Misc. Erotica The Singapore Tailors (COMPLETED)
I quickly closed the door and started banging my head on the door cursing myself for cumming right in front of the old lady and not being able to hold on until the old lady left. I was totally eaten in shame. The towel fell on the floor leaving me naked, I picked up the towel and rushed to the shower. After the shower I came out wrapping the towel, and opened the wardrobe and to my disappointment there were only Mens ties lying around in the empty wardrobe. Suddenly, I could hear another man's voice, so I slowly opened the door to see who it was, and it was the old lady's auto driver's son. He was in his khaki shirt and a lungi, and I was surprised to see Prem clothed fully now. All of a sudden saying "Polise... Polise..." he began to run here and there and he looked towards the room I was in and began running towards my room, I quickly went inside the bathroom and closed the door as the old lady's son Krishna came inside the room and closed the door. I could hear the boot steps of the cops, "Where is he?" the cop asked, "who?" the old lady asked. "Your son, who bangd the school teacher," the cop shouted. "I don't know where he is, I work here," the old lady said. "My son is innocent," the old lady said. "His Auto is outside, where is he now?" the cop shouted. "What is in your hand? ...... cell phone? ......Call him now and tell that's the cop have left and it is safe to come ... Come on .. do it now" the cop said. Her son's phone rang and he picked it up immediately giving it no time to ring, the old lady said exactly the same thing the cop said. "I will come there mom," he said and switched off his phone. I thought of screaming to inform the cops that he is hiding here, but realizing my condition without my clothes, I stood in the bathroom thinking what to do. All of a sudden I could hear the sound of the tailoring machine, "whose Khaki dress are you stitching?" the cop asked. "It is my customer's, it is an emergency. They have to wear it for tomorrow's Republic Day parade," Prem said. "Oh then do it fast, don't worry about our presence," the cop said. "It is almost done, it will be ready in 30 minutes," Prem said. I ignored the fact that Prem is stitching my uniform and it will be ready in 30 minutes, the cop mind inside began plotting to nab this criminal inside the room. I took a deep breath and began to put into practice the training which I had acquired, and began to judge my strength and weakness and strength and weakness of the criminal's. My weakness is that I am unarmed, and I am not clothed enough and alone, thus I cannot scream, and even if I scream the criminal in a panic might attack him violently in panic. The criminal's weakness is everything, and he must certainly be unarmed and if he was armed he would have escaped, and now he cannot scream.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
While I was still in the bathroom planning how to nab this guy, the bunch of Men's ties in the wardrobe flashed in my mind. Idea!! I said to myself, I will come out of the bathroom and pounce upon him from behind, strangle his neck and drag him near the wardrobe, pick up the ties and tie his hands and legs and hand him over to the cops. With pin drop silence I opened the bathroom and ran a couple of steps to pounce on his back and strangle his neck and tie him up. My luck ran out as my towel gave way before I jumped on his back, and it fell on the floor, he quickly turned and caught my body naked and hugged me. He was too strong for me, I almost screamed for help, but I controlled myself realizing that I am naked and if the cops break the door they will see my naked body or he might hurt me or take me hostage. I was looking confused as I looked at him as he hugged me. "Who are you? Why did you jump on me? you tried to catch me and hand me over the cop right ? Tell me the truth?" he said. "Oh no.... if I wanted to get you caught by the cops, wouldn't I scream? Besides, this khaki shirt you are wearing made me think that you are a cop so I tried to jump on you to push you down and close your mouth," I said. "Why should you fear the cops?" He asked. "Good point,,...!" I said and paused. Saying "come on answer," he put his hand between my ass crack and gave a pinch, and bit my lips to stop making a sound. I held his face with my hands, "Look we both are in the same boat, even I am hiding from the cop, " I said. Saying "How?" he dropped me on the bed, and as I searched for a blanket to cover myself, there was no blanket at all, and he quickly took off his khaki shirt, pulled down his lungi along with his underwear, got naked and jumped and slept next to me. Saying "so why are you the cops searching you?" he slept on top of me and rolled over to make me sleep on top of him. "I am a prostitute, the cops came for the raid and escaped from the place and ran here and I requested the owner to help me use the bathroom and the cops came here so I hid inside the bathroom, and now I am top of you," I said and smiled at him.

Like Reply
"You are a beautiful whore, how much is your rate?" he asked, relaxing his body. I thought this was the right time to tie him up, so I quickly stood up and went to open the wardrobe. He quickly got up saying "hey come on, I am sorry for asking too straight a question, please don't get mad at me" and caught me from behind as I opened the door, before even touching my tie. Saying "hey come on, I am sorry," he held my waist and turned me to face him. "I am sorry, " he said again and looked into my eyes, "okay," I uttered and without my knowledge I smiled at him. Like as if he got the signal, he started kissing my lips, and offered my lips to be kissed by this criminal and reached my hand to grab the bunch of ties. The moment I touched the ties, he hugged me and lifted me and put me on bed, and when he did that the bunch of ties fell next to the bed. He slept on top of me and started kissing all over my face and I stretched my hand to reach for the tie, and the moment I touched the tie, he, with one gulp, sucked my left nipple making me drop the tie and hold his head and start enjoying. I began to moan softly as I was totally turned on, automatically my legs started to spread as his erect manhood brushed against my thighs. He went for the other boob, and started sucking it passionately, his expressions on his face made me go crazy and I started biting my lips too tight to stop me from moaning heavily. I could not believe the fact that a complete stranger and that too a criminal is enjoying my body, and it was totally turning me on, I began to get wet down there and it began to itch. Wasting no time, he rubbed his dick on my clit and looked at me and I began to blush and hold his face in my hand. Quickly he inserted his dick right inside my pussy and hugged me tight, and began kissing my lips. As we both were kissing each other, my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs wrapped around my waist. He began to push his dick inside my pussy slowly at first and increased the intensity and I started building up a huge orgasm, he broke the kiss and began to moan. I quickly held his head and began smooching his lips to stop his moans. He paused his thrust a bit breaking the smooch and smiled at me, "What?" I whispered, brushing his hair and with a smile. "I don't think you are a whore," He said. "Really? what makes you say that?" I said holding his face and planting a smooch on his lips. "Because you are enjoying a lot, most of the prostitutes don't. And, I am enjoying you a lot, it seems like I am lost," he said, squeezing my boobs. He smiled at me and I held his face and began smooching his lips, his dick which is inside my pussy was making me do all this. 

Like Reply
As I wrapped my arms around his neck and smooched his lips back, he started drilling me faster and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I, this time could not control any longer and he clenched his teeth and gave me heavy thrust. I could feel my orgasm building up and I am going to cum. As I smooched his lips to control the moans escaping from both of us, with one final push, he shot his man juice right inside my pussy as I came all over his cock. Saying "you are the best girl I have ever fucked," he collapsed over me. I reached for the tie next to the bed with my left hand and slowly lifted it. Saying "Relax okay?" I kissed his cheek, and he nodded okay resting on top of me. Putting his hands behind, I quickly tied his hands and pushed him away, and picking up another tie I tied his legs. I got up from the bed and wrapped the towel around my waist and went to the bathroom, pulled a bunch of toilet paper and came out. Wiping my pussy off his juices and mine "You were right, I am not a Prostitute. I am a cop," I said and opened the door gently to ask the cops to pass on my clothes. When I opened gently, "Uma, what are you doing there ?" My superior officer spotted me and she looked surprised. "Madam, I have got good news for you, please pass on my clothes" I said. Quickly the old lady picked up my black leggings and yellow tops and came running towards me, probably to check out if her son is okay, quickly my senior officer stopped her and pulled my my clothes from her hand and saying "take this old lady to our jeep," she said to the cops, and came towards me. She opened the door and came inside and quickly closed the door. As my senior officer handed my black leggings and yellow tops to me, I kept the yellow top on the table and started wearing my black leggings, of course without my panties inside. "Cop bitch, you completely deceived me," the criminal shouted. The cops outside the room started knocking the door "Madam, she has caught him? Open the door madam," the cops said. "Wait, she is changing her dress, shall open the door in a moment" my senior officer shouted, and she was proud of me. "How did you catch this bastard?" she asked as I was putting on my yellow top, and pulling the towel. 

Like Reply
"The bitch did not catch me, she lied to me that she is a prostitute and totally fooled me," he shouted. My senior officer gave a tight slap on his face and opened the door and the other cops came and arrested him, making him wear his lungi. "I am so proud of you Uma, I will recommend your name for the promotion," my senior officer said and we both came out of the room. A cop was holding Prem, "leave him, he is my brother, he helped me catch the rapist," I said. My senior officer thanked Prem. "Come Uma, I will drop you near your house, it is already late you must attend the Republic Day parade isn't it?" She said, "Sure Madam, I will collect my uniform and come," I said. Prem looked at the plastic cover with my stitched clothes inside and handed it over to me. "So all this while you were stitching your sister's uniform?" She asked. "Yes madam," Prem said and smiled at her. "Madam, you go down, I will have a word with my brother and come," I said and she went down. "I am sorry, he is a criminal, I had to do that," I said. Saying "You did your job Akka, I am proud of you," he hugged me, and I hugged him back. "Thank you Prem," I said and kissed his lips without my knowledge, and he started kissing my lips back, and he put his hands inside my black leggings and started squeezing my naked buttocks. As I closed my eyes and continued kissing his lips, he pulled out his right hand out and quickly inserted his right hand from the front and inserted it right inside my pussy, "aaaaaaaaaaaaah," I moaned, and at the same time "Umaaa," My senior officer called, and saying "coming Madam," I pulled out his finger from my wet pussy and his hand completely out of my black leggings, pushed him away and began to leave. Realizing I forgot to take my stitched clothes, I ran in again, but this time he grabbed me from behind and pushed me against the table, making me rest my chest on the table and offer my backside to him. Quickly, he pulled my black leggings down, lifted my tops and inserted his erect dick inside my pussy and began fucking me vigorously, and I started to moan. "Uma are you okay?.." my senior officer called me again, "aaaaah... Yaaaah madam, " I said, in extreme pleasure. Prem inserted his both hands under boobs and squeezed them and began fucking me even more vigorously, and I could not take it anymore, and I was about to cum. "Umaaaaaaa..." my senior officer shouted, and I neared a huge orgasm, and screaming "I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming," I came, and in seconds Prem shot his cum inside my pussy, and I quickly pushed him away, and pulled up my black leggings, grabbed the plastic cover with my stitched clothes in it and began to run. Saying "Akka, you forgot something," he showed me my red panties and white bra. Saying "thank you," I collected my red panties and white bra, and kissed his lips grabbing his hair behind with my left hand. As he placed my hand over my wet pussy, I slapped his hand away playfully breaking the smooch, and ran out of The Singapore Tailors.

----------The End----------

Regards 

Novelist Casanova
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Classics   Classics    Classics 

Must never be forgotten and hopefully future generations can read in their times
Like Reply
(26-11-2022, 02:01 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Classics   Classics    Classics 

Must never be forgotten and hopefully future generations can read in their times

Thank you so much brother. Lost so many stories on Xossip bro  Sad
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Awaiting mom seethu part 2
Very much in love with that story
Like Reply
(02-01-2023, 05:01 PM)Auntu Wrote: Awaiting mom seethu part 2
Very much in love with that story

Hopefully Soon  Smile
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Working on another... shall we posting it soon..
Like Reply
(23-06-2023, 01:18 PM)novelistcasanova Wrote: Working on another... shall we posting it soon..

Yeah bro post it as early as possible.
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 05:06 AM)novelistcasanova Wrote: Hopefully Soon  Smile

What about math teacher
Like Reply
(26-06-2023, 12:50 PM)zfucker Wrote: Yeah bro post it as early as possible.

Posting in on Saturday Bro...
Like Reply
(21-11-2022, 11:41 PM)novelistcasanova Wrote: "The bitch did not catch me, she lied to me that she is a prostitute and totally fooled me," he shouted. My senior officer gave a tight slap on his face and opened the door and the other cops came and arrested him, making him wear his lungi. "I am so proud of you Uma, I will recommend your name for the promotion," my senior officer said and we both came out of the room. A cop was holding Prem, "leave him, he is my brother, he helped me catch the rapist," I said. My senior officer thanked Prem. "Come Uma, I will drop you near your house, it is already late you must attend the Republic Day parade isn't it?" She said, "Sure Madam, I will collect my uniform and come," I said. Prem looked at the plastic cover with my stitched clothes inside and handed it over to me. "So all this while you were stitching your sister's uniform?" She asked. "Yes madam," Prem said and smiled at her. "Madam, you go down, I will have a word with my brother and come," I said and she went down. "I am sorry, he is a criminal, I had to do that," I said. Saying "You did your job Akka, I am proud of you," he hugged me, and I hugged him back. "Thank you Prem," I said and kissed his lips without my knowledge, and he started kissing my lips back, and he put his hands inside my black leggings and started squeezing my naked buttocks. As I closed my eyes and continued kissing his lips, he pulled out his right hand out and quickly inserted his right hand from the front and inserted it right inside my pussy, "aaaaaaaaaaaaah," I moaned, and at the same time "Umaaa," My senior officer called, and saying "coming Madam," I pulled out his finger from my wet pussy and his hand completely out of my black leggings, pushed him away and began to leave. Realizing I forgot to take my stitched clothes, I ran in again, but this time he grabbed me from behind and pushed me against the table, making me rest my chest on the table and offer my backside to him. Quickly, he pulled my black leggings down, lifted my tops and inserted his erect dick inside my pussy and began fucking me vigorously, and I started to moan. "Uma are you okay?.." my senior officer called me again, "aaaaah... Yaaaah madam, " I said, in extreme pleasure. Prem inserted his both hands under boobs and squeezed them and began fucking me even more vigorously, and I could not take it anymore, and I was about to cum. "Umaaaaaaa..." my senior officer shouted, and I neared a huge orgasm, and screaming "I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming," I came, and in seconds Prem shot his cum inside my pussy, and I quickly pushed him away, and pulled up my black leggings, grabbed the plastic cover with my stitched clothes in it and began to run. Saying "Akka, you forgot something," he showed me my red panties and white bra. Saying "thank you," I collected my red panties and white bra, and kissed his lips grabbing his hair behind with my left hand. As he placed my hand over my wet pussy, I slapped his hand away playfully breaking the smooch, and ran out of The Singapore Tailors.

----------The End----------

Regards 

Novelist Casanova

WoW WoW WoW
What a juicypussy story... thoroughly enjoyed handkneading through the pages!

You are such a wonderfully prolific writer, WONDER how many cups of your own love juice do you spill in  a day writing these lines?
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

Like Reply
(05-07-2023, 05:10 PM)BIRJO Wrote: WoW WoW WoW
What a juicypussy story... thoroughly enjoyed handkneading through the pages!

Thank you for the support, brother.  I appreciate it..  Namaskar I wrote this story a long time ago, during the Xossip Days for the Contest. Smile
Like Reply
(05-07-2023, 05:10 PM)BIRJO Wrote:
You are such a wonderfully prolific writer, WONDER how many cups of your own love juice do you spill in  a day writing these lines?

Thank you so much for the Support Brother... Namaskar .  Some of the things Authors don't reveal and one such thing is about the "Spills" Big Grin
Like Reply
Thank you
Like Reply
this is so hot story... thanks for sharing
Like Reply
Superb story
Like Reply
Masterpiece
Like Reply