My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck
Bro Update???
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update plz
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
I have always known that seducing another man's wife is not wrong especially if that wife likes you. It is perfectly fine in getting attracted to another man's wife and also fucking her. Because it is usual to stare at a beautiful married woman walking along the road.

Moreover, scientists say that attraction is something that cannot be controlled therefore sometimes someone can get intimate with another man's wife. Also, attraction is something that is never ending because we get attracted to things that look sexy and palatable.

My mom has feelings too. Just because she is married to my dad doesn't necessarily mean that she cannot sexually think of another man outside her marriage. In fact, she already did when she masturbated while thinking about Vikram

Now back to the story, after Vikram went to work, I noticed my mom's mood the whole day was exuberant. To be honest, I never saw her in that happy mood ever. Her face lit up, her skin was sparkling light in the morning sunlight. Her dark black hair's tone got darker and shinier. 

She was even talking to me in a nicer tone of voice infused with jubilation. I didn't immediately understand why her mood suddenly changed today. But then, I remembered that the hardcore sex she received last night contributed to her happiness & skin getting brighter and brighter.

Although she loved the solid sex she received, I don't think she completely loves Vikram. But I can presume that she loves him around 70 percent. This is because my mom is not that easy to reserve her full love for another man.

But Vikram got successful in getting her in bed and using her three holes. The only thing remaining for him is to complete the 30 percent remaining so that my mom can fully love him. But he has to work hard to get my mom and snatch her from my dad. 

But it is a good sign for him that my mom is at least liking him gradually, especially through sex. It is well known that if a married woman gets fucked by another man outside the marriage, then she will gradually love that person especially if that person fucks her properly.

If Vikram was the person who made her this happy and sparkling, then he is the one for my mom. A woman needs a man who can make her feel like a queen. Seeing my mom in a delighted character was pleasing to my eyes. I never expected her to be sexually happy & satisfied by a man who is not her real husband.

As she continued doing her usual house chores, I noticed that she didn't even care to remove the expensive necklace Vikram bought for her last night. She kept wearing it because she looked like a hot damsel in it. That necklace never ceased to sparkle. 

And about her dress today, she was wearing a pinkish long dress up to her knees. That same dress was bought for her by Vikram. It was so tight on her body and it immediately revealed her hourglass figure. Someone could see the cleavage of her breast clearly. 

[Image: bb.gif]
spca west chester pa

It only covered about 20 percent of her boobs. And about her fat ass, that dress held on tightly to it to a point that you could see even the cleavage of her buttocks. Her fat ass kept shaking all around the house and I could not believe that her asshole got used today's morning.

The thing about my mom's fat ass is that whenever you see it, you will just want to fuck her asshole. It is impossible to ignore. The only thing you will think about when you stare at her ass is anal sex and nothing else. This is because anal sex with an ass like that feels nicer.

[Image: dresss.gif]

The mixture of her skin sparkling and the shining necklace complimented her resemblance to a Cinderella. The whole time when she was washing dishes, she kept a smile on her face constantly. Since I knew why she was smiling, I decided to ask her just to see what she was going to answer because I already knew the real answer.

Me - Mommy why are you in a happy mood today?

Mom - Me? Why?

Me - The whole day you were just singing around and dancing while putting on a wide bright smile. I don't normally see you in this mood

Mom - Hehehe, I am just happy my son. Don't you know that your mom is always happy?

Me - I know but the level of your happiness today got to another level

Mom - Well, I am just happy that everything is going well and Sir Vikram is close to our family plus your dad ( I was surprised she mentioned Vikram as part of the reason for her happiness)

Me - Yes, I also like him very much, he is a good person. He has helped dad many times.

Mom - Yeah, that's correct. I am also happy that your dad will be coming today for three days then he will go back

Me - Ooh yes I remember, but three days is not enough

Mom - Dear, three days is in fact a lot. Because your dad's work is tough. He needs to go back earlier enough to continue working. I will be happy if he goes back abroad because if he stays here for a long, then his workload will pile up a lot.

Me - You are right mom

I was surprised by my mom's reply. It seemed as if she didn't want my dad to stay longer at our home. Back then, she was always pleading for my dad to stay longer but today, her replies indicate that she no longer bothers. She instead wants dad to go back abroad.

But why does she want my dad to go back abroad immediately? Was it because she wants to share a good bonding with Sir Vikram? Does she want to get several rounds of hardcore sex with Vikram? I didn't know but I think either of them was the main reason.

Me - What time will Dad arrive Mom?

Mom - At evening dear

Me - Yeeeiiii

Before my dad arrived, my mom made sure that the master bedroom, which she got banged on last night by Vikram, was neatly arranged. She didn't want any hint or evidence that would show any indication of sex between her and Vikram. 

I saw that she even hid Vikram's coat in the store room because she knew that she was the only one who had the keys to the store room so Dad would have to ask her before he enters. It was in the evening and Dad arrived. He looked so tired and exhausted. Mom was the first to receive him with a kiss on the lips

Mom - My lovely husband, you are back, I have really missed you. Welcome baby

Dad - Thank you, darling, ( Then I went and hugged him) Oooh! There is my son, how are you doing young boy

Me - I am fine Dad

Mom - How was work darling?

Dad - (While he heads to sit in the sitting room) Work is really hectic you know, so many hours

Me - But remember what you told me, you are always strong and you never get tired!

Dad - What? Me? Ooh, I remember it but it was a lie, I am freaking tired right now!

Me & Mom  - Hahahhaahahahah!!

Mom - (Removing the coat from his body) Take this one off darling and rest a little. I will make you a nice hot coffee

Dad - Yes! A good hot coffee will do darling.

Then Mom bent and gave him a kiss on the mouth for 3 seconds then she headed to the kitchen to prepare coffee for him. However, my dad was unaware that the mouth my mom whom he just kissed was sucking Vikram's dick last night and today's morning. But Dad cannot know because my mom didn't even say a word to him.

My mom is pretending to be a good wife in front of my dad so that my dad doesn't suspect anything. But last night and today's morning, her three holes got filled with Vikram's massive 11-inch dick. My dad is exhausted dad doesn't know that when he is tirelessly working abroad, his trusted mate Vikram is banging his wife (my mom).

My mom's curvy and chubby body was no longer for my dad's but it was owned by non other by the alpha male Vikram. For me, I didn't feel like telling dad what Mom did because it was none of my business. Whether I told Dad or not, it wouldn't really make a substantial difference. As for all, my mom deserved to be with a man who will give her sexual pleasure beyond this world. 

Dad then sent me to the kitchen to bring him some cold water from the fridge. When I reached the kitchen, I saw my mom was busy on her phone while preparing coffee.

While she was checking her phone, she was putting on a moderate smile on her face. From what I saw, it seemed like she was texting someone, and the other person on the phone kept replying to her. I already knew the person she was texting secretly, obviously Vikram, her perfect lover.

Me - Mom!

Mom - (Quickly placing the phone on the kitchen counter) Yes darling

Me - (Joking with her) Are you watching Hindi films on your phone again?

Mom - Me? Ummh yes, I was, didn't you see the brand new release of that action film?

Me - No I didn't 

Mom - It's an interesting movie, I will show you later, 

I went back to the sitting room and mom joined me and dad. Mom took longer to join us because I knew she was on the phone texting Vikram. She took about 10 mins and she later joined us. 

While we three we talking coffee and some biscuits, I noticed that there was a red mark on her neck which I didn't see since today's morning. Dad too noticed it as well. For me, it was easily guessable to know she that got that mark through Vikram biting her today morning when he fucked her asshole.

Dad - Ooh darling, what's that pinkish-red mark at the side of your neck?

Mom - (Getting a little nervous) OOhh which one? OOoh this one on the left side? Oooh...uhh eehem....you see, today morning, I picked up our cat from the veranda as it was about to rain. As I did so, she seemed quite agitated mood. When I picked her up, she gave me a good scratch on my neck.

Dad - OOohh hahahahahahahahahh I am so sorry darling, hahahha (Dad laughed but he didn't know that he was being lied to)

I was astounded by how my mom improvised that lie to my dad. That mark was Vikram's mark of biting but mom cleverly manufactured a lie to deceive my dad whom she never lied to.

Mom - What are you laughing about

Dad - Hehehehe, nothing darling, wow and what about that necklace, it's so beautiful

Mom - OOh this necklace, my female college friend gave it to me, I met with her yesterday

Dad - Woow, it looks so expensive, is it gold?

MOm- Ummmh yes it is gold, I have helped her so much so she gave it to me as a souvenir.

Dad - Woow, true friends never forget each other, right?

Mom - Yes darling

My dad was being deceived in and out by my mom whom he trusted the most in this world. He had no choice but to just believe her since she never lied to him ever in her life. It was 4 in the evening and Dad received a call from Vikram informing him that he would visit us in order to see him.

Mom closely listened to the conversation on the phone between Dad and Vikram and she looked quite nervous. She knew that when Vikram will arrive, she had to act extra cautious to deter my dad from recognizing something fishy.

In about 30 mins, Vikram arrived and it was Mom who received him first. Vikram and Mom had to act in a normal way because Dad was in the house. Mom opened the door for him and he entered.

Vikram - Hello Jayaji, how are you doing? (He got a glimpse of her cleavage)

Mom - Doing great, Welcome

Vikram - Thank you (Seeing my dad walking towards him with respect) OOh why did you stand up? YOu need some rest you know

Dad - No no sir, I must greet with respect the person who helped me the most

Dad then bowed down to Vikram and Vikram patted his back. Dad always greets Vikram in this fashion as a sign of respect. But dad doesn't know that the person he is greeting with respect is the person who banged his wife today morning and yesternight.

[Image: thighs.gif]

To be continued.......................................
[+] 3 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply
Excellent update bro. Need more regular update if you can. I like women with fat thighs, fat ass, big boobs, fatty belly. But if the Mom character becomes open-minded, flirtatious women, it would be more erotic.

I would like to see how many ways wife will cheat on her husband, while vikram is in the house for visiting to see his friend. I would like to see wife will get more brave and clever to get intimate and teasing with vikram while husband in the house.

Wife may send her husband to bedroom as he is tired or wife can say you should not wake up at night for long, you will have more work to do in the next upcoming days.

However bro I think you should start make wife more bold and brave so that she can tease vikram when is in the house. for example husband and vikram sit in separate Sofa face to each other. now when wife will give her husband tea, she will wiggle her fat ass in front of vikram's mouth. unnoticed to husband, vikram will give quick kiss to her fat ass. vikram will say to his friend that, vabi does not talk to me friendly ways, may be vabi does not like me to come to your house. husband will say no no, what are you saying. My wife may be shy but i think as our long time family friend, my wife should join with our conversation.

or we can think another scene. vikram visits to her friend at late night say at 11 pm for emergency business talk. wife will insist vikram to stay this night. then they will have some fun and teasing. wife will make husband fool while talking double standards with vikram.
[+] 1 user Likes milfomaniak's post
Like Reply
(22-07-2023, 09:52 AM)milfomaniak Wrote: Excellent update bro. Need more regular update if you can. I like women with fat thighs, fat ass, big boobs, fatty belly. But if the Mom character becomes open-minded, flirtatious women, it would be more erotic.

I would like to see how many ways wife will cheat on her husband, while vikram is in the house for visiting to see his friend. I would like to see wife will get more brave and clever to get intimate and teasing with vikram while husband in the house.

Wife may send her husband to bedroom as he is tired or wife can say you should not wake up at night for long, you will have more work to do in the next upcoming days.

However bro I think you should start make wife more bold and brave so that she can tease vikram when is in the house. for example husband and vikram sit in separate Sofa face to each other. now when wife will give her husband tea, she will wiggle her fat ass in front of vikram's mouth. unnoticed to husband, vikram will give quick kiss to her fat ass.  vikram will say to his friend that, vabi does not talk to me friendly ways, may be vabi does not like me to come to your house. husband will say no no, what are you saying. My wife may be shy but i think as our long time family friend, my wife should join with our conversation.

or we can think another scene. vikram visits to her friend at late night say at 11 pm for emergency business talk. wife will insist vikram to stay this night. then they will have some fun and teasing. wife will make husband fool while talking double standards with vikram.

I will surely consider that later on in the story. As this is a real story, some of the plots might change a little because I don't want to add unnecessary and untrue details. For now, mom is still apprehensive with Vikram on her side. But she surely likes him a little, however, she doesn't want to show.

She is just extra cautious to avoid my dad from suspecting any thing or any hint of her cheating. That's why she wants to make sure her illegal relationship with Vikram stays clandestinely hidden from dad.
[+] 1 user Likes Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply
I, Vikram, and Dad sat in the sitting room while Mom prepared something sweet for us. The surprising thing is that Mom cooked the same food she cooked for Vikram two days ago before he fucked her. Was this a coincidence or my mom did it deliberately to entice Vikram? I was certain she did it to infatuate Vikram and not my dad.

Vikram - So how was the trip, did you enjoy working in Nepal?

Dad - Yeah, wow, that country is beautiful and full of exotic sceneries. It was my first time working in that gem of a country. It constitutes kind and dynamic people who are friendly. But once again, thanks for paying for my flight Vikram, I really appreciate it.

Vikram - No need to thank me. You deserve my help together with your family. Don't hesitate to ask me for any favor from now.

Dad - Thank you. What about you Sir? How is your 5-star hotel faring?

Vikram - Fantastic, I recently started investing in real estate. I feel like it's time to venture into something more challenging.

Dad - That's great. You are making strides & I love to see you prosper. Your sense of determination is what will propel you to greatness.

Vikram - Thanks, but woooo! Partaking in real estate is not a walk in the park my friend, especially when when doing it for the first time.

Dad - I understand. But I reckon it would be easier for you since you already know the nuts & bolts of the real estate market. If I was in your position, I would have panicked. 

Vikram - Hehehehe.

My dad and Vikram talked for some time about various topics. Mom already finished cooking and she came back to the sitting room holding a tray of chicken & rice delicacy; Vikram's favorite. As she placed it on the table, that type of delicacy stunned both Vikram and my dad.

For Vikram, he got stunned since it was the same delicacy mom cooked that night before he fucked her hard. And for my dad, he was stunned because mom never cooked that kind of food for him, but she only did so for Vikram.

Dad - Wooow, what a cuisine! The fragrance of it just stimulated my salivary glands. I didn't know you could cook this exquisitely my love.

Mom - (Shying)

Vikram - (Pretending) I am more than surprised too just like you Pranav. You are blessed to have a wife like her. Maybe I would hire her as a senior chef in my restaurant huh? If she cooks this kind of delicious cuisines, bookings in the hotel will increase.

Dad - Hehehe, that would be a good idea. Since she showcased her cooking masterclass for us, I would want her to cook just like this every single day!

Both mom and Vikram - Hahahahhahaahhaha!

My mom who was smiling all time started preparing the dish for us. She kept throwing simple and quick glimpses at Vikram but not in a seductive way. Moreover, Vikram reciprocated by giving her quick glimpses systematically to avoid my dad noticing. 

As my mom prepared the dish, she was in front of Vikram facing towards my dad as she bent over. Her whole back was towards Vikram. I just told myself "What a view Vikram is getting".

Vikram was sitting behind her and his view was replaced by the gigantic booty of my mom. Her fat jiggly ass was almost close to his face. On the other end, my dad was just smiling at my mom as she smiled at him too. My dad didn't get a view of Vikram because his mom was blocking him.

But on the other end, Vikram was pleasurably viewing the voluptuous booty of my mom. I couldn't tell if my mom was doing it deliberately because my dad was just in front of her. But if it was spontaneous, then Vikram was lucky to get a 3D view of her juicy buttocks which he sodomized today's morning.

We now sat down both of us three and started eating. I sat with Vikram on one side and our the opposite side sat Mom and Dad. My mom was carefully avoiding eye contact with Vikram. My dad was talking all the time with Vikram but he missed a few covert glimpses of Vikram winking at my mom.

Mom's breast cleavage was overt which slowed down Vikram's eating because he kept looking at it even when dad was talking to him but my dad didn't notice anything. Dad in his mind still thinks that Vikram is a good person who cannot admire his wife.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-24-005302.png]

Dad kept conversing with Vikram not knowing what is going on between the eyes of my mom and Vikram. During this time, my mom did her best to hide her breast's cleavage. She did so because she noticed that Vikram was continuously staring at it and she became anxious that Dad might suspect something.

As dad kept talking to Vikram, he noticed that the right hand of Vikram had a reddish mark. The reddish mark on Vikram's right hand appeared to be that of someone's bite because it left a streak resembling someone's teeth.

Guys let me explain to you how Vikram got this mark. Vikram got this mark on his hand through my mom's biting. Today's morning, when Vikram was fucking my mom's asshole in doggy style, Vikram bought his right hand forward and placed it on mom's mouth. 

He did so to prevent my mom from screaming because mom couldn't cope with his massive dick ravaging her tiny little asshole. Now when Vikram placed his hand on her mouth, my mom who was angry at Vikram for fucking her ass non-stop, bit his hand. 

But it couldn't stop Vikram from continuing fucking her big ass. That is how Vikram got that mark. But only me, Mom, and Vikram know about the genesis of that mark. My dad doesn't have any idea of what happened. Again, when Dad saw the mark on Vikram's hand, he decided to ask him.

Dad - Oooh Sir, what happened to your right hand, there is a mark that looks like someone's teeth on it

I saw my mom was nervous again since she knew very well that Vikram's mark on the hand was due to her biting. But she remained composed as she gazed at Vikram.

Vikram - (While being calm) Aargh, today, when I was at my restaurant, I saw one of my long-time friends and his wife. They recently had a baby.  Since their baby was cute, I asked if I could hold their baby. As I held their baby, she taught my hand was candy and she bit it with full force.

Dad - Hahahahahahah

As Vikram was answering, he slightly looked at my mom with a smile. But mom pretended to also laugh but I knew that deep inside, she was relaxed that no suspicion of my dad arose. 

My dad who was laughing at Vikram's answer didn't know anything. He just believed what Vikram told him gullibly. The woman sitting next to him - his precious wife - is the one who bit Vikram's hand when she got her fat ass pounded.

Dad - Hhehe, I am sorry Sir, you reminded me of my son, Rajeev who also used to bite my hand when I denied him chocolate

Me - No, I was a good child, Vikram please don't believe him

Vikram and mom - Hahahahahah!

After 34 minutes of Vikram conversing with Dad, my dad decided to take a rest since he was tired from the trip. He informed us that he was going upstairs to have a short nap.

Vikram - Ok Pranav, I reckoned from the first time I entered that you needed a good sleep.

Dad - Yeah! You are right Vikram. That trip on the flight was physically tiring. But please make yourself at home. 

Vikram - Never worry Pranav, you just go take a rest. 

Dad - Alright sir.

My mom then stood up and started carrying the luggage while escorting my dad to the master bedroom. As Dad started walking, Mom looked behind at Vikram without any expression on her face. Vikram winked at her as she looked at him.

Then as Mom continued looking at him with disgust, he pointed towards his trouser around the groin area as if signaling to Mom that he is sexually thirsty once again and he wants to fuck her. In a quick reply, my mom shook her head negatively to signify a "No" answer.

Then Vikram replied with a naughty smile at her. Mom looked away in disgust and continued escorting Dad to the master bedroom. As soon as mom turned away, his eyes gazed at mom's best part of her body; her fat ass. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Vikram biting his lips while gazing at that valuable piece of fat ass.

It was wiggling up, down, and sideways. Vikram was so lucky that the big ass he is looking at is the same one he fucked today morning. Me and Vikram continued chatting and I wondered if he was going to fuck my mom inside our house when my dad is sleeping upstairs.

If he will manage to do that, then he will have accomplished the toughest task of all; to fuck another man's wife while the husband is at home. But I knew that my mom wouldn't accept it at all. She loves to keep things secret as discreetly as possible. When Mom came back, she found me and Vikram chatting in the sitting room.

Mom - You two guys like talking a lot huh? (Saying so while smiling)

Vikram - Yeah, it's because of your son Rajeev, he is a clever boy who likes asking questions about investments.

Me - Yes mom! I want to be a real estate manager like Sir Vikram when I grow up

Mom - Wow! That's interesting to hear son. You are lucky to have Sir Vikram to mentor you. I know you will invest in chocolates because you love them.

Both me and Vikram laughed at that joke.

Me - That's a nice joke mom. But I will do my best to be like him

Vikram - There you go my son!

Mom - I love it. Ummmm.... Vikram can you please help me a little in the kitchen, there are some heavy utensils I need to carry.

Vikram - Oooh yes, why not dear. Let's go. (While waking up from his seat). I will come back Rajeev, and we will discuss more on that investment ideas.

Me - Alright Sir, take your time.

At the back of my head, I knew my mom made an excuse to call Vikram to help her in the kitchen. I knew she called him to tell him that she cannot have sex with him while Dad is in the house.

Mom started walking in front of him and as Vikram followed her from behind, he gazed at her bouncing plumpy buttocks which prompted him to give them a tight slap that sounded like a loud "TAPPP!!". The slap on her fat ass was so loud that I could hear it.

My mom who didn't expect a tight slap on her booty gave a spontaneous "ouch!" from her sexy mouth. She held the area of her ass which got slapped and she turned back quickly and gave Vikram an angry look. Vikram just smiled naughtily at her. 

Both of them looked like high school lovers playing with each other. My mom looked at me to see if I was looking but I quickly turned away. When she confirmed that I wasn't looking at all, she turned to Vikram and angrily whispered, "No more!"

She then turned around again and this time she walked angrily toward the kitchen while Vikram followed her still wearing that naughty smile on his face.

As she walked faster, her big ass shooks very seductively, and as usual, Vikram watched her big ass jiggle like a TV. I didn't want to miss what they might be discussing in the kitchen so I decided to follow them secretly.

[Image: walk.gif]
unlimited image hosting

Mom - Vikram! How dare you slap my behind when my son is just meters away in the bedroom. Did you forget that even my husband is upstairs? What if he saw?

Vikram - Rajeev cannot see, even if he sees, he wouldn't understand what is going on. And as for your stupid husband, he is deep sleep. That idiot didn't even call you for sex. He is just focused on sleeping.

Mom - Don't talk about my husband in that manner. He is just tired and I don't want to have this conversation with you sir.

Vikram - (While trying to hold her waist) Darling, why have you suddenly in a bitter mood? You know I........(Mom angrily interrupted him)

Mom - ( While slapping his hands preventing him from holding her waist) Enough! Stop these unnecessary acts you are doing Sir Vikram. Any bit of suspicion will land me in trouble with my husband and I don't want it.

Vikram - Darling but what will I do? I cannot control myself whenever I see you. Your curvy body just throws me into another universe of lust.

Mom - Sir, this is not the time for all this talk, my husband and my son are in the house. You  need to control yourself

Vikram - Nothing will happen my love, come here

He then forcefully grabbed my mom by the waist, pulling her close to him. He held her tightly to that position which prevented my mom from pushing him away further. Her body was tightly pressed onto his chest and groin area.

Mom - ( In a whispering tone) Vikram no no leave me, don't do this now please, stop! My husband will wake up anytime 

Vikram - (In a whispering voice also ) He will not, I told you he trusts me and you so much. Even if he finds you and I in this position, he will think that we are just greeting each other. So don't worry my love.

He then started kissing my mom's lips as he still held her tightly onto his body. My dick started growing so fast and hard. I didn't believe that Vikram was kissing my mom in our house while my dad is just upstairs dozing off.

Vikram is enjoying the tastiest lips on earth which is my mom's lips. Mom didn't respond to him like she did last night, instead, she kept on resisting but her mouth was still intact with Vikram's. She held his shirt pulling it apart in an effort to separate himself from her but she couldn't out muscle Vikram's sturdy body.
[+] 2 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply
nice photo. Jaya still afraid to talk freely with vikram while husband in the house. When jaya cannot stay without vikram's dick then Jaya surely become bold while husband in the house. You need to make Jaya more horny. Vikram will continuously tease her by showing his dick. Jaya cannot stay calm. she just need the dick. for that she will go for clever step i think.
[+] 1 user Likes milfomaniak's post
Like Reply
Superb writings.....
Like Reply
Update plz sir
Like Reply

While Vikram gave her a tight kiss on her lips, Mom tried her best to push Vikram away from his grip. My mind was going crazy watching all this unfolding in our house while my dad was asleep.

Mom then broke the kiss and looked straight at Vikram's face. They looked at each other, kind of passionately, for about 10 seconds without either of them talking or saying anything. Vikram as usual wore his naughty smile; he parted her side hair as he enjoyed staring at Mom's sharp, dazzling eyes.

It looked as if my mom got lost in his eyes. She realized then that Vikram's love for her is enormous. The love that she got from Vikram couldn't be compared to what Dad gave her. Surely, Vikram's love for mom is more than that of dad.

[Image: kiss-french.gif]
how to add photos on facebook from phone

Mom came back to her senses and she slightly separated herself from Vikram. I could feel how fast she was breathing because of the intimacy of the kiss she just received from Vikram. As mom moved back, Vikram moved forward; he seemed so glued to my mom that he doesn't want to leave her even for a second.

Mom - Vikram sir, please can you stop this, we can't be kissing while my husband is in the house.

Vikram - We can do anything, darling, no one can stop this feeling, I know you also don't want me to stop. I just saw how you looked at me right now. Jaya, you have no choice but to accept the feeling you have for me.

Mom - (Trying to deny it) No, no, no, you are dreaming, stop insinuating those incidences to prove that I want you. I am married, Vikram, what we did in the last three days shouldn't have happened at all

Vikram - It already happened, and it happened for a good purpose. You also wanted it to happen because you masturbated thinking of me

Mom - Vikram, what do you want? We can't continue like this

Vikram - I want you my love. We love each other. Our love is so intense and it's built on a foundation of secret lust and admiration that none of us can be able to deny.

Mom - ( Trying to deny it but she knows it's true) I don't know what you are talking about Vikram

Vikram - (While standing next to her as mom leaned over the counter of the kitchen) Of course you know what I'm talking about Jaya, look at me

Mom - (Looking at him)

Vikram - I want another session with you now and I know you miss it

Mom - What? No no, Vikram we can't have...........(Vikram interrupted her with another kiss)

Vikram - Mmmmmmuuuaahhh

Mom - Mmmuuuuuaahhhh

This time, my mom actually held his cheeks as he kissed her. She didn't spurn him nor reject him, she just remained calm as she enjoyed her tongue playing and intertwining with Vikram's.

[Image: rom-16.gif]

They got lost in their kiss that Mom accidentally knocked a plastic cup and a tablespoon off the kitchen table and onto the ground. She was full of passion; it seemed she just decided to give Vikram what he wants since she cannot also hold that feeling of love which is burning inside her.

As Vikram saw Mom getting in the mood, he reached over, with both of his hands, grabbed a larger portion of her soft, fat ass, and gave them a tight squeeze. In a normal circumstance, my mom would prevent him from grabbing her big ass but this time, she just let Vikram enjoy those bubbly and plumpy pieces of flesh.

[Image: grab.jpg]

It seemed that my mom forgot that my dad was in the house sleeping. She just continued passionately kissing Vikram. She held the collar of Vikram's shirt, pulling him onto herself. Then she broke the kiss again but this time in a soft and easy manner.

Mom - Vikram.....(sighs).......enough please, not now

Vikram - NO no my love, I am burning inside, your foolish husband is sleeping, we can do it right now baby and right here

Mom - But....

Vikram - Don't worry my love, I will close the kitchen door, no one is going to arrive. 

Mom - (Thinking deeply about something) Ummm.... wait, we can't do it here Vikram, why can't you just understand

Vikram - (Showing him his bulge over his pants) Look, my love, look what you have done to me, I need to calm this monster down

MOm - (Looking at his bulge and quickly looking away because of her shyness) No no, stop showing me your manhood

Vikram - I cannot my love, this is all because of you baby, your beauty is making me go crazy

Mom - (Keeping quiet and looking away)

Vikram - My love why are you quiet?

Mom - (Looking at the master bedroom maybe to see if my dad is awake) 

Vikram - Darling, cmon

Mom - (While holding his hands and walking) Follow me, but this will be the last time

Vikram - Cmon baby don't get mad

I didn't know where my mom was going to take Vikram but as soon as I saw them coming out of the kitchen, I ran back to the sitting room pretending to read a book. Mom came to the sitting room while being followed by Vikram. She looked at me in a tense manner as if she was uncomfortable to talk. Then she gained her courage and told me......

Mom - Ummmh...Rajeev, Vikram, and I are going to the store room for 10 mins, he will be helping me out with some pieces of luggage, please.....(Vikram interrupted her)

Vikram - (While looking at me and smiling) Aaah I think we will take 20 minutes Rajeev

Mom - (Looking at him in disgust and slight anger then looking back at me with a smile) Yes Rajeev, we are going to take at least 20 minutes so please don't disturb us ok? And also don't disturb your dad, he is sleeping alright?

Me - Yes mom

Mom - (Patting me on the forehead) That's my kid

They then walked towards the store room and locked themselves in. My heart was pumping really fast and I didn't want to miss any action. Before I went to watch them, I took a quick look at our master bedroom to ascertain that my dad is still sleeping because I didn't want him to wake up and hear noises.

When I confirmed it, I headed towards the store room. Our store room is the most quiet place in our house, especially when one locks themselves in but you can hear a mumbled sound when someone shouts inside.

I peeped inside the window and I saw mom and Vikram kissing wildly while both of them stood up. Our store room has one large office desk. Vikram pressed my mom against that desk as he rolled his tongue with hers

They seemed as if they were in a hurry and I could understand why. They wanted to have a quickie since my dad could wake up at any moment. I was really mesmerized to know that my conservative mom was going to be banged inside our house by Vikram while my dad sleeps peacefully. Vikram already removed her shirt and she was naked at the top since she wasn't wearing any bra.

Mom - Vikram sir aaaaahh please don't pinch my nipples that way aaahhh

Vikram - Your nipples are so hard darling, why so?

Mom - You made them become hard
[+] 3 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the next part eagerly
Like Reply
any update today???
Like Reply
Waiting for update plz
Like Reply

Vikram - Your boobs got a lot of milk in them ( He said as he sucked her nipples with a slurping sound)

Mom - (While closing her eyes and holding Vikram's head) Aaaahh sshhh oooooohhhh Vik.....raaamm aaaaahhhhhhhh

The pure lust in between them could not be extricated at all. Vikram held those firm boobs of my mom with both of his hands, squeezing them one by one and feeling the softness. He sucked her right nipple for 30 seconds, then changed to the left nipple and back again. This double sensation of feeling Vikram's warm mouth on her nipples made Mom go berzerk. 

It reached a point where she had to press Vikram's head onto her breasts because she couldn't contain the ecstasy bubbling around her nipples. Vikram then released her boobs and gazed at my mom. She was closing her eyes halfway because of the horniness in her which was about to erupt. She breathed heavily to signify that she wanted more.

I heard that when a woman starts breathing faster during foreplay, it's a crucial indicator to the man that she wants to be fucked hard. And by my mom breathing sexily, I knew she was already in a fucking mood and she didn't want Vikram to stop although she didn't tell him so.

Vikram - I can see it in your eyes, my love, you want my dick in your pussy

Mom - (Talking in a moaning and soft tone) Uuuhhh aaahh Vikram yes yes I want it 

I couldn't believe those words just emanated from my mom's mouth. As I held my dick stroking it back and forth, I pinched myself on the neck just to confirm that I wasn't sleeping or dreaming. Because that's the first time my mom said "yes" when Vikram asked her if she wanted his dick in her pussy.

Did Vikram finally manage to turn a conservative married woman into his submissive queen? I wasn't sure. Maybe Mom said "yes" just because she was in the middle of a horny mood which was hard for her to contain and control.

After mom gave Vikram the indication that she wants his dick inside her pussy, Vikram naughtily smiled at her and squatted down in front of her. He then started pulling down the reddish dress my mom was wearing. As he was doing so, I was surprised again by another insane thing I saw.

Mom was helping Vikram to remove the reddish dress from her marvelous curvy body. This action not only baffled me but also stunned Vikram who just watched my mom in awe. I asked myself if my mom forgot my dad who was in the house sleeping. Maybe she didn't care because she just wanted to quench her sexual thirst which Dad could not quench.

Vikram removed it up to her feet and Mom kicked the dress with her foot. The dress fell over on a stool that was located a few meters away. My curvy mom stood there next to the table totally naked; she wasn't even wearing any panty. Vikram stood up in the squatting position he was in. 

His mouth was wide open as he admired my mom's naked beauty. She looked like a naked angel literally because her body was shining.

[Image: naked.jpg]

To Vikram, this day felt even better than the last three days. Why? Because today, my mom willfully became submissive to him by accepting him to put his dick inside her pussy when he asked her about it. And secondly, he will fuck her inside our house when Dad himself is sleeping.

It was like a dream come true for him. As Mom stood there, she didn't even cover her pussy or her breasts. Furthermore, I didn't see any indication of her shying. She stood there leaning on the office table that was inside the store room and just gave a passionate look to Vikram as she wore a naughty smile.

Her demeanor towards Vikram completely changed. Her behavior utterly became lustful. In the last three days, she was resisting Vikram's sexual advances but today, she wasn't resisting anymore. She was freeing her body to be used by Vikram.

Vikram started removing his shirt and trouser in a gradual & sensual manner. Before he even finished taking off his shirt, Mom was already kneeling down unbuttoning his trouser. When I saw this, my dick hardened more. It was mind-blowing to see my mom, who is married to my dad, willfully kneeling down by volition and hungry for another man's dick.

Vikram - Jaya, I can't believe my eyes today

Mom - (While unzipping his pants) Why?

Vikram - I was expecting the normal aggressive Jaya but I got the submissive Jaya I wanted.

Mom - (Smiling naughtily at him) I am still the same aggressive Jaya but in a different mood

Vikram - Really? Then show me what the original Jaya can do with her mouth

My mom understood what he meant and as soon as she fully unzipped his pants, his 11-inch dick popped out like a spring. The veins around his fat dick indicated that Vikram was really horny and he was going to pound my mom for good. Every woman would have gone crazy for this massive and heavy dick that Vikram has. No wonder my mom misses it so much to the point of becoming submissive to him.

Without wasting time, Mom held his dick firmly with her two hands and spat on it twice to lubricate it. Again, I was in for a surprise. I never saw my mom sucking a dick like a professional dick sucker. She was stroking Vikram's dick back and forth and in a few minutes, she swallowed it fully in her mouth.

[Image: suck-5.gif]

Vikram's dick was big enough; I could see the outline of his dick around Mom's cheek as she sucked it. Vikram was moaning and groaning. He held the back of her head and gradually moved it back and forth to his liking. Mom was doing a better job to swallow that whole size of a dick inside her mouth.

In about a few minutes, I noticed that Mom started taking Vikram's dick deep inside her throat. To do this, she had to draw her tongue outside more. I saw a few drops of saliva falling from her mouth as she swallowed the whole dick.

Vikram - Aaarrgghh my love! You deserve a reward for this blowjob that you are giving me, aaaarrhh

Mom - (Sucking sounds)

Vikram - Aaahh Yes, aaahh yes,, go take it deeper inside your throat, aaahh yes just like that, oooooohh

[Image: pic-9-big.jpg]

Vikram held her head and started literally banging her mouth back and forth with virility. His legs were slightly spread to give him a good surface area to balance the force he used to fuck her widened mouth. Mom couldn't cope with the pace of fucking her mouth got. She decided to reduce the pace by using her hands to hold Vikram's thighs to go against the pressure Vikram was applying.

But that didn't do much difference as Vikram was strong and sturdy enough. It looked like she trapped her in that blowjob position for about 10 mins now. By then, I saw the whole of my mom's mouth was covered with her own saliva due to the rough blowjob.

Vikram then removed his dick from her mouth and immediately, Mom coughed about 7 times while spitting out some saliva. I heard that when a woman coughs after a blowjob, then it means that she is pleased with the blowjob.

Vikram quickly raised her up and kissed her mouth which was untidy with her own saliva. The fact that Vikram kissed her mouth which he just fucked gave me another type of horniness I never had. It was so erotic. No wonder my mom starts to love him more than my dad because my dad didn't give her these kinds of rough and unique styles of sex.

Vikram - Now turn over and put your hands on the table baby, I want to see your fat ass jiggle as I fuck your pussy.

Mom - Sir please don't fuck me hard, I don't want to shout. My husband might wake up, please do it slowly

Vikram - Why are you pleading with me to fuck you slowly when all this time you wanted my dick so bad

Mom - I...I... just please go slow, your dick is big

Vikram - I love it when you saw that my love. Spread your legs apart baby, I want to get a direct penetration. 

He spat on his right hand and brought it under her so that he could lubricate her pussy but he was surprised again to find that her pussy was already wet.

Vikram - Oooh! Jaya, you are a naughty and good wife. Do you mean that you got wet just for me?

Mom - No...I mean yes......I mean.....I don't....umm yes yes I did.

Vikram - You are a good wife Jaya. Getting wet for me while your idiotic husband sleeps upstairs. I will give you what your tight pussy wants.

With one push, his dick entered my mom's pussy from behind. She gave a long "Ouch" initially then she continued moaning afterward.  Vikram's dick didn't enter fully because of its size. Therefore, he decided to gradually give her slow motions of back and forth. I was watching all this while stroking my dick.

Vikram held her big fat ass with his hands as he gave her firm but hard strokes with a mixture of slow ones. This man really knows how to fuck a woman. He was balancing between penetration and widening her pussy with his dick. Mom's moans began getting louder and louder.

[Image: pussy-doggy-2.gif]

My mom started moving her waist back and forth as his dick continued going in deeper inside her pussy. Not only did she push back her waist but also swung her hips in a clockwise and circular manner. By her doing this, I was certain that she was loving that big dick fucking her pussy.

Vikram - Aaargh! What a tight pussy you have baby, it's even tighter than last time

Mom - Aaahhh yes yes yes Vikram aaooooh ssshh ooooohhh

Vikram - Gggrrh Ggggrr GGggrr (Sounds of him fucking her with enthusiasm and gusto)

[Image: 365-1000.jpg]

The amplitude of Mom's voice began rising ever louder. She realized this sooner which prompted her to pick  Vikram's white shirt from the ground and placed it inside her mouth to suppress the screams. She bit his shirt tightly with her teeth making sure that she doesn't scream because Dad might hear although the storeroom remained soundless from outside.

Her fat ass jiggled and vibrated with each thump and stroke Vikram gave her. His dick was now deep inside her pussy. As he continued fucking her, mom's asshole released a huge and loud fart that sounded like PPPPPRRRRR PFFFFF!

Vikram - Ooh yes that's what I was waiting for, the sounds of your farts are really giving me the energy to fuck you more 

MOm - Aaahhh oooh it's because you are fucking me harder

Vikram - Yes I want to fuck you harder so that you fart for me more. Please baby, don't hold in your fart, I want you to release them. They smell really good. It adds the pleasure

Then mom released another louder fart from her assholes which jubilated Vikram. He slapped her big asscheeks quite a few times which made them turn pinkish-red. He was now fucking my mom past the 20 minutes they told me and it was not 30 minutes and counting.

The fucking session electrified both of them making them forget the time. As mom let out another fart from her asshole while Vikram fucked her pussy, he used his right thumb to massage her asshole. He gave her asshole a gentle rub and finally popped it inside her asshole.

Mom felt the thump go inside her farting asshole and it almost made her remove Vikram's white shirt she was biting from her mouth. Both of them were sweating heavily. Vikram then bent a little forward and told my mom to kiss him. My mom turned her head slightly backward and started smooching him. He then removed his dick from her pussy.

Vikram - Baby spread your asscheeks, I want to fuck your farting asshole now

Mom - No no dear, please not today

Vikram - Cmon baby, you know I love fucking your farting asshole

Mom - Yes but not now, dear, we don't have time, my husband can wake up any moment

Vikram - But I want to cum and the best place to pour my cum is inside your asshole

Mom - (While turning to face him, then kneeling down) Cum inside my mouth.

Vikram - Wooow! Really darling?

MOm - (Smiling at him) Yes, cum inside my mouth.

Just because my mom willfully told him to cum inside her mouth, made me cum already. I stroked my dick hard when I heard those words coming from my mom who I knew as a faithful loving wife to my dad. It made me cum so hard that the sperm flowed down my hands.

Vikram then inserted his dick inside her mouth and started fucking her throat really hard, even harder than earler because her mouth was now accustomed to his big dick. The pace of his fucking her mouth was tremendous.

[Image: suck-12.gif]

Then after about 5 mintues of fucking her mouth, he deposited all his cum inside her mouth. Vikram groaned "Aaaahhh sshhh ooooooohhhh" while my mom looked at him and widened her mouth to receive the cum. 

Vikram - Aarrgh! Yes swallow it darling, don't spit it out. I want you to drink it 

MOm - Ok

My mom swallowed all the cum. She even licked some which were on her cheeks and breasts. After she finished drinking it fully, she opened her mouth wide to show Vikram the proof to Vikram that she fully drank his sperms.

[Image: mom.gif]

[+] 4 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply
Excellent. Now Jaya become active. It will be fun to see what she will from now with Vikram when husband is in home.
Like Reply
that's great  clps
Like Reply
Bro where is ur update
Like Reply

When Vikram saw the open mouth of my mom, he was pleased to know that mom drank all his cum to the last drop. He smirked at her like a naughty man. Meanwhile, Mom got up and kissed him on the lips. They smooched each other while Vikram grabbed a big portion of Mom's fat buttocks with both of his hands. The two love birds were on their own planet of ecstasy.

Mom - (Breaking the kiss) Alright, I think it's enough for today, we need to get dressed as quickly as possible.

Vikram - I am not yet satisfied baby I want to fuck your asshole

Mom - (While wearing her dress quickly) Sir please, not today dear please, my husband will get up at any moment and I can't afford to risk it

Vikram - Ok but darling, do you love me?

Mom - (Evading the question) Sir, my husband is sleeping upstairs, you need to go back to the sitting room and relax or else he might now

Vikram - (While holding her close to himself) Answer me, baby

MOm - (Shying)

Vikram - Just say it baby, do you love me more than your idiotic husband?

MOm - (Nodding yes)

Vikram - I knew it from the start, this will be the beginning of our secret love life.

Mom - (Fully wearing her dress) Don't get ahead of yourself, enough of the talking, let's go to the sitting room

Vikram - (Finishing wearing his trouser) Ok Ok don't rush darling, that bastard of your husband will not even try to dream about us fucking

As I knew both of them would be going towards the sitting room, I decided to run to the sitting room and pretend I was reading a book. The strange thing is that whenever Vikram called my dad a "bastard" or an "idiot", my mom never even cared to prevent Vikram from disdaining my father.

Instead, she just allowed Vikram to continue denigrating my dad. I sat in the sitting room as Mom and Vikram came. Mom looked untidy; her hair was displaced and her lipstick appeared smudged all around her lips. I think her lipstick got untidy because of the crazy kissing she received from Vikram. She definitely appeared as a woman who has just been banged hard.

Mom - Umm heey Rajeev, you were here all the time?

Me - Yes Mom, I was here reading

Mom - (Looking pleased) That's my boy, keep on reading, you will become smart. Umm...did...did Dad wake up at any moment?

Me - No Mom, he hasn't woken up yet, should I go check up on him?

Mom - No no, let him sleep, he has a long day ahead.

Vikram - (While buttoning his shirt) You are an obedient young man Rajeev. Next time, I will bring you and your mom a wonderful present.

Me - Oooh thank you, Sir, I will be pleased.

Mom - Thank you, sir. But what will it be?

Me - Yes sir Vikram, what will it be?

Vikram - Ooh nope, you two will have to wait for it for it will be a surprise.

Mom - No worries, you spoilt the fun but we will wait for it. 

Me & Vikram - Hahahahahah

Vikram - Well, I should be going now. I will be late for the business meeting. ( Patting me on my head as he headed out)

Mom - (Following him as he headed towards the door) Don't stay far. You can come anytime you want.

Then before Vikram went out of the door, he stood just next to the door and looked at my mom. My mom wondered why he stood at the door. Then Vikram pointed at his lips signaling that he wanted Mom to give him a final kiss before he went. Mom expressed a scowled face to denote that she was naughtily angry that Vikram was risking things.

MOm obeyed and she walked towards him. Before giving him a kiss, she looked in my direction to see if I was looking. When she was assured that I wasn't looking, she turned around, quickly held Vikram's head, and gave him a passionate French kiss. Vikram saw the opportunity and reached over, both of his hands and squeezed her bubbly fat ass.

[Image: rom-12.gif]

Mom seemed that she wanted the kiss not to take longer, but for Vikram, he wanted the opposite. This was shown by Vikram's unwillingness not to let her go as he continued kissing her and pulling her fat ass towards him, making her front body squeeze against his. Then after like a 50 seconds kiss, Mom broke the kiss and she gave him a slight naughty slap on his face.

She slapped him naughtily because Vikram didn't want to finish the kiss quickly since they were kissing in our house and according to mom, this was a huge risk. Vikram responded with a smirk expression on his face. Then I could hear him whisper something to her.

Vikram - (In whispering voice) Today you didn't give me your sweet asshole to fuck

Mom - Arrgh! Vikram please go, this is not the time to discuss this

Vikram - I want an assurance that the next time we meet, you will give me your sweet asshole for me to fuck

Mom - Arrgh! Ok, next time you will have my asshole for your pleasure.

Vikram then smirked at her and quickly gave her another very quick kiss on her lips and he went. Mom then closed the door and when she turned around, resting her back on the door, smiling at herself while closing her eyes. I think she smiled because of how Vikram entices her and makes her feel like a woman who should be given more attention and love. 

She also smiled because finally, she found a man who cherishes her and treats her like a queen. I looked behind and saw her smiling and in a happy mood. I decided to ask her why she was happy although I already knew the answer.

Me - Hey Mom, why are you so happy today?

Mom - Me? Ooh you know, I am happy because I finally finished arranging the store room with the help of Vikram. You know the store room appeared disorganized for a long time but today, I made it tidy.

Me - Oooh that's fine. I wish I could have helped you.

Mom - Don't worry my son, all is done.

Then just as we were talking, we saw Dad descending down the stairs looking disheveled probably from a deep sleep. He was yawning signifying that he really got a good sleep. But he didn't know that while he was in a deep sleep, his wife was being banged hard.

Me - Hey Dad, you finally woken up.

Dad - (Yawning) AAaahhoouuuhhhh! Yes, my son, I got a good sleep, woow, that bed was really comfortable. Did you make that bed darling?

Mom - (Coming near him and giving him a kiss on the lips) Yes baby, I made it comfortable for you. I knew you missed it right?

Dad - Yeah, you are such a good wife. I am lucky to have you in my life.

Mom - Me too my love (She then kissed him)

My dad had no idea that the person he is referring to as "a good wife" is the one who is getting her three holes used by another man. He said that he was lucky to have her in his life but the truth is that Vikram is actually the person who is lucky to have my mom and use her like his queen. Then Dad noticed something off about her lipstick.

I knew that her lipstick got smudged and looked untidy around her lips because a while ago, she wildly smooched Vikram. But I wondered what answer mom will give him. But I knew she will lie to my him.

Dad - Darling why is your lipstick all over your lips?

MOm - ( In a composed manner because she knew Dad will not suspect anything) Ooh really? ( pretending to check her lips using her finger) 

Dad - Yes darling, it's all over your lips

Mom - Ooh I think it's because I munched on the cake you bought me today. It tasted so delicious.

Dad - Hahahahah, you love eating right?

MOm - (Smiling at him) Yes 

Dad - No wonder you got this fat ass from the aggregate eating (Smacking her fat ass)

MOm - Ouch! Now you go and freshen up ok, I will prepare something for you.

Dad - Alright darling. And where is Vikram?

MOm - He just left. He got a business call therefore he decided to leave early.

Dad - Ooh alright ( Then he saw the necklace around Mom's neck which Vikram bought her)

Mom - What are you looking at baby? My necklace.

Dad - Yes, that necklace looks fantastic on you baby

MOm - Thank you, darling, it's the same necklace my long-time friend gave it to me.

Dad - I will buy you another version of a necklace but this time it will come from me

Mom - I can't wait to see it, now go take a bath. I will be preparing something for you

Dad - You are right, let me jump into the shower.

Then Mom went to the kitchen and started preparing something for Dad while Dad went to take a bath. I sat there in the sitting room just thinking about the sex between Vikram and Mom. My dad was all along being taken for a ride by the deception. Vikram and my mom connived together to deceive my dad.

I think my mom played along with the plan to secretly have sex with Vikram because Vikram made her feel like a queen. He further made her sexually satisfied. At this stage, my mom totally lost her faithfulness and the bond she had with my dad broke. Although she was still married to my dad, her reverence towards the marriage is something that I think could not be reversed.

She devoted her love to non-other than Vikram. During the earlier days, I expected Vikram to find it difficult to convince my mom  but it turned out to be the other way round. Mom easily got infatuated by Vikram by the abundance of love he showed her. I also think that even if dad satisfied my mom sexually, Vikram would have still managed to impress my mom.

After three days, Dad went back abroad to work. All this time, Mom and Vikram secretly conversed together on the phone without my dad knowing. The thing I found in her phone which made me horny is that she used to send nude pictures to Vikram by his orders. All this while she was at home. 

I also knew that she used to send those pictures to Vikram frequently at midnight around 12.35 am. This specific time was appropriate because this was the time when dad was deep asleep. My dad didn't even mind checking her phone for a second because he never suspected her of having an illegal relationship with Vikram.

All he knew was that Vikram was his best mate who has helped him for a very long time. He also knew that mom and Vikram only shared an open friend-like relationship which didn't have any room to transition into a sexual relationship. Dad gave mom and Vikram his utmost trust.

Dad usually sleeps early around 10pm therefore at midnight, Mom was sure that dad will be snoring and that was the time she woke up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take sexy nude pictures and send them to Vikram. I knew that Vikram as soon as he received those photos, he masturbated because those photos were just irresistible. 

One day, when she was bathing, I decided to check her phone. She normally doesn't lock her phone with a password because she knows that I normally don't use her phone. I opened the gallery section and I saw a folder that was created about a day ago. That folder was named "For my one and only man". 

I wondered why is the folder named in that manner. Secondly, I questioned myself about what could be in that folder; but before I opened it, I assumed it was a folder she created so that she could send photos to my dad.

However, when I opened it, I got a surprise shock. Firstly, the folder contained images of my mom's boobs, her tight pussy and her fat ass. Moreover, it contained numerous pictures of Vikram's huge dick. Another question came into my mind. I questioned why Vikram sent his dick. Did mom ask for his dick pictures? As I sought answers, my dick started rising and becoming hard.

I was shivering as I held the phone. Then I started scrolling down viewing more images and let me tell you, my mom sent a lot of her pictures while nude. She took all sorts of close-ups, obscene angles, and attractive poses. As I know my mom, she wouldn't take those pictures in those poses by herself. It was possible that she was being directed by the horny Vikram.

THESE WERE THE PHOTOS I SAW IN MOM'S PHONE WHICH SHE SENT TO VIKRAM.

[Image: yip.jpg]                                                    [Image: dsa.jpg]
image hosting facebook

[Image: Fom-Lp-ROWYAMHKw4.jpg]                                      [Image: boob-8.jpg]

[Image: boob-7.jpg]                                                [Image: fyvyp26n2ufa1.jpg]      
temp image host

[Image: big.gif]

private image sharing

Don't miss the next part whereby Vikram fucks mom while Dad is away. I need your thoughts about the story...................
[+] 2 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply
Bitch
[+] 1 user Likes Paty@123's post
Like Reply