Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Waiting for update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
WAITING. . .
[Image: 44034134-093-E-4-CC6-B6-B9-9-C5487-EFCCF4.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Waiting....
Like Reply
Missing your writing so much dear....
Like Reply
Please continue story
Like Reply
(20-10-2022, 03:25 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Will Birju treat his madam everyday like this way?? Update soon please. 
[Image: 3-C4-FE213-C167-4-BDE-8-E6-A-05127-CEBF74-E.gif]

[Image: 593-C1971-65-B0-4071-855-A-214-ADC630542.gif]

Haaaa re haaa ... Bass aise hi chudai hoti rahe। ...
Like Reply
W A I T I N G. . .
[Image: 6794-DAED-F739-49-DE-A60-D-467-E995533-F3.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(08-02-2023, 11:03 PM)Simpleguy840 Wrote: bhai bahut intezar karwate ho yaar

(10-02-2023, 01:15 AM)whocarez Wrote: this is an awesome awesome and beyond awesome erotica!!! please have regular updates!

(13-02-2023, 02:39 AM)Simpleguy840 Wrote: bhai say something. i'm sure you come here everday.

(14-02-2023, 11:53 AM)Sudharani2821983 Wrote: Awesome update please continue

(14-02-2023, 08:19 PM)Geneliarasigan Wrote: Excellent update

(15-02-2023, 04:01 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Waiting for update...

(17-02-2023, 08:26 AM)whocarez Wrote: please update

(17-02-2023, 08:18 PM)dragonslair Wrote: Last update was super hot. Please do continue

(18-02-2023, 02:15 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Missing your writings badly........

(23-02-2023, 10:15 AM)Wtf99 Wrote: You take way too long to give updates bro. It's getting pretty disappointing now ..

(24-02-2023, 10:27 AM)Chandan1 Wrote: please continue .........

(24-02-2023, 04:23 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Missing your writing....

(27-02-2023, 11:20 AM)ITACHI639 Wrote: Bro Can we expect any update this week?

(27-02-2023, 02:47 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Missing your writings so much....

(28-02-2023, 04:59 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Eagerly waiting for long....Seductive...kinky...Updates..

(11-03-2023, 04:20 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Missing your writings.....
Eagerly waiting for update....

(13-03-2023, 10:50 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Slum dweller's New High Class Slut. Nice update BrO. Waiting for the upcoming adventures.
[Image: BC0-B7-BDE-402-E-4-B8-F-831-A-502-C75-DCFB9-F.jpg]

[Image: D22050-C3-F42-A-4-B9-F-B655-24-DFEF865-B24.gif]

(13-03-2023, 11:09 PM)Ajanmol Wrote: Hello herbiee bro...firstly i greatfully appreciate ur photo....ufff what abombshell she is...please dm me her full pic bro...her figure is damn hot......

(14-03-2023, 12:27 AM)Amit2021msm Wrote: [Image: DF1-EF340-8-F9-D-4742-B0-EF-A9-D5-ADA3606-D.jpg]

(17-03-2023, 04:20 PM)JHONNY jordan Wrote: Update please....

(19-03-2023, 11:54 PM)Sexual Wrote: ভালোই...

(20-03-2023, 03:14 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: Hi prince bro,
Why no update since long time... Pls. update bro....

(20-03-2023, 03:18 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: The writer has abandoned this story. What a pathetic end to such a gem of an erotica...

(26-03-2023, 09:29 AM)Herbiee Wrote: sex Heart Heart
[Image: 0-B6-F034-B-68-E5-4597-A390-776696-B80-E5-B.jpg]

(27-03-2023, 11:57 AM)Fuckeer Wrote: Waiting for update

(29-03-2023, 04:35 AM)dagadu Wrote: Update please

(30-03-2023, 01:13 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Update please

(31-03-2023, 02:46 AM)abcturbine Wrote: Waiting for continuation..

(03-04-2023, 03:00 PM)Sudharani2821983 Wrote: Please continue the story it's awesome

(03-04-2023, 03:59 PM)dagadu Wrote: Waiting for update

(24-04-2023, 12:49 AM)Herbiee Wrote: WAITING. . .
[Image: 44034134-093-E-4-CC6-B6-B9-9-C5487-EFCCF4.jpg]

(24-04-2023, 05:12 AM)abcturbine Wrote: Waiting....

(01-05-2023, 06:37 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Missing your writing so much dear....

(03-05-2023, 11:41 AM)sri7869 Wrote: Please continue story

(07-05-2023, 08:43 AM)imles4le Wrote: Haaaa re haaa ... Bass aise hi chudai hoti rahe। ...

(07-05-2023, 12:15 PM)Herbiee Wrote: W A I T I N G. . .
[Image: 6794-DAED-F739-49-DE-A60-D-467-E995533-F3.jpg]

Thanks for enjoying my story and commenting
[+] 1 user Likes Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
Excellent. But aan of dis age really do have such big nd strong sex organ?
Like Reply
Very intense nd passionate sex.
Like Reply
Kindly update....
We all are eagerly waiting.....
Like Reply
Update please bro
Like Reply
Wait a little while.Update will be given soon. 
[+] 4 users Like Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
UPDATE- 09

Deepa returned home and saw Sameer walking around with their son in his arms. "I was just thinking about you," he remarked upon seeing her.

"Why dear?"

"Tukun was just about to start crying. He must have been hungry. I was walking around holding him to keep him quiet."

"Oh my baby!" Saying that she took Tukun in her arms, but then she remembered the saliva of several dirty men on her nipples. First, her nipples need to be washed.

"Just a minute." She said and gave Tukun in Sameer's lap. "Let me freshen up from the bathroom." She quickly ran to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, she applied soap and cleaned her nipples well. Then, came out and sat on the couch with Tukun in her lap. 

Sameer also came and sat beside her.

Deepa opened her boobs and inserted a nipple in her son's mouth, but, alas! There is not much milk left in her breasts. In last session, old Usman completely drained her two boobs like a hungry demon, and then fucked her severely.

Nevertheless, the little milk that had accumulated in her chest during this half hour, hungry Tukun began to drink.

Sameer was looking at the bite marks on her breasts and around her body. Tukun was sucking one tit, Sameer was caressing the other and asked, "Were the children adults or not?" He started laughing.

He usually drinks a little on holidays. Before sitting next to her, he sat down with a glass and a bottle of foreign brand of wine. He sipped and drank.

Sameer is most free when, he becomes intoxicated by drinking alcohol. Meanwhile, he was half intoxicated.

Deepa waited for his addiction to increase.

"What do you mean darling?" Deepa said looking at him like a lover.

"No.......I'm talking about these scars."

She got to know her husband’s cuckold nature a bit during the previous fucking session. And her desire is to get the truth out of him with the help of alcohol. Therefore, she encouraged him to drink more wine.

"What's the matter darling? Why did you stop? Drink some more in my honor please!"

"You don't give me special encouragement to drink alcohol! What's the matter?"

"Your choice should be my choice, right?" She made herself a peg and held it out to him.

"Thank you darling." Saying that he took the glass and started sipping.

While drinking milk, her son went to the world of sleep. She carefully carried him to the bed, again sat facing Sameer on the sofa and hugged his neck.

He was already fully intoxicated.

She asked, "Which scars did you want to know about?"

"That, those spots." He pointed his finger at the bite marks on her body.

She herself glanced at her boobs. They are full of red bite marks.

Embarrassed, she could not reply.

"I mean are they made by an adult child?" Sameer started laughing loudly.

"Why should any baby? May be..they're exclusively made by adults. If I say, an adult sucked and fondled them, adults might need breast milk too, right?" she asked jokingly.

He paused for a moment. Then he laughed out loud, "Yes, yes, I see how lusty men ogle at my beautiful wife's breasts when she walks down the street. As if, on offer, they would immediately take out her boobs and start sucking them." So, if one has the opportunity to drink milk of such a beautiful housewife, why should one miss the opportunity? I guarantee, there is no one in the world that would pass up such an opportunity."

Saying this he planted a kiss on her lips and started pressing her melons gently.

"Be serious, Sameer. I am asking you seriously. It may be, I helped someone in a way that is not acceptable in the society. It is also possible; I tried to give health to an old, helpless patient by breastfeeding."

"Look, honey, I don't know if you did it, but, even if you did, it's not reprehensible to me at least. I don't think there's anything wrong with helping a poor mature man by breastfeeding him."

Sameer is kissing her and pressing her boobs. He is a little horny with kinky talk and alcohol.

Deepa wanted to probe his mind further, "And the poor Ramen Bhaiyya.... he is very lonely after his wife died."

"You should be a little more careful about him."

"Careful?  But how?"

"Mmmm ....I mean.............talking with him, sharing his problems............these are the things I want to say."

"I think he's sex-starved. He's healthy and young. Honestly............ don't be angry, he's very aroused when he sees me."

"How did you know that?"

"I'm a woman. I can easily understand things from a woman's point of view."

"Then why don't you try to ease his suffering?"

"What? Sharing his pain means satisfying him sexually. How is that possible?"

"Hmm............I see. That would be a bit too much of a sacrifice for you. I feel bad for poor Ramen."

"And that eighteen-year-old malnourished boy named Tinku. He's totally aroused when he licks my boobs."

"Did you notice his dick that time?"

"Yeah, at that point it gets really hard."

"Wow! Thank you for satisfying the boy. Probably, this is his first opportunity to touch a female body in his life."

"I'm surprised the more I see you. Instead of getting angry, you're getting excited."

Sameer was kissing Deepa like crazy and fondling her boobs.

"Yes darling, the more I hear this the more aroused I am. I want to screw you so bad."

"Then keep fucking. Who forbade you? I am your betrothed bride. You can fuck me whenever you want."

Sameer laid her on the divan. He stripped himself and held his erect cock in one hand, set it at her pussy entrance, and pushed.

Deepa: "Ouchhh!"

He started pounding her at a medium pace.

Deepa: "ummmm ah ah ……… !"

Sameer's mouth smells of expensive liquor. He was squeezing her boobs with both hands and french kissing her mouth.

Due to his stroking, she herself was slowly getting hot.

"Ummm …..aahhh ….. Darling let me ask you something. Do you like watching someone fucking me? I read an article about cuckold sex. I think you have cuckold sex, don't you?"

"I don't know, but imagining someone playing with your sexy body makes me very aroused."

"That means you have cuckold sex, darling."

"May be."

He increased his ramming speed.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ummmmm ……………… !"

She was also very excited and making dirty comments.

"Darling, I have no objection if you want to enjoy such a scene."

"Really honey? Then I'll think about it. Now please.....describe to me minutely what happened in the slum."

To increase his arousal, Deepa spiced up narrating to her husband how the other kids, including Tinku, had sucked her boobs. But, she did not feel it appropriate to disclose the matter of intercourse with Ramen, Tinku and old Usman at this moment. However, she felt that Sameer of cuckold nature would not be too angry after hearing the incident. She was holding him tight, receiving his stroking.
Sameer was madly screwing his sexy wife and commenting, "You could have offered your sexy body to poor Ramen. If you satisfied a sex-starved man, God bless you."

She smiled to herself and thought that whatever Sameer was imagining, she had already done it in reality.

He rammed non-stop for 7/8 minutes and then ejaculated a lot of cum into her pussy.

After that both were completely satisfied and went to bed hugging each other.

That day she was thinking about Birju. There is no feedback from him for several days. He is old. She feared that something bad had happened to him. She sat thinking about these various things. This time her phone received a call from an unknown number. She hesitated and picked up the phone. She had no difficulty in recognizing the voice from the other side. It is Birju's voice.

He said, "Mere Janemon, how are you?"

"Fine, I haven't heard from you in a while. I was thinking about you a while ago."

"Ah! My luck. I can't believe it."

"Why, what's there not to believe? Not everyone is a liar like you."

"I don't lie."

"Of course. You're a liar. You are a flirter."

Birju smiles.

"Is this your phone?"
"Ma'am. I am a poor beggar. I cannot afford to buy a mobile phone. This is my friend's phone."

"Oh."

"Actually madam...... my physical condition is very bad. So, I couldn't meet you for a few days."

She asked in a worried voice, "Why? What happened to you?"

"I don't know. I had a high fever a few days ago. Now, I'm so weak I can't get up. There's only one thing I need to recover this time."

"You naughty! I know what you mean. But how are you going to get it if you don't come to my house?"

"I do not have the strength to go to your house. Then, it seems my time to die has come."

She was very upset. "No no! Why do you say that? You'll be alright."

"Ma'am, you think I'm joking. But, no. I'm telling the truth. Talk to my friend."

Another man's voice came from that side.

She was a little hesitant to talk to a stranger.

The man said, "Madam, I have heard about you from my friend. I have come to know that you are very kind, soft-hearted. Your heart weeps for the suffering of the poor. You try your best to help them."

"It's okay. But what happened to him?"

"He's in a very bad condition. It would be great if you could come to our cottage right now."

"No no. How is that possible? I don't know your address."

"That is no problem ma'am. I am giving you our address. We both live in one room and share each other's sorrows. We try to help each other as much as we can."

Saying this, he gave Deepa the address of their residence.

The slum he spoke of is not very far away. By auto, it will reach within half an hour.

Deepa said, "Ok. Give me a chance to think. Will you be available if I call this number another time?"

"Any time ma'am." The man's words flashed with happiness.

She was now deeply confused. She did not understand how it would be possible to manage everything and go there. Again, poor Birju, on the other hand, is suffering a lot due to illness. Her kind heart wept for him.

After the conversation over the phone, Deepa's constant concern was how she would reach Birju's house. Her problem was with Tukun. Sameer doesn't stay at home all day. So, there is no need to excuse him in this regard. But, leaving Tukun at home for so long, how can she go there without worry?

After much thought, an idea came to her mind. Ramla Aunty can be persuaded in this regard. She should tell her that she is going to visit a sick friend of her. Her return will be late. Let her take care of Tukun this time. She thought that she must give aunt some money as a bribe for this. Aunty will not doubt her at all.

It was nine o'clock when aunt came. "Aunty, I have a problem," Deepa said to her in a pleading tone after the housework was done.

"What kind of problem?" Aunt said in a curious voice.

"I have a friend from school. Lately, she is very sick. I am thinking of going to see her. But, taking Tukun there is a problem. Therefore, I request you to take care of Tukun for these few hours."

"It doesn't matter ma'am. The favor you've done for my cousin's son is nothing in return."

"Thank you aunty." Said Deepa and gave aunty a note of 500 rupees.

"There was no need for that ma'am," said the aunt very happily.

"Still......... you keep it aunty."

She breastfed her son well before leaving. Now for at least 2/3 hours he won't be bothered by hunger anymore, she is sure.

Before going out, she applied her makeup so perfectly that she looked like a movie heroine. She left her house and called that number.

"Hello ............. are you speaking madam?" The voice replied from the other side.

"Yes ........... I'm coming. Can you tell me the address again please?"

The person gave their residential address in details.

"Ok, I'm getting in the auto now."

"Don't stress madam. When you reach the slum, ask someone where Suraj's house is. Everyone will show you."

"Okay." She still doesn't know if she's doing it right. Her heartbeat had already increased.

Exactly twenty five minutes later the auto reached its scheduled stop. She asked the auto driver about Suraj's mentioned slum.

The driver stared at her for a while in surprise. He could not understand why such a beautiful, high-class, sexy woman wanted to go to that dirty slum. However, he pointed the way to the slum.

She entered the slum shortly after walking through that road.

The dirty type people around were watching her with lusty eyes. She tried to hide her discomfort, standing in front of a stall. There, some worker type people were standing.

Deepa asked one of them, "Hello, do anyone of you know Suraj's home address. He says his hut on the east of this slum."

Everyone there was surprised and looked at her for a while.

The one she asked replied, "Are you talking about Suraj, the corporation sweeper?"

She was stuttering, "I'm not exactly sure ...... but .............. !"

"Look madam, over there, there is only one Suraj. He works as a sweeper in the corporation office."

"I mean . . . . . . . . . . . . a beggar with him!”

"Oh ................ I understand. He is talking about that Suraj. A beggar named Birju lives in the same hut with him." The tea shop owner commented as he poured tea into the kettle.

"Yes, yes, you are right." Deepa replied with bright eyes.

The man, Deepa had asked first, pointed to a green shack in the distance.

Another man asked her, "But, madam, we don't understand what you need with such worthless people like them."

Deepa gave him a slightly angry look and replied, "Mind your business, please!"

Then she walked towards Suraj's hut without stopping there.

Within this time, people gathered around. Some women were looking at her in such a way that she really felt ashamed. As she walked she felt a buzz behind her.

There were a lot of people in that place. Little boys are running and playing. Some very small children are crawling around. The huts are mostly made of bamboo, polythene and mud.

Suraj's hut is made of brick. It has no plaster, but is painted green. The roof is made of tin. The door is made of wood which has rotted. She knocked twice on the door.

Deepa gasped at the sight of the man who opened the door. She looks Birju's age, ie, about 65 years. However, the body is medium shaped, full bald head, numerous spots of acne all over the face. All his body-hair has turned white. He has no clothes on his upper body, wearing only a striped under-pant.

"Come, madam, come in. People are gossiping outside."

The man closed the door as she entered the room.

The hut is very small. 10×10 feet. There is only one room. The toilet seems to be next to it. The walls of the room are also not plastered, instead, white-washed. On one side, there is a stove and some pots. A carpet is laid on the floor on one side of the room. Birju lies there. Tears came to Deepa's eyes when she saw him. He looked really sick. He is wearing a torn lungi. Upper portion of his body is bare.

He was looking at Deepa. He said in a weak voice, "Madame, you finally came? I really can't believe you came to my hut."

"What's not to believe?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You're a rich, high-class housewife. I can't believe someone like you would come to see a neglected beggar like me in his sick state."

"You started the naughtiness again?" Deepa smiled.

Suraj commented, "But, I don't understand, where to ask madam to sit!"

"Okey, I'm sitting here." Saying, she sat on the carpet near Birju's head.

"You sit here too." Birju said to his friend.

Suraj sat down near Birju.

"I first introduce my long-time partner, Suraj." said Birju.

"You can call him my danger support. He stood by my side in all my problems. He helped me as much as he could. He works as a sweeper in the corporation office. He cleans the sewers of the town, also works as a toilet cleaner."

By this time, she realized that since entering this room, she smelled the stench of street sewage. She finally realized that Suraj himself was the cause of that stench. His sweeper's blue uniform hangs on a hanger on the wall of the room.

The stench made her feel so sick that she felt like she was going to vomit.

"Ma'am may start hating me now, because I work as a sweeper," said Suraj in a frustrated voice.

At his comment, she shuddered a bit, "Then, maybe your friend didn't describe me correctly to you."

"No, no, he tried to describe you as accurately as possible. He said how great-hearted and kind you are."

"Then don't talk like that in the future." Deepa tried to feign anger.

Now she turned to Birju and asked him, "But,  how did you get this condition? I mean, how did you become so weak?"

"I told you, madam, I had a severe fever a few days ago. I recovered from that, but my body is very weak. To cure it, you know what I need right now, madam."

Deepa frowned at him and said, "Youuuu ................... !" She smiled and looked at Suraj.

She leaned a little towards the beggar and started stroking his head gently. He grabbed her hand passionately, "Madam, if anyone in 
the world truly loves me and cares about my agony, and it’s you!"

"Okay, I'm with you."

"For the first time in my life I got a chance to witness a Goddess directly," The Corporation sweeper commented in an emotional voice.

Deepa blushed and said, "Mmmmmm ............ no flirting, please!"

She assumed that Birju had not openly disclosed everything to his friend about their interaction. Because, being able to see her two heaving boobs in front of his face, he couldn't control himself for so long. He would make them blouse-freed and start sucking.
The beggar needs to be breastfed to make him energetic at this time. How can she open her tits in front of a stranger like Suraj, offering her milk to the beggar?

She now asked him, "What else did you tell your friend about me?"

Birju: "I told him, you take great care of me. Help me in various needs."

Birju realized that he will not be able to drink the sexy house-wife’s milk in his friend’s presence. In that case, he should inform Suraj more details about them. He thought that Deepa would not mind it. Because, it seems, she is also anxious to breastfeed him.

He said to Suraj, "Friend, what I am going to tell you now, you may feel a little sad, because I did not tell you everything about us openly. Even if I told you, it would have been a cheating on madam, because, without her permission, I should not have told you."

"What exactly do you mean?"

"Listen, madam cares so much about me that she breastfeeds me. I lost my wife a long time ago and suffer from loneliness. Therefore, she played the role of my wife. She offered me her body to fuck her."

"Oh my god!" The sweeper’s eyes widened after hearing the words. As if he got an electric shock. He added, "Such a great sacrifice for an insignificant beggar! I can't believe it!"

"You may not believe my words. But, if you see it in front of your eyes, I know you will."

Now, Deepa got a bit excited and said, "You Mean, shall I open my blouse in front of him?"

"Please, madam! He is a miserable poor old man. You see, there is only one room in this hut. If he goes out leaving us alone in the room, the dirty slum dwellers will embarrass him by asking all kinds of questions about you."

She understood the situation. Moreover, his friend is an old man, more than her father's age. Lately many have been able to enjoy her boob’s beauty. Because of the milk-pressure, her boobs were already sore. She was getting impatient herself, when she will insert her boob’s nipple in the old man’s mouth. She unpinned her saree. As a result, the saree pallu slipped and fell on her lap. Her blouse covered huge boobs were heaving in rhythm with breathing.

The beggar started unbuttoning her blouse with his trembling fingers. One-to-three ........ all buttons opened. She removed her blouse by herself. Much of her fair, soft boob flesh, with a deep cleavage, was visible through the white foreign-branded bra. The other old man was enjoying every moment.

Then obviously the beggar’s hand reached her back. It touched her brassiere-hook.

Her boobs jumped out as soon as it was bra-freed.

Two lusty men stared at her 36-D size protruding boobs.

Her twins, with two puffy areolas and hardened nipples, created a magnificent spectacle.

She leaned forward and touched her nipple to the beggar’s lips.

Without a moment's delay, he took the nipple, along with a lot of boob-flesh, inside his hot mouth and started sucking loudly.
Like a thirsty child he started drinking the high-class housewife’s milk. At the same time, began to bite lightly with his teeth.

Deepa, "Aauuchhhhh  ummmmmmmmmmmm ................... !" She kept holding his head on her chest.

Birju is pressing one of her boobs and sucking the other, also, biting and pulling it outwards. As if he would rip the boob off her body if he could.

“Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   ………. kiyaa karrr rahe hoooooo   .............. darddd ho rha hai ................. dhireeee chusoooo ……. .........aahhhhh       ummmmmmmmmm ....................... !"

He sat up a bit and was vigorously eating her tits.

She started getting hotter. She kept pressing the beggar’s head more on her boobs.

Within minutes he drank all the milk from one of her boobs. Then, he took the other one in his mouth cavity and started sucking and biting it. He started squeezing the milk emptied boob also.

Deepa kissed his forehead excitedly. Her pussy had already started leaking.

After at least 10 minutes of boob-play, He touched Deepa's saree-knot.

He was about to remove her saree, but she didn't stop him even realizing it.

He wanted to untie the saree and take it off as quickly as possible.

She forgot the old sweeper’s presence due to her excitement. Now she wears only a petticoat.

Birju's hardened dick made a tent in his lungi.

As Deepa looked at it, he opened his lungi. His huge dick was facing the sky.

She wanted to grasp his erect lund in her hand. But, the other old man may think her a slut in that case. So, she controlled herself.

She now begged him, "No, Birju, please, don't fuck me, your room-mate is watching everything."

Suraj replied without a moment's delay, "Don't hesitate madam. You let him fuck without any hesitation. You are doing a great service to God by giving sexual satisfaction to a poor old man. So you don't mind my presence."

"Ma'am, if I can fuck you properly, then I will know that I have been cured by drinking your milk." Saying that, Birju untied her petticoat-string and began to remove the petticoat from her body.

Now, she is wearing a thong-like panty that gave her a damn sexy look.

Suraj flirted foolishly, "Madam, if you tried, you would get the role of main heroine in any movies.”

Deepa turned towards him with a little smile and said, "You stop ........... naughty old man !"

Birju now took off her panty. So, she became stark naked.

What a scene! A beautiful, rich, high-class, high-educated house wife is completely naked and sitting in front of two ugly, lower-class old men in the room of a slum.

The beggar’s friend continues to caress his huge cock covered in under-pant. She took one look at it and quickly averted her eyes.

Birju sat up and pushed her down on the carpet and folded her legs, moved them to either side. As a result, her puffy, fair and shaved pussy was well displayed in front of the two lusty men.

The way, Suraj was looking at her woman hood with greedy eyes, she was blushing with shame.

Birju held his 8 inch cock with one hand and set it at her pussy entrance. Her pussy was already slippery with juice coming out. As he applied a little pressure, it made a 'pooch' sound and went in a bit.

Deepa: "Ah !"

In two or three strokes he pushed the entire dick into her hole and started pounding at medium speed.

Her body was swaying to the rhythm of stroking.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  ……………. !"

After thrusting like this for a while, he lay completely on top of her. While French kissing and squeezing her two melons, he kept pounding hard.

Deepa; "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah …………. !"

After five minutes of fucking in this way, she hugged him on all fours and started moaning loudly.

Her body was shaking violently. Actually, she was cumming heavily. She started kissing the old beggar’s dirty face frequently. When fully orgasmed, she let out a little. Birju began to thump again with renewed enthusiasm.

He did not look like he was weak due to illness.

While stroking, as he began to suck on one of the nipples, her pussy muscles tightened around his dick. He was getting heavenly feeling on his dick at that time.

Deepa suddenly felt, someone kissing her lips.

She opened her eyes and saw old sweeper sitting next to her and leaning over her, kissing her on the lips.

Deepa shouted loudly, "What nonsense! What are you doing?"

The sweeper got scared and moved away. He said, "Sorry madam! I failed to stop myself after seeing a sexy piece like you. I have seen a sexy, gorgeous, beautiful woman like you for the first time in my life and never seen anyone in such a naked form. So, I made 
this mistake."

The beggar stopped ramming, witnessing the incident. He tried to mediate this time. He said, "Ma'am, don't be angry. He is right. He has never seen such a beautiful, sexy woman like you naked in front of his eyes. So, it is natural for him to do this mistake."

"Isn't he married?"

"Yes, married. But, his wife did not stay with him for long. After his wife left, he is a bachelor."

"Why did she leave?"

Because, he used to drink a lot of alcohol at that time and his wife didn't like drinking at all."

"I don't like drunken-people either." She said with a snort.

"Please, at least consider him. He has not married since then. He is suffering from extreme sexual starvation."

"I'm not a slut."

"You are not a slut, madam. You are a goddess! You are kind- hearted, madam!" Now, the other old man commented enthusiastically.
Her heart softened a little at non-stop praising.

As soon as Suraj realized that, his hand reached her boobs. He started pressing her heaving boobs.

Deepa: "So, why didn't you remarry?"

Suraj: "I am a petty corporation sweeper. Who would agree to marry a low-class person like me, madam?"

Deepa: "There is no such thing as low-class. Everyone is equal to God. People are not high and low in their own way of thinking."

Suraj: "Not many people have an advanced mind like you, madam!"

He was mercilessly pressing her boobs, twisting and pulling her nipples.

"Aauuchhhhhhhh  ……………  dhireeee ........... .dardd ho rha haiiiiii ……………… !"  

Realizing that the situation had somewhat normalized, The beggar resumed ramming.

Thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap ……..

The fucking sound spread throughout the room.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ………………… !"

He was stroking with his upper body mass in both hands.

Her huge melons were swinging to the beat of stroking.  

The sweeper lowered his head and started sucking a boob with a lot of flesh in his hot mouth cavity. He started squeezing the other boob and twisting the nipple as well. Sometimes, he was French kissing Deepa. They were rubbing each other's tongues and exchanging their saliva, also, he kept on tit pressing.

Deepa: "Ummmm mmmmm …………. Kiyaaa kar rhe hoooooo …………?"

Birju is fucking her like crazy.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah …………………………. !"

French kisses, boob pressing, nipple twisting and hard dick ramming together................ she had reached the seventh heaven.

She heavily orgasmed once again. At the same time, Birju pressed his erect lund to her choot.

He was pouring heaps of cum into her pussy.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ……………. !"

After a while, they calmed down. But, Suraj still hasn't stopped sucking her tits. Deepa tried to push his head away. "No more sucking! It is enough!"

He now sat up.

Her boobs are glistening with saliva. As a result of hard sucking, they have become sore.

Birju sits up, wiping his dick with a rag. His thick, sticky cum was pouring out of her pussy-hole.

Suddenly, she was startled to look at Birju’s friend. In the midst of all this, he took off his unde-pant at some point and caressing his hardened-dick with one hand.

His dick is enormous. Its size is the same as Birju, completely black. Its tip is like a big onion and completely red in color. He is jerking his dick in slow motion and smiling softly at her.

"What! Why are you naked?"

Suraj smiled shamelessly and said, "Ma'am, look. What a mess it has become because of you! Now it's up to you to calm it down!"

"Do you think I'm a prostitute? I've sacrificed enough for you, nothing more."  

Suraj got a little choked up at her blunt comment. He stopped jerking and looked at Birju with a sad face.

Birju: "Madam, I know you are a beautiful, educated and sexy woman from a high-status family. But, above all, your heart is very kind. Your heart aches for the suffering of the poor and helpless. At least I know this well. I have already told you about my friend. Since his wife left, he has been very lonely, just like me. Today, in front of his eyes, watching you naked and being screwed by his own friend, he himself became very horny. So, he cannot be blamed for that. Therefore, I think, you should give him pleasure. Otherwise, you will be guilty before Bhagwan. It will be your sin and you will be punished for that sin in the Hereafter.”

She looked at the old Corporation sweeper. He does not bath properly; also, his body smells very foul. He looks very ugly, the skin on the face is wrinkled and acne scars all over the face, the teeth has been yellowish.The worst of all, he cleans the latrine.

Despite that, her mind was confused on the topic of Bhagwan, which Birju had raised. She began to think that Bhagwan would not look favorably on mentally tormenting a helpless, old person like Suraj by her.

She looked at the dirty, old sweeper with sympathetic eyes.
Like Reply
Welcome back!
Thats an A1 update after a long break.
Way to goooooo......!!!!
Bineesh!
[+] 1 user Likes bineeshm's post
Like Reply
Missed the updates.   Thank You

yourock
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Thank you so much pls update the next part