Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Pls add some kinks, like sweat, armpit fetishes
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-08-2023, 12:47 PM)santhu304 Wrote: Pls add some kinks, like sweat, armpit fetishes
There are lots of kinks in my story bro. Uncle Gajendra and my mom will make this story very much erotic in coming days. Don't miss any update. Did you like the last update...?
[+] 1 user Likes Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Yeah it's going good but please try to give a long update
[+] 1 user Likes Farz@123's post
Like Reply
It's an request to you all that after I update the further story each day, tell me what the best you liked in that part. This will help me to bring more sensuality in coming parts...
[+] 2 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
(23-08-2023, 01:27 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote:
It's an request to you all that after I update the further story each day, tell me what the best you liked in that part. This will help me to bring more sensuality in coming parts...

Can't wating bro. Which time will the update come?
Like Reply
Story updated from last part...

Mom told me to get fresh as my classes were from 8AM . 

Uncle said to me-"Monday is very boring start to all of us beta. Your classes continues and our official work load continues."
I smiled a little bit on this .
Mom then went to the kitchen for preparing breakfast for all of us.
Uncle too went to sofa room and took the newspaper to read.

I got up from the bed. My dick was very hard due to that dream I had for Gajendra uncle and mom whole night.
I was trying to hide my erected part through my hand and quickly went to the washroom.

Around 7:45 AM I got ready to go to my classes. Uncle asked me -"Should I drop you to your institute beta?"
I said -"No it's ok uncle , I will go on my own through auto rickshaw."
Uncle -"No need of that...come lets go with me on my bike. I will take you to your institute"

I wasn't in the mood to go with him.
I said -"Uncle you might get late to your office if you take me to institute. It's 7 km away from here."
Uncle -"Don't worry son. I and your mom will leave for office around 10AM."

Mom then came from the kitchen and handed me my tiffin box. Usually I don't carry lunch with me in my bag but as today's classes will end by evening. So it's obvious to take lunch today. 
Mom asked uncle -"What happened Gajendra ji , what are you telling my son ?"
Uncle -"I told him I will take him to his institute today. But he is refusing."
Mom -"Why beta...why you denied. You will reach more on time as it's already 7:50 AM now."
I said -"But mom..."
Uncle interrupted me in between and said -"Oh come on beta...let's go now. Don't do but or If."

Mom too said the same thing.
Hence , I went to his bike and sat on it. Uncle was riding his bike in very slow speed not more than 20-30 km/h. And it's an obvious for an 50 years old man to handle only such limit of speed.

He asked me -"Are you okay beta? Am I driving fast ?"
I said in my mind -"Fast...?? I think You have done masters over slow speed"

I said -"No uncle. It's ok and fine."
Around 8:10 AM he dropped me to my institute and handed me 100 rupees as I have to come back on my own. I denied taking his rupees as I already have that much amount in my pocket but he gave me lovingly so I took it.

Then he left for my home. I went inside the institute.
Around 1PM my classes got over which was supposed to get over at 4PM. 
The senior faculty of our institute told us that due to sudden outbreak of COVID cases in India, from tomorrow onwards classes will continue online. 
I clearly remembered the date it was 17th February 2020 . Although the cases just started to begin in India and no lockdown was imposed that time but my institute was very cautious regarding this. Hence such decision was taken by the faculties and director of the institute as an whole.

I was feeling hungry. So before going to home I decided to eat the lunch I carried in my tiffin box. 
Mom has given me "Aalu Paratha" with "Tomato ketchup". I like this so much. 
I ate it and then decided to return to my home.

Around 2:30 PM I reached to the main gate of my house.
I saw the main gate was locked. I always have the other key of my house in the bag. One key of every door is with my mom and other one of all remains with me.

I opened the main gate and then unlocked the garden area gate which leads to our sofa room.  I went inside my house. Put my bag on the sofa and sat on it. 
Since I witnessed my mom and Gajendra uncle sharing erotic kisses at my house , every corner of my house makes me remember about those moments. 
My last night dream was also the result of witnessing such scenes at my house. I started remembering how uncle sucked her lips on the staircase, how they smooched in the car, how they shared kissed in the theatre...all those memories from a day before was repeatedly striking my mind.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was mom on the other side.
I received and said -"Yes mom...say"
But no one was speaking from the other side. 
I again said -"Hello...mom..! Hello...you there ?"
Again no voice came. And then call got cut .

I was confused . What happened just. I dialled my mom's number and called her.
Even ater full ring , she didn't received it.

I again redialled her number and this time after few ring she received.
I said -"Hello mom. Are you gettig my voice...hello"
Mom replied -"Hello..yes I am hearing your voice. Say"
I said -"You called me few seconds ago mom. But your voice wasn't coming."
Mom -"I called you ? No beta. I am at office. "
I said -"Your call came mom. Believe me."
Mom didn't said anything. 
I again said-"Is everything okey mom. I am at home now. My classes got turned into online mode from tomorrow"
Mom again didn't say anything.
I asked -"Mom..you there?"
Then she replied -"I am busy in a meeting beta...call you after sometime...aahh...."
After hearing this "Aahhh..." I got tensed.
I quickly replied -"What happened mom ? Are you okey.?"
But till then call has been cut .
I fell into deep throught what is going on.
I again dialled her number .
This time she received in just one ring.
Before I had said anything she replied in angry voice -"Don't you get my point. Stop calling me now..."
While she was saying this I heared a male voice coming on the phone along with her.
I wasn't sure what that make voice was saying but I heared "Outstanding yar...aah.."
I wanted to say something more but mom again cut the call.

I was deeply saddened by her such behaviour. Why didn't she talk to me. She never used to behave like this over call. If she was in a meeting she never received my call till date. But today she received again and again and also scolded me. 

I kept looking at my mobile scree for few minutes thinking all this. I then went to the fridge and drank some water. Then I went to my room and get changed and fresh.

Then I returned back to the sofa hall. 

Till then half an hour passed since my last call to my mom. I thought to call her again.
But I was afraid m that she will again scold me. Hence I dialled Mrs. Dolly Sharma's number . She was one her friend and sit at the adjacent desk to my mom in the office.

I called her. She received and said -"Hello. Who is there ?"
I replied -"Hello aunty.  I am Ayush. Son of Sreerupa Verma."
She said -"Hello beta. How are you ?"
I replied -"I am fine aunty. Is my mom there ?"
She said -"No son. She is not here."
I replied -"Ohh...may be she is busy in meeting"
She said -"Meeting...whose meeting ? No meeting has organised today son"

I was shocked on her reply.

I said -"Is there no meeting happening today at the office aunty ?"
She replied -"No beta. Your mom came today but after lunch break she went to home taking half day leave."

I was getting a series of shocks hitting my mind by the words of Dolly aunty.

I replied -"Are you sure aunty she has left the office after lunch break?"
She again said -"Yes dear. I asked her why she was leaving in between today, then your mom said she had some important work at home."

I was deeply tensed and shocked at the same time. Words were not coming out of my mouth.
After few seconds Dolly aunty's voice striked my ear -"Are you there Ayush ? Hello...you there ?"
I replied (in low, saddened voice) -"Yes aunty..am here."
She asked -"Is everything okay ? Where you  are ?"
I don't want to tell her that I am at home .
Hence I replied -"I am at my institute aunty. Will leave after 4PM."
She said -"Ok dear. Study well. Mom might be at your home now."
I then replied -"Ok aunty. Bye. Thank you"
Then I cut the call. Put my mobile on the table and closed my eyes sitting there.

I was totally confused with what happened just now. 
I got numerous of bad thoughts....
I wanted to call Gajendra uncle to inform this as she went to office with him today...he must know about this situation."

I searched the call log in my phone to get his number. Then I made him call.
And he too didn't received my call in the first try.
I kept him calling but he didn't received.
I then called to the branch office of the bank where my mom and Gajendra uncle works as managers. Through that I got to know that Mr. Gajendra left the office around 2PM . 

I then got doubtful about mom and uncle. 

They both left around the lunch break time..
Both are unresponsive to my calls. 
Again the yesterday's flash of their lustful activities started hitting my mind. 
I was 80% sure they are together at some place now. Don't know where but they are together.

I was feeling angry and sad both.

I went to my room and lied on my bed. Closed my eyes. And kept myself feel relaxed. Within few minutes I went into deep sleep.

Then after sometime I heared someone was pressing the door bell. 
I woke up and saw the time. It was 6:30 PM .
I slept for more than 3 hours. 
I quickly went to the door and opened it. 
I saw it was mom at the door.

She asked me -"Where were you ? I am pressing the door bell for the last 10 minutes."

I told (without facing to her) -"I was sleeping."
 I don't wanted to talk to her. 
 She came in and sat on the sofa.
 She then asked me to bring a glass of water for her.
 I closed the door and went to the kitchen.
 I then returned with a glass of water and gave it to her.
 I went to my room. And sat on the chair.
 I was in a very bad mood by then. Anger was filled in my mind to the fullest.

After 5 minutes mom came to my room.
She put her left hand over my hair and said _-"Had you called me during afternoon"

I just nodded my head in "Yes" posture.

She then said -"I was in the meeting beta. Receiving call is not allowed in between"

I didn't reply anything to her . I was well known to her lie.

She then sat beside me and asked with a caring voice -"Are you angry beta that I scolded you over the call?"

I again didn't say anything to her . 

She said -"I am sorry Dear. I should not have told you so rudely. Now smile beta...please"

I wanted to tell her that I know you are lying to me but i kept silent.

Mom then turned my face towards her and said again -"Smile now...I have bought mushroom pizza and Rasmalai for you"

I liked those items very much.  I then smiled a little bit going against my mind.

Mom then said -"That my son. Now come to the sofa room . We will have it."

I and mom then sat on the sofa and started having those delicious items.
Mom asked me -"When you returned home from your classes?"

I already told her that on the call but she didn't valued my voice that time. I then decided to tell her my expected time of returning instead of truth.
I said -"Around 5PM"
She asked -"Had you ate your lunch?"
I replied -"Yes".
Mom -" Good"

I then noticed that mom hasn't applied lipstick on her lips. She always went to the office with full makeup. But that day her face was lacking that makeup. 

I noticed one more thing. There was a bite mark on the right side of her neck. I asked her -"What is this mom? How it happened?"
Mom asked -"What beta ?"
I replied pointing my finger towards that bite mark on her neck -"This mark mom"

She touched her neck on that point. 
Her face became embarassed by that. But somehow she managed and replied to me -"May be I got biten by any insect there last night beta."

I was sure it was not an insect bite.
But i didn't ask much regarding that bite.

Then i heared mom phone started ringing.
She told me to bring her phone from her room.
I went and searched her phone. It was in her purse. I took out her phone and saw it was Gajendra uncle's call.

To be continued....

Next update will come tomorrow morning.

Share yours reviews on this part.
You can direct send me message if you have to say something to me personally.
[+] 7 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Nail biting
Like Reply
When will the update come bro? Eagerly waiting from afternoon.
Like Reply
Nice one bro... Continue with ur update
[+] 1 user Likes Farz@123's post
Like Reply
Nice update bro. But also mention about the incidents happening between both his mom and uncle in absence of him. What they were enjoying.(the hot n sensual moments).
Like Reply
That was really brave of mr. gajendra to sit beside mrs. Srirupa's son and kiss her without caring about him. what I'm expecting from him is this kind of stuff.
let the boy watch them secretly and get entertained by his mom and uncle.
Like Reply
Wating for today's update bro.
Like Reply
Next update
[+] 1 user Likes Ganesh Gaitonde's post
Like Reply
Next update will be posted today around evening.

Keep visiting guyss...
[+] 1 user Likes Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
(24-08-2023, 01:10 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote: Next update will be posted today around evening.

Keep visiting guyss...

Can't wating bro it's urgent for master*** today.
Like Reply
Please give update bro. Wating from a long time.
Like Reply
Where are you bro? What are you doing? Please give a strong update as soon as possible.
Like Reply
Try to give a long update....
And hacked ur moms phone .
Outstanding storiy BTW ?
Like Reply
(24-08-2023, 01:10 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote: Next update will be posted today around evening.

Keep visiting guyss...

Bro wating for a long time. How long will have to wait for update?
Like Reply
(24-08-2023, 07:39 PM)Jabed77 Wrote: Try to give a long update....
And hacked ur moms phone .
Outstanding storiy BTW ?
let it go as it is, nothing to do with it
Like Reply