SATISFACTION THREAD
(18-07-2023, 11:24 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (Nayanthara married to Vignesh is a housewife but a sexy piece)

(Vignesh is a sole bread earner in the family but he was not very good performing employee)

(He had received termination letter couple of times and Nayan was some how able to convince vignesh's boss)

(It was kind of an unsaid deal if Vignesh is not able to perform Nayan has to perform)

[Image: nayanthara-white-saree-siima.jpg]

( myself satish yadav ceo of yadav and sons i am 59 year old guy and is leading the company for the past 22 years now i have an issue with useless employee and i have marked vighnesh as the most useless employee and he came in radar as he was kind of assistant manager cum help actually aise positions naye organizations me secretary mana jata hai but since our organization is old yaha aisa koi particular naam nhi diya tha but i was done with him aur termination letter diya tha vighnesh )

( the letter stated " Due to inefficiency to serve the Boss you have been terminated with immideate effect " )

( vighnesh ka monthly 50k salary tha and he lived in a rented 1 bhk with his wife )

( boss ko khush krna ek skill tha jo vighnesh ke pass nhi tha but uski biwi thi nayantara jo ye job achese janti thi and termination letter vighnesh ko bhejna was just a way of getting his wife nayan in the office )

( it was tuesday morning 11 am and i am in my cabin  preparing for some meeting for the next quarter )
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(18-07-2023, 11:31 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav ceo of yadav and sons i am 59 year old guy and is leading the company for the past 22 years now i have an issue with useless employee and i have marked vighnesh as the most useless employee and he came in radar as he was kind of assistant manager cum help actually aise positions naye organizations me secretary mana jata hai but since our organization is old yaha aisa koi particular naam nhi diya tha but i was done with him aur termination letter diya tha vighnesh )

( the letter stated " Due to inefficiency to serve the Boss you have been terminated with immideate effect " )

( vighnesh ka monthly 50k salary tha and he lived in a rented 1 bhk with his wife )

( boss ko khush krna ek skill tha jo vighnesh ke pass nhi tha but uski biwi thi nayantara jo ye job achese janti thi and termination letter vighnesh ko bhejna was just a way of getting his wife nayan in the office )

( it was tuesday morning 11 am and i am in my cabin  preparing for some meeting for the next quarter )

(And cabin se bahar aate hi Vigi call Nayan and told about the termination lettet)

(And after hearing that this was my reaction as I knew what the letter meant)

[Image: confused-nayantara.gif]

(I wore a sexy transparent saree with low neck blouse and reached the office at 11:30 sharp)

(As that is what was expected)

(I reached the office and Vigi was sitting on his desk)

Nayan: Sab tumhare wajah se

(I just opened the cabin)

Nayan: Sir I am here

[Image: FKfQhHlVUAE_5zI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 11:45 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (And cabin se bahar aate hi Vigi call Nayan and told about the termination lettet)

(And after hearing that this was my reaction as I knew what the letter meant)

[Image: confused-nayantara.gif]

(I wore a sexy transparent saree with low neck blouse and reached the office at 11:30 sharp)

(As that is what was expected)

(I reached the office and Vigi was sitting on his desk)

Nayan: Sab tumhare wajah se

(I just opened the cabin)

Nayan: Sir I am here

[Image: FKfQhHlVUAE_5zI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

( everyone in office knew ki vignesh was useless and vignesh ki mallu maal biwi nayantara beech beech me boss ke cabin me ate jate rehti hai jiske karan vignesh ke pass job hai abhi bhi )

( i was waiting for vigneshs wife after i gave him termination letter and in 1 hour u were at my cabin door)

yes come in ( looking at ur sleveless fleshy arms and ur appearance) was waiting for you 

tell ur hubby to put DND sign on the door knob outside 

( it was a kind of a smudgy glass cabin some movements can be seen from outside if curtain is not put)

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 11:52 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( everyone in office knew ki vignesh was useless and vignesh ki mallu maal biwi nayantara beech beech me boss ke cabin me ate jate rehti hai jiske karan vignesh ke pass job hai abhi bhi )

( i was waiting for vigneshs wife after i gave him termination letter and in 1 hour u were at my cabin door)

yes come in ( looking at ur sleveless fleshy arms and ur appearance) was waiting for you 

tell ur hubby to put DND sign on the door knob outside 

( it was a kind of a smudgy glass cabin some movements can be seen from outside if curtain is not put)

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Nayan: I know sir, tabhi mai turant aa gayi

(you asked to put the DND sign)

Nayan: Okay, mai darwaza band karke aati hun. tab tak soch kar rakhna kaise termination recall karna hai

[Image: FMP3sRFaIAEbqlw?format=jpg&name=medium]

(I took the DND board on you table and went towards the door showing my back and hips)

(Showing the hip folds and swaying my ass)

[Image: FMP3sfkacAU48nD?format=jpg&name=large]

Nayan: hmmm...........le lo bahar laga do (told vigi to put it as I close the door

(Then I came towards you table and haq se pucha)

Nayan: Aaj achanak se termination kyun? Biwi se jhagda huana

[Image: NAYANTHARA-AEGAN-115.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 12:00 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: I know sir, tabhi mai turant aa gayi

(you asked to put the DND sign)

Nayan: Okay, mai darwaza band karke aati hun. tab tak soch kar rakhna kaise termination recall karna hai

[Image: FMP3sRFaIAEbqlw?format=jpg&name=medium]

(I took the DND board on you table and went towards the door showing my back and hips)

(Showing the hip folds and swaying my ass)

[Image: FMP3sfkacAU48nD?format=jpg&name=large]

Nayan: hmmm...........le lo bahar laga do (told vigi to put it as I close the door

(Then I came towards you table and haq se pucha)

Nayan: Aaj achanak se termination kyun? Biwi se jhagda huana

[Image: NAYANTHARA-AEGAN-115.jpg]

( watching ur fleshy arms and ur hips always made me hard ) recall krne me kitna der lagta hai waise bhi "FINAL WARNING" wala letter de dunga tera performance dekhen ke baad will decide ( licks my lips a bit as ye final warning kam se kam 20 baar diya hai termination recall krke )

( as u took the board and went to the door i was watching ur swaying ass ur love handle lund garam ho rha tha )

( as u were giving the board to ur hubby peeche se commented) har dusre hafte tum aur maal ban jati ho nayan 

( as she came back and asked ki biwi se jhagda hua kya i was seated in my rotating chair thoda right left swing krte hue kaha) tera madh chakhne ka bada man kr rha tha aur tera pati waise bhi hai nalla koi kaam ka nhi ( nayan ke sath chipakna tha main reason)

biwi tere level ki nhi hai na nayan kya kru badi bhook lagi thi mujhe kal shaam se ( 2 week pahle liya tha tujhe ) bhot miss kr rha tha tujhe office me
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 12:10 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( watching ur fleshy arms and ur hips always made me hard ) recall krne me kitna der lagta hai waise bhi "FINAL WARNING" wala letter de dunga tera performance dekhen ke baad will decide ( licks my lips a bit as ye final warning kam se kam 20 baar diya hai termination recall krke )

( as u took the board and went to the door i was watching ur swaying ass ur love handle lund garam ho rha tha )

( as u were giving the board to ur hubby peeche se commented) har dusre hafte tum aur maal ban jati ho nayan 

( as she came back and asked ki biwi se jhagda hua kya i was seated in my rotating chair thoda right left swing krte hue kaha) tera madh chakhne ka bada man kr rha tha aur tera pati waise bhi hai nalla koi kaam ka nhi ( nayan ke sath chipakna tha main reason)

biwi tere level ki nhi hai na nayan kya kru badi bhook lagi thi mujhe kal shaam se ( 2 week pahle liya tha tujhe ) bhot miss kr rha tha tujhe office me

(Vigi heard and and put his head down)

(when you said tera madh chakna hai)

(I got up from my seat)

[Image: NAYANTHARA-AEGAN-20.jpg]

(and started walking towards the other side of the table)

(And I could see the tent made in your pant)

Nayan: Hmmmmmmmmm toh kahan se shuru karna pasand karenge aap?

[Image: NAYANTHARA-AEGAN-54.jpg]
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 12:19 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (Vigi heard and and put his head down)

(when you said tera madh chakna hai)

(I got up from my seat)

[Image: NAYANTHARA-AEGAN-20.jpg]

(and started walking towards the other side of the table)

(And I could see the tent made in your pant)

Nayan: Hmmmmmmmmm toh kahan se shuru karna pasand karenge aap?

[Image: NAYANTHARA-AEGAN-54.jpg]

( as u walked towards my side i also stood up and as u said ki kaha se start kre i hold ur left wrist and turn u towards the glass table making u stand with ur back towards me )

( i caged u from behind my palm on the glass table caging either side of ur hip taki tu left right move na ho sake )

tere mehak se start krna pasand krunga mmmmmmmmm ( sniffed ur left side hair ) mmmmmmmm

( ur back was covered with ur head silky hair ) 

( my tent was warm and tere ass pe halka sa press hote hote reh gya ) 

( i was wearing light blue shirt red tie and dark blue pant) 

ahhhhhh tera nasha hua hai mujhe mmmmmmmm ( trying to wiff ur left side neckside but teri zulfe beech me aa rha tha)
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 12:25 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u walked towards my side i also stood up and as u said ki kaha se start kre i hold ur left wrist and turn u towards the glass table making u stand with ur back towards me )

( i caged u from behind my palm on the glass table caging either side of ur hip taki tu left right move na ho sake )

tere mehak se start krna pasand krunga mmmmmmmmm ( sniffed ur left side hair ) mmmmmmmm

( ur back was covered with ur head silky hair ) 

( my tent was warm and tere ass pe halka sa press hote hote reh gya ) 

( i was wearing light blue shirt red tie and dark blue pant) 

ahhhhhh tera nasha hua hai mujhe mmmmmmmm ( trying to wiff ur left side neckside but teri zulfe beech me aa rha tha)

Nayan: Acha........................

(I was standing showing my back)

(It was almost a bareback, i had worn a small waist chain)

[Image: 5143bf0312003b3c1c0de933617cfad7.jpg]

(I jsut bent a little to rub your tent)

(you were trying to sniff my back and meri zulfein aa rahi thia)

(I just put my hair on one side exposing my almost bareback)
[Image: 2722823599902864d9695c0af636752202804954.gif]
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 12:31 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: Acha........................

(I was standing showing my back)

(It was almost a bareback, i had worn a small waist chain)

[Image: 5143bf0312003b3c1c0de933617cfad7.jpg]

(I jsut bent a little to rub your tent)

(you were trying to sniff my back and meri zulfein aa rahi thia)

(I just put my hair on one side exposing my almost bareback)
[Image: 2722823599902864d9695c0af636752202804954.gif]

( as u bend a bit to rub ur ass on my crotch i spanked ur left asscheeck) chakkkkkkkkkkkkk ( cabin ke bahar awaaz gya thoda ) 

( hold both palm on ur love handle both sides and masalte hue chipka peeche se making my tent crush on ur ass) hmmmmmmmmmm ( enjoying ur love handle flesh aswell )

( as u moved the hair from ur back nanga peeth dikh rha tha i started to kiss and taste ur back) umm umm ummm ummm ummm aummmmmm aummmmmmmmm ( shoulder wing ko chakhne laga) slupp slurpppppppppp tu bhot swadishth hai nayan ( wispering in ur ear )

ahhhhhhhhh ( took ur left arm up a bit and kissing ur soft fleshy bicep region) umm umm umm ummm ummm
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 12:36 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u bend a bit to rub ur ass on my crotch i spanked ur left asscheeck) chakkkkkkkkkkkkk ( cabin ke bahar awaaz gya thoda ) 

( hold both palm on ur love handle both sides and masalte hue chipka peeche se making my tent crush on ur ass) hmmmmmmmmmm ( enjoying ur love handle flesh aswell )

( as u moved the hair from ur back nanga peeth dikh rha tha i started to kiss and taste ur back) umm umm ummm ummm ummm aummmmmm aummmmmmmmm ( shoulder wing ko chakhne laga) slupp slurpppppppppp tu bhot swadishth hai nayan ( wispering in ur ear )

ahhhhhhhhh ( took ur left arm up a bit and kissing ur soft fleshy bicep region) umm umm umm ummm ummm

Nayan: aaaahnnnnnnnnnnn sir

(vigi could hear and could understand her wife has started performing for him

(and you pushed yourself on me my asscheeks could feel your boner which was pricking)

[Image: 272689038f6923c75c13f2f8f2c854cd10326af1.gif]

Nayan: toh aaj puri tarah se taste kar lijiye sir

[Image: Fw3CNuoWYAYD_d3.jpg:large]
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 12:43 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: aaaahnnnnnnnnnnn sir

(vigi could hear and could understand her wife has started performing for him

(and you pushed yourself on me my asscheeks could feel your boner which was pricking)

[Image: 272689038f6923c75c13f2f8f2c854cd10326af1.gif]

Nayan: toh aaj puri tarah se taste kar lijiye sir

[Image: Fw3CNuoWYAYD_d3.jpg:large]

aummm aummmmmmmmm ( side neck chakh rha tha and hugged u tight from behind wrapping my arm around ur belly and also humping u slowly ) ahhh ahhhhhh hmmmmmmm tera ek ek inch taste krunga nayan mai hmmmmmmmmmmm ( glass table pe lagake press kiye ja rha tha )

( suddenly thoda loose hoke bend a bit and started to smooich ur love handle left side) aummm ahhh kya maaans hai tera aummmmmmm ( squating position me khade hoke tera love handle chakh rha tha holding ur hips )

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-18-124456.jpg]

ahhh bhot tasty hai tu nayan sloummmmmmmmmm ( tent pant me tanak gya tha poora ab )
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 12:48 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: aummm aummmmmmmmm ( side neck chakh rha tha and hugged u tight from behind wrapping my arm around ur belly and also humping u slowly ) ahhh ahhhhhh hmmmmmmm tera ek ek inch taste krunga nayan mai hmmmmmmmmmmm ( glass table pe lagake press kiye ja rha tha )

( suddenly thoda loose hoke bend a bit and started to smooich ur love handle left side) aummm ahhh kya maaans hai tera aummmmmmm ( squating position me khade hoke tera love handle chakh rha tha holding ur hips )

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-18-124456.jpg]

ahhh bhot tasty hai tu nayan sloummmmmmmmmm ( tent pant me tanak gya tha poora ab )

(I could feel the hot breathe from your nose while you were trying to kiss my love handles)

Nayan: sssss aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh sir mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nayan: hahahah sirf dekhte hi rahenge ya kuch karenge bhi

(i started shaking my ass)

[Image: 273347500dd9502572e324bf7a3c9b1aad976dec.gif]
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 12:55 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I could feel the hot breathe from your nose while you were trying to kiss my love handles)

Nayan: sssss aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh sir mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nayan: hahahah sirf dekhte hi rahenge ya kuch karenge bhi

(i started shaking my ass)

[Image: 273347500dd9502572e324bf7a3c9b1aad976dec.gif]

( i hold ur ass hip side and turned u towards me and pushed u to teh side glass taki vigi can see the blurred images on the glass outside) 

aummmmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmm ( started smooching u ) aummmmm loummmmmmm hmmm mallu maal pati ko bachayegi hmmmm aummmmmmmmm 

( smooching vigis  wife nayan vigorously tasting ur lips madly )

( hold ur hair and moved ur head a bit back and started eating ur neck and chest region) aumm haummmm haummmmmmmm loummmmmmm 

( loda poora tanak gya tha pant me ) ahhhhhhhh
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 12:59 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i hold ur ass hip side and turned u towards me and pushed u to teh side glass taki vigi can see the blurred images on the glass outside) 

aummmmmmmmmmm aummmmmmmmm ( started smooching u ) aummmmm loummmmmmm hmmm mallu maal pati ko bachayegi hmmmm aummmmmmmmm 

( smooching vigis  wife nayan vigorously tasting ur lips madly )

( hold ur hair and moved ur head a bit back and started eating ur neck and chest region) aumm haummmm haummmmmmmm loummmmmmm 

( loda poora tanak gya tha pant me ) ahhhhhhhh

(you could see even I was turned onn)

Nayan: mmmm ohhhhhhhhh yes aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

(vigi could see his was being explored by his boss)

(I put my hands down and started opening your belt)

[Image: 6f6a3b710b532622401cae6f65243a35.jpg]
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 01:03 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (you could see even I was turned onn)

Nayan: mmmm ohhhhhhhhh yes aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

(vigi could see his was being explored by his boss)

(I put my hands down and started opening your belt)

[Image: 6f6a3b710b532622401cae6f65243a35.jpg]

( smooching ur lips tasting ur sweet lips chehre ko hath me leke ) aumm  umm umm aumm aumm aummmmm loummmmm loummmmmmm 

( as u were unbuckling my belt ) tere pati ko hafte me 3 baar terminate krunga ( meaning 3 baar recall krwane tujhe aana hoga) aummmmmm aummmm 

( bulge bhot jayda tight ho gya tha as u were opening the belt )

tere pati ke samne krunga tujhe aummmmmm
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 01:06 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( smooching ur lips tasting ur sweet lips chehre ko hath me leke ) aumm  umm umm aumm aumm aummmmm loummmmm loummmmmmm 

( as u were unbuckling my belt ) tere pati ko hafte me 3 baar terminate krunga ( meaning 3 baar recall krwane tujhe aana hoga) aummmmmm aummmm 

( bulge bhot jayda tight ho gya tha as u were opening the belt )

tere pati ke samne krunga tujhe aummmmmm

Nayan: hakfte mein 3 baar q.........roz ki karte rahe

(aag badhane ki koshish kar rahi thi)

(telling that in a husky tone)

(as you said tere pati k saamne karunga)

(belt khul gayi, pant ko unbutton kiya aur underwear k andar right hand daalkar ragadne lagi)

[Image: 220083021_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls260.gif]
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 01:09 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: hakfte mein 3 baar q.........roz ki karte rahe

(aag badhane ki koshish kar rahi thi)

(telling that in a husky tone)

(as you said tere pati k saamne karunga)

(belt khul gayi, pant ko unbutton kiya aur underwear k andar right hand daalkar ragadne lagi)

[Image: 220083021_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls260.gif]

tujhe ab se tere ghar pe aake lunga aummmm aummm ( pushed tongue in ur mouth and tasting ur tongue and swirling saliva out of ur tongue) aumm aummm 

har din uchalunga vigi ke samne tujhe aummmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh ( as ur palm was inside my underwear and my 11 incher was warm getting touched by ur palm )

uhhhh yesssssssssss 

Trrrrrrr ( broke ur blouse a bit making cleavage more visible ) 

wo nalla kuch kr pata hbai kya ? hmmm aummmmmmm
Like Reply
(Its an annual business meet. All the business men had come to the even accompanied by their wife)

(Sole purpose was to expand the network to increase business and also to meet the Development Minister Satish Yadav)

(There was this newly married businessman Vignesh with his wife Nayanthara who came to the even for the same purpose)

(Married for just  three months. Someone could easily make out if they are married by Nayan's attire)

(Dressed like a bride with mangalsutra hanging over the fully filled boobies, wearing a sleevless blouse. Sexy figured lady and was the eye candy in the event)

[Image: nayanthara_vignesh_shivan_meet_media.jpg4_.jpg]
Like Reply
(28-07-2023, 07:19 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (Its an annual business meet. All the business men had come to the even accompanied by their wife)

(Sole purpose was to expand the network to increase business and also to meet the Development Minister Satish Yadav)

(There was this newly married businessman Vignesh with his wife Nayanthara who came to the even for the same purpose)

(Married for just  three months. Someone could easily make out if they are married by Nayan's attire)

(Dressed like a bride with mangalsutra hanging over the fully filled boobies, wearing a sleevless blouse. Sexy figured lady and was the eye candy in the event)

[Image: nayanthara_vignesh_shivan_meet_media.jpg4_.jpg]

( myself satish yadav 54 year old 6 feet tall black skinned and 3rd term development minister and i was supposed to participate in an event which was collaborated by business comunity almost 500 business men were supposed to be there and i was supposed to inaugurate and give a speech out of my busy schdeule)

( i arrived at the grand hotel in which the event was supposed to happen everyone clapped as i arrived everyone stood up )

( i lighted the diya and started to give a speech )

mere pyare mitro yaha par mujhe bulaya aaplogone mujhe badi khushi hui 

Hum sath sath bharat ko aage badhane me ( and mid pseech my eyes wandered across a woman who was looking really yummy she was wearing sleveless woww maja aa gya dekhke hi )

( speech khatam hone ke baad i went and shook hands with everyone especially to reach near u and while i reached near ur hubby i was looking at u with side eyes)
Like Reply
(28-07-2023, 07:47 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav 54 year old 6 feet tall black skinned and 3rd term development minister and i was supposed to participate in an event which was collaborated by business comunity almost 500 business men were supposed to be there and i was supposed to inaugurate and give a speech out of my busy schdeule)

( i arrived at the grand hotel in which the event was supposed to happen everyone clapped as i arrived everyone stood up )

( i lighted the diya and started to give a speech )

mere pyare mitro yaha par mujhe bulaya aaplogone mujhe badi khushi hui 

Hum sath sath bharat ko aage badhane me ( and mid pseech my eyes wandered across a woman who was looking really yummy she was wearing sleveless woww maja aa gya dekhke hi )

( speech khatam hone ke baad i went and shook hands with everyone especially to reach near u and while i reached near ur hubby i was looking at u with side eyes)

(You were meeting all the owners ad reached to my hubby he introcued me)

Nayan: namaste mantri ji. Aap se milkar bohot khushi hui

(He started discussing about the upcoming tenders but every half second your eyes turned towards me)

(I was in the sleeveless outfit with low cut blouse)

(my arms and armpit intersection was visible)

[Image: 2f482c5dd9ee048747b016962ff62317.jpg]
Like Reply