Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
(30-08-2023, 06:47 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Welcome back. It was a damm hot & wet dream.
Thank you.
(30-08-2023, 10:49 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Good Update
Thanks
(30-08-2023, 11:10 PM)a2011 Wrote: Great update...
Thanks
(31-08-2023, 02:32 AM)madhus369 Wrote: Such an awesome piece of writing. This is erotic literature at one of its best. I have never read a better piece of cheating sex than this. Kudos. Pls continue like this here or in other stories.
By the way, I just realized that is a translation of your story in Tamil. My suggestion would be to limit the characters to just these three and not go too sideways... and also avoid the downer ending. That will be more upbeat and have more fun.
Thank you. Unfortunately there would be more than the three characters. A long story would not be sustainable with just the three people. All others who come in would be someway connected to the three main characters and would contribute to the story. With just three people there are chances for it to become repetitive and somewhat boring. 
(01-09-2023, 05:22 AM)a2011 Wrote: Looking forward to the next update
Have it here now.
(02-09-2023, 07:15 AM)Losliyafan Wrote: Awesome update
Thank you
(02-09-2023, 09:28 AM)Paty@123 Wrote: Waiting for next part

Posting it now.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 13 – Good News for lover, bad situation for husband.

Husband

She had been mumbling so many things but nothing was clear except the words ‘I can’t .. can’t.’ The expression on her face too did not give any clear indication of what was going on in her mind in her sleep. What was that expression on her face? Was it distress or that agony like expression of pleasure? What was it that she couldn’t do? It must be like this .. or at least I hoped it was .. she had been tempted to cheat but she was refusing saying ‘I can’t.’ She was struggling with her own self in being chaste woman. Even the fact that in her inner self she had been tempted to partake in the pleasures of forbidden sex itself was causing me torment. That vulnerability to temptation indicates that there were shortcomings in me. One thing though, if my train of thoughts were correct that showed that though she was suffering in controlling herself she had yet to deceive me in that most humiliating way. That gave me a bit of peace and happiness. I couldn’t be overly happy though. That another man could have such a deep impact on her caused a huge ache within me. Such a desire being provoked in her by another man raised a doubt about my own manhood. She wanted to experience the pleasures of the flesh with another man so what she was getting from me was inadequate to keep her satisfied. On the other hand, I shouldn’t make such a harsh judgement on my wife or even on me for that matter. A handsome and virile young man showing obvious interest in her would be tempting to any woman. Surely the woman would be curious to know what hidden pleasures she had not experienced before. But for most women it would remain just that .. a wondering. For Bavani though it had gone beyond that. She was being tempted to go through with her curiosity.

It wasn’t that I became aware of Bavani’s internal struggle only just tonight. I was aware of her internal affliction from the time we came back from the wedding. I could see that she was trying her best to talk and act normally with me but I could feel an undercurrent of sorrow .. or was that heartache within her. Another new change was she was ready to and in fact, initiated sex with me like the times we used to make love in the first fresh year of our marriage. In this way she was seeking to ease her temptation and fulfil her needs. Shouldn’t I do my part and be a strength to her in this struggle when she was so desperately trying to remain faithful to me? I too did my best to give her the satisfaction she needed in bed. Now my full efforts were to see that she gets pleasure rather than my own sexual gratification. I believe I had been successful to some extent in this. If not every time I had think she was able to enjoy orgasm quite a few times. I had been quite happy with myself because of this but now seeing her blabber in her dreams I got the doubt that maybe in spite of my best efforts I somehow fell short of the pleasures she needed or expected. Provided of course the dream was a reflection of her sexual frustration and not just a simple nightmare as she had told me. There was always that. The wiser thing however would be to expect the worst and assume the best. So, expecting the worst I should continue to strive to give her all the pleasures she needed in sex so that she forgets what happened in those two days at the wedding and would not stray from her marital vows. I have to be successful in this because the consequence of failure was something I feared to contemplate. The scars that my failure would cause would never completely heal.

It was not just she who had been undergoing this internal struggle, I too was equally affected. I would sometime wish that I had been ignorant of Vikram’s efforts to bed my wife. In that case I would not have this mental anguish and stress. Life would have been so much more peaceful. I couldn’t concentrate on my work. I would often show my irritation or lose patience with my colleagues or subordinates. There was a constant fear gnawing away in my mind that while I was working away hard in my office Bavani and Vikram would be flirting over the phone or worse still, engaging in sexually explicit conversation. As a consequence of this I would call my wife several times from the office just to simply talk to her. This would be new to her because I had never done this before except when we were newly married but she never showed her surprise to me. Also, when I called her, her phone was never engaged and she would always pick up the call. I couldn’t be too pleased about that because nowadays when you are on a call you can also see that you are getting a call from someone else. It would be easy to put the person on hold and talk to me. Without Bavani knowing I had even gone through her messages and again I didn’t find anything. Then again all call history and messages can be easily deleted. One thing I can say with almost certainty was that she had not met Vikram at home nor anywhere outside. How was I so sure of this? That’s because of the report of the private detective I employed. Yes, I had gone to that extent to spy on my wife. I know it was a very degrading thing to do. Degrading for me and degrading for my wife but I had to do it for my own sanity and peace of mind. I had her watched for a period of two weeks and I had a report from the detective agency. This was done about a month ago. 

‘Madam had gone out alone four times in these two weeks’ the report had stated. When, time, where, with whom and did she meet anyone was all detailed in the report. She had gone two times alone, one time with my son and one time with one of her female friends. At those times she did not meet up with any other person, especially a man and had not gone to any hotel room or house where her activity couldn’t be noted. Everything was completely innocent. The report said that they had also discretely spied on her through the window when she had been at home. She had not been engaging in overly long conversations with anyone while at home. The detective had written that to be a privy to her phone conversations and messages they would have to ‘tap’ the phone and my assistance would be needed in that event. Though we cannot confirm with one hundred percent certainty we found no indication she was involved with another man the report had concluded. Hiring a private detective agency was not something very easy to do. A good agency doing a thorough job cost a big amount of money. Even for the two weeks of work in cost me quite a bundle of notes. Though I could afford that cost it was not sustainable to hire them for a long period of time. So, I had to terminate their services. My thinking was that if Bavani was really engaged in something bad it would likely have come out within these two weeks period. If Bavani’s actions or behaviour changes or there is just cause to be suspicious in the future I could always rehire them. For the moment though I have to assume that nothing that damaged my honour was happening.

He

As Girja walked into the room she closed the silently and locked it. She turned and looked at me and smiled, a very wicked and lascivious smile. The reason for that smile was my condition. I was lying fully naked on her bed with a huge hardon. We both knew the reason for the hardon was unfinished business. When I came back home from work I got the good news that her husband had gone out of the city on work for two days. Unusual for her husband he had not gone out of the city on his work for the past twenty days whereas he would usually spend two days (even sometimes three days) a week on his business development trips. That being the case we could only engage in three hurried couplings in this time. I needed more because of my frustrations. I had one more woman I could have sex with but she had gone to Delhi with her husband and kids to be with her ailing father. Her husband had come back as he had his business to attend to but she had not. So, the only release for my frustrations were through Girja. Bavani was still not answering my phone or messages. I was almost on the verge of giving up all hope of her ever responding. But I was not going to give up on that pussy. That was too precious and pleasurable to give up. Through discreet questioning I had found out where her husband Mohan was working and the area he was residing in but I still couldn’t hone down to the correct street and house number. I will definitely get that somehow. That was for later but now I was going to have a whole night with this lecherous homemaker. I was going to ‘make’ this homemaker a few times tonight. Another plus was this was her safe time and we could have sex without any protection.

We had quite an adventure this evening. Knowing her husband was not home I had gone to Girja’s house earlier. Her son was not at home but her daughter was. Her daughter was busy doing her homework while Girja and I were sitting on the sofa with the TV on but the volume down low. While keeping her eye on her daughter sitting at her table doing her homework Girja had her hands inside my waistband and holding and massaging my cock inside my shorts. Her daughter was facing away from us and so she was brave enough to do that. That alone was not enough for me so I took out my cock and pushed down Girja’s head to it.

“Don’t Vikram, my daughter’s here,” she whispered to me as she resisted me pushing her head down.

“No .. she’s busy writing .. just for a minute okay,” I insisted.

Reluctantly she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking. I leant my head back to rest on the sofa backrest as I enjoyed the ministrations of Girja’s tongue on my cock flesh.

“Mummy … what are you doing?” Her daughter voice jerked us out of the stupor of delight we were in. I quickly turned to look at her. From the angle her daughter was looking at all she could have seen was her mother’s head being over my lap … bobbing up and down. As Girja jerked her head up in alarm I quickly grabbed a cushion and covered my groin. I hoped Girja’s body would have blocked her daughter’s view of my groin. It would have been difficult to explain away to that little girl what was jetting up from my groin.

“Nothing dear mummy was so tired I dosed off and my head almost fell on to Uncle Vikram’s lap,” She said as she got up quickly to go to her daughter.

I took that opportunity to pull up the waistband of my shorts before I too got up too. I must admit that I was alarmed too, so much so my erection had rapidly died. Girja must have been so stricken with fear that she stumbled and almost fell. Luckily I grabbed her by the chest before she fell. My hands were completely pressed against Girja’s breasts but her daughter would not have noticed that.

“Ahh .. my ankle,” Girja cried as she had slightly twisted it.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I made her stand up. “Mummy what happened?” her daughter asked.

Girja tested her ankle my putting weight on it. I could see that there wasn’t much discomfort for her.  “Pretend it’s paining more than it is,” I whispered to her. Not knowing why, I had said that but still doing as I said Girja pretended to be in some pain.

“Ohh.. it’s aching .. can’t stand straight,” she pretended moving with a limp. Her daughter had forgotten all about seeing her mother’s face being over my groin. Luckily she didn’t see her mother having a long hard piece of flesh in her mouth.

Her daughter had also come up to her and was holding her mother by her hand. “We better let your mother lie down for a while,” I told her. “Mrs.Girja, I think lie down okay, come I’ll take you to bed.” Girja knew that was what I intended to do that night.

I let her daughter to come along to help Girja into her bedroom. After Girja laid on the bed I asked,” do you have any pain balm? Let me apply some on the ankle, it will help ease the pain.”

Knowing I was up to something Girja played along. “There is some in the kitchen cabinet,” she told me. I signalled with my eyes asking her to send her daughter away.

“Do you still have homework to do?” she asked her daughter.

“I still have fifteen sums to do,” she replied. We estimated it would take anywhere between fifteen minutes to half an hour to complete.

“You go and finish that dear, you must submit that tomorrow don’t you? Uncle will take care of mummy.” Her daughter was an obedient girl and did as her mummy told her. I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of ointment and came back to the bedroom. I was going to apply any balm on her ankle her ankle was fine, it was only my cock that needed to be attended to. I had been careful to close and lock the bedroom door. I didn’t want surprises again. Girja’s son would have been suspicious if I was alone with his mother in her bedroom with the door closed. He was at an age where he would start to understand some things but her daughter was still at the innocent stage.

I pulled down my shorts and pulled out my cock. It was again getting erect in anticipation. Girja pulled her body up on to her elbow and took my cock in her mouth. I mouth fucked her for a few minutes while fingering her pussy.

“Fuck me you bastard, you’ve made me too hot .. put your cock inside me,” she commanded as lust engulfed her.

Soon Girja’s fingers were digging into the flesh of my buttocks as I was humping her hard. We were kissing wildly as we fornicated like animals. The last time I had fucked her was eight days ago and she really was desperate for a good romp in bed. She couldn’t help herself as she moaned out loud. We both froze, my cock embedded deep inside cunt as her daughter’s voice again interrupted our sexual play.

“Mummy why are you crying … are you in pain?” she was trying to open the door but luckily I had locked it.

“You go and do your homework darling .. uncle pressed my ankle a little hard that’s all, I’m okay.”

We waited a few moments to see if her daughter had gone back to her desk. This time we fucked with our lips locked so her moans could be muffled. Just as Girja was spasming in orgasm her daughter called out once more. “Mummy let me in, I’ve finished my homework.”

I had not had my orgasm but it was too risky to continue to fuck. Her daughter might innocently talk about how mummy and uncle didn’t let her come into mummy’s room. I got up from her Girja’s body and picked up my shorts from the floor and wore it. I had not taken off my t-shirt. All Girja had to do was pull down her nightie that she had pulled up all the way up above her breasts. The bed was a bit of a mess and it wouldn’t be a good idea for her daughter to see that. So, Girja came along with me as I unlocked and opened the door.

“Why you locked the door mummy?” was the first thing her daughter asked. We didn’t expect her to ask this.

Girja was thinking quickly what to say but I stepped in before that. “You see your mummy would cry out in pain when I pressed the balm on her ankle, she didn’t want you to be frightened and run in.”

“Yes darling, mummy didn’t want you to see mummy in pain and get upset, that’s why,” Girja joined in.

“Are you okay now?” her daughter asked.

“See I can walk now with no pain, uncle was very good I feel good now,” Girja smiled at me artfully as she said this.

“Why are you sweating mummy? Uncle too.”

“Because of the pain dear. Pain can make you sweat.”

“Uncle was in pain too?”

Yes, I was in pain, pain at being interrupted before I filled her mother’s love hole with my seed I thought to myself.

“No, uncle was doing a lot of pressing and rubbing, that’s why.”

After that interruption I went back home. Her son would be coming back soon. I had sneaked back into Girja’s house after eleven pm when all the doors in the apartment complex were closed and most people were probably sleeping. We kissed for a few moments in the hallway before Girja led me into her bedroom. She had gone to check on her kids one last time in their bedroom before coming back.

“They are sleeping soundly,” she told me before licking her lips on seeing how I was lying down on her bed.

I was completely naked, stroking my cock slowly as I had waited for her. We had some unfinished business from earlier in the evening. I had two pussies here in Bengaluru for my sexual needs. One being Girja and the other had gone to Delhi to see her father. They were wonderful pussies no doubt and the two women were lascivious sex hungry women who were enthusiastic sexual partners but neither of them was a match to the Coimbatore housewife in bed. But what to do, Bavani was completely ignoring me. I’ve got no choice but sate my lust with this willing cunt standing before me.  Girja undid the zip of her nightie, pulled the top to come just below her shoulders then shrugged her body to let it slide down her body and fall to the ground. She was an active seductress who knew how to act suggestive and seductive. Even the way she undress was sensuous. Bavani on the other hand did not know how to act like a vamp but her natural beauty and sexiness made it more erotic than what Girja did even when she only simply naturally undressed without trying to be seductive. Girja got on to the bed and crawled to me on all fours like a hungry cat waiting to pounce on its prey. When she reached near my hip I stopped her. She had unfinished business to do.

“Suck it now you bitch .. you made me wait long enough.”

“How long that man didn’t go out of town and made me suffer,” Girja said as she lovingly played with my cock. The man she was referring to was her husband and father of her children. What a loyal wife, waiting for her husband to go away so she can enjoy the cock of her lover.

“How will that useless man how my cunt is itching, he is incapable of scratching the itch properly and doesn’t want to leave and let me be with the man who can do it wonderfully,” she continued, cursing her absent husband in her mind.

“I’ve fucked you four times, including earlier today didn’t I in these twenty days your husband was here. Your slutty cunt is still hungry for more cock?”

“Hurried fucks don’t count. We must fuck like we are going to do the whole night only then will my pussy be happy.” I needed her to be hungry and ready for intense passionate sex. Only then can I get some relief from the frustration I’m feeling not being able to enjoy the voluptuous body of my dream girl Bavani.

“This is what I like about you, you whore … you can’t wait for your husband to go away so that you can open your dirty cunt for me,” I said with a smile as Girja started guzzling on my hard, thick pipe.

“Like?? You should love it you pervert. You get to fuck another man’s wife in his bed don’t you .. you better do it at least three times tonight.”

“What three times? I got to work tomorrow you slut I’ve got to get some sleep too.” I was only teasing her. The frustration I was feeling because of Bavani I needed perhaps to fuck more than three times tonight.

Girja took out my cock from her mouth and looked at two, three rivulets of her saliva dripping down the length of my rod with satisfaction and said,” I don’t care, sleep at work if you have to. My sweet little boy must be inside my little girl this whole night.” She kissed my cock head lovingly as she said that.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her hard. I needed a bitch in heat tonight. She urgently shoved her tongue into my mouth as we engaged in a slobbering kiss. I was tasting a little bit of myself on her tongue and lips but I didn’t mind that. There was nothing dirty in lust. At least it was me that I was inadvertently tasting. I knew her husband had, had it worse. She had kissed him one time soon after she had blown me and gulped down my jism. She didn’t have time to wash her mouth when her husband in one of his rare moods had insisted on kissing her. He didn’t seem to notice any difference, in fact he seemed to enjoy kissing her very intensely that day she later told me as we both had a good laugh at her husband’s expense. My shaft was pressed against her stomach as she slowly kissed down to my chest and sucked on my nipples wetting them with her saliva. As she did that my cock flesh was rubbed against the soft flesh of her stomach. She came further down to kiss my hard, muscled stomach. She bit and pulled on the flesh there.

“Tit fuck me bitch,” I ordered her knowing she won’t resist anything I tell her. I loved how the cheating married tramps would be so submissive to their lovers but can be so assertive when having sex with their spouse.

She held her two tits pressing my rod between them as she rubbed it up and down my shaft. I’m going to enjoy doing this with Bavani when I get her because her breasts were more corpulent and tit fucking would be more pleasurable. My leaking precum made the valley between her tits greasy and my shaft slid up and down easily. After a few minutes she again took my rod inside her mouth and started sucking again. This is what we missed when her husband was around. The freedom and time to engage in long foreplay. Her foreplay with her husband usually never exceeded a minute or two is what she told me. No wonder she wanted me to hump her any chance she gets. Girja held my balls and gently squeezed them as she gently raked her nails on the skin below my scrotum. This made the blowjob all the more pleasurable. I wish I could see Bavani’s rose petaled lips wrapped around my rod like this. All the time with her it had been in a darkened room or area. Seeing that beautiful face concentrate on sucking my hardon would be the ultimate sexual thrill. Girja was now sucking on my cock with earnest when the light on my mobile phone came on indicating I had a message. I had it on the side table beside the bed within easy reach. I reached for the phone while grabbing Girja’s bobbing head by her hair. I opened my messages to see who it was from.

‘Hi, how are you?’

My cock jumped in happiness inside Girja’s mouth. The message was from Bavani.    
[+] 5 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Physical pain heals, but mental will kill

Hubby's Pain has started. It will ruin him for sure.

How come, wifey escaped getting caught by private detective -  Her chat with Vikram started conveniently post detective stopping?  Something missing here?
Like Reply
(03-09-2023, 03:55 PM)game40it Wrote: Chapter 13 – Good News for lover, bad situation for husband.
‘Hi, how are you?’
 My cock jumped in happiness inside Girja’s mouth. The message was from Bavani.    

Will Hubby goes into depression. Would love that.  Hubby struggling more and more to please but the mental pain affecting. 
Would Bavani even care about him now that her Body's needs have started to outweigh her rational Senses

clps
Like Reply
Awesome update!
Like Reply
Can't wait for the next update...things are getting exciting..
Like Reply
Last line "Hi How are you?" was awesome. So Bhavani has decided. Let see how it goes.

Your writing is exceptional. I believe this story will also go to same height as "Why did my wife betray..." emotionally and erotically (even higher).
Like Reply
Please dont make us wait too long for the next update..
Like Reply
(03-09-2023, 05:51 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Physical pain heals, but mental will kill

Hubby's Pain has started. It will ruin him for sure.

How come, wifey escaped getting caught by private detective -  Her chat with Vikram started conveniently post detective stopping?  Something missing here?
As I had written, Mohan could see that something was troubling his wife and he had a pretty good idea what it was. He hired an agency for two weeks to check on his wife. His thinking was if something was going on it would surely come out within that time. He couldn't engage the agency for very long because a good detective agency was expensive (I did some background checking on this). Fortunately for Bavani she was trying desperately to avoid Vikram at that time and hence she escaped. Would she always be so fortunate? We'll have to wait and see. 
(03-09-2023, 07:04 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Will Hubby goes into depression. Would love that.  Hubby struggling more and more to please but the mental pain affecting. 
Would Bavani even care about him now that her Body's needs have started to outweigh her rational Senses

clps
The Husband would have his own struggles as will the wife. The guy having the best of everything for the time being would be Vikram.
(04-09-2023, 05:14 AM)a2011 Wrote: Awesome update!
Thank you
(05-09-2023, 04:11 AM)a2011 Wrote: Can't wait for the next update...things are getting exciting..
As soon as I can.
(06-09-2023, 11:42 PM)hero123p Wrote: Last line "Hi How are you?" was awesome. So Bhavani has decided. Let see how it goes.

Your writing is exceptional. I believe this story will also go to same height as "Why did my wife betray..." emotionally and erotically (even higher).
Thank you. I would be happy if this story too gets the same positive response as "My wife, why did she betray me."
(07-09-2023, 05:39 AM)a2011 Wrote: Please dont make us wait too long for the next update..

I am almost completing the Tamil Version of 'The Impact of Lust'. I was writing the second last episode the last few days and so I couldn't write anything on this story. Soon I will finish it (though I take a bit longer to write in Tamil then in English) and then I can fully concentrate on this story. I started yesterday and have just finished an update that I'm going to post now.

My thanks to all of you who had taken the trouble to comment. Comments are the tonic needed to continue to write.
Like Reply
Chapter 13 – continued

He

Not knowing why my cock had jerked so much in her mouth Girja looked at my face inquiringly with my rod still grasped by her lips. I gestured to her as if to say it was nothing and she carry on. Girja became busy once more in painting my cock which was in her mouth with her tongue. Meanwhile I was pondering what to reply. This was so unexpected, happily so, and I was so excited my thoughts were not coherent. I was only vaguely aware that my neighbours wife was slurping on my erect shaft.

After some thought I replied, ‘how can I be good.’
There was no reply for a minute then it indicated she was typing. ‘Why’ was her question.
‘You are cruel.’ I wrote.
“Ohh??’
‘Yes you tortured me’
‘How?’ she asked.
‘Not talking replying to me.’

Bavani was silent after this so I wrote. ‘I missed you so much, couldn’t sleep at night.’

While sending the message I was tousling Girja’s hair as she pulled back my foreskin completely and was just tonguing the sensitive bud. Girja was a skilled cocksucker who knew how to please a man. She was doing it so well and it gave me so much of pleasure but still I wished it was Bavani who was here doing that to my cock. Bavani’s beautiful doe like eyes looking at my face as her soft lips grasped my hot flesh would be so much better now. The good thing was she had finally contacted me so it was only a matter of time before what I wished became true.

‘Sorry Vikram .. understand my situation .. what can I do.’ She finally replied.

As I was debating with myself on what I should put as a reply to her another message came from her. ‘Torture wasn’t for you alone.’

I was elated when I read that. There must have been a real battle within her between her sense of caution and morals on one side and her lust and desire on the other. It must have been a real struggle for her to have resisted her desires for more than two months. I was impressed with her resolve. It would have been relatively easier for a woman who hadn’t strayed yet or tasted the forbidden pleasures to resist temptation especially when she was far away from the person who was attempting to tempt her but for someone like Bavani who had already cheated on her husband once and had enjoyed sexual pleasures she had never experienced before (this I guessed from the way she enjoyed our mating and the words she blabbered when passion fully overtook her) to then resist for so long showed how lucky I was in being able to have seduced her at the wedding in such a short time. Everything then must have worked in my favour. The fact she messaged me now indicated that finally desire had overcome her morals. Without expressly saying so she had indicated she needs me to satisfy her desires. The thing about trying to suppress one’s desires is that if you succeed then everything is well and good but if you are unable to then the suppressed feelings would burst out with double the emotions. This time when I make love to Bavani her repressed passions would overwhelm her and the fornication would be unbelievably enjoyable … for both. This time there would be no need to hurry or restrain ourselves in any way. This time we are more familiar with each other’s body, each of us know what the other likes .. wants.

‘I couldn’t concentrate on work or anything .. always thinking only of you of us together.’ I sent and waited for her response.

Girja was now taking my testes in her mouth and fondling it with her tongue while stroking my cock. I needed that in the mood I was in as I chatted with my beautiful lover.

‘I regret ever meeting you.’ She sent.

‘Don’t say that darling .. meeting you was the best thing to happen to me.’ I replied.

She just sent an emoji of a smiling face.

‘Do you really regret meeting me’

‘hmm no but before I had no complications .. everything was smooth.’

‘and now’ I asked.

‘lamenting like this and shamelessly chatting with you.’

Poor woman she must have really been undergoing suffering. If only she was the type to enjoy with another man casually and forget about it the next minute and continue to act normally with her family she would be feeling like this. For a woman like that casual sexual affairs are something to be enjoyed and forgotten thereafter and then behave to her husband and kids as if nothing had happened. But for a woman like Bavani battling with guilt is the price she had to pay for pleasure derived out of marriage. Don’t worry darling I thought to myself. The next time we meet I promise you that you won’t be lamenting with confusion and heartache like this, your lamenting would be in pleasure.

‘For me too same .. If I didn’t meet a beautiful woman called Bavani I won’t suffer like this.’

‘Okay for you .. I have husband and kid. Not the same.’

A little later she sent ‘Yet I keep thinking of you.’

She had directly admitted that she misses me and wants me. I was sure now that I would enjoy all the types of things I want to do with her. Wonderful, I have to keep her in this mood.

‘In a way same for me .. if you had no husband and kid I can always be with you.’

There was no reply from her for a while. Meanwhile Girja was now licking my chest. She bit my nipple and sucked on it. Finally, a message came.

‘Knowing I have husband and child you still wanted my body didn’t you.’

Oh no, she shouldn’t be thinking like this .. what reply should I put? Hmm… then I decided to type a long reply. ‘I’m ready to accept you even now. I’m stopping so you don’t suffer. I’m sure you won’t like your family or son to be affected.’

Again, a minute of no reply then, ‘why do you make me suffer like this.’

What reply can I say for this? ‘Why do you have to be so beautiful.. I suffer without you.’

I suddenly realised that Girja had stopped doing everything and was sitting on my hip and was looking at me strangely. I signaled to her to wait a while.

‘You fraud .. nobody needs to teach you how to talk.’

‘Bavani I love to hear your voice .. can I call you.’

‘No ..no .. he’s sleeping beside me . Okay he’s moving in his sleep don’t message anymore.’

‘Can I call tomorrow morning’

There was no reply from her. I waited for her minutes passed still no reply. Maybe she had gone to sleep? Then finally a message came. ‘Okay good night.’

‘Good night my love’ I replied.

Oh yes, everything was going beautifully. That beautiful wife of Mohan is going to pleasure me again very soon. I was very happy. I pulled Girja onto my body and kissed her hard. “Mount my cock and fuck me baby,” I said happily.

“Who was messaging to you just now?” Girja asked as she held my cock and placed in at the entrance of her cunt.

“A woman I met at the wedding I attended some time ago.”

As my hard rod slid into her greasy hole she asked,” Is she married? Did you fuck her?”

“The answer to both is yes.”

“You bastard … is she good looking? I’ve never seen you this happy not even the times when you hear my husband is going away and you and I are going to fuck that night.”

Girja was now riding my cock like a cowgirl as she spoke. Girja always had a complex that though she had a great body she wasn’t particularly beautiful. If I make her jealous she would fuck with abandon tonight to prove how good she was in bed. All I had to do was tell her the truth.

“She looks like an angel but boy is she sexy too. Like seeing an angel in a skimpy bikini.”

I could see Girja’s face changing. I was getting the desired reaction. She leaned forward and started kissing me fiercely. Her hips banged down with all the strength she could muster. “Can she fuck like me huh tell me.”

“Let me see how you do today.” Girja dug her nails into my chest as she rode me hard.

“Wasn’t her husband there at the wedding,” She gasped as she continued to pound down on my hips.

“Yes, he was but it made no difference.”

“Bastard .. did you fuck her in front of him?”

“In a way I did,” I said as I squeezed her breasts.

“He was drunk and I and she fucked right in front of him as was dreaming of me fucking his wife.”

“That son of a bitch is a cuckold is he?” She asked as she licked my chest.

“No, he suspected I wanted to seduce his wife and he tried to stop it, hence his nightmare that I was fucking her when I actually was drilling her sweet cunt.”

“Sweet cunt!! You son of a whore .. isn’t my cunt sweet. Can that slut do this,” Girja said as she tightened her pussy muscles and squeezed my cock.

“Not necessary, she had a very tight cunt. Her husband had a small cock just like your husband.”

“Rascal he is not small he is normal. What to do if you have such a fat cock.”

“You like it that way don’t you,” I said as I pushed my hip up to meet her downward thrusting hip.

“How long have you been banging her?” I saw Girja’s nipples get more erect. This was arousing her. In her mind it was about another cohort bitch of a wife enjoying sex with me like she was.

“Only at the wedding. She avoided me after that. Only today she has messaged me.”

“Poor girl, she can’t be without your cock. The bloody thing so big and thick, how can she not miss it.”

“Yes, I’m going to go see her.”

“How did you bang her tell me ahh .. ahh..” Girja said as she fondled my balls as my rod plumped the depths of her pussy.

“I made her sit on a window sill as I banged her and watched her husband and his relatives drinking not some seventy meters away, totally unaware I was fucking a woman of their family.”

“Shit … you cunning devil .. ,” She said as she got off from straddling my body. She went to the window in her bedroom and sat on that sill. “Come here you rogue .. fuck me like you did her.”

I liked this. I could well imagine I’m having sex with Bavani again as I drilled Girja’s pussy. As I walked to her Girja caught my swaying cock. “What is her husband’s name, whar’s her name?’

“Why do you want to know?”

“Just tell me.”

“She is Bavani, he’s Mohan.”

As Girja fondled my cock she said,” Mohan, your wife Bavani is in love with this magnificent cock. It’s going to stretch your wife’s cunt again very soon.”

Girja was trying to arouse my lust too. Maybe she thinks that would make me fuck her more passionately. If that was her thinking then she was definitely right. My cock became as stiff as an iron rod.

“Oooh .. your cock has never been this hard for me you bastard. Even thinking of that bitch is making you so hard.”

She was stating the obvious. Even the thought that Bavani was ready to sleep with me again had kindled a huge fire of lust in me. “Did you use a condom Vikram or was it bareback?”

Girja bent down and sucked on my cockhead before I answered.

“No condom .. she didn’t insist and I didn’t bother.”

She took her mouth off my penis and asked,” So, you pulled out or finished in her?”

“Inside.” Girja grinned at this. “Oh, how deliciously wicked .. Mohan you poor sap, you may soon be raising another man’s child.”

“Put your tool inside me now and imagine you are fucking your Bavani like you did that day.”

That I did, I shoved in my hard flesh to the hilt inside her cunt and started grunting as I fucked her hard.

“Ahh .. your cock is so good fuck me hard baby , my husband Mohan is a wimp .. he can’t satisfy me like you darling,” Girja huskily moaned. She was role playing and it was making the sex absolutely wonderful.

Girja was really into her role. After she had come once I carried her, with her legs still wrapped around my waist and fucked her on the bed in missionary position. She came again after another ten minutes or so as I imagined it was Bavani who lay under me. I was getting near and Girja sensed it.

“Cum inside me darling .. I’ll make Mohan drink your hot cum.. let him taste a real man’s seed.” That was it, I came in a great gush. “Ohh baby fill your lover .. fill your Bavani .. I’m in heaven.”

That night I fucked Girja four times. Sex with her had never been so good and both she and I had to thank Bavani and in a way the cuckolded Mohan for it.

She

There was an unfathomable happiness within me. Finally, I had contacted him. My resistance had been shattered. The catalyst for that was that very real like dream I had that Vikram had come to my house and had taken me on my marital bed. It made me starkly aware that deep inside I really wanted him and that I had only been fooling myself in wanting to have nothing to do with him anymore. What we had that night was something special. We not only had adulterous sex, that would go away when the passion subsides, we made love, passionate, loving, yearning love. The seeds of desire planted by that cannot be sated with just that one brief affair. I also felt a great burden being removed from me as I didn’t have to struggle with conscience as I was fooling myself.  My husband lay beside me sleeping exhausted after having had sex with me. I looked at him sleeping deeply now. I felt some sympathy and even a little bit of pity for him. He tried, he really tried to give me the type of pleasure that Vikram gave me but to no avail. He had even been able to make me climax a few times in this last two months plus. I would have been very happy and satisfied with his efforts if I had not met Vikram .. not slept with him. But after the earth shattering (for me) like orgasms I’ve had with Vikram these only reminded me of what was missing. The final vestige of my resistance was completely blown away today as I had sex with my husband. I let go of all my self-restraint and closed my eyes and imagined it was Vikram who was on top of me as my husband had intercourse with me. Today the orgasm I had was better than any I had with my husband before just proving I needed Vikram for my pleasure. I then knew I needed the real thing.

My husband’s seed was still in my vagina. My husband had finished cleaning himself and was now snoring lightly. I was supposed to go and clean myself but I just lay there not because my body was tired but because my mind was busy. Clarity had come to me. I was sure of what I needed and what I had to do. My infatuation with Vikram, his body, his manhood, with that virile man was still strong within me. I needed the pleasure that only that muscular young body can give to me. Yes, I wanted him, I needed him. There I’ve finally admitted it to myself. He wanted to talk to me. What did he say?? He wanted to hear my voice, well so did I have a great desire to hear him but I couldn’t now. Even reading his messages brought the vision of him strongly in my mind. I could just see his smiling face in my mind. His lips .. how those lips rubbed against mine. The vision of his body and mine pressed together, the vision of his superb love tool entering in my sheath and taking me to a pleasurable world unknown to me before came in my mind. I looked at my husband lying beside me. Well, sleep is all he could do now after his futile efforts to erase Vikram from my mind. Even when he was doing his utmost to give me pleasure I needed to think of Vikram to enjoy full pleasure. To be fair to my husband there was a significant difference between my husband’s manhood and that of Vikram. My husband can’t be blamed for that. It was an accident of nature. I can’t be satisfied with just using my imagination anymore, I needed the real thing. He was the one who could make me leak just by kissing me while my husband couldn’t do that even with his fingers.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself. Even as my fingers were cleaning my labia my thoughts of Vikram was still strong in me. How would it be if his thick fingers were now on my labia instead of my own slender fingers. Those memories of his fingers teasing there and making my swollen clit slip out of its hood came rushing back in my mind. How did he know just how much he should suck in my clit, it simply heightened my pleasure like never before. Only his fingers made me realise my vagina walls had so many hidden pleasure points. I needed pleasure again after my emotions had been aroused while chatting with Vikram. Thinking of him made it so easy to enjoy the masturbation. It was only on that day I had seen something as large as his, I learnt that my vagina can accommodate something as big as that. First time a man’s member had gone in so deep. That’s the day I first knew that you can see heaven here on earth too. I enjoyed the paradise a few times that night. I needed to go there again .. not just once more but again and again. Only Vikram could take me there not my husband. While I lie below him his love tool must work its magic in my body. As I rubbed my clit I moaned out Vikram’s name as I reached my orgasm. After that like a good woman I went and lay beside my husband. Soon Vikram would be lying beside me. The next day after my husband and child had left home I worked like the wind to get my chores done. When Vikram calls I don’t want any distractions. I sat on my bed waiting for his call.     
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
superb update
Like Reply
very good
Like Reply
Great update, both the role playing scene n the wife's dilemna were great...
Like Reply
super update bhai
Like Reply
Great update please don't let us wait more...
Like Reply
(07-09-2023, 08:12 PM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: superb update
Thank you
(08-09-2023, 06:32 AM)xbiilove Wrote: very good
Thanks
(08-09-2023, 06:44 AM)a2011 Wrote: Great update, both the role playing scene n the wife's dilemna were great...
Yes but now she would be able to accept what she needs and wants.
(09-09-2023, 04:46 PM)kumar77717 Wrote: super update bhai
Thanks bro
(10-09-2023, 07:00 AM)arahan90 Wrote: Great update please don't let us wait more...

I had almost finished the update last night but had to stop as it was getting late. Just completed the last bit for this update just now and I'm posting it.
Like Reply
Chapter 14 – She makes up her mind

She

I lay there thinking of my situation as I awaited a call from my secret lover. If someone had told me three months ago that I would be pining for sex with a man out of my marriage I would have laughed at him or her. My attitude then was so much different than what I was feeling now. Whenever I read of news of any woman who had cheated on her husband or when I gossiped with my friends when we become aware of any woman we knew who was having an extra marital affair I would be one of the first to condemn such behaviour. My thinking of them was they were of loose morals and contemptuous character but now I myself was one such woman. Maybe I had been too quick to judgement. I really didn’t know what drove those women to seek sexual satisfaction through a man other than their husband. It could be because of an abusive husband, a uncaring or neglectful husband, a husband who was very selfish in sex or a husband who could not meet the reasonable sexual needs of his wife. Lots of women would be in such a marriage but still only very few of them would be willing to or be brave enough to stray from their marriage vows. Even so it was forgivable or at least understandable why some of them sought solace in the arms of another man. Then there were some other women. They had a reasonably caring husband and a reasonably satisfying sexual life with their husbands. But they still sleep with another man because of boredom, wanting to try something different or where circumstances, causes them to give in to their desires when they are suddenly drawn to another man, more likely the man being handsome, more manly in appearance to their husband. This would usually be a spur of the moment thing that leads to a one-night stand or a few brief sexual dalliances. In that short period of time in a sexually charged or erotic setting the sex would be passionate and unrestrained. In many of these sexual mating, though not necessarily all, because of the intense arousal created in that situation the wife would enjoy sexual bliss that would remain in her memory for her lifetime. The relationship would however in most circumstance end with that and the woman would go back to her role as a loyal wife and good homemaker. But in case of very few this situation would only be the start of a long adulterous affair. I had no illusion where I fitted among the various scenarios above.

There was something that I was afraid to admit to even to myself. This sexual affair I was embarking on was not born of just bodily need. In these two months or more how often have I reminiscent not just on the sex we had enjoyed but on the seduction itself, his talk that lit emotions in my heart, his humour and playfulness that made me smile like I hadn’t for a long time. The thoughts were not just of the both of us engaging in the mating of the bodies but of cuddling, of the meaningful looks exchanged. When he messaged that he was ready to accept me and all I had to do was say yes sent a spark of happiness through my heart. I sort of knew I was not his first woman, he was too skilled in the erotic arts for that, but I didn’t want to be just another conquest for him. Another woman who he could tick off in his list. It would make me feel cheap, demean me to think all I meant to him was a body to sate his lust. That said I was in position to think only of my own self and forsake everything to be with him always. I had to think what pain it would cause my parents, I have a sister, how it would affect her marriage, her future. Most of all how it would affect my son. He would be subject to taunts that his mom was a whore and a slut. He would be scarred for life. But still that I was special to Vikram made me very happy. But this betrayal to my husband was worse than if I just needed sexual pleasure alone. In that case it would just be a matter of bodily need. The person giving me that pleasure was just someone to fulfil my needs and he would mean nothing more. But I had developed feelings for Vikram and this type of betrayal was the worst type of betrayal. Not only had the lover taken the body that belonged to the husband he had wormed his way into her heart .. my heart. This would mean I would belong to Vikram completely. I would be in his control and do whatever he wants. My husband is pushed back to number two. My husband’s defeat to my lover then was complete.    

The time was just ten fifteen but I had finished everything I had to do and was waiting for Vikram’s call. Every minute I waited I cursed that idiot for making me wait like this, I was so eager to hear his voice again. It was ten thirty now and yet he had not called me yet and I was getting very impatient. I had made him wait for over two months, was he taking revenge by making me wait like this? Hmm .. not likely but what is taking him so long? Finally, my phone rang at ten forty-seven but this time I did not take the call. I didn’t want him to think that I was waiting eagerly for his call. The ringing stopped and after a few seconds it rang again. This time I attended the call after five rings.

“Hi darling, how are you sweetheart.”

My lover’s voice, my darling Vikram’s voice. I was hearing it after more than two months.

“Hello my love, I miss you so much,” was what I wanted to say but instead all I said was “hello.”

“It’s so long since I heart this sweet voice, I missed you terribly my love,” Vikram was saying what I had wanted to say.

My heart simply melted. Involuntary tears welled in my eyes I didn’t know for what reason. With a breaking voice I said,” Why did you have to come in my life Vikram … now you have made me yearn like this.”

“Hey, come on baby don’t cry. I’m going to be there for you anymore.” Hearing me sniffle he continued,” Hearing you cry makes me wish I was there to hold you in my arms and console you Bavani dear.”

I too wished the same thing. If he was here I would give myself into his arms to hold me tightly. “I wanted so much to avoid you but I just couldn’t. I failed .. how did you make me to be like this? You wouldn’t take advantage of my weakness would you Vikram?”

“No dear, I would never do that. I care for you just as much as you do for me. You’re my beautiful love.”

“Thanks, dear I missed you a lot too. I so much want to be in your arms again Vikram darling.”

“Same thing here Baby, I want so much to hold you in my arms and make love to you. You wouldn’t even be able to guess how I suffered these two months.”

“Really Vikram? Did you miss me so much? I’m sure there would have been other women there for you.” Even as I said that I felt intense jealousy to think if indeed he had other women who had been sharing his bed.

“I won’t lie to you my darling,” Vikram said. “I have a woman here who sometimes would want to have sex with me but after you sex with anyone else is tasteless. Since you didn’t want me anymore I tried to forget you by having sex with her but all I got was unsatisfactory sex and frustration.”

Isn’t that what I was doing here. Having lots more sex with my husband in order to forget Vikram. I know how Vikram must have felt. Nothing with my husband could replicate that night of intense joy with Vikram. “Do you really mean it Vikram or are you just saying it?”

“I cannot make you believe what I say but what I say is the truth. Just to get some little satisfaction I had to close my eyes and imagine it was you I was making love to.”

How strikingly similar. I had to imagine I was with Vikram to get satisfaction when having sex with my husband. Though each of us were making love to different partners in a way we were making love to each other.

“I’m sorry dear I made you suffer. I’ll make it up to you,” I said softly. It was practically an open invitation asking him to come and take me. This time when I give myself to him my betrayal of my husband would be complete. Vikram would not only be possessing my body he would be possessing my heart.

“You made me do things I never thought I would do again but I forgive you now that we will be together again.”

I didn’t quite understand what he meant so I asked him,” what are you trying to say?”

“I needed you so much but you refused to even reply to my messages, I was so frustrated I actually masturbated thinking of you to get some relief.”

I laughed out loud on hearing this. Vikram, my darling really wants me so much, I mean so much to him. Even though I laughed wasn’t that what I did last night, finger myself while thinking of him but as a woman how can I tell him that openly like the way he did.

Vikram came to the crucial point. “I need to see you my dear, give me your address.”

I played coy as a woman was wonted to do with her lover. I just would like to be cajoled by him.  “What are you going to do here? No, let’s just continue like this .. speak whenever we can.”

“Are you kidding Bavani, how is that ever going to be enough for me?”

“Why? Can’t we be happy that we can continue to keep in touch?” I wanted him to tell me all that he wanted to do to me.

“I must see your lovely face as I talk to you, I must feel that comfortable satisfaction of holding you in my arms, of kissing your sweet lips. After you started talking to me don’t keep me at bay. Don’t punish me like this.”

I smiled at the longing in his voice. It made me feel so special and wanted. I didn’t want him to beg anymore because I wanted the same thing he wanted. “Don’t come to my home, you call me when you are here and I’ll come and meet you.”

“Thank you darling I’ll do that.”

“But I can meet you from around ten thirty in the morning and have to be back home by two thirty in the afternoon. Another thing it can only be on a weekday.” I am giving us around four hours to be together. Will that be four hours of bliss.

“I’m so happy now baby. I have some unavoidable work in my office at the moment. I’ll take leave in a week’s time and come and meet you.”  

I was disappointed to hear this. Another week more? I wanted to be with him now. But then I had made him wait for over two months why can’t I wait a week. Our love talk continued for an hour but it seemed to me that it was just like only a few minutes. Now that all the self-raised barriers had all been pulled down we chatted or messaged often during the week. Our chatting progressed from just teasing to erotic. The whole week I was cheerful and also took great care of my husband sexually a few times. He didn’t know the underlying reason he was getting so much of sexual pleasure from me. I had sympathy for him. Since I was going to give myself to my lover once more the least I could do was to do everything I could to keep him happy. The week passed in a whirl. Vikram was going to come here tomorrow. I was going to meet my lover. I knew that whatever the circumstance it was going to somehow end up with us making love once more.

Husband

This last one week I was finally feeling stress free. Bavani who had seemed to be in some confused state of mind was finally back to being my old Bavani. She was much more cheerful now and she was actually conversing with me normally like before we attended the wedding. She was also very loving to me now. From this I deduced that she finally had got some clarity in her mind. The confused stress she was in was just a phase that she had finally overcome. That scoundrel Vikram had affected her somehow. She may have even felt bad that she had become attracted to him and that he had kindled within her desires that she, as a married woman, shouldn’t feel for another man. There must have been a strong attraction which she herself couldn’t understand and her unhappiness these few months must have been her dismay that she had been tempted to commit a sinful act. Even though she did not do anything wrong the fact she may have wanted to would have caused her pain. Now after a struggle within herself she would have come to a conclusion that meeting Vikram was just a chance occurrence. We meet so many people in our lives in passing and we soon forget them as life moves on. Vikram was just another such person. She must have finally reached the emotional stage where she could move on. Now the love and care she was showing me showed she understood the importance of the life we have together. In a way because of Vikram there was a renewal in our own marriage.

In this week we had sex so many times. This was a new Bavani for me. She was unrestrained, very passionate and did everything to make the sex wonderful for us. I believed that I was able to give her pleasure the way she did for me. She attained orgasm quite a few times in this time. I was so happy now that I asked her whether it was time we tried for a second child. She didn’t agree to it and said we should wait for sometime before we tried that. Now I was able to go to work without any worries. I was able to fully concentrate on my work again. I was no more the morose, irritant boss to my staff. The atmosphere in the office was also much better. My subordinates could come and discuss with me the issues they face like the way they used to. This better working environment actually helped the efficiency of work that needed to be done.  I realised how important for a man it was to have a good family situation for the happiness of not only him but for everyone around him. I actually cursed myself for my lack of trust in my wife that I had gone to the extent of engaging a private detective to spy on her. I had been thinking that if thinks had not improved at home I may have had to re-engage that detective agency whatever strain that would cause on my finances.

(At the same time that Mohan was happily reflecting like this at work a call came to Bavani. “I’m here baby, where shall I wait for you?”)
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update
Like Reply
the build up is great...would like to see more lust n less love...great writing as usual
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply