Misc. Erotica The Singapore Tailors (COMPLETED)
[Image: Downloads1.jpg]

Date: 02 .10. 2014
Title: The Singapore Tailors
Word Count: 22,771
Written By:  Novelist Casanova

The Singapore Tailors 

"You must come in a new pair of Uniform Uma," was the order given to me by my senior officer. Yup, I am a cop. Landed in this profession not out of passion but out of circumstance. My name is Uma Devi, and 35 summers have passed since I was born. My husband was a cop too, my dad got me married to him keeping in mind about his steady income and his rank in the department, not even asking for my consent. He got me married to this man when I was still studying. He was just a complete stranger to me when he was in bed with me on our first night, probably that's how I could have gotten accustomed to f@cking complete strangers. He was involved in the encounter of Bullet Ravi, and later his men killed my husband and his constables. I had no job, and no money to survive, and I had no option but to join the cop Department, and take over his job, but not as an inspector, but as a Lady Constable.

I stand 5 foot 5 inches tall against gravity, with not that of an athletic body. But a neatly toned body, with 90 cm panties to hug to my neatly shaved privates, and a 36E Bra to secure my boobs. Coming back to the story, It was Republic day the next day, we had the last session of rehearsals, and I had my pants torn when I tried to stretch my leg, leaving me completely embarrassed. My senior officer ordered me to stitch a new uniform for Republic day, "Madam, my only pants are torn, madam, can I only get them stitched and wear them?" I asked her. "NO,.. you must get your new uniform stitched including your shirt. Since it is Republic Day" she ordered. "Yes Madam..!" I said and immediately came back home.

It was 7 in the evening, as soon as I went home, I quickly peeled off my sweaty clothes which were sticking on to me like another skin, and kicked it away and immediately went to take a bath. I felt so relieved taking a bath in the hot water. I came out with a towel wrapped around me and looked at the clock, it was 8 pm already. Cursing myself for taking too much time to take a bath, I quickly opened my cupboard wardrobe, and picked my red color panties and entered inside it, securing my private area tight. I took out my white bra and clasped it securely, and threw my wet towel away. I took out my first available yellow tops with slits on either side of my hip and black leggings and wore it.

There is one tailor I know who can stitch my uniform fast. I quickly took the khaki dress material and put it in one bag and bunched up the uniform I wore earlier in the day in another bag and ran out searching for an Auto. None of the speeding autos stopped, I had to forcibly go in front of the auto, stretch my hands to stop the auto. "Hey Lady, are you crazy, you could have been knocked down by my auto," he said. Showing my ID card, "Shut up, I am a cop. Take me immediately to Viveknagar. Now," I shouted. "But madam, there are two gas cylinders in the passenger seat madam, how can you sit?" he said in a polite tone knowing that I am a cop. "Move the cylinders aside, and make space for me to sit" I ordered. "I will try madam," he said and moved the two gas cylinders and made a small space for me to sit. I had two bags in my hand, a red one and a black one. The red one is with the dress material, and the black one with my old dress for measurement. I kept the black bag behind the passenger seat and kept one bag on my lap. The auto took off, and I got down there to find the tailor shop closed. I was helpless, I stood there with my hands on my hip. I have no one who can stitch uniforms for me in such a quick time other than the "Classic Tailors." When I turned back to look at the auto, that pervert was directly looking at my butt area where my chudi tops and leggings were caught between my ass crack. Quickly pulling my attire out of my ass crack, I gave him a disgusted look, he turned away. "120 Rs Madam" he said. "What?" I asked. "The auto fare," he replied.  “Wait wait wait.. drop me from the place where you picked me up," I said and he agreed.

While the auto was moving, I took out my phone, and called my best friend Neethi, she is my lucky charm.
Me: Neethi.
Neethi: Are you driving?
Me: Yeah, I am in Auto Neethi.
Neethi:Where are you going at this time?
Me: I need to stitch my uniform Neethi. I went to my regular Tailor, his shop was closed and Today we have the Republic Day parade, I dono what I am going to do. My superior office is definitely going to kill me for sure.
Neethi: "A friend in need is a friend indeed". She said and laughed.
Me: Not one more of your philosophies at this time girl. I need a Tailor now, and not a "Friend" okay?
Neethil: (Laughing) Relax.. you remember my little brother Prem.
Me: Of course I know, he is my sweetheart. I used to carry him all the time. I miss that little guy, it has been 10 years since I saw him.
Neethi: He is not that little guy anymore, He is 25 and has grown taller than me. He came back from Singapore last week.
Me: Really? What a pleasant surprise.
Neethi: Guess what, he has got gifts for you from Singapore.
Me: Oh my god..! He has not forgotten me.
Neethi: Yes dear.
Neethi: Where are you right now ?
Me: I am leaving Viveknagar now, and heading back to my house. I guess I am going to stitch my old torn uniform and wear it for tomorrow, thats the least I can do to avoid getting yelled at.
Neethi: You are not going to wear your torn pants okay.
Me: What do you mean?
Neethi: Now listen to me carefully. Prem has set up his own business along with his friend at Indiranagar, they call themselves "Singapore Tailors." Go there and get your uniform stitched, and your problem solved.
Me: Oh my god .. Neethi you are my Angel, (I said and started kissing my phone a zillion times, I stopped when the auto driver looked at me licking his lips).
Me: Auto, go to Indiranagar, I said, and he turned the auto towards there.
Me: I cant believe our Prem has grown to start up his own business.
Neethi: Alright, I will text you the exact address, after your work is done do let me know. I have to clean some utensils now.
Me: Thank you so much Neethi. Love you da..
Neethi: Love you too dear.
Me: Bye.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I got the exact address as an SMS from Neethi, and I got down from the Auto paying the Auto driver. There I stood with a cover in my hand, right in front of the "Singapore Tailors," the shop was on the third floor of the building. I took the lift to reach the shop, the lift opened and I entered inside the "Singapore Tailors" Shop. There was no one in the shop except an old woman who was arranging the clothes. "Who is this? customer?" she asked. "Where is Prem, I am his sister," I said. "Prem sir has gone down to send off someone, he will be back soon, please have a seat." the old lady offered a plastic chair to sit on. While I was sitting, I was looking around to find a lot of designer clothing, and decided to have a look until Prem comes. I asked her to show me a few of the designer clothing. There was one piece of clothing which caught my eye, it was on the top shelf, so I asked the old lady to show it to me. "I have severe back pain dear, I can't climb, the office boy has left home already, it's only me here," she said. I was cursing myself for asking her to do that. Saying "But don't worry Dear, I won't disappoint you," she tried to get on the table. "No no no.. please I will take it myself," I said and quickly kept one leg on the plastic chair, another leg on the table and then stood firm on the table. "Thank you so much dear," the old lady said. "Its okay Madam," I said, smiling. "You are so sweet.." she said. She seemed a bit too sweet to me. To divert her flattery, I pulled out a skirt from there, and kept it near my hip and asked "how does it look," She smiled and said "For your beautiful body, every other outfit here would suit you dear. You must start wearing Sareees regularly to...'' before she could complete her sentence, a hand grabbed my left ass cheek and completely squeezed it and a finger nudged my pussy, leaving me completely unstable and jumping from the table. To avoid falling on the flood, I wrapped my legs around the person who pinched my ass cheek, and hugged him tight. He too hugged me tight, placed me on the table and started kissing all over my face "I miss you so much Akka," he screamed. I understood it was Prem, I was caught in a very uncomfortable place, there I was on the table, with my legs spread wide, and this guy Prem top of me kissing all over my face, and his dick kissing my pussy over my thin panties and leggings, like a natural position. Not to mention, my boobs were totally squashed against his chest.

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
I was not in the position to create a scene, or push him away, and I don't want to spoil his brotherly love for me (?). His dick was hitting my clit and with every moment, was rubbing my clit turning me on. Holding his face in my hand "You liar, you never missed me." I said. Since his lips were close to mine, he gave a peck on my lips and said "I missed you so much Akka(Elder Sister)." Saying "I too missed you so much darling," I hugged him tight, and started kissing him passionately, and he was moving his dick all over my clit leaving me wet down there with my juices. "Shall I prepare some juice sir?" the old lady interrupted, and he broke the kiss, and got up from me. "Yeah Lakshmi ma, get me an apple Juice, and for you Akka?" he turned towards me and asked. I was trying to get up, his dry humping had pulled my legging lower exposing my panties elastic and my entire navel area. I woke up to sit covering my exposed area. I must start acting casual and normal, I was saying to myself. "For you Akka ?" he asked, without knowing how to react "What?" I asked. "I am taking Apple Juice, and what about you ?" he asked. "Get me the same Madam," I said and got down from the table.
Like Reply
"You have not changed a bit Akka, look at you. You look as young as you were when I met you the last time." he said. "You were like this much, when I last saw you" I said indicating to my chest height. He looked straight at my boobs, "Don't look there...Shameless.." I said and slapped on his face gently and we both laughed. The old lady came towards us with two glasses of Apple juice. "Lakshmi ma, this is my favorite sister," he told the old lady and wrapped his left arm around my waist. I smiled at her and she too smiled. Instantly I thought, before she could get me wrong, perhaps this is the right time to justify my act of kissing Prem on his lips passionately hugging him tight, ignoring her presence as "casual." saying "this is my favorite brother Lakshmi ma," I put my right hand over Prem's shoulders, placed my left hand on Prem's right cheeks, pulled his face towards me and gave a tight kiss "Mmmmmmmah." on his left cheek and he hugged me tight, and we we both looked at Lakshmi and flashed our Close-Up smile. "You both look like more of a lovers than siblings," Lakshmi said and handed over the Apple juice to us. Me and Prem laughed along with Lakshmi, broke the hug and took Apple juices one each. "It's a compliment to you Akka, from Lakshmi ma" Prem said. "Really?" I exclaimed with a smile. "Yeah, she thinks you look younger than me, like my girlfriend." Prem said. "Thank you Lakshmi ma," I said. She smiled at me. "She is a cop, and that's how she has maintained this terrific shape," Prem said. "Aaah... I thought so....Prem, before you came inside our shop, she wanted to get that garment from the top shelf, like a lightening she got on to the table and took it out. I was surprised to see her speed," Lakshmi said. Having a sip at the Apple juice, with the juice foam still on my upper lips, I said "That's part of our training Lakshmi ma, to be quick." Prem with his index finger, wiped the juice form from my lips and licked it all looking at me.

Like Reply
"You came her to buy skirts dear?" Lakshmi asked while I was still gulping my apple juice, saying "Hmmm... yeah " I kept the juice on the table. Prem reached his fingers again to wipe the juice foam from my lips, I saw that and gently bit his finger" "Ooouch.." he screamed. I licked all the juice foam and said "I almost forgot the reason why I came here, thank you Lakshmi ma, for reminding me. Prem, I have Republic Day parade Tomorrow, I have to neatly dress in the cop attire, I happened to stitch my uniform at "Classic Tailors" regularly, today when I went there it was closed. You are my only option, please help your sister darling." I said holding his hands with a pleading look. "Stitching here is going to cost you, you can't afford," he said and smiled. Lakshmi took the dress material from the cover and spread it on the table. I know he will do it for me, and wants to play with me, so I decided to play along. He was trying to go away with a smile on his face. I ran to him holding this both cheeks "Please da, am I not you sweet sister..? haan haan.." I pleaded. He was just smiling and looking other way around. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave a kiss on his cheek "Please da.." I said. He put his arms around my hips and hugged me tight. I looked into his eyes and he looked in to mine, I slanted my head sideways, closing my eyes, I gave a tight kiss on his lips, "Now...?" I asked wetting my lips. Looking my lips, "not enough," he said and smiled. "You naughty rascal," I said with a smile and started kissing his lips passionately, and he was enjoying and his little moans were turning me on. He hugged me tighter and lifted me in the air.

Like Reply
I was getting turned on, it has been ages since I have kissed a man like this. For a brief moment, I lost control and arched my head backwards, letting him kiss all over my neck. He went further down kissing my cleavage, I held his head and started kissing his lips, this time we both took time enjoying each other's lips.  What I failed to notice was, he had lifted my tops exposing my hips region. I broke the kiss saying "Enough now,.. now stitch my uniform like a good boy ...okay?" "Just one more kiss... only one .." he pleaded. " Promise me you are going to stitch it after that.." I said. "Promise,..!" he said. Pinching his both cheeks saying "You are such a naughty kid, you know that?" he smiled, and lifted me wrapping his left hand around my hip while his other hand was free, and wrapped my arms around his neck getting ready to kiss him; with my legs in the air slightly spread. I wanted him to remember this kiss for his lifetime, and stitch my uniform after that. "Close your eyes," I said and he did. I took my lips to his and started kissing his lips, and he seemed to be enjoying it and started eating my lips with heavy moans. I was just carried away and surrendered to him, and started enjoying the kiss. All sorts of thoughts were going on in my mind, especially my first kiss from my Maths teacher. When he took me to the empty staff room when I flunked in Maths, promised me that if I showed my panties which I wearing and gave a kiss on his, he would make me pass. Where I sheepishly lifted my skirt slowly with tons of fear and excitement, looking into his eyes flashing out my red panties which was covering my front side, and in a shock seeing Maths sir pulling his tool out and masturbating looking at my striptease. And when I pulled down the skirt covering my panties and how he made me lift my skirt again exposing my firm ass to him. He made me peel off my red panties off my body and place it on the table where he was sitting, and he took my red panties in hand and squeezed it with his right hand and sniffed it, making me cover my face with my hands in shame. With his both hands he pulled my hands away, and pulled me close to him and placed his hands on my pantyless butt cheeks and started squeezing it. "I am going to pass you if you kiss me now," he said "Promise sir ?" I asked innocently. "Promise.!" he said and I put both my arms around his shoulder while he was seated on the chair, and took my lips close to his lips and gave a peck on his lips "enough sir?" I asked. "Short kisses less marks, long kisses more marks," he said, smiling. "Sir, you are so bad sir," I said smiling back at him, "Quick, my lips are waiting... if you stop in the middle, you will fail" he said pinching my ass cheek. "Ouch.." I yelped, and with both smiled, "come on.." he said. I was ready for the big marks, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and started kissing his lips. What I failed to notice was, while my hands were busy hugging him and lips were busy sucking his lips, he had slid both his hands under my skirt cajoling my naked pantyless buttocks. I was quick to react, I pulled my arms around his neck and placed it right above my skirt, holding him from getting to my danger area, and keeping in mind not to break the kiss in the middle to lose my marks. I was already wet down there, his hands were strong, his left hand slid right between my ass crack, tears were rolling from my eyes, and I was still kissing his lips. The moment his left hand little finger slid further and went inside my pussy, I yelped, pushed Maths sir and ran away from the room.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Like a De Ja Vu, while I surrendered my lips and my body completely to Prem, and my juices oozing all over my panties, Prem placed his right hand which is free right on my ass over my leggings and started mauling my ass. All my body to react was wiggle my ass, I completely failed to think about Prem's plans. While I was completely lost to his kiss, in a flash, slid his hand inside my leggings and panties and inserted his finger deep inside my already wet pussy.

I wasn't sure what to do, my already surrendered body was aching for pleasure, but my mind took over, and pushed him away. What embarrassed me the most was, Prem was licking the finger that went inside my pussy, "You Dirty Cow," I grinned as I began adjusting my panties and leggings. "What is the sound?" the old lady from the other room came out asking. "Nothing Lakshmi ma, it's just ..." my voice trailed, having nothing to say. Prem was still closing his eyes and licking the finger which went inside my moist pussy. The school girlish Uma inside me was dying to pounce on him and suck the tongue which is tasting my girl juice, "Why are you licking your finger like that, as if licking honey," Lakshmi said laughing at Prem, "what is it?" she asked. "It is tastier than the honey Lakshmi ma, you wouldn't know. I have taken this honey out, digging inside the middle of a flower," he said looking at my eyes, I was dying in shame. "Well, what is it, tell me...?" To cut her off from further exploring the 1-crore rupee question, "Prem, are you going to help me stitch my uniform or not... go... I am leaving ...," I said and walked towards the table and grabbed my plastic bag, and started walking towards the exit door. 
Like Reply
He came running behind me and hugged me from behind "Cool Akka...I was just playing with you," he said and gave a kiss on the right side of my neck, while his hands were hugging me from behind and roaming all over my navel and leggings elastic. Then what..! Tomorrow morning I have the Republic Day parade, I have to be there at 5:00 in the morning, it's already 9 pm now, and I won't even get Auto rickshaw to go back home now, and the worst part is, you are not helping me. I came here because you were my only hope. You have no love for me? " I asked, while his hands were busy roaming all over my hips and over my leggings. Hugging me right, and gradually thrusting his dick right on my ass crack from behind, and kissing my neck, "Akka... I love you sooooo much..!" he said and continued "Just relax, I am there for you.. I will make sure by tomorrow morning, you will have a neatly stitched cop Uniform on your bed, and you will reach home safe tonight." he said and turned me around holding my hips. "Promise?" I asked with a smile on my face. He gave a kiss on my forehead and said "Promise." I felt so happy and relieved. Now let's get started, he said and took me towards the table, and I followed him along with the plastic cover which was in my hand.

"Now lets get professional, give me the dress material," he asked securing the measurement tape around his neck. I handed the red color plastic bag with my dress material in it. He looked like a very experienced tailor, "Prem, you look so like an experienced tailor," I said and started admiring him. He just smiled and said "I am a Perfectionist... you want me to stitch both shirts and pants for you?" he asked. "Oh shit...!!" I said standing there smashing my head with my right hand. "Are you alright? Is something wrong?” he asked. "Prem, I did such a bad bad thing, I had two plastic bags in my hand, one bag is the red one with the new dress material, and another is the black one with the old uniform which I wore yesterday," I was saying. "So...?" he paused me in the middle. "I kept that black bag behind the auto seat since there was no place in the auto, and when I got down from the auto I forgot to take it back Prem," I said. "Those are torn old clothes, and why are you worried about that?" he asked. "Without that uniform set how are you going to measure and stitch it with the same measurement ?" I asked with my hands on my hips. To that, Prem and the old lady started laughing. "Was that a dumb question?" I was asking myself. "Dear... You see something around his neck ? it is called the measuring tape," the old lady said and they both laughed. I looked puzzled, and did not know what to say. "Relax okay?” He said.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Do you wear your Bra and Panties usually?" he asked. I was shocked by his straight question. "Excuse me ?" was my response. "I said, do you wear your Bra and Panties usually?'' His words sounded bold, Both were looking at me as if they were looking at me like an old village lady who has never heard of Bra or Panties before. "I wear my Bra all the time, while in Uniform, and only when I go to bed, I remove my Bra. I usually wear my Panties all the time and I don't wear my panties only when I am in saree, even if I had mistakenly worn my Panties under my petticoat, I would peel my Panties off, I like it that way," I said and tittered. They both looked at each other, "I think she did not understand what you asked Prem sir," the old lady said. "I will make her understand Prem sir, she told Prem and came towards me and "Dear, look, he will take measurements by himself," the old lady said. "He will only measure you up or rather anyone up, only if they are in their Bra and Panties. He wanted to make sure you are wearing your Bra and Panties even now," she said. "What ? he is going to measure me up only in my Bra and Panties ?" I said and deep in my mind I was kind of excited. "Don't worry Dear, it's going to be just fine ....it's just me and him here," the old lady said and we walked towards him. "Akka, I already know you are wearing your Panties inside, are you wearing your Bra?" he asked. I was blushing and was excited to be in just my Bra and Panties right in front of him, he laughed "What? tell me," yeah I am wearing. "Prem sir, finish it quickly, I have to go home early, it is already raining outside all of a sudden," the old lady said. He nodded okay to the old lady and saying "Quick Akka, get off your tops and leggings." he said. "Haan, Prem.. just a request, don't get me wrong... I am feeling a little uneasy, I have not gotten into just my Bra and Panties like this to a tailor before..." my voice trailed seeing his face turning red "so what I can do is, I will remove my tops when you take measurement for my shirt, and remove me leggings and wear my tops when you take measurement for my pant..is it okay?" I asked and smiled at him. He showed me a thumbs up and smiled at me. I quickly, holding his shirt pulled him close to me and gave a kiss on his cheeks saying "Chweeet brother." "Okay, let's finish this off quickly, take off your tops." he said.

Like Reply
To be honest, I was actually excited and turned on, so I decided to tease Prem and enjoy the session. I smiled at him and tried to pull my tops slowly and flashed my white bra, Prem began biting his lips. "Do you do this to all the women who come here?" I asked smiling and was trying to pull my tops off me, eventually the tops came right at my neck region. Before I could even remove it, saying "wow.. look at that beauty Lakshmi ma," he came directly at me and hugged me gave a kiss on my cleavage, while my yellow tops were struggling to come out of my face. I removed it off quickly to find Prem hugging me and kissing the portions of my boobs which are not covered by my Bra. Before I could react, "this is the first time I am seeing her in Bra Lakshmi ma," he told the old woman. She smiled, after a brief moment, "Oh dear... I almost forgot, you guy carry on .. I will be right back," she said and began to leave. While Prem was still hugging me, my cell phone rang, the old lady collected the my yellow tops from me and handed my phone to me, and it was my superior officer, "Hello Uma,.." my superior started speaking, and I could see the old lady taking my tops along with her, I was not in the position to stop her. She must have been forgetful and taken my yellow tops along with her. "Uma,.. are you there?" my superior officer said, Yeah ... "Madam.. tell me ...." I responded and she continued with the conversation, as usual all my answers were "Hmmm..." Yeah... Madm.." My superior officer has this habit of talking over the phone with me for a long time without out giving time for us to talk back, she is very demanding, and always wants people to listen, I knew this conversation is going to be long, but I have to wait until she runs out of words and hangs up the call. While I continued the conversation,

While the phone conversation continued, what I failed to notice was, I was just in my Bra and my tight leggings walking around the room. I was looking at the life size mirror and admiring my well toned body and continuing the phone conversation. Prem looked at me and showed me his watch indicating its getting late. I showed two fingers to him, indicating just two minutes Prem, and called him towards me, and gave a kiss on his lips and whispered "just 2 minutes." That kiss was like a signal to him, and it grasped his opportunity, placing his hands over my hips, he started kissing my neck, I was on the phone and brushed his hair and smiled at him. He did not want this opportunity to slip away. While his fingers were roaming all over my back, I was getting turned on, and I could feel the itch between my legs. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head towards mine and gave a kiss on his lips and continued the phone conversation. I gave him a wink, he smiled at me and slowly unhooked my bra strap from behind, leaving my boobs dangling, I quickly held my bra from exposing my tits. He quickly lifted me, carried me and placed me on the table, I could not guess what he was up to. He pulled my Bra off my body, leaving my boobs naked, leaving me in utter shock. I covered my boobs with my right hand and continued the phone conversation with my left hand. He was admiring my body from head to toe and slept next to me on the table. He slowly lifted my left hand and took his lips close to my nipple. Watching his lips close to my nipple itself was sending shocks to my body, I was breathing heavily, and the moment he sucked my nipple, I bit my lips and started moaning. I hung the phone and threw it away. He was enjoying my boobs, mauling one with his right hand and sucking the other, taking all his time. I kissed his forehead and placed my hand on the back of his head pressing it against my boobs. "I love you Prem," I said and held his face and kissed his forehead. He turned on and slept over me while I spread my legs wide to accommodate his tool. We both hugged each other, he was on top of me. "Akka, you know how many years I have craved for this very moment," he said. I brushed her hair and smiled. "Every time you used to come to our house, I tried to lift you, remember ?" he asked. "Yeah .. I remember, you used to be shorter than me, you were trying so hard to lift me, ha ha ha .. good memories," I laughed. Saying "I used to lift you because....." he slid his hand inside my leggings and panties, and right between my ass crack, reaching his middle finger right through my already wet pussy. Almost instantly, my left hand went right inside my leggings and panties, and caught his wet finger full of my juices.
Like Reply
I heard the door knock, "Someone is coming Prem," I panicked. "Don't worry, it's Lakshmi ma..." he said and continued gliding his middle finger inside my pussy, making it more wet. I did not know how to react, but was getting a feeling that I am nearing an orgasm. He was digging his middle finger further deep inside my pussy. I heard the door knock again, I quickly pulled my hand out which was inside my panties, and gave a smooch on his lips saying "we will do it later, I promise." I gently pushed him. "Okay.. Later.. But before that I want to give you a quick kiss on your pussy, okay?" he said. "Oh my god.. no no no... later later..." I said in a hurry to get up from the table. He pulled out his finger from my pussy, and placed his both hands on my shoulders to stop me from getting up. "Just one kiss there, only one, then you are free to go," he said and placed his both hands on my naked boobs and gently squeezed them, leaving me biting my lips in pleasure. He bent down and gave a kiss right between my boobs making me moan, and grabbed his hair. I heard the door knock again, I pulled his head close to my face, and gave a kiss to his lips, and said "One one kiss down there okay?" I said in a gentle tone, "Okay," he smiled and inserted his wet middle finger which was inside my pussy with all my juices moments back into my mouth and placed it right on my tongue. Closing my eyes shut, I grabbed his finger with my lips and started sucking it and was enjoying the feel of it. He quickly got down from the table while his finger was still in my mouth. I heard the door knock again, pulled his finger out of my mouth, and before I could react anything "Come on quick, pull you leggings and panties down, let's make it fast," he hurried. "Fast what?” I said “Later na ?" I quizzed. "Come on Akka, forgot about the quick kiss down there?" he asked. "You naughty, I thought you forgot about it," I said and took his right hand which tweaked my nipple, and gave it a bite. Ouch.. came the sound out of him. Saying "Alright make it quick okay," I arched my hips in the air, reached for the elastic of my black leggings, and pulled it down till my knees, exposing my red panties. He was ogling the area which my red panties had covered, and when I arched my hips again in the air to grip the elastic of my red panties to pull it down, he quickly put his right hand inside my red panties and placed it right on my pussy giving it a hard rub over my clit, making me land my hips hard on the table, breathing heavily in pleasure. There I was, lying flat on the table, with my exposed breasts, and my leggings pulled down till my knees, and his right inside my panties, and every rub of his hand over my clit was leaving me moaning. "This is not fair Prem, take your hand out," I said moaning, almost lost in some other world. "Remove your panties Akka, quick," he said and placed his left hand on my boobs and squeezed and sucked my nipples. My body was reacting to it, and I was losing control of myself and was getting ready for an orgasm, "I can't pull out my panties Prem, you do it yourself," I choked. He gave a kiss on my lips and went towards my hips, placed his both hands on either side of my panties elastic and pulled it out slowly making me automatically lift my hips. He straightened my left up in the air with my toes facing the ceiling, he bent down and gave one strong lick to my entire love hole and the clit, leaving my moaning in excitement, and before I could react to it, he inserted his middle finger inside and started stroking it hard making me scream in pleasure and pain, and I was already nearing to orgasm, he fingers were going back and forth faster. "Madam are you there ?" a voice came to the door, his strokes intensified; turned my head and bit my biceps region, screaming on top of my voice "I cumming......!" and came all over his fingers leaving a big sigh of relief.

Like Reply
I heard the door knock again, "come on Madam, it's raining outside," the voice came again from the outside. Why isn't she calling Prem's name and only mine, I said to myself, and realizing that even if she calls our Prem's name, I am the one who is naked out here, and I am the one who has got to cover me up. "I am coming, Lakshmi," I screamed, and I quickly rolled down from the table to put back my clothes. I tried to quickly pull up my panties, and to my horror, Prem held me from behind and inserted his finger inside my pussy from my ass, this time my pussy has become more sensitive. But I somehow managed to push him aside, quickly pulled up my red panties, and my black leggings, and was searching for my yellow top everywhere, covering my boobs with one hand and searching here and there with another. After realizing while I was on the phone, the old lady had taken my yellow tops along with her, I stood right there with a palm on my forehead. I heard another knock on the door, "I am going to open the door," Prem said. Realizing my semi nude state, "Wait.. wait.. wait.. " I said and took out my while Bra, and quickly wore it, clasping my bra hook from behind, I ran towards the door. When I opened the door, the poor old lady looked thoroughly drenched in the rain, "Oh My God.....! I am so sorry Lakshmi Ma," I empathized, and felt sorry for the poor old lady. She pushed the door open, without even talking to me, with all the wet clothes in her hands. I followed her inside holding my palms together in guilt. When I struggled to even speak to her, "the rain is heavy and it is pouring outside, how are you going to go home dear, I am worried about you," she said in a melting tone. I felt so much love in her words. Awww... I hugged her tight and gave her a kiss on her cheeks, "I will wait till the rain stops Lakshmi ma," I said. "I stay just a couple of yards from this building, you can stay with me if you want tonight and go home in the morning," she said. "Thanks, Lakshmi ma, you are so kind, I wish I could, but I have this Republic Day Parade tomorrow, I have to be at the Grounds as early as 5:30 in the morning in my new uniform," I said. "Finished with your measurements right?" she asked. It was like someone hit me on my head, "Not yet Lakshmi ma," I said scratching my head. "It was like almost 1 hour since I went out and still you haven't finished with the measurement?" she asked. I looked at Prem, he walked towards me, wrapped his right hand around my hips, "Well, it has been a long time since I have met my sweet sister Lakshmi ma," he said and gave a kiss on my left cheek, and I fake a smiled at her, "We were just talking about the wonderful day we spend together Lakshmi ma," he said, inserted his finger inside my navel and tickled me. "I missed my sister so much Lakshmi ma," he said and hugged me while I was only in my bra and leggings. She smiled at us, "I am totally drenched now, and let me go change. You tops got wet too dear, while I was outside, shall I put them under the fan so that it gets dried before you leave home okay?" he said. "Thank you so much Lakshmi ma, and sorry for opening the door late okay, I love you," I said while I was watching her leave the room.

Like Reply
Meanwhile, my hands were wrapped around his neck and his hands were wrapped around my hips, I did not understand how it happened. "Prem, please take the measurement fast, I have to get some sleep as soon as I get back home, and get to the Republic Parade fresh," I said. My boobs were crushing against his chest, and he was rubbing them with his chest, he did not respond to me. He just slanted his head towards my neck and started licking my neck, I was actually getting turned on, my body was actually aching for sex, its has been so many months since I had sex. To be precise, it was 7 months back, during my Hockey practice session.

I play Hockey for my department, and I was very athletic and very quick. The hockey stadium used to be empty all the time during the practice sessions, except the players. I used to wear a T-shirt and shorts jersey, that was my Hockey Uniform, and of course I used to wear my panties under my shorts and bra under my T-shirt. Our coach who was in his 50s used to be so proud of me, because I was very quick, I was better than other girls. They used to be so jealous of me, and every time I scored a goal during the practice session, the coach used to get so excited and run at me and hug me, leaving other girls jealous. I used to enjoy the look of these girls, and used to go hug him back. While hugging he has this habit of roaming his hands all over my back tracing my bra, and placing his hands on my buttocks, tracing my panties, usually I do not mind. The same thing happened on that day too, I scored a goal, he came running at me, and I went running at him too looking at other girls for a blink of a second. He hugged me saying "great one dear," and I hugged him back saying "thanks sir." He roamed his hands all over my back tracing my Bra, "dear, you are wearing Bra inside today rite?" he asked, and hugged me tighter, "Yes sir, I am wearing my Bra inside," I said still hugging him. He moved his hands down to my buttocks, and placed his both hands over my buttocks, "and, you are wearing your Panties too?" he asked, and before I could says yes "Mmm... very tight butt dear, no wonder you are athletic," he said and mauled my butt for a couple of seconds tugging my panties right between my ass crack and I between I uttered a thinks without my knowledge. He gave a kiss on my lips, and before I could say anything, he pulled out his whistle hanging in his neck, and blew it. "Ready.. ready..." he shouted and gave a pat on my buttocks, as a sign of appreciating me. I ran adjusting my panties which were tugged right between my ass crack.
Like Reply
After the match, all the girls went to the dressing room, to get dressed and return to another round of practice in the evening. We changed into my cop uniform, so did the other girls. The coach came to our dressing room, he blew the whistle and said "I am so happy with your practice today, and you all gave your 100% today, I would like to congratulate you guys for that. "Uma...Where is she?" he called out my name, I raised my hand. Looking at me, "you all must learn from Uma, just watch how she plays and learn from her," he said. Those girls were so jealous of me, "Come here Uma ..." he called me. I went and stood next to him, he put his hand on my shoulders and continued his speech "Look at Uma, as a captain she is leading you all by example. What he did in the middle was he slid his left hand down and placed it right on my left boobs, I was beginning to get nervous, I could see a couple of girls looking directly at his hand which was on my boobs. His palm was rubbing gently over my nipple causing it to harden, and it jutted against my bra and shirt. I was actually getting turned on, I looked at his face, he looked very professional and spoke to everyone with his motivational words. "Thank you all, you may leave now, and return in the evening at sharp 5:00 PM for the final practice session." he said and listening to it everybody left quietly, and I was watching the last girl who closed the door and left. With his left hand still on my shoulders touching my left boobs, he looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back. Saying "I am so proud of you Uma," he hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks. I kissed him back on his cheeks saying "Thank you so much sir, we will win the match this time." He broke the hug, and holding my hands he said "I know we will Uma, but I am worried about other girls, and I really don't know how you are going to manage other girls, I am worried about you Uma," making his face sad. I held his face in my hands and said "Don't worry sir, I don't want you to look sad, just smile" and pinched both of his cheeks. He laughed with me. "None of the girls were properly dressed, Uma, did not notice that ?" he asked. "Yeah sir, I too noticed that, they were all looking like school girls, I was trying to bring it to your notice," I said in a complaining tone. "Yeah Uma, I am not going to let my team look like some cheap school girl team," he said and continued "Uma, did you observe me today, I hugged you when you scored the goal?" he asked. "Yeah sir, you did that because you were happy with the goal," I said and smiled. "No way Uma! ... I am very professional when it comes to observing my players on the field," he was saying. I was looking puzzled. "The first and basic thing I want my players to be is properly dressed, starting from the basics from whether they are wearing their undergarments or not." hmmm, I nodded. "I don't want my players to run around with their undergarments with their breasts jiggling around making them lose their speed while running, you know what I mean?" he asked. "Oh okay... sir..now I got it," I said.

Like Reply
"Today, while you were playing, you were running all over the field, I could clearly see that your boobs were dangling around, and your buttocks swaying," he said. I was blushing. He smiled at me and continued, "I thought of immediately calling you to the dressing room to find out if you are wearing your Bra and Panties or not. Since you looked so much involved in the game I did not want to disturb you. At the right moment, you scored a goal, and you were jumping in happiness. Looking at your bouncing boobs, I thought it was the right time for me to check whether you are wearing your Bra and Panties or not. You ran towards me, and I ran towards you and hugged you and immediately placed my hands on your back and when I traced my hands there, I found out that you were wearing your bra inside." I was feeling embarrassed and blushing at his narration, and buried my face in my hands in shame. He grabbed out my hands from my face, and holding my hands, he was watching me blush. He smiled at me and pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight, leaving me completely unaware what to react. Saying "to see if you are wearing your panties inside, I placed my hands on your buttocks," he grabbed my butt and started squeezing it, and I hugged him tighter and lost in my world for a while. "You have a beautiful ass Uma," he said. I could not hear what he said "What sir?" I said with a little moan, freeing myself from him. Pinching my both cheeks, "I said, you have a beautiful Ass," he said. All I could do was blush, "You are so naughty, sir" I said. He tickled my hips, and I felt ticklish and was trying to run out of there. He quickly grabbed my hips, pulled my shirt which was tucked inside my pants, and exposed my navel and started kissing my navel. When he tried to unbuckle my belt, my girlish nature pushed him away from me and ran out of the dressing room.

"Hey...Uma.. don't be late for the practice in the evening, come 1 hour earlier than others, I have to give you some personal instructions okay?.." he said. I turned to look at him and said "Sure sir," he smiled and I smiled at him and I left the place.
Like Reply
It was evening at the Station, as I sat in my seat thinking about how my coach fondled my body, kissed my navel, and groped every part of my body he could, and how he turned me on, my panties began getting wet. Just then I thought of going to the dormitory which was on the terrace for us ladies to change our clothes and leave for practice, my senior office came in, leaving me surprised and stood up from my chair to salute her. She had brought her son Vijay along with her, I know him as her son, and he is studying 10th standard. To make her feel happy, I most of the time try to play with him, she likes me for that. She looked very serious this time, as she walked in yelling at everyone, she passed my table without even looking at me, and her son followed her with a sad face. I held his hand and asked "Vijay, what happened dear, you look sad," he looked at me and recognizing who I am. "Hi Uma aunty... " he said and before he could complete this sentence, "Vijay...!" he heard the voice of his mother and he went inside her room. After a couple of minutes, she called out my name "Umaa..!" and I went inside. "Close the door and sit down, Uma," she said. I latched the door and sat next to Vijay, opposite to Madam. "Sorry Uma, I had to act a little tough when I entered inside, you know if I was sweet to them, they would try to take advantage of it. You understand right?" she said and smiled at him. "I understand Madam," I smiled. "How is your practice going? " she asked. Immediately my coach came to mind and my thoughts went to how he smooched my lips and fondled my body, "Umaaa... !" she called and I came back to reality, "I said, '' How is your practice going?" madam said. "Really good Madam, really enjoying it," I said and smiled. "Your hockey coach called me in the morning and told me that you have got wonderful talent, this that, and all the praises," she smiled when she told that. When she smiles, it means that she is in a good mood. I was blushing thinking about my coach's praises "He says you are definitely going to win Cup for us. I was so happy to hear it from the Coach Uma, because he is very strict and disciplined, he does not appreciate anyone without analyzing them." she said. "Thank you so much madam, I know he is very strict and disciplined." I said. "I am very busy Uma, since it is a very important match, I don't want to miss it tomorrow," she said. "Sure Madam, why is Vijay feeling so low today, he always used to be so naughty and now he looks worried." I said. "I really dono Uma, he is not even saying a word about it, I was worried, I did not want to leave him alone at home, so brought him here," she said. "What is bothering you little one?" I asked holding his chin, and during that Madam got a phone call, "Yes sir, I will right there immediately sir," she said and immediately hung up the call and stood up to leave the place. "Uma, take Vijay along with you for your practice, and I will pick you guys after the practice," she said and left the place kissing Vijay on cheeks telling "Be good with Uma aunty, okay?" she said, and left watching him nod a yes.
Like Reply
"Vijay, what is bothering you dear? why are you looking worried?" I said and holding his face, I gave a kiss on his forehead. He immediately gave a kiss on my left cheek leaving me in shock, and still making a sad face. "Come with me, let's get ready and go to practice, and I am sure you will feel good," I said and took him to the dormitory on the terrace. "Mom said your coach was praising you about your hockey skills, you play hockey so well Uma aunty?" he asked while we climbed to the stairs, when I turned immediately to answer him, I caught him ogling at my ass. I got to know this kid now, and I immediately thought of teasing him before we left for practice.

Like Reply
We both entered the dormitory, and after latching the door shut, "Vijay.. take out from track pants from the bag will you?" I said. "Sure Aunty.. " he said and standing still, looking sad. I went near him and put my left hand over his shoulders and asked "What is bothering you dear?" He looked at me "Do I look ugly Aunty?" he asked. "No, you are not, you are very handsome," I said and pinched his lips. He bent down to and picked my tract suite and gave it to me, "change aunty, we will go for the practice," he said. I took it from him and began to chance, I started unbuttoning my shirt, "Shall I go out and wait aunty?" he said. "There is something bothering you dear, please tell me what is that?" I said and and removed my shirt, and his eyes almost popped out looking at me in only in my khakhi pant and White Bra. "Vijay...!" he called, and he came back to his senses "Tell me what is bothering you?" I asked asked. Still looking at my white bra covered boobs, he said "If I am so handsome, why my class girls not liking me? You are lying aunty, to make me feel good Aunty." His innocence was turning me on, and I went near him saying "Oh no dear... you are so cute and handsome... I am sure girls want to kiss you here," I pinched his lips. "No aunty, no one has kissed me on my lips," he said and placed his hands on my hips. "Alright, Aunty is going to kiss you okay? and its must be a secret between you and me okay?" I said. Saying "Let me touch your heart and promise you that I will not tell anyone, " he placed his hands on my left boob and gave a squeeze saying "Promise." I was shocked by his boldness, and stood there motionless with his hand still on my left boob over my white bra. I smiled at him, and he smiled back, and saying "Promise" he slid his hand right under my white bra from the bottom and gave a squeeze, leaving me bite my lips with my eyes closed and moaning. "You have got nice boobs aunty," he said and all I could do was moan and place my hand over his hand such a way that, his hands were inside my white bra mauling my boobs and my hands were over my white bra helping his hands. He took out his hand suddenly, leaving me disappointed, he quickly removed his T-shirt, getting half naked, and quickly slid back his hand to where it was and mauled my boobs.

Like Reply
This time, he slid both his hands right under my white bra and started mauling my both boobs, leaving me moan heavily. I was biting my lips to control the moans escaping from my mouth. "You are enjoying it haan Aunty ?" he asked, and with tears rolling all over my cheeks, and biting my lips, I nodded yes vigorously. He pulled out his hands and hugged me. There I was, Sub Inspector Uma Deva, standing only in my White Bra, and Khaki pant, and hugging a young kid. The kid, hugged me and started kissing all over my neck, and tracing his hands all over my back, went down to my butt, grabbed it and gave a spank on my butt, making me scream gently. "You naughty," I said smiled. The moment he saw my smiling lips, he hugged me tighter and started kissing my lips, and while I was aching for being kissed more, he broke the kissed and hugged me again. I was completely turned on, and started kissing all over his cheeks. Meanwhile, his hands which were on my back, quickly unhooked my White Bra. While I was hugged hugging him and kissing his cheeks, the placed his both hands holding my shoulders, and tried to push me away from his body to take my bra off my body. Giving a gentle peck on his lips, I parted from his bare body to see my White Bra disrobe from my body, leaving my beautiful boobs dangle with nipples erect. Grabbing my Belt, he forcibly pulled me close to him and hugged me again, but this time the feeling different feel all together. He wrapped his arms around me and gave a kiss on my neck, and lifted me. He placed me on the floor, and slept next to my and started sucking my boobs, leaving enjoy the moment, wetting my panties as well as my khakhi pant. He was making me go crazy, spreading my legs wide, I tried to roll over him, he hugged me and started kissing my lips, while both rolled over the floor kissing each other's lips.

Like Reply
"You are the first girl I have ever kissed on the lips, Aunty," he said, breaking the kiss and placing his hand on my left boobs. Holding his face in my hands, I smiled and he tweaked my nipple, making me stop smiling and bite my lips. As soon as my eyes closed in pleasure, he went down and with one full suck, he sucked almost half my right boobs inside his mouth, making me moan in pleasure and grip on to his hair. To be frank, I was not able to take it any longer, I wanted his tool inside my pussy as it was oozing with juices and aching for pleasure. "Vijay,.." I called out his name, gently caressing his hair, "hmm" he responded, taking his time sucking my nipple, making my panties wetter. "We will do it fast and leave for the practice okay? we are getting late." I said. "Okay Aunty," he stood up, giving a lick in the area right between my boobs making me giggle. I was still laying flat on the floor in just my khaki pants half naked. He extended his right hand to help me stand up, I held on to it and stood up. I stood up right in front of him, he was of my same height. Saying "Aunty, your lips are so juicy Aunty," he placed his both hands gently over my naked boobs, while I was busy unbuckling my belt. While he gently massaged my boobs , my right hand went directly on to my pussy over my pants to rub my clit over it. Circling on both my nipples with his index finger, middle finger, and his thumb gently, and waiting for me to remove my pant and panties off to get fu@ked by him, "What an amazing body you have, uuff.. look at these boobs... you can turn any man on with these," he said giving a kiss over my boobs, I was blushing. Again placing his hands over my boobs, and tweaking my nipples, "Come on Aunty, remove your pants, I can't wait to do you" he said. Holding my boobs, he pulled me close to him, and started kissing my lips, and the sounds of his kisses were all in the air, and started eating my lips. I was completely turned on and did not want to stop his flow and allow him to fu@k me right here right now. I quickly unbuckled my belt, and unbuttoned my pants. I put my left hand behind his head and pulled him close to me and started kissing him, losing completely. "I love you Aunty, I love you so much ..:!" he said, and went to suck my boobs, I held his head again and brought his lips to my lips and started kissing him even more. "Yo love Aunty so much haan..? you love me so much ..?" I said and before I took my lips to his lips, my phone rang. I put my hand inside my pocket and picked it up, it was my coach.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply