Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
After being caught watching, this story has become like other stories, at first I thought it would be unique, but no
[+] 1 user Likes Arpit jain's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Black mailing the young son, but writing style is good
Like Reply
Unexpected turn, keep going
Add reps if you like my posts.
Like Reply
(01-09-2023, 02:23 PM)Arpit jain Wrote: After being caught watching, this story has become like other stories, at first I thought it would be unique, but no

Agreed
Like Reply
Those who are thinking/saying that "After being caught the story becomes boring, I want to say to them that if the story had became boring I had stopped it earlier. But if I am writing the further part it means that there is something new which either you never read or don't want to imaginate due to your limited expectations over such stories on this website. I can only assure you that there is lot more than your expectations and thinking in this story. It's your choice to whether go through my updates or not.
Thanks .
[+] 6 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
(01-09-2023, 07:27 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote:
Those who are thinking/saying that "After being caught the story becomes boring, I want to say to them that if the story had became boring I had stopped it earlier. But if I am writing the further part it means that there is something new which either you never read or don't want to imaginate due to your limited expectations over such stories on this website. I can only assure you that there is lot more than your expectations and thinking in this story. It's your choice to whether go through my updates or not.
Thanks .

As your wish, but don't make son as cuckold and don't separate son and mom,if you want to unite them you can write as incest your choice.its too emotional bro,
[+] 1 user Likes Sudharsangandodi's post
Like Reply
(01-09-2023, 08:18 PM)Sudharsangandodi Wrote: As your wish, but don't make son as cuckold and don't separate son and mom,if you want to unite them you can write as incest your choice.its too emotional bro,

This story isn't going towards incest neither it will make son as cuckold. It's totally different concept with lots of suspense and thrill. Just wait and watch bro.
[+] 3 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
But at least you shouldn't have been told that you've seen everything from day one.This is where the story lost its charm
As soon as the door opened, you had to run away before being seen
Like Reply
There is a story on this site 'Math Teacher and Mom', the first part of it was awesome, after getting caught in it the whole story became garbage
Like Reply
(01-09-2023, 08:39 PM)Arpit jain Wrote: But at least you shouldn't have been told that you've seen everything from day one.This is where the story lost its charm
As soon as the door opened, you had to run away before being seen

Bro
 Right now I can only assure you for a complete dose of eroticism . And assure you too that the way you are thinking about my story will proceed will be not that way. You may have read too many stories with such narrative style thats why you are thinking the same regarding my story. But to take bigger step towards the trilling change I have to make the son seen all that activities. It has long run consequences. The story is something more than your expectations. For now I can only assure with this. But it's your choice to go through my updates.
[+] 5 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
No bro please continue... Really want to experience the conclusion
[+] 1 user Likes Farz@123's post
Like Reply
(01-09-2023, 08:47 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote:
Bro
 Right now I can only assure you for a complete dose of eroticism . And assure you too that the way you are thinking about my story will proceed will be not that way. You may have read too many stories with such narrative style thats why you are thinking the same regarding my story. But to take bigger step towards the trilling change I have to make the son seen all that activities. It has long run consequences. The story is something more than your expectations. For now I can only assure with this. But it's your choice to go through my updates.
The narrative is unfolding magnificently. Each chapter has been a delightful journey, and now, as the plot takes an intriguing twist, my curiosity is ablaze, eager to unveil the upcoming developments. As a devoted frequenter of this thread, I wish to convey our profound trust in your storytelling prowess. We ardently anticipate the unveiling of your next literary masterpiece.
Like Reply
One of the best story of xossipy.
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next update
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
Like Reply
తదుపరి అప్‌డేట్ కోసం ఆసక్తిగా ఎదురు చూస్తున్నారు
Like Reply
Next update please
Like Reply
Need Existing updates  horseride
Like Reply
(01-09-2023, 08:18 PM)Sudharsangandodi Wrote: As your wish, but don't make son as cuckold and don't separate son and mom,if you want to unite them you can write as incest your choice.its too emotional bro,

Agree with you. Make it incest
Like Reply
Where is update
Like Reply