We embraced each other. I can feel my hot cum leaking out of her pussy after I filled her.

End of the Thread.

I was already ejaculated twice reading this story about my wife and mother. I have to appreciate that old bastard Ahmed for his imagination. But he is a lair. No way this story could have been true. I always knew that he was a pervert. He must be lusting on my mom and wife. So, he wrote this story to satisfy his perverted intentions.

TO BE CONTINUED...
[+] 9 users Like powerhouse444's post
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 06:15 PM)hornyironman Wrote: What an update bro..??loved it ..carry on ur writing

(02-11-2023, 09:17 PM)Vk1019 Wrote: great story

(02-11-2023, 09:27 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Superb narration and good twist that his mother entered

Thanks for your support guys.
Like Reply
Thats a classic!
Awesome update, bro!.. I was right on time to read it.. And it took no more than the climax of update to reach my own climax! Hehe..
Keep going like this!.. You're the best!
Like Reply
We used to read this kind of story in xossip. Now it becomes rare to find good adultery story plot. You bro bring it back. make more nasty and horny. In the party mom should fall in love with business man or pooja's boss. that way adultery will go another label.
Like Reply
(04-11-2023, 09:39 PM)powerhouse444 Wrote: I was already ejaculated twice reading this story about my wife and mother. I have to appreciate that old bastard Ahmed for his imagination. But he is a lair. No way this story could have been true. I always knew that he was a pervert. He must be lusting on my mom and wife. So, he wrote this story to satisfy his perverted intentions.

Nice that MIL also coming into picture
How a future episode comes where both MIL/DIL are with Prabhu.
Like Reply
Nice update waiting for next
Like Reply
Sir, waiting for update
Like Reply
What a amazing story
and
such an awesome narration!
Like Reply