Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parent sex - Mom sex
Anyone seen dad fuking mom or anyone else fuking mom, when younger or when grown up? share your experience

How you saw
what all you saw
was mom full naked
her sizes
was he making love or using her hard

how u felt seeing it
did u try to get naughty too later with mom ay any time
[+] 2 users Like guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(05-10-2023, 07:45 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: Anyone seen dad fuking mom or anyone else fuking mom, when younger or when grown up? share your experience

How you saw
what all you saw
was mom full naked
her sizes
was he making love or using her hard

how u felt seeing it
did u try to get naughty too later with mom ay any time

I have seen them both in my young days and grown up..
In young days I used to sleep with them so I had seen them...in grown up I have seen them in couple of times...once in summer afternoon they thought I was sleeping in my room so they were doing it and I peeked and once some guest came in our house we were sleeping in same room,firstly dad and me in a bed and mom in a matress separately..later I found them doing that night...

Whenever I say them my mom wasn't full naked mostly in peticoat...
My mom's boobies are 36d and 38 ass
Dad was making love

In my younger days I got hard but I didn't know about sex that time..but grown up I also got aroused seeing them...jerked....

I have uplifted her nighty many times and jerked on her peticoats
[+] 4 users Like KataLaora's post
Like Reply
(05-10-2023, 08:05 PM)KataLaora Wrote: I have seen them both in my young days and grown up..
In young days I used to sleep with them so I had seen them...in grown up I have seen them in couple of times...once in summer afternoon they thought I was sleeping in my room so they were doing it and I peeked and once some guest came in our house we were sleeping in same room,firstly dad and me in a bed and mom in a matress separately..later I found them doing that night...

Dad was making love

In my younger days I got hard but I didn't know about sex that time..but grown up I also got aroused seeing them...jerked....

wow nice ever got tempted to get full naughty with her?
Like Reply
(05-10-2023, 08:05 PM)KataLaora Wrote: I have seen them both in my young days and grown up..

Dad was making love

COOL DUDE 
If u like incest, bisex, nudism, cuckold or anything try to DM me - BASU  Heart
Like Reply
Growing up whenever my mom and dad would have a fight at home that night they used to have sex at night. Countless time I have seen them. Also, whenever we attended any wedding functions or some functions where mom would ware nice clothes and put make up, where other ladies also would do the same, that night again dad would get wild. Later I stated sleeping in other room as I had become big but occasionally I had seen them  sleeping without anything in the morning. Many times mom would come out of the room wearing petticoat outling everything.
Uffff hottttttt.
[+] 2 users Like chiragthefucker's post
Like Reply
Hum pehla ek hi room main sote tha main mummy and papa ki maina kai baar awaazein suni hai kyonki room main andhera hotha tha Ammi bolti thi mat karo woh jag jayega toh papa bolte tha ki nahi jagah aur chodna lagta tha mummy ki chudiyon ki awaaz aur chap chap ki awaaz pure room main goonjti thi aur kai baar woh bina suit pehna sirf salwar main hi sojati thi aur jab subah main uthka dekhta toh unke bada gore doodh khulla rehta tha aur main wahi muth maarna lagta thAma unke mote chucho ko dekhka
[+] 1 user Likes Dannydanny69's post
Like Reply
(06-10-2023, 01:51 PM)chiragthefucker Wrote: Growing up whenever my mom and dad would have a fight at home that night they used to have sex at night. Countless time I have seen them. Also, whenever we attended any wedding functions or some functions where mom would ware nice clothes and put make up, where other ladies also would do the same, that night again dad would get wild. Later I stated sleeping in other room as I had become big but occasionally I had seen them  sleeping without anything in the morning. Many times mom would come out of the room wearing petticoat outling everything.
Uffff hottttttt.

wow nice what all u seen dad do with her? did he make her suck? did he make love to her or used her hard?
how alll she moaned?
did he filll her holes or spray on her body?
did mom eevr realsied u saw her get fuked?
Like Reply
(08-10-2023, 12:12 AM)Dannydanny69 Wrote: Hum pehla ek hi room main sote tha main mummy and papa ki maina kai baar awaazein suni hai kyonki room main andhera hotha tha Ammi bolti thi mat karo woh jag jayega toh papa bolte tha ki nahi jagah aur chodna lagta tha mummy ki chudiyon ki awaaz aur chap chap ki awaaz pure room main goonjti thi aur kai baar woh bina suit pehna sirf salwar main hi sojati thi aur jab subah main uthka dekhta toh unke bada gore doodh khulla rehta tha aur main wahi muth maarna lagta thAma unke mote chucho ko dekhka

nice mom evr realised us een ehr get fuk n topless?

ever felt liek getting naughty with her?
Like Reply
(08-10-2023, 08:38 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: nice mom evr realised us een ehr get fuk n topless?

ever felt liek getting naughty with her?

Yes onetime in  night hearing my mom i got fucking hard and cant control myself so i pulled my shorts down but my mom heard the sound of me pulling my short down so she tell my dad that he is not asleep but my dad don't care and continue fucking her after sex my mom get up and see me with flash but i act of sleep 
I have never see them other than normal sex and that also in massionary position no sucking nothing just do the job and sleep type
[+] 3 users Like Dannydanny69's post
Like Reply
(09-10-2023, 01:44 AM)Dannydanny69 Wrote: Yes onetime in  night hearing my mom i got fucking hard and cant control myself so i pulled my shorts down but my mom heard the sound of me pulling my short down so she tell my dad that he is not asleep but my dad don't care and continue fucking her after sex my mom get up and see me with flash but i act of sleep 
I have never see them other than normal sex and that also in massionary position no sucking nothing just do the job and sleep type

ok nice
afetr this incident manage to see ehr get fuked every again or not?

did she ask u if u were awake?
Like Reply
(09-10-2023, 10:57 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: ok nice
afetr this incident manage to see ehr get fuked every again or not?

did she ask u if u were awake?

No never seen him fucked but peep on her in bathroom while bathing and  making vudeo of her and cum on her bra while sniffing her panty
Like Reply
(10-10-2023, 12:21 AM)Dannydanny69 Wrote: No never seen him fucked but peep on her in bathroom while bathing and  making vudeo of her and cum on her bra while sniffing her panty

A lady's bathing body is the best scene in the world
[+] 2 users Like Lumberjack95's post
Like Reply
(10-10-2023, 12:21 AM)Dannydanny69 Wrote: No never seen him fucked but peep on her in bathroom while bathing and  making vudeo of her and cum on her bra while sniffing her panty

nice ever felt her body up direct indirectly?
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
(10-10-2023, 09:32 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: nice ever felt her body up direct indirectly?

Mamy time i feel her in public like in crowded places in order to protect her from others i got chance to feel her ass and many time i rub her pussy while sleeping in afternoon becoz noone is in home that time she always sleep after loosening salwar so i got a chance to feel her pussy
Like Reply
(10-10-2023, 04:12 PM)Lumberjack95 Wrote: A lady's bathing body is the best scene in the world

Do you senn anyone while bathing
Like Reply
I have seen. Multiple times. My mother used to wear saree at night. And we three used to sleep togather. First my father will hug her from behind and caress her boobs over the blouse. And lift the saree. Finger her to make her wet. And they will fuck face to face.
[+] 3 users Like Destiny22's post
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 12:06 AM)Dannydanny69 Wrote: Do you senn anyone while bathing

Yes I have. Saw my mother a few times. Also seen other ladies bathing near rivers. They have to change clothes in open areas so if you're attentive enough, you do get a peek at their boobs and ass (and on rare occasions, their pussy too).
[+] 2 users Like Lumberjack95's post
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 12:06 AM)Dannydanny69 Wrote: Mamy time i feel her in public like in crowded places in order to protect her from others i got chance to feel her ass and many time i rub her pussy while sleeping in afternoon becoz noone is in home that time she always sleep after loosening salwar so i got a chance to feel her pussy

did she not realise and stop u?
pressed ehr boobs or sucked?
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
(11-10-2023, 12:57 AM)Lumberjack95 Wrote: Yes I have. Saw my mother a few times. Also seen other ladies bathing near rivers. They have to change clothes in open areas so if you're attentive enough, you do get a peek at their boobs and ass (and on rare occasions, their pussy too).

nice lovely  mom ever realised u saw her naked?
Like Reply
(12-10-2023, 10:19 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: nice lovely  mom ever realised u saw her naked?

I think so
[+] 1 user Likes Lumberjack95's post
Like Reply