MARRIED WOMENS
These are specially selected stories that I heard or got to know from known people with a high percentage of true incidents, still a bit modified to make them much better to read for our readers. Most stories are of married women in middle age. These women have one thing in common: they are arrogant, egoistic feminists. Who are not easy to get under a man's cock. So let's start with the first story.

Part 1 Mansi a loyal married women.

This story is about a women named Mansi. Happily Married women must be around 32 years old. Her husband's name is Rajeev. They got married 7 years ago and have a small kid as well, who is 6 years old now. Rajeev is a very hardworking man. He is almost the same age as Mansi, his wife, who is just 2 years older than him. currently works for a multinational company. Rajeev and Mansi met each other in their office, fell in love, and got married with family blessings. Rajeev's parents were living in their home town together, and Rajeev and Mansi were staying in Bombay as their jobs were there. After marriage, Mansi left the job because Rajeev was a bit overprotective of her. So she agreed and became a complete housewife. Talking about Mansi. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and has a really white complexion. I won't say fair, as she was white like milk. So a fair word will not do justice. Like a doll, whenever she used to go out with Rajeev to malls or for dinner, many bystanders used to stare at her beauty. Even many women used to get jealous looking at her simple looks with that white skin color. She had those cute small lips, and a small black dot was above her upper lip on the side, which made her lips more attractive and juicy. Rajeev was in love with his loyal wife, and yes, she was very loyal to him as well. Coming from an educated family, Mansi knew the importance of money in life as well, so she used to spend less with maturity.

She used to get irritated with Rajeev sometimes when he gave money on an interest-free loan to his stupid friends as a gesture of help. Mostly always, he used to get money back as well, but once one of his friends His name is Rahul, and he was from the same small town where Rajeev was from, but Rahul was always interested in doing business rather than working under someone. So mostly he used to take loans from friends, and somehow he used to return them also, but this time Rahul could not return. Rahul and Rajeev were not that close friends, as they had an age gap. Rahul was 28 years old and 6 years younger than Rajeev, but because they were from the same village and small town, they knew each other, and in big cities like Bombay, people like to help each other. Rahul never came home before, and not at Rajeev's wedding either. He was just a casual friend; they used to meet mostly outside their homes or have occasional talks on the phone, but when Rajeev called him to return his money, Rahul said, "Bhai, I will give it in a few days. Rajeev was like, "Brother, if my wife gets to know, then I will get in trouble. Rahul was a decent person as well and mostly focused on achieving something in life. That is why his main attention was always on doing or finding different types of business work. Rahul said, "Don’t worry, Yaar Bhabee won't find it; I will come tomorrow only and return the money. Rajeev knew Mansi was always telling him not to lend money to anyone, as you never know about people, but Rajeev, being an emotional fool, still used to lend money to some of his needy relatives or friends.

Mansi was a housewife, but she used to budget their home every month from Rajeev's salary, and being such a beautiful young woman, Rajeev was also like a Joru ka gulaam in front of her. That night, Rajeev never told Mansi that he had lend 10,000 rupees to one of his friends, Rahul. He just did not want any fights at his home that night. He slept quietly in the hope that Rahul would come and return the money tomorrow.

The next day Rajeev went to work, and he dropped their son off at school on his way, as their son started school as well. They say play school is for kids. Mansi got busy with her housework, supervising her maid, who used to come every day for 1 hour for house chores. She went to the market in the meantime as well to buy some weekly-needed groceries. She used to make sure she was covered properly before going out, as Mansi knew that grocery store owners usually stared at her with bad eyes. So instead of wearing long skirts, which she used to prefer wearing at home, She used to wear Punjabi suits outside or sometimes tights under and long kurtis with a scarf as she did not want anyone to stare at her, but even today she was wearing tights under and a long kurti with a proper scarf on her neck. She knew few men looked at her. She ignored their dirty looks and continued to walk towards her regular grocery store. This store's name is Grocery is Yours. Quite a big store, like a supermarket, you can say. Must be made in a 1000-square-foot space. The owner of this super market was Mr. Sharma. The super market owner saw her from a distance and instantly sprayed some deo near him and on himself. He must be a middle-aged 45-year-old man with no hair on his head and a small, fat belly too, but this man was really lusty. He used to stare at all women coming into his big store, but at Mansi, he used to look at her really badly, like she was some meat in front of a dog. Come in, Mansi Ji, how do you do? She said, I am fine, thank you. She took a shopping trolley and walked inside to complete her grocery shopping. While Sharma was staring at her walks and her figure from far away. He left the cash counter and told a teller to watch. Followed her deliberately when she reached her. He saw an employee sales girl who was helping Mansi with offers on products, and he told that young girl. You go that way. I will help Mansi Ji. Mansi knew his intentions, and she said deliberately, "Hows bhabi ji shamra Bhaiya?" He got irritated, and Mansi smiled. He was so shameless when Mansi was checking some stuff from his shop shelves that he started to stare at her ass and say, "Wahhhh." Bhagwaan ka karishma hai, yeah, and he rubbed his tongue on his dirty black lips. Mansi turned quickly and said, "What happened, Sharma bhaiya?" He said, "Kuch nahe Mansi ji. Aap lijiyeah kuch bhee. Aap hee kee ka store hai. Again, when she turned to pick a few things from the shelves, Sharma started looking at her ass. Mansi had a thin, slim figure; her waist must be 27 to 28 still, and those ass curves in that long kurti were still visible, making her a real woman. Sharma rubbed his lund over his loose pants, seeing her small ass curves as she was walking, putting things in her basket, from lane to lane as it was a big store. Sharma followed her, deliberately telling her about offers on products and trying to see her cleavage in case she bent. Mansi had to tolerate it as she really liked the grocery quality in this market, and it was quite a big store too. She never liked going to small shops. Mansi never said a word to him and reached the payment counter. Sharma came to his senses, as his staff was there. After paying the bill, she turned back. Sharma said goodbye with his dirty eyes to Mansi's sexy small ass and her long hair, which she tied like a tail behind her head. So that people don’t look at her in a bad way, but still, she knew many cheap men looked at her badly. I don’t know what they will do if she wears a skirt or dress in front or gets ready nicely. With that thought, she came to her home. Her maid had completed housework also and said,Bhabee, you went to Sharma's store. She said yes. Bhabi bach kay rehnay uskee gandeee nazar hai bahut. I know Rekha. That asshole always looked at me badly, even though you can see how simple I am dressed. Maid Rekha said, "Aadmee toe hoeta hee ghatiya hai beebee ji. Mansi laughed. "Hehe, sahee keh rahee hai tu. Chaloe mein chaltee hun beebee ji lock kar loe. Ok rekha.
[+] 9 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro try to provide complete story in English don't use other language because here most of that interest to read English story
[+] 1 user Likes Joshua's post
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Keep the flow on dear
[+] 1 user Likes Pvzro's post
Like Reply
She was sitting on her couch reading some magazines when her house bell rang. She opened her door. There was a man standing in front of him. Hello, I am Rahul. Is Rajeev home? No, he is at work. Aap. I am Rajeev's friend from his town, and you must be his wife. Yes, I am his wife. Can I call you Bhabee? No you can't. You should call Babee ji. Rahul smiled. Yes, of course, Bhabee ji. She still never invited him inside, as she never trusted anyone. Rahul said this is 10,000 rupees I took from Rajeev. Can you please return him? As I am very busy for the next few days, I thought I should give back before I get busy. She took the money and said, "Okay, thank you. He spoke from the outside door only. Bhabee ji panee milayga. She looked at him and said, "Okay, wait here. She still never invited him inside. She turned and went to get water. Rahul was thirsty for water as he traveled a long distance in a bus to bring Rajeev home just to return money. He was an honest guy, so he thought about returning the money first. Mansi brought water from inside the house and gave it to him. He took the glass from her hand. She never even served it on a tray. When Rahul was drinking water from that glass, she looked at his torn shoes and dirty shirt. He was not looking good at all. She was just seeing his clothes and having a yucky reaction. She took the glass back and said, "Mr. Rahul, anything else. He said no, it's all Bhabee Ji, and she instantly closed the door in his face. She came in and was murmuring,Rajeev, bhee na kaisay kaisay logon ko paisay daeta rehta hai.

Rahul, on the other hand, did not feel bad about this behavior of Mansi, as he had a habit of receiving this kind of treatment from everyone. Though Mansi was such a beauty, Rahul still never looked at her in any bad way or with bad eyes. As he was not that kind of man who saw women with bad eyes. He was just focused on his life goals and the struggle he was living now. It was hard for him to even think of a woman's beauty. He went back. He never even looked at Mansi with bad eyes or tried to check how pretty she was. He was really a decent man, but still, people used to ill-treat him like Mansi just did. Later in the afternoon, Mansi went to fetch her son Rishab from school. She was waiting when she noticed almost a dozen men staring at her. Now she had a habit of men looking at her beautiful figure and face. She knew that in India, being a white-skinned girl is really like having a million eyes on you, but with a white skin tone, she also had a perfect figure, which she always used to hide under her scarfs and clothes. Luckily, no man has seen much of her breast shape yet. She knew, or else I don’t know what they would have done. She knew she had this power in her to make any man bow down to her beauty, but she was only loyal to her husband. She came back home after fetching her son. Later that evening, when Rajeev came home, She said your friend Rahul came to return the money. Why do you give to these kind people? Look at his clothes. I don’t even think he has shirts to change, and you give 10,000 to people like that. What if he would have ran away and bla bla bla

Rajeev kept silent. He knew he had made a mistake by hiding from her. He tried to make her mood better by taking her out for dinner, too. They went to dinner, but later, after coming back, Mansi slept in a separate room with her son. Rajeev had to sleep alone. A few weeks passed like this, and Mansi and Rajeev were both busy in their daily lives. In the meantime, Rajeev made the same mistake and gave Rs. 20,000 to Rahul this time. This time Rahul had convinced him, "Yaar, this time I will make success in business and give you double, I promise. So in his sweet talks, he got again, and when the time came to return, Rahul came home. Making sure Rajeev is not at home, as he did not want to face his anger. Mansi opened the door. Rahul said "Bhabi Ji" hello. Actually, I took some money from Rajeev again. So I came to return. Mansi got angry instantly. She said you had no shame. Why do you keep asking for money from my husband? Why don’t you work hard? Really shameless man. He felt bad but gave 5000 rupees. Mansi took and said how much you took. She knew he took 20,000, as Rajeev had already been caught this time by Mansi. Rahul said 20,000 Mansi gave him a deadly look and said, "You know, because of you, we have fights. Before I slap you, just get out of here. She shut the door, and Rahul knew he had been badly insulted, and later Rajeev would also abuse him. So he vanished from his rented home and even from that area as well. Time passed; weeks turned into months, but Rahul never came. That incident also made Rajeev and Mansi's relationship weak and untrustworthy because Rajeev was hiding things, especially money matters. Mansi used to sleep mostly with her son, who was 6 years old.

2yrs later

The doorbell rang. Small boy opened the door. Yes, uncle. Hello baby, anyone at home, your mom or dad? Suddenly, Mansi came to the door. Who is it, Rishabh? I don’t know, mom, you see. Some uncles came. Rishabh is now 8 years old. He went inside holding his mobile game, and Mansi said in shock, "Tummmm. It was Rahul. He said, "Bhabee Ji, hi, how are you?" She looked at him from top to bottom. He was wearing sunglasses. Gold chain, nice suit and pants, polished shoes She said instantly, "How dare you come here?" Mr. Kya tha tumhara name "Rahul," he said with a soft smile. Yes, Mr. Rahul. You ran away with our money also, and today you came like a hero. Wow, what a con artist. Now again, you came to con us, or what? He smiled and said, "Bhabee ji, I know I made a mistake two years ago, but trust me, at that time my financial condition was not good. She interupted and said, "Now what has changed?" Who you conned. He smiled again. aap toe mujhay hee disrespect kar rahee hain itna. I never conned anyone. I came here to return your husband's money. Please, he said, showing her an envelope and handing it over. Please, this is yours. I am sorry for coming back so late. She opened that pack; it was 1lakh. She said, "But I think balance was way less. He smiled and said, "Bhabee ji bakee is my punishment money. Please give Rajeev to him, not to me and she returned that whole envelope. Rahul said no problem i will give him. Then She said toe ub kya haath lag gaya tumharay. He said I actually sold one startup to an American company in thousands of dollars. "10 crore ka aur fir apna business khol liya IT mein, he said. "Now I have my own company of IT with 50 employees. Soon, it will increase. She was shocked to hear that. She looked at him again, then said lightly, "You're not lying, huh?" and gave a light smile. He said, "Bhabee ji, I never lie. Hows Rajeev kidar hai? He is at the office. You can give me your number. I will tell him to call you. Rahul said, "Ek glass water milega. Suddenly she heard her maid Rekha's voice. Bhabi Yeah, itnee badee gadee kaun khada kar gaya idhar. Aapkay padosee pooch rahay thay. She said, I don’t know. She caught a glimpse of the car. Rahul said, "Yeah, mayree car hai. Yahan parking nahe hai na toe, I parked there. Mansi looked at him again in shock. Then she said, Rekha inkee hai, he is going just now, Rajeev kay dost hain. Bol dae unko abhee hataa daingay. Then suddenly, she remembered water. She went in and left Rahul to stand near the main door itself. She came with a water bottle and a nice new glass with a tray. Rahul took the glass from the tray and said, "Thanks, Bhabi Ji." She never said a word; she just took an empty glass and said, "Alright, I will give your number to Rajeev. When he comes, he will contact you. Rahul said thanks and turned back and started to walk towards his car, while Mansi closed the main door slowly and came inside her home.
[+] 8 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
(16-05-2023, 12:18 AM)Joshua Wrote: Bro try to provide complete story in English don't use other language because here most of that interest to read English story

Will try my best but some lines are attractive and meaningful in Hindi only. If any issue in understanding please use Google translate for those lines. you will enjoy more. Keep suggesting. thanks.
Like Reply
Later, when Rajeev came home, Mansi told him about his friend. Rajeev was completely changed. From rags to riches, and she laughed. He said any number he left behind She said, "Yeah, here it is. Rajeev called him and said, "Hello, Rahul, thank you for returning our money, but we don’t need extra cash. I won't accept. Mansi also doesn’t approve of it. He said, "It's ok, brother; you helped me in my bad times," and I ran away. So sorry, I had no option at that time. Then, after a few minutes of conversation, Rajeev asked him to come this weekend and share his success story with us. We will be delighted to listen to it. Rahul accepted the invitation. Mansi was kya zaroorat thee to invite. He will think we are good to him now because he became somebody. Rajeev said, "Bhai hai toe, yeah, hee na sach. Ub sahab bun gaya hai. He owns an IT firm. We have to respect him. Mansi kept quiet. The weekend came, and Rahul pressed the door bell. Rishabh, their 8-year-old son opened the door. Hello uncle. Papaa uncle came. Rajeev came to the door and hugged Rahul like he was his best buddy. Rahul went inside and sat in the living room, while Mansi came after a few minutes, said hello to Rahul. Hi, how are you, Mr. Rahul? He said, "Bhabee ji hii, I am fine. Thanks for inviting me. She said I told Rajeev no need, or else he would think we were inviting him now because he had gone rich. Rahul laughed. Haha, it's ok, bhabhee ji. I have a habit of this now. There is a saying, "Chadtay Suraj Ko Everyone Do Salaam." Mansi said, "No, we are not like that. Rahul was like, "Of course, Bhabee ji. I respect you guys a lot because of the money that Rajeev lent me. That helped me start my start-up, which eventually became successful, and I sold it to an American company. So you guys are always lucky for me. After hearing this success story and how Rahul was still down to earth, without any pride, and counting their small help as a big gesture, Mansi felt way better, and she went into the kitchen to arrange dinner. While Rajeev opened scotch for him. To your success, my friend.

Rahul had two whiskey shots, the same as Rajeev, while Mansi was having grapes while sitting beside her husband and listening to their talks. while Rishabh, their son, was playing games on this mom's mobile. In that entire episode, Rahul never even once looked at Mansi with any bad thoughts in his mind because he was a very disciplined guy. Never see any women with bad eyes. He just focused on his work and business. Mansi was wearing skin tight blue jeans and a black top; she had covered her breasts with her scarf, but her soft white neck was nicely visible. Rahul, on the other hand, was only focused on his whiskey and talking with his friend Rajeev. He had no such intentions for Mansi yet. Then, after a few minutes, something happened suddenly when Mansi removed her scarf and started to clear dishes from the table after dinner. She did not want her scarf to get dirty while clearing dishes. She was bending a bit while picking up things from the table, and Rahul was sitting right in front of that table. So Mansi's top got a little lower, and for the first time, Rahul got a view of her cleavage. He saw her for a few seconds while she bent down to pick up some things, and at that time Rajeev was in the washroom. So without any hesitation, Rahul was glued to her cleavage. Mansi never noticed that her black top went a little down and her heavy, medium-sized breasts came in a bit of view. As already mentioned, her skin tone was so white, and her cleavage was looking really sexy at that moment. Her waist is thin, which made her breast shape more sexy, as they were quite a good size tight ones. No man can ignore them, as the shape of her figure was of the ultimate level. When she looked up at Rahul to take his glass. He quickly removed his eyes from her and said, "Bhabee, it's ok, I will keep. She said okay, then she turned to go to the kitchen slowly, and this time he looked at her from behind. The first time he saw that her ass was shaking left and right in those tight blue jeans while she was walking towards the kitchen, especially the left shake, it was really hot. Her skin-tight blue jeans were making her ass shape perfect. Rahul's eyes followed Mansi's ass until the kitchen area. She made three rounds from the table to the kitchen, and Rahul saw her ass shape in every round nicely. He instantly came to his senses when Rajeev came and thought to himself, "No, no, he is not stupid to do these things. He can't play with his image. Maybe the drink came on his head. He should not look at his friend's wife like that. When Mansi again came. This time, he checked her lips and facial beauty. He was like, "What a beauty she is. Her small lips had bright pink lipstick, and he noticed that small black dot on the upper left part of her lip. Now she took her scarf back on her breasts, and Rahul could not see those shapes anymore that she was hiding under her scarf, but really, figure-wise, that woman was an inner beauty even after having a small kid. He again came back to his senses, and the rest of the time he never even looked at Mansi because her beauty got him and he was getting distracted by her. Mansi never knew that Rahul had already checked on her. She was taking him as a nice guy. Later, he went home. At night, he thought about her during sleep but controlled his emotions and said, "Don’t be mad that women is someone's wife.
Like Reply
(16-05-2023, 08:10 PM)writer Wrote: Will try my best but some lines are attractive and meaningful in Hindi only. If any issue in understanding please use Google translate for those lines. you will enjoy more. Keep suggesting. thanks.

I accept bro but please consider I don't know Hindi and if people know Hindi means we have a separate story phaade to read Hindi story here people mostly coming to read English so please consider it's my humble request
Like Reply
(16-05-2023, 08:10 PM)writer Wrote: Will try my best but some lines are attractive and meaningful in Hindi only. If any issue in understanding please use Google translate for those lines. you will enjoy more. Keep suggesting. thanks.

I accept bro but please consider I don't know Hindi and if people know Hindi means we have a separate story phaade to read Hindi story here people mostly coming to read English so please consider it's my humble request
Like Reply

Ok bro I use Google translate
Like Reply

Ok bro I use Google translate
Like Reply
A few days passed, and then Rajeev again invited him. This time, Rahul refused to drink because of the same thoughts. He did not want to get those thoughts about his friend's wife, but still without a drink, he did checked Mansi in between. She was wearing tight leggings today, and after he checked her once, he could not stop checking on her again. When Rajeev was not around for a few minutes and Mansi was walking towards the kitchen, Rahul glued his eyes on her ass and confirmed that yes, it moved to the left really naturally and top way. They did few small conversations and Rahul went off quickly back.

After a few days, he was passing by near their home, so he went back with a small gift for Rishabh. A new smart phone. Mansi opened the door. Hello Bhabee I was just passing by from here and thought, "Let me meet Rajeev bhai and Rishabh. Hello, Mr. Rahul. Rajeev bhaiya aapke, he is at the office but must be on his way. She was like, "If you want to wait for Rajeev, you can aatay hee hongay. Rahul was like, "Ok mein chalta hun, I have meetings with clients. She was like, "Yah, now you won't remember your friend how selfish. He laughed, "Haha, bhabee aap toe buss maartee hoe. He said, "But without anyone inviting me, how can I come inside?" She moved away from the door, and he entered. waited for her to walk ahead. He took off his sunglasses and saw Mansi for the first time from behind. Though he was not here to check on her, he again focused on being a disciplined man. He sat on a single sofa and gave that phone gift to Mansi, which he bought for Rishabh. Mansi said he is only 8 years old, and we can't give him phones at this young age. No, please take it back. He said, "Then you keep. How can I take it back now? I thought he liked playing games. That’s why I bought it, but please, bhabee, now you keep it. She said, "No, I can't." Rajeev will also feel bad. Please, Mr. Rahul, take it back. He had to take it back. She said Rajeev must be on his way from the office. Please wait; I will make some tea until then. Rahul was sitting and talking to Rishabh while Mansi came back with tea. Mansi came back and sat on the sofa opposite Rahul, and they started a small conversation. So, Mr. Rahul, where did you open your office? He smiled and said,Bhabee, don’t say Mr., please. You can call me by my name only. just a 20-minute drive. She said, "But that place is very expensive. He was like, I have a home there only, so I wanted to open an office near my home, which makes it easy to travel. She was like, "Wow, nice for you, Mr. Rahul. Please bhabee no Mr. now, or else I will never come here again. She smiled. Mansi came with tea, and in the meantime, Rishabh was playing with Rahul's phone. Mansi asked which car you got today. Yesterday, it was different. How many do you have now? He said, "Bhabee, this is Porche; yesterday's one was Merc. Rishabh was saying "Uncle, i want a car ride. Rahul said, Mansi." I will take Rishabh for a ride if you allow. Rishabh got happy. Yes, I want to go with Uncle for a car ride. Mansi said no, not alone. Let Daddy come. Rahul stated that he does not know when Rajeev bhai will arrive. Aap bhee chaloe bhabee. She said, "No, I am fine. He insisted, "Please, Bhabhee, just a small ride. We will come in 10 minutes. Rishabh will be happy too. Rishabh started to shout as well. I want to go with my uncle in his car. He has such a big car. Mansi had to agree then. Mansi was looking decent at that time, but not properly dressed or ready. She was just wearing a normal long skirt, which she used to wear at home with a tight top until her waist. Suddenly she went in her room, covered her breast shape with her scarf, and sat there in the front seat of the car after Rahul opened the door for her. Rahul took Mansi and said to Rishabh, "Let mom sit in front. You go back seat. Mansi was praising Car like. Wow, so amazing. That time, Rahul insisted you drive. She said, "But we have the i10 only; I don’t know this one. He said, "Just drive, okay?" He spoke with authority, and she smiled and came to the driving seat. While she was smiling and driving, she removed her neck scarf, which was covering her breast shape, and put it on her lap. At the same time, Rahul noticed her breasts and was shocked that they were big and her waist was small. No one could guess shape of breasts from her figure. His pants started to get that bulge of his tool looking that shape. She did not know where Rahul was glued, only to her figure. While Rishabh was enjoying the car ride. Rahul was praising her as a "very nice bhabee. Keep it up. Then he taught her a few things about cars, and they came back after 20 minutes. She was happy too and said, "Wow, what a car it is. Very easy to drive. Thanks for letting me try. Rahul said, "No problem, bhabee. Any day you want to drive Please tell me bunda hazir hoe jaayga, and by the way, my car got lucky today that such a beauty touched it. She suddenly got shocked listening to that praise from Rahul and changed her facial expression from happy to serious. Rahul was like, "Sorry, I did not mean it in the wrong way. I was just praising reality. She never responded and said, "Let me call Rajeev; I don’t know where he's stuck. He was late. So Rahul said, "It's ok, I will take a leave. I have meetings to attend as well, and Mansi said okay. He left. She closed the door. He was going back home. I don’t know if she will mind or what as he praise her today about her beauty. I hope she doesn’t get upset, but he never said anything wrong. She is pretty. He felt relaxed after thinking he never did anything wrong, but he has to control himself and not see her with bad eyes again. Today, too, he checked her figure; it's not nice. He should focus on his work and business. He decided he wouldn't go there much now and would maintain a distance from this married woman.
Like Reply
I know this story but again I got the chances to read . Keep rocking
Like Reply
(17-05-2023, 10:34 PM)Joshua Wrote: I know this story but again I got the chances to read . Keep rocking

But i am writing it first time and never read any where before. This is true incident i got to know from someone. Dont know how u know it. Anyways keep enjoying.
Like Reply
Hi to Writer

Very exciting and good way to potrait the story
Looks sexier and even more realistic as well which u mentioned earlier s,only thing to keep updating regularly so that we readers don't miss the life in the story.

Also let it be a very shy plot the lady should be seduced very slowly and she should be very shy while giving her modesty

Again lots of thanks to the writer
[+] 2 users Like Pvzro's post
Like Reply
(18-05-2023, 09:49 AM)Pvzro Wrote: Hi to Writer

Very exciting and good way to portrait the story
Looks sexier and even more realistic as well which u mentioned earlier s,only thing to keep updating regularly so that we readers don't miss the life in the story.

Also let it be a very shy plot the lady should be seduced very slowly and she should be very shy while giving her modesty

Like Reply

Like Reply

Like Reply
(17-05-2023, 11:46 PM)writer Wrote: But i am writing it first time and never read any where before. This is true incident i got to know from someone. Dont know how u know it. Anyways keep enjoy
Am also not sure bro maybe similar name I read in some other story that what I mentioned. Anyways keep rocking bro
Like Reply
Rajeev used to call Rahul almost every day. Rahul knew now he was somebody in life, so everyone, including his many relatives, used to call him a lot too, but he was polite and down to earth with everyone. Rajeev was inviting him every time to come visit him, but Rahul used to ignore him most of the time because he knew if he went there more often, his attention would definitely get diverted due to the beauty of Mansi, and like he commented on her beauty last time to her, she made an upset face. So he did not want any trouble for himself either and wanted to keep his focus only on his young business.

One evening Rajeev called, and Rahul picked up the phone like always, just busy with life, brother. You know how it is. Clients, meetings. You work in IT too. So very busy these days. Rajeev said I lost my job today. Rahul was like, "Really, how did that happen?" Ghar aajaa fir batata hun. Now Rahul could not make any excuses over this. He knew, "Aaj toe jaana hee padayga. He reached Rajeev's home. Mansi open the door. Hi bhabee. She said hello silently, not in a happy way at all. Rahul understood she was still in that other zone. So to lighten things a bit, he said quickly and slowly, I am sorry for another day. I just praised you, but I think you did not like it. She said its ok, and an apology was accepted. He said, "Please now smile, Bhabee, when you get serious. I don’t like, i get scared. You know, I respect you and Rajeev Bhai a lot because of you guys. I've reached somewhere in life. She said he lost his job. Anyway, come inside. Rahul, while walking, said, "Yeah, I know he called earlier. That is why I came. Where is he? He just went to the market with Rishabh to get some things. He told me you were coming, so maybe went to buy some things for you. Rahul said, "Oh, ok, bhabee. She came and sat on the couch in front of Rahul. They were quiet for a few minutes, then Rahul saw her a bit; at first, he was not looking towards Mansi when she got water for him. He took a glass and saw her while she was walking back towards the kitchen. She was wearing a churidaar. The tights inside are purple, and there is no scarf on top. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail with a butterfly hair band. His eyes just couldn’t resist checking what she was wearing and every small detail he noticed in those few seconds. Her thin waist and that left of her ass while walking. He shook his head and said to himself, "Noooo, Rahul, noo. She came back and sat on the couch with her legs crossed, like one leg on another, woman's pose. Her churidaar tight purple pyjami were nicely visible on her thin legs, and her feet were also noticeable with bright red nail polish. She said her husband must be coming.

Rahul said, "Oh, ok, bhabee, and thanks for not minding me for another day. She said it was okay, no problem. Now I am used to it. All men are the same. He said, "No, bhabee, I am not like that. I just honestly praise your beauty. She said, "But I do mind if anyone apart from my husband praises me. So please be watchful now. He said, "No, I won't praise you now that you're too beautiful, bhabee. He said it in a joking way, and she said it with highlighted way AGAIN. He said, "No, seriously, I was just telling you what I will not do," and she said, "Okay, okay, enough. I don’t care what you mean. I am just worried for my husband for now. I don’t know what will happen now. How will we pay for this house loan? Rahul said, I will give you a loan if you don’t mind. You guys can pay me back later when you have , "No, we don’t want any loans. Then what can I do?" Rahul said How about a job for him? She looked at him. Really, can it be possible? He said, "Of course. Why not. I am the owner and the boss. I can hire and fire anyone. She said that’s good. Rahul, then hire him. He said anything for you, Bhabee. " But don’t tell him, or else he will think you told me and I hired him. As a man He might feel upset with you for discussing these things. She replied, "Yeah, you're right." You tell him on your own. I will be so thankful to you, Rahul. He smiled and said, "Just do me a favor instead of thanks. She said what? He said, "When I praise you about your beauty, just don’t take me for cheap. I am not one of those cheap people who disrespect women. I respect you and praise you, and I mean that in a decent way. She smiled okay. I will try not to get offended. He felt good too, and then Rajeev came. They hugged, and suddenly the job topic came up, and Rajeev was telling

After working for a company for 10 years, they fired him. He was abusing his boss. While Mansi was saying, "don't use bad language, please," Rahul said, "No problem, brother, you work in my office. What post you had there. Rajeev said accountant clerk yaar or kya. Rahul said, "Ok, then now you are head of the account department. He asked how much you were making there, and he said 40,000. Rahul was like, "I will hire you for double. Rajeev got happy, got up, and hugged him. He told Mansi, "See, that is like my younger brother. Mansi got happy to see it and started to praise Rahul; he is really your best friend. After a few minutes, she was serving tea to Rahul while Rajeev went to receive a call in another room. Mansi came with tea and asked for sugar. He said, 2 spoons bhabee, Waisay sugar rehnay doe, chai thandee hoenee doe thodee, fir apnee finger ismein daal daena for a second. Apnay aap meethee hoe jaaygee. She was shocked listening to that and laughed, "Hehe, you are an idiot, really. Should I tell your friend about this dilemma? He got serious. I was just joking. Oh, so you were joking. You think only you can joke. He did not understand what she meant, and she was mixing sugar for him in a cup. Rahul's eyes went on her white, creamy neck when she was mixing sugar, and he noticed her cleavage part and felt a current in his body. She wasn’t wearing a scarf or dupatta at that time. Her churidaar neck was ok, not low, but while mixing sugar in the cup, she bent a bit, and at that time, her cleavage poked a bit out as her breasts were tight, medium size. He was glued to her chest and the shape of her breasts. Even he felt a movement in his pants within a few seconds. She sat on the couch after putting sugar in his tea cup. He understood the joke now that Mansi said, and Rahul was like, "Bhabee was joking with me about telling her husband when I commented on her just now. He felt a bit light that she also started to joke with him. And he said, I like to compliment you, bhabee. So don’t mind me, please. They just spoke casually after that. She was happy too that her husband got a job so quickly and with a double salary. In between, he checked her small lips, which had her pinkish lipstick shade but a very light one she was using, and that black dot above her lips, which he again noticed. He was just losing himself again in Mansi's beauty.

Then they were quiet and having tea while Rahul had no choice but to look at her tight, thin legs in that purple churidaar as she was sitting on the opposite couch, so he could see her thighs properly shaped until her ass as kameez or kurti was short. He stared at her a few times, which, to her surprise, she noticed and said, "If you will continue to stare at me like this, I will go from here. He was like, "I'm not really. I was only looking at your dress. She asked what happened to my dress. He was like, "No aap bhabi, nice lagte hoe, that's all in anything you wear. She did not reply to that or say thanks or anything else now, as she did not want to continue the conversation any more. Mansi kept quiet and changed the topic. You know when first time you came here. I saw you had long hairs like u never even washed them from long and your shirt was so dirty. Please don’t mind ok. He said no no bhabee please say. I don’t mind. Mansi said I actually felt yuck seeing you and look at you now. Proper neat hair cut and your branded expensive suit. Really money can change anyone. He laughed haha bhabee sach bataun. I am still the same. I had a good heart and still got it. Yeah toe logon kay dekhna ka nazariya hai. They like to respect money only not to a person. She said yes u are right but I am not like that. I respect u now because I know u really have a good heart. It was my mistake I took you wrong that time. He said no issue I understand that, she was like "I don’t know whose call came to Rajeev. After a few minutes, Rajeev came back, said thanks to Rahul again, and said, "Sorry, yaar ek colleague ka call tha he was asking what happened. They were having normal casual conversation, and Rahul tried hard not to look at Mansi, but in between, whenever he got a chance, he was still doing that crime. Rajeev again got a call on his mobile.

That time, Mansi was already in the kitchen. Rajeev said one more colleague called, "Excuse me, yaar "No, no, bhai, it's ok, please take. I will go to the kitchen and say bye to bhabee. I have to go now, also. Rajeev said baith yaar. You can go later. He said, "No, bhai, you know I have a tight schedule. Rajeev said, "Ok, let me attend the call. While Rahul got up and went to the kitchen also just to say Mansi bye personally. Bhabee, I am leaving. I just wanted to say goodbye. She said, ok, no problem. Thank you again, Rahul, for helping my husband. He smiled and said slowly, "Bhabee sirf, aapke liya, I kept him, or else I seriously don't have a requirement. She looked at him in shock and said, "Toe bol doe rajeev ko yeah baat," and she smiled. He felt light. Yeah, toe husee. He felt happy. He wanted to say something else in a comment to her but controlled himself. and just said bye again, ok Bhabee i will take a leave now, and came out of the kitchen area. walked outside the main door and said a final bye to Rishabh and Rajeev too. He came to his car. Today he brought Merc and saw Mansi standing at the main door with Rishabh telling him to say uncle bye. Rishabh was waving his hand. "Bye, uncle. Rajeev was inside, still on the phone. The last time Rahul checked on Mansi from inside his car, he saw her beauty. He gave a flying kiss to Rishabh. Mansi was standing next to him, so he had to clear him with his hand sign. it was for Rishabh, She smiled lightly. He started his big luxury car, wore his sunglasses, and went back to his office again. It was 4 p.m. at the time, and the sky was clear. He felt happy while going back, saying, "Bhabee is too hot. though he did not have any worst intentions of sleeping with her or anything like that. He was just happy to see this beauty occasionally and had no bad intentions in his head at all.
Like Reply