MARRIED WOMENS
Hai bro in this website not possible to copy aand search the text . Kindly do the needful or please continue with full English word instead of Hindi it's my request.. please
[+] 1 user Likes Joshua's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Remaining that Hindi words your story really up to the level
Like Reply
Keep rocking bro. Really happy to read this story after the long time
Like Reply
(19-05-2023, 12:04 AM)Joshua Wrote: Hai bro in this website not possible to copy aand search the text . Kindly do the needful or please continue with full English word instead of Hindi it's my request.. please

Bro try to use google translate app. I checked it works perfectly. Type those hindi lines and u will get real meaning in english. I can't change those hindi one's into English as some conversations are in hindi and must here.
Like Reply
Superb story  yourock
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2023, 10:49 AM)sri7869 Wrote: Superb story  yourock

Thank you keep enjoying.
Like Reply
(19-05-2023, 01:31 AM)writer Wrote: Bro try to use google translate app. I checked it works perfectly. Type those hindi lines and u will get real meaning in english. I can't change those hindi one's into English as some conversations are in hindi and must here.

It's your story I don't have rights to ask this. If  2 or three words means I type and get more than 3 words means hard to memorize and type in Google translator because in this website not possible to copy text. That what am asking. I accept this is ur story you have alll the right to write in ur way. But the only issue is here some people don't know Hindi. If I know means I read Hindi story instead of English story. I hope u understand. Aagin I mentioned this it's ur story so ur wish . Thank you
Like Reply
After a few days, Rajeev joined Rahul's office as the head of the account department and is now leading a team of five accountants. They both used to meet each other only at the office. So Rahul had no need to go to his house, and he also never invited him. Meanwhile, Rahul somehow explained to himself that he couldn't think wrong about his friend's wife. Though she was an eternal beauty, he still always believed in doing the right thing. He always kept himself busy at work. Whereas Mansi also was only for one man, her husband. One day he needed a few files. He went to the account department to fetch them, but Rajeev was not there. The clerk said, Rajeev sahab nahee aay aaj. He called Rajeev and told him he was at his parents home due to some emergency and told Rahul Ghar, "Chalay ja mansi say lay aa. Rahul said okay. He thought he should send some other worker first, but then called Mansi and said, "Bhabee, woh table par files hongee, can I come to fetch?" She said, "Ok, no problem, but Rajeev is not at home. I am also going out. He said I knew he was not there. I called him, and Rajeev told me to fetch them from home because they were important work files and I needed them. She said, "Ok, I will wait for you then.

Actually, she was avoiding letting him come, as she also did not want Rahul to come there now. She put him in the same category as men's lust for women. Even though he cleared her, he is not like that, but maybe somehow men's attitudes towards her made her like that, and she never trusted any man and did not like his praise or compliments. Anyhow, after 30 minutes, Rahul was there, so he went in. Mansi said these files He took a look at Mansi's face; she was nicely dressed with a bit of make-up, and he felt, yeah, toe ready, hoe kar baithee hai. Maybe she wanted to impress me with her beauty. He complimented her, saying, "Bhabee, you look nice today. She said, "Yeah, I am going out, na. He asked if he could drop you off. She was like, "No, no, I will go. Though before coming here he thought that he wouldn't check on her or comment on her, everything changed in a minute, and he again lost. Can I have water, please? Actually, he saw her pink top from up, but her breasts were covered with a dupatta, and down she was wearing jeans, so he wanted to check her walk. At the same time, Rishabh came from inside. Uncle Uncle gave me a phone, and I will play games. Mansi had already turned to walk towards the kitchen, and Rahul, in a hurry, gave his phone to Rishabh Jao Bayta. khelo udhar jaa kar While his eyes were glued on Mansi's ass, when she was walking, he felt it again as a current in his pants as her ass did a nice left again natural one. He felt it. He was like, "Maybe Rajeev did her anal already. That is why it goes too far left, as her waist is thin, but he knows her breasts are nice, round, soft ones, but she keeps them covered these days in front of Rahul.

When she came with water, he smiled and said, "Bhabee dekh loe, aapkay husband ko paid off diya hai aaj. Just because of you She said why because of me. He said, "How can I take Panga with you?" Nahe dunga toe daant doegee nahe. She said, "I am not a goon, okay?" You're his boss, and you can do anything to him. Then Rahul was like, "Ok, then I will deduct his salary," and she said, "Do that, then you forget, that I will talk to you ever. Rahul smiled and said, "Actually, I made a mistake; I should have hired you in place of him. At least aapko full day dekhnay ko toe milta achay say. She smiled to his surprise and said, "You can hire any pretty girl to see if you want; I am married and loyal to my husband only. Rahul got a slap on the face with this blunt reply by Mansi.

He was not kind of open to flirting or anything like that yet. So instead of trying to have more dialogue and communication, he went out to his office. On the way he felt that Mansi is too loyal and he should not try on her or feel anything for her again, he again said to himself, "Don't be a fool, Rahul, stop this and focus on your business.

A few days passed, but he tried hard to forget Mansi's sexy, hot figure and cuteness. He was also getting success in that, as he was a disciplined man in his life. Rajeev was working as a good gentleman for his company. After a month, when Rajeev got his first pay check from Rahul, he invited him to his home again for dinner. Rahul got a bit skeptical as he knew he should avoid going there as he didn't want to divert towards Rajeev's wife as he knew she was a powerful hot woman, and already it was getting hard for him to control himself from thinking badly about her. He was saying no to Rajeev by making an excuse, then Rajeev said your bhabee will get upset also if you do not come. Lay tlk to her. Rajeev gave the phone to Mansi, and she said, "Yes, Rahul, you have to come or else I will not talk to you again. He heard her sweet voice, and straight away he said, "Ok, bhabee, I will come. Like a dog, he agreed to go there again.

He thought before reaching there that he would be disciplined and wouldn't stare at Mansi. Rishabh, the son, opened the door and said, "Hello, Uncle." Mansi came after Rishabh and said hello to Rahul as well. Rahul said hi, bhabee. She invited him and turned to walk towards the living room. He couldn't stop as his eyes straightened on Mansi's sexiest part, her ass. She was wearing a black suit with her hair open and high heels, making her figure much better, and that movement of her ass towards the left killed Rahul's innocent discipline in a second, and his inner devil again came out in a few seconds. He was glued to her walk till she reached the living room, and he sat on the couch. She went to get some drinks in the kitchen, and he turned back to stare at her ass. He was saying, "Wow," while looking at Mansi's sexy ass when it did left and right. At the same time, Rishabh came, Uncle Uncle take me on a car ride. You have a nice Merc, uncle. Rishabh was only 8 years old, but he knew a lot about cars at that age too. While Rajeev was still not there yet. Mansi came with some coke and started to pour while keeping a tray of glasses on the center table. Rahul was sitting just in front of that table on a comfortable couch. While Rishabh was there also playing with Rahul Merc key checking it, Rahul noticed Mansi was bent and her Punjabi suit neck was deep. As she bent, her big cleavage got exposed, and Rahul straight away got glued there. He noticed her bra was black inside with really perfect white round breasts; it's just that he missed the nipple spot only in those 30 seconds where Mansi was bent in front of him while pouring coke into glasses. Rahul felt movement in his pants. His dick started to feel heavy and hard in his pants. He was also shocked that this lady has that power, which he got hard with in seconds. Where else his personal secretary was a sexy bomb too, young in age and always used to wear skirts to knee length, but he never got excited seeing her. They say some women have exceptional sex appeal, and some are even beautiful but don't have that sex appeal to attract hard-core men. Rahul removed his eyes from Mansi's deep cleavage as she completed pouring coke and then covered her neck and breast shape with her heavy dupatta. Her white skin and slim figure were shining today in that black suit, and she sat on another couch holding Rishabh. As Rahul was enjoying seeing her in front of him and was focusing on her figure, the way she was sitting cross-legged and her thin thighs were something he was noticing, like wow. Kammez's top part of her suit was short. Above her knees, her salwaar was patiala style, and Rahul felt he wished he could rub his hand over her thighs and take it all between her legs. Mansi said, don't give Rishabh your car key; he will lose it. Go return it, uncle. No, no, bhabee, it's ok. Rishabh is an intelligent boy; he knows my car company and model too. Mummy, mummy, that's a Mercedes-Benz. Yes, uncle Rahul is wealthy now because he works hard, according to Mansi. If you also study and work hard, then buy your mom a car like that. Rahul smiled

Mummy, I want a car ride. No, not today. Jao call Daddy, and Rahul said, "I will take you, Rishabh, some other day." He also looked at his mom while saying that. Mansi felt bad and got up from there, saying, "Let me see what Rajeev is doing. Mansi never liked anyone going out of their way for her. Rajeev came; he was taking a bath and met Rahul nicely. He was happy, as Rahul had given him a double salary compared to what he was getting at another company. They opened drinks soon. Time went by. Rahul was also drunk, and Rajeev got extra drunk as he was more into alcohol, but today Rahul also took a nice one as he was getting too excited seeing Mansi sitting next to him in that black punjabi suit. Sometimes she used to remove her dupatta and scarf, and seeing those round, tight breasts, Rahul was getting crazy in his drunk condition. When Rajeev went to the washroom for a few minutes, Rahul checked on Mansi openly in front of her. She said, "Tumahain na chadd jaaygee. You have to drive back. Drink less, and tell him to drink less, too. More then alcohol. I am getting drunk looking at your pretty figure, bhabee. You really look nice in your suit today. While checking her beauty, he finished that whole glass. She told him to shut up. I don’t like comments like that.

He kept quiet. Sorry bhabee I did not mean it the wrong way. She said, don't, or else I won't sit here. He said, "No, please don’t do that. I swear, I won't say anything now. Mom swear. He spoke like a kid, and she got relaxed and said, "Okay, don’t take mom's swear. You are not a kid, really. Don’t you have a girl friend? He said not yet. She said, "But you can get it now. Any girl as you are wealthy. He smiled. I wish I was lucky like Rajeev." She smiled but said, "See again, you commented. He was like, "But ub kya galat bola. I never commented on you. I spoke about Rajeev, and she smiled and said, "Don’t try to be smart. They heard Rajeev coming back. Rahul kept quiet, and she got up and went to the kitchen. She was arranging dinner now, after they finished drinks. Rishabh was still busy on Uncle Rahul's mobile, playing games. While Rajeev was praising him, my younger brother, Rahul, Thank you, Dost. Rahul said, "Thanks, Kaisa bhai. You also helped me once. After dinner, he was taking a leave for the day as Rajeev was also drunk, so Rajeev was busy on the phone with some other friend. Mansi was not coming into the room now; she was in the kitchen only. So Rahul made an excuse: "Let me say thanks to Bhabee for dinner. He got up and went to the kitchen, said Babee. Your cooked food is really tasty. While she was doing some things in the kitchen, he was nicely checking her out. Mansi knew he was losing himself, and she said, "You drank a lot today. Please sit inside with Rajeev. He said Rajeev is busy on a phone call. I thought I should ask my pretty bhabee if you were not angry with me. Mansi looked at Rahul and controlled herself, though she was feeling irritated with his stairs. I hope you are happy with the way I am treating your husband. She said yes, thank you. He said, "Not like the way you treated me when I first came here, and aapnay toe mujhay panee bhee dhang say nahe pilaya tha remember. She felt bad; she knew she treated him badly as he was poor and took loans from them. She said, "What should I do?" I never knew you that much, and above all, you took loans from him and always came late to return them, so I got angry. He said, "It's ok, I don't feel bad." "Aapkee yeah, arrogance ka toe mein deewana hoe gaya hun. She felt it this time as he said it in a way like he was flirting, so she gave him Go inside before you say something that hurts me, and I won't be able to forgive you.

Rahul looked at her and went in, thinking, "Leave it, as she is really not that kind of women. Anyhow, he controlled himself and said, "Don't worry, it was a compliment for you; I meant your integrity is really good. That's why I appreciate you, and your honesty is as refreshing as whatever you are. You're true. Now she felt better, and he ended the conversation in a good way, checked her figure for the final time, and went in. Soon, after a few more minutes, he went home too.
[+] 7 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
A few weeks passed again. Rajeev was doing really well at his job, and Rahul again got busy at work with clients and meetings. He again tried to forget Mansi's sex appeal and figure, and he knew Mansi was hard to get as well, so there was no point playing with fire. Everything was going well. Soon they had an office party. Rajeev came with Mansi; it was a nice, big farm house. Rahul saw Mansi after almost a month; she was wearing a golden saree with golden bangles on her hands. She had pretty make-up and nice bright red lipstic on her small lips, and her hair was open. She specifically colored her hair light golden for the party. Rahul got mesmerized looking at her beauty while he greeted her. He and Rajeev hugged. He said to them, Rishabh ko toe laatay. Mansi said, "I left him at my parents home. Rahul wanted to check on Mansi nicely, but he controlled himself as Rajeev was next to her. While Rajeev and Rahul were talking. Rahul said that client is also here in Bangalore. Rajeev said, "Then I will talk with him. This is my best time. Rahul said leave it not now, will see him some other time. Mansi said that if you both do office matters here, then I will get bored. Rahul said, "Aapko bore nahe hoena dunga mein bhabee, don't worry. Soon Rahul took an excuse and said, "Just 10 minutes, I am coming back," and he went to meet his top client, Singhal. Mr. Singhal, how are you? Singhal was a mature 45-year-old man full of lust and kind nature, and straight away, Singhal said, "I am not good, as you were talking alone with that beauty in the golden saree.

Rahul laughed haha aap bhee sir. She is my accountant Rajeev wife. Singhal took a drink sip n said bhaai wah mazaydaar hai bahut yeah aurat toe. Itnee raseelee. Ras piya toe hoega tumnay. ( You must have enjoyed her juices } Rahul got shocked and felt shy a bit while singhal was lke aray iss mein sharmana kaisa hum toe apnay har employee kee beewee ka ras choostay hain. ( What to be shy about this. I drink juices of my all employee wives ) Rahul got shocked n said really singhal saab. Singhal was lke ismein kya badee baat hai hum Maharaja log hain bhai boss hain. ( Whats big in it we are kings, we are bosses ) Yeah toe humaray khoon mein hai aurat ko rakhna aur uska aanand layna. ( This is in our blood to keep a women and drink her sweet juices ) Chaloe ub achay bachay kee tarhan mayree meeting karao yeah raselee kya naam hai iska. Mansi yes mansi say. ( Come now introduce me to this beauty, whats her name. Mansi yah Mansi ) Kab karwaogay meeting. ( When u will introduce me to her ) Rahul looked at singhal and felt like whatever he said about boss thing. He was ryt. We r rich and it's our ryt to enjoy wth whichever women we want. Then rahul said but till now I never tasted her, while looking at Mansi as she was standing wth her husband having soft drink n Rajeev was on a phone while drinking his scotch. Singhal said kya keh rahay hoe bhaai tumnay abhee tak nahe choosa. Baday baykaar aadmee hoe. Aray paree hai yeah toe. ( what are you saying till now you never tasted her. What kind of man are you ) Chaloe tumnay nahe karna toe mujhay milwa doe. ( Anyways if you don’t want to do then make me introduce to her I will get her )Rahul said who said meinay nahee karna. ( Rahul said who said I don’t want to do ) Singhal laughed haha yeah hui na shaeron walee baat. ( haha now this is like a Lion roar ) Yeah gosh hai humara shikaar karo iska sher kee tarhan. ( This is our meat, hunt her like a Lion ) Rahul said kaisay karun bahut loyal type hai. Aap hee sikhao aapko toe shikar ka bahut experience hai. ( How to do Singhal saab she is very loyal type. You tell a way and teach me something. U have immense experience in this )

Acha toe ek kaam karo pehla iska loyal wala pata hatao. ( Ok first do one thing first cut her loyal story) What u mean Singhla saab. I mean send her husband out of country tumhara toe hong kong say import aata hai. ( You ger import from Hong kong ) Send him there for 3 months fir koshish karna zada himmat say. ( then try with more guts and courage ) Rahul was lke idea acha hai. Aray bhai idea toe top class hai bahut baar mein khud apply kar chuka par aagay tum par bhee hai kee tum kitna uska achay say istaymaal kar paatay. ( Nice idea Singhal saab, yes rahul I know this is top idea I myself has used it many times but now its up to u how u are able to use it ) Ok Singhla saab i will keep in touch wth u regarding this v important matter and they both laughed looking at Mansi. Mansi saw Rahul laughing and she ignore turned other direction.

He took an excuse from Singhal and came back to entertain Mansi and Rajeev. Singhal had provoked him nicely and lit a fresh fire inside Rahul now. Rahul said,Rajeev, I think you should go now and speak with this Bangalore client. Rajeev said, "I told you already; okay, let me check on him, Rahul has full focus on Mansi now. He took a sip of his scotch and said, "Bhabee, nice saree and very pretty bangles. She said thanks and said don’t drink much or else you will start to make irritating comments on me like the other day when you came home for dinner. He was like, "Really, did I say something bad?" She said, "Oh, you don’t know, Mr. He knew he had made a few comments and gave her a soft smile. She never smiled back and asked why you were laughing with that man so loudly looking at me. I noticed. Rahul said, "Aray no no woh toe Singhla saab hain, my very old client. I made a joke. She said that man looked creepy anyway. Rahul said, "Do I also look creepy?" She said, "Of course you will, if you will listen to these kind men and laugh looking at me. He said, "I'm sorry if you felt bad. Rahul called the waiter to bring snacks, and they tried some grilled fish. Rahul said the best catering for this party. She said, "Yah, nice. Rahul was like, but this has no competition with your hand-made food. Aapkee toe unglee tak choos layna Chayeah khanay walay ko itna tasty u cook. (Your finger should be licked by the person who ate your hand-cooked food; you cook such tasty food.) Rahul finished his whisky and got another while Mansi smiled listening to that and said, "You're stupid, really. He also smiled and said, "Sachee bhabee, you really make tasty food. I missed eating only your cooked food.

Mansi also felt good listening to praise about her food and said, "Aapka friend also likes my cooking. Yah, bhabee, he is lucky. They were talking, why dont you call your parents or your mom to stay with you. she must be a good cook too. he said she dont like city life. Then Ishita came there. Sir Rahul introduced her to Mansi. Ishita, my secretary, a nice, pretty cute girl, and after she went, Mansi said, "Nice secretary you have, huh?" Does she always wear these short dresses? Rahul could tell Mansi was uncomfortable because of her short dress. Usually, women get jealous of each other. Rahul said bachee hai. Mansi was lke lagtee toe nahe. You must be flattered every day to see this girl. Though it's none of my business. Rahul said in a serious way, "You know what, Bhabee, I only get flattered when I see you." Not kids like Ishita. Mansi was shocked to hear it. Though she knew sometimes Rahul would make comments like this but later forget them and not continue these things or flirt with her, she used to let go of these stupid comments. Suddenly Rajeev came and said, "Done deal," and they laughed, saying cheers. Rajeev was also enjoying food, Rahul kept them in his company while in between checking Mansi figure in that saree. Her waist was visible from the sides, and that boob shape from her left-side blouse was round and tight. He was feeling like he wished he could have seen her without this saree and only in a blouse. One moment he felt he should pick her up in his arms and take her in his Merc and fuck this beauty nicely in his Merc itself, but he controlled. Only he kept checking her figure; her back and waist were exposed in that saree. especially that side view of her breast, which was coming round and tight in that tight small blouse she was wearing. Rahul Lund was already giving a salute to her figure in his pants. Then he told Rajeev, "You're promoted and going to Hong Kong with my brother for 3 months. I have a flat there; you will stay there and develop our office there. Mansi said Hong Kong really and Rahul said not you, Bhabee, only Rajeev has to go. Mansi felt that this was not good. As a woman, instantly it came to her mind that Rajeev should not leave her alone. As she knew, men are waiting like predators for her, and she is the prey of many men, from Sharma grocery store to milkman to watchman to this Rahul also. They all look at her with bad eyes. Mansi said, "No, Rahul Rajeev can't go, sorry. You can send someone else. Rahul said, "Really, bhabee, but why?" Mansi said, "I can't live alone, sorry. Rajeev was like brother; she can't manage, and it's tough for her to stay alone. Rahul was like "Bhenchod": "Yeah toe ulta naakhush hoe gaye doeno," and this woman is very clever. He started to put money trap then. Ok, as you wish, but it was only 3 months, and I was thinking to pay you 2 lakh per month with all expenditure covered of that trip, plus you can make 1 lakh bonus every month because I trust you more than anyone, and here, bhabee, you are not alone; I am here, and I will take care of you. She saw in Rahul's eyes that evil thing and said, "You don't need to take care of me." Rahul, I am not a kid. Rahul said I meant if anything you ever required, I am always there also. I know you have your parents and relatives, I am sure, but I am also there, as Rajeev knows I am like his younger brother. Rahul said, "Ok, leave it. I will send Sunil your junior clerk. Don’t worry. He will go then. Suddenly, after listening to the money amount and that Sunil thing Mansi said, "Ok, Rajeev, 3 months I can manage. Money is good; it's ok you go then. Rajeev said to her, "You're sure you will manage. She said, "Yah, as Rahul said, I have parents near also, but Mansi." Your dad doesn’t stay well, and your mother needs to take care of him. How you will manage. Mansi was like, "It's ok, I will have no problem; at least you can make 8 to 10 lakhs in a few months. Rajeev said, "Yeah, that’s true also. Whole year's income in just 3 months. Rajeev said yes, and Rahul shook his hand. " That’s like my brother. I will book your ticket through my agent and give you my Hong Kong apartment keys. Rajeev went to fill his drink again. Rahul said, "Bhabee, I swear I will take care of you like a gentleman. Please, you need to trust me. I am not a bad person. Mansi said, "Okay, we will see. He smiled, and after a few minutes, they went home. Rahul also went to his penthouse and slept in the dreams of this married woman, Mansi.
[+] 8 users Like writer's post
Like Reply
What a great way to just bring it to us such an erotic story filled with so much life in it

Requesting the writer to keep continuing regular updates and help us readers to enjoy to the fullest

Hey again congratulating u for timely update and big updates, great efforts and we are all enjoying the story.
[+] 1 user Likes Pvzro's post
Like Reply
(20-05-2023, 09:55 AM)Pvzro Wrote: What a great way to just bring it to us such an erotic story filled with so much life in it

Requesting the writer to keep continuing regular updates and help us readers to enjoy to the fullest

Hey again congratulating u for timely update and big updates, great efforts and we are all enjoying the story.

Thank you for liking it and appreciating efforts. It's very hard to write consistently. I am trying my best. These messages makes me do my job much better.
[+] 1 user Likes writer's post
Like Reply
Bro really awesome I appreciate your efforts to write this story. One of the best story I read in this website. Keep rocking and thanks for the English subtitles. I love the way you treat your fans. Thanks alot bro keep rocking. We always support you.
Like Reply
(20-05-2023, 08:01 PM)Joshua Wrote: Bro really awesome I appreciate your efforts to write this story. One of the best story I read in this website. Keep rocking and thanks for the English subtitles. I love the way you treat your fans. Thanks alot bro keep rocking. We always support you.

Cheers brother, Happy weekend.
Like Reply
Nice fabulous update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Is that possible to update today ji?
Like Reply
Weekend i stay with friends. Will update tmmrw.
Like Reply
please give a long update bro.
[+] 1 user Likes deepangshu's post
Like Reply
In the next few days, Rajeev went to Hong Kong, and Rahul knew now he had to start his task to get Mansi. Though he knew Mansi was very tough to break, he should be careful now. Rahul went to see Mansi for the first time that evening. She opened the door and had no choice but to invite him. Hello Bhabee I just thought, "Let me check up on you. She said hi to him too. He sat on the living room sofa, and Mansi went to bring some water for him. She came and also sat on the front couch. Bhabee Rajeev took an early flight, so you went to the airport to drop him off. She said no; he went alone. I had to send Rishabh to school at that time. Oh, ok, bhabee. So, how are you? Anything you need, you have my number, right? Just call me. I will come and keep checking on you. She replied, "No, no, everything is fine, Thank you for your concern." Please, bhabee, don’t do any formality-type things with me. I take Rajeev as my elder brother, so please take me as a part of his family, and you know, the job I offered him I could have given anyone else with such heavy pay. I hope you understand. She said, "Yeah, I know, thank you for that. You really helped us. Then just call me for anything you want. She said with a fake smile on her face, "Okay, then if I need milk or bread from the market, I will call you."hehe She laughed. He smiled and said, of course, anything. I will even buy that for you. Mansi got a call from her mother. She was talking while standing near the living room. He saw her from top to bottom, ,nicely checked her figure in those jeans and a tank top she was wearing. Rahul's eyes were glued to her ass and her sexy, thin figure. She wasn’t covered with a scarf when she turned, and Rahul was looking at her nicely. She went into her room while talking on her mobile with her mom. Then she came back covered with a long scarf, as she knew her top was too tight, making her breast shape look bigger. So she shielded them from Rahul's gaze. Rishabh came into the living room and said, "Hello, uncle, hello, my little friend. Rishabh started that car ride thing again. Mansi came after finishing her call and stopped him, saying, "Go do your home work first. Rahul said, "Ok, Bhabee, let me take him today.

every time you don’t allow him. He can do home work after coming back. Rishabh got happy, and Mansi was like, "I will stay home. He insisted, "Please come. He told Rishabh to tell Mom to come too. Mummy, please come, he said, grasping her hand. Then she agreed. Mansi sat in front of Rahul's brand new Porche car, and Rishabh was in the back seat. Bhabee, you will drive. She said, "No, aap hee chalao aaj. He said please use tum instead of aap, she said now that you are such a big person, how can I use tum?" He was like, bhabee if you call me aap then i will feel you don't take me as family. She gave another fake smile and said, ok will say tum then. Rahul started his porche and took them for a few minutes ride and later towards the beach. Mansi was saying, "No need, I will cook something at home," but Rahul still took them to some beach restaurant, and she had no choice now but to go. They had nice snacks, saw the sunset, and later he told her to drive his car. She was feeling nervous as traffic was high now; she said there was too much traffic. It's ok, bhabee, just think it's your I10, and she smiled, "Agar dent lag gaya toe, I will pay also thinking I10," and she laughed hehe. Don’t worry, you don’t have to pay. I am insured. She started to drive. Rishabh was enjoying the car ride when she removed her long scarf and told Rishabh, "Hold this baby. Mommy has to drive Uncle's car carefully, and as soon as she started to drive, Rahul focused on her breasts, instantly took out his iphone, and started to record her figure. She was focused on the road and said it is a powerful car. He said keep your eyes on the road, and he was zooming in on her breast shape, her little cleavage, then her thighs, and said, "V beautiful. She noticed he was recording and said that. She was like, "What are you doing?" Don’t distract me and record me. He said it's ok, just record your expression while driving; I will see later and laugh. He tried to make an excuse, but Mansi stood firm. "No, no, don’t be stupid and record me without my permission. I don't want anyone to record me, okay?" He said, "Ok, next time I will get permission. She said, "No, no delete, please. While driving, she was like, "Delete now or I will not come with you again. He said, "Okay, delete. He sent it on his email and showed her later his videos, which were deleted. She felt better and said, "Don't do that again. He said, "Ok, bhabee, I'm just recording your excitement. They reached home, and her mood was also relaxed now after a nice drive in that luxury Porche car. Rahul was still in the house. He was behaving like a chewing gum. Many times, Mansi told him, "You must be having a meeting or work." Why waste your time? She tried making excuses to make him leave the house, but he sat there like a baysharam today. It was almost 8 p.m., and she had to offer him dinner. He said, "You know, Bhabee, you cook so tasty. How can I miss it? I would love to have She had no choice now but to cook for him as well. While in the kitchen, she was murmuring to herself, "What a chewing gum he is. She can't even disrespect him, as he was helping them as well and gave her husband such a high salary with a good promotion. She cooked quickly some vegetables, while Rahul came to the kitchen with an excuse of water or to make small talk, staring at her figure. While Rishabh was busy on Rahul's mobile playing games. Rahul was looking at Mansi with his bad eyes openly and she knew he is staring at her. Mr. Singhla has made Rahul's lust really high for this married women now that he has lost all his morals and discipline, he just wants to sleep with this beauty queen in bed. He saw her, checked her walk, everything until dinner was not ready, and Mansi could not do anything today except entertain him forecefully in the kitchen. She was being a total fake just because of her husband, as he helped them in such a good way. She said, "Dinner is ready; let me serve you. He ate nicely with mother and son after dinner, and when Mansi was cleaning the table, he was glued to her soft ass in those tight jeans. He gave his phone to Rishabh, so he gets busy playing mobile games again. When Mansi was going towards the kitchen, he saw her ass making that natural left and right, what a sexy natural way her ass was doing that left right. His hard lund was saluting her gaand shape, Mansi came and said it was late Rishabh, you have to get up early for school. Come on, return the phone to Uncle; he must be getting late too. She said it in an indirect way. Rahul understood that now it was time for him to leave. He said goodnight Mansi Bhabee. thanks for lovely dinner tonight. she said no problem. He felt good while going back home and thought its worth paying Rajeev extra; at least he can see Mansi freely now, but he wanted her fully, not just seeing her. Rishabh to tell Mom to come too. Mummy, please come, he said, grasping her hand. Then she agreed. Mansi sat in front of Rahul's brand new Porche car, and Rishabh was in the back seat. Bhabee, you will drive. She said, "No, aap hee chalao aaj. He said please use tum instead of aap, she said now that you are such a big person, how can I use tum?" He was like, bhabee if you call me aap then i will feel you don't take me as family. She gave another fake smile and said, ok will say tum then. Rahul started his porche and took them for a few minutes ride and later towards the beach. Mansi was saying, "No need, I will cook something at home," but Rahul still took them to some beach restaurant, and she had no choice now but to go. They had nice snacks, saw the sunset, and later he told her to drive his car. She was feeling nervous as traffic was high now; she said there was too much traffic. It's ok, bhabee, just think it's your I10, and she smiled, "Agar dent lag gaya toe, I will pay also thinking I10," and she laughed hehe. Don’t worry, you don’t have to pay. I am insured. She started to drive. Rishabh was enjoying the car ride when she removed her long scarf and told Rishabh, "Hold this baby. Mommy has to drive Uncle's car carefully, and as soon as she started to drive, Rahul focused on her breasts, instantly took out his iphone, and started to record her figure. She was focused on the road and said it is a powerful car. He said keep your eyes on the road, and he was zooming in on her breast shape, her little cleavage, then her thighs, and said, "V beautiful. She noticed he was recording and said that. She was like, "What are you doing?" Don’t distract me and record me. He said it's ok, just record your expression while driving; I will see later and laugh. He tried to make an excuse, but Mansi stood firm. "No, no, don’t be stupid and record me without my permission. I don't want anyone to record me, okay?" He said, "Ok, next time I will get permission. She said, "No, no delete, please. While driving, she was like, "Delete now or I will not come with you again. He said, "Okay, delete. He sent it on his email and showed her later his videos, which were deleted. She felt better and said, "Don't do that again. He said, "Ok, bhabee, I'm just recording your excitement. They reached home, and her mood was also relaxed now after a nice drive in that luxury Porche car. Rahul was still in the house. He was behaving like a chewing gum. Many times, Mansi told him, "You must be having a meeting or work." Why waste your time? She tried making excuses to make him leave the house, but he sat there like a baysharam today. It was almost 8 p.m., and she had to offer him dinner. He said, "You know, Bhabee, you cook so tasty. How can I miss it? I would love to have She had no choice now but to cook for him as well. While in the kitchen, she was murmuring to herself, "What a chewing gum he is. She can't even disrespect him, as he was helping them as well and gave her husband such a high salary with a good promotion. She cooked quickly some vegetables, while Rahul came to the kitchen with an excuse of water or to make small talk, staring at her figure. While Rishabh was busy on Rahul's mobile playing games. Rahul was looking at Mansi with his bad eyes openly and she knew he is staring at her. Mr. Singhla has made Rahul's lust really high for this married women now that he has lost all his morals and discipline, he just wants to sleep with this beauty queen in bed. He saw her, checked her walk, everything until dinner was not ready, and Mansi could not do anything today except entertain him forecefully in the kitchen. She was being a total fake just because of her husband, as he helped them in such a good way. She said, "Dinner is ready; let me serve you. He ate nicely with mother and son after dinner, and when Mansi was cleaning the table, he was glued to her soft ass in those tight jeans. He gave his phone to Rishabh, so he gets busy playing mobile games again. When Mansi was going towards the kitchen, he saw her ass making that natural left and right, what a sexy natural way her ass was doing that left right. His hard lund was saluting her gaand shape, Mansi came and said it was late Rishabh, you have to get up early for school. Come on, return the phone to Uncle; he must be getting late too. She said it in an indirect way. Rahul understood that now it was time for him to leave. He said goodnight Mansi Bhabee. thanks for lovely dinner tonight. she said no problem. He felt good while going back home and thought its worth paying Rajeev extra; at least he can see Mansi freely now, but he wanted her fully, not just seeing her.
Like Reply
The next day he called her in the morning, "Hello, Mansi Bhabee, how are you?" I am fine. Rahul, what happened? Bhabee, can you do me a favor? What is it? There is one file by the name of Mr. Banerjee's accounts; please check Rajeev's stuff where he keeps files. Rahul wanted that file genuinely at that time, and he knew this file was with Rajeev. She said, "Yeah, I can see it's here; can you please bring that file?" She said, "Can you not send someone to fetch it?" Rahul said I would have come myself, bhabee, and you know how I can waste an opportunity to see you, but I am very busy. She heard that flirtatious line and said, "Excuse me, he said nothing. I mean, it's important, so please bring it. I have a meeting, so I can't come myself, and I don’t have a potter either right now. She took a pause and said, "Ok, I will bring it in a half hour." "Ok, bhabee, I will wait, but don’t give it to my staff or anyone else; just hand it over to me; it's important." He just said that important thing as a lie because he wanted to see her in his office and he had no time to go her home today. Later, when she was waiting in the office to meet him, he gave her that important file. His office receptionist never allowed her to go inside. Even Ishita, Rahul's secretary, asked, "Can I meet Rahul?" Hi ma'am, you are Rajeev sir's wife. Yes, I am. Sorry, ma'am, sir, in a meeting now. You have to wait; I can't disturb him. So for an hour, Mansi had to wait on that couch near reception for Rahul. She tried to call him too on his mobile, but he was not answering, which she tried a few times. She thought so—maybe he is really in a meeting. She waited there, and later, Rahul came out of the meeting room. Some Japanese people he was dealing with, after he left them at the door and told Ishita to escort them out of the building. They are my special clients from Japan. Mansi was right there listening to that; Rahul saw her at reception now. He said, "Bhabee aap kab. She said, "I am waiting here like a fool; no one informed you." He invited her inside first, in his cabin. Bhabee, please come inside. She got up from the couch and went into his cabin. She followed him, and he opened the door for her. She said, I am very irritated now. You call me and make me wait an hour like this. He said, "Bhabee I swear I forgot as my client meeting came and my phone was in my cabin on vibration. I am so sorry. Mansi gave him that file and said, "Here." I will go now. Never call me again and make me wait, okay? She showed a full attitude. Bhabee, please wait. I was seriously not aware. I thought Ishita would inform me. Mansi said I told that girl, but she said she couldn't disturb Rahul sir. Rahul got very upset when she said that. Wait. He called her into his cabin via his intercom. Ishita came. Yes, sir, Ishita, why have you never informed me about Maam being here? Sir, I thought not to disturb you because you were busy. Listen ishita I don’t care with whom I am, when this maam Mansi bhabee will come; it doesn’t matter; I am with the CM of the state also. You will tell me. Ok, sir, I will, now say sorry to ma'am. I am sorry, ma'am, I did not know that. Mansi said its okay.

Rahul said this maam is my family. So I want the same respect for her that you give me. U understand. Yes, sir, I got it. Now you may leave. Ishita also got a nice scolding. Then he said, "Bhabee, please sit for a few minutes." She felt relaxed after Rahul respected her so much and put her above anyone there. She sat on the couch, and Rahul noticed she was wearing nice make-up and a simple, tight pyjami suit in green. She looked at his big office room with a nice big table and glass on top. Big sofa for people to sit on. She said very lavish office. Rahul said thanks. Mansi saw his chair and said, "Wow, what a nice big chair for you. He said I am the chairman and the owner. My chair has to be like a boss. She said, "I just couldn't believe it when I saw you for the first time, and look at you now. Looking like some Hollywood movie hero. Really, money can change anyone," and smile. He got too excited with that comment. He said, "Thanks for the compliment; you mean I look handsum. She knew he is good-looking, then her husband of course, but Mansi suddenly thought she said it by mistake. She should not speak like this or else this man will take it the wrong way, and to change the topic, how's your mother? She is fine back in the village. Suddenly Mansi ok said I should leave now. Rahul said, looking at her bhabee, "Please sit on my chair. She said what? He was like, "Please sit and feel how soft it is. She laughed. "Hehe, no, no, I am fine. You should make your wife or girl friend sit there. For that, still a long way to go Bhabee. I am not interested in marriage. she said Why not. Bhabee, it's hard to find a woman like you now. She smiled and said, "Shut up. Even your shell secretary is good for you and she laughed hehe. I don’t make affair with staff, this office is like a temple for me. my work place. She was like, "Hmm, okay, I will find a nice girl for you." Ok, you find no problem if you can find someone like you. Same figure and cute little pink lips. She was like, "Okay okay change the topic please. I have to see Rishabh also better i leave now. He said, "Just sit on this chair for a few minutes first, then go. She saw that the chair was quite big and looked super soft. She said okay and came to the other side of the table and sat on his chair. Ordering him. Jao panee lao for me, Mr.; he was like, "Ok maam, she smiled, and I was joking, sorry, Mr. Chairman. He said you have all the right to joke with me.

Rahul said, "Bhabee, you really look nice in tight suits like this. She felt a bit uncomfortable listening to that and said, "Ok mein chalte hun Rishabh aanay wala hoega. He said, I would drop you off, and we could fetch Rishabh directly from school."It's ok, I will go in a taxi." Rahul grabbed his Merc key. You think I will let you go in a taxi now? Please come; she had no choice now but to sit with him in his Merc. Bhabee, if you want to see my home, it's only near by. She made a quick excuse: Rishabh must be waiting. He thought he asked too quickly for this. He is Chutyah, and he should have waited more before taking her to his home. He then changed his meaning and said, I mean, I have a nice penthouse. I thought you might be interested in seeing it. She said, "Yeah, I never saw a penthouse before, but definitely I will come with Rajeev; let him come from Hong Kong first. Rahul thought this woman was very clever and hard to break. They fetch Rishabh from school, and he also gets happy riding with uncle Rahul in his big luxury Merc. After dropping them off, "Ok, bhabee, I will take a leave. She did not even ask him for tea or anything; she was afraid he might come inside, so she outsmarted him. Rahul also said, after thinking that she was not asking him for tea, maybe she didn’t want me to come in, so to put his situation above her, he was like, "Even if you call me for tea, I can't come; I have to go attend a very important client party tonight." So I will go now straight home; she said, "Ok, thanks for dropping us off. Later in the night, water started to leak from Mansi's bathroom tap, so she thought about who she should call now: the plumber is an unknown person; she can't call at 10 p.m. an unknown person; and she did not even know how to switch the main tap. She tried calling Rajeev at his Hong Kong number, but he wasn’t picking up; she knew the time difference and thought he must be sleeping. So she called Rahul at 10 p.m.; he was at a party and picked up the phone. "Hi, bhabee, Mansi said hi. Sorry to disturb you, but I have a small issue. Please tell me, my bath tap is leaking fast, and I don’t know how to stop it from the main, sooooo she never said, "Can you come?" He understood and said, I will come in 30 minutes." I am at a party; she said no problem, or else by morning the house will be full of water. Rahul was thinking how lucky he is that her tap also got bad this time, and she called him. He also had a few bad thoughts in his head: maybe what if she deliberately called me? He was driving towards Mansi's home and called Mr. Singhal.
Like Reply