Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Today or tomorrow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Woow.. Waiting BrO.
[Image: 60908-F62-B302-4219-A7-D1-BC7409-D0-CCBE.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(29-07-2023, 07:07 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Woow.. Waiting BrO.
[Image: 60908-F62-B302-4219-A7-D1-BC7409-D0-CCBE.jpg]
Amazing picture collection, Herbiee.. Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
UPDATE-10

She looked at the old Corporation sweeper. He does not bath properly; also, his body smells very foul. He looks very ugly, the skin on the face is wrinkled and acne scars all over the face, the teeth has been yellowish.The worst of all, he cleans the latrine.

Despite that, her mind was confused on the topic of Bhagwan, which Birju had raised. She began to think that Bhagwan would not look favorably on mentally tormenting a helpless, old person like Suraj by her.

She looked at the dirty, old sweeper with sympathetic eyes.

Taking Deepa's silence as her consent, he said to her friend, "What are you hesitating for now? You understand that madam has agreed to offer you her body. You now enjoy her."

Saying this, he moved a little for Suraj’sconvenience.

Suraj came forward, hugged Deepa and started kissing her.

She also hugged him lightly.

After 5 minutes of French kissing and boob pressing, he pushed and laid her on the carpet.

Now, he lay down on madam's body with his whole body weight. Soon she felt his weight was too much. He looked at her face with lusty eyes.

"Madam, I love you." He started kissing her face and mercilessly squeezing her boobs. His hardened dick was poking at various places in her lower abdomen.

She was getting aroused again.

After a while, he took one of her boobs deep inside his mouth cavity and started sucking hard.

Deepa: "Aahhhhhh  ……  ummmmmmmm ……….. !"

Although, Birju drank almost all, still, a little milk remained in her breast.

Having tasted the milk, he was overwhelmed.

"Wow! What delicious milk! High class, rich housewives' milk probably tastes like this."

"You flirt so much...just like your friend!" She looked at Birju and winked.

Birju smiled.

He was alternately sucking and pressing her tits.

She was getting hotter, at the same time, holding his head against her chest.

He was mad to get a beautiful, high-class, educated housewife like Deepa so intimately. He was rubbing his face on her upper body. 

Her soft skin was being rubbed by his sharp beard.

"Ah, what are you doing? You hurt me."

The sweeper’s body seemed to have the power of a wild beast. Without listening to her words, he started torturing her mercilessly.
Her pussy was leaking profusely at this moment.

After 10 minutes of rough foreplay like this, he suddenly stopped, folded her legs and moved them to the sides exposing her cunt.

He held his cock with one hand and set it at her pussy entrance and applied pressure.

Half a dick entered her slippery cunt very easily.

Deepa: "Aahhh !"

He placed his upper body’s weigh on both hands, and, in the second stroke he inserted his whole dick into her pussy hole. The cock head went straight and hit her womb.

Electricity ran through her body.

"Ouchhhh   ummmmmmm ……….. !"

Immediately, he started hard stroking.

Thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap

Deepa: "Ouuchhh  uhhh  ummmmmm ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  ah ah ah ah  ah ah ah ah  ah ah ah ah  ah ah ah ah  ………… !"

"Saali kiaa tight choot hai teri. Boht aram mil rha hai !"

Deepa: "Ouch ouch ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  …….. !"

Birju said to his friend, "Hey …. what I said about madam proved true. Madam's boobs, choot are all delicious and enjoyable."

"Hmmm, you did not exaggerate a bit about her."

Suraj's every stroke was hitting her womb. Her body was twisting with excitement.

After 5 minutes’ pounding, she moaned loudly and cummed hard.

She is now gasping.

Suraj now lay completely on her top and started pounding hard.

At the same time, he was French kissing her.

Deepa hugged him lovingly and said, "You're as gorgeous as your friend! Fuck me hard! Ummm ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  ………. !"

The ‘thwap thwap’ sound echoed throughout the room.

Deepa: "Ouch ouch ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  umm ummmmmm ……………. !"

After at least 15 minutes of thrusting like this, he stuck his dick in her cunt and began to tremble.

She felt his hot cum spilling onto her womb.

She too started to orgasm again, "Aahhh  ummm ummmmmmm ………. !".

After pouring all his cum inside her vagina, he finally calmed down and pulled his semi-limp dick out of her cum filled vagina.

Being ravishly fucked by two dirty old men, she is completely exhausted on the carpet. Their thick, dirty cum was pouring out of her cunt.

Now, she felt a little ashamed and humiliated. She had no strength left in her body to sit up.

Suraj said in a remorseful tone, "Ma'am, we are very sorry to have brutally fucked you like this. You are kind and noble. After all, I never got a chance in my life to screw a beautiful, high-class woman like you. So, I couldn't control myself.

On the other hand, Deepa was thinking a little differently. By giving sexual satisfaction to these poor old men with her luscious body, 
she was feeling some emotional satisfaction thinking that, she was able to win Bhagwan’s love.

"No, no, Suraj ji. Don't say that. You both are old enough. I am also feeling proud to give you happiness.

"Then, please promise to please us like this sometimes." The sweeper’s eyes sparkled.

"Look, I am a housewife and have a small baby. I have to take care of everything first. Then I promise to entertain you if I get a chance." She replied with a smile.

He felt very excited thinking that Deepa would not hesitate to satisfy a low class, dirty and poor old man like him by offering her sexy body. His eyes welled up with tears.

"Believe me ma'am, I have heard of goddesses before, but, for the first time in my life I was able to see a goddess before my eyes."

"Ummmmmm ……. you’re exaggerating." She replied with a soft smile.

Birju added, "He's not exaggerating madam. You are noble and kind-hearted."

Deepa sat up  and slowly began to put on her clothes.

"I have to go home now. I let aunt take care of my baby. By now, he must have started crying from hunger."

"Okay madam. I won't stop you today. But, the next time, you will give us a little more time." Birju said in a somewhat demanding 
tone.

"See you." Deepa said. Her dressing was complete.

When she came out of their hut, she saw a crowd of people outside. Everyone was watching her with enthusiastic eyes. The way she was moaning so loudly, it was not impossible for anyone standing very close to the hut to hear it. She was very ashamed and embarrassed to think that they might have heard it.

She was somehow thinking of leaving the area as soon as possible. So she started walking briskly.

She heard some dirty, low class people talking from behind. She had no difficulty understanding that the discussion was mainly about her.

TWO DAYS LATER

In the morning, aunty is doing housework. Tukun is playing at the cradle. Sameer just left for office.

Deepa remembered that she needed to buy some essentials from the store. As aunt is present in the house, now, with this opportunity, things can be easily bought from the shop.

She asked aunt to take care of her son. She told her she would be back in half an hour. If there is an emergency, let her call. Aunt assured her that there was nothing to worry about. She will take good care of her son.

Getting assurance from her, she left house.

There are several shops nearby. But, she usually doesn't buy from these stores. Quite a distance from their house, ten minutes walk down the road, there is a relatively large store. Sameer has a good acquaintance with that shopkeeper. There are various items in the store. So, she left for that shop.

After completing the usual shopping, she left the shop. She checked the time on the phone, it was not too late. Aunt didn't even call. So, there is no reason to be tensed about her son. She was walking with peace of mind. At that time, someone's voice was heard from behind. "Ma'am."

Turning around, she saw Usman's son Latif smiling at her.

She didn't expect him at this moment. In fact, she has met Latif twice so far, both at their home. There was no special talk with him. 

She kept looking at him. He came forward himself.

"Madam, don't mind. I've been trying to talk to you personally for a long time. But, I didn't get the opportunity. When I saw you entering the shop today. I decided to talk to you."

Deepa smiled this time and said, "But, what do you want to say? How is your father?"

"Father is well and will stay well. Drinking your nutritious and delicious milk will make any sick, debilitated person well. It's guaranteed."

She was happy to hear her praise.

"Now please tell me, what do you want to talk about??"

As she spoke she noticed a small packet in Latif’s hand.

“Madam, talking like this on street will look a bit peculiar, not for me, but for your sake."

"So, let's talk as we walk, how about that?"

"That is better, madam. What I want to say is that you are very kind and soft-minded."

Deepa smiled. "Ummm …..... Just what made you wait so long to say this?"

"There were many things to say, madam, but, as my parents are present at home, we cannot talk freely in front of them."

She smiled and said, "What else do you want to say?"

"I’ll tell you everything, Ma’am, but first give me your hand-bag, because, it is hard for you to carry this heavy bag."

"No no. It's ok. I'm used to it."

"But why should you carry the bag when a strong person like me is present? Please, let me carry the bag." He somehow forcefully took the bag from her hand.

"To tell the truth, madam, before I left home, I thought I would talk to you about a lot, but, believe me; nothing comes to mind right now."

"Ha ha, you talk like a new boyfriend." She was enjoying herself.

"I just want to say, I've never seen a woman as kind as you. I'd be proud to be your friend."

"It's very simple. If you want to have me as a friend, I won't mind. OK?"

"Oh ma'am. I just can't think. Ma'am, can I hold your hand?"

"Ummmm ............. in this open street? There are a lot of people walking by now. It might seem strange to them."

"I understand ma'am."

"What is your occupation?"

"Nothing special. I run a tea-stall, open it in the morning and evening and take rest at home in the afternoon."

"Hmmm ……….. Won’t you marry?"

"Marriage? I haven't thought about it that way yet. I can... if I get a woman as beautiful and kind as you."

"I'm not as good as you say."

"I'm telling the truth."

Suddenly he grabbed one of her hands.

"Hey, what are you doing? I told you, you can't hold hands on the street here."

"Please ma'am. I can't control myself."

She noticed some women and men passing by on the road looking at them in surprise. Sensing her discomfort, Latif said, "Ma'am, let's take a walk down a secluded road."

"Which road?"

"Fear not madam. The road I will take you on is lonely, but, it leads to your house."

"Ummm ……….  Ok, but, won't it be too late?"

"Trust me, ma'am, please." Saying this he held her hand and took another road. As he went, he extended the packet in his hand towards Deepa. "Ma'am, this is for you."

She asked curiously, "What is it?"

"You'll have to open the packet yourself to find out, ma'am." There was a mysterious smile on his face.

"How do I open it on the street here?"

"You can open it standing here. It's a relatively quiet street, you see."

It can be called a lane rather than a road. On both sides of the narrow lane are the backs of tall buildings.

"Please, ma'am. Open it."

"Ummmm ……..  ok." Saying, she started to open the packet. As soon as she opened it, she was shocked. Inside is a foreign-branded, red-colored brassiere set.

"What is this? I didn't think you would gift me this!"

"Do you mind,  madam?"

"No, I didn't mind. But, my relationship with you is not like that."

"I knew you wouldn't deny my friendship. Therefore, I gave you this gift in advance." Latif smiled like a winner.

"Hey, just a minute! You said you decided to talk to me when you saw me enter the store. So, how did you manage to buy a costly gift in such a short time? You lied to me. You've been following me since the beginning. This gift you bought it a long time ago. Am I right?"

"Ha ha, you got it right. I've been looking for a chance to talk to you for a long time. Today, I went out with this gift. I saw you leaving your house. When you finished shopping and left the store, I decided to talk to you."

"You liar!" She laughed loudly as she slapped Latif on his back.

Latif also smiled along with her.

"I see its size 36-D. How did you get the idea of my boob’s size?"

"Ma'am, I guessed about your boobs after watching them intensely for two days in our house."

"Hmmm  ....  I see you seem quite experienced in this matter."

"What do you mean madam? I've never spoken to a woman so well before. This is the first time I'm speaking to you like this. Actually, I couldn't resist."

"Okay, I believe you."

"Madam, I want you to wear it and show me once."

"What? Are you mad?"

"Not at all, madam. I know, you are kind- hearted. You can't refuse someone's request."

"Mmmmm ………..  but I need some time."

He pointed to a house and said, "Please ma'am, see that very old house has been declared abandoned by the corporation office. No one lives there. Let's go there and place your new friend’s request."

"Oh, that can't happen. You're being too serious."

His face looked sad.

Then, she thought something and said, "Okay, as you are requesting so much, I will wear it once and show you, but, are you sure no one will be able to see us here?"

"Absolutely sure madam, I know the ins and outs of this lane. Come on, madam, please."

Latif was going towards the house, she was following him. She looked around and saw that the lane was completely deserted. Apart from the main road, no one usually travels through this narrow-lane.

There is no cement plaster in the house. Only the broken brickwork remains. In many places trees have grown from the walls. Besides, there are weeds and dust all around. She followed Latif straight into the house. They stood in a room. A bit dark around. What a foul smell all around! she was feeling very uncomfortable.

He put Deepa's market-bag to one side and hugged her.

She muttered, "Mmmmmmmm ………..  What are you doing?"

Embracing her strongly, he started kissing her cheeks and forehead.

She was able to guess that he would not leave her at all in the empty room.

He started kissing her juicy lips.

Deepa: "ummmmmmm ………….!”

Latif was rubbing her back and ass with his strong hands. Her body was aching. He bit her lips and started sucking.

Deepa: "ummmmmmmm …………. Ufffffffff …………..!"

Smooching like this for 3-4 minutes,he unpinned her saree pallu, as a result, it fell on the floor.

Her blouse -covered huge boobs were heaving in rhythm with her breathing, at the same time, her twins’s deep cleavage was looking very charming. In the heat of the closed room, there were beads of sweat on her face and her hair stuck to her forehead. Latif was speechless seeing her jawaani.

"Madam, please open your blouse."

She was somewhat intoxicated. "You take it off yourself," she told him in a hoarse voice.

"Really, madam? Thank you for giving me permission."

He started to open her blouse-hooks one by one.  After unhooking, he removed the blouse from her body. Now, 75% of her boob-flesh is visible, with a deep cleavage, from the thin bra she was wearing.

"Ummmmm  ………...... nice !" His hand now went behind her, as soon as he unhooked and removed the bra from her body, her two huge boobs jumped out and bounced twice.

In front of his greedy eyes are her perky, fair boobs with puffy areolas and juicy nipples, both her breasts are swollen and tight due to milk pressure.

To be honest, at this moment, her boobs were feeling some pain due to milk-pressure. She was looking him with dreamy eyes.

She felt Latif's rough hand’s touch on her boobs.

At first, he started pressing them lightly, but, after a while a little harder.

"Auuuchhhh ............. darddd ho rhaaa haiii …… dhiree dabaooo !"

"Madam, your boobs are very tight!"

"My baby couldn't drink much milk before I left home. They are hurting, because, during this time gap, more milk accumulated and those became tight."

"So ma'am, I'm draining the milk-pressure from them, okay? Just like my father."

"You naughty!" Saying that she slapped him lightly on the cheek and smiled.

Thinking it her consent, he leaned towards her chest and touched one of her breast-nipples with the tip of his tongue.

Deepa: "Ummmmm …………. Uuhhhhh …………… !"

Electric current was running through her body as he began to flick his tongue at her boob’s nipple

After a few minutes, he took a lot of boob inside his mouth, started hard-sucking and drinking milk.

Latif said, "Wow ma'am! Your milk is so delicious and intoxicating. Now, I understand why daddy is crazy about drinking your milk!"

"Uffff! Don't say these things, I feel ashamed. Shut up and just drink. OK?"

He was sucking one of her boobs with a slurping sound and twisting, pulling the nipple of the other’s.

Deepa: "Aaahhhh  ......... uuuummmmm ………….. kiyaaaa kar rhe hooo ….. !"

Continuously sucking for five minutes, he drank all milk, then, started sucking the other.

He was squeezing her other empty and soft breast.

He was sucking hard with a lot of boob-flesh inside his mouth, biting and pulling it out.

"Auuuchhhh ………. mar gayiiiiiiii ......... are you going to rip it off? You are so rude!"

Ignoring her words, he continued boob-torturing. Those were burning because of merciless bites and her eyes watered due to pain. Although screaming in pain, she was caressing his head.

after a while, unable to bear, she jerked his head away.

But, Latif pushed her against the wall and again stuffed her boob in his mouth. He bit it more hard and pulled it outwards as if he wanted to tear it from her body.

"Ahhhhh …. I can't endure anymore. Please, let me go!"

"Saali , kiya chunchiya hai ........saala puraa kha jauu isko !"

"I'm not running away. Please suck gently."

He was sucking one of her tits, squeezing the other. He was cupping her ass with the other hand.

Although, her breasts milk has been emptied, there is no sign of him stopping. Those are full of his bite marks. She held his head in both hands and said, "Please Latif, leave me now! My boobs are soaring. Next day I will breastfeed you again, I promise. Please!"

At the sound of his pants being unzipped, she looked down. She saw that Latif pulled out his cock. Oh my God! What a size! It is at least 10 inches long and not less than 4 inches in girth.

She muttered, "Why did you take out your lund?"

“Did you like the size?"

"What should I do, seeing your size?"

"Madam, I want to fuck you."

"Are you mad? Here, in this situation?"

"Ok. Then touch it with your soft hand."

"Ummm …. Ok!" she said holding it in her hand. Oh! What big! Her fist is not able to hold properly.

"Ma'am, you keep jerking it and I'm sucking your boobs."

She grabbed his dick and started jerking, realizing that, once he ejaculated, he would definitely calm down. Latif kept biting and sucking her tits.

"Aauuuchhhh ………… darddd ho rha haiiii ……… mat katoooo ………… !”

“Saali thik se hila ………… kiya chuchiya hai teri ……… Aahhhhhhh …………. !”

The more she jerks the harder his dick gets.

After a few minutes of jerking like this, she noticed that he was biting and pressing her boobs harder. His dick has become so hard and thick that it doesn't fit in her hand. She understood that he was going to cum.

To overcome this nightmare quickly, she began to jerk his dick more intensely. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her boob’s nipple. Latif's sharp teeth cut her nipple and blood came out. Even, she didn't stop jerking.

Within moments, he started moaning loudly. His dick was throbbing in her hand. She noticed that his dick was sprinkling cum and they were splashing on her saree, making it dirty. He finally calmed down by ejaculating all the semen. She felt his cock slowly soften in her grasp.

Their eyes met. Latif planted a kiss on her lips. She patted his head and asked, "Are you happy now?"

"Sure ma'am. I'm in love with you."

"Don't make that mistake. I'm someone else's wife. I have a family. OK?"

"I don't know ma'am. I just fell in love with you."

Suddenly her phone rang. Ramla aunt is calling.

"Hello, what happened aunt?"

"Madam, you have been gone for a long time. Your son is crying. He seems to be hungry. Where are you now?"

"I almost reached home."

Disconnecting the call, she said, "Now Mister, I have to go home. How about you love me again, one more day?" Saying this, she pressed his cheek.

"Ok,  madam, I won't stop you today. But, I am addicted to your milk, I will have to drink your milk soon."

She now looked at her naked boobs. Oh my God! The brute has spoiled her beautiful twins!

He bit her right nipple so hard that it was cut. Some blood ran down and dried up. Both breasts are full of bite-marks and saliva. As a result of continuous pressing and licking, they have swollen a lot.

"You rascal! Look! What have you done to them! Now if my hubby asks about them, what will I answer?" Deepa asked in a slightly angry tone.

"I am extremely sorry madam. I was so aroused seeing you with open boobs that I failed to control myself. Next time, I will try to control myself."

Saying this, he gave the bra set to Deepa. "Ma'am, you said you would wear it and show me. Now wear it please."

Deepa smiled and started wearing it. She turned back to him and said, "Put your darling's bra-hook on yourself." Saying "Ok" he put the hook.

Latif purchased this costly bra set online.

She looked gorgeous after wearing the brassiere. A lot of her huge boob flesh with a deep cleavage was exposed from the two small cups of the bra.

"Wow madam! If you stand like this in front of me for a while longer, I won't leave you without screwing you."

"Oh, really? Well, I'm getting dressed right now." Saying that, she started to put on clothes quickly. They came out of that abandoned house.

The lane is empty as before. Realizing there was no reason to worry, they moved on. As she is not familiar with this lane, Latif started walking with her. When they reached the main road, she saw that their house was at a very little distance from the junction of the road where they arrived.

"Wow! This is a very shortcut way! Thank you Latif!" Deepa said.

"Ok ma'am."

"Okay bye. See you again."

A FEW DAYS LATER

That evening the couple were watching aT.V. show and talking among themselves. Tukun was playing.

Sameer: "I feel bad thinking about my boss."

Deepa: "What happened, Sameer?"

Sameer: "There are very few people as generous and helpful as him. His son lives abroad and daughter lives with her husband in another state. He used to live with his wife. She was paralyzed for a long time. He employed permanent staff to look after her. He loved his wife very much. But, a few days ago his wife died."

Deepa: "Oh, my god!"

Sameer: "Now, he is coming to office like before, but, has become very downhearted and depressed. That day, he told me that he doesn't feel like living anymore. I am thinking, I will invite him one evening in our house. He doesn't want to go to anyone's house. But, I hope, he will not be able to reject my invitation."

Deepa: "Yes, Sameer, it is the duty of every human being to stand by people in their difficulties. He is your boss. He has assisted you in various matters of office. So, this time you should help him as much as you can."

Sameer: "But, I need to tell you one thing. He is a little weak towards young women, because, his wife was paralyzed for a long time, so, he didn't get any chance to have sex. He, even, hired call girls several times to satisfy his sex-hunger. No female staff can survive in our office because of him. He tried to molest them in various ways whenever he got the chance."

Deepa: "It is not a very serious matter. He knows very well that I am your wife. He will surely not give me a bad offer."

Sameer kissed her cheek and said, "Ok, darling, I will invite him to come to our house."

Deepa: "You are so good, darling! I love you!"
Like Reply
Wonderful.....
Sensational....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Deepa has easily given up to Latif unlike others. Latif could have seduced and begged for sex. But it's more erotic story bro, thanks for sharing after a long time. Please continue writing and don't make us wait for long.
[+] 1 user Likes vimal.rock1983's post
Like Reply
Super update

Worth the wait.
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
Long wait ended well, another good episode, aur ab huby ke boss aa rehe hai, unhe bhee dud peelane se suru kerna, per baar Sameer request kere Deepa ko kee thoda comfort dede sir ko, aur fir pehlee baar Sameer ke samne Deepa chuwaye apne sunder chuche

[Image: beauty.jpg]

Deepa Boss ke samne kuch der me
[+] 4 users Like RajV's post
Like Reply
Super. This bastard is going to make his wife sleep with his boss for promotion.
[+] 1 user Likes Krish World's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20230409-WA0001.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Packer9870's post
Like Reply
Now Sameer know that his wife is a whore of the slums. He would have noticed how she is acting as if she is still a chasty housewife. Time for him to use her and throw her out.
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
Kindly dont introduce boss and other high class. Males....
Deepa sholud be used by low class only....
Rest..... You are best in writing...
Go. Ahead as you seem fit.....
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Finally the story is continuing. I am glad to see the update.
The update is awesome.
And as abcturbine said, please don't add upper class here.
Let her enjoy with the lower class dirty, smelly, sweaty men.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(05-08-2023, 02:14 AM)Packer9870 Wrote: [Image: IMG-20230409-WA0001.jpg]

Is this your known girl ?
Like Reply
(31-07-2023, 10:02 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Wonderful.....
Sensational....

(01-08-2023, 11:12 PM)vimal.rock1983; Wrote: Deepa has easily given up to Latif unlike others.  Latif could have seduced and begged for sex.  But it's more erotic story bro, thanks for sharing after a long time.  Please continue writing and don't make us wait for long.

(02-08-2023, 06:35 AM)ITACHI639 Wrote: Super update

Worth the wait.

(03-08-2023, 08:28 PM)Krish World Wrote: Super. This bastard is going to make his wife sleep with his boss for promotion.

Thank you
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 02:23 PM)RajV Wrote: Long wait ended well, another good episode, aur ab huby ke boss aa rehe hai, unhe bhee dud peelane se suru kerna, per baar Sameer request kere Deepa ko kee thoda comfort dede sir ko, aur fir pehlee baar Sameer ke samne Deepa chuwaye apne sunder chuche

[Image: beauty.jpg]

Deepa Boss ke samne kuch der me

(05-08-2023, 02:14 AM)Packer9870 Wrote: [Image: IMG-20230409-WA0001.jpg]

Nice picture comments
Like Reply
(05-08-2023, 05:15 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Kindly dont introduce boss and other high class. Males....
Deepa sholud be used by low class only....
Rest..... You are best in writing...
Go. Ahead as you seem fit.....

(06-08-2023, 08:25 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Finally the story is continuing. I am glad to see the update.
The update is awesome.
And as abcturbine said, please don't add upper class here.
Let her enjoy with the lower class dirty, smelly, sweaty men.

I also have the same fetish, friend, but, some of the readers wanted Deepa’s encounter with her hubby’s boss, so, I introduced this episode.
[+] 1 user Likes Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
Go With Low Class old Peoples and Guys Bro. Make More Of Suraj and Deepa and Also Other New Friends of him. Introducing Boss and other privileged guys kills the excitement. We Want Deepa to be Screwed By Slum Guys
[+] 2 users Like Keerthi aishu's post
Like Reply
(06-08-2023, 07:58 PM)Prince Babul Wrote: I also have the same fetish, friend, but, some of the readers wanted Deepa’s encounter with her hubby’s boss, so, I introduced this episode.

U stick to your imagination, you may change the character of hubys boss to say a vendor/ servant of office known to huby.
Idea being once huby develops cuck feeling wife can dominate and freely offer her services in his presence.
[+] 2 users Like RajV's post
Like Reply
Your writing skills are awesome...
Rare of writers can weite such erotic stories having high class lady with low class unprivileged guys.....
Female introspection and situation that you crafted are excellent so far and that increases the potential of this story to another level.....
Kudos to you and anticipating that you continue with your own idea And continue......
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply