Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
It's been a month when you update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next updates please.
All the employees are waiting to fuck Poroma Mam
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Wow..Excellent story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  clps

I have combined all the chapters till now in to a PDF . This link will expire in a month.
[+] 1 user Likes firehawk's post
Like Reply
Colleagues are waiting in a queue to fuck Poroma Mam.
Like Reply
(26-05-2023, 07:43 PM)Rakul1985 Wrote: Colleagues are waiting in a queue to fuck Poroma Mam.

Yes

but the author is not giving us any hint of the story
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Let the story move or come to an end.
Like Reply
what happened to poroma
Like Reply
Poroma retired from the industry
Like Reply
keep going
Like Reply
still waiting....................
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
You can plan one more seen when she is being fucked by colleagues and her husband is giving presentation online or boss is fucking her while talking to her husband on the call
Like Reply
Cant wait to read the END of Ranjeet
Like Reply
Any one interested to rewrite the story again from start? I am planning one. Need your ideas. Core plot till the first party is same.
Need ideas.
Like Reply
(14-04-2023, 07:32 AM)Bigil Wrote: Let Ranjeet get affected by covid and die, so that Poroma can be in live in relationship with Rahul.

yes
Like Reply
Good evening friends, 
Firstly a lot of apologies for suddenly disappearing for the last few months. The actual problem was that I forgot my password and thus could no more post at all. Since I could not post, naturally I lost interest in writing. Finally I could recover my account a week back and then started writing the next chapter. So here comes the next chapter. 
Hope you will appreciate.

Chapter 34 : A New Secretary 

The first three months following the Holi party went on following the same routine, that is I being out of station for two consecutive days on tour returning by the second night for most of the weeks. During this time of my absence usually Poroma found some reason to get out and go for her adulterous affair with the asshole Rahul. 

Of course I was not at all happy with the arrangements but just tolerated it on the trust that after taking her time Poroma will be able to come out of the illegitimate love affair with Rahul and our family will again gain some stability. I was not aware of anything that was happening behind my back because I was no more in friendly terms with my colleagues.

I continued with my martial arts and gym training and was slowly improving on my figure and reflexes.

Poroma was always over caring about me, especially she was very much looking after my sexual needs and really horny on the night before and after my out station tours, of course that doesn't mean she was not paying attention to my needs in the other days of the week. 

Outside this stable environment we never discussed about what was going on between her and Rahul.

But suddenly there was a change from the fourth month after that fateful day. Suddenly during my outstation tours, Poroma started spending the nights outside. At first I didn't even know, but slowly I started getting the hints from the Aya and also our neighbours that she is spending the nights outside!

Of course the neighbours or the Aya never knew where she went and what was going on. Poroma made up a marvellous story about an imaginary friend whose husband is staying at a foreign country for job related projects and the two girls using the time during my outstation tours to be together at her home.

All the neighbours and the Aya surprisingly believed what she said and were fully convinced by her. The Aya looked after the kids while Poroma was spending the nights at Rahul's home with him! Since my wife was able to convince everyone I didn't try to question her, after all she was not spending time with Rahul taking away her time from me. 

The tours were actually beneficial to me as I was getting a lot of communication with different business organizations, and my skills at sales and marketing was also improving from my experiences.

But then something completely different and new happened four months after that Holi party. 

In a completely new development, from the fourth month, that's since the time Poroma started spending her nights with Rahul there was already a talk going on in the office higher management that since I was needed to go out on tours so frequently I should be provided with a nice capable secretary cum PA to help me with my jobs in the office in Kolkata.

At my post as a sales executive I am not normally entitled to have my own secretary but the company as I heard was seriously considering this privilege for me as a special case. 

With my weekly two day outstation tours I was relieved from the outdoor duties during my stay in the local office. So from now on I didn't need to go out of the office much to attend our local clients in Kolkata. But then again my workload in the office increased a lot. Still my duties were arranged by Rahul in such a way that I could go home or outside the office from time to time to relax a lot.

My new secretary cum PA was supposed to join the duty at the beginning of the fifth month of the Holi party debauchery of Poroma. On the day of her joining a surprise was waiting for me! 

Can you guess who wished me, "good morning Sir," on the same day with a warm sexy smile on her lips?

She was none other than Rashmi, the wife of Mohit! Though not as beautiful a woman as is comparable to my wife Poroma, Rashmi was much more younger and slimmer than her! Mohit was about five years younger than me, but Rashmi was at least ten years younger to my wife Poroma, she was around 28 years of age.

Mohit and Rashmi did not have any issues yet. She was wearing a nice blue transparent chiffon with a metallic blue sleeveless blouse at office. She also had a pearl necklace with a blue bindi on her forehead and had Sindoor applied over along the parting line of her hair.

Her blouse was very deep low cut and sleeveless, and her saree was a chiffon! The saree was tied well below her navel as she was displaying a really generous amount of her beautiful breasts and bare midriff!

Her perky nipples and the borders of her pink areolae were occasionally slowly peeping out of the upper border of her blouse making a suggestion that she was probably not wearing a bra! Suddenly she flashed her pallu for a moment at me with a naughty smile!

I was still angry with them about the happenings of the Holi party, but after the last four months my anger had already started to fade and cooled down a bit!

"Good morning Sir," Rashmi said with a warm smile on her lips, "I'm your secretary cum PA from now! I have just joined the office from today."

"Well," I said grimly, "you should have remembered that I have told all you guys to stay away from me forever!"

"Well I remember that very well Sir," Rashmi smiled again this time rather naughtily, "but I also clearly remember that you have mentioned that we can still speak to you regarding work related matters! That is exactly why I applied for the job here, so that I can at least stay connected to you in some way!"

After that she continued talking in a rather serious tone, "I'm completely aware that we have lost all your trust and all the rights to stay as your friend. So I will be always addressing you properly as Sir and communicate with you and speak to you only about work related issues while we will be working together here, at least till you warm up a little towards me and give me permission to get closer to yourself!"

So this was how Rashmi joined my office as my secretary cum PA. On the first day she spent all her time trying to grasp an understanding of her job, which suggested that she was damn serious about her work. She was intelligent and was always talking to me about only work related matters. Slowly I started loosening up my inhibitions towards her, of course except for her seductive attires! And by the afternoon of her first day itself we were already on working terms with each other!

And then suddenly there was a beep on my phone, on checking the message I found it was an SMS from none other than the famous Rashmi! But why an SMS? I didn't understand. She was already sitting in my office, she could have easily come to my table and talked to me if she needed to communicate something. Then why an SMS?

Out of sheer inquisitiveness I opened up the message, it read,

"Ranjeet please, this is extremely important. During the lunch break please walk out from the office from the back door where the canteen is and just slip out of the gate at the back of the office behind the toilet complex. Under no circumstances you are to walk out from the front door and don't let anyone in the office know that you are going out. I will be waiting at the lane for you and from there we will move out. 

Please do come without failure, this is damn serious!"

I thought seriously about the sudden turn of events for a few moments but never turned towards Rashmi or called her or tried to speak to her. I just received the message and it seemed to me that Rashmi intended to tell me something without the knowledge of any one in the office and in a really private atmosphere, so finally I decided that I will also play along. I did exactly that, during the lunch break of the office I somehow managed to sneak out of the back door, past the canteen and toilet complex there and finally went out of the back gate of the complex. The lane was completely deserted in the summer afternoon. Then suddenly a cab appeared from behind and screeched to a halt just in front of me. The back door of the cab opened and Rashmi pulled me inside into the back seat where she was sitting.

Before I could even speak to her about anything Rashmi placed her finger over my lips signalling me to keep quiet and immediately the cab drove off. Most probably the destination had already been conveyed to the cab driver. Rashmi was heavily panting and sweating. Her body in the rear seat was very close to me and her boobs were heaving up and down with her breaths, they were just moving short of rubbing against my chest! The cab drove off for the next fifteen minutes and then finally parked in front of a quite lovely restaurant.

As soon as the cab stopped Rashmi opened her side door and holding my hand tightly pulled me out of the cab. The cab immediately drove away, which indicated that the fare had probably already been paid.

Rashmi didn't let go of my hand, she just pulled me through the entrance of the restaurant. 

At the reception she spoke to the beautiful girl there, "hi, I am Mrs. Rashmi Jaitley. We have a cabin booked in my name already."

"Sure, welcome to the Sheraton e Punjab Sir and madam," the sweet looking girl at the reception smiled warmly.

Rashmi smiled at the girl, "thank you, could you please show us our cabin?"

"Of course ma'am," the girl called a waiter, "Rishabh Da can you please come here for a minute?"

The waiter came to the reception, "yes mam?"

"Please can you show madam and Sir to Cabin number 10?" The receptionist asked, "and attend them during their lunch?"

"Sure ma'am," the waiter said, "please follow me madam and sir!"

We followed him to a private cabin at a secluded corner of the restaurant which was curtained. There being no other customers present at the moment it seemed odd when Rashmi asking the waiter to get chilled beer with starters. 

"We don't want to be disturbed," she told the waiter confidently and without any hesitation or embarrassment, "kindly please alert us before you enter for our servings, thank you!"

The waiter nodded, "sure ma'am!"

After he moved out Rashmi pulled the curtain! Air conditioner was running to maintain a cool temperature and the overall getup was silent and soothing.

After pushing me towards the corner seat Rashmi sat down beside me rubbing her body against mine and leaving the opposite side chairs empty. Then suddenly she faced towards me as her breasts squeezed against my left arm, hugging me tightly and closed her red lips onto mine in a deep lip to lip kiss! Not only that she even pushed her tongue inside my mouth and the next moment our tongues were already dancing to each other's tunes! Her fleshy bare arms were tightly holding me in an embrace with her boobs pressing against my chest! Very soon I could start feeling myself getting hard!

Our kiss lasted for at least a couple of minutes before we got separated from each other.

"I have been waiting for this moment in anticipation for such a long time," Rashmi said panting.

Just then the waiter asked from outside the cabin, "may I come in madam?"

Rashmi immediately adjusted her pallu which had been displaced during her emotional attack and then said, "yes come in."

As the waiter placed the chilled beer, glasses and the snacks in plates before us Rashmi ordered our lunch.

Then she specifically told him, "Bhaiya, give us at least half an hour before you bring us the lunch!"

After the waiter left with her orders she started talking to me.

"Ranjeet what I want to tell you is this," Rashmi started in a determined voice as her large boobies were moving up and down in excitement, "I will be always wearing very seductive dresses when I will come to the office for the work and continuously flirting with you, but you are not supposed to respond to my hitting on you or show any interest on me at all! Please get this point, you will always be staying firm and strong and morally upright. You will never flirt back to me in the office or respond in any manner to my blatant flirtations under any circumstances! However if you ever need any sexual release I will always be available for you, but outside the office! Get this, nothing is supposed to be happening between us at the office. If you ever need to communicate with me regarding any matter, only send me messages. Never call me in your office or talk to me in the office. I will message you about your queries and arrange something if any problem comes up, just place your confidence in me. Please always remember that I love you very much, much more than you know. Remember I will always have only your welfare in my mind!"

"I don't understand," I said to her in a surprised voice, "what exactly are you implying Rashmi?"

"Ranjeet," Rashmi said in a serious and determined voice, "I'm feeling a very strong suspicion that you are being followed and your office is under surveillance! And you must be knowing that we women have a very strong intuition and sixth sense about all these things!"

"So I understand that is the reason why you didn't tell me on my face or call me over phone but sent an SMS to me regarding today's lunch meeting," I said, "but why do you need to try to act like seducing me?"

"Because of the manner in which I got the appointment letter from here for the post of your secretary," Rashmi continued, "one day I got a gift box which was hand delivered at our gate and the delivery boy just rang the buzzer and ran away before I could answer so that I couldn't see him. The gift box containing a number of seductive dresses along with a cash amount of ₹ 10000/-. An accompanying letter which came with the gift box stated that this was an advance for me for just dressing up sexily while I will be coming to work in the office! It also stated that if I could be able to seduce you into having sex with me in your office in privacy I can be getting ₹ 15000 for each time in addition to the ₹ 10000. 

Even if I could seduce you into allowing me to perform a blowjob on you I will get ₹ 5000 and a handjob I will get ₹ 2000! The only condition will have to be that it will need to be performed in the office and in absence of any other employees except the two of us! These amounts will be paid over and above my normal salary and perks. I have also been offered a wardrobe with lock and key where I am supposed to keep all these dresses just in case I am uncomfortable and embarassed to wear them to the office on my way from home. I can freely wear more conservative dresses when I start from home and change over to these seductive dresses once I reach the office. All these things themselves raises a strong suspicion that someone in the office is trying to trap you into a case of sexuality inappropriate behaviour in the office against a subordinate. This might later be used to somewhat blackmail you or use evidence against you for some other purposes to harm you!"

"Okay " my mind was somewhat cleared now, "but why did you need to agree to such proposals from an unknown person?"

"It's because these things are all the way much more profitable to me than they seem to," Rashmi smiled and looked deeply into my eyes, "I'm being paid here for something I will myself enjoy a lot! So why not do it for them? My husband is working in this office for the last five years, and since the last five years I am having a secret crush on you! I have given you subtle signals a lot of times during this period but all these went above your head you always being the ignorant man here!"

"Actually no, I sometimes used to feel something like that," I exclaimed, "but I always thought that I misunderstood the purpose of your subtle flirting and hitting on me and was wrongly imagining those things!"

"You have been surely misunderstanding my intentions," Rashmi smiled holding my arm tightly.

"But then again Rashmi," I commented, "you have also been teaming up with all those bad guys during the Holi party and held me back and prevent me from storming into Rahul and Poroma and preventing them from blatantly humiliating and cuckolding me!"

"Yes of course I did all that but please always remember that I did all these for your own good," Rashmi exclaimed, "because your own wife Poroma is a real slut and she doesn't actually deserve you! I will just enlighten you about something!"

Suddenly I felt my knee brush against something under the table. She gave aslight start as I realized it was Rashmi 's leg. I immediately drew my leg away but then noticed a naughty smile on her lips! Was she doing it on purpose?

"Rahul have some secret between him and Poroma, with which he is most probably blackmailing her for a long time," Rashmi claimed in an husky voice as I registered the soft warmth of her leg again as the flesh of her thigh rubbed against me, "but I am not specifically aware about what it is. And the other thing is that probably if he can somehow prove to Poroma that you are committing adultery behind her back it will be much easier for him to convince her to divorce you and walk out of your marriage which at present he is having some difficulty with. Anyway, during the last few months I have realized that I love you a lot and only you! If ever an opportunity arises, whether she divorces you or you divorce her I will divorce my own husband in a heartbeat and immediately move in with you! But then of course I will be bringing my son along whom you will need to adopt in that case."

The sensation was incredible as I already sported a raging hard on under my pants while Rashmi continued her conversations above the table like nothing was happening under the table! There was no sign of anything happening except the heaving of her bosoms as she flicked her tongue against her lips! 

The situation was getting too hot, the hints of her nipples were tenting against the fabric of her satin blouse on either side of her inviting cleavage! Looking into my eyes she placed her hand on my lap feeling up my growing penis with her fingers.

"Oooh oooh this lunch with you is really, really very interestingly turning me on," my secretary cum colleague's wife smiled naughtily, "oh my, I think your little friend is also liking it dear!" 

She twisted her frame towards me as her blouse gaped open as I could plainly view the dark area of her areolas surrounding her very erect nipple, I gasped as her fingers massaged my cock through my pants and then nearly jumped up from my seat when I felt her unzip my fly! I couldn't believe, in a public restaurant Rashmi was rubbing my cock! Her fingers were creeping inside my boxer shorts to grasp my rock hard penis! The feeling of her fingers on the flesh of my shaft was so exquisite!

Leaning against me giving me an even better view of her breasts Rashmi whispered into my ear, "I'm going to make you cum Ranjeet!" 

As she was speaking she reached her right hand to hold a napkin which she quickly brought under the tablecloth, her body moved as she was stroking my erection under the table! I watched tilting my head back as my lips opened gasping and my body jumped up once, then twice and then three times while I started cumming in Reshma's hand! The sensation of Reshma's fingers on my cock under the tablecloth, forced an eruption of hot semen into her stimulating palm as my moaning was muffled by Rashmi leaning over and kissing me on the lips while brushing her firm nipples against my arm!

She started giggling as her hand under the table was wiping the sticky, milky fluid from her fingers on the napkin tucking my shrinking penis back in my pants and closing the zipper!

Just then the waiter asked from outside, "may I come in madam?"

"Yes, please come in," said Rashmi.

As the waiter started arranging our food over the table Rashmi smiled sweetly at the waiter, "can we bother you for a couple of new napkins? We seem to have spilled something!"
[+] 5 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
splendid
[+] 1 user Likes Mampi's post
Like Reply
Nice to see you back
This update started new ways for the story
Keep posting and rock
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Nice update