Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parent sex - Mom sex
(11-10-2023, 12:31 AM)Destiny22 Wrote: I have seen. Multiple times. My mother used to wear saree at night. And we three used to sleep togather. First my father will hug her from behind and caress her boobs over the blouse. And lift the saree. Finger her to make her wet. And they will fuck face to face.

nice how big was he? did she moan loud? how she moaned? where did he release his juice?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(12-10-2023, 11:10 PM)Lumberjack95 Wrote: I think so

when how?
how she reacted what she say?
Like Reply
(12-10-2023, 10:18 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: did she not realise and stop u?
pressed ehr boobs or sucked?

That is a technique even i dont know how i do it but when she breathe out i touched her pussy and then i dont pull back and just feel her pussy for minutes if i need to adjust my hand i observe her breathe and then move my hand 
Kyonki sota samay jo relax wali saansein rehti hai woh alag hi samjh aaati hai isiliya 
I dont know if it is that technique that i never get caught or my mom sleep like kumbhkaran  but i also used this same technique on my cousins and succesfully feel their hairy wet pussy
But if you want to try this technique be cautious and let me know
[+] 2 users Like Dannydanny69's post
Like Reply
(15-10-2023, 05:39 AM)Dannydanny69 Wrote: That is a technique even i dont know how i do it but when she breathe out i touched her pussy and then i dont pull back and just feel her pussy for minutes if i need to adjust my hand i observe her breathe and then move my hand 
Kyonki sota samay jo relax wali saansein rehti hai woh alag hi samjh aaati hai isiliya 
I dont know if it is that technique that i never get caught or my mom sleep like kumbhkaran  but i also used this same technique on my cousins and succesfully feel their hairy wet pussy
But if you want to try this technique be cautious and let me know

hmmm ok
maybe she was just enjying it too
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
(16-10-2023, 10:50 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: hmmm ok

If it is true i should try to fuck her
[+] 1 user Likes Dannydanny69's post
Like Reply
(16-10-2023, 10:50 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: hmmm ok

If
Like Reply
(17-10-2023, 01:06 PM)Dannydanny69 Wrote: If it is true i should try to fuck 
ufff
Like Reply
I saw mom and dad many times but first I saw when I was ** year. My room and my Parents room are besides each other. Between our room there is a mini vent window. I was always curious look at the windows when lights on during my sleep. One day there is big almira placed in my room under the same vent window. By looking that opportunity I decided to climb on look through the window holes.
Then when night come, at 10 pm I climbed up on the almira and peep at window hole, After that i was shocked what i saw. My mom was fully naked lying on the bed and my dad wearing a condom. Then my put liquid on his penis and also on my mom pussy. Then dad lay on my mom and put his penis inside her pussy and start pumping. after something he discharged and remove Condom and put on table beside. Then my mom wipe her pussy with cloth. Then chat something. And after 30 min my dad again wear another Condom and this they doggy style and last up to 15 min. I was heat by saw this and scared also.
My mom body was beautiful her size is 38 30 36.
She has nice pair of boobs and ass.

after that I saw many times and it was regular show for me . Then one day my dad was fucking mom without Condom. I was first time i saw his fucking mom without Condom. I was thinking may be they planing another baby. But I was wrong when i saw medical Report under their bed when they were went somewhere. It was my dad vasectomy Report. My did vasectomy surgery .so now he did not need any Condom. That's way I didn't found any Condom packet at their room.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 2 users Like rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
Anyone saw mom getting fuked on diwali special by anyone?
Like Reply
(09-10-2023, 01:44 AM)Dannydanny69 Wrote: Yes onetime in  night hearing my mom i got fucking hard and cant control myself so i pulled my shorts down but my mom heard the sound of me pulling my short down so she tell my dad that he is not asleep but my dad don't care and continue fucking her after sex my mom get up and see me with flash but i act of sleep 
I have never see them other than normal sex and that also in massionary position no sucking nothing just do the job and sleep type

same thing happened with me multiple times from 7th standard to intermediate... heartbeat was damn high n blood was pumping up so fast.. crazy moments
[+] 1 user Likes silentkisser208's post
Like Reply
(25-12-2023, 03:45 PM)silentkisser208 Wrote: same thing happened with me multiple times from 7th standard to intermediate... heartbeat was damn high n blood was pumping up so fast.. crazy moments

share details
her looks sizes 

how he enjyed her
Like Reply
(14-11-2023, 11:33 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: Anyone saw mom getting fuked on diwali special by anyone?

With oldman
Like Reply
Yes, I have seen 3 to 4 times my mom getting fucked. First by my dad and after he passed away by a few other men. V kinky shit. Connect with me at gchat alphaplus4444 at gmail
Like Reply