Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Great story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sad that a good story has come to an end!
Like Reply
Thank you bro for the wonderful story .
Bit sad that it has ended .
Would luv to read more great stories from you .
Hoping you would come back with another great story .
[+] 1 user Likes hornyfromchennai's post
Like Reply
An unexpected ending. A cuckold husband was born. She has now become a complete whore. with her husband. Why did you make a hurry end Like this. Anyway, Deepa is one of the sexiest characters. Till last updates before this was awesome. We really love this curvy voluptueus sexy wife character. We will miss her. Thank you for this story.
[Image: IMG-0158.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-0157.jpg]

We will really miss you Deepa.

[Image: IMG-0156.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Superb erotic story  clps yourock thanks
Like Reply
She gonna enjoy her life. Good bye Deepa.!!
[Image: IMG-0161.png]

[Image: export-0.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(19-08-2023, 11:18 AM)Midhun0203 Wrote: Fantastic story. Why did you end bro. Going to be one of the best here. Please continue with more adventures of deepa with lower grade peoples.
Thanks in advance .

(19-08-2023, 11:29 AM)adangamaru Wrote: Everthing was good until she was on pills, but everything turned ugly when she gave birth to a bastard child. holy shit.

(19-08-2023, 11:49 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Oh no. Why you ended the story here?

(20-08-2023, 08:42 AM)Tunkai Wrote: I think you had a hurry to end the story. Don't know why?
You ended the story from where it should start.
Really disappointing.

(20-08-2023, 07:00 PM)dubukh Wrote: [Image: its-overmommy-jfl.gif]
But its a great story..

(20-08-2023, 09:27 PM)Sasilucky16 Wrote: Super story bro  congrats

(21-08-2023, 12:29 AM)dagadu Wrote: Great story

(21-08-2023, 12:57 AM)bhola647 Wrote: Sad that a good story has come to an end!

(21-08-2023, 09:39 AM)hornyfromchennai Wrote: Thank you bro for the wonderful story .
Bit sad that it has ended .
Would luv to read more great stories from you .
Hoping you would come back with another great story .

(22-08-2023, 07:35 PM)Herbiee Wrote: An unexpected ending. A cuckold husband was born. She has now become a complete whore. with her husband. Why did you make a hurry end Like this. Anyway, Deepa is one of the sexiest characters. Till last updates before this was awesome. We really love this curvy voluptueus sexy wife character. We will miss her. Thank you for this story.
[Image: IMG-0158.jpg]

(22-08-2023, 07:41 PM)Herbiee Wrote: [Image: IMG-0157.jpg]

We will really miss you Deepa.

[Image: IMG-0156.jpg]

(22-08-2023, 08:47 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Superb erotic story  clps yourock thanks

(23-08-2023, 02:51 PM)Herbiee Wrote: She gonna enjoy her life. Good bye Deepa.!!
[Image: IMG-0161.png]

[Image: export-0.gif]

I am very impressed and happy to notice that many readers liked my thread. Thanks for staying with me. I know, the story could have been extended further. But, honestly, because of a lot of family related problems and JOB pressure, I am not able to give regular update. It would be the best, if someone from the readers continues this thread.
[+] 3 users Like Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
(23-08-2023, 11:15 PM)Prince Babul Wrote: I am very impressed and happy to notice that many readers liked my thread. Thanks for staying with me. I know, the story could have been extended further. But, honestly, because of a lot of family related problems and JOB pressure, I am not able to give regular update. It would be the best, if someone from the readers continues this thread.

No one can match you. The original author always remain the original author. Take your time. All the good writers take their times. Some of them used to upload story after months.
Just start writing again please.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
We all want you to continue this awesome story...
Take your time....
Like Reply
nice pics
  sex  happy  
Like Reply
Please continue the story
Like Reply
Waiting for continuation....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(09-09-2023, 04:04 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Waiting for continuation....

I think he will not continue this anymore. He was in so hurry to finish the story. Sad
Like Reply
You can......
It would be awesome if you pen it down....
There are tons of possibilities of kinkiness, female introspection and others as well....
Please Tunkai.....
Do it for the forum......
Like Reply
(11-09-2023, 06:03 PM)abcturbine Wrote: You can......
It would be awesome if you pen it down....
There are tons of possibilities of kinkiness,  female introspection and others as well....
Please Tunkai.....
Do it for the forum......

Truthfully I've a hidden desire to write some lines and alter some lines in this story. But I fear I would destroy the loveliness of the story. I need authors permission
Like Reply
Author has already expressed his desire that someone amog the readers should continue this thread....
I think you may go ahead.....
Original writer will be more than pleased if his Creation will be carry forward than dumped.....
Like Reply
Dear Tunkai
Only you can continue this story .
Please continue
Like Reply
(11-09-2023, 08:41 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Truthfully I've a hidden desire to write some lines and alter some lines in this story. But I fear I would destroy the loveliness of the story. I need authors permission

I fully support you, bro.. continue the story.
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply