Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
When is the next update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please give update
Like Reply
Hot story ......
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
Plz update, it is required now sir
Like Reply
Yes, am aware of this thread requiring update. It's impossible for me to update 2 stories together. With the other story completed, am working on this one now. will start posting updates next mid week onwards
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply
Dear Ibrahim I am send a private message regarding story access kindly approve that
Like Reply
Hi Ibrahim ,

Hope you are fine there . Can we expect an update on this
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 02:26 PM)imelodyprince Wrote: Hi Ibrahim ,

Hope you are fine there . Can we expect an update on this

Hi
This is the story I am working on right now. Almost done with the next update. Need to pick suitable GIFs and pics. Will try my best to post it this week. Maximum by Saturday. Since i was on long leave, I have lot of work pending at work as well. Trying to balance with that.
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply
Hey
U have got a very erotic story line.Plz keep updating it on regular basis.
happy banana
Love your life.
Like Reply
update please ...
Like Reply
You are an amazing writer .Story is good and going excellent as your other stories. Please update. Thanks
Like Reply
Hi Ibrahim,

Hope you are fine there
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Sir, don't promise, if we atleast try to keep the promise,do it.
Like Reply
where is the update?
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Please update the story Bro...lot of us eagerly waiting...
Like Reply
The next day, Monday morning, I went to work and returned to my routine. Although I thought of Shazia, I did not want to call or text her. At night, after dinner, I heard my mother talking to Shazia over the phone. I expected that at some point in time Shazia may call and talk to me, but she never did. It pissed me off even more. Since she was in contact with my mother, I did not feel worried about her condition and thought that she must be fine. The same thing continued over the next few days. On Thursday, she messaged me hi and asked if I was doing fine. Although I was not much angry now, I purposefully wanted to show some anger on her. I did not reply but waited. In the evening, I got another text from her asking if I was still angry? I replied yes to her. That night, we had a chat. She started to convince me saying that she loves me and she did not mean to actually hurt me. She was repeatedly saying things like, “Why don’t you understand” “How do I explain” “Please give me time to adjust.” Still feeling upset, I replied, “This is the reason I did not marry again. I knew something like this was going to happen. I should have remained alone.” She then replied on chat, “No! It is not about you. It is about me. I am not able to forget some things. Please understand.” I misunderstood her statement and said, “Oh great! Now you tell me that you still remember your ex-husband and you still love him. Why did you even agree to marry me when you are still in love with him?” Our conversations added more misunderstanding between us and we ended up in an argument that night and slept.

On Friday night, after dinner, I texted Shazia to check if she was coming over that weekend to home as planned before. She replied after some time that she wanted to but since I was angry and we were fighting, she thought of staying back in her PG and settle down there since she had just shifted there. I felt upset that she was not coming home and just replied, “Fine.” After a couple of minutes, I received a text from her, “Listen. I want to tell you something. Let me know when you are free.” I replied that I was free and asked her what it was. She then texted, “I did not want you to know this, but I think you will not understand what I am going through until I tell you this. I don’t know what you will think about me but I will tell it and finish this. I don’t want to remain like this with you.” I found her text puzzling and I replied, “What is it now?” After some time, Shazia texted, “It’s not that I hate you or something. I love you and that is why I agreed to marry, but I need some time to adjust with you and that day I got scared in that position.” “Scared??” I asked. She replied, “Yes.” After some time, she messaged, “I was once forced to have anal sex. I got scared thinking about that.” I replied in shock “What?”

Her statement left me curious to know what it was all about. I never expected that. She replied, “Yes.” While I remained in shock, I saw her typing some message and waited for her message to arrive.  “Am sorry for pushing you like that but I really got scared thinking about it...” I did not know what to reply to her and waited for her to finish. “I told you before my marriage life was not so nice and I had lot of problems.” I replied, “I can’t believe it. You never told me that Irfan was such a kind of person? But why did you do such things.” Her next reply gave me a bigger shock, “No! Not Irfan.” I asked, “Then?” After some time came a strange reply from her, “I don’t know…” It really sounded as excuses to me and that she was playing around with me. I felt angry and said, “What? What do you mean you don’t know? Are you making a fool of me? I am already upset and you want to play with my emotions.” She stopped replying. In anger, I tried calling her but she was not answering the call. I did not give up because I really was upset and curious to know what this was all about. Finally, after repeatedly calling her, she once answered the call. I could only hear her crying. I was already confused by her talks and I was now left more confused listening to her crying. I did not know what to tell her. I was regretting marrying again in life now having to face all these complications. “What is it? Why are you crying now? I cannot understand anything that you are saying.” She only continued crying and said, “This is why I did not want to marry again. I knew I have to face all this.” I replied, “I have to say that madam. You are hiding things from me. You are lying and making a fool of me. I trusted all that you said, but … I think you are hiding many things from me. You better tell me the truth. Were you having some affairs?” Shazia kept crying and replied, “Please …not now.  I will text you… Give me some time…” I said, “fine…” and we both disconnected the call. While disconnecting, I could still hear her crying and saying, “I did not lie… please…” Waiting for her text or call, I lay down on bed but eventually fell asleep.
Disclaimer:
Like Reply