Adultery Slutty wife ! Happy Life!!
Heart 
CHAPTER 1.

I love my wife more than anything in this world. I still remember the day that I met her at my college. it was love at first sight. I proposed to her the very next month and she accepted my proposal. it was the happiest day of my life. we remained as college sweethearts for the next four years. it was not all sunshine and rainbows. to be frank we had our ups and downs but we never stopped loving each other.

After college, we both got jobs in different cities. They say "Long Distance Relationship Never works" but it worked for us. we were in a long-distance relationship for two years.
then we finally decided to tie the knot. we convinced our families to bless our marital union. we were in a relationship for 6 long years before marriage. she was my first love as well as I was hers. we never had exes. we never knew what it would be like to be with other partners, both sexually and emotionally. we only knew each other and we can't live without each other. After our marriage, we got jobs in the same city but with different companies.

my name is Shyam. my wife's name is Pooja. we both are 27 years old. we have been married to each other for the past 4 years. we live with my parents in an apartment. I was earning a decent six-figure salary and Pooja was earning almost double my salary. but a lot of it went to our home and car EMI. we both decided to have a baby after finishing all our loans. so I worked my ass off in the company to get an onsite opportunity. finally, I got an offer to work in Canada with a huge hike in salary.

we both were really happy. I thought we would never face any issues as the long-distance relationship has already worked for us. I left for Canada and she stayed with my parents and continued her job.

there is only one rule in life "Expect the Unexpected" and it was true in my case. An incident changed my life forever.

Before moving on to the story further, let me talk about my wife's appearance. She was 167 cm tall. her weight was 63kgs. she has a short and chubby body frame. 36D-35-38 .Long black hair till her shoulders. caramel skin color. A pair of huge bouncy melons, deep navel, perfect round ass which is both soft and firm at the same time. a cute innocent face coupled with dark brown eyes and brownish pink lips.

Now as the appearance part is over let's dive into the story.

she is fun, kind and smart. she is the perfect trophy wife as she is caring and kind in the morning but wild and slutty in the night. she likes to be kinky and treated as a nasty whore in the bed. I too like kinky things but not as much as her. She always wants to explore and extend the boundaries of our sex life. every month she would try new sex positions, and very erotic outfits, use toys and even instigate sex in public places. she is a bitch and a homely wife at the same time. I guess she was born with a high sex drive.

It was her birthday, I called her mobile to convey my wishes at midnight 12 o clock as I was in Canada it was a morning to me. I was in the office. I never knew at that time that this call was going to turn my life upside down.

" The number you are calling is speaking to someone else"

I got curious, she never had such close friends who would wish her at the midnight of her birthday. I spent the last four birthdays with her and she never got a call at midnight.

I tried calling her number again

I got the same reply

" The number you are calling is speaking to someone else"

I refused to give up and tried her again

to my dismay, I got the same reply

"The number you are calling is speaking to someone else"

I finally gave up and went to her WhatsApp and conveyed my greetings to her.

I went back to my office chores. After 15 minutes I got a call and it was from my wife!

Me: "Hey babe, I was trying to call you but were busy with someone else."

Pooja: "I am sorry baby, I was talking to my friend"

Me: "I didn't know you had such close friends"

Pooja: (smiles)"Well now I have one baby"

Me: "Does she have a name baby?"

Pooja: "It's not a she, it's a he and his name is Prabhu."

I was shocked to hear a male name. I have known Pooja for the past ten years and she never had a male friend before. then I remembered Pooja mentioning this name a few months back

Me: "Is he the new guy on your team?"

Pooja: "Yes baby, he joined my team a few months before."

Me: "You didn't say that you two were this close."

Pooja: "We are not close baby, he is just being nice to me."

Me: "Why did you attend his call, you know I will call you right?"

Pooja: "I thought he would talk for a few minutes but he kept on going and going, I didn't want to be rude to him that's all."

Me: "Anyway this guy ruined my day, I was the one who wished you first for the past several years on your birthday."

Pooja: (smiles)"This year was him, let's see how this birthday turns out for me."

Me: (furiously) "Okay, catch you later, you go and talk with your new boyfriend, sorry for bothering you."

Pooja: (smiles)"Baby, I was just kidding. sorry. "

Me: "You ruined my mood today, bye take care."

Pooja: "I know how to cheer you up"

she hung up the call and started a video call to me via WhatsApp. I attended the call. she turned on the bedroom light. she put earpod in her ears and went silently to the kitchen to bring a carrot from the fridge with her. She was wearing a pink cotton sleeveless nighty. the nighty was transparent and I can see her nipples poking over the cloth.

Me:" I know where this is going pooja, I have no time for this."

Pooja: "You know where this(carrot) is going, it's going into my pussy tonight."

the slutty side of pooja has now come out. it's difficult to tame her if she gets into the mood.

Me: "Babe, I am in office i can't do this right now."

Pooja: "The excuse you are telling me is making me even hornier, baby"(husky voice)

I forgot that she has a kink for these risky sexual activities. i opened Pandora's box/the only way to close it is to play along. I have a separate room for me in my office. I made sure the door was closed and I put in my earphones.

Me: "Babe, let's do this quicker"

she took the carrot and put it into her mouth while opening the nighty buttons one by one. with her enormous bosoms trying to get out of her nighty. She held that carrot and started sucking it seductively. I can see the carrot becoming wet with her saliva. with one hand she started pinching her nipples over her nighty. She slowly raised the pitch of sucking the carrot. stopping occasionally taking the carrot out of her mouth and showing her tongue to me. I was getting an instant boner looking at her facial reactions.

Me: "fuck, babe, look what I got"

I turned my camera towards my crotch and I traced the length of my shaft over my pants.

Pooja: "Baby, I want that carrot in your pants"

I slowly opened my pant zip and took out my erect shaft. started stroking it slowly.

she took the carrot out of her mouth. and put it in the middle of her cleavage and started to tit fuck with the carrot. the saliva from the carrot acted as a lube in between her two mountains.

Pooja: "Baby, this carrot is still cold, I put it here to warm it up"

Me: "If I were with you, ill shove my cock right away into your pussy"

she split her legs and gave me a sly smile. she lifted her nighty slowly to her thighs. She was wearing a grey colored panty. she put her hands over her panty and started to massage it a little. then she took the carrot and placed it over her panty and started to rub it there. I was stroking my cock faster.

Pooja"baby, don't cum yet, I am just getting started"

I reduced the pace of stroking my cock.

she lifted the nighty to her navel. her navel was deep and plumpy. She inserted the carrot into her navel. then took the carrot near to her mouth and spit her saliva into it. she used her tongue to apply the saliva evenly on the carrot

Me: "Pooja, you are a bitch, do you know that"

Pooja: "Yes, I am your bitch, tell your bitch what to do next"

Me: "Shove it into your pussy, you whore"

she slid the carrot into her panties from the top. and she pushed it to and fro. She started to moan a little. with one of her hands, she closed her mouth to prevent the moans from escaping. a small wet patch was forming and growing over her panties.

Pooja:" Baby, are you seeing this patch, it's for you baby, come and lick me,ahhha.....saaassaaa baby..."

suddenly I heard a knock on my door. it was my secretary Martha. She came inside and informed me that I had an ad-hoc meeting with my clients in 10 minutes. when she entered I covered my dick suddenly with the files lying on the table. she smirked at me and left my room.

Me: "Pooja, babe, I have to go now, I am really sorry"

Pooja: "What the fuck, are you serious?"

Me: "I am sorry babe, I have to attend this meeting"

Pooja: "ahhh I can't believe you Shyam, fuck off"

she hung up the call. I cursed Martha for interrupting us. I zipped my pants and walked towards the meeting hall, i gave a call to my wife but she didn't pick it I put my phone into airplane mode and focused on the meeting.

the meeting went on for 45 minutes. I came out and I went to my room hastily. I gave her a WhatsApp video call but I was shocked to see

"Already on Another Call"

TO BE CONTINUED...
[+] 7 users Like powerhouse444's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Real don's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes Paty@123's post
Like Reply
Excellent
[+] 1 user Likes santhu304's post
Like Reply
Great start, buddy
their first long distance relationship worked well, but I'm more interested in whether or not this second one will.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Nice story well written
[+] 1 user Likes Bhaskar l's post
Like Reply
Excellent start.  clps clps clps

Trophy wives are meant to be shared to others  - Hubby willing  or not willing does not matter   Big Grin

Hope there is much seductions before much sex
Like Reply
Oh nice story .
You just remembered krish999 story
Like Reply
Waiting for chapter 2
Like Reply
Heart 
CHAPTER - 2

I wondered who she was talking to this late at night and that to on video call. "Is She talking to Prabhu? ", I asked myself. my mind began to overflow with all kinds of weird thoughts. The image of my wife showing her womanscape to her colleague flashed in my head. I have never seen Prabhu but he must be a handsome hunk to woo my loyal wife to commit such sins I thought to myself.

Suddenly my mobile phone started to ring. It was my wife on a video call. I felt easy on receiving her call. I attended the call. Her bedroom light was still on and the earphones were in her ears as well. She was looking a little tired. The edges of her nighty and her hands were wet. She must have come out of the bathroom recently. I knew she had an orgasm and cleaned herself. I was in a dilemma whether she was on a call with someone and had an orgasm or a solo one.
I suppose there is no way for me to find out.

Me: "Who are you talking to this late at night?"

Pooja: "No one, I was trying to call you, idiot"

I sighed in relief. As a good husband I wanted to believe my lovable wife's words but I couldn't so i decided to investigate further

Me: "Why was your bedroom light still on?"

I was noticing her face carefully to see her reaction. but there was no hint of lying.

Pooja: "I was masturbating thinking about you"

Me: "Why are you still wearing your earphones?"

Pooja: "Are you doubting me, Shyam? Are you accusing me of speaking intimate call with someone else? "

she asked me furiously.

Me: "Then please explain what were you doing with earphones?"

Pooja: "Omg, I can't believe it, you never doubted me all these years"

she started crying. She hung up the call and I received a video on Whatsapp a few seconds later. I opened the video. It was a recording of my wife masturbating screaming my name. while I was watching the video I got a call from her.

Pooja: "Have I cleared all your doubts, I was making a video for you scoundrel, how dare you accuse me of such vile things"

she started to cry more.

I realized my mistake and felt really bad for doubting my wife.

Me: "I am so sorry, baby I didn't mean any of it"

she hung up the call without saying a word. I tried calling her many times but no response from her side. I cursed myself for hurting her so badly on her birthday. I was a fool. my wife would never cheat on me I thought to myself. It was not completely my fault. Prabhu, that rascal was the reason for this mess. He ruined my wife's birthday. if he didn't call her we won't be in this mess. I got angry with him. I also wanted to console my wife. I got an idea.  I opened my laptop and ordered her an 8-inch vibrating dildo. I am sure that she would forgive me after receiving this gift.

I decided to dig more about this Prabhu guy. I went through my wife's mutual friend list on Instagram and there he was. He was very handsome, at least I was right at that part. I wanted to see more about his profile but that bastard put his account on private. After much thinking, I decided to give him a friend request. As soon as I clicked the request button he accepted my request. Damn, that was fast! I thought.

Then an alarm started going off in my head. what is he doing this late on Instagram? I went to my wife's profile and there she was online. once again I was overwhelmed with my thoughts.

"Are they talking to each other?"

"Is he consoling my wife?"

"Is my dear pooja complaining about me to him?"

I decided to give a call to her. Although she was online She didn't pick my call. I didn't want to make her angry further. I decided to leave her alone. Then I started to browse more of Prabhu's Instagram profile.

He was single. He regularly goes to the gym and lots of attractive girls follow him on Instagram.

"If he has so many followers, why the hell is he onto my wife" I thought to myself.

I came across lots and lots of photos of him and my wife all over his feed. In one photo they were sitting in a coffee shop in another one both were seen in a lift and in the next one she was sitting right next to him closely on a park bench. She was happy and laughing in all the pictures.

she said to me that they were not close but these images portray a completely different picture. why did she lie to me? and also she never posted any of these photos on her Instagram feed. why did she hide this deliberately from me?

Then I scrolled down more to find photos of women of all ages with him. These were very intimate photos. He was seen hugging some girl who was in a bikini on a beach. I agree that he was quite famous with women. But my wife is not a regular woman. Our love is strong. we have travelled this far and we have a great distance to cover. Prabhu is just a bump in the road. I consoled myself.

I desperately needed a coffee break. I went to the food court in my office. There I noticed Martha sitting alone sipping her coffee. Then I remembered that the fiasco happened before the meeting. She came into my room when I was jerking to my wife on the call. Although I tried my best to cover my erect tool she might have seen something.  I wanted to know more. I grabbed my coffee cup and went to her table.

Martha was an ebony girl in her 20's. She was slim and tall. Has short curly hair. Her breasts were average in size. It might be 34D. Her ass was round and compact in size. She was wearing a navy blue skirt to her knee length. and a white shirt. The shirt was so transparent that I could see her red bra's outline. Although her breasts were average, the tight attire she was wearing gave rise to a nice cleavage. she was also wearing black stockings and heels.

When I went near her table, she stopped sipping her coffee.

Martha: "Hey boss, what's up?"

Me: "How many times do I need to tell you, call me Shyam"

Martha: (she smiled a little) "Yeah Shyam, how was your meeting?"

I sat on the chair which was placed opposite to her. I can't take my eyes off her cleavage. It was not the first time that I was staring at her cleavage. I did it in the past also. She caught me ogling her once or twice. We never talked about it.

Me: "It went well, but I need to talk to you about the things that happened before the meeting"

Martha: (with a lewd smile)" Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, I was not aware...."

before she could finish her sentence I intervened

Me: "I need you to forgive me for putting you in a difficult situation"

Martha: "It was me who owed you an apology, I should have waited till you called me inside"

Me: "I know you are being kind, but that was very unprofessional of me, you shouldn't have to see that"

Martha: "Don't be so rude to yourself, I liked it"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I gazed at her face. She was sipping her coffee while looking at me. we both stayed silent for a minute or so. To break the awkwardness I grabbed a spoon and took a bit of sugar from the table and started mixing it in the coffee.

Me: "I hope my secret stays safe with you, i don't want to get arrested for workplace harassment" (I laughed to make the atmosphere lite)

Martha: (smiled a little) "What happens in the room stays in the room"

upon hearing it I dropped the spoon below the table. I bend down to take the spoon. what I saw was a wonderful sight. I saw her flashy red panties in between her slender thighs which were covered with the thin satin fabric of her stockings. suddenly I wondered what her clit would look like. will it be shaved or hairy? I got carried away and stayed below the table for too long.  upon realizing it, I got up quickly.

Martha: "Did you like it?"

Me: "What...what..no... I was just ...." (I was stammering)

Martha: "I meant the coffee, did you like it?"

I smiled at her

Me: "Oh coffee, yeah it's nice"

we both mischievously smiled at each other. I guess she was flirting with me. I got confident.

Me: "It was hot, actually"

Martha: "Maybe you should try it sometime"

Me: "I am drinking coffee now, dear"

Martha: "I meant black"

she lowered her cup to show me that she was drinking black coffee.
she was very clever in flirting. what she meant was black pussy. Her pussy.

Me: "One day I definitely will"

Martha: "I hope you will like it, Shyam"

Then we both flirted for some time. Then I realized I had some pending work in the office.

Me: "I had a good time with you, but I have to go now, I have some work left"

Martha: "Do you want me to stay, I don't mind, after all, it's my job to take care of you, right?"

Me: "No dear, you can leave"

we parted ways. I came to my office room. I gave a call to my wife. she didn't respond this time either. then I went to Instagram, my wife, Pooja and Prabhu both were offline. But their last seen were similar. was it a coincidence or they were chatting with each other? I didn't know. I prayed for it to be a coincidence.

While leaving my office room, I noticed a handbag on Martha's desk. That poor soul must have left it here by mistake. I decided to take it with me as I can't leave it on the desk. I was planning to give it to her on the next day.

TO BE CONTINUED...
[+] 5 users Like powerhouse444's post
Like Reply
(30-10-2023, 07:58 PM)Ushas Wrote: Oh nice story .
You just remembered krish999 story

I am glad that you liked my story and yes, i have read that story by krish999. it was a great inspiration to me.
[+] 1 user Likes powerhouse444's post
Like Reply
(30-10-2023, 06:50 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Excellent start.  clps clps clps

Trophy wives are meant to be shared to others  - Hubby willing  or not willing does not matter   Big Grin

Hope there is much seductions before much sex

Sharing is Caring, Right?

Absolutely, this is story is about realistic seductions of a house wife by her colleague from the prespective of the husband.
Like Reply
(30-10-2023, 01:45 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: Great start, buddy
their first long distance relationship worked well, but I'm more interested in whether or not this second one will.

The second one will work but in a different way. 
sex
Like Reply
Nice start, buddy.. Hope you give more doubtable scenerios like this before the actual infedilty is seen by husband.. Thats the best part of every cheating stories..
Like, husband sees some naughty pics of wife and her lover.
Wife lies again and again.
In the video call, she hides the lover and have him lick her..
Etc.. Good luck!
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Great start!
[+] 1 user Likes a2011's post
Like Reply
Heart 
CHAPTER - 3.

I went home late that night. It was almost 8 p.m. when I reached my apartment. Pooja should be awake by now. In India it was morning and it was her birthday as well. I looked at my phone for any messages or calls from Pooja, but I didn't find any. Still, She must be angry with me. Pooja would be sad all day because I doubted her. I cursed myself for ruining her birthday. Then I went to WhatsApp. Pooja posted a Status. It was a selfie of her. She was wearing an orange sleeveless blouse and red saree in the photo. She tied her saree 2 inches below her navel. It was a delight to see her dress that way. This must be her birthday dress.

I put my phone into charging and ate dinner. Then I watched a show on Netflix. I decided to watch an episode and then go to sleep. but the show got me hooked. I ended up watching more than 4 episodes. Now the time was midnight 12 o clock. I got a notification on my phone. It was a reel video posted by Prabhu on Instagram. I opened the video. It was my wife blowing candles and cutting the cake. Then she fed the first piece of cake to Prabhu. She was giggling and happy. It was the opposite of what I thought. she wasn't sad at all. I got really angry with her.

Then I went to read the comments on the video.

Prabhu Heart Pooja makes perfect pair
                                                     - comment 1.

You two must get a room, the sexual tension is too much sex                                                          -comment 2.

I got enraged.

Who are all these idiots commenting?

What do they know about my wife?

I came out of Instagram disappointed. Then I noticed Martha's bag lying on the table. Pooja is spending her time happy why should I be the disappointed one? I will also enjoy my life and make her jealous. I will go to Martha's place spend some time with her, and post it on the status. This will definitely make Pooja jealous.
I drank two pegs of whiskey to gain confidence.

I quickly got into the car and went to Martha's place on the pretext of returning her handbag. I've been to her place once before to give her some office files. within minutes I was standing in front of Martha's apartment. I knocked on her door. She took a few minutes to open the door.

[Image: jAsefWv5_o.png]

She was in black yoga pants and a black sports bra. Sweating all over. She must be working out late at night. She was surprised to see me there. I stood there looking at her amazing cleavage. The sweat drops were flowing from her neck into her cleavage. Her breasts were going up and down as she was breathing heavily.

Martha: "Hey Shyam, what a surprise?"

Me: "Sorry, I should have called you"

Martha: "If you called earlier, I would be wearing something more pleasant to your eyes"

Me: "Now I am glad that I didn't call, I have called i wouldn't have been able to see you in this hot dress"

I was full of confidence. Martha blushed a little.

Martha: "Please get in"

we both got into Martha's apartment.

Me: "So this is your secret of maintaining your figure"

Martha: "So you've been noticing my figure"

Me: "Yeah, I can't help having a hot secretary running around my office"

She smiled a little at me.

Martha: "Want to grab a beer?"

Me: "Sure, get me one"

Martha: "She went into the kitchen, opened her fridge, and bent down to grab a couple of beers"

I noticed her ideal ass. It was compact and firm. my tool started to grow inside my pants. I got the beer from her hands. we both sat on the couch right next to each other.

Me: "I believe this belongs to you" I gave her a handbag.

Martha: "Oh thanks, I been looking for it all over the place"

She came near me and planted a kiss on my cheeks. A friendly one.
Then we started to sip our beers.

Me: "Do you live here alone?, Don't you have a boyfriend?"

Martha: "I live all by myself, I have been single for the past couple of years, focusing on my career"

Me: "Oh Good for you then"

Martha: "NO, not at all, I 've been starving for sex"

I didn't know how to respond

Martha: "You must be too, I guess, Your wife is not with you here and I never saw you with any woman"

Me: "Yeah, I was stressed about it too"

Martha: "You know my job is to assist you in every possible way"

She put her fingers over my pants and started tracing the length of my cock. In an instant, I moved closer to her and Kissed her wonderful lips. She opened her mouth and welcomed my tongue inside. we were exchanging saliva.

I slid my hands into her yoga pants only to find She was not wearing any panties. I started rubbing her clit with my fingers. She was not lying about being single. It was a tight pussy. I never touched a woman's pussy before other than my wife's.

My darling wife Pooja has a plump pussy. But Martha's pussy was different in texture. It was tight and elastic at the same time. I can feel her pussy getting moist. She opened my zip and pulled out my 6-inch tool. She started to stroke it gently.

After a few minutes of kissing. She broke the kiss and knelt in front of me, Took my whole cock into her mouth. I grabbed her curly hair and guided her mouth over my cock. She twisted her tongue around my cock. She is a good cock sucker. But not as good as my wife. As she was sucking my cock, Martha flung her sports bra over her head. I got a clear view of her breasts. They were as perfect as the rest of her body. Round with perfectly shaped and colored nipples. She took one of my testicles into her mouth. I was on cloud nine. I didn't waste any time. I quickly grabbed her breasts and started cupping them. I was playing with her nipples.

I was moaning in pleasure like hell.

Martha: "Mmm, Do you like that?"

Martha stood up and pulled her yoga pants down. She had waxed recently as there wasn't a sign of hair anywhere. As I looked at her my cock started pulsing with desire. She made me lie down on the couch.

Martha: "It's time for you to return the favor, Shyam"

She sat over my face. Her wet slit was directly over my mouth. I Softly began to lick it. She let out moans. She was pinching and twisting her nipples as I devoured her pussy with my tongue.

After a few minutes of tasting her pussy, she stood up and sat on the top of my crotch. She adjusted her hips as her slit was vertically on top of my cock. I slowly inserted my cock into her tight pussy. At first, it was difficult to enter the black hole. Then her hands helped me enter her. I started to pump in and out picking up rhythm. Faster and faster finally I could no longer control.

Me: "I am cuminggggg.....ahhahha"

I can feel Martha's pussy lips tightening around my shaft. She was ready to orgasm too. I shot a load of my cum into her black pussy. Then she fell over me. we lay there for a few minutes grasping for breath.

Me: "Sorry, I came inside you"

Martha: "Don't worry, Shyam, I am on pills."

She stood up and started wiping my white cum flowing out of her black pussy with her sports bra. I was elated but also felt guilty of cheating my wife. I was a little upset as well. I never wanted this to happen.

I left her apartment after a while to my apartment. While I was about to have a hot shower I got a notification on my phone. It was from my wife.

Sorry that I was mad at you all-day

I got your gift (she was talking about dildo)

It was a perfect fit for my hole

Love you, babe

Then there was an image file. I opened it. It was a nude picture of my wife.

[Image: 1lI0BXxC_o.png]
Although I had sex with Martha a while before, this pic of my wife made me hornier. I entered the shower and started to jerk for my beautiful wife's pic.

TO BE CONTINUED...
[+] 5 users Like powerhouse444's post
Like Reply
(31-10-2023, 03:30 PM)powerhouse444 Wrote:
CHAPTER - 3.

. . . . . . . . . .
Then I went to read the comments on the video.

Prabhu Heart Pooja makes perfect pair                      - comment 1.
You two must get a room, the sexual tension is too much sex                        -comment 2.

I quickly got into the car and went to Martha's place on the pretext of returning her handbag. I've been to her place once before to give her some office files. within minutes I was standing in front of Martha's apartment. I knocked on her door. She took a few minutes to open the door.

[Image: jAsefWv5_o.png]

Comments on Wifey were real good   clps clps clps

Martha - wow much better than wifey I feel. 
After banging her, surely Hubby can let wifey enjoy her share of the cake. Looks like, Martha is always Open for him anytime during day
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(31-10-2023, 12:11 AM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Nice start, buddy.. Hope you give more doubtable scenerios like this before the actual infedilty is seen by husband.. Thats the best part of every cheating stories..
Like, husband sees some naughty pics of wife and her lover.
Wife lies again and again.
In the video call, she hides the lover and have him lick her..
Etc.. Good luck!

Next Chapter of the story will contain more doubtable scenerios.
Pooja will find a smart way to have sex with Prabhu while on phone with husband.
[+] 2 users Like powerhouse444's post
Like Reply
great start  clps please continue ..
[+] 1 user Likes Mampi's post
Like Reply