Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Plz reply man...when will we recieve update buddy?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi everyone, sorry to keep you guys waiting. As i told there will be no updates for some time as i have important things happening in life. There will not be any updates for at least next couple of months. I have the plots in my mind but didn't get a chance to write as im very occupied with other things. Thanks for the patience.
[+] 1 user Likes Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
(19-09-2023, 07:35 PM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Hi everyone, sorry to keep you guys waiting. As i told there will be  no updates for some time as i have important things happening in life. There will not be any updates for at least next couple of months. I have the plots in my mind but didn't get a chance to write as im very occupied with other things. Thanks for the patience.

Take your time..... 
Try to give updates once in a week at least.... 
Story is going great.....
Like Reply
ah update soon plz..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(19-09-2023, 07:35 PM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Hi everyone, sorry to keep you guys waiting. As i told there will be  no updates for some time as i have important things happening in life. There will not be any updates for at least next couple of months. I have the plots in my mind but didn't get a chance to write as im very occupied with other things. Thanks for the patience.

Hey bro if you not mind....... can I continue this story from here in my style ....... I will make sure it will not destroy the story......... it is just to keep your fans with you till you free yourself.
[+] 2 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
(01-10-2023, 12:34 PM)Gauravbaba Wrote: Hey bro if you not mind....... can I continue this story from here in my style ....... I will make sure it will not destroy the story......... it is just to keep your fans with you till you free yourself.

Bro, can u also look into this story and continue this a good story line https://xossipy.com/thread-55285.html
Like Reply
 Please come back quickly..  Waiting for your writing
Like Reply
Just making sure..this thread remains on first page..so when author come back he can easily find it to write
Like Reply
When will you comeback??
Like Reply

When will you comeback?? Please comeback quickly
Like Reply
Oh No. Things happening too fast. Please tell me this is a dream.

Devika's unknown side, her involuntary body reaction should be exposed through someone other than the 3 boys..like how Amir' massage turned her in a bit..that sort of random unexpected event once in a while is what keeps the anticipation / mystery)unknowns always exciting.

I am a new member ( on nofap for 23 days) and I came accross this thread and have been binge reading since then, but discovered that story isn't finished.

However I would like say,  you awesome writing skills and I really hope this just a dream
Like Reply
Bro . please give an update in this. Your narration is so balanced and so is the plot.
Like Reply
Please comeback quickly.. Miss your writing...
Like Reply
what a shame...this was a better narration
Like Reply
(28-08-2023, 09:41 PM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Hi everyone, hope you guys enjoyed the story so far. Thanks for all the comments and feedbacks. Next updates will take some time as i haven't got any time to start writing. I have the plots in my mind. But recently don't have much time to write. So just letting you know guys that there will be extended period without any updates, before i could finish writing something. Thanks hope you guys understand and continue to support when I come back

Comeback quickly.. Miss your writing,,  almost 3 month have passed, you didn't give any update...  Update please
Like Reply
please please please update soon...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Comeback quickly ..
Like Reply
Looks like this is abandoned! Cheer up guys! We have few other stories to read and enjoy ! Start looking out for new stories!
Like Reply
When you will comeback??
Like Reply