Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Keep lower class old ugly guys as male characters bro. I'm this story's oldest fan. These new two characters like lateef(young guys aren’t erotic for this story) and old rich boss also doesn’t suit the story. Make Deepa breastfeed old ugly low class men please. That's the title and theme of the story. Otherwise it's gonna get derailed. Excellent update with tye sweeper. Introduce more characters like him.
[+] 2 users Like Wtf99's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Well, good updates to this story. Please keep updating this. Deepa cannot stop helping the milk hungry men?
Like Reply
(06-08-2023, 10:10 PM)Keerthi aishu Wrote: Go With Low Class old Peoples and Guys Bro. Make More Of Suraj and Deepa and Also Other New Friends of him. Introducing Boss and other privileged guys kills the excitement. We Want Deepa to be Screwed By Slum Guys

(07-08-2023, 03:29 PM)RajV Wrote: U stick to your imagination, you may change the character of hubys boss to say a vendor/ servant of office known to huby.
Idea being once huby develops cuck feeling wife can dominate and freely offer her services in his presence.

(07-08-2023, 05:07 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Your writing skills are awesome...
Rare of writers can weite such erotic stories having high class lady with low class unprivileged guys.....
Female introspection and situation that you crafted are excellent so far and that increases the potential of this story to another level.....
Kudos to you and anticipating that you continue with your own idea And continue......

(08-08-2023, 10:45 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: Keep lower class old ugly guys as male characters bro. I'm this story's oldest fan. These new two characters like lateef(young guys aren’t erotic for this story) and old rich boss also doesn’t suit the story. Make Deepa breastfeed old ugly low class men please. That's the title and theme of the story. Otherwise it's gonna get derailed. Excellent update with tye sweeper. Introduce more characters like him.

(09-08-2023, 01:46 PM)Askk2me Wrote: Well, good updates to this story. Please keep updating this. Deepa cannot stop helping the milk hungry men?

Thank you
Like Reply
Wooooowwwww… Stunning Update. Superrrrbbb.!! Keep go.
[Image: 048-D6-B6-E-1-A58-41-AB-9-F41-A479-E82-DF5-A9.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(16-10-2021, 12:14 PM)Prince Babul Wrote:
[Image: horny-busty-desi-girl-chuchi.jpg]

Who is this ?? 
[+] 1 user Likes Darkerworld23's post
Like Reply
Next update please
Like Reply
(12-08-2023, 12:00 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Wooooowwwww… Stunning Update. Superrrrbbb.!! Keep go.
[Image: 048-D6-B6-E-1-A58-41-AB-9-F41-A479-E82-DF5-A9.jpg]

Heya, where can get the above image from. This is simply outstanding. Please suggest. Thanks
Like Reply
Super excellent update
Like Reply
WAITING.! For her upcoming adventures.
[Image: IMG-9879.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Next update please
[+] 1 user Likes dagadu's post
Like Reply
I've read the story from the beginning, again and that's why I had to spent the last night sleepless.
One of the best story I've ever read.
I'm a fond of Aurelius 1986 Sir's story. This story is coming from the same genre.
I also realized that the boss should come.
But don't make it all open in first day.
Let the tension begins, let the curiosity alive.
Let her cheat on her husband with the lower class people and let her husband just guess and temted by his guessing.
But don't reveal it to him.
Add more kinky staff, if possible some public adventure like the abandoned building you wrote.
And let the boss episode progress slowly and suductivly.

Let Deepa's Husband take the first move but after a few meetings.
Let it grow slow like Bela's story "shy Indian wife opens up".
Make it a slow progress. Let her cheat
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
UPDATE- 11

That afternoon, Deepa was enjoying a TV show and her son Tukun playing in the cradle. At that time, her hubby called her on the phone.

"Hello darling ... what is the matter?"

"Sweetie, I'm bringing my boss home today."

"Oh...really?"

"Yes, he was not agreeing, but, I forced him."

"You have done very well. It is our duty to stand by his side in his trauma and suffering."

"Okay. I'm hanging up now."

"Okay bye.'

Deepa began to think.

Her husband’s boss Mr. Niyogi has been suffering from depression for a few days. His wife was suffering from paralysis for a long time. She passed away a few days ago, and since then he has been completely alone. His son works in Germany and daughter lives with her husband in Bangalore. She also works there. She knows that he has a lot of affection and trust in Sameer. Mr. Niyogi used to share all his words with Sameer. He told her Mr. Niyogi is very lonely now. He doesn't want to attend the office presently. He loved his wife very much. He always kept two caretakers at home to look after his wife. He has now reached such an age that it is highly incongruous to think of marriage at this moment.

Then Deepa suggested her husband to invite Mr. Niyogi to their house one day.

Sameer assured her that he would give his boss the proposal. Today, when she heard the news of boss coming to their house, she was somewhat excited. She was happy to think that today she could share some of the sadness of that suffering man.

No woman wants to show herself less beautiful in front of an outsider. She put on some light makeup and wore a fancy night gown. The calling bell rang at half past seven. She was sure it was her husband and his boss with him. She opened the door and saw that her assumption was correct. Standing outside the door, Mr. Niyogi greeted her with ‘nomoskar’. She gave him a sweet smile and bowed in return, inviting him to come inside.

She closed the door after they entered. Mr. Niyogi is wearing a navy blue suit. His height is medium, skin color- brown, thin hair on the head is black, but the French-cut beard is completely white. Age is roughly over 55.

Entering the room, his eyes went to Tukun lying in the cradle.

"Oh, my God! What a sweet baby! I have already heard your son's story from your hubby’s speech."

Deepa: "Thanks!"

"Come, sir, sit here." Saying, Sameer pointed Mr. Niyogi towards the sofa.

He went there and sat down. Sameer sat next to him. Deepa sat on a chair nearby.

A moment of silence. Deepa spoke first. "How are you now, Sir?"

"Not well. It's dark all around me. Both my son and daughter are abroad. My wife has been sick for a long time, but, still, she’d been with me. I'm all alone after her death. Now, I have no one to talk to back home."

After a moment of silence she said, "But, Sir, you must gradually forget this sorrow. Otherwise, you will become ill yourself."

Sameer: "This is what I am telling him all the time. We are all with you. Tell me your problems and desires. I will do my best for you. I have been working under you for so long. You must know me well."

Mr. Niyogi put his hand on Sameer's shoulder and said, "I trust you completely, Sameer. I usually don't go to someone's house on invitation. But, I have come to spend the evening at your house today."

Deepa: "We are proud of that, Sir.".

"Its okay, Deepa." He smiled lightly.

She got up and said, "I'm just coming from the kitchen."

Mr. Niyogi: "Wait, wait, Sameer, you know very well what I generally like in the evening."

"Oh, Deepa, I think you are going to fetch tea and snacks from kitchen. But, Sir generally drinks liquor in the evening."

"All men have the same whims," She said with a little hypocritical anger.

Mr. Niyogi laughed out loud, "Men and men!"

"Sir, it's been a long time since I saw you laughing."

"Yeah, I feel a little light right now." He said.

"Alright guys, I'm preparing your drink of choice. May I have permission please?" She asked in a melodious voice.

Sameer drinks occasionally in the evening. So, he always has a few brands of liquor stocked in his house.

"Sir likes whiskey better," He said. "Bring some soda also."

"Okay darling!"

She went into the next room.

In a few minutes, she brought two large bottles of whiskey, water and soda on a tray.

Sameer pulled a tea table in front of the sofa. Deepa kept the tray there.

She sat just in front of the tea-table.

She said with a smile, "Today, I will serve in Sir's honor."

Mr. Niyogi: "It's my luck."

She had to lean slightly forward as she was making pegs by mixing whiskey and water in the glasses. From her noodle strap fancy gown’s deep neck, much of her huge boob-flesh with deep cleavage, were visible in front of
boss. He was getting puzzled by enjoying the beauty of his subordinate's wife's boobs.

While having various trivial discussions, both of them started sipping their glasses of whiskey. Their intoxication was slightly elevated, after drinking few pegs.

Mr. Niyogi: "Deepa, you don't drink alcohol?"

"Ummm .......... !" She looked at her husband.

On her behalf, her hubby replied, "Sometimes, if I force her, or she's in a good mood."

"Then, she will drink with us today." Mr. Niyogi started to make a peg for Deepa.

"No, no, sir … not today. I won't drink today."

"Why? I beg you."

She was hesitating a bit.

Sameer thought that it was not right to ignore the pleading of his boss. He told her, "As, Sir keeps telling you, drink only two pegs in his honour, please."

"Ummmm ............ okkkk!"

She picked up the peg prepared by Mr. Niyogi and took a sip.

She looked dreamy while sipping from the glass.

Mr. Niyogi: "Anyway, Sameer, your wife is very cute. You are a lucky husband." He patted Sameer's shoulder.

"Thank you, sir."

Again a flirter …she thought to herself. Also, she was proud that her husband's boss was somewhat lured towards her beauty.

It seems that, Mr. Niyogi is truly enjoying this evening at his subordinate's house. His addiction began to mount as he was finishing one peg after another. Sameer's addiction has also gone much. Mr. Niyogi was looking directly at Deepa's luscious and sexy body and was giving various compliments.

Mr. Niyogi: "Anyway, Sameer, I want to say something from my heart. Your wife is really very beautiful and gorgeous. Well, you are not angry that I am praising your wife so much in front of you?"

Sameer: "Not at all, sir, I want to lift you out of the sea of despair you have sunk into and give you a new life."

"Thanks, Sameer, you know one thing, I want to dance with a beautiful girl after getting drunk. My wife was paralyzed, so, I didn't fulfill that wish. If you allow your wife to dance with me, I will be very happy."

"Gladly, sir!" He looked at Deepa with a questioning look.

Deepa: "Ok, sir, I also agree if you enjoy it."

"Just a minute, sir!" Saying, Sameer moved towards the music system in the room. He played a romantic foreign branded instrumental.

Mr. Niyogi: "Wow!"

He encouraged him, "Sir, please!"

Mr. Niyogi could not get up even if he tried, because his intoxication was too much.

Sameer: "Deepa, help him get up and dance with you."

Deepa grabbed and brought him to the middle of the room.

She hugged his neck with both hands and Niyogi grabbed her waist. They started party dancing to the rhythm of music.

After a while their bodies touched each other.

Her heaving boobs were pressed against Mr. Niyogi’s chest. So, he squeezed her tighter. His hands were playing on her back, ass.

She had already drunk 4/5 pegs, so, her intoxication had also gone up a bit.

Seeing that, another man hugged his wife and dancing intimately, Sameer didn't feel inconvenience. On the contrary, he started to have a strange feeling. He was able to feel the cuckold nature present in himself when his manhood slowly erected.

He encouraged his boss, "Nice, Sir, great dance. How's my wife looking?"

"Your wife is an angel. My life would be blessed if I were you. May I give your wife a kiss if you don't mind?"

"Do it without hesitation. I have no objection."

Mr. Niyogi quickly planted a kiss on Deepa's cheek.

It was not understood whether she was shy or unprepared, when she looked at Sameer.

Soon he started serial kissing.

"Ummm …  uffff ….. what are you doing?"

"You are very beautiful, Deepa!"

Mr. Niyogi was greedily looking at the deep cleavage of her twins.

Unexpectedly, Sameer said, "Now, Deepa, you kiss him."

She had already discovered her hubby’s cuckold nature. Now, she got proof once again. Moreover, his addiction is on full blast.

"Ummmm ….. ok, as you are giving permission, I will definitely kiss your boss." Saying this, she planted a kiss on Mr. Niyogi’s cheek.

He impatiently said, "Ma'am, one kiss is not enough. Give me a few more kisses."

"Oh no!" Saying that, she kissed his cheek countless times.

Mr. Niyogi now supported her with one hand behind her head and kissed her on the lips. He bit her lips and started kissing her vigorously.

Deepa: "Ummmm uffffff ….. slowly .... Sir .... !"

Watching these scenes, Sameer was having a strange erotic feeling.

For a few minutes he smooched her madly like this. Suddenly Sameer noticed that Mr. Niyogi was falling down due to intoxication.

Sameer: "Deepa, alert, he is falling."

"Yes, you please hold him."

He quickly got up from the couch and caught him before he fell. He made him sit on the sofa. He looked like he had fallen asleep.

Sameer smiled and said, "After a long time, Sir thoroughly enjoyed."

She said with a hypocritical smile, "Your boss is very naughty!"

Pressing her cheek, he said, "A beautiful woman makes any man naughty."

Deepa: "Get lost!"

"Today it seems that he will not be able to return home. Let's take him to the next room and let him sleep. Tomorrow morning, he will go to the office after being fresh. We will go to the office together."

He tried to lift him by putting one of his hands on his shoulder, while Deepa put his other hand on her shoulder and lifted him off the sofa. They took him to the next room and put him on the bed. He put off his coat for his comfort.

“Let him be a little steady for now."

"Okay."

They both came back to the hall.

"Now, Mister, I will give you a punishment." Deepa said.

Sameer smiled, "Punishment? For what, my darling?"

"You were encouraging another man to kiss your wife? You mischievous!"

"Hmmm, I was getting hard on in this."

"You are a pervert!"

"Yes, darling, I'm a pervert. Now I'm going to fuck you."

"Hey, not now! Not here! Your boss can come here anytime."

"He's gone to the world of sleep now. Don't think about it."

Meanwhile, he slipped her night gown down from her body. She now wears only bra and panty.

"Now, here, kneel down." He pulled her to the edge of the sofa.

Deepa put her upper body weight on the couch and knelt down.

He took off his all clothes and got naked. His dick is now rock hard.

He slipped her panties down to her knees.

When he touched his cock head to her pussy entrance, he felt it became very slippery.

He applied light pressure and inserted half of his dick in there.

"Ummmm …..  Ouchhhh ..... !"

In the second go, he inserted the whole dick in her hole and started stroking at a medium pace.

Because of Mr. Niyogi's smooching, she also got wet. Sameer's screwing felt heavenly to her.

He gradually increased his thrusting intensity.

The ‘thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap’ sound was echoing in the room.

Deepa: "Ummmm …. ufff ……uffffff ….ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  …. !"

Leaning forward, he was mauling her bra-covered boobs as well as humping her.

At times, he was slapping her fleshy ass and vigorously stroking.

In the meantime, she orgasmed heavily once.

"Ahhhhhhh …………. Uiiiiiii …… Ummmmmmm….. !"

Slapping sounds and Deepa's moaning were mixed in the room.

After 15 minutes of non-stop fucking, Sameer stuck his dick deep into her pussy. He was spraying his hot load inside her pussy.

In the blink of an eye, her hole was filled up with Sameer's semen.

When he pulled his penis out of her cunt, his white cum was leaking out.

The expression of satisfaction appeared on both of their faces. Till now, lying in the cradle, Tukun was playing silently. This time, he began to cry.

"Your baby is hungry. Feed him."

"Yes, honey." Saying that she put on the panty and went to her son. Bringing him in her arms, sat on the couch and exposed her one boob by pulling down one of the bra straps. Her two breasts are swollen and tight due to milk deposits.

With a ‘slurping’ sound her son began to suck her nipple. He calmed down as soon as mother's delicious milk started transferring to his stomach.

She caressed Tukun's head and kissed his cheek. After a while, he fell asleep.

Laying him down in the cradle, she came back to Sameer and hugged him.

"How do you feel about screwing me?"

"Nice, but you were already wet."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, it happened because of the boss."

"Not at all, darling!"

"This is true; the boss's intimate fondling made you hot and wet."

"Yes, and you are a cuckold."

"Do you mind if I'm a cuckold?"

"As you are my husband and life partner, it is my duty to respect your hobby and fantasy."

"How determined are you to do your duty?"

"Would you like to examine it? Well, I have an offer for you."

"What offer?"

"Look, I don't know if you're really a cuckold. But, I practically feel sorry for your boss today. The poor man lost his life partner a few days ago. There is no person in this world today with whom he can share his anxiety.
Moreover, I guessed he is sexually starved. I don't know if you may have noticed, but during the dance, the guy greedily tried to put his hands on different parts of my body. Surely, he wanted to lose self-control by getting a young housewife like me so close. If I offer this body of mine to him for fucking, I will be able to be loved by God."

Sameer's semi-limped cock throbbed instantly, due to his wife’s short speech. Without expressing that expression on his face, he said, "Your philosophy is of a very high standard, Deepa. The reason behind this, you are highly educated and broad-minded. I want you to go to the next room right now and achieve your noble purpose."

Kissing his cheek, she said, "I knew you wouldn't say ‘no’, and with that, your cuckold fantasy will come true."

Sameer: “Of course!”

Since he was already naked, he put on a half-pant before going into the next room. Deepa put on her nightgown.

Mr. Niyogi is utterly asleep in bed. He can now be woken up on the pretext of having dinner.
[+] 9 users Like Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
UPDATE- 12

Sameer gave a hint to Deepa. She sat on the edge of the bed and leaned into Niyogi’s face. While caressing his hair, she called in a sweet tone, "Sir, sir, are you awake?"

After a couple of tries, Mr. Niyogi opened his eyes and saw his subordinate’s wife’s pretty face. As she leaned over him, he greedily saw almost all of Deepa’s huge boobs through the neckline of her gown.

Sameer added, "Sir, it's almost 10 pm. You take dinner first and then spend the night here at our house. Get fresh in the morning and go to work. OK?"

As he tried to sit up, he said, "This proposal is not bad. My dizziness is still present. As you said, I will spend the night here."

Deepa: "Sir, you stay seated here. I am bringing your dinner here."

Mr. Niyogi: "Thanks."

She went out to the kitchen.

Sameer: "Sir, you are not facing any problem here?"

"There's no question of inconvenience. I'm enjoying here so much that I think I'll bother you time and again."

"I appreciate you wanting to come here sometimes. No need to be bothered, sir."

Deepa entered the room with dinner tray. There were many items, such as tandoori roti, chicken, channa, sweets etc. Mr. Niyogi did not eat anything special so much.

Leaving the tray again in the kitchen, she returned back.
Mr. Niyogi: "Sameer, I want to know something from you. I was very drunk. At that time, I may have done some mischief. I hugged and kissed your wife in front of you, and spoke several romantic words. I am afraid, you may have minded it."

On behalf of Sameer, Deepa replied, "Sir, I assure you, he has not minded anything. Our main ambition was to give you new life spirit from the depression you are currently in. If we can have some success in that, we will feel that our efforts have been fruitful."

Mr. Niyogi: "Ummmm … Ok, thanks!"

Sameer: "Sir, tell us, what else can we do that would make you happy?"

Mr. Niyogi: Are you so careful to make me happy? Can you give me what I want? I mean, how much can you sacrifice?"

Sameer stammered a little. He said, "Order once and see. I hope to be able to fulfill your desire."

Mr. Niyogi stared at him for a while, then said, "Would you mind if I screw this young and beautiful wife of yours in front of you?"

Sameer was stunned at such a direct proposal. Deepa is sitting with her head down.

Sameer: "Sir, my opinion alone will not matter here. My wife also has a matter of choice."

Mr. Niyogi: "You will convince your wife."

Sameer: "Deepa, what do you think? He may forget the pain of losing his wife by screwing you."

Deepa: "I don't know what to say!"

Mr. Niyogi: "In case of any objections, I will not force. I thought you were broad-minded."

Deepa: "Sameer, can I tell you something with a clear mind?"

Sameer: "Yes, you can."

"Look, by helping the helpless people, God has given man an opportunity to achieve virtue. This man is gradually entering the world of depression after losing his wife. If he enjoys my body and gets satisfaction, then practically, we will achieve virtue. What do you think?"

Sameer: "That's exactly what I wanted to tell you, honey! Then Sir, without hesitation, you can screw my wife in front of me."

Mr. Niyogi: "Oh, thanks, you both are really broad-minded."

Deepa said smiling sweetly at Niyogi, "Sir, take me, please!"

He hugged Deepa sitting next to him and bit her juicy lips.

"Ummm.........slowly, Sir, looks like you're going to rip my lips off!"

He was madly sucking her lips, in addition, to caressing her back and buttocks.

After a few minutes of smooching like this, he lowered her gown-straps on both sides. Her fancy, slim brassiere’s small cups were able to cover only 25% of her two huge melons. He was staring mesmerized at her shiny
boob-flesh and deep cleavage.

She sweetly asked, "Do you like these?"

"I want to see them uncovered."

"She moved her hand to her back and unhooked the brassiere.

"Now, Sir, you take off the bra."

A surprise awaited him as he removed the bra from her body.

As soon as her huge, perky boobs were bra-free, they jumped out in front of Mr. Niyogi's greedy eyes and bounced twice.

"Wow! Nice! What a size! Your body is slim, but, comparatively your breasts are big."

Sameer asked, "Sir, do you like her tits?"

"Yes, now these are mine."

Her boob-areolas were brown and puffy, and, both nipples are erect.

He pinched her nipples with both fingers and started turning them like a radio knob, in addition, was pulling those outwards forcefully as if to tear them from her boobs.

"Auuchhhhh ….Sir, what are you doing? Its paining ............ Ummmmm .. uffffff ...... !"

After pinching for a few minutes, he grabbed her both boobs with his palms and started brutally mauling them. At the same time, he was pinching, pulling, and squeezing the nipples.

Sameer watched, his wife's fair boobs were slowly turning reddish due to rough handling.

Deepa hugged his neck and started kissing his lips. They were French-kissing each other.

After a few minutes, he said, "Now, I will suck these boobs!" He lowered his face to her chest.

She interrupted him and said, "No, Sir! You lie down and suck my tits more comfortably."

"Wow! That is a great idea!" Saying this, Mr. Niyogi lay on the bed.

Leaning on her elbows, she moved her boobs to Niyogi’s head. She touched one of her nipples to his lips.

Sameer: "Sir, mind it! My wife is lactating!"

"Oh! That is nice! That means I am getting milk as a bonus!"

"Exactly, sir!" Sameer started laughing.

Taking the nipple in his mouth, Mr. Niyogi started sucking. Slowly, he filled his hot mouth with a lot of boob flesh, and with soft bites, began to suck with a 'slurping' sound.

Her sweet and delicious milk was flowing from her boobs to boss’s stomach.

Surprisingly he said, "Oh! Sameer! The taste of your wife's milk is amazing! Believe me!"

Sameer: “Thank you, Sir!”

Tasting the nectar of Deepa's breasts, he started sucking more aggressively.

In three minutes he finished all the milk of one tit. Therefore, she inserted her other boob into his mouth. He started sucking that too vigorously.

Deepa touched Mr. Niyogi's pant covered dick. It had already hardened somewhat. She started caressing his pant-covered dick.

Sameer: "Deepa, you unzip his pant and free the cock."

Mr. Niyogi: "Hey! Sameer, I'm ashamed to be naked in front of you."

Deepa giggled and said to Sameer, "Then, you too, be nude in front of him!"

Mr. Niyogi: "Hmmmmm ….  Not a bad suggestion!”

"Fine, whatever you want .......... !" Saying, Sameer took off his clothes and became naked. His cock is fully erect.

Seeing this, Mr. Niyogi said, "My god! I think you are enjoying the scenes!"

Deepa: "You are not familiar with her naughtiness, Sir!"

Mr. Niyogi: "Hmmm...So it seems!"

By unzipping his pant, she took out his cock. It looks like it's not completely hard. While jerking, her hand’s soft fingers slowly made his cock erect.

He was sucking her boobs with a 'slurping' sound. He was trying to suck her huge boobs as much as possible inside his mouth, in addition, was biting into it.

In pain, she was moaning "Uuhh …  Aahhh … Ouchhh" etc.

After some jerking, his dick hardened completely. Its length is about 8 inches, much wider. She was feeling difficult to hold it in her hand.

Even though the previous bite and scratch marks on her boobs became faint, they were filled with new red bite marks due to boss’s vigorous sucking. Her breasts’ milk was finished long ago, but he continued to suck them like a hungry dog. His sharp beard tickled her.

"Auchhhhh …  Sir,  dard ho rha hai .... jara dhire chusiye (It hurts....suck gently) Ummmmm  uffffff ...... !"

After a while, he commanded, "You take off my clothes."

Unhooking his shirt and trouser, she freed them from his body. He also assisted her. She made him completely naked by opening his inner. His cock is fully erect.

As Deepa lay down on the bed, he concentrated on making her naked.

When he opened her gown, he was stunned to see only a thong-type panty on her attractive body. By opening the panty, she became stark naked in the light of the room’s bright LED tube.

"Wow! What a nice figure! Sameer, you could have cast your wife in the movie. I'm not exaggerating; she could have easily become a top heroin!"

Deepa smiled, "you flirter!"

Mr. Niyogi: "Not at all!"

As he folded her legs and moved them to either side, her fair, shaved pussy was exposed before his wolfish eyes. Looking at the pink pussy lips and tiny hole for a while, he said in an emotional voice, "I just can't believe, at this old age, I'm getting a chance to screw such a young, sexy housewife. Thank you, Sameer!"

"Welcome, Sir!" Sameer replied.

By kneeling down, he took his position and touched the dick head to her pussy entrance. He asked her, "Hello, my sweet darling, do you have any objection?"

"No, sir, fuck me to your heart's content. Tonight, I'm your wife."

"Okay, darling!" Saying, he gave a light stroke.

Her pussy was already slippery. His cock was mostly penetrated with a 'puchhhh' sound.

On the second stroke, his dick was fully inserted into her pussy hole.

Deepa: "Auchhhhhhh ....... !"

He started to stroke at medium pace. After a few minutes, he lay down on her all over. He started ramming her in a rhythm while French-kissing her and mauling tits.

Deepa: "Ummmmmmmmm …..ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah …. !"

Mr. Niyogi: "Saali chinaal ........... tu bilkul sexy randi hai .......... !"

Sameer got very excited. He was jerking his cock while watching this live show.

Mr. Niyogi was rubbing his bearded-face on her fair, smooth skin, biting nipples and gradually increasing the speed of the thrusts.

Five minutes later he started hitting her womb at a top speed.

Deepa: "Auchhhhh  …Uiiiiiii …..Ummmmmm ah ah ah Aauuuuu Mmmmmm .............. !"

Fucking sound echoed throughout the room: “thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap.”

Deepa: "Ah ah ah marrrrr daloge kiyaaaaaaa ............. Fuck slowly ….. Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah …..´!”

After a few minutes, she moaned loudly "Uiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaa ........... !" and squirted.

Sameer was surprised to see his boss’s stamina even at this old age.

Mr. Niyogi went mad after getting a sexy, young woman like Deepa under his body. Therefore, he is fucking like hell.

Deepa: "Auuuuchhhh …. Marrrrr Gayiiiiii ............Auchhhh auchhhh........... jara dhireee  ……….. Auuuuuu Ummmmmm  …..Ouch ouch ouch ouch ah ah ah ah …. !”

He is chewing her boobs and ravishing the cunt.

She cries and says, "Sir, please, leave my boobs …..ouch ouch ….ah ah ah ah ………… !”

Mr. Niyogi fucked her non-stop in missionary position for 20 minutes, then said, "Shall I cum inside? Is there any problem?"

Sameer: "You cum in her pussy without hesitation, because, she is on the pill."

"Very nice." Saying, he started ramming more rapidly.

She already orgasmed twice during the fucking session, although, she has been hot again.

Deepa: "fuck me, fuck me hard, fill my pussy with your hot cum, today I am your wife. ..........Ummmmm ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  ah ah ah ah  ….. !"

Humping crazily for another 2 minutes, he gasped, "Now take it .... I am cumming ......!"

He pushed his dick deep into her pussy and started moaning. She closed her eyes and felt Mr. Niyogi’s hot cum directly sprinkling like a jet on her womb. At the same time, she also orgasmed heavily for the last time.

Having poured all cum into her pussy, he lay exhausted on her body.

After 5 minutes passed, she said, "Sir, please! Get off me. I am suffocating." Reluctantly, he moved off her body.

After such rough fucking, she could not stand properly. Still, she staggered towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Sameer: "Sir, please give feedback, how did you feel about screwing my wife?"

Mr. Niyogi: "Honestly speaking, I wish to marry Deepa immediately. Now, try to guess how I feel!"

"Thanks for the compliments, Sir!"

When Deepa came out fresh from bathroom, she noticed, both of them having various conversations about her banging.

Sameer made a proposal, "You two spend the rest of the night in this room like husband and wife. I will sleep with Tukun in the hall. And you..." He looked at his wife, " Tomorrow you will thoroughly describe to me how sir screwed you the whole night."

"You naughty!" Making a punching gesture at Sameer, she laughed.

Boss hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheek and said, "My darling, come on, there's no point in delaying. Let's go to bed again. Throughout the night, I plan to fuck you for a few more rounds." She also kissed him.

The next day at 9 am, Mr. Niyogi got ready and left the office from Sameer's residence. He forbade him to go to the office, saying, "I have given you one day P.L. Today you spend the whole day with your wife and listen to what happened to her last night."

He was very happy to get leave one day for free. "Thank you, Sir."

After boss left, Deepa took off her clothes, got completely naked and said to Sameer, "Look, what your boss has done to me! Yesterday he screwed me mercilessly."

He was shocked looking at her naked body which is covered with scratches and bite marks. The pussy has been very swollen and reddish. Boss's sticky cum is sticking to different spots of her belly and thigh.

"Did he bang you yesterday?"

"Hmmm .... almost .... he's a sex maniac."

"Anyway, how did you feel?"

"Mmmm...I don't know."

"You don't know? I know that you enjoyed it too. I witnessed your slut nature yesterday."

"And you? You are a cuckold!"

"Yes, I am a cuckold. I am realizing this fact now."

"You realized that now? But, I guessed it long ago."

"How?"

"I noticed that when I described you breastfeeding the poor, helpless children of slum, you immediately got hard on."

"Yes, you are correct. I didn't confess to you, because, you might mind. May be, you would stop breastfeeding them."

After discovering her husband's cuckold nature, one thing kept nagging at her mind. She thought that she would disclose to her husband the encounters she had with various low-class people. She was hoping that he might not mind, rather, he would get excitement and spice. Contrarily, he may react angrily after hearing these events from her mouth. Perhaps, the thought of giving her a divorce may come to his mind. But, once she made up her mind.

When they were resting in bed after lunch, she said, "I want to tell you something."

"What? Darling!"

"I noticed yesterday, when boss was screwing me in front of you, you were very aroused. If another man like him fucked me in front of you, would you get angry?"

"Would you agree to let someone else fuck you?"

"At first, answer the question I asked you earlier."

"Look, darling, I know, you will call me pervert-minded, but, if something like this happened, it would be very arousing to me. And, there is no question of getting angry. You got your answer.”

Suddenly, he noticed tears welling up in his wife's eyes. He surprisingly asked, "What happened darling?"

"Today I have a confession to you. After hearing everything, the decision is in your hands. I have already made your fantasy real in my life."

"What? I don't understand anything."

Then, she narrated all the incidents to Sameer from the beginning.

How she got screwed by Birju on the first day. Then by Ramen and Tinku in the slum, next, by Old Usman. Finally, Birju and his sweeper-friend Suraj together, also, Latif’s molestation in the abandoned house. After narrating all the incidents, she started crying loudly.

"I am very dirty and treacherous. Maybe, I am not worthy of you. But, I felt it was unfair to hide everything from you. So, I told everything without thinking. Now, you will take the decision. If you want, I will leave your life. I'll never show you this face again."

After hearing everything from her mouth, he was not getting angry; rather, he was happy realizing her honesty and simplicity."

Sameer: "Now listen carefully to what I am saying. For the incidents you mentioned, I am not at all angry with you. First, let's talk about Birju, the beggar. He sucked your boobs to relieve the pain of milk pressure. So, he is noble-hearted. You originally pleased God by offering boobs to the poor, old man and giving him a chance to fuck.

Now, come to the topic of Ramen and Tinku. Poor Ramen has lost his wife. Quenching the sexual appetite of a poor slum dweller is an act of virtue. The same point can be applied to Tinku. Due to malnutrition, although he looks small, he is actually 18 years old. You arouse him by letting him suck your boobs, but, not giving him the chance to screw you is unfair and cruel.

Now, old Usman’s topic. You have strengthened him by feeding him your delicious milk, and, also given him back his sexual power. It's a great job.

In Birju's hut, Birju was fucking you in front of his friend Suraj. After all this, not allowing Suraj to enjoy your body is a kind of brutality that God does not like at all.

Now, Latif, old usman’s son. It was not unknown to Latif that you had breastfed his old father multiple times, even, screwed by him. As a young and healthy person, he wanted to molest you and if you refused, it would have been very unfair to him.”

Saying these, he wiped Deepa’s tears and gave her a kiss, "You understood my attitude? From now on, you will never talk or think of leaving me."

She stared into his eyes for a moment and then smiled.

"Now listen, I want a real fuck, because, after hearing your confession, I got hard on."

Deepa gave him a deep kiss.

They had fucking session many times that day. She had never seen Sameer so energetic.

In the evening he sat down with wine. While drinking alcohol, he was talking to Deepa like a new lover, kissing and fondling her.

Sameer: "Darling, I am not even angry after hearing your story. I love you as before. Do you love me too?"

Deepa: "Any doubt?"

"No doubts. Now, I have something to ask of you. That is, you will help fulfill my fantasy. You will offer your body to all those guys again."

"What!"

"Yes, and this time I will be present on the spot."

"It doesn't seem possible. They might be afraid of your presence."

"You will convince them. If necessary, I will mediate."

Deepa giggled, "It's going to be amazing. Wow! I can guess your reaction. I know, you'll love me even more."

"Correct, darling!"

After a few days, Deepa was truly able to convince those guys to bring them home.

Sameer used to sit on the couch and drink alcohol, and watch how some lower-class, dirty people fucks his sexy and loving wife with their heart's content. Moreover, he encouraged them to screw his wife in different styles.

As time went on, Deepa brought more dirty type people to their residence to fuck her. Among them were: rickshaw-pullers, wheelbarrow drivers, vegetable sellers, construction labors, beggars, sweepers, etc. They used to bring many of their friends who never got a chance to fuck a beautiful woman like Deepa in their life.

A few days later Deepa gave birth to another son. But, none of them could know whose child it is actually.

Anyway, this is how they started their happy married life.

THE END
[+] 8 users Like Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
Fantastic story. Why did you end bro. Going to be one of the best here. Please continue with more adventures of deepa with lower grade peoples.
Thanks in advance .
Like Reply
Everthing was good until she was on pills, but everything turned ugly when she gave birth to a bastard child. holy shit.
Like Reply
Oh no. Why you ended the story here?
Like Reply
I think you had a hurry to end the story. Don't know why?
You ended the story from where it should start.
Really disappointing.
Like Reply
[Image: its-overmommy-jfl.gif]
But its a great story..
  sex  happy  
Like Reply
Super story bro  congrats
Like Reply