Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Still wating
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next update will be posted tonight .Sorry for late reply. Keep visiting guyss. Hope you all are enjoying this erotic incident between my mother and Gajendra uncle.....
Like Reply
Excellent bro keep posting
Like Reply
(21-08-2023, 03:35 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote: Story continues from its last part....

I went to my room and lied on my bed. After few minutes my eyes got heavy and I felt sleepy. I rarely used to sleep during daytime but that day I was sleepy. I closed my eyes and within few moments I went into sleep. 

It was a hard sleep I had that day and also during daytime. I woke up with the hard sound of music that was coming from outside of my home. I saw it was an orchestra Van crossing by the side of my home's boundary. I tried to sleep again but once the sleep got disturbed it can't easily get into order. And the music was loud so it was impossible now to fall asleep again. Hence I woke up and sat on the bed. I picked up my phone and saw the time. It was around 6:00 PM . I realised that I had slept for more than 3 hours . I never slept so long during daytime. 
I quickly stood up and came out of my room . I saw no one was in the sofa room . I went to the washroom and made myself fresh. On returning from washroom I heared the voice of mom and uncle coming from the the garden area. I went directly there and saw they were walking there. Mom has changed her clothes and was wearing another saree that she used to wear while going to any party or celebration. She was in black coloured chiffon saree with white coloured half sleeved blouse. This blouse was more sleeveless than her usual blouses were . Her saree was little transparent and it was looking fabulous on her.  A little cleavage was visible from her bosom area as her saree was transparent. Her hair was tied from back and she had applied a light red coloured lipstick on her lips. Uncle had also changed his dress and was wearing decent shirt and jeans . I seemed they were going somewhere. I went nearer to them and asked -"Good evening uncle. Are you both going somewhere?"
Uncle -"Ohh..you woke up son. We were waiting for you to wake up from your sleep.
Actually I and your mom planned to vlgo for a movie tonight."
I replied -" Wow. Which movie uncle?"
Uncle said -" MALANG" 

It was the movie released approx a week before from that day. 

I said-"Ohh great."
Mom -"Now quickly get ready beta. The show time is of 8 PM"
I asked -"Should I come too mom?"
On this she replied -"Obviously dear. We were waiting here just you to wake up. If you  didn't wake for few more minutes I had to came to awake you. Now quickly change your dress and get ready."

I went in my room and take out a white shirt and black jeans. I was excited for the movie too as it's been long I had watched any movie at the theatre. And lock the gate too.

Within 5-10 minutes I got ready and then after locking the doors and gate of our home I came to my garden area . But neither of them were there. I then locked the main gate of the garden area too and went to our garage . Garage entrance was from the garden area and from the back side of the garage . So that when one enters the garage the back side of our car would be visible. 
I entered the garage and witnessed an another sensual moment of that day.  Mom and uncle were already in the car . Uncle was sitting on driving seat and mom was on the front side seat adjacent to him. They were busy in kissing and sucking each other's lips deep along with their tongues. Both were holding each other's face with both of their palms and sharing a passionate smooch.

I kept watching them from the back glass of the car. They shared that hot kiss for about 2-3 minutes continuously. Then left each other's lips. Uncle came out of the car. I suddenly made myself hide behind the garage door. Uncle went near a basin to wash his lips. I saw that his lips along with the side skins were painted with mom's red  lipstick. They had such a deep kiss. 
Uncle washed that lipstick marks and then returned to the car. Same mom did. She went to that basin and washed her mashed up lips and then returned. 
My mind told how much hungry they are. 
I was much astonished on seeing my mom's virility . I always seen her as an ideal mother and woman. Till her divorce she was an ideal wife too in my perception. But now , in a single day my perception changed towards her. What magic this 50 years old man did on my mother.

I came out from behind of the door. And headed towards the gate of the car. I opened it and sat on the back seat. 
I saw mom was applying lipstick on her lips. And uncle asked me -" Everything alright son..let's go now ?"
I only replied -"Yes."
Mom then asked -"Had you properly locked all the gates and doors of the house beta"
I gave same reply to her too "Yes"

I wanted to ask her why is she applying lipstick again (just to tease her) but didn't ask.

Uncle started the car and after 30 minutes of drive we reached the theatre. 
Uncle had already booked the ticket online .
When the time reached 7:45PM entry started.
We just headed towards the screen and reached at our seat. Uncle had booked the uppermost seat just below the projector wall.  Three Seats were booked for us from the rightmost corner .
 I asked uncle -"Why you booked seat at the upper corner most?"
 Uncle said -"As much upper you seat , screen view get better."
 I was ok with the uppermost seat , but my suspicions were just regarding the corner seat . Mom sat the corner most seat. And before I can seat beside her uncle sat on that seat just right to her. I thought he will ask me whether I supposed to seat there but he didn't ask.
 I don't like to make him exchange his seat due to courtesy and sat right to him . 
 When the lights went off and movie started uncle turned a little towards mom. I saw from the corner of my eyes uncles left hand was on mom's left shoulder . I was feeling little awkward but as the movie goes I got involved in its story and started enjoying the movie. 
After 20 minutes I move my face little bit towards mom and uncle, they were normal and watching the movie. Uncle's hand was not on mom's shoulder and it was in normal position.

Then after just before interval I again saw them from the corner of my eyes. I saw his hand was again on her shoulder and in the dim light of the theatre I can see that his left hand fingers were under the blouse of mom.
I wasn't sure but it sensed me in that way. When lights turned ON during the interval I saw mom was adjusting her blouse and saree's pallu. I became more sure that uncle hand was under her blouse. 

During interval uncle went outside to bring some snacks, popcorn, and cold drink for us. I and mom kept sitting on our seat and busy in our respective mobiles.

Mom asked me (along with using her mobile)-"Are you enjoying the movie beta?"

I replied -"Yes mom"
In mind i said "yours and uncle's hot movie is better than this"

Within few minutes uncle came back with those eating items. We are some snacks. And then lights again turned OFF and movie started . 
After few minutes we all three people consumed those snacks and coke uncle bought for us. 
I was enjoying the movie and when I turned my face after half an hour towards mom I saw uncle's hand was again under her blouse and this time he was pressing it softly. I saw he was kissing her ears and trying to put his lips on hers. But mom was not in the mood to kiss there . 
But his grip over her face was too hard that she turned her face and then they begin their kissing session. I turned my face towards screen otherwise she had seen me that I am watching them. But from my corner eyes I can see a little that they are having very passionate kiss.  This went for about 10 minutes. Then uncle lft my mom and then both involved themselves in watching the movie.

Around 10:15 PM movie ended. When lights turned ON I saw mom's lipstick was gone completely, uncle's lips and area surrounding his lips was slightly red. This is offcourse due to their kiss.

We came outside the theatre. Uncle then took us to a restaurant. We had a delicious dinner that day. All expenses uncle did on his own . Mom wanted to pay the bills but he denied. In restaurant nothing erotic happened between them.

Then we headed towards the home. While returning mom was driving the car. And Uncle sat on the front beside seat of hers. I was as usual on the back seat. 
Around 11:30 PM we reached our home. 
We all three came out of the car and then uncle said to my mom that he is leaving towards his house now.
Mom said -"Are you crazy ? It's almost midnight now. Your home is about 15 km from here. You have bike only. It's not safe to drive that much long route at this time. Why are you leaving now ?"
Uncle didn't say anything and looked at me. 
May be he wanted me to give some comment on this but I remained silence. In my mind I knew this is just a formality uncle doing infront from us . He will not leave now.

Then mom again told him -"What are you thinking Gajendra ji, come inside. We will leave together tomorrow to our office then at evening you can go to your house"

Uncle smiled and said -"Ok madam..as you wish."

I already knew this will happen. His inner fire is fully burning for my mom. How could he leave today..

Anyway, we came inside our house. I was curious to know how they will spend this night but at the same time my eyes very heavy and I was feel a hard sleep.

I told my mom that I am going to sleep. Mom said -"Gajendra will also sleep in your room so sleep on only one side of your bed".

I thought will he really sleep with me. 
I told mom -"Ok mom . Now Good night."
Then I came to my room , changed my clothes and lied on bed. Till then I was seeing that mom went to her room to change and uncle was changing his clothes in the sofa room.

While watching all this when I went into sleep I don't know. 
Around 1:30 AM (night) I woke up due to thirst. As after reaching home I didn't drank water. I usually sleep after drinking atleast two glasses of water daily.

I saw uncle was lying beside me on my bed. I went to the kitchen and took a bottle from fridge. I drank about 1 litre of water and then kept the bottle in the fridge. While returning I peeped in my mom's room. I saw she was sleeping too. I came to my room and then sleep .

Around 3AM I again woke up . It was nature's call as I had drank half litre of water 1 hour ago.
I went to the toilet and then returned to my room. I saw that uncle wasn't there on my bed.

About 1 hour ago he was in deep sleep beside me.. where we went now ?
I came out of my room and went to kitchen and bathroom to look after him but he wasn't there. Then my mind hinted me I and I recognised the situation that I should not check him at these places. He must be in my mom's room.
I went near her room. But to my surprise her room was locked this time. What rubbish. She never locked her room till date. I can see through the bottom opening of the room that the lights of her room were ON.

I tried to see from the bottom of the door but it doesn't worked for me as nothing could be seen from there.
I again tried to open the door with low pressure to ensure me, but no way to open it as it was locked from inside.

I put my ear on her door. I could sense that mom and uncle were in that room . Their voices were coming a little. But what they were talking i was not able to hear.
I was going crazy that time. My heartbeat and brain was not allowing me to ignore them and come to my room and sleep.
All I wanted to view the inner scene of my mom's room. 

Then I remembered that through the garden area a small passage (along with land's boundary wall) go behind my mom's room. And there is window whose glass was little broken due to me few days ago when I was playing cricket with my friends in the street behind our house. It has a small opening from the broken glass that can give me a view of her room.

To be continued....

Next part will get updated soon within few hours..

Give your reviews on this part guyzz...
You can send me message too.. to share your views or my suggestion regarding this story...

Bro u r going on good. Only advice I would like to make id that... U should not rush for the ultimate sex between your Mom & Gajendra uncle & try to develop both characters. It's highly unusual that a working lady who is now a single parent started having affair so easily. So seduction & gradual build up of the story adds more thrill to it. Don't rush for the sex scene now. Let's the mother knows that her son knew about her affairs & don't have problem with it.,.. Instead he is excited about it but not showing. And for heavens sake don't end up making it Incest between Mom & son.
[+] 2 users Like royarnab26's post
Like Reply
Please the story ends up with mom- son incest, because I believe only a son can realise his mother's emotion best.
[+] 1 user Likes Rana Sarkar's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2023, 06:31 PM)Rana Sarkar Wrote: Please the story ends up with mom- son incest, because I believe only a son can realise his mother's emotion best.

There is loads of incest stories out there. Why u forcing the writer to end with that? We all love kinky stuff but incest with mom/sis is GROSS.
Like Reply
(22-08-2023, 07:20 PM)royarnab26 Wrote: There is loads of incest stories out there. Why u forcing the writer to end with that? We all love kinky stuff but incest with mom/sis is GROSS.

You can't compare mom- son relationship with sis- bro relation. If Every extramarital affairs concludes with mom- son incest then the world remains happy. You just thinks from readers perspective, you should judge it from son's point of view. A son can't tolerate his mom's extramarital relation. For the happy ending it must end with mom- son incest. And I request you specially, don't mumble my opinion. It is quiet natural that my thoughts will be different from yours.
Like Reply
(22-08-2023, 05:21 PM)royarnab26 Wrote: Bro u r going on good. Only advice I would like to make id that... U should not rush for the ultimate sex between your Mom & Gajendra uncle & try to develop both characters. It's highly unusual that a working lady who is now a single parent started having affair so easily. So seduction & gradual build up of the story adds more thrill to it. Don't rush for the sex scene now. Let's the mother knows that her son knew about her affairs & don't have problem with it.,.. Instead he is excited about it but not showing. And for heavens sake don't end up making it Incest between Mom & son.

Bro I admire your views and you are absolutely right. But their relationship has an hidden past . It's not sudden . This story has many hidden aspects and I will reveal it slowly. This story is broad and has many characters in it and I promise this will be going to one of the most broad ,sensual and erotic story of this website.
[+] 2 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Story begins from the last part...

After remembered that the back window of mom's room has an opening through its broken part I decided to go there. It was around 3:10 AM (night) .
I slowly opened the garden area door and then closed it. With slow steps I went to the back side of our house near that passage of our boundary wall . It was deep dark there and very less space to enter. But I managed to enter that passage and went near that window of my mother's room.

The crack was slightly above my head. Hence I took two bricks lying there and put it below the floor of the window. All I did this in such a slow way that the sound can't go even to half feet away from there. 
I stood on those bricks. My eyes got adjacent to the cracked part of the window glass. And that's what I wanted. I got most of the view of my mom's room. Her bed was 7 ft away from the window towards the left side . The head side of the bed was towards opposite wall side that of the window.

I saw that Gajendra uncle was sitting on the chair and mom was sitting on bed. Uncle was pouring beer in the glass from it's bottle for himself and mom was holding a glass of beer and drinking it. 
Mom was sitting at the legside of the bed and her back was towards me. Uncle was sitting few feets away right infront of me .

While drinking beer they were talking :
Mom -"When you bought this dear?"
Uncle -"Today's morning. While coming here."
Mom -"Why not whiskey?"
Uncle -"Because I know you don't like to have it"
Mom -"Yeah...it makes me something else"
Uncle smiled and said -"Something Else?" like what ?"
Mom -"Nothing..."
Uncle -"Your son is not here...we should not bother about anything."
Mom -"Why didn't you control your emotions at the theatre? Your hands were doing something more entertaining for you than movie there" Mom laughed a little after saying this.
Uncle -"Offcourse baby...whenever you are beside me I am not able to concentrate on anything except your beauty."
Mom -"Don't apply butter on me. I know you have many ladies in your life"
Uncle -"I swear darling.. nowadays only you are the one who is ruling my heart, my mind and my body"
Mom -"Then what about Mrs. Dolly Mathur?  I always caught you staring at her body parts in the office."
Uncle laughed and then replied -"Are you possesive? My darling manager."
Mom -"I know you have lusty eyes on her too. She too have the same body figure like mine."
Uncle (with giving a smile) -"I am now focusing only on you sweetheart. Dolly is my second priority."
 Mom -"See...finally you sweared that you are lustful for her too."

Mom then stood up and put her glass on the table . 
Then mom said -"Would you like have some snacks too along with beer?"
Uncle -"Snacks at this time... absolutely not."
Then he hold the left hand of my mom and said -"But I would like to have something else"
Mom (with an erotic smile) -" What else dear?"
Uncle -"You"
Then they kept looking at each other for few seconds. Then uncle put his beer glass on table too. And stood up . He put his hands to her behind her waist and pulled her towards himself. Mom's big boobs shook with that pull. Then uncle moved his left hands on her back and with the right hand he pulled her head towards his face . Mom too responded him in the same manner. She put her both hands on either side of his shoulders and hold his head from back and then without wasting any second they locked their lips with full force.

Wow!!. What a mesmerizing intensity was that . I knew this will be going to happen tonight. But I expected it to start after dinner..but it started few hours late . Anyways...I kept my eyes more focused on them.

Their lips were locked deeply with each other and they were having an passionate and erotic kiss . Mom's back side was towards me but I can easily sense how much erotic their kissing was that time. Both were sharing each other's tongues and sucking the saliva of each other mouth. Their lips were attached in such a way like they were having a competition who will suck each others lips more in less time.

I then saw mom started unbuttoning his shirt while kissing. Uncle was moving his hands on her back with full speed. 
Within few seconds mom unbuttoned uncle's shirt and then uncle removed it from his body and threw it on the floor. Uncle was now half naked and in his trousers only.  
Mom's saree pallu was already fell on the floor in between these activities. 
Uncle drag her saree and removedvit from her and threw it on the bed but it fell on floor too.
Then it was uncle's turn to make my mom topless. I sensed his hands now proceeded towards the hooks of the blouse. And by then he engaged himself in unhooking the front side of my mom's blouse. 

But it seemed it was not getting unhooked .
Mom left aparted her lips from his and said jokingly -"You forgot how to unhook a woman's blouse?" They aparted their lips this time after kissing for about 10 minutes continuously. 
Uncle -"Make me remember darling.."
Then they laughed...

Mom started unhooking her blouse . Mom was just seeing her unhooking.

He said -"unhook fast darling...I want to view you in bra"

Mom then unhooked her blouse and removed the blouse from her body and threw in on the floor . I saw she was in blue coloured bra with thin strap. Her back was visible to me . I can see her chubby back and it's flesh . Uncle quickly grab her tightly and planted a deep kiss on her lips. 
Again an hot and lusty smooch begin between them. Uncle hands were reaching her buttocks and roaming on her back.he was pressing her buttocks too in between kissing. Mom was holding his head tightly with her arms around his neck. 

Till this moment a tent has already formed in my trouser. The perception I had for my mom was completely destroyed that day since morning. I knew this wasn't the beginning of their such relationships because no one could get so much intense in just a month of introduction. They are more than what they had told me about themselves.

Their smooch continued for about more than 15 minutes. Very much passionate deep kiss they shared. I was astonished by the frequency of their lips.  Great kisser both are.

Then uncle's hand went on the hooks of her bra. There were three hooks in the back side of the bra as I can see from there.
Uncle begin to unhook it. He unhooked the first one and then mom stopped him and  directed his hands towards her front area. I sensed he was now touching her cleavage portion .

Mom then let her hands backwards and open her remaining hooks of the bra. As she unhooked it uncle quickly slided it's strap from either side of her shoulders and aparted it from her body. Now mom was only in her petticoat.

To my view I can only see her back portion to be topless.. but slightly a side view of her enormous boobs was visible to me. 
Uncle told her (seeing her both melons)-"uhh...it seems more delicious than before".
Through this word "before" I got shocked. Did he enjoyed that enormous flesh before too.

Mom laughed a bit and pulled towards her topless body and grabbed him tightly. Uncle on seeing such moment did the same with mom and grabbed her tightly. They both started kissing more passionately. 

Both of the upper portion of their body was fully naked. Then they turned 180 degrees holding each other so that now uncle's back was infront if me. While they turned, for few seconds I saw that mom's huge boobs and uncle's muscular chest were pressed against each other. 
What an erotic scene it was. Damn Hot...

Uncle pushed my mom on bed and smiled a little. So as my mom.
He then removed his trouser and now became only in his underwear. His penis was rock hard and was fully stretching his underwear.

Mom put her toe on his rock hard penis over the underwear. Uncle hold his toe and kissed it by lifting it upto his lips.

I too was very much aroused by their activities. And started sighing a little with pleasure.

Suddenly I felt someone was calling my name . But I couldn't see who was that person. I was repeatedly hearing my name. 
And then I heared my mom is calling me. What is this...mom is infront of me having erotic time with uncle then who is calling me in her voice...
I then realised I got a huge slap on my cheeks. And then I opened my eyes.

Damn...oh god. Mom was waking me up. 
I quickly sat and found both mommand Gajendra uncle was standing infront of me . 
Mom asked me -"Are you alright beta...why were you creating unsual voice in your sleep..?"
I was really confused. What I saw was it a dream. I then memorised that when I woke up at 3AM I returned from toilet and found uncle was not there in my room. But instead of finding him I lied with a thought he must gone to other washroom.  And then closed my eyes. Since then I was in sleep and all this what I saw was in my dream. 
I was very disturbed. 
Due to witnessing mom's and uncle's erotic moments many times since morning I was dreaming about them too. 

I asked them what time is it. 
Uncle said -"It's 6AM now son"
It's next day's morning.
I was in complete shock because of that dream.

Mom and uncle told me to get fresh now. 
I asked Uncle -"Where were you last night around 3AM ?"
He got little bit nervous but said -"I went to washroom beta."
I can sense easily that mom too got a little nervous on my this question that I asked uncle.
Mom then said -"Where else he will go beta. If he was not on bed possibly he were in the washroom or around the fridge for water"

I then said -"I went to that washroom and at fridge that time. But he was not there."

Uncle and mom saw each other and then mom replied -"May be went upstairs for toilet as he had habit to use western style toilet"

On this uncle replied-"Yes Yes...your mom is right. I went upstairs that time."

I could easily sense throught their words something was fishy around 3AM.

Mom -"Now get up beta. You must have class today. Get ready for that. We too have to leave for office now"

To be continued... 

Next update will be after few hours.

Give your reviews and your suggestions too... 
[+] 3 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Nice story bro continue please.
Like Reply
First of all, a big thanks to author for this update. This story is very near to me because I also suffers from this stage. So, according to me this is not just a imaginary story for me. I know a son's mother is the last refuge and nearest place of dependence. Not arguing to anyone, it's hard to explain without personal experience when someone in this situation knows how dark the world is to them. A child's mother is the last refuge and nearest place of dependence. Not arguing, it's hard to explain without personal experience when someone in this situation knows how dark the world is to them. Every moment it seems that someone from outside is taking her mother away from him (son). From that the incest mentality was born. Herein lies the importance of initiating mother-son intercourse. So, Please conclude it to mom- son incestuous happy ending. Don't Herat break me.
Like Reply
(22-08-2023, 10:26 PM)Rana Sarkar Wrote: First of all, a big thanks to author for this update. This story is very near to me because I also suffers from this stage. So, according to me this is not just a imaginary story for me. I know a son's mother is the last refuge and nearest place of dependence. Not arguing to anyone, it's hard to explain without personal experience when someone in this situation knows how dark the world is to them. A child's mother is the last refuge and nearest place of dependence. Not arguing, it's hard to explain without personal experience when someone in this situation knows how dark the world is to them. Every moment it seems that someone from outside is taking her mother away from him (son). From that the incest mentality was born. Herein lies the importance of initiating mother-son intercourse. So, Please conclude it to mom- son incestuous happy ending. Don't Herat break me
Bro this story is mostly based on adultery not incest . It can be written from son's point of view but son can't directly get involved in between a grown man and woman. But You will surely enjoy the way it will written and updated each and every time. I promise to you all.
[+] 1 user Likes Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2023, 10:36 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote: Bro this story is mostly based on adultery not incest . It can be written from son's point of view but son can't directly get involved in between a grown man and woman. But You will surely enjoy the way it will written and updated each and every time. I promise to you all.

Hope for the best. Actually I just want the son finally reached his mom, not the third person. I think you understand the same thing occurred with me, try to feel my emotion. 

I want the story conclude with poetic justice. Mr. Gajendra is not a well man. 

& Please mention the next update time. Eagerly waiting for update till your previous update.
Like Reply
(23-08-2023, 01:42 AM)Rana Sarkar Wrote: Hope for the best. Actually I just want the son finally reached his mom, not the third person. I think you understand the same thing occurred with me, try to feel my emotion. 

I want the story conclude with poetic justice. Mr. Gajendra is not a well man. 

& Please mention the next update time. Eagerly waiting for update till your previous update.

Mr. Gajendra and mom is the main lead of my story. 
It will always be focused on Mr. Gajendra . Hence enjoy that.
Like Reply
(22-08-2023, 05:21 PM)royarnab26 Wrote: Bro u r going on good. Only advice I would like to make id that... U should not rush for the ultimate sex between your Mom & Gajendra uncle & try to develop both characters. It's highly unusual that a working lady who is now a single parent started having affair so easily. So seduction & gradual build up of the story adds more thrill to it. Don't rush for the sex scene now. Let's the mother knows that her son knew about her affairs & don't have problem with it.,.. Instead he is excited about it but not showing. And for heavens sake don't end up making it Incest between Mom & son.

It will not get into incest bro. It is an erotic tale of a grown man and woman and always be centred around them. So enjoy to the fullest
[+] 2 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Please mention the next update time bro.
Like Reply
Superb nice update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Wating bro from last night.
Like Reply
Next Update will be tonight. 

Keep giving your replies and suggestions. 
Like Reply