Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
(19-08-2023, 09:53 AM)Prince Babul Wrote: UPDATE- 12

Sameer gave a hint to Deepa. She sat on the edge of the bed and leaned into Niyogi’s face. While caressing his hair, she called in a sweet tone, "Sir, sir, are you awake?"

After a couple of tries, Mr. Niyogi opened his eyes and saw his subordinate’s wife’s pretty face. As she leaned over him, he greedily saw almost all of Deepa’s huge boobs through the neckline of her gown.

Sameer added, "Sir, it's almost 10 pm. You take dinner first and then spend the night here at our house. Get fresh in the morning and go to work. OK?"

As he tried to sit up, he said, "This proposal is not bad. My dizziness is still present. As you said, I will spend the night here."

Deepa: "Sir, you stay seated here. I am bringing your dinner here."

Mr. Niyogi: "Thanks."

She went out to the kitchen.

Sameer: "Sir, you are not facing any problem here?"

"There's no question of inconvenience. I'm enjoying here so much that I think I'll bother you time and again."

"I appreciate you wanting to come here sometimes. No need to be bothered, sir."

Deepa entered the room with dinner tray. There were many items, such as tandoori roti, chicken, channa, sweets etc. Mr. Niyogi did not eat anything special so much.

Leaving the tray again in the kitchen, she returned back.
Mr. Niyogi: "Sameer, I want to know something from you. I was very drunk. At that time, I may have done some mischief. I hugged and kissed your wife in front of you, and spoke several romantic words. I am afraid, you may have minded it."

On behalf of Sameer, Deepa replied, "Sir, I assure you, he has not minded anything. Our main ambition was to give you new life spirit from the depression you are currently in. If we can have some success in that, we will feel that our efforts have been fruitful."

Mr. Niyogi: "Ummmm … Ok, thanks!"

Sameer: "Sir, tell us, what else can we do that would make you happy?"

Mr. Niyogi: Are you so careful to make me happy? Can you give me what I want? I mean, how much can you sacrifice?"

Sameer stammered a little. He said, "Order once and see. I hope to be able to fulfill your desire."

Mr. Niyogi stared at him for a while, then said, "Would you mind if I screw this young and beautiful wife of yours in front of you?"

Sameer was stunned at such a direct proposal. Deepa is sitting with her head down.

Sameer: "Sir, my opinion alone will not matter here. My wife also has a matter of choice."

Mr. Niyogi: "You will convince your wife."

Sameer: "Deepa, what do you think? He may forget the pain of losing his wife by screwing you."

Deepa: "I don't know what to say!"

Mr. Niyogi: "In case of any objections, I will not force. I thought you were broad-minded."

Deepa: "Sameer, can I tell you something with a clear mind?"

Sameer: "Yes, you can."

"Look, by helping the helpless people, God has given man an opportunity to achieve virtue. This man is gradually entering the world of depression after losing his wife. If he enjoys my body and gets satisfaction, then practically, we will achieve virtue. What do you think?"

Sameer: "That's exactly what I wanted to tell you, honey! Then Sir, without hesitation, you can screw my wife in front of me."

Mr. Niyogi: "Oh, thanks, you both are really broad-minded."

Deepa said smiling sweetly at Niyogi, "Sir, take me, please!"

He hugged Deepa sitting next to him and bit her juicy lips.

"Ummm.........slowly, Sir, looks like you're going to rip my lips off!"

He was madly sucking her lips, in addition, to caressing her back and buttocks.

After a few minutes of smooching like this, he lowered her gown-straps on both sides. Her fancy, slim brassiere’s small cups were able to cover only 25% of her two huge melons. He was staring mesmerized at her shiny
boob-flesh and deep cleavage.

She sweetly asked, "Do you like these?"

"I want to see them uncovered."

"She moved her hand to her back and unhooked the brassiere.

"Now, Sir, you take off the bra."

A surprise awaited him as he removed the bra from her body.

As soon as her huge, perky boobs were bra-free, they jumped out in front of Mr. Niyogi's greedy eyes and bounced twice.

"Wow! Nice! What a size! Your body is slim, but, comparatively your breasts are big."

Sameer asked, "Sir, do you like her tits?"

"Yes, now these are mine."

Her boob-areolas were brown and puffy, and, both nipples are erect.

He pinched her nipples with both fingers and started turning them like a radio knob, in addition, was pulling those outwards forcefully as if to tear them from her boobs.

"Auuchhhhh ….Sir, what are you doing? Its paining ............ Ummmmm .. uffffff ...... !"

After pinching for a few minutes, he grabbed her both boobs with his palms and started brutally mauling them. At the same time, he was pinching, pulling, and squeezing the nipples.

Sameer watched, his wife's fair boobs were slowly turning reddish due to rough handling.

Deepa hugged his neck and started kissing his lips. They were French-kissing each other.

After a few minutes, he said, "Now, I will suck these boobs!" He lowered his face to her chest.

She interrupted him and said, "No, Sir! You lie down and suck my tits more comfortably."

"Wow! That is a great idea!" Saying this, Mr. Niyogi lay on the bed.

Leaning on her elbows, she moved her boobs to Niyogi’s head. She touched one of her nipples to his lips.

Sameer: "Sir, mind it! My wife is lactating!"

"Oh! That is nice! That means I am getting milk as a bonus!"

"Exactly, sir!" Sameer started laughing.

Taking the nipple in his mouth, Mr. Niyogi started sucking. Slowly, he filled his hot mouth with a lot of boob flesh, and with soft bites, began to suck with a 'slurping' sound.

Her sweet and delicious milk was flowing from her boobs to boss’s stomach.

Surprisingly he said, "Oh! Sameer! The taste of your wife's milk is amazing! Believe me!"

Sameer: “Thank you, Sir!”

Tasting the nectar of Deepa's breasts, he started sucking more aggressively.

In three minutes he finished all the milk of one tit. Therefore, she inserted her other boob into his mouth. He started sucking that too vigorously.

Deepa touched Mr. Niyogi's pant covered dick. It had already hardened somewhat. She started caressing his pant-covered dick.

Sameer: "Deepa, you unzip his pant and free the cock."

Mr. Niyogi: "Hey! Sameer, I'm ashamed to be naked in front of you."

Deepa giggled and said to Sameer, "Then, you too, be nude in front of him!"

Mr. Niyogi: "Hmmmmm ….  Not a bad suggestion!”

"Fine, whatever you want .......... !" Saying, Sameer took off his clothes and became naked. His cock is fully erect.

Seeing this, Mr. Niyogi said, "My god! I think you are enjoying the scenes!"

Deepa: "You are not familiar with her naughtiness, Sir!"

Mr. Niyogi: "Hmmm...So it seems!"

By unzipping his pant, she took out his cock. It looks like it's not completely hard. While jerking, her hand’s soft fingers slowly made his cock erect.

He was sucking her boobs with a 'slurping' sound. He was trying to suck her huge boobs as much as possible inside his mouth, in addition, was biting into it.

In pain, she was moaning "Uuhh …  Aahhh … Ouchhh" etc.

After some jerking, his dick hardened completely. Its length is about 8 inches, much wider. She was feeling difficult to hold it in her hand.

Even though the previous bite and scratch marks on her boobs became faint, they were filled with new red bite marks due to boss’s vigorous sucking. Her breasts’ milk was finished long ago, but he continued to suck them like a hungry dog. His sharp beard tickled her.

"Auchhhhh …  Sir,  dard ho rha hai .... jara dhire chusiye (It hurts....suck gently) Ummmmm  uffffff ...... !"

After a while, he commanded, "You take off my clothes."

Unhooking his shirt and trouser, she freed them from his body. He also assisted her. She made him completely naked by opening his inner. His cock is fully erect.

As Deepa lay down on the bed, he concentrated on making her naked.

When he opened her gown, he was stunned to see only a thong-type panty on her attractive body. By opening the panty, she became stark naked in the light of the room’s bright LED tube.

"Wow! What a nice figure! Sameer, you could have cast your wife in the movie. I'm not exaggerating; she could have easily become a top heroin!"

Deepa smiled, "you flirter!"

Mr. Niyogi: "Not at all!"

As he folded her legs and moved them to either side, her fair, shaved pussy was exposed before his wolfish eyes. Looking at the pink pussy lips and tiny hole for a while, he said in an emotional voice, "I just can't believe, at this old age, I'm getting a chance to screw such a young, sexy housewife. Thank you, Sameer!"

"Welcome, Sir!" Sameer replied.

By kneeling down, he took his position and touched the dick head to her pussy entrance. He asked her, "Hello, my sweet darling, do you have any objection?"

"No, sir, fuck me to your heart's content. Tonight, I'm your wife."

"Okay, darling!" Saying, he gave a light stroke.

Her pussy was already slippery. His cock was mostly penetrated with a 'puchhhh' sound.

On the second stroke, his dick was fully inserted into her pussy hole.

Deepa: "Auchhhhhhh ....... !"

He started to stroke at medium pace. After a few minutes, he lay down on her all over. He started ramming her in a rhythm while French-kissing her and mauling tits.

Deepa: "Ummmmmmmmm …..ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah …. !"

Mr. Niyogi: "Saali chinaal ........... tu bilkul sexy randi hai .......... !"

Sameer got very excited. He was jerking his cock while watching this live show.

Mr. Niyogi was rubbing his bearded-face on her fair, smooth skin, biting nipples and gradually increasing the speed of the thrusts.

Five minutes later he started hitting her womb at a top speed.

Deepa: "Auchhhhh  …Uiiiiiii …..Ummmmmm ah ah ah Aauuuuu Mmmmmm .............. !"

Fucking sound echoed throughout the room: “thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap.”

Deepa: "Ah ah ah marrrrr daloge kiyaaaaaaa ............. Fuck slowly ….. Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah …..´!”

After a few minutes, she moaned loudly "Uiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaa ........... !" and squirted.

Sameer was surprised to see his boss’s stamina even at this old age.

Mr. Niyogi went mad after getting a sexy, young woman like Deepa under his body. Therefore, he is fucking like hell.

Deepa: "Auuuuchhhh …. Marrrrr Gayiiiiii ............Auchhhh auchhhh........... jara dhireee  ……….. Auuuuuu Ummmmmm  …..Ouch ouch ouch ouch ah ah ah ah …. !”

He is chewing her boobs and ravishing the cunt.

She cries and says, "Sir, please, leave my boobs …..ouch ouch ….ah ah ah ah ………… !”

Mr. Niyogi fucked her non-stop in missionary position for 20 minutes, then said, "Shall I cum inside? Is there any problem?"

Sameer: "You cum in her pussy without hesitation, because, she is on the pill."

"Very nice." Saying, he started ramming more rapidly.

She already orgasmed twice during the fucking session, although, she has been hot again.

Deepa: "fuck me, fuck me hard, fill my pussy with your hot cum, today I am your wife. ..........Ummmmm ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  ah ah ah ah  ….. !"

Humping crazily for another 2 minutes, he gasped, "Now take it .... I am cumming ......!"

He pushed his dick deep into her pussy and started moaning. She closed her eyes and felt Mr. Niyogi’s hot cum directly sprinkling like a jet on her womb. At the same time, she also orgasmed heavily for the last time.

Having poured all cum into her pussy, he lay exhausted on her body.

After 5 minutes passed, she said, "Sir, please! Get off me. I am suffocating." Reluctantly, he moved off her body.

After such rough fucking, she could not stand properly. Still, she staggered towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Sameer: "Sir, please give feedback, how did you feel about screwing my wife?"

Mr. Niyogi: "Honestly speaking, I wish to marry Deepa immediately. Now, try to guess how I feel!"

"Thanks for the compliments, Sir!"

When Deepa came out fresh from bathroom, she noticed, both of them having various conversations about her banging.

Sameer made a proposal, "You two spend the rest of the night in this room like husband and wife. I will sleep with Tukun in the hall. And you..." He looked at his wife, " Tomorrow you will thoroughly describe to me how sir screwed you the whole night."

"You naughty!" Making a punching gesture at Sameer, she laughed.

Boss hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheek and said, "My darling, come on, there's no point in delaying. Let's go to bed again. Throughout the night, I plan to fuck you for a few more rounds." She also kissed him.

The next day at 9 am, Mr. Niyogi got ready and left the office from Sameer's residence. He forbade him to go to the office, saying, "I have given you one day P.L. Today you spend the whole day with your wife and listen to what happened to her last night."

He was very happy to get leave one day for free. "Thank you, Sir."

After boss left, Deepa took off her clothes, got completely naked and said to Sameer, "Look, what your boss has done to me! Yesterday he screwed me mercilessly."

He was shocked looking at her naked body which is covered with scratches and bite marks. The pussy has been very swollen and reddish. Boss's sticky cum is sticking to different spots of her belly and thigh.

"Did he bang you yesterday?"

"Hmmm .... almost .... he's a sex maniac."

"Anyway, how did you feel?"

"Mmmm...I don't know."

"You don't know? I know that you enjoyed it too. I witnessed your slut nature yesterday."

"And you? You are a cuckold!"

"Yes, I am a cuckold. I am realizing this fact now."

"You realized that now? But, I guessed it long ago."

"How?"

"I noticed that when I described you breastfeeding the poor, helpless children of slum, you immediately got hard on."

"Yes, you are correct. I didn't confess to you, because, you might mind. May be, you would stop breastfeeding them."

After discovering her husband's cuckold nature, one thing kept nagging at her mind. She thought that she would disclose to her husband the encounters she had with various low-class people. She was hoping that he might not mind, rather, he would get excitement and spice. Contrarily, he may react angrily after hearing these events from her mouth. Perhaps, the thought of giving her a divorce may come to his mind. But, once she made up her mind.

When they were resting in bed after lunch, she said, "I want to tell you something."

"What? Darling!"

"I noticed yesterday, when boss was screwing me in front of you, you were very aroused. If another man like him fucked me in front of you, would you get angry?"

"Would you agree to let someone else fuck you?"

"At first, answer the question I asked you earlier."

"Look, darling, I know, you will call me pervert-minded, but, if something like this happened, it would be very arousing to me. And, there is no question of getting angry. You got your answer.”

Suddenly, he noticed tears welling up in his wife's eyes. He surprisingly asked, "What happened darling?"

"Today I have a confession to you. After hearing everything, the decision is in your hands. I have already made your fantasy real in my life."

"What? I don't understand anything."

Then, she narrated all the incidents to Sameer from the beginning.

How she got screwed by Birju on the first day. Then by Ramen and Tinku in the slum, next, by Old Usman. Finally, Birju and his sweeper-friend Suraj together, also, Latif’s molestation in the abandoned house. After narrating all the incidents, she started crying loudly.

"I am very dirty and treacherous. Maybe, I am not worthy of you. But, I felt it was unfair to hide everything from you. So, I told everything without thinking. Now, you will take the decision. If you want, I will leave your life. I'll never show you this face again."

After hearing everything from her mouth, he was not getting angry; rather, he was happy realizing her honesty and simplicity."

Sameer: "Now listen carefully to what I am saying. For the incidents you mentioned, I am not at all angry with you. First, let's talk about Birju, the beggar. He sucked your boobs to relieve the pain of milk pressure. So, he is noble-hearted. You originally pleased God by offering boobs to the poor, old man and giving him a chance to fuck.

Now, come to the topic of Ramen and Tinku. Poor Ramen has lost his wife. Quenching the sexual appetite of a poor slum dweller is an act of virtue. The same point can be applied to Tinku. Due to malnutrition, although he looks small, he is actually 18 years old. You arouse him by letting him suck your boobs, but, not giving him the chance to screw you is unfair and cruel.

Now, old Usman’s topic. You have strengthened him by feeding him your delicious milk, and, also given him back his sexual power. It's a great job.

In Birju's hut, Birju was fucking you in front of his friend Suraj. After all this, not allowing Suraj to enjoy your body is a kind of brutality that God does not like at all.

Now, Latif, old usman’s son. It was not unknown to Latif that you had breastfed his old father multiple times, even, screwed by him. As a young and healthy person, he wanted to molest you and if you refused, it would have been very unfair to him.”

Saying these, he wiped Deepa’s tears and gave her a kiss, "You understood my attitude? From now on, you will never talk or think of leaving me."

She stared into his eyes for a moment and then smiled.

"Now listen, I want a real fuck, because, after hearing your confession, I got hard on."

Deepa gave him a deep kiss.

They had fucking session many times that day. She had never seen Sameer so energetic.

In the evening he sat down with wine. While drinking alcohol, he was talking to Deepa like a new lover, kissing and fondling her.

Sameer: "Darling, I am not even angry after hearing your story. I love you as before. Do you love me too?"

Deepa: "Any doubt?"

"No doubts. Now, I have something to ask of you. That is, you will help fulfill my fantasy. You will offer your body to all those guys again."

"What!"

"Yes, and this time I will be present on the spot."

"It doesn't seem possible. They might be afraid of your presence."

"You will convince them. If necessary, I will mediate."

Deepa giggled, "It's going to be amazing. Wow! I can guess your reaction. I know, you'll love me even more."

"Correct, darling!"

After a few days, Deepa was truly able to convince those guys to bring them home.

Sameer used to sit on the couch and drink alcohol, and watch how some lower-class, dirty people fucks his sexy and loving wife with their heart's content. Moreover, he encouraged them to screw his wife in different styles.

As time went on, Deepa brought more dirty type people to their residence to fuck her. Among them were: rickshaw-pullers, wheelbarrow drivers, vegetable sellers, construction labors, beggars, sweepers, etc. They used to bring many of their friends who never got a chance to fuck a beautiful woman like Deepa in their life.

A few days later Deepa gave birth to another son. But, none of them could know whose child it is actually.

Anyway, this is how they started their happy married life.

THE END

I thought this will be the end of this story. But Still getting updates. Seems quite good and impressive!  happy
[+] 1 user Likes NavelPlay's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next update please
Like Reply
wow.. What an update yaar !!

Lots of medical terms, but all are very very easy to understand and looks like "THE FOUNDATION" for the upcoming updates are laid very strongly. Love these type of dedication, which is more than just an erotica. My Expectation on this story has grown 100 times bro.

Please update the spice parts in coming updates, bro.
  sex  happy  
[+] 1 user Likes dubukh's post
Like Reply
Nice to see Deepa's escapades restored again.  Thx Tunkai.  Have been longing for the same.

Please ensure one f*c*k session of Deepa is guaranteed in every update.  Also, please don’t forget to add old and ugly men in this.  That’s where the real spice adds up.  I am sure the initial author will also second it.  Please bring back the low characters like Briju and others time and again. 
[+] 2 users Like vimal.rock1983's post
Like Reply
Next update please
Like Reply
(05-10-2023, 03:16 PM)dagadu Wrote: Next update please

Sir nex update will come after a week.
I'm little busy.
Like Reply
(05-10-2023, 06:40 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Sir nex update will come after a week.
I'm little busy.

Ok Bro.
Will wait
Like Reply
Next update please
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
any update coming soon bro ?

We all are eagerly waiting for one.
  sex  happy  
Like Reply
(13-10-2023, 05:47 PM)dubukh Wrote: any update coming soon bro ?

We all are eagerly waiting for one.

My sister and then my girlfriend got marriage. And all the responsibilities were on me.
I'll be free from Monday. And I hope within Wednesday or Thursday I'll give the next update
Like Reply
(15-10-2023, 12:14 AM)Tunkai Wrote: My sister and then my girlfriend got marriage. And all the responsibilities were on me.
I'll be free from Monday. And I hope within Wednesday or Thursday I'll give the next update

Take care bro.  We eagerly looking forward for the next update.
[+] 2 users Like vimal.rock1983's post
Like Reply
Update???
Like Reply
Update???
Like Reply
(24-10-2023, 06:50 PM)dagadu Wrote: Update???

Tomorrow
Like Reply
Wonderful..... Eagerly waiting for continuation....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Update 14

Sameer : Dipa, what the doctor says?

Dipa : Ah, nothing to worry about.
It's just an infection. I've also visited the gynecologist.
He told me to avoid contact with other kids.
Sameer : Wait, wait. He?
Dipa : Yes. Dr. Rekha is out of town. So, there was an male doctor. I just took suggestions from him.
Sameer : And what are the suggestions?
Dipa : He told me that I'm doing a nobel job. So I should continue this but..
Sameer : But?
Dipa : I shouldn't allow the other kid to touch me.
So I have bought two new feeding bottles for them.
Sameer : Two? What about that adult kid, you've mentioned.
Dipa : I didn't tell you about an adult boy. I've told you about a big boy, suffering from malnutrition. His age is hardly 12.
Sameer : What? 12?
But….
Dipa : Offf, Prevert minded hubby. Now stop.
Sameer : Awwwh. You know what I was flying high about thinking of you pushing your dudu to a young man. It was so amazing.
Dipa : Chhi. You are a dirty minded man.
And I know, if I really did this, you'll kill me.
So, stop talking bullshit. I'm on the middle of a road.
And I'm taking the auto now and coming back home.
By the way, when are you coming?
Sameer : Huh. I can't leave the office before 9.30.
Dipa : But why?
Sameer : Ah,You can't understand. Mr. Neogi is also in the office. Don't wait for me. You take your dinner on time.
Dipa :No, no. I'll be waiting for you. Try to come soon.
Bye.
Sameer : Bye.
Dipa hang off the call and stopped by the road to catch a auto or Toto( e-rickshaw )
Tukun was sleeping on her lap, putting his head on her left lap.
Dipa's big boobs were bouncing freely as she didn't wear her bra back under her blouse as per doctor's suggestion.
Soon a Toto came and agreed to drop her at her doorstep.
After a while Ramla called her.
Ramla: Didi, are you coming this evening?
Dipa : Ramla, I'm sorry, but I can't. Samir will be late and I'm now coming back from the doctor's clinic. And the doctor suggested something to me. So I'm not going now.
Ramla : Oh no. Didi, the little kid is crying very much. You don't have to go to the others now. But think about the little baby.
Dipa : I know Ramla Auntie. Don't worry.
You come to my house. I'll give you the milk.
Ramla : But how?
Dipa : Oh I'm in Toto now. I can't explain everything to you. Just come.
Ramla : Ok, Didi.

The sky was dark and a breezy wind was blowing. It seems a Storm or a heavy is coming soon.
Dipa reached home.
She put Tukun on the bed and changed his clothes as he was coming back from the clinic. She then removed her clothes and quickly washed her body and wore a thigh length baby doll nighty and then made some coffee and toast and then started watching the TV.
She was waiting for Ramla. From the evening encounter with the joss stick vendor in that skimpy nighty, she had gathered some courreges. So she didn't bother to wear the robe over that babydoll.
Soon the doorbell rang.
Dipa shouted, " Ramla Di. Wait.I'm coming "
She put the coffee mug on the center tea table and happily went to open the door.
As it was almost 8 at night and As only Ramla Auntie was coming, Dipa had chosen to wear more skimpy nighty than the evening.

It had bikini shaped cups over her huge milk tanks. And most of her breasts were outlining the cups from every side. Because that babydoll nighty had gifted to her by Sameer on their honeymoon, when her melons were smaller than now.
And the cups were made of some kind of semi transparent mesh materials and the entire dress was made of soft and thin satin material which ended just 2 inches below her Pussy.
And in the back, it was just at the parallel end of her butt cheeks.

She ran towards the door and opened the door with a gentle smile on her face.
But as she opened the door and looked up, her smiling face became pale and worried.
What the….. She closed the door before finishing her words.

It was Ramen at the doorstep. But he was not alone.
Another skinny black man was standing beside him.
He was very skinny and pitch black in color. He was wearing only a short lungi which was dangling a few inches above his knees. His legs were covered in some dirty mud and he was wearing a pair of very cheap and torn sandals. He was topless and all of his ribs were visible. The sweaty and smelly man was smiling at Dipa and he was missing some of his teeth.
Dipa was scared and quickly shut the door and started breathing heavily.
Ramen : Arre, Madam, why you? Shut the door?
Dipa : Why are you here and who is with you?
Ramen : Oh ho, madam, ha ha ha, don't be so scared. He is Poltu. My friend.
We were just drinking some liquor after work. But Ramla Di said that you asked her to come home to give her your milk for my children. So, She called me. I was nearby. So…..
Dipa : Ok. It's ok. But why do you bring your friend with you?
Poltu : See, I've told you. I'm a ugly man. No one likes me. Now see, your madam also got scared to see me.
Poltu said those words with a very sad voice.
Hearing his words Dipa's heartfelt sorry for him.
But she couldn't decide what to do.
Ramen said, Madam , you don't have to worry. Poltu is a very good man.
Dipa : I'm not worried. But you shouldn't bring another man with him to me.
Ramen : Ok, Madam, I'm sorry for this. Now please open the door.
Dipa was not only worried, she was a little shy also. But another part of her mind was telling her to open the door and display herself to the new stranger.
Her kinky mind and naughty clit was insisting her to open herself to the man but another part of her decent mind was getting shy and embarrassing.
She finally opened the door, slowly and hesitantly.
Her cheeks were red with embarrassment.
Her face was seeing the floor.
She whispered, come in.
Ramen : Ah, thank you madam. Hey Poltu, come in.
Poltu : No no, I'm ok here. I don't want to bother her anymore.
Dipa: Don't worry, Dada, come in.
Poltu : But, Madam, I'm a ugly dirty man. So…..
Dipa : No one is ugly in the world. But yes, your legs are dirty. So, you both go to the washroom straight from here and clean your legs and hands properly. And then come to the drawing room. I'm making coffee for you.
Poltu : But Madam, I'm a mathor( A Toilet cleaner). No one used to allow me inside their room.
Ramen : Are bhai, madam is not like others. She has a diamond heart. I've told you na, how she used to feed her milk to my son and to the other poor slum men.
Dipa's face went red. She wanted to beat Ramen. That man not only brought poltu with him, he also told him about her breast feeding to the slum men.
She was dying in anger and shame. But at the same time she was getting horny.
Before she could say anything, Poltu asked her, where is the washroom, madam?
Dipa : Ah this way.
They went to the washroom.
Dipa could see that both of their eyes were staring at her big milk tanks.
And her nipples were getting hard like bullets and poking the mesh fabric.
The impression of her light brown areolas and milky white melons getting prominent through the double layer of mesh and satin fabric, as her cups were getting wet with her milk.
The leaking of milk increased with her arousals.
More she was getting aroused, the more she was leaking milk.
And soon the cups over her boobs became fully wet.
She went to the kitchen and started making coffee for them.

After a few minutes she heard that the men were coming out of the bathroom.
Ramen stopped at the kitchen entrance and asked, madam, where should we sit?
Dipa : Go left and sit on the sofa.
Dipa came to the room with a tray filled with three mugs of coffee and some cookies.
Her babydoll's booby cups were totally drenched with her overflowing milk. And when she bent to put the tray on the tea table, almost 60% of her milky white boobs and the upper half of her areolas spilled out from her bikini cut cups. Even her side boobs and a huge amount of cleavage were visible.
Ramen's and Poltu's eyeballs fall down from their shocket. They couldn't believe what Dipa was showing them.
Dipa looked at them and saw, Paltu was sitting on the floor.
She smiled and said, hey Poltu why are you sitting on the floor?
Poltu: Boudi, After all I'm a Dalit man.
Dipa: Oh, shut up. Come here and sit on the sofa.
Poltu : But Boudi?
Dipa : No, but. Come on.
Good. Now take the coffee and tell me how it is.
Ramen : But Madam, we were having a little alcohol a few minutes ago. So, is it ok to consume coffee after that?
Dipa : Humm, I could smell that odor when you both came to my doorstep. Don't worry, this coffee will help you to come up from the hangover.
And I made it specially for you. Have it.
Dipa took the mugs from the table and then handed the mugs to them.
She was purposely bending in front of them.
And then she sat on the sofa opposite to them.
When she sat the hem of her babydoll raised up to her upper thigh. But her panty less pussy was still under the hem and hidden from the spectators. But…
But the juices she was leaking were making sticky transparent patches on her milky white smooth thighs.
The slits at the side of her waist were showing the side of her hips.
There were very faint,tiny, light brown and silky hair on her legs which were almost invisible.
But there was hair on her armpit and pubic area. Because she never goes outside wearing any sleeveless blouses or salwar. So there was no need to remove those hair.
So when she was lifting her arm to sip the coffee her right armpit hair was peeking out.
And that silky brown hair was waving by the Fan air.
That was making both men crazy. They were eating her lusty body with their eyes and looking at each other.
Dipa asked, Hey, why are you so silent? Didn't tell me how the coffee is?
Poltu : Yes Boudi, it's too good. We actually don't know much about coffee. But it's different and more delicious than we used to have in marriages.
Dipa : In marriages?
Ramen : Yes. We just have coffee when we are invited to any marriage ceremony or some other kind of occasion. Coffee is a luxury for us.
Poltu : Yes. But I have never had this kind of thick and tasty coffee ever. It must be an expensive coffee.
Dipa : No, no, it's just a regular one. But I made this especially for you guys.
Ramen : Hummm. Not the coffee, I think the speciality is in the milk. Where do you buy the milk, Madam? Mother Dairy? 
Dipa : Oh no. I didn't buy any milk.
Just then Tukun started crying.
Dipa said, ah excuse me. And she got up and ran to her bedroom.
The hem of that negligee flew up at her back when she was hopping towards the bedroom. Just a hint of her bottom butt appeared for a friction of a second and then the hem came down and covered her butt again. And she disappeared inside the bedroom.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Poltu : She didn't buy any milk? What does that mean? Ramen Bhai?
Ramen : That means…. What do you think? Hehe. He smiled…
Poltu : Really? She made this coffee with her breast milk?
Ramen: I think so.
Poltu : Ufff Ramen, Bhai this Boudi is mast yaar.
Did you see the wet patches on her boobs?
Ramen : Yes. Her boobs are always leaking milk. 
Poltu : Uff my dick is hard yaar. How tiny the dress she is wearing. She is showing everything. And did you see her ass? The dress just flew up.
Ramen : Yes Yaar, I've seen.
Poltu : Bhai do something. I want to fuck this Boudi. Uff sexy Bhabhi. My land is itching….
Ramen : Keep your patience. Don't force her.
Poltu : But I can't yaar.
Ramen : Susss. Dipa Boudi can hear us.
Poltu : Are Bhai, Do something. I'm unable to control myself. I have never seen such a sexy Boudi in my life. And…Uff…this coffee. I'm feeling goosebumps whenever I'm thinking about the milk. Yaar, how does it taste without the coffee?
Ramen : Shut up.
Ramen : I wanna drink this milk directly from the tank.
Ramen : Abbe Bokachoda, Stop now. Otherwise Boudi will kick us out. 

Yes, Dipa could hear their conversation. But she was not getting angry because of their conversation. Rather her wet pussy was twitching continuously.
Tukun was sucking one nipple and her other nipple was spraying milk like it was coming out from a tap.
Dipa lowered her straps and now the negligee was just resting on her waist.
She squeezed her left nipple and the milk spread out like jet spray and fell on the floor.
She moaned and then squeezed her left boob again.
Both of her nipples were hurting due to heavy  pressure of the milk.
Tukun was giving a little relief on her tight boob. But her left boob was about to burst the milk out.
She pressed her left boob and moaned loudly.
Aahhh…Ummaahh.
And she continued pressing her boob.
Her loud moan gave an opportunity to Ramen.
Hearing her moan, Ramen put the coffee mug on the table and ran towards the bedroom.
He slid the curtain and entered the room.
Ramen : What happened madam?
Dipa : Aayeee, what are you doing here?
Dipa quickly covered her boob and yelled at him.
Ramen : Oh Madam, I just heard your cry. So I thought that you may be in trouble.
Dipa : Oh no, nothing. Don't worry. You go and sit on the couch. I'm coming back soon.
Ramen : But Madam, you were crying and pressing your Maai….
Dipa : Maai?
Ramen : Maai means your Milk tank.
Dipa : Chhi. Ramen go. You know about my problem. I can't hold the pressure.
In the meantime Poltu took advantage of the situation and he entered the room also.
Now the situation was, Dipa was holding Tukun on her lap and Tukun was sucking her right boob and she was holding her left boob up and covering her nipple with her fingers.
And a stream of white milk was running down through her chest and belly and drenching the negligee which was scrambled on her waist.
Her entire legs were naked and as she was sitting on the bed, folding her legs, the hem of the babydoll was raised up and her juicy pussy maund was visible for them.

Poltu couldn't control himself and he uttered, Are bapreeee, Bara, what a sexy Boudi?..
Ufff.
Dipa : Oh no, Ramen, please leave my room. Please. Don't embarrass me anymore.
Ramen : Sorry Madam. We can't.
And I've already seen you before and we also…..
Dipa : Oh, please stop. Don't say this. Poltu is not aware of that..
Poltu : No, no, Dipa Boudi, He told us everything.
You're such a noble lady. Only for you, his baby is alive and healthy. And you also helped the poor slum people.
And You also satisfy our Ramen Bhai.. You're a great lady.
Dipa's face became red.
She couldn't answer.
Then the word stroke her brain, "US"
"Ramen told Us"....
What does that mean?
She was dying in shame but at the same time she was so excited.
And she could see the bulging tents inside Ramen and Poltu's lungi.
She just said, Please go….
Ramen : But Madam, we already seen you.. So…
Dipa : So? O ho, please go.
Ramen : But Tukun's milk?
Dipa : Please go to the drawing room and wait.
Please……
Dipa's voice was high and loud. And that's why Tukun got scared and left her right boob and her boob bounced. A little amount of milk sprinkled out and that fell on Ramen's feet.
Tukun started crying.
Dipa quickly left her left boob and held Tukun's head and her other hand held Tukun's legs and she started cuddling him.
Dipa : O le le, Tukun sona, don't cry babu. Don't cry. I didn't yell at you baby. Please stop crying.
But Tukun didn't stop crying. And he suddenly started pissing.
Tukun was naked as if he was just a small baby. His pee directly hit Dipa's left boob and then drenched her entire body and the negligee.
Dipa quickly stood up from the bed and stretched her hands to keep Tukun a little away from her body.
Now Tukun was pissing and his pee was drenching her arms and falling on the floor.
Dipas drenched babydoll negligee slid down a little on her hips.
Her naked boobs were bouncing in front of those two lusty men.
Tukun was crying.
Dipa was trying to manage him.
Tukun stopped pissing.
Dipa looked at herself and then helplessly looked at Ramen.

Ramen : Come on Poltu, let's leave our madam alone.
Come on.
He pulled Poltu out with him.
But Poltu was reluctant to leave the room and was turning his face and staring at her.

Dipa : Oh please, Don't go.
Please hold my baby for a little.
Her cloth was now hanging on her mid thighs.
She was almost naked and showing her naked boobs and pussy to them.
Hearing her call, Poltu released his arm from Ramen's grip and came closer to her and said, yes Boudi. Give me your son.
Saying that Poltu took Tukun from her and started dangling him on the air and then kissing his belly and looking at his eyes he was making various kinds of funny gestures and again lifting him up on the air and again taking him attached to his body and twisting his own body.
And within a few seconds Tukun started giggling.
Dipa and Ramen were amazed to watch how efficiently the unmarried Poltu handled the baby.
Ramen slowly went near her and said, your dress is drenched in milk and pee.
Saying that he started pushing the negligee down.
Dipa held the edge of her cloth and said, hey stop. What are you doing?
No…
Ramen looked at her eyes with a calm look and calmly said, it's dirty.
And he pushed it down.
Dipa just continued looking at his eyes and released the hem of the cloth.
Ramen just pushed the cloth below her knees and the cloth fell on the floor.
Dipa lifted her legs and got out of the cloth.

She was shivering but also was getting hornier.
Suddenly a Stormy wind hit the window and a heavy rain started. The rain was coming in through the opened window and drenching the bed.
Dipa : Oh no, the bed will be wet.
Saying that Dipa quickly got on the bed and crawled towards the window.
Poltu and Ramen were watching her naked ass jiggling and the crack was opening and closing when she was crawling on the bed.
She quickly shut the window and then turned back.
Both men were staring at her.
She suddenly realized her situation and quickly grabbed a pillow and put it in front of her.

Ramen : Aree Madam, Tukun's pee will ruin the pillow.
Leave it.
Dipa : No. You go from here.
Ramen : Are re, madam, come on let me wash your body.
Dipa : No.
She nodded her head and lowered her face.
Poltu was singing a sweet song and twisting his body.
And in that motion Tukun was laying his head on Poltu's shoulder and his eyes were becoming heavy.

Dipa : No, please. I'm feeling shy. Please leave me alone.
Poltu : Ok. Madam. But I think Tukun has fall asleep.
Take him.
Dipa : Oh. Give him to me.
Dipa again forgot her situation and went ahead to fulfill her motherhood duty.
She quickly left the pillow and crawled to the edge of the bed and forwarded her hand.
Dipa : Give him to me.
Poltu : Yes Madam. Take him.
Ramen : But madam, wait. You're dirty.
Dipa : Oh no.
She again covered her naked boobs with her arms.
Poltu : Don't worry Boudi. I'm laying your son in the cradle.
Ramen : Yes madam. Let me clean your body.
Dipa: No no please.
Ramen held her arm and pulled her.
She gave a false protest and then got down from the bed.
Dipa : What are you doing? Leave me. I'm feeling shy.
Ramen : Oh don't worry madam. Why be shy? I've already seen you naked.
Dipa : But Poltu didn't.
Ramen : But now he has also seen you already. So don't be shy.
Dipa : No, no. Let me go to the bathroom.
Ramen quickly lowered his face and licked her left boob with his tongue.
Dipa hissed and said, hey stop. What are you doing? The doctor told me not to allow anyone to suck my breast.
Ramen : Yes. I heard from Ramla Di. But now your boobs are already dirty.
So, let me clean it.
Dipa : Umm no. Stop.
Ramen : I can't.
Poltu quickly laid Tukun in the cradle and came behind Dipa.
He was hesitating.
Ramen was licking her left boob and rubbing his palm on her right boob.
Poltu came to her front and was just watching.
Dipa : Hey Poltu, what are you seeing? Please close your eyes. Ramen please let me go to the bathroom.
Don't lick my dirty body.
Ramen : Nothing is dirty in you, madam. You're as sacred as holy Ganges water.
He sucked her nipple and then lifted his face and said, Aahhh now I can say that the coffee was made with this milk. Aahh. Yammy.
Dipa couldn't control herself and she giggled. And just after the giggle she blushed and pushed Ramen back.
Oh please let me go.
Ramen : I know, after your bath you wouldn't allow us to suck your nipple.
So, please madam. Let us suck your dirty nipple and after that you will take your shower.
Dipa : Us means?
Ramen : Just see this poor guy. He is thirsty.
Dipa : No. Please..
Poltu : I know she will not allow me. I'm a dirty septic tank cleaner.
Dipa : No no. Not like that.
Ramen : Then let him suck your boob. Let him taste your milk.
Dipa : No no. I can't. I'm a married woman.
I can't cheat on my husband. This is wrong.
Ramen : You are just helping some poor and neglected people madam. This is a holy work. Nothing wrong with it.
Saying that he squeezed her right boob.
Dipa : Ummm. Aahh. But…
Ramen : What but? Madam?
Poltu : I'm a Dalit lower caste man.
Dipa : No. Don't think so degraded. You are a man.
Poltu : You're just trying to console me.
Dipa looked at him and forwarded her arm and grabbed his hair. She widened her eyes.
Poltu : What? Please don't Beat me madam.
Ramen lifted his face and left her boob.
They thought she would scold them out.
Dipa was angrily looking at them.
She spoke, I told you to stop. But…..
She got silent and started staring at them.
She lowered her face and tried to measure the bulges over their lungi and then again lifted her face and looked at them.
They froze.
She then pulled Poltu's hair and crashed his face on her right boob.
Dipa : Suck me. Suck my nipple and make my body clean with your tongue.

Poltu buried his face on her soft milk tank and Ramen laughed in excitement.
He also held her left boob and started sucking her boob.
Dipa : Drink, drink. I've got lots of milk. Aahh. Ummm. Don't bite my nipple. Softly. Aahh.
Ummm.
Ahh ahh ahh. Yeah. Yess. Lick. Lick. Ahh softly. Ahh, bite softly. Ah ah. Noo. Yess bite bite.. Ahh harder, harder. Ahh tear my nipple.
Uufff. Ahh ah ah.
She was pressing their face on her boobs.
And slowly her left hand lowered and went on her crotch.
She couldn't control and rubbed her clit.
She spread her legs and started rubbing her clit.
Slowly they left her boobs and started licking her chest and belly.
Dipa was moaning continuously.
Her continuous moaning and the heavy rain and the thunder making heavenly music.
Soon Ramen was licking her pussy and its juices.
Poltu took her ass and buried his face between her ass crack.
He was sniffing her ass hole and then he started licking her ass crack.
Dipa : Hey Poltu stop. What are you doing? Ummm. Don't lick my dirty ass. Ahhh.
Poltu : Just tell me,Boudi, are you feeling good?
Dipa : Ahh yeah.. Poltu it's feeling so good. But it's dirty.
Poltu : Ummm, your ass is like heaven. Boudi let me eat it.
Dipa  pushed Ramen's head and moaned.
Dipa : Ahh, ummmm Poltu it's so awesome but Ramen please stop licking my clit. I'm feeling pressure..
And she couldn't stop her word and started squirting.
Ramen opened his mouth and was accepting her squirt into her mouth.
Dipa : Hey you two dirty..
Poltu : Ummm. You're so yummy Boudi. Let us eat you.
Dipa : Yes. Eat me. Aahhh eat me. Eat me.. Ahh yes lick me. Lick my ass hole, lick my pee hole. Uuufff I can't control anymore. Fuck me off fuck me. Please fuck me aah.
Ramen : Madam,come down and lay on the floor.
Dipa : Yes yes. I'm lying. Fuck me quickly.
Aah.
She squatted down and pulled the knot of Ramen's lungi.
Dipa : Ohh wow it's so hard. Umm. 
She rubbed her fingers through her shaft and hissed.
She grabbed his dick and lowered her face.
She saw the dripping pre cum and sniffed his dick head.
The smell was dirty, sweaty and pungy. But that felt so good to her.
She sniffed his dick again and said, Poltu please come here.
Poltu was still trying to lick her ass, bending his head to the floor while she was squatting in front of Ramen.
She grabbed his hair and pulled him to her front.
Dipa : Umm let me see your dick.
She couldn't believe that she was acting so slutty. But she was unable to behave decently.
She was so lusty.
She quickly pulled Poltu's lungi out and she became amazed to see the size of that skinny man's dick.
It was almost 9 inches long and the grip was also so thick. And it was pitch dark in color.
Leaking pre cum.
Seeing two throbbing hard dicks in front of her eyes, her upper jaw started dripping water inside her mouth.
Her lips automatically opened wider and she sniffed Poltu's dick.
Poltu was the dirtiest man she had ever met but at that moment that filthy and smelly dick was feeling like a yummy meat to her.
She quickly opened her mouth and kissed the pee hole of his dick.
Umm. She moaned and licked the dripping pre cum.
Poltu : Boudi, suck it. Suck it.
Dipa : Umm wait, let me feel the taste, ummm.
Ramen tapped his dick on her cheek.
Dipa held the dick and gave it a kiss also and then she started sucking both the dick alternatively and sometimes simultaneously.
And after around 10 minutes they both sprayed their thick cum on her face and in her mouth one after another.
Some of their cum dropped on her hair and chest.
She scooped the cum from her chest and licked the cum and swallowed it.
Then they laid her on the dirty floor and started fucking her.
When Ramen was fucking her pussy , Poltu was sucking her breast or she was sucking his dick and then Poltu was fucking her pussy Ramen was fucking her mouth.
Poltu : We wanna fuck you together.
Dipa : Yesss. I also want two dicks together.
Poltu : Then get on your knees. I wanna fuck your ass.
Dipa : Noooo. I can't do that.
Poltu : why Boudi?
Dipa : No. It's so painful.
Poltu : I'll make it easier. Trust me.
Dipa : No please.
Poltu : Arre. Nothing will happen.
Come on.
Ramen : Yes Madam. Come on.
Dipa : But.
Poltu : Do you trust me?
Dipa : No.
Poltu : Off ho Boudi. Please.
Ramen : Please Madam, he is requesting you so eagerly.
Didn't your husband ever fuck your ass?
Dipa : Yes, a couple of times. But…
Poltu : But he doesn't know how to do it.
Come on Boudi.. Trust me.
Dipa : Ok. But if I feel pain then don't force me.
Poltu : You'll enjoy it. I promise.
Now get on your fours.
Dipa : Ok.
She got on her fours and lifted her ass.
Poltu saw thousands of dots all over her ass cheeks. Means she was getting goosebumps.
Poltu smiled and lowered his face.
He licked her ass crack.
She shivered.
Ramen put his dick in front of her face.
Dipa lifted her left hand and pushed the foreskin of his dick back and then licked the dick head. The mixture of her own pussy juices and his pre cum and dried cum filled her mouth.
She closed her eyes and slid her lips on his shaft. Half of his dick entered her mouth.
There in the back, Poltu spreaded her ass cheeks and put his tongue on her anus rim and started licking the rim.
Dipa's wet cunt was twitching and her anal hole was squeezing and closing and then the hole was opening wide and the mussels were pushing out.
Poltu was stimulating her ass hole continuously with his tongue.
He gathered some spit and spit a glob of saliva into her anus. And then pushed his tongue inside her anus.
His tongue started licking the inside wall of her anus.
Dipa was shivering and biting Ramen's dick.
She bent her head a little and took his balls inside her mouth and started chewing them literally. She was moaning continuously.
Poltu was tongue fucking her ass hole.
Ramen put his two palms on her boobs and started pinching her nipples.
Dipa moaned, Uiiiiii ummm. Ahh fuck me fuck my wse hole with your dirty black cock. Oh god what's happening with me. Where has my shame gone? Where is my modesty?
Oh no I'm becoming a bad girl, a shameless girl.
Ahh ah yes. Fuck my ass hole with your tongue.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Oh I wanna be bad. More bad. Ahh just fuck me. Aahh it's awesome m being bad is fucking fantastic.aahh I wanna be a fucker Boudi. Aah I want to fuck the whole Para( Locality ).
Aahh.
And that time poltu put two of his fingers inside her anus and she went crazy and louder.
She grabbed Ramen's balls so tightly that Ramen screamed in pain.
Ramen tried to push her hand back but she didn't leave her grip on his balls and put his dick into her mouth again and started sucking his cock furiously.
And Poltu was fucking her anus with two fingers and she was thrusting her ass backwards on his fingers.
Ramen's dick was hitting her throat but after giving blowjobs to old Usman for a few days she had overcome the gag reflection. So she was easily absorbing the continuous thrust of that thick long dick on her throat. Only she was making a continuous noise with every thrust, " Oak, oak, oak, oakt att okth okth okth iokth.
And with that rhythm she was thrusting her ass on Poltu's hand.
Poltu pinched her clit with his other hand and she made a shrill noise and her entire hips shaken.
Poltu then put two fingers inside her pussy and started fucking her ass hole and pussy with his fingers simultanously.
Dipa's hips started twerking and her entire body was twisting and bending like a snake. She was hissing.
Poltu increased the speed and Dipa started squirting on his hand and floor.
Her anus stiffened and Poltu's fingers stuck inside her anus.
Dipa left Ramen and her hand fell on the floor and then her face touched the floor and her ass lifted to the back more and started twerking again.
Poltu : Do you have coconut oil? Boudi?
Dipa : Aahhhhh aaaaa ahahahaha. Yessss. In the bathroommmmmmm.. Ah ah ahhh iiiiiihh. Oh oh.
She turned and laid on her back on the floor on her squirting water. Poltu's fingers slipped out from her ass hole.
She lifted her neck and pulled Poltu above her and planted a kiss on his lips.
And then again kissed his lips, again again and again. And then she pushed her tongue inside his mouth. The mixed smell of alcohol, coffee and the foul taste of her anus and his saliva filled her taste buds. But she didn't remove her tongue and started rolling her tongue inside his mouth and around his tongue.
Ramen was amazed to see Dipa behaving like this much of slutty.
Even she never be so open with him though he had just fucked her just twice before that day.
She was kissing Poltu so passionately that Ramen was feeling jealous. She never kissed him like that.
Dipa took Poltu's hands and placed them on her melons and pressed them on her boobs.
And then she put her palms on his naked ass and started pressing them and spreading them.
Ramen was so jealous and also horny. He started stroking his dick.
Dipa then broke the kiss and put one finger inside Poltu's ass hole. She said, Ramen Bring the coconut oil from the bathroom.
Poltu jolted by the feel of her finger inside his asshole.
He pushed her and got up from her.
He then sucked her left nipple and squeezed her right boob.
Dipa : Drink my milk. Drink.
She held his neck and pushed on her boob.
Ramen brought the oil and saw she was pressing Poltu's face on her boob and fingering his ass hole.
Ramen pulled Poltu's hair and lifted his face and said, " Khankir bacha, ei ne narkel tel. Bhalo kore magir ponde dhukie de. Tarpore amra eksathe chudbo magi ke". ( Son of a bitch, take the oil and filled this whore's ass hole with the oil and then we will fuck her both hole together.)
Poltu had thought that Dipa would get angry by Ramen's words. But Dipa replied, " হ্যা, হ্যা, আমার পোঁদে ভালো করে নারকোল তেল ঢুকিয়ে দে। যাতে আমি তোর ওই মোটা বাঁড়া টা আমার পোঁদে নিতে পারি আর রমেন এর বাঁড়া টা আমার গুদে। উফফফফ আর পারছিনা রে। চোদ আমায় চোদ। আরও জোরে জোরে চোদ। জলদি ঢোকা তোদের বাঁড়া আমার গুদে আর পোঁদে। চোদ একসাথে চোদ আমাকে। ( Yes, yes, apply the coconut oil inside my ass hole, apply generously so that I can take your thick and big dick inside my ass hole. And Ramen's dick inside my fucking cunt. Ufff I can't tolerate anymore. Fuck me, fuck me. You ass holes fuck me quickly. Fuck me harder. Thrust your dicks inside my ass hole and cunt hole. Fuck my holes together. )
Poltu : Yes, Khanki Magi, Randi,we will fuck you harder. Now lift your legs and spread your ass hole.
Dipa : হ্যা হ্যা আমি এখন একটা খানকিমাগী। রেন্ডি আমি।নে আমি পা তুলছি আর আমার পোঁদ ফাঁক করছি। নে এবারে আমার পোঁদে তেল ঢোকা আর তারপরে তোর বাঁড়া টা। ( Yes, yes I'm a whore, a randi. See I'm lifting my legs and spreading my ass hole. Now insert the oil and then insert your dick.)
Poltu put the shalimar coconut oil's bottle at her anus hole and then squeezed the polymer bottle with full force.
The oil jet sprayed inside her hole and she shivered in joy.
And then poltu threw the bottle aside and inserted three fingers inside her anus and started spreading her ass hole.
She was moaning softly.
Soon her anus hole became wider and smoother.
Ramen slept beside her and started sucking one of her boobs and kneading the other melon.
Poltu lifted her hips up and then adjusted his dick at her anus hole.
And slowly started pushing it in.
First his head entered and he stopped and started grinding his dick head inside her anus.
She was quivering in excitement and a little pain.
Poltu's dick was slowly entering inside her anus.
Half of dick entered inside her ass hole.
Her moaning and quivering increased and then Poltu made a small thrust and his entire dick 
Entered inside her ass hole.
Awwwww ahhhahh. Uuuhuhuhuuuuhuu.
Her legs and hips were shaking in pain.
Her eyes widened and lips started shivering.
Pull it off pull it off. I can't take this. Ohh ho ho ufff. Please pull off. She was screaming in pain.
Poltu : Relax, Boudi. Just give it some moments. Everything will be fine.
Dipa was biting her lips and pushing him back.
She pushed Ramen also, from her boobs.
But Poltu started moving his shaft slowly in and out inside her anus. And slowly the uneasy and painful abrasion reduced and his dick started moving inside her anal easily.
And her screaming face became excited and lustful again.
Poltu increased his speed and Dipa started thrusting her hip back on his dick.
She grabbed Ramen's dick and pulled it into her mouth.
Ramen was mad and jealous of both Dipa and poltu. He started pounding her face like crazy.
But Dipa was enjoying it thoroughly.
Poltu also increased the thrust.
Dipa found her milk tanks were wanting some pleasure too. But both the men were busy in other parts of her lusty body.
So she took care of her milk tanks on her own and started pumping them and pulling the nipples on her own.
Soon poltu said, wait a minute.
And he made her on her fours and inserted his dick into her ass hole from behind and then Ramen started fucking her mouth.
She was getting banged by those two lower class dirty men posing like a dog.
Poltu then pushed her aside and Ramen's dick slipped from her mouth.
Poltu laid on the floor and said, Boudi,ride on me.
Dipa quickly squatted on him and held his dick in her hand and adjusted her ass hole on his dick and then sat.
His dick smoothly entered her ass hole.
She closed her eyes and started bouncing on his dick.
And after a few bounce poltu pulled her from back and she laid on his chest on her back.
Poltu : Ramen bhai, Now you can insert on her fucking cunt.
Ramen : Yes bhai. Wait.
Ramen adjusted his dick and after some failure finally he entered into her widened pussy.
And they both started fucking her.
But that was not smooth.
When Ramen was pounding then Poltu had to stop his movement and when Poltu was trying to move his dick Ramen was slipping out from her cunt.
She was enjoying everything.
Her naked body was pressing and kneading between the two naked men.
Her boobs were rolling under Ramen's hairy and sweaty chest.
But the men were not satisfied with the result.
So then took her on their lap.
One held her from behind and the other held her from the front.
Dipa's legs folded up and wrapped behind Ramen. And they thrust their dick from below into her holes.
They were thrusting from below and she was bouncing on their dick.
They all were moaning and Dipa was kissing frequently on Ramen's lips and sometimes she was finding his nose in front of her lips and she was sucking his nose tip imagining it as another dick. She was licking and sucking his nose.
That went for 7-8 minutes and then Ramen's body started jolting and he released his ziz inside her pussy hole.
And he was about to leave her but she grabbed his neck and bit his ear and met her orgasm.
Seeing the both having their orgasm, Poltu couldn't hold anymore and deposited his load inside her anus.
They all then laid on the dirty floor.

Dipa was lying between them. Her holes were leaking their ziz.
She was rubbing their hairy chest and they were playing with her boobs.
Ramen asked, from where you learned these dirty words, madam?
Dipa blushed and said, oh please don't ask me. I even can't believe that I was saying those words.
Poltu : That's natural, Boudi. But how do you know about these words?
Dipa : Don't know. Maybe It was in my subconscious mind. Sameer had shown me many dirty videos. Maybe I heard these languages from there.
But please now you both go. And let me go to the bathroom.
Poltu : Yes Boudi. Let's go. We will make you clean.
Dipa : No, no, please.
Ramen : Oh please madam. Don't Deny.
Dipa : Hi hi. Ok. Let's go.

Tukun was in a deep sleep. Poltu had covered him with a soft satin cover.
Dipa once looked at him and then went with the two naked dirty men in the bathroom.
In the bathroom they applied soap in every corner of her body. They washed her boobs and underboobs. Her armpit and groins. And her cunt and ass hole. And she also applied soap on their dick and she lowered their foreskin and cleaned their dick head and their balls and groins. And their ass crack and armpit and their tiny nipples.
She also pinched and bit their nipples.
And finally she gave them blowjobs. Ramen was released into her mouth and poltu didn't release anything.
Finally they came to the drawing room and Dipa gave them Sameer's used but good condition clothes. They thanked her and said buy to her.
Dipa  said, wait. Where are you going?
Ramen, how can you forget about your child?
Wait here.
Ramen : Oh yes. Sorry.
Dipa : Please sit on the sofa.
She was still naked.
She went in and brought two new feeding bottles.
She sat opposite to them and spread her legs.
She noticed Poltu was squeezing his bulge.
She first applied a scrubber cloth over her boobs and cleaned the area around her areolas and then She opened one bottle and put it in front of her naked dangling boob. She tried to pull her nipple. But a very little amount of milk came out. She tried many times but she could release a very small amount of milk.
Ramen : What Happened, madam? Is the milk empty?
Dipa : No no. I can feel it inside me. But….
Poltu : You are doing it wrong.
Let me help you, Boudi.
Dipa : Oh poltu please, do something. 
Poltu got up and then kneeled down in front of her.
He said, Ramen,come here and hold these two bottles.
Ramen stood behind him and held the two bottles in front of her nipples. A little lower from her nipples, actually.
Poltu started squeezing her boobs and then sliding his palms on her nipples and pulling her nipples.
The milk was coming out and falling into the bottles fluently.
Dipa was leaning on the back and she was pumping her boobs from under and looking at Poltu's eyes.
Within 5 minutes the two bottles were filled with her milk.
Poltu handed over the bottles and she closed the caps and said, Ramen take these bottles.
One is for the little one and the other is for the older one.
Ramen : Older means? For me?
Dipa : Shut up. For your older son. Dirty minded man.
Ramen : Thank you madam. You're a true angel for us. God bless you madam.
Dipa : Oh please don't say this.
By the way, Poltu was saying that you told them everything about me. So what is the meaning of "them"?
Ramen : Ahh…madam…I…. I mean….
Dipa : What? Say…. You spread rumors about me to all of your friends? 
Poltu : No, no, Boudi. No rumors. He actually was praising you and he told us about your nobel work. He told us how you helped the poor and sick men in the slum and…..
Dipa : And? Did you tell them that I fed my milk to Usman?
Ramen remained silent and lowered his head.
Dipa: Did you tell your friends that I also allow you to fulfill your lust for me? Did you?
He remained silent.
Dipa : What? Answer me. Poltu, you tell me, did he tell you everything?
Poltu : Yes, Boudi. He told us everything.
Dipa : And what does this "Us" mean?
She looked angrily at Ramen.
Ramen looked at her in fear and then he took the bottles and ran towards the door.
Dipa : Wait, where are you going? Answer my questions… She also ran naked behind him.
But Ramen opened the door and started running.
It was raining heavily. But he didn't stop and went out.
Dipa shouted: please lock the gate.
Ramen stopped and looked back at her.
He quickly locked the gate and ran away.
Dipa stood at the door and couldn't control her giggling. But she quickly hid her giggling from Poltu.
And she suddenly realized that she was standing totally naked in front of the entrance door.
She quickly shut the door and turned around.
Poltu saw the hidden smile behind her angar and the excitement on her face.
Dipa : What are you waiting for? Go.
Poltu : Boudi, you blocked my way. And I'm not willing to leave this sexy naked lady so early.
Dipa : How dare you say this?
Poltu : Just how you lost your shame and standing in front of me naked, for the same reason I dare to stay here and say this.
Dipa tried to react angrily and tried to cover her boobs and pussy with her hand but she couldn't. She first giggled and then burst into laughter.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply