My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck
Hello friends, hope you are doing fine. My name is Rajeev Gupta here today with one of the 100% true stories that happened in my life. This hot and erotic story happened between my beautiful mom and a luxurious hotel owner known as Vikram.

My family is made up of three: we reside in Delhi. In our family there is me, my voluptuous mom and dad. I can say my family is well blessed because we have been living happily ever since.

My dad, Pranav Gupta 56 yrs old, usually works at a construction company just 7 kilometers from our home. He usually heads off to work in the morning and comes in the evening at around 7 pm. 

[Image: dad.png]

On the other hand, my mom, Jaya Gupta, 47 years old, is mainly a housewife. She normally spends most of her time at home cooking and doing house chores or taking me to school and sometimes going shopping. Let me describe to you her figure.

[Image: 35-58.jpg]
free image hosting

My mom is blessed with one of the most adorable figures you can ever think of. She has this curvaceous chubby body which is a plus for any woman of her age. Her hair is dark black which is long enough to reach at the middle of her spine.

Since she doesn't normally wear sarees, her firm milky boobs are always seen more prominently because they are plump and you can see them over her shirt. Even when she wears a bra, she has to adjust the bra every now and then just to make sure her boobs don't pop out or to avoid her nipples being seen.

[Image: Any-Conv-com-11.jpg]

She has no belly fat at all; her belly is acutely flat. I don't know how she maintained a flat belly in comparison to her chubby body but it is just the perfect flat belly ever.

However, the most perfect part of her body is her jiggly big ass. Her ass looks like two moons side by side. They are so firm, cute, shapely, and fat. I cannot quantify how many men knock their heads accidentally on a pole because they turned their heads to stare at how her buttocks literally dance and jump like it's on a bouncing castle.

[Image: mom-as.gif]

Her figure is 40 cups - 36-inch waist - 45-inch hips. Talking about her character, my mom is purely happy and enthusiastic. She doesn't mind making new friends. The thing I like about her is that she is kind, loving, and considerate. She always shows concern for the feeling of others but she doesn't pass her boundaries.

She knows her limits; she never flirts with anyone nor does she stare at other men. My mom is mostly at home which makes it difficult for other men to see her. When I and mom go out to the shopping mall, she usually buys things faster and we get home as early as possible.

I think she doesn't like being outside because she feels uncomfortable with the eyes of men gazing at her chubby and jiggly big ass and boobs. I would say that that character makes her an ideal wife to my dad. Moreover, it signifies that she respects my dad and keeps her trust in him.

She as well expresses her respectable character through how she dresses. She normally wears trousers or a full dress but the aspect she cannot hide is her curvaceous body. Whatever attire she chooses will always show her curves and even her panty line.

I always say that my dad is the luckiest person ever to get a woman like my mom because women like my mom usually get rich and wealthy men. But my dad is not rich but maybe he just got mom out of luck.

But there is one man who got my mom on the bed, not out of luck, but out of sheer romance. That person's name is nonother than Mr Vikram. Who is he? Dr. Vikram is a wealthy man of 53-year-old, who is well-known to our family. 

[Image: vikram.png]

He owns a hotel and multi-million suite around Delhi which is known as "The Vikramis". Sometimes, he invites me, my mom, and my dad, to come dine at his luxurious hotel. He once offered my dad a loan. His relationship with my dad has grown for the past 5 years. However, his relationship with them was only on a friendship level.

I always thought that my mom would fall for Vikram because of how wealthy he was but I was wrong. My mom didn't bother of how rich Vikram was but rather, she remained as a good servant and wife to my dad.

[Image: mom-mirror.gif]

My mom usually didn't talk to him because whenever he came to our home to talk with my dad, my mom usually goes to her bedroom. Even when we dined at his hotel, my mom usually avoided eye contact with Vikram. She just greeted him and looked away.

This kind of pious character my mom possessed was soon going to shatter and break with the invasion of Vikram into her life. And I am going to narrate to you how it all went down.

To be continued.................Let me hear your thoughts guys!!
[+] 2 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
please continue ,,,,,,
[+] 1 user Likes defunct's post
Like Reply
please continue, make the seduction slow , and please give long and steady updates. thanks for the starting this story. wishing you all the best.
Like Reply
Now about Vikram's character, he is full of sexual endeavors. This means that he is a horny man. He has no partner maybe due to the workload of managing his five-star hotel. And since he stays alone, his horniness has increased for so long.

But the thing about Vikram is that he never flirts with many women flippantly because he doesn't have the time due to the workload and the everyday management of his luxurious hotel. But I am sure that if he lays his eyes on a woman that he wants, he will surely get her but as for now, he didn't find any woman who amazes or wows him.

But the feature which makes him a real man is the ability to flirt with a woman to the point of infatuating them. I know all of this because of how he talks and the level of charm he possesses.

One day, Vikram held an anniversary to celebrate 10 years of achievement in his capacity as the manager of his five-star hotel. He reached out to my dad and invited him to attend the event. Vikram called my dad first before anyone else because Dad was his best mate. 

It was on a Tuesday when Vikram rang my dad and informed him that the event will take place at The Vikramis Hotel on Saturday. Unfortunately, my dad told Vikram that he couldn't make it on Saturday because of the tight schedule.

As dad was talking over the phone with Vikram, I and mom were in the house. We were hearing the conversation because Dad set the phone to the loudspeaker.

Vikram - Ooh too bad you cannot attend, how about you three come in the evening then?

Dad - I wish I could but I will be immersed in some work, I actually feel bad too for letting you down.

Vikram - No no, don't worry Pranav, it's ok I totally understand you have to work to feed your lovely family.

Dad - Thank you for your understanding sir ( My dad calls Vikram Sir because Vikram is wealthy  and out of respect and he helped Dad financially for so many years )

Vikram - Ok how about Rajeev and Jayaji, can they attend? I have already set up a VIP guest for them.

At this point, when Vikram asked for my mom to come, I saw her face lit up with a surprise. She could not believe that Vikram was inviting her to the anniversary for the first time. Then my dad made the worst mistake ever in his life; he accepted me and my mom to attend the event.

Dad - Oooh yes yes, my wife Jaya and my son can come.

Vikram - Oh that would be great then, I don't want any close colleagues or friends to miss this event of mine. It means so much to me.

Dad - I understand sir. And by the way congratulations for 10 years of success. 

Vikram - Thank you Pranav. Let me set the VIP guests for your son Rajeev and Jayaji. I will hang up now, let me make arrangements for other people.

Dad - Alright sir, thank you, and take care. ( Hanged up )

As soon as he hung up, my dad looked at my mom who was still in shock that Vikram was inviting her in the absence of dad.

Dad - (Looking at Mom) Well, darling, I guess you two have to attend the event. It would be enjoyable. Instead of all of us missing his event, it would be better if you and Rajeev attend it.

Mom - Well... I am not sure about it my love.

Before we continue, let me tell you another thing about my mom. She normally avoids events or places which are full of men. The reason is that she does her best to refrain from interacting with other men.

Since she knows she is extraordinarily beautiful, she understands that men will flirt with her. Therefore, she avoids those kinds of instances that will precipitate flirtations because she already has a husband who is my father.

You can describe her as shy because her beauty is excess and since she will attract any man who will come in close contact with her. I was also sure that even Vikram will fall for my mom at first sight.

That is why my mom was not sure if she could attend the event. She knew if she attended it, she would get a lot of attention from men, which she doesn't like. And since she has a curvy feature, she knew she would find a hard time walking her normal way because men would either be staring at her firm breasts or her thick and fatty ass.

Dad - Darling, you and Rajeev have to attend it so that Vikram will be pleased with least two members of our family attended.

Me - Yes Mom, Dad is right.

Mom - Well alright but on Saturday at what time will you be back darling?

Dad - I will be back at 9 pm at night, but I will just come home to rest. I think Vikram's event will end by then.

Mom - Well I am not going to stay long at that event, you know some events are boring.

Dad - Hhahahah! I understand my love but Vikram's event will be exquisite. He is a wealthy man and he never disappoints. 

Mom - Ok my love.

Me - Yeeeeiiiiii

My dad didn't know what grave mistake he made by planning for my mom to attend that event held by Vikram, the horny and rich man. I don't blame Dad because he always thought that Vikram will not attempt to seduce or flirt with my mom.

But he was wrong. He was soon going to be betrayed by Vikram - the person he trusted all along - and Vikram will surely break the trust and seduce my mom.

I was wondering how that Saturday will pan out. I queried myself if the charming Vikram will ever infatuate my mom with his charisma and potent body. Will my mom fall for Vikram or not?

The Saturday, we were all waiting for finally arrived. For me, I was excited to the core because of two things; first I would eat all types of chocolate at Vikram's event and two, I was eager to know if Vikram would seduce my mom.

That morning, Dad as usual headed off to work very early in the morning at around 7 pm. I was very proud of my dad because of his sheer determination to work hard and provide for our family. But he didn't know that as he was working hard, another man he trusts (Vikram) was working hard to seduce and fuck my mom.

But I felt sorry for him because he permitted mom to attend Vikram's event. He allowed my adorable and attractive mom in the hands of Vikram who is sexually starving.

Dad - Alright, my love I will head off to work, I am already late. Make sure you enjoy the event and say hi to Vikram. And for you, my lovely son, make sure to avoid eating other people's chocolate ok?

Me - Hahahah, I pinky promise you Dad.

Mom - Bye my love!

Dad - Bye to my love ( They then kissed )

After Dad went, I headed off to my room to play video games. The event was starting at 5 pm in the evening therefore me and mom had ample time to prepare. As it neared 4 pm, I decided to take a shower.

I hurried up to my bedroom to find the best clothes for this event. I decided to clad in a black suit with a white shirt and tuxedo. I looked like a businessman.

Mom on the other hand was in her room preparing herself. In a couple of minutes, I finished preparing myself and I headed downwards toward the sitting room. Mom was still in her bedroom preparing herself.

Me - Mom! I am ready, please hurry up.

Mom - Stop shouting, I will be there in a sec.

I heard that women really take a lot of time in the wardrobe and the make-up table before heading off to a special event. After waiting for nearly 30 mins, my mom came out and I was really stunned.

Firstly, she wore a creamy white dress. Secondly, I never saw her wearing that kind of dress ever. Although she covered her boobs, they were still popping out and trying to escape the dress.

Secondly, it was not tight on her body but you could see her figure throughout her body. And let me not forget her magnificent bubbly ass which was always going to be poking out. Her superb booty was clear enough to the point that you could see her panty line.

[Image: 1-1.gif]

In my mind, I told myself that by mom wearing that seductive dress, she was setting herself up to be seduced by Vikram. I knew that if Vikram saw her wearing that dress plus her natural beauty, then he will go mad.

I wanted to tell Mom to change her clothes and wear another more conservative one but we were already late so we had to go. 

Mom - How do I look, my son?

Me - You look amazing mom, who bought that dress for you? I never saw it.

Mom - Your dad bought it for me, why?

Me - It fits you nicely Mom

Mom - Thank you dear, let's hurry up we are getting late for the event.

We entered the taxi and we drove off towards the destination of The Vikramis Hotel. During the taxi cab driver, I noticed my mom was nervous and filled with anxiety. I didn't ask her because I knew she was nervous about the fact that men were going to stare at her during the event.

And also she was nervous that she was going to meet Vikram face to face in the absence of my Dad. I think she was also not sure if Vikram will flirt with her.

As we reached the event, there were so many people already. Some were dancing to slow Indian music while others were dining. My mom held my hand as we headed towards the entrance of the hotel. Let me tell you, I felt like I was walking with a celebrity because all the women and men were staring at my mom.

Those who were talking to each other stopped talking as soon as they saw my mom. Others who were eating halted their eating just to stare at my mom. As my mom walked, men were staring at her big shaky ass which was waving from left to right.

Of all the women at the event, my mom had the best most firm big ass than the rest. Even married men couldn't resist looking at my mom's beautiful soft fatty ass. My mom was really nervous as the nightmare of people staring at her finally came to pass.

[Image: 1-2.gif]

But her nightmare went even further when abruptly, Vikram stopped us both to greet us just around the inside of the hallway. That was when Viram's and Mom's eyes met together.

Mom was stunned to see Vikram and also Vikram was stunned to see my mom brightening up the event with just her beauty. At first, without speaking, my mom just smiled at him but she tried to avoid long eye contact with him.

Vikram - Ooh Jayaji, how are you this evening?

Mom - I am fine sir Vikram, what about you?

Vikram - Let me tell you, I am 150% fine now. The additional 50% is because of you. ( This is the first ever compliment Vikram gave to Mom)

Mom - Hehehe, thank you, here is my soon Rajeev ( My mom trying to change the topic because she sensed an imminent flirtation from  Vikram)

Vikram - Ooh how are you, Rajeev?

Me - I am fine sir

Vikram - Cmon' why are you two calling me sir? Just call me Vikram, forget about the sir

Then both of me and mom laughed.  

Vikram - (Turning to Mom again ) Jayaji, you made the right choice to wear this dress today, it looks fabulous on you.

Mom - ( My mom trying to avoid smiling ) Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it, Vikram.

Vikram - For sure, no wonder I recognized you easier enough. ( As he said so, he looked at her boobs which were about to burst through her dress)

Mom - (Changing the topic again) There are so many people here and the music is loud.

Vikram - Hehehe, I know you don't like loud music, follow me, let me show you the VIP section.

As you noticed, my mom keeps changing the topic every time Vikram tries to compliment her.  This is because my mom thinks that the compliment will turn into flirtation which she doesn't like. 

Then, as we reached the VIP section, Vikram stood aside and ushered us in. 

Vikram - Here it is, I will request you two to enter first before I do so. 

Then as mom entered and started walking, Vikram gazed at her fat buttocks which were just about to tear the back of her dress because of it's abundance of flesh.

The way he gazed at her plump booty assured me that Vikram will seduce and flirt with my mom. I was certain that in his mind, he settled on my mom as his perfect choice of flirtation and fuck. 

He didn't even care to acknowledge that my mom is the wife of his best mate ( my dad ). The VIP section didn't have a lot of people; there were about 23 people most of who were couples. The VIP section was 
also quieter than the main hallway.

Vikram guided us to a table with three chairs which were named "Rajeev" "Jayaji" and "Vikram". I was puzzled for a moment. I also noticed mom was puzzled because of the third seat which was named Vikram.

This meant that Vikram was going to seat with me and my mom. From the look on Mom's face, she was not entirely pleased with it.

Vikram - My son ( He usually calls me in that name) and Jayaji, welcome, here are your seats. As you can see, my name is also taped on the third seat so I will be joining you two after the main event alright.

Mom - Al...alright sir

Me - Thank you sir!

Vikram - Once again, just call me Vikram, throw the sir into the dustbin.

Me and mom both laughed. Then after the main event finished, it was already 8 pm in the evening. Most of the people already left but at the VIP section where me and mom were, there were quite a number of couples just chatting and minding their own business.

Us three, me, Mom, and Vikram were sitting and talking. Also, my mom wanted to leave early but Vikram was just extending and talking with mom for long. We three chatted for a while then he told me to take some chocolate from an open package at the furthest corner of the room. 

I knew this was a hint; he wanted to stay chat alone with my mom and maybe try to seduce her. My mom didn't like the idea to remain alone with Vikram. Then as soon as I took the chocolate from the corner of the room, I decided not to return, and I hid behind another room to watch them talking.

To be continued...............need your comments.
[+] 3 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply
For god's sake don't stop. Brilliant plot and I like that you are taking time to develop the things. This is going to be hot as hell. Please continue...
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
Like Reply
From where I was standing, I couldn't hear what Vikram was telling her. But from mom's expression, she seemed entirely disinterested; just what I expected.
I decided to get close to them but from the other side of the room where I could hear them. 

At the spot they were sitting stood a narrow pillar that partitioned the area where they were sitting. Near that pillar was a chair and I figured out that it was the perfect spot to listen to them since they could not see me due to the pillar.

I headed strolled towards that seat and sat down. I removed my phone and pretended to play video games while I closely lend my ear to listen to them.

Vikram - Jaya, you are the most beautiful woman on this planet Earth, I have to say that I really adore you

Mom - Vikram, what is wrong with you, I am a married woman and the wife of your best mate

Vikram - Darling, I am aware but liking you is a normal thing. I have been stalking you for so long and at least I got a chance today to show you how much you mean to me

Mom - (Mom again changing the topic) I am late, I need to go home

Vikram - Calm down, you like changing the topic everytime, I can drop you off if you want to but I just need some time to speak with you, darling.

Mom - Sir I am sorry but I can't be doing this. I appreciate your comments but I don't have feelings for you Vikram.

Vikram - I know you do have feelings for me, You are just hiding it, I am a rich man and I can give you all that you want better than you stupid husband.

When he said this, he placed his hands lightly on my mom's thighs. This made my mom quickly remove his hands away from her thighs while she looked around to see if anyone was looking.

Mom - Sir Vikram, behave yourself, I cannot tolerate this. I told you I am a married woman. Stop this or else someone might see what you are doing.

Vikram - (While smiling) No one will see us, we are at the corner, and as you can see everyone is minding their own business.

Mom - Vikram, no touching please, you should not be doing this. If my husband finds out you are touching me, you would lose his respect.

Vikram - I don't care about your idiotic husband, I better lose his respect as long as I can snatch you from him.

As he said this, he tried to hold my mom's hand which was resting on the table.  Again, my mom glanced around to see if anyone was watching. She tried to quickly remove her hands from Vikram's grip but she couldn't.

Vikram - Relax my love, it's just my hand over your hand. Why are you shivering, have you never been touched before?

Mom - Vikram, sir, let me go, I need to go home, I was not here for this.

Still, Vikram's hands were holding Mom's hands. Mom was feeling disgusted and was constantly trying to extricate her hand from Vikram's grip.

Vikram - Of course, you were here for this, otherwise you wouldn't have dressed so naughtily. I know you dressed like that to catch my attention.

Mom - Vikram you are hallucinating, stop this nonsesne, my son can see us and he will get confused about what is going on.

Vikram - My love, you can hide all you want but I can see it in your eyes that you feel different when I am around you.

Mom - Only in your dreams but not in reality, let go of my hands Vikram, please.

At this point, mom managed to remove her hands from Vikram's grip and she brought her hands to her thighs. She looked around and I think she was looking for me because she was fed up with Vikram's flirtation and she wanted go home.

Vikram - I notice that you are in a hurry (Gazing at her magnificent boobs)

Mom - Yes I am 

Vikram - I can see a coincidence between this magnificent white dress you are wearing and the milky white package you have. He said this as he was staring at her firm boobs. Her nipples could also be seen.

By the phrase "milky white package", I knew he was implying at her breast but mom didn't notice or understand it because she was busy looking to see if anyone is watching her.

Then Vikram took a pen from his pocket and a piece of paper. He started writing down something while casting some sexy glances at my mom. My mom was also wondering what he was writing on the paper.

Vikram - Jaya, let's see if you truly don't have any feelings for me. I will leave this paper here with my phone number on it. Pick it up if you want something new, if you leave it, then another woman might pick it up, the choice is yours.

Then I noticed that he actually wrote his number on that paper together with his initials. One thing about my mom is that her contact phone doesn't contain any phone numbers of men. 

Her phone is just full of relatives and her cousin's phone number. Then as Vikram finished writing his number, he put the pen in his pocket and left the paper on the table.

He then took mom's right hand quickly and kissed it on the palm before mom even resisted. 

Vikram - Make the right choice my love, remember, I am a rich man and I will give you everything which your foolish husband never gave you. Call me tonight

As he said this he left while smiling at her. My mom was left there alone and right before her eyes was the paper inscribed with Vikram's phone number. I could see her face and she was perplexed with whatever was going on.

She kept looking around to see if anyone was looking. Frequently, she was throwing glances at the paper. Judging from her conservative character, I was sure she would never pick up that paper that had Vikram's phone number.

But I sensed that she was eminently contemplating on whether to pick it up or not. A mixture of weird thoughts was mixing up her brain and she was left in a state of quandary. She continued looking from left to right if anyone was looking at her, she rubbed her hands not knowing what to do with that paper in front of her inscribed with Vikram's number.

After about 5 minutes, I noticed something extraordinary, my mom quickly picked up the paper from the table and placed it in her purse. Mom's choice to pick up the paper which had Vikram's phone number surprised me to the core.

I started asking myself, was she really into Vikram or did she just want to pick the paper because she was afraid some other woman would pick up. I was not sure but it really amazed me that mom would pick up another man's phone number.

Then she quickly stood up and it seemed as if she was looking for me so I decided to show up. 

Me - Hey mom looking for me?

Mom - Ooh, here you are, I was looking for you all that time, where were you?

Me - Just eating chocolate mom

Mom - I knew it. You and your cheeky behavior everytime when chocolate is around

Me - Hehehe!

Mom - How were the chocolates?

Me - Delicious mom, here, take this. I brought for you some.

Mom - Ooh my angel, thanks, I hope you didn't steal it from anyone.

Me - Hahahah, of course not mom.

Mom - Alright let's head home, we are late and dad is waiting for us.

I decided to ask my mom what was that paper which she picked up from the table just to see what she was going to answwer.

Me - Mom, as I was coming, I noticed you picked up something which looked like a paper, and put it in your purse, what was it?

Mom - Me? ummmh. Nothing, nothing, it was, uuuuhh. Just don't worry about it. Stop asking to many questions. This is what happens everytime you eat chocoate, you talk a lot.

Me - Heheheheheeh

The fact that mom kept it a secret for herself even though I knew it just sparked me. If Vikram used his charm to delude my conservative mom, then he would do anything using his charm to make my mom accept anything. 

Me and mom walked away from the VIP section heading downwards towards the noisy hallway. It seemed that few other people wanted to enjoy the party more since there was loud indian music playing.

As usual me and mom passed accross the hallway in a flush because mom as always didn't want people to recognize her. But since mom was easily recognizable, men were really eyeing her fatty features as she walked hurriedly.

As we walked out, we were informed by the gate man that Vikram booked a taxi cab to ferry us back home. My mom this time didn't even think twice, we hoped in the taxi cab and we were our way back home.

During the taxi cab ride I could sense that my mom was in deep thoughts. Maybe she was cursing herself for meeting Vikram and getting flirted upon. Or maybe she was thinking about the small paper in her purse which had Vikram's phone number.

I was also wondering what mom would do with that number. Will she call him or will she just come back to her senses and throw that paper away. But something told me that my mom would definetly not leave a wealthy and charming man who knows how to treat a woman better than my dad.

We reached home and found dad watching Indian cricket.

Dad - Hello my lovely angels, you are back, how was the event?

Mom - So boring, I wouldn't go to an event of that type ever again

Me and dad then laughed.

Dad - Why my love? (While  hugging her )

Mom - There was so much loud music 

Me - Hehehe Dad, I wish you saw her face when she heard that loud music, her face was like an angry squirrel, heheh

Dad - Hahahahahahaha

Mom - I will cook you today and swallow you (Referring to me)

Dad - Alright my angels, you go freshen up, since I knew you would be late, I have prepared some snacks

Mom - Thank you my love

Dad - Did you meet Vikram

Mom - Well,,,,uummmh....ye....yess, he said hi to you also. 

Dad - Oh, I feel bad for not attending his anniversary.

Mom - Don't worry my love, you will get another chance.

Me - Yes dad.

Dad thinks that Vikram is a person he can trust but little did he know that the person standing in front of him (Mom) is also about to break the trust she initially had with him because she already had another man's phone number in her purse.

Dad has no idea that mom - by her own volition - picked up the phone number of his best mate Vikram and she is hiding it from him. She does not want dad to know that inside her purse contains another man's paper inscribed with Vikram's number. 

The fact that mom is secrely having another man's phone number inside her purse without telling my dad just made me excited to the core. But I was wondering if mom would call Vikram tonight when dad is already inside he house.

After we freshend up, we went back to the sitting room and both of us three dined while me and dad continued chatting and laughing at mom. When sleep time arrived, I retreated back to my room as mom and dad headed to their room.

I found it impossible for mom to call Vikram tonight in the prescence of Dad in the house. I didn't know how she was going to call Vikram. But nonetheless, I just had to be ready for anything.

My room was adjacent to that of mom and dad's so I could hear even a pin drop. At midnight, I heard their room opening and I quickly peeked from my window and I saw my mom in her night dress, holding a phone in her hand.

She was coming out from their room and I heard dad snoring. The thing about my dad is when he starts sleeping, it's difficult to wake him up. Even a loud bang of the door will not wake him. Only until you slap him or pinch him is when he will wake up.

Therefore, my mom took this opportunity of dad snoring to have a chance to talk to Vikram secretly over the phone. Let me tell you, I have never thought my mom, who always avoided flirtations with other men is now by herself going to talk with another man.

She tiptoed slowly like a person who is aiming to grab a bird. She then closed the door behind her so that dad doesn't hear anything. Mom then headed towards the store room just further away from their master bedroom.

I knew why she headed towards the store room because our store room is dead silent and it would be impossible to hear someone talking from the store room unless you are close to it. It's the most quiet place in our house.

Her nighty dress really clinged to her body, her firm boobs and her fat bouncy ass shook with delight. The sight was good enough. I decided to follow her silently as I could. Since most of the lights at the corridor of our house were turned off, and only the moon light available, it gave me an advantage not to be noticed.

I looked over the store room and mom locked herself in. I crept silently towards the direction of the store room and knelt down to hear her calling Vikram. My mom's phone had a problem and the only way you can talk to a person is through the loudspeaker.

So this made it possible for me to hear both mom and Vikram. I peeked inside the store room and saw mom holding the paper which had Vikram's phone number. She was typing Vikram's phone number inside her phone.

Then she called him and after few beeps, Vikram picked it up.

Vikram - Hello, Jaya, finally, you called me

Mom - Why did you tell me to call you?

[Image: momm.gif]

pic uploader

Don't miss the phone conversation between my mom and Vikram for the first time secretly....................let me have your thoughts guys
Like Reply
Wonderful story  clps
[+] 1 user Likes Penetration's post
Like Reply
waiting
[+] 1 user Likes SMOD-P's post
Like Reply
Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes StoryReader1's post
Like Reply
fantastic update dear sir, it was sexiting narration. thanx
[+] 2 users Like kumar77717's post
Like Reply
Rajeev Gupta Wrote:Don't miss the phone conversation between my mom and Vikram for the first time secretly....................let me have your thoughts guys

A beautiful chaste, traditional, orthodox, house wife, "Jaya" is shortly going to be tasted by a man other than her husband. In the process she is likely lose her Chastity for the first time in her life !

Interesting story !

Anxiously awaiting for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes raasug's post
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Vivek - My beautiful pie, I have been waiting for your call all night, why did you delay?

Mom - What do you want from me Vivek, didn't I tell you that I am a married woman

Vivek - My lovely honey, stop being abrasive, calm down, firstly, I am so glad you called me, you made the right decision.

Mom - Vivek sir please, stop calling me those names

Vivek - Darling, a woman like you deserves all the nice words from this planet. I am describing you just the way you are.

This compliment from Vivek somehow made my mom satisfied but she didn't show it on her face, her face remain expressionless. She kept looking behind to see if my dad has woken up but Dad was in deeper sleep.

Mom - Vivek, is there anything you want me to help you with, I called you back because you helped my husband for many times.

Vivek - You did the right thing, my love. The only help I need from you is that I want you to quench this thirst I am having inside.

Mom - Thirst? What thirst are you talking about?

Vivek - Jaya, my queen, this thirst for secret intimacy that I want to share with you, I have been stalking you for the last 5 years but your idiotic husband was on the way blocking.

Mom - Vivek, sir, I told you I don't have any intimacy to share with you, I belong to another man

Vivek - Darling, stop denying me, I know you also want me the same way I want you, if not, then why did you call me back?

Mom - (Mom couldn't answer) I...I...I...was...ummmh, Vivek, I just called you because I just did, I don't know what you are getting at.

Vivek - You are hiding things from me. Jaya, I told you I will give you everything you need, I am filthy rich and I will convert you to a proper queen if you accept me. 

Mom - I have my husband who can give me anything I want, I don't need anything else sir

Vivek - Your husband will not give you what I am capable of. You are lying by your mouth but your heart says otherwise. My love, your foolish husband will not know about our secret love, in fact, he told me that he will be flying abroad to another country, he has some work to do. This will be the best time to showcase our love for each other. Did he tell you he will be flying?

Mom - Yes, but that doesn't give you any permission to stay with me. Why are you obsessed with me?

Vivek - Simple answer is that you gave me this thirst and you are the only one who can obliterate it once and for all

Mom - No sir, I don't think this is a good idea. Please, just leave me alone, don't ruin my marriage with the one I love.

Vivek - I am ruining nothing, I know you love me more than your husband, otherwise you wouldn't call me, right?

Mom - (Quiet).............

Vivek - Jaya, why are you queit huh? Is it true what I am saying?

Mom - ........................

Vivek - Jaya, are you there?

Mom - Sir, I need to go back to sleep, I don't like flirtations, if you need any help, I will gladly help you but I am not into flirtations.

Vivek - As I told you, Jaya, I need help from you and I need you to quench my thirst. You did a good thing to call me while your ugly husband is in deep sleep.

Mom - Well I can't give you that I am a respectable woman who loves her husband, I am not into you nor do I love you. I have never fallen in love with you, therefore, stop daydreaming.

Vivek - A woman's love is not only shown by what she says but how she acts when she is around the one she loves. Like how you acted today when you were with me.

Mom - How did I act?

Vivek - Firstly, you wore the perfect dress which accentuated your curves, I knew you wanted me to see your big boobs and fatty jiggly ass. That big ass of yours is so fantastic, I wish I would smell it right now.

Mom - Vivek, sir, enough, I am going to hang up if you continue talking in this manner.

From my mom's expression, I saw she was sweating slightly above her forehead. I think she was sweating because of the charming flirtations she was getting from the charming Vivek. Bear in mind that this is the first-ever flirtation mom is getting from a person who is not her husband.

Vivek - I am saying the truth darling, I would also love to taste your pussy. I know your pussy is not satisfied correctly by your idiotic husband. He goes to work in the morning and comes back tired in the evening and he doesn't give you the best sex.

This statement was true. My dad many times came home very tired and he didn't have the energy to fuck my mom. Many nights, I never heard any moans from my parent's bedroom. In a month, I only heard about four to seven moans a month each night.

For a woman, this was not enough. I knew that married women should be fucked at least 5 times a week. But for Mom sometimes a week passed by and Dad never fucked her.

Mom - Vivek, I don't want to talk about this, just stop all this.

Vivek - Darling, I know you like what I am telling you, I know that right now at this moment, you are slightly sweating above your forehead.

Mom - ( Mom was surprised by how Vivek was correct) How did you know I am sweating?

Vivek - Darling, I know you better than that husband of yours. I know that good compliments always make you sweat because I witnessed it today as you sat with me.

Mom - (Changing the topic) I see you have nothing to say. Goodnight I am about to go to sleep.

The thing which surprised me is that my mom, although she kept warning Vivek that she was going to hang up, she in fact never hung up at all. Rather, she kept talking and listening to Vivek's charming flirtations.

Vivek - Darling, I want to give you all the love in this world. I want to taste your mouth, boobs, nipples, pussy, and last but not least, your cute little asshole.

Mom - Sir, leave me alone and please don't call me again

Vivek - My love, I know you cannot hang up. You said it 5 times now but you still don't hang up. The fact that you wouldn't hang up on me indicates that you have some feelings for me.

Mom - (While wiping sweat off her forehead) No I don't have feeling for you, I told you to stop daydreaming.

Vivek - Jaya, stop denying your body what it truly needs. Feel free my love. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. You have the right curves everywhere.

Mom - ............

Vivek - Darling, before your husband goes travels abroad, I want you to come to my hotel tomorrow, I have some expensive gifts for you. I have some good dresses I just bought for you. I also want to see you again. I want to see that fat ass of yours again.

Mom - Vivek, sir, I am sorry I cannot come, understand that.

Vivek - I know you will come, I will be in my office. Make sure you wear something similar to what you wore today.

Mom - (Mom then hung up)

From Mom's expression, she was angry but with mild anger. She looked behind to see if Dad was awake but still, Dad was sleeping and the door was locked. She sat in the store room for about 10 mins thinking about what she was going to do.

Then she stood up and I think she was heading back to sleep. I decided to tiptoe quickly back to my room so that she cannot see me. While in my room, my dick was hard and I was just thinking about how my mom gathered her braveness and managed to call another man at night and talk to him while dad was asleep.

I knew Vivek was on the verge to have my mom fully naked on bed but he was on the first few auspicious steps. I knew it would not be easy for Vivek to convince my mom of secret sex because my mom was born conservative and loyal to my dad. 

But the loyalty she had to my dad is under threat from Vivek's charming charisma. I had to wait for the next day to see if my mom would visit Vivek's hotel to see him again. And apart from that, I was eager to know if Vivek will fuck my mom when dad will be traveling abroad for 4 months.

[Image: mom-jaya.gif]

free image hosting api

To be continued..........................................
[+] 1 user Likes Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
In the morning when I woke up, the first thing that popped into my mind was if my mom would actually resolve to visit Sir Vikram after the rigorous flirtation call she received from him.

All these mental thoughts running through my head made me hornier and hornier. It came as one of the most interesting parts of my life ever knowing that my mom was getting involved in some secret and illicit conversation with another man without the knowledge of my hardworking dad.

That morning, nothing happened because Vikram informed my mom to visit him in the evening and I didn't understand why. My dad in the morning as usual went to work earlier enough. 

As for me, I kept asking myself if my mom will decide to go to Vikram's hotel. The whole day, Vikram called my mother over the phone close to 100 times but my mom kept hanging up the phone with an angry face. It seemed that she was fed up and not ready for Vikram's questions and flirtations.

You might be asking why my mom saved Vikram's phone number in her phone. Firstly, my dad trusts Vikram and he knows that Vikram will not seduce or do anything which will cause a quarrel.

And secondly, my dad trusts my mom 100% and he believes that my mom will never ever fall for another man since she is engaged lifetime with him. But I had some eerie feeling that maybe my dad trusted my mom and Vikram too much.

I always told myself that my dad should not trust anyone especially since he has a beautiful wife. But my dad made a very big mistake to trust his long-time mate Vikram and that thing made me hornier. I mean, how can Vikram not like my mom? 

Now in the evening, something happened that I didn't expect. My mom shocked me when she asked me to accompany her to go see Sir Vikram. I expected my mom to refuse going to see Vikram. The reason why my mom asked me to accompany her was because she couldn't stand being alone with Vikram.

Me - Why Mom? Why did Sir Vikram call us? Is it something important? ( I asked Mom even though I already knew the answer)

Mom - Yes, he just wanted us to come take gifts.

Me - Gifts!! Oohh yes, I hope I get a toy car and chocolate

Mom - You are out of your mind, this chocolate thing will brainwash you, now hurry up and get dressed, I will be changing in the room, don't be late. I will wait for you here in the sitting room.

Me - Alright mom

I decided to wear something casual and I similarly expected mom to wear casual but when I saw her in the sitting room after she changed her clothes, I was surprised again. 

My mom wore like a person going to a celebration or something. She wore a long dress that was striking with leopard-printed shades. Let me tell you, she only wears that dress when she goes on special occasions.

For example, the last time I saw her in that dress was when she and Dad went out on a late-night date. That day was special for her because she spent quality time with my dad.

But today, she wore this dress not to meet with my dad, but to meet with Vikram. The question is, "Did she deliberately wear it or it was just accidental"? I didn't have the answer but I was sure my mom didn't like Vikram at all.

I was also double sure because the whole day Vikram called her phone but she refrained from picking it up and instead chose to hang up. Back to the dress, it was tightly clinged to her body. Her boobs were inside her bra which could be seen slightly when you stood in front of her.

The next part was her big curvy ass. That leopard dress made her backside very visible to the point that you could actually calculate easily and see her buttock cleavage. Bear in mind that this is a normal dressing code my mom adheres to; it is not something that she does especially for another man outside of marriage.

[Image: pard.gif]

But again, dressing like that while planning to visit a sexually perverted man like Vikram was the subliminal wrong decision my mom made. Let me tell you, my mom doesn't really wear conservative clothes. She normally wears revealing clothes but she does not wear them to make other men see her boobs or big ass.

Rather, she wears it just to look good. We took a taxi to Vikramis Hotel and as soon as we arrived, we were greeted by the entrance officer and he asked if we were the Guptas. I think the entrance officer even remembered us from last night and I think he remembered us just because of my mom.

My mom nodded in affirmation and the entrance officer guided us to a specific room which was on the top floor of the hotel. I noticed even the entrance officer threw some glances at my mom's plumpy fat booty walking.

We used the lift and it took us to a room named "Vikram" which was extremely luxurious, and decorated with ancient ornaments and artifacts. Even the luxurious feature of the room impressed my mom.

In about a second, Mr. Vikram opened the room even before we knocked. It seemed that he was watching me and Mom from the CCTV cameras installed all over his five-star hotel. 

As soon as he saw my mom, he gazed at her eyes and soon after, his eyes dropped down and directed towards her magnificent breasts. Mom realized this and she changed her mood to a slightly disliked mood.

Vikram - Welcome in Jayaji and Rajeev, you two came at the right time.

Me and Mom - Thank you, Vikram.

He stood at the door ushering us in and as soon as we entered, he gazed at her big buttocks which were struggling to stay fit inside her leopard dress. She knew that Vikram would be staring at her fat ass so she did all she could to make sure that she could not walk in such a way that would make her ass jiggle.

Vikram's room was one priceless room, it was decorated with gold and silver everywhere. Everything in his room was expensive. 

[Image: zzz-1.jpg]

Mom - I thought you said we were going to meet at your office.

Vikram - Ooh yes Jaya, but my office right would be a hectic place, I designated another person to hold it for me while I receive you two. But this room is where I resort to after a long day of work. What do you think Jaya, how is it?

Mom - It is good. ( My mom said in such a way that she was disinterested in answering the question)

Me - Yes sir, it's fantastic.

Vikram - Now you two have a seat, what shall I bring you, Jaya?

Mom - Thanks Vikram but unfortunately, we will not be here for long. ( My mom was clearly disinterested because she knew Vikram will flirt with her)

Vikram - C'mon Jaya, you just came now, you haven't even sat down. Relax, don't be in a rush. Make yourself at home

Me - Yes Mom! Vikram is right, let's relax a little ( As I said that, my mom gave me a stern look while Vikram smiled at mom)

Then my mom sat down finally, and as she did so, I saw her thighs expand. Then again Vikram asked Mom what he shall get her

Mom - Water will be fine, thank you

Vikram - And you son? In fact, don't even answer, I know your choice. (He was talking about chocolate which I love)

He went and came back with a glass of water for Mom and a chocolate for me. Vikram then sat on the sofa just opposite where me and mom sat. He continued gazing at my mom like he was hypnotized. He did not even realize I was existing or not. The only person existing before his eyes was mom only.

Vikram turned on the Tv and he put on a cartoon show for me to watch. I knew his plans. He also gave me and my mom a few gifts and he told us not to open them until we reached home. Both I and mom accepted. Mom wanted to leave every time but Vikram told her to just relax.

After a few minutes, Vikram told me to excuse them for 10 minutes. This was the perfect time I was waiting for. As soon as he said that, my mom knew his intentions but she could not speak to tell me to stay.

I then excused them and headed off to the next room but I did not close it because I wanted to see the two of them. Vikram was still seating opposite of mom.

Vikram - Jaya my love! First of all, this leopard dress you have on really looks hot on you

Mom - Sir let's not start from where we left off yesterday

Vikram - My lovely darling, that is where we should start. Dear, why didn't you pick up my calls today?

Mom - I was not in the mood to talk, I was busy sir.

Vikram - I don't think you were busy, you were just afraid of my charming voice, weren't you?

Mom - (Changing the topic) Vikram sir, thank you for the gifts but I need to go now.

At this point, Vikram stood up from where he sat and headed towards where my mom was sitting and he directly sat next to her. They sat side by side such that there was no space in between them. This closeness of Vikram made my mom highly uncomfortable. She started sweating.

Vikram - (He smelled her hair) The fragrance of your hair is so fabulous

Mom - ........... (My mom started sweating as usual when she is nervous)

Vikram - (Staring at her wide thighs) You look like a queen. Yesternight you promised not to come, why did you come my love?

Mom - Vikram sir please, stop this, move away please, I only came here because I respect you.

Vikram - (Continuing to smell at the back of her hair while sitting down with her) No, i think you are hiding something, tell me the full truth Jaya, why did you come?

Mom - Sir, I already told you (From Mom's face, she was getting gradually angry at the incessant sniff of her hair by Vikram)

Vikram - (Placing his left hand on her thighs) There is nothing to hide Jaya, your brainless husband is not here, free up your mind, and tell me everything.

Soon as she felt Vikram's hand on her thighs, she got irritated and stood up quickly from where she was sitting in such a way to show that she was angry. She just stood up and looked forward.

Mom - Sir, enough, this is getting way too far.

Since Vikram was still sitting and mom standing, mom's big booty was in front of Vikram's face and this was the closest moment ever that his face was so close to my mom's fat ass.

My mom didn't even move at all, she didn't realize that her big ass was right at Vikram's face. Vikram then slowly sniffed her big ass over that fantastic leopard dress. He sniffed it so silently that my mom didn't notice. He then stood up also as he continued staring at her ass. He was now standing behind her. All this time I was amazed that my mom didn't move at all.

Vikram - (While slapping her booty) Look at this fat ass, Jaya just let me sniff this big ass of yours from deep

Mom - Ouch! Sir enough of this leave me alone, you are crossing your limits. (She quickly turned to face him and she was clearly angry)

Vikram - Jaya stop pretending, I know you want me to satisfy you.

Mom - I am not in that mood Vikram, I am a respectable married woman, how dare you touch me

Vikram - My love stop acting wildly, you have pretended a lot and I can now see clearly in your eyes that you truly want me.

Mom - .................

Vikram - (Getting close to her face to face ) Jaya, I can feel the emotions running through your mind and your body. Your desire for me is so strong and more rigid than your husband's. You are really adorable Jaya. 

This comment made my mom relax because it was a sexy comment.

Mom - (Coming back to her senses) No, Vikram, sir, I need to go, call my son for me, I need to leave now.

My mom didn't even move an inch as Vikram was not standing right in front of her face.

Vikram - I am not sure that you want to leave, I can see it in your eyes (Both of their eyes met)

Then without a hint, Vikram grabbed her face cheeks with both of his hands and kissed my mom. This scene made me absolutely wild; it caught my mom off-guard. She didn't expect Vikram would kiss her so fast.

[Image: vivke-kissing.gif]

Vikram inserted his tongue deep into my mom's mouth and started rolling it up and down in and around. It took around 5 seconds for my mom to stop resisting. She used her hands to push away Vikram but he was adamant to kiss her. The more Mom resisted, the more Vikram kissed her. 

Then he removed both of his hands away from her face cheeks and this time he grabbed both her plump booty cheeks. He pressed them so hard and squeezed it. In my mind, I thought Vikram was the luckiest man on this earth. He is grabbing and squeezing the sexiest big ass in India.

[Image: vek.gif]

And he is lucky because he is pressing the big ass of another man's wife. It is well known that another man's wife is the sweetest thing in this world. Kissing another man's wife is the most perfect feeling ever and that feeling is being felt right now by Vikram. Vikram was enjoying the moment whereas my mom was trying to find a way to separate herself from him. Then after 3 minutes of casual kissing. My mom managed to separate herself forcefully away from Vikram.

As she separated herself from Vikram, she spat out some saliva from her mouth. I think she was just disgusted that another man just kissed her. She also wiped her lips and I could see her lipstick was slightly wiped off due to the wild kissing she just got from Vikram.

Mom - Leave me alone, you are an animal. I am leaving. Rajeev!! Come out! Let's go!

Vikram - Jaya, this is just the beginning. I know you want me and we will share the bed the day after tomorrow when your brainless husband leaves the country.

Mom - In your own dreams, don't call me again. Rajeev come, my son! Let's go!

I showed up pretending not knowing what was happening.

Me - We are living already Mom? 

Mom - Yes son! Say goodbye to sir

Me - Goodbye sir, but why so early Mom?

Vikram - Don't worry son, your mom has house chores to complete. Don't worry, I will visit you and your mom the day after tomorrow ok son?

Me - Alright sir

Then mom held my hand and she walked really fast and I could sense she did so because she was angry knowing that she shared her tongue with another man through kissing. The tongue of my mom which only kissed my dad was added with a flavor of Vikram. We reached home at night and we found Dad at home. My mom was so angry about what happened a few hours ago but she pretended to be happy as we neared our home. We knocked on the door and Dad opened it for us.

Dad - There are my lovely angels, where have you two been to? Jaya my love, I called you several times but your phone was off. 

Mom - We were at The Vikramis Hotel. Sir Vikram called me and Rajeev to pick up gifts for the three of us.

Dad - Ooh that's nice, no wonder you are carrying a lot of luggage. Here, let me help you with all this luggage.

That night, my dad slept early while mom remained in the sitting room just pondering on what happened with her and  Vikram. She knew that her respectable character to my dad was slowly and surely fading away.

At the back of her mind, she knew that another man was in her life. She was in deep thought. Also, her phone was ringing all the time and I knew it was Vikram calling her but mom didn't pick it up at all.

On the other hand, my dad slept early not knowing that today, his all-time trusted mate Vikram kissed his wife. Dad didn't know that the flavor of my mom's tongue which he used to enjoy was now already being tasted by another man who is Vikram.

To be continued........ Don't forget the next part. I will tell you what my mom did that night. Really surprised me.
Like Reply
Superb
[+] 1 user Likes Nisat's post
Like Reply
Hi Bro, Awesome plot. Is that going to be unwiling cuck story. That would good plot for cuck story. Your mom will not sleep without Vikram cock for not even one night. She will bring him into her home to stay here for few days when still her husband in the house. I think she will be madly in love with Vikram.
Like Reply
Update bro ... Please give a long update
Like Reply
l
l
l

That night I continued watching my mom secretly from my bedroom as she sat on the sofa alone watching tv. My dad was still asleep and as usual, my mom didn't get nighttime sex with dad because dad always slept earlier.

This left my mom hungry for sex and to put matters worse, Dad was going to travel abroad by tomorrow. Dad was scheduled to travel and would be abroad for 4 months. As Mom sat alone in the sitting room, I saw her possibly thinking about two things; first, she was thinking about the kiss she received from Vikram.

Secondly, she was pondering how in the world would she endure not having sex for 4 months after my dad's travels. She recognized that she was in a dilemma. It was now 12 am in the night and mom was still sitting there staring at the Indian romance series which was running on the TV.

The fact that she was watching an Indian romance film proved to me that she really missed having sex. But what could she do when Dad was already tired and fast asleep?

After a few minutes, she woke up from the sofa, turned off the television and she headed off to the bathroom. As she stood up, her satin dress got stuck in between her massive asscheeks and this made prominent the full shape of her booty. It was sublime, to say the least. I didn't fathom how dad slept early when a big ass like that was present in the house.

She walked towards the bathroom and I thought to myself maybe she was going to take a bath then head towards the bedroom to sleep. Mom usually takes 10 minutes bathing but that night, it was well past 10 mins and it was crossing 20 mins. 

I asked myself what could she be doing inside the bathroom which is taking her so long to come out. I decided to come out of my bedroom walking slowly towards the bathroom to see what was going on inside the bathroom.

Coming close to it, I heard splashes of shower water. I made further slow and steady steps to get closer to the bathroom. As I got nearer and nearer, I started hearing some type of sound emanating from Mom's mouth.

However, I couldn't clearly discern exactly the tone of the sound but I was sure I heard some type of sound which was at a softer frequency. I decided to get nearer again and this time I rested my head against the bathroom door and that is when I heard the erotic softer and romantic moans of my mom.

Mom - Aaaahhh ssshh ooooohh uuuuuuhhhhhhh ah ah ah uuuuuuhhhhh!

My heart beat as fast as a jet and I wondered what was making my mom moan in that manner. I never heard my mom moaning when she was in bathroom bathing but that night, it seemed odd for me to hear her soft and slightly loud moans.

Then another moan escaped her mouth like, aaaaahhh ooooooh ooooh uuuuhhh. I stood there at the adjacent to the bathroom door but I couldn't see what was happening inside. The only way I could see what was happening inside was to stand on something like a chair so that I could get that extra elevation for visual clarity.

I took a chair that was placed just next to the bathroom. I made sure I didn't make any unnecessary noise with the chair. I climbed on the chair and the first thing I saw was my mom standing with a cucumber in her hand driving in in and out of her pussy.

The size of the cucumber was probably the reason for her softer and louder moans. She was using her right hand to push the cucumber in and out of her pussy while she massaged her boobs with her left hand.

[Image: mas-1.gif]

Her fully chubby body was one in a million. She had a shape like a coca cola bottle. She was closing her eyes in ecstasy as she pumped the cucumber inside her wet and tight pussy. She was in dire need of sex and the person who could do it was my dad but he was in deep sleep.

Then as she continued moaning, I heard the most unexpected thing ever. She started moaning while calling out Sir Vikram's name. This actually shocked me to my bones. I couldn't believe what I was hearing in my ears.

Mom - Aaahhh Vikram yes yes yes aaahhhh uuuuh Vikram dear yes like that ooooohhhh!

My mom was masturbating using a cucumber and she was gasping out Vikram's name out loudly. Even as I am writing this true story, I cannot understand why she all of a sudden called out Vikram's name as she masturbated.

[Image: mass-2.gif]

Or did the earlier kiss she received from Vikram prompt her to remember him? Or was it just that the only person who is sexually attracted to her is nonother than Vikram? I don't know the answer but still, I didn't believe what I was hearing.

In normal circumstances, I would have expected Mom to moan my dad's name. But that night, Mom shouted out loud the name of another man (Vikram) while she pumped her pussy with the cucumber.

My innocent dad who was in deep sleep didn't recognize that his wife was in the bathroom, with a cucumber inside her pussy, and she is exclaiming the name of his best and most trusted mate - Sir Vikram. How hornier could this get?

Mom - Aaah Vikram, yes do it.....do it.... aahh Vikram oooooooooh yesss yesss Vikram ooooooohhhhh

The more mom moaned the more shocked I got. My friends, bear in mind that this is the first ever time my mom is moaning and calling out another man's name. It was so unusual for a conservative person like my mom would even dream of sexually thinking about another man. Her long black hair covered her face partly as the shower poured water on her body.

I read somewhere that the only time a married woman masturbates and uses another man's name during her masturbation, then it means that she was mesmerized by that new person whom she met. Then I noticed that my mom increased the pace of her the cucumber going in and out of her pussy. She moaned, "Aahhh ahhh ahh Vikram Vikraaammmmmmm"

After several minutes of masturbating, I noticed that she had already cummed. The satisfaction expressed through her face was a masterclass and unparallelled. She just cummed from masturbation while shouting Vikram's name. I totally understood why Vikram was in her head. Maybe Vikram was the man who showered her with abundant charm and loves more than my dad.

And secondly, she was in full thought of Vikram because my dad didn't really give her full sex. But again, when she finished masturbating, I noticed that she was both happy and angry with herself.

I think she was not happy with herself because she found herself yelling and moaning using another man's name other than her legal husband's. I think she came back to her senses but when she was horny, she didn't really care if she was yelling out Vikram's name.

I was sure that if my dad had sex with my mom that night, then my mom wouldn't have masturbated or called out Vikram's name. But since my dad was asleep, it forced my mom to relieve her sexual thirst by remembering the person who expressed his love for her, and that man was only Vikram and not my dad.

She then wrapped a towel around her body and I knew she was about to come out. I decided to descend down the chair and place it back where I found it. Then I ran slowly back to my bedroom. I heard my parent's room open and close and I knew Mom joined my dad to sleep. While inside my bedroom, my head was full of thoughts and disbelief of what I just heard from Mom's mouth.

My dick became hard as I thought to myself that tomorrow since my dad will be traveling, maybe Vikram will finally lay my mom on the bed tomorrow. The thought of my respectable mom who loved my dad was going to share her naked body with another man tomorrow really made my dick hard.

But I was not sure, however, I knew that Vikram's charm permeated my mom's brain and it was controlling her sexual desires with him. Even if my mom masturbated while thinking about Vikram, I knew that Vikram will have to do a difficult job to have my mom fully naked. This is because my mom is not an easy person to seduce since she loves my dad and would want to keep her marriage sacred.

The next day, my mom was the first person to wake up. She was in the kitchen cooking. Dad later woke up and prepared himself with his two suitcases ready to travel. My dad was happy to travel but again, he didn't realize that he was leaving his wife to be possibly devoured by his best mate Vikram. But I had to be patient to see if it was going to happen or not.

When it was time for Dad to leave, my mom didn't really want Dad to go. I think because of two things, first, she was going to miss sex with him and second, she knew that if Dad left, then Vikram will disturb her or possibly fall for his charm and eventually fuck her. My mom cannot fathom sleeping with Vikram.

Mom - My love, how many months are you going to be away for?

Dad - Only for 4 months ( While hugging my mom)

Mom - Why is it that you are traveling at this time of the month?

Dad - I just had to my queen, it is urgent, but we will communicate on video while I am abroad, I will make you laugh as I used to do, now show me that smile

Mom - (Mom smiling) 

Dad - There you go, what a smile you have my queen!

Me - Dad don't forget to bring me chocolate

Dad - As always my son. I will bring you two packets which will last for two months.

Dad then took a taxi and drove off. The whole of that day, my mom was in full thought. Now that my dad traveled, she knew that any time, Vikram would come to our house to meet Mom. And I knew that my mom would not attempt to prevent Vikram from coming to our house because Vikram has helped my dad for so long. Mom's phone was ringing all the time and it was Vikram calling her all and all over again but she didn't pick it up. 

My mom was also cursing herself for moaning yesternight while masturbating and shouting Vikram's name. She didn't really want to moan with his name on her lips but she just found herself doing it. I heard that 60% of married women find themselves moaning while using another man's name other than their husband's.

Then at the evening, my mom finally decided to pick up the call from Vikram. She just had to pick it up because she didn't want Vikram to think that she is not a grateful woman. Moreover, she didn't want to disrespect the man who helped her husband financially.

Vikram - Hello my darling, how are you doing?

Mom - I am fine

Vikram - What happened to your phone my queen?

Mom - I am sorry I was just doing house chores. Sir Vikram, please stop referring me using those romantic words

Vikram - Don't bother Jaya, those words describe you perfectly, just allow me to use them when I refer to you. Your husband called me and informed me that he left the country

Mom - Yes (I noticed today that my mom was talking in a low tone and not harsh tone like she used to do)

Vikram - Alright dear, I will pass by your home tonight around 9 pm.

Mom - At 9pm......b...but...ok 

Vikram - I can't wait to see your beautiful face Jaya. See you then.

Mom didn't even reply and she hung up the phone with an angry expression on her face.

Find out in the next part about what happened that night......................
Like Reply
Please give a long update asap
[+] 1 user Likes Farz@123's post
Like Reply