Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 7 - At Last

Husband

After sitting down for the drinks, I looked around to see where Vikram and his friends were. They too had a table set about forty meters away. Only two of the young fellows could be seen while the others sitting across them were hidden from my view by the wall. We over hear could hear their voices faintly though we could not make out what was being said. As long as they are there drinking then Vikram would also be there. Only thing was I had to turn my head to look back to see them. I would probably have to do that a lot of times tonight. I had seen Vikram in the group as they were arranging their table so I knew he was there though now I couldn’t see him as the wall was blocking the view where he was sitting.  Our own session started. In the first round of drinks all of us were talking happily as we sipped our drinks but internally I couldn’t be totally relaxed. Is what I’m doing right? Should I have declined this invitation? These uneasy questions kept disturbing my mind. But by the second round I started getting more relaxed as I was starting to feel a little high. I slowly lost myself in the conversation. When I had finished the third round I saw the time. It had been more than half an hour since we had started to drink. I didn’t realise time had gone so fast. I was thinking it must be only twenty minutes or so. It was time to go.

“Okay, Bavani would be waiting for me without sleeping, I have to go, you all continue,” I said as I tried to get up.

“Hey what’s the hurry,” Govind said, as he held my hand, not letting me get up. “We have been here only thirty-five to forty minutes. Stay for a while more.”

“Yeah Mohan, We, have almost finished half of the bottle, this is very good stuff, we can easily finish in half hour or so. It won’t long just sit man,” Mani insisted.

I turned around to look at where Vikram and his friends were sitting. They were still there and I could hear their voices still. So, their party has not finished either. My resolve to go slowly weakened. One thing the drink was very smooth and good another I was also feeling high. It won’t harm to have another round or two I decided. I sat back and relaxed once more.

She

I was sitting up on the bed. What ever feelings of tiredness I had was completely gone. I was feeling very alert now. My heart was beating rapidly, I was feeling nervous …. and excited. Will Vikram actually come? Will he … we get caught? This waiting was causing the anxiety. It was like a long time had passed but in reality it had only been five minutes or so since my husband left. The bungalow was very quiet. Almost everyone was fast asleep. I could feel my palms sweating. Another five minutes had passed and that’s when I heard a voice near the window.

“Bavani keep the door open,” It was Vikram’s voice. It was very dark outside the window but from where my husband was sitting he could see the window. Would he be able to make out the shadow of a person standing there?

I quickly walked to the window but no one was there. Vikram must have seen me getting up from the bed and must have quickly gone around to come to the door. I could see my husband and the others sitting having their drinks because there was a lamp over where they were sitting while the area outside the window was quite dark. Now Vikram would be waiting for me to open the door. He would have to remain hidden and can only dart into my room after I open it. Should I do it? All this while I had somehow avoided engaging in the ultimate sin but now if I open that door there was no going back. I would lose what no married woman should lose. Yet there was no denying the excitement within me. The emotions caused by all the short sexual play between me and Vikram and the pleasures that flooded me was fresh in my mind. With unsteady steps I walked to the door and opened it hoping there won’t be any creaking sound as it opened. Luckily the opened without any sound. Only part of the hall was visible from the door. I could see two servants were fast asleep on their mats. Vikram rushed in silently and closed the door. I stood there with my bosom heaving and legs trembling.

He smiled at me a conspiratorial smile. He looked dashing and handsome reminding me once again why I fell for his charms. “Vikram, no one saw you did they? I’m scared Vikram, will it be safe?”

“Don’t worry Bavani, no one saw me. Everyone is very tired and fast asleep. No one will disturb our night of joy baby.”

It was not just a night of joy it was a night of sin … delirious sin admittedly. No further words were spoken as he came to me I came into his arms. This was the first time I gave myself fully in the passionate kiss we engaged in. All the sexual tension that had slowly built up from this morning was finally getting an outlet. I hugged him tightly, my young, handsome, virile lover. My arms were around his neck, the palm of one hand on the back of his head grabbing him by his hair. So many hours had passed with our anticipation of when we get together with each passing hour increasing the longing for each other. Vikram’s tension too can be seen by the fervour with which he devoured my lips. This was a sloppy, wet kiss with my softer, fuller lips mashing and grinding against his thinner lips. We were two separate individuals when we came here but now we were united as one as lovers. Luckily my son was sound asleep and was not a witness to his mother so shamelessly engaging in an erotic kiss with someone other than his father. I felt uncomfortable that Vikram would be making me his own in the very bed where my innocent son would be sleeping at one side. He would be sleeping not knowing that another man was enjoying what only his father had a right to enjoy and what was worse was that his mother was happily letting him enjoy her as she too enjoyed herself. He had his hand on my hips as he pulled me to him. My breasts were mashed misshapen as it rubbed against his chest. One of his thighs were between my two thighs as it pushed and rubbed against my pussy. I didn’t have any panties on and so I could feel the rubbing more keenly. This time we had more time than the two times we had engaged in heavy sexual foreplay but his needs, and mine too, were such that we didn’t have much patience.

He pulled my housecoat off me and I helped him to do. He threw it on the bed and stood for a minute admiring the contours of my body. The room too was unlit and in darkness except for the little light creeping in because of the half moon in the sky. But his eyes having been accustomed to the darkness enabled him to still enjoy the erotic sight of a naked woman clad in only a bra. That the husband of the naked woman though close by was not aware that his wife was willingly showing her naked beauty to him added to the eroticism. Only the bra prevented him in seeing me fully naked. Even when he can see my vagina why should my bra still deny him full enjoyment. My hands reached back to unhook my bra. In doing so my breasts were pushed out even more for him to see. Soon the bra too was on the bed along with my housecoat. For the first time in my life a man other than my husband was seeing me fully naked. Even in our brief sexual encounter upstairs I was still half clothed. His eyes were appraising my body with appreciation. The only things on my body now were my jewelleries and ornaments. My earrings, my nose stud, the two gold bangles, the engagement ring on my finger with my husband’s initial ‘M’ my silver anklets and toe studs. All these would have added charm to my beauty but only the gold chain symbolising that I’m a married woman would have been the most arousing for him. I know that I was a few kilos over the ideal svelte figure that I had before I was married, that’s only to be expected after giving birth to child. But I hoped that when he was seeing me fully naked like this for the first time he would not be disappointed. Sometimes a woman looks for beautiful when she is clothed than when she is naked. When naked the flaws become visible. The extra flesh around the belly and the thighs, the sag in the breasts that seemed so attractive when they were held up by the bra. Sometimes the wrinkles on the skin which now become visible. But as far as I was concerned my breasts were still very firm and jutting out proudly from my chest and my skin was still clear and smooth. The only thing I was worried about was that my stomach was starting to have the beginnings of a belly flab. I need not have worried because the words that came out of his mouth swept away all my self-doubts.

“Wow …. So beautiful and sexy … you are a goddess.”

He held up my breasts by the palm of his two hands as if wanting to asses what they weighed. He bent his head and gently kissed each of my nipples in turn. I sighed as silently as I could. He struck out his tongue to tease my nipple which was already erect. As his tongue pushed against it my nipple slid around his tongue as if wanting to evade capture but this friction between my nipple and his tongue was causing me to gasp slowly. Finally, his lips captured my nipple. His head moved forward and my soft flesh gave way. The flesh around my nipple and areola was pressed somewhat flat. He started sucking eagerly with his lips pressed against my nipple. Looking down at his lips attached to my nipple it reminded me of how my young son, who was serenely sleeping on the bed, would suckle avariciously on my breast when he was a baby. I cradled Vikram’s head, as I had cradled my son’s when he was a baby while he suckled on my breast. He was kneading my other breast as he drank the non-existent milk. As he pushed and pulled on my nipple as he sucked, I moaned softly in appreciation of the pleasure he was giving. The nipple was more sensitive and pleasurable now after my son had fed on it than before I gave birth to a child. As Vikram moved to the other nipple this one was wet, swollen and hard. He was transporting me to so much pleasure that I wanted to do the same. I pulled his head up and kissed him passionately. My fingers fumbled as I hurriedly tried to unbutton his shirt. Finally, it was off and he was standing half naked before me. Who says only men would appreciatively admire a woman’s body? A woman too would do that especially if a body is well sculptured with toned and firm muscles as Vikram’s body was. I couldn’t but help notice the stark contrast of Vikram’s ‘V’ shaped body to that of my husband’s flabbier body. When I looked at his chest I laughed out softly in amusement.

“What?,” he asked softly not understanding the reason for my mirth.

I pointed to his chest or rather his right nipple. There was a lipstick stain in the shape of a woman’s lips around his nipple. This must have happened when I had sucked his nipple as I shagged him earlier. He had been walking around with this smear all this time being totally unaware of it. If he had taken off his shirt in front of his friends it would have shown them what Vikram had been slyly engaging in, only thing they wouldn’t know with which woman. He too smiled becoming aware of it for the first time. This reminder of what had gone on between us earlier was adding to our already feverish arousal. I buried my face on his chest as he pulled me to him. His manly scent filling my nostrils was making me wanting more of him. My lips tasted the flesh of his chest once more. I kissed his chest, tasting every inch of his firm flesh till I came and stopped at his nipple. The same nipple that still had my lipstick mark around it. It was now my turn to bite and suck. It was his turn to moan and groan in pleasure. My fingernails drew lines on his hard stomach muscles before sliding down over his pants. My fingers once more grabbed his cock raring to get out. This time when it is released from its confinement it won’t stop till it had plumbed the depths of my love tunnel. But for how long can we be engaging in this love play. My husband won’t be sitting there forever. Our time was limited.

“We can’t be too long Vikram,” I whispered with my face on his chest.

“Come,” he said as he led me to the window. “Look over there, your husband is there.”

We could see my husband and his relative and friends drinking from where we were because of the lamp overhead. We could not see any of their faces but only could make out who it was from their body shape. They couldn’t see us as the room was much darker than where they were.

“We’ll keep an eye on your husband as we make love darling.” It was odd but at the same time exciting that as I had sex with my lover we both could see my totally unaware husband as we enjoyed ourselves.

I too became less scared now. We won’t be surprised by my husband suddenly returning. If we see my husband getting up to come here there will be enough time for Vikram to hurriedly wear his pants at least and pick up his clothes and slip away. I too only had the housecoat to slip on. Even the bra I can just shove it inside my bag.  Now with my anxiety somewhat eased I looked at my young lover with desire coming to the forefront. There was no need to gauge his lust I could see that from his smouldering look. This time without fear, without worry we started kissing with renewed passion. Our dry lips became slowly wet as our saliva made the friction of our lips’ smoother. It was as if we were duelling to see who could suck the others’ lips with more vigour. My eyes were closed as I savoured the eroticism of the moment. When the long kiss ended I opened my eyes. He looked at me and smiled … a smile that showed how happy he was, a triumphant smile that said he had got his prize .. the wife of another man. I returned his smile … a bashful smile, a smile acknowledging a woman succumbing to her desires .. succumbing to his manliness. He stuck out his tongue as his head again moved towards mine. I know what he wanted. I stuck out my tongue to meet his. After a little clash of our tongues as my tongue withdrew back into my mouth his tongue relentlessly followed it inside. We again engaged in a heated passionate kiss that only two adulterous lovers could. When this kiss too ended we were gulping in air out of breathlessness and also taking time to see if my husband was still where he was. I saw him raise his glass to his lips. He was sipping from the glass but Vikram had been sipping directly from his wife’s lips.

Even in this so many years, I and my husband had not kissed this much before or during the time we had sexual intercourse but today I have been kissing Vikram with so much passion from the beginning. Kissing before was to ignite our desire but now the kissing not only increased our desire but caused a pleasurable sensation in me. Vikram’s kisses itself had made me flow and get my pussy ready to welcome his huge member.  My pussy was aching to be touched. As if reading my mind Vikram pushed his thigh between my thighs. As my pussy lips rubbed against his thigh I realised that he still had his pants on. This was not fair. I was completely naked but he still had his pants on. I immediately started opening his belt to remove his pants. This made me aware that I had not even once done this with my husband. It was he who would undress before coming to me. But here my desire to hold the magnificent love tool was so great that I quickly pulled down his pants. I could see his cock was straining hard against his boxers in an effort to get free. I was eager for it to be free too. I quickly pulled down his underwear and that sex weapon sprang out.  It stood up at a slightly higher angle as if trying to look at the ceiling. With veins bulging and flesh as hard as rock it looked intimidating but in a nice way. This was the third time I was seeing it but my fascination for it only seemed to increase each time. I held it again admiring its girth and strength, its virility arousing my need for it. As my fingers held it I could feel the pulse throbbing in that blood engorged tubular flesh. This was what that was going to take for me new lessons in lust that my husband was not able to do. I lovingly stroked my lover’s cock letting my fingers slide up and down that long hard flesh.

“I never expected something this big,” I said in wonderment as I pulled his skin in and out.

“You like my cock Bavani?”

“Can’t you tell by how I hold it?”

“Me too darling,” he replied.

I said,” What you like your cock too?”

“No, I meant I like the way you hold it Bavani. Those soft, beautiful fingers of your holding it feels like heaven.”

As I stroked his cock I squeezed and rubbed it as I asked,” Really, you think my fingers are beautiful?”

“They are already so beautiful but you know I have a fetish.”

“What’s that,” I asked curiously. Whatever his fetish I hoped I can fulfil it.

“If you had grown your nails longer and manicured it, it would even be sexier.”

I laughed softly when he said this. I rubbed the reddish bud of his penis as I asked,” You like women to do that do you? I had it like that when I was in college but now with the housework and all it’s not so convenient.” That’s the reality of mundane family life, can’t be too glamorous I told myself.

“I’m married now and a mother of a child, all that are gone with my college days.”

“Who said you can’t baby you still look like a college girl.”

His words made me feel good. He was noting even the small details of me and complimenting me. It is many years now since my husband complimented me on anything. Vikram is making me happy, I’ve to do the same too for him. I remembered how he had moaned earlier behind the kitchen when I shagged him while I nibbled and sucked on his nipple. I did the same thing now.

“Ahh.. Ahh..,” his soft moans showed how he was enjoying it again. I could feel his cock jerk and throb in my fingers.

“That’s it darling … shake my cock faster, ohh .. suck my nipple .. ah.. don’t bite.”

I sucked and shagged him and slowly started kissing my way down past his flat stomach till I was on my knees in front of him. His beefy hard cock was right in front of my face staring back at me. The poor thing looked like it was angry that it wasn’t still allowed to enter the warm and wet comfort of my pleasure pit. Let me console it first. I pulled back the foreskin completely till it was stuck behind the bulbous head of his cock. The head of his cock matched his large girth. I kissed it lovingly, a strand of his pre-cum attached itself like a string being pulled between the tip of his cock and my lips. I struck my tongue out and pulled it inside my mouth to taste his arousal. My tongue flicked out again and again tasting his pre-cum till none was left on his cock head. I liked his stalk all the way down to his testes. As I took those heavy sacs one by one into my mouth I continued to stroke his cock. I tried to think if I had ever done this for my husband? I’ve sucked his cock, yes but no, I have never taken his balls in my mouth. But here I am trying to please my lover in all new ways I can think of. His sacs were big and heavy. I remembered when I sucked him behind the kitchen how much of his potent fluid had gushed out from his cock. Vikram was truly a virile young man at the peak of his sexuality. As I sat up again I looked out the window.

My head was just above the bottom sill of the window. I saw my husband still sitting and drinking there. I had warned him not to go. I had told him I wanted him to stay. I did everything that would protect his honour but he didn’t listen to me and now he is paying the price. As he lifted his glass to his lips to gulp down some whisky I opened my lips to gulp the hot cock of my lover. My head bobbed slowly letting the throbbing flesh slide in and out of my mouth. My tongue explored all the contours of that thick rod. If it was a question of who was enjoying more at this moment, my husband enjoying the taste of the whisky or Vikram enjoying the friction of my tongue on his erect cock, Vikram’s enjoyment would be greater every time. As I sucked on my lover’s erect tool I heard him laugh softly.

“Whisky inside the husband’s mouth and my cock inside his wife’s mouth,” he muttered.

I bit his cock. “Aww darling … easy dear,” he said.

“You’re getting too much you know that. Next time I’ll bite harder.” But Vikram knew this was not anger but just playful banter between lovers.

“No whisky however expensive can ever come close to the pleasure you are giving me now. I wouldn’t trade this for anything in the world.”

I saw his face so full of desire for me and I felt special. I wanted to make him suffer, suffer not in pain but my giving him so much pleasure must make him suffer in trying to control himself from prematurely finishing in my mouth. So, I sucked him … long … hard … deep …  Sucked him not out of duty but out of lust. My tongue was like a brush painting the skin of his cock with my saliva. His pre-cum kept oozing into my mouth and I tasted and swallowed it with relish. For the first time I was sucking a cock because I was so much aroused. He enjoyed everything I gave him and wanted even more as evidenced by him fucking my mouth in rhythm to my sucking. Yet he showed no evidence that he was ready to finish. I felt as if his cock’s girth had swollen a round more because of my blowjob. So much of a difference from my husband. He would never have lasted so long but truth be said I have never sucked his cock with this much desire. I would do it for a minute or so and he would stop me as that itself was all he could stand. Vikram would have loved for this to go on but we just didn’t have the time. He pulled his cock, which was wet with my saliva, out of my mouth. He hit the top of my breasts with his hard cock. There was a soft ‘pat’ ‘pat’ sound as he did it.  I took it in my hand and started stroking it again. It seemed to be even bigger than it was before I had started sucking it. How is my pussy going to take this big rascal inside? My pussy has been used to my husband’s average sized penis. His foreskin was still pulled completely back. I took his cock and rubbed the tip of his red bud on my erect nipples one after the other. His precum was coated on to it. Well when he sucks my breasts he would have to taste it won’t he.

“Sssss,” his cock rubbing on my nipples was giving me pleasure too.

Vikram kneaded my breasts and then pushed his cock in the cleavage between my boobs. I trapped his cock between my two soft mounds of flesh as I pressed them together. He started fucking my breasts leaking more of his precum between my breasts. As he fucked my breasts he again looked at where my husband was. Was he keeping an eye on him or was he revelling that he was enjoying sex with me as my totally oblivious husband was getting drunk?

“What is happening there? Does it look like they are finishing? I still feared that this thrilling sexual adventure would be suddenly interrupted by my husband returning.

“Nope, it doesn’t look like your husband would come back anytime now. You know dear, your husband is such a good man.”

He saw me looking at him quizzically and laughed. “Well what else can you say about a person who has diplomatically moved aside so I can enjoy with his wife and let his wife enjoy herself too.”

He was making fun of my husband but I was at a point beyond caring. Only the lust I had was important now. It was true my husband was a good man as Vikram said. Character wise he was probably a better man than Vikram but in matters of sex he was no match for Vikram. If I wanted to enjoy something different … enjoy immense sexual pleasure that I have only heard about but not experienced then at least this once I must give myself unreservedly to Vikram. After this special night with this special lover I can go back to my mundane married life. At least I’ll have these memories to cherish. His cock trapped by my big breasts would slip and slide up to my chin. My tongue would dart out to lick his cock when that happened. After a few minutes of fucking my breasts he made me stand up. We both automatically turned to look where my husband was before we lip locked in another ardent kiss. Even kissing Vikram was so erotically arousing. I will never forget this night with him, I’m going to experience pleasures the memory of which is going to last a lifetime. For Vikram I may only be another conquest for him but the burning passion with which I was going to give myself should make this very special even for him.  He turned me around and hugged me from behind pressing his cock between by buttocks. He was huskily whispering in my ear but he was not talking to me rather he was speaking as if he was speaking to my husband.

“Thank you sir for this gift of your wife’s voluptuous body. I’ve never seen a sexier woman than your wife.” His words were pleasing and erotic to me.

“Your wife’s lips seem to be coated with honey they are so sweet to kiss. I tell you sir I drank your wife’s love fluid directly from her cunt, it was so intoxicating you can never get that high with the alcohol you’re drinking.” I reached back to hold his cock and rub it on my pussy moaning my pleasure.

“When your wife sucked my cock that was the best blowjob I ever had. Now I’m going to fuck your wife’s pure pussy. Your wife and I are going to fuck like animals in heat, you enjoy the whisky I gave you.”

The last sentence made me jerk up. “What? You gave him the whisky?”

“Yes, my love, I gave it through that man Mani, only then I can be with you naked like this can’t I.”

“You rascal, you planned everything.”

“Look sir, your wife is scolding me, calling me a rascal but she loves this rascal’s cock. Oh, how eagerly she sucked my cock I don’t think she would have sucked your cock so passionately … isn’t that so Bavani? Tell your husband.”

He rubbed his cock hard against my arse as he kneaded my breast while at the same time started rubbing my clit. He was driving me crazy with lust.  “Yes dear, I sucked Vikram’s cock and I liked it so much … I’ve never sucked your cock like that.”

“Your wife wants my cock, she doesn’t like your small cock, she is crazy for my big cock isn’t that so Bavani.”

Vikram was biting and licking my neck as his fingers pinched my swollen nipple. “ssss …. Year dear … Vikram has a big one, I want it so much.”

Vikram’s fingers were expertly marauding all over my body making my desire burn like an uncontrollable fever. I was finding it so difficult from moaning out loud. Still my little whimpers showed how much in heat I was.

“Tell him Bavani … tell him how much bigger my cock is.”

I couldn’t play this game anymore, I desperately wanted that love weapon to stab my most intimate part. “Forget him Vikram, fuck me, I can’t stand it.”

“Will do it darling but tell your husband first … tell him why you are cheating him and want to get fucked by me.”

Vikram won’t leave me till he has his way. He made me stand with my legs further apart so that his fingers could explore the inner walls of my intimate tunnel. He knew where to rub, how to make me shudder in pleasure.

“Fuck me Vikram, please,” I pleaded but he didn’t relent.

“Sir, your wife is begging me to screw her. She wants a real man to give fuck her. You don’t mind your wife getting pleasure from me don’t you?”

Vikram was sucking on my neck, his hand was kneading my breast, his fingers were rubbing my cunt and I myself was rubbing his cock against my pussy lips. I was in a state of delirium by this multi-pronged sexual assault on my body. My lust was at such a peak that my sticky fluid was dripping from his fingers on to the floor. Words came unthinkingly tumbling out from my mouth.

“Tell Vikram to fuck me … I want his cock … he is a hunk .. only a virile man like him can take me to heaven ..you can’t. Tell him to fuck your wife.” My words made Vikram lose his control too. Now he took his cock in his hand. He was going to enter in me. This is it my married cunt is going to be fucked by a new cock for the first time. I would become an adulteress and I wanted to be one very eagerly.

He made me stand with legs slightly further apart as I bent and held the railings of the window. He rubbed his cock head on my pussy lips which gave way to the probing bud. “Mohan, your wife is standing like a whore for me to fuck her.” He pushed in slightly an inch of his cock pushed apart my pussy lips as my cunt started accommodating his rod. He pushed some more a third of his cock entered my pussy. I felt my cunt lips being stretched out like it had never been by a cock before.

“Ahh… your wife’s cunt is so tight and wet … her pussy is gripping my cock so hard,” Vikram moaned.

I looked out to where my husband was. He was totally unaware that a young man’s huge cock was now almost half way inside my pussy. I was cheating on him I have betrayed him but the pleasure was so great that I did not regret losing my chastity to the handsome young man. My eyes blurred, only the pleasure was in my consciousness. He slowly slid in till he was wholly inside of me. I was so wet and ready that I didn’t feel pain, only a little discomfort at my pussy lips being stretched out so wide. He held his cock deep in my pussy savouring the pleasurable feeling. But I was too hot to wait. I was in a literal sense a hotwife.

“Fuck me Vikram darling… fuck me … I want you baby…Yessss..”

“Mohan sir, my cock is fully inside your wife’s pussy. I can’t believe she gave birth to a child her sweet cunt is so tight. I’m going to fuck her now. I’m going to fuck her long and hard and she’s going to mumble my name as I fuck her married cunt.”

Vikram started moving his hips slowly. I could feel his hard flesh pulling out and my wet wall clinging to his flesh as it rubbed and slid out. Then my wet walls would eagerly grasp his hard flesh at it pushed back in. The girth of his cock was so great that it was rubbing against all the sensitive spots inside my pussy. My swollen protruding pleasure nub too was rubbing against his flesh. Now I knew what heaven was. As he started moving a bit faster my fingers tightened on the iron railings of the window.

“Ang … ang … ssss… Vikram … Vikram… ahh…” Vikram was right I was mumbling his name in passion as he fucked me.

He was gripping my hips with his hands as he pumped his huge cock inside my tight hole. He was not moving very fast but each stroke he made was giving me new sensations of pleasure. Just as my fingers were tightening on the railing my toes were trying to grip the floor. I wanted to groan and cry out in pleasure but I knew I could not. So much pleasure… so much lust… this was a man and a woman indulged in illicit sex. This was pleasure I never knew before in all my years of marriage. God this is so good, can I be without this anymore… can I be without Vikram? He was moving faster now and I was gasping.

“Ahh… Bavani … your cunt is so hot darling… wonderful.”

We continued the deliciously sinful movements, wallowing in the pleasure that continuously rushed through our bodies. I felt my mouth and throat getting dry. Where were all the fluids in my body. A lot of it seemed to be concentrated in my pussy as my secretions continued to aid his vigorous penetration. We were so heated up that we started sweating. He reached around to grab my tit and knead it as he fucked me. I turned my head wanting to feel his lips on mine. He bent forward and craned his neck so that we could kiss while his hips and my hips moved in tandem. I have never felt something so deep inside my body. Now he was fucking me harder … faster waves of pleasure were washing over me. We have only been fucking for about five minutes but I already started feeling my nerves dangling. My muscles started getting tightening. The many hours of sexual inuendo building up our desire, the yearning caused by the times we could engage in a little bit of sex play had brought me quickly towards a climax.

“Faster darling … faster I begged him,”

He fucked me fast now while trying hard not to thump hard against my body for fear of the noise it would make. I couldn’t look out the window at my husband now because enjoying an orgasm through another man’s cock was the ultimate betrayal I could do to him.

“I’m going to cum darling… Vikram   … Vikram …. I love you Vikram… Ohhh…. Yesssss…..”

My body started spasming violently. Pleasure that I had never known before came rushing into my body. For some reason tears started flowing down my cheeks. I pressed my mouth on my upper arm for fear of shouting out loud in pleasure. The few times I had an orgasm through my husband I didn’t ever feel the need to cry out loud. That orgasm usually lasted a few seconds but now my body was spasming for over a minute and the pleasure was so intense that I felt the strength draining out of my legs. As I slowly stopped shuddering I turned around, as Vikram’s cock popped out from my cunt. I kissed him passionately and lovingly for giving me so much of bliss. I could see that he had not finished yet. Our sex encounter was just starting.

“Thank you Vikram … that was fantastic.”

“No Bavani, you were fantastic,” he said with a smile.

At that time Vikram looked out the window and froze. Not knowing why, I too looked out was shocked. My husband was trying to get up. Oh no, he was going to come back before Vikram could finish. I too needed more having tasted such joy for the first time. One of the others there made my husband sit down. We waited not knowing what was going to happen next. Some words were being spoken. Then my husband sat back relaxed as another drink was poured for him. We looked at each other and smiled. From experience I knew it would be at least another half hour before he came back.

“I’ve not finished baby, let’s continue,” Vikram said.

“This time I want to see you, kiss you as you fucked me,” I said.

Vikram smiled lewdly at me.
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Marvellous.....
Simply outstanding.....
Like Reply
(15-07-2023, 05:03 PM)game40it Wrote: Chapter 7 - At Last

He was driving me crazy with lust.  “Yes dear, I sucked Vikram’s cock and I liked it so much … I’ve never sucked your cock like that.”

“Tell Vikram to fuck me … I want his cock … he is a hunk .. only a virile man like him can take me to heaven ..you can’t. Tell him to fuck your wife.” 

I looked out to where my husband was. He was totally unaware that a young man’s huge cock was now almost half way inside my pussy. I was cheating on him I have betrayed him but the pleasure was so great that I did not regret losing my chastity to the handsome young man.

“Fuck me Vikram darling… fuck me … I want you baby…Yessss..”

Good Dialogues between Wifey and Vikram
So, is this xxx the end of their adventure OR more remains
Like Reply
I had a crazy scenario: Author Pls consider if ok
Hubby comes back drinking heavily
Hubby cant make out what is happening
Wifey scared but is more tempted by Vikram's Big Snake exploring her wet hole than Hubby's reaction
Wifey continues to fuck Vikram as hubby comes in and hears them
Wifey pauses for a moment and then starts her XXX play
Hubby thinking he is dreaming and even gets out his small tiny cock to masturbate - Bavani taking full advantage showing her fucking with Vikram

Smile
Like Reply
(15-07-2023, 05:27 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Good Dialogues between Wifey and Vikram
So, is this xxx the end of their adventure OR more remains

When I initially started writing this story in Tamil it was supposed to end with the sexual encounter between Vikram and Bavani. After that it was just supposed to be a pleasant memory for Bavani while the husband always has this doubt that could never be proved one way or other. Many readers then requested that I extend the story and as per their wish I continued the story which then went for a substantial time longer with new character coming into the story. So there is a lot more left in this story.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
(15-07-2023, 05:30 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: I had a crazy scenario: Author Pls consider if ok
Hubby comes back drinking heavily
Hubby cant make out what is happening
Wifey scared but is more tempted by Vikram's Big Snake exploring her wet hole than Hubby's reaction
Wifey continues to fuck Vikram as hubby comes in and hears them
Wifey pauses for a moment and then starts her XXX play
Hubby thinking he is dreaming and even gets out his small tiny cock to masturbate - Bavani taking full advantage showing her fucking with Vikram

Smile

Yep, something along these lines you wanted would be coming in the future posts but not exactly as you had stated above. You will see in the coming posts.
Like Reply
excellent and super hot narration ...very well done...the sexual passion both of them have is intense and you have portrayed it beautifully....super writing, the ball sucking was also too good....hope to see Vikram turn bavani into the hot married slut she already is turning herself into....please make her wear revealing clothes for her lover in future updates and let Vikram cum on her face this time ...too good story,one of the best on xossipy at the mo
Like Reply
erotica at its best thank u dear sir
Like Reply
(15-07-2023, 08:23 PM)game40it Wrote: Yep, something along these lines you wanted would be coming in the future posts but not exactly as you had stated above. You will see in the coming posts.

Ohh, eager to read how the plot happens  

Thanks for having plan on extending story with new characters
Like Reply
excellent narration
[+] 1 user Likes Hotyyhard's post
Like Reply
I'm posting the balance of chapter 7 having just completed it. 
Like Reply
IChapter 7 – At last (continued)

It was my duty to fulfil the wishes of my lover wasn’t it. She wanted to fuck while seeing my face, indulging in feverish kisses as my cock ploughed her treasure hole. I made her sit on the window sill with her back pressing against the windows iron bars. The sill was not very broad and it could only accommodate half of her luxuriant buttocks. I held her with each of my arm, at the elbows hooking and holding her from under her knees. This was she didn’t slip down from the window sill. Her pussy hole was slightly agape waiting for my rod to thrust into them once more. Her pinkish nether lips were wet and glistening and slightly reddish from the pounding by my cock. I moved her legs wider a bit as I moved forward bringing my cock right to that entrance to heaven. Bavani had her hands around my neck holding on to me. She brought her right hand down and took my cock in her fingers. She rubbed it on her hole self-pleasuring herself. Then she lodged the head of my cock right at the entrance of her hole with her pussy lips on either side of my cock head held it in place. I looked out over her shoulders to where her husband was sitting. The poor sap was totally oblivious to what was happening. His wife was opening her thighs wide open for her lover (me). She was placing my cock at her hole herself showing how much she desired this sinful fuck. He would have never even dreamt that his wife would be doing this when they left their home yesterday. Looking at him as I slid my cock into her pussy gave me added pleasure. I was aware now much he suspected me and was desperate to prevent me from seducing his wife but he had failed miserably. Now after I had thoroughly fucked her tonight I wanted her to long to have sex with me again and again. She was too beautiful and sexy her cunt was too sweet and tight for me to be satisfied with just having sex with her this one time. I have to make her my mistress at least for a year or two. Explore all the erotic pleasures of adulterous sex with her before I’m done with her. By that time, she would probably have had sex with me as many times as she had with her husband in all the years of marriage to him.

We looked into each-others’ eyes. Two pairs of lust filled eyes speaking of its yearning for this immoral pleasure. I was surprised that when I pretended to speak to her husband when I first fucked her she too responded and joined in the role play. Her response too in the first fuck pleasantly surprised me. The way she pushed her hips back, meeting my thrusts with that of her own, the way her pussy muscles gripped and kneaded my hard cock flesh showed a highly libidinous woman with so much of suppressed desires that had been waiting to be unlock and given free rein. Her husband was an ass if he failed to see this in his wife. He deserves to wear the horns we are going to … no, already giving him.  I pushed in and out starting slowly once more. Her tight pussy griping tightly and milking my long and thick stem astonished me again. What a wonderful fuck this housewife was. Even this first fuck with her was so wonderful, how much more pleasurable it would be when we really get when each of us gets to know the other’s body well? She pulled my head by the neck she was holding on to. She wanted to kiss as my cock plunged into her pussy. This lascivious woman continued to astound me by her ardour. Our lips locked again as my cock went right up to cervix each time I thrust in. This is the most intimate a man and a woman can be. A part of him deep inside her and she holding him inside with great joy and desire. This intimacy that a woman should share only with her husband becomes more intensely hot and pleasurable when shared with her lover. Her fingers were into my hair gripping it as we kissed. Our tongues fought inside her mouth as our lips ground together. She was moaning too the sounds suppressed by our locked lips. My eyes once again looked at Mohan, I wished he could see how feverishly his wife was lip locking with me as I fucked her. I moved much faster now thrusting in hard and pushing her soft back on the iron bars. I hope no red welts were left on her fair skin because of this. Her hand was on my back, moving restlessly, clawing as pleasure wracked her body once more needless to say I was in equal bliss too. We had been fucking for ten minutes now. This was not so comfortable for either of us. We needed to fuck more freely. I looked at Mohan once more. He was sitting back relaxed on his chair. Looks like the alcohol had fully taken hold now. He won’t come back now till they polish off the bottle. I have more time to enjoy his wife. I hugged her tightly and lifted her. Her hands wrapped around my neck and her ankles locked behind my hips.

“What dear?  What are you going to do.?” She asked me.

“It’s uncomfortable here, let’s fuck on the bed.”

“What about keeping an eye on my husband?”

“He won’t come back now. He is sitting back and drinking and I think he is already quite high. Look for yourself.” I turned slightly so she could see too.

This beautiful housewife who till now had been faithful to her husband now looked at her husband while she was clinking on to her lover’s body with his cock deep inside her pussy. What she wanted was for her husband not to be a hinderance to her indulging in her first adulterous sexual intercourse. She indicated she was ready to continue fucking when she started kissing my neck. I carried her to the bed. With each step I took my cock rubbed inside her pussy wall giving both of us pleasure. I put her down on the bed. Her sleeping son was just three feet away on the bed. For the first time in my life I was going to fuck the mother as the son slept soundly nearby.

She opened her legs wide and held her hands out to me inviting me on to her body. “Come darling … fuck me,” she said with heated desire. I loved how this housewife was so consumed with lust she had lost all decorum and was just a woman in the grip of delirious sexual fever.  

“Wait dear, first I want to drink something that will give a bigger high than the whisky your husband id drinking.” I had only licked her cunt once, that was when I brought her to orgasm with my mouth when we were in the room upstairs earlier in the afternoon. I wanted to taste her heady fluid once more. Since I came here to her room she had sucked my cock but I am yet to drain her pussy with my mouth.

I bit very gently on her clit and then sucked it along with the hood covering it. “Ohh … Vikram … thar’s it darling..,” she moaned.

My tongue proved her wet walls slurping in her lustful fluid. The tip of my two fingers rubbed her inner wall slowly moving upwards. Her moaning was now mixed with small whimpers. Now I started eating her pussy in earnest. I finger fucked her as I slurped in her arousal fluid. She was pressing my head hard on her pussy. Her back lifted up like a bow as she lost herself in the pleasures of sin. I only licked her for four to five minutes. I was going to make sure that this is only the beginning of a long and torrid sexual affair. There will be time enough to fully enjoy the taste of her cunt. She had not climaxed yet. She was going to get her orgasm only when my hard, long flesh is fully planted deep into her fertile love pit.

“Kiss me …. Fuck me Vikram … my darling illegal husband,” Bavani moaned.

Her cunt eagerly pulled in my surging cock. Her hands grasped my back, her calves locked over mine. I started pumping the cunt of this deliciously sexy wife of Mohan. Her big breasts mashed into my chest. Her mangalsutra rubbed against my chest driving me to greater frenzy. Our lustful dance of love started again. The force of our coupling shook the bed but luckily it did not wake up her sleeping son. Even if he got up, at his age he would not have been able to comprehend what uncle Vikram was doing on top of his mother and why both of them had no clothes on their bodies. He would have been upset to see his mother moaning and crying because uncle Vikram was hitting her body with his body. How was he to know that his mothers’ cries were not of that in pain but cries of uncontrollable joy.

“ahh…ang … Vikram … sss… yes… fuck … ohhh… yes..yes…” her moans of pleasure were the fuel I needed to move faster.

“I’ve had a few women but no one as beautiful as you, no sweeter cunt than yours,” I mumbled because of the intense pleasure I was feeling.

“I know, I’m just one more conquest,” Bavani said accusingly but her hips continued to push and meet mine.

“I’m not lying Bavani … humph … humph ,”I grunted as I fucked her,” you’re so special, I’ll not leave you my hunger for you will never be satisfied.”

She kissed me passionately now. “Am I really darling ?? I love you.” I knew that this was just sexual passion talking. Our union was more of lust than love but I also said,” I love you baby.”

I was kneading her breasts as we fornicated, She was biting on my chest in passion. “How is this fuck, better than with your husband?”

“Don’t you know,”

“hmm. Hmm … you tell me, I want to hear.”

“I’ve never been in heaven like this Vikram darling …ahhh… faster faster baby.”

For the next fifteen minutes we fornicated with wild abandon. As droplets of sweat formed on our bodies our hips moved faster and faster. Our kissing was wet and sloppy as our bodies. From the increased frequency with which her fingernails were digging into my back I knew she was nearing an almighty orgasm. I was there too.

“I’m going to shoot inside you darling,” I warned her. Even if she didn’t want me to I don’t think I could have pulled out. I wanted the pleasure of her pussy walls gripping my cock as I spewed my sperms into her.

“I’m going to come too, douse the fire in my pussy my love,” Bavani gave me the go ahead.

Our movements became frenzied. Our embrace frantic. We automatically knew the only way to suppress out roar of unbridled joy was to lock lips. Both our bodies shuddered violently as we reached a mind-blowing orgasm. The feeling of ecstasy surged through our bodies … on .. on .. and on. Our kiss went on and on and on. The first time we both were reaching the peak of pleasure at the same time. The first of the many times it is going to happen in the future. I had succeeded where even I didn’t have much hope in the beginning. I had seduced the wife while the husband had tried as much as he could to prevent it. In just one day I had been able to make a woman cheat on her husband as I robbed her of her chastity. My cock had still not lost its erection as it basked in the warm liquid of our mutual release.    
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
superb!!!, mindblowing.
Like Reply
excellent and mindblowing update....awaiting for more torrid session between the two....Bavani getting screwed beside her son makes it more kinky as the married female watches her husband but gives in to the carnal pleasure with her lover....hope to see also Bavani become a total slut with doing al sorts of kinky stuff with Vikram in the coming episodes
Like Reply
Really hot update. Looking forward to read what next? 
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
You are one of the best writer. I have read your other stories and they are simply awesome. Hoping same master content in this as well. All the best.
Like Reply
I hope this is not end as erotic coupling
I hope to see some drama as husband found out and aftermath of this incident

Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
(17-07-2023, 06:34 PM)kumar77717 Wrote: superb!!!, mindblowing.
Thank you bro
(18-07-2023, 01:26 AM)Mehndi 99 Wrote: excellent and mindblowing update....awaiting for more torrid session between the two....Bavani getting screwed beside her son makes it more kinky as the married female watches her husband but gives in to the carnal pleasure with her lover....hope to see also Bavani become a total slut with doing al sorts of kinky stuff with Vikram in the coming episodes
Yes, their sexual liaison will continue as they explore erotic pleasures together. Vikram would help to bring out her sexuality.
(18-07-2023, 05:05 AM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: Really hot update. Looking forward to read what next? 
Thank you. Episodes would come as fast as I can possibly write. 
(18-07-2023, 09:02 PM)Ajay Kailash Wrote: Awesome
Thanks
(19-07-2023, 10:51 AM)hero123p Wrote: You are one of the best writer. I have read your other stories and they are simply awesome. Hoping same master content in this as well. All the best.
Thank you very much. Glad my other stories were also to your liking. This story has some way to go. 
(19-07-2023, 01:10 PM)fasterboy Wrote: I hope this is not end as erotic coupling
I hope to see some drama as husband found out and aftermath of this incident
Nope this will not be the end. This would be the beginning of a torrid affair between the two along with the complications that such an affair would bring.
(19-07-2023, 01:13 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Superb update

Thank you
Like Reply