Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
Great End. Dream come true for the women. Hats off and kudos for finishing the story in style.
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Congrats, Mintu bro. Thanks for taking your time giving us this amazing story. Kuddos! :-)
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Perfect finish !!! Cant get better than this !!!
[+] 1 user Likes Karthik Ramarajan's post
Like Reply
Thanks so much for the story. When most of the writers leave the story half way and run away. You are such a committed writer. All the best for the next story.
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
Can we humble request to you, would you start another story where negro ethnic group is involved with white girls or milf. I want to mean interracial sex story. Please.
[+] 1 user Likes joyeity's post
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly for a new hot thread from you bro.. And hope its gonna slow and lots of reluctance like this.. (And no more drugs too lol).
Take your time and start writing when you can. Full support for you..
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
(27-03-2023, 10:29 PM)joyeity Wrote: Can we humble request to you, would you start another story where negro ethnic group is involved with white girls or milf. I want to mean interracial sex story. Please.

Since I prefer variations in genres, the next story will be of a different theme and maybe I will return with another Interracial later in the future. Smile There will be surely many stories from me.
Like Reply
(28-03-2023, 12:43 AM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Waiting eagerly for a new hot thread from you bro.. And hope its gonna slow and lots of reluctance like this.. (And no more drugs too lol).
Take your time and start writing when you can. Full support for you..

Thank you for the kind words bro. You have been a regular reader right from the start of the journey and I just hope you like my upcoming story too. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
(25-03-2023, 07:54 PM)Joseph Rayman Wrote: Fantastic finish.

I thought some of these africans are human eaters. They should have killed and eaten the wimp and shared the food to the four ladies too Smile

I liked this whole wicked cannibalistic idea. Maybe in future I will write on this theme alone!
Like Reply
Thank you to each and everyone who had been with the journey throughout. I will surely return soon with another enticing journey! Smile
[+] 3 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Super stuff with great ending!
Thanks a lot!?
Like Reply
Vijay had a great escape with just a divorce. Rahul had to take the beating for his dad. Nice end at last.
Like Reply
Anyone has PDF version of story?
Like Reply
Superb story
Like Reply
Sandaar and beautiful story
Like Reply