Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
Erotica writting is one such thing I enjoy a lot and I am finally starting my second venture here.

The plot was there in my mind for a long time and hope all of you will enjoy the journey along.

Ch. 1 - Meet the Patels

Asha Patel woke up from her sleep and straight away looked at the mirror. Indeed she loves to adore her fair sweet face everyday in the morning and today was no different. The very next thing she looked at was a picture of her and her boyfriend (soon fiance) on the table next to the bed and couldn't help but adore his fair, cute Justin Beiber like face and even sweeter personality. 

He was Rahul Sharma, the only heir of a Billionaire just some streets away from Asha's house. With sheer excitement of the engagement day getting closer, she sprang out from the bed and swayed her meaty ass in her pajama all the way to the washroom to get fresh.

A moment later, she hopped down and met her younger sister Arushi on the way, who with her glasses on the brim of her nose, behaved like a granny!

Arushi - heyyy didi! It's not noon yet! If you want you can sleeeeeep okay???

Asha poked the nose of her younger sis and moved towards the dining hall where Mrs Kavita Patel, their mom was texting someone on her phone. Kavita was a very meaty woman in her early forties and meatiness ran in the blood and therefore Asha and Arushi were a bit on the plump side, but they looked bubbly and very very secure about themselves. Kavita too never supported body shaming, infact being a teacher, she was very open minded and always supported enlightenment.

Overall, The Patel family with its three members were a happy and enlightened family.

One fine day :

"Hey the Aroras just shifted today! Damn..will we get any new neighors maa??"

Arushi wondered...

Kavita chopped the Vegetables, smiling in response... " Hmmm maybe!"

Just then Asha popped up in the dining hall with ofcoarse phone in her hand and the person on the other side was not hard to be guessed!

It was her would be fiance Rahul!

"Hmmm er...bye okay....talk to you later!....what?? Gosh no..not here!"

Kavita and Arushi clearly saw Asha blush and this was evident from her slightly reddened face and her pouty lips too trembled to form into an o, since Rahul had demanded a kiss from her. Facing the other side, Asha quickly puckered her lips and gave a slight kiss on the phone and then quickly stood straight, playing with her phone and looking sometimes at her younger sister and mother. 

Kavita however continued chopping the vegetables, while a smile remained on her lips and Arushi too covered her mouth and giggled at her elder sister's behaviour. Asha guiltity looked at her mother and sweetly said..

"Maa.... actually.... he asked.."

"Hmm for a kiss right?" Kavita smiled and Asha blushed once again.

"Dhadhaktey dilon ko kisne roka hayeeeee!" Arushi teased her elder sister and Asha spanked her sister's shoulder lightly saying.."shutup" and continued to munch on her breakfast. 

"By the way Rahul jiju promised me a Gucci bag after the wedding! Damn!! Wow...I am so excited yaar!"

Arushi cooed and Kavita raised an eyebrow while her hands lay on her broad hips and very sweetly she admonished....

"Oh that is very selfish of you beta! Rahul must be thinking cheap of you!"

Asha giggled and pinched her sister's fluffy cheeks...

"Let it be maa! Afterall she is her saali!

Kavita then settled with her own plates and pouted...

"It better be a worthy wedding from our side too. Your pappa has taken a big fat loan for every arrangment!"

Kavita's husband Sunil was pretty well off and he had taken the sole responsibility to make sure the wedding of his elder daughter would spark impressions around their folks!

Like this every single day the Patel ladies would have gossip and soon Asha would leave for her college while Arushi for her school, along with her teacher mother Kavita.

Reaching college, Asha got out of the car and as always threw a flying kiss to her mother while poked tongue out at her younger sister, who poked a tongue back. Anyways, reaching her class, she sat as usual on her seat which was just diagonal to Rahul's. Although they were to be one soul two bodies soon, still Asha's friend Sheetal would poke her friend's babyfat and tease her...

"He is staring at you so intensely everyday! He might just make you pregnant from his stare alone, no need of shaadi vaadi!"

Asha bumped her forearm on her friend's and cooed..."shut up okay? It's not like that...we love each other other's souls!"

"Are wah! And what about this fat gol matol body huh?"

Sheetal mauled of a ripe portion of her friend's juicy hip and Asha again slapped the hand away...

"Will you stop it already? You are such a bi...."

Asha hated slangs and therefore resisted herself from going further. 

After classes, Asha and Rahul ran upstairs and reached a very obscure portion of the college terrace, the spot where they typically met to get sweetly intimate. Rahul sweetly thumped Asha against a wall and began to kiss her cheeks, neck and eventually their lips met each other for a decently long wet kiss. 

Rahul loved to kiss the rosy bee stung lips of Asha and she too enjoyed the sweet way of how he kissed. Gawd! She wondered how lucky she was to have a cute rich fair guy as her life partner, she thought she will cry and melt in his arms right now and so she did. 

But like everyday Rahul was eager to get to his next limit by pulling Asha's tshirt up to grab hold of her fleshy fair stomach, but just then Asha would slap his hands away, making him gloomy and irritated.

"What yaar? Cmmon Asha, we are soon to be fiances!"

Asha gave a sweet expression and cooed, while she ruffled Rahul's hair...

"Aw baby! It's just that...I don't want to cross a certain limit before marriage! Soowwyy!"

Asha gave her puppy like expression and then puckered her rosy lips to again kiss Rahul one more time before they took a leave.
[+] 7 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great to see you again on board....
Amazing start ....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
On the other hand, Kavita soon had recess from her teaching classes and as usual she sat with her fellow teacher and bestie Parul Mehta, who has been her very very close saheli right from the day she had joined as a teacher. 

Munching on the chapati with aachaar, Parul noticed Kavita being a bit gloomy. The buxom lady was clad in her regular salwar kameez that wrapped up her body beautifully and one could see the big ample breasts rising inside the kameez, even with the dupatta draped over them. 

"Hmmm, what is it Kavita? Something between you and Sunil again?"

Parul seemed genuinely concerned and Kavita let out a tiny sigh and played with her morsel rather than eating it or even bringing it close to her mouth. Something deeply bothered her, as Parul had rightly guessed. 

"Cmmon tell me! That gorgeous face of yours look awful in a gloomy state!"

"Maari zindagi napharata karu chu!" (Hate my life!)

Kavita pouted In her gujju tone while Parul had a feeling that Sunil had to do something with it. She grabbed hold of a fleshy kameez clad arm of Kavita and softly spoke...

"Kavi, listen to me. I know it's a common thing for middle aged couples to get less intimate and back to younger days of making love and all. But..."

Kavita cut her friend in middle ..

"But what?? Everyday I eat food and silent my stomach! But what about my sexual needs?? I hate to say this but as I am getting older, my sexual appetite is getting wider and bigger! Gosh! How do I say this to Sunil??? He only knows work and dhanda and all!"

Parul blushed as she realised her friend was still having very high sexual needs even after two grown up daughters. Not having one good sex life herself, Parul didn't bother to stretch this topic further and just convinced her saheli in her own way...

"Kavi, you are a middle aged woman! Soon to be a Saans of man your daughter will wed in future and you shouldn't be thinking of all this. Just...umm, you know...take a brinjal or something..."

Parul blushed while Kavita wide eyed her friend...

"Gawd! Paru?? You and your ideas! Keep it to yourself! Bavlo ho gayo??"

Parul giggled and patted her friend's back and they had their lunch together, talking about the future wedding of Asha and Rahul.

After dinner Sunil and Kavita settled on their bedroom and as always Sunil was busy with a chat with one of his clients, while Kavita as always decided to get sweetly intimate with her husband, once he was free. Her sleevless nightie was very modest, yet her voluptuous figure made her look very desirable, yet her husband barely 'saw' her.

Once Sunil was done, he drank a glass of water while he felt fingers crawling on his pajama clad thigh and he turned to see a very desire filled face of Kavita, who laid down and blinked at him softly. Sunil smiled and decided to change the topic to something normal and the next moment, he snapped her fingers away and laid down...

"Hmmmm, tell Asha to focus on her studies, this is her last year and the wedding still has time!"

The typical boring and stern aura of Sunil made Kavita again give up hope and she murmered..."yes...she is focussing.." before shutting the lamp on her side.

One the other hand, in their room, Arushi and Asha slept, but not quite sleepy were they!

Arushi made a face and looked at her elder sister, so very busy and focussed on texting on her pink cover iPhone. Every single night Asha would have a sweet cute chat with Rahul on WhatsApp and the tik tik sounds often made Arushi soo very jealous of her sister that she wished she had a cute boyfriend too, just like Rahul!

"Didi! Can't you silent that tap tap? I can't sleep!"

Arushi made a face and cooed...

Asha looked at her and pouted...

"My sweet Lil sis, then listen to some songs! Don't eye me like that okay? You are young for all this!"

Like every night at the end of the chat, on Rahul's insisting, Asha would take a selfie of her puckered lips and send it to him, while Arushi would playfully tease her elder sister...

"Gandi ladki!"

To which Asha would slap her shoulder and murmer...

"Aru! Go to sleep okay? You have school tomorrow!

Arushi poked a tongue out, making a face and hugged her teddy shaped pillow, dozing off to sleep. Meanwhile Asha too dozed off to sleep while having sweet Yash Raj setting dreams with Rahul. 

In most dreams Asha would be Kajol and Rahul would be the mandolin playing Shah Rukh and the dream often made Asha turn sides and even playfully run her hands down her belly to her fat thighs, although clad in her nightie.
[+] 4 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
(21-05-2022, 11:00 AM)abcturbine Wrote: Great to see you again on board....
Amazing start ....

Thanks. Happy to be a part of this platform!
Like Reply
Two updates a week is assured, to be frank.

Stay tuned.
Like Reply
Ch 2. Meet the Neighbour

A Honking sound disturbed the Patels and Kavita looked out the window to see a fancy van park somewhere just opposite their house. The van settled and Kavita wondered..

"Are they the new neighbours?"

Out of the van came out a funky dressed tall African man, smoking a cigarette and that was a shock for Kavita, who looked keenly at the van and realised there were no other members, just the guy alone.

"A single guy in our neighborhood?? And that too a neg..."

Kavita resisted her mind to even let out the word. Yes sure she was enlightened but years of being raised in a sort of racist Gujju family, had installed certain thoughts inside her. Anyway, Kavita observed the man more carefully.

The African stopped smoking and dropped his cigarette down, mashing it with his white action shoes, also showcasing the fact that how how large his feet were and soon he left with his Indian broker inside the house. 

"Maa??? Your coffee will become thandi!" 

Arushi pouted loudly and Aasha too wondered what was her mother so keenly looking at. 

Kavita shook back to reality from Arushi's loud scream and took a deep breath, while very very annoyed and concerned. Without even considering her daughters presence and her cup of coffee, she grabbed her mobile and rushed out of the dining room to somehow alone.

Arushi looked at her elder sister who looked equally confused and decided to check on her mother. Reaching somewhere near the hall, she could listen a raised voice of her mother, talk to someone.

"Mr Chawla!!! How could you allow this?? A single man to shift next house?? And that too a..uh! Please do something, this is a decent family locality!"

Kavita cut the phone and realised Asha looking at her very intensely. Kavita cut the topic and soon all three left in their car. While the car left the area, Arushi had managed to see the fancy looking van parked on their neighbouring house. 

Noticing Kavita's very stern expressions and less talking, Arushi Chinese whispered to her sister...

"Didi....did you check that van out? It was so cool looking!"

Asha who was busy texting, looked at her bubbly sister and said "van? What van Aru?"

Arushi cooed sweetly while, reading some school textbook..

"Are yaar, nothing! You are such a bore didi!"

Asha was clueless and soon she reached college while before leaving she had surely noticed her mother a bit bothered on something.

"What's up with maa?"

Asha wondered...

After college ended, it was usually Rahul who used to drop Asha back home and in midst of the shiny lights in the whole locality, Rahul as always parked the car somewhere a bit afar from her house and Asha was familiar with his reasons. 

"Kaun tujhe itna pyar karega...

Jaise main karti hoon..."

The song dimly played inside Rahul's car and Asha just loved this track with her whole heart. In this entirely romantic atmosphere, Asha herself mashed her lips with Rahul, who kissed her with equal grace. During this sweet romantic kiss, Rahul loved to feel his future soulmate's fair fleshy arms through her t-shirt and Asha in a way also loved rubbing his back. 

Glancing at the watch silently, Asha herself broke the kiss and whispered sweetly..."bye!"

Rahul being equally crazy about her, raised her voice just when she got out of the car...

"Hey, you love me right?"

Asha as always gave a bubbly expression by poking her tongue out to him and then swayed her big bum all the way to her home. Any nornal red blooded male present there would glue their eyes to Asha's fat buttocks clad in her denim jeans and how the cheeks swayed to and fro. The ample voluptuous assets ran in the females of the family anyways.

Asha was just about to reach her door when she heared a decently loud music from her neighbourly house, which was without a doubt some sort of a Rap!

"Ah, new neighbours? Uh....that too a loud rap song?? Uhh! Too loud!"

Irritated Asha enters the house and slams the door, not being able to take the loud rap music too much.

Next Morning :

*Ding Dong*

"Arushi beta, check the door please!"

Asha bit on her toast and raised an eyebrow to her younger sister, who didn't quite like getting a task, but still making a face, she got up and rushed to the door and oh! On opening it, her spectacles clad eyes widened up to greet this very tall and coal black afro guy!

"Hey lil fella! How ya doin?"

The African forward a big dark hand down to Arushi, who seemed kinda nervous yet awed by this big dark man. 

In the meantime, Kavita went near the door, pouting..."uh..who is it Aru....oh..hmm..hello!"

Kavita felt a bitterness inside her heart to greet the negro dressed in a funky large tshirt with punky trouser, the typical ghetto outlook. 

"Oh um hey...um numustey!"

The man managed to speak, while Kavita didn't bother to greet back and simply asked...

"Yes, how can I help you?"
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
hey yeah....I am yo new neighba! Nice ta meet ya, me Jason!"

Seing the large black hand raised up towards her, Kavita felt ackward and her racist instincts kicked in. Never ever she had been amongst negroes in all her life so far and never ever she even dreamt of having one as a neighbour!

Kavita somehow managed to be polite and reluctantly shook her fair hand with the dark one and somehow felt an adrenaline rush when she realised Jason brushing his fingers with her's a bit longer before he realised it. 

The next moment, Jason smiled and left the threshold while Kavita felt kind of disgusted shaking hands with a negro who apparently seemed some kind of a mischievous flirt as well. Parting Arushi's shoulder she and her both slammed the door and in the meantime Asha looked at both of them with curious eyes....

"Maa, Aru? Who was it?"

Kavita didn't even want to mention her new neighbour to Asha, therefore she just managed to lie...

"Beta, just the paperwala!...you know bills and all.."

But Arushi being the open hearted bubbly girl couldn't help but spit out the truth...

"What maa?? Kuch bhi! Are didi! He was our new neighbour! That too a kallu!"

Kavita slapped the shoulder of her younger daughter lightly, implying her to be polite while Asha stopped munching on her toast and put one delicate hand on her mouth, looking here, then there and then back to her mother. She now realised that the loud rap songs yesterday made total sense.

Later when all three got ready to get inside the car. It was Asha who noticed a stare from Jason, staring at her from his open window. Feeling uncomfortable Asha rushed inside the car as she realised she had dressed up in a way to welcome stares!

A pink sleevless top with a sky blue jeans and that too with a precise fit, easily complimented her healthy assets and she felt her heart go white with the negro staring at her like that. But anyhow she ignored it, considering it a typical male trait.

Kavita who was very perceptive of these things and specially when it concerned her daughter, spoke up sternly....

"Ashu, from tomorrow make sure you atleast don a jacket or a cardigan!"

Arushi gave a strange look to her mother and then towards her didi, who looked confused....

"Maa, why so? I am totally fine the way I am!"

Kavita honked hard at a random passing car and thumped her hand on her steering wheel, sounding more stern...

"Ashu! Do I have to explain you everything? Can't you just get it?"

Asha knew very well what his mother was indicating towards and anyhow didn't bother to reply, instead just kept quiet. This was a topic she just didn't want to even discuss!

During the recess, Parul once again approached a Kavita who seemed more annoyed than before. Dipping the chapati morsel inside the achaar, she asked her saheli...

"Are what happened now? Why don't you just give up on Sunil! He is getting older too!"

Kavita let out a deep breath and it again shook her ample globular breasts inaide her kameez as always. Making a face, she pouted...

"Uh it's not that Paru, it's just that..my new neighbour...the guy next door..."

Parul munched on her morsel and leaned forward on the table, showing her utmost curiousity..

"Umm a guy? You mean a single guy in your neighborhood?"

Kavita nodded and made a grimace on her round fair face. In this precise moment Parul decided to tease her gloomy friend like the typical mischievous saheli...

"Hmmmm, that is kind of interesting Kavi! just think of the possibilities!"

Kavita wide eyed her bestie and raised an eyebrow, all confused.

"Uff! Years of a sexless and a boring marriage has made you Mrs Dull and Gloomy! You know how the young men are! Who knows.. maybe just saying a hello to him can bring spice in your life, hmm?"

Kavita smacked Parul on the shoulder, hard this time and casually admonished her...

"Gawd! Paru you are simply ridiculous! I am not giving attention to any young male at this age, and certainly not some ....(dims her voice) not some negro!"

Parul at this precise moment, stopped munching on her meal and wide eyed her saheli, while reacting with the typical hand on mouth gesture..

"Uhm what? The guy is a negro??"
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned.
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
waoooooo you really do write super erotica. so detailed and so kinky. aaaaaaa thanks a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Wow....u r super mintu bro....pls us negro (jason ) se jaldi mat patwa dena un teeno ko....or ho sake toh bf cuckold or hubby cuckold bhi rakhna.....great work from ur side....waiting for more....
[+] 1 user Likes Ajanmol's post
Like Reply
Eagrly waiting for this hot scene.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcpc8hDqgDUKgBwvCxGhl...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
loving this hot plot bro.. wondering is it only the mom or the dau alo in the making
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
Osm updates brother ....first of all osm plot....bro i didn't like cuckold story ...so pls don't write cuckold story.....story write your own way....waiting for next update...and pls complete this story....
[+] 1 user Likes raja shri's post
Like Reply
Thank you for all the love and affection.
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Ch.3 Getting Familiar

Listening to Parul put up a loud tone at the N-word, Kavita felt her thick body endure a kind of a minor shiver!

"Oh please Paru, don't use that word so crudely. Yes its true that I kind of loathe them, but anyways..what can I do, he is a neighbour afterall."

Kavita said this as a matter of fact and somehow managed to take slow bites of her morsels and Parul seemed as much as bothered as her at this moment. She touched a thick arm of her saheli and pouted...

"Oh my...a negro next door, that too a bachelor one! God....how did Chawla agree to this?"

"He said the guy seemed okay and plus paid a good brokerage too!"

Kavita pouted back.

Kavita noticed Parul had a even more disdainful face than hers, this made her ask her the reason for such a concern. Parul held the palm of saheli and cooed...

"Oh my...Kavi, I am wondering what if he is some kind of a drug dealer, a rapist or something worse! You know how these (dims voice) darkies are! Oh Kavi...you have two daughters, be very careful!"

Kavita's heart ached with worry and panic from her friend's words, yet she maintained her own optimistic nature and assured Parul...

"Oh please Paru, I think you are just too exaggerating....not every one of them is like that I am sure!"

"I hope so Kavi"

Parul murmered.

Kavita just made a plain face and continued her lunch along with Parul.

At night, while Sunil slept sound, Kavita happened to read some of the typical romantic novels, just in order to remain calm and imagine herself as some of the precious damsels who apparently had a good time with their lovers. The more she read about the protagonist girl or lady getting kissed and then touched sexually by her lover, the more she made a grimace while looking aside at Sunil, who only made noises snoring at the moment.

"Is not possible to get back to those earlier days or our marriage? Hmmmm maybe not"

Kavita kept the book aside and got her knees up, placing her hands on them, while her big melons mashed against her thighs. She sat on this gesture thinking and thinking when suddenly this thought was bursted in a second by apparently some very loud Rap music.

The lyrics seemed obscene to the cultured and Conservative Kavita...

'I wanna get u home tonite!

I wanna fuck u more tonite!

I wanna spank dat booty of yo

Yo gonna luv dat fo sho!"

Kavita had to close her windows and once again scolded the negro next door in a dim voice...

"Ugh! Irritating and such disgusting lyrics!"

Kavita still had to wear ear plugs before going to sleep and she often dreamt of those sweet romantic things the characters inside the romance novels would often do, like proposals, arm to arm walk and those sweet promises.

The mature 40sh mother was indeed a damsel at heart.

Next morning :

Around half an hour after Sunil left for his office, the doorbell rang!

"Who could it be? Wondered Kavita as she got up her hefty body up from her chair and in the meantime Asha and Arushi munched on their toasts.

Kavita opened the door only to get a bit of a surprised face, greeting the negro man once more. What disgusted her more this time that on one hand she had taken a bath and was all dressed up in a beautiful salwar kameez, with hair tied up and all, while on the other hand Jason looked as if he had straight away come to her after a fierce workout. 

Infact the very musky pungent sweat from the coal black man made Kavita utterly disgusted and she wanted to cringe her nose badly. However the politeness inside her resisted in doing so. 

"Heya Missus Patail!"

Jason's thick African accent made Kavita shiver a bit for reasons unknown. Anyways she asked...

"Uh..hello, how can I help you?"

Jason kept his eyes fixed at her...

"I had a request...iz it okay?"

Kavita shivered a bit and tried not to make a face...

"Um...what sort of request?"

Jason very straightforwardly spoke up...

"Wud ya mind, makin me erm..sum dinna fo me?? Like eh....tiffin or somethin!"

Kavita was agitated from inside. The more she wanted to ignore her neighbour, the more situations were getting them acquainted again and again. But then again, her morals told her from inside that she shouldn't be a bad neighbour. 

"Uhm...but I can only make simple Indian meals, is that okay with you?"

Jason smiled and joyfully said..

"Oh yes Misus Patail! Ofcoarse I do! I lov Indian food! I see them on the net everytime!"

The praise of the traditional meals from a man outside the country made Kavita happy and proud of her heritage, yet she just loathed, getting so informal with an African man! Someone she never expected to have as a neighbour in her conservative Indian neighborhood.

"Okay, I will send you a small sample tonight, you can decide yourself!"

Jason smiled at Kavita's words and very informally raises a hand for a friendly shake, saying...

"Oh thank you! Thank you ma'am!"

Seing the sweaty coal black big hand forwarded to her, Kavita felt disgusted to even touch one single finger of that hand, let alone shake the whole hand. But her deep indian roots had installed in her mind, the common Indian phrase...

'Atiti Devo Bhava!'

And no matter who Jason was, at the moment he was 'god'! She wouldn't dare to refuse him or anything negative. With a deep cringe, she forwarded a hand to his, shaking it and at then quickly taking her hand back, she still managed to sound polite....

"Okay, I have to leave now....you can expect the sample meal by 8 pm"

Jason smiled and at that precise moment, Asha and Arushi joined her with their respective school/college bags and both girls shook a bit in their sudden glances on Jason, who smiled at all three of them, before taking a leave.

Kavita stood there and looked once more at her hand which had just shook with Jason's ans she realised the sweat from his hand was so intense that her own hand looked clammy at the moment. 

"Maa!!!! Can we leave??"

Asha broke the silence and Kavita shook back to reality..."uh um.. yes, let's go, cmmon Aru!"

All three left, while once again Asha noticed Jason staring from his window and yet once again that very mischievous look on his typically afro featured face. Jason on the other hand, had to admit that the fair and plump Gujju girl looked amazingly sexy in her jeans and T-shirt. The sharp eyes of the man didn't even fail to notice the big bum of the younger Arushi too, even though clad in the school skirt. 

"That's sum 'pawg' family out there! Man!"

Jason smirked while he thought and on the other side, Asha felt kind of irritated with the negro's glance and quickly sait inside the car. To her relief, Kavita finally drove off in a few seconds. 

Kavita was driving the car with such silence that neither Asha nor Arushi even spoke a word. They just kept the exchange of words to themselves rather, that too in a dim voice.

Arushi : didi! Maa looks so quiet...hmm?

Asha : I don't know, must be some important school stuff going inside her mind!

Arushi : kitna boring che maa! 

Arushi makes a face and reads one of her school books while Asha gets back to her phone. Soon, after dropping her daughters, along with the goodbye flying kisses and hugs, Kavita was atlast left to herself and she subconsciously did something very very unusual at that precise moment.

Kavita took her car to an isolated space and stopped it right there. Bringing a bit of a panic on her face, she bit her lower lip in a nervous-curious like state and raised her palm up close to her eyes and this was the same palm she had shook Jason's hand with. She gazed at both sides of her palm and realised it was so clammy due to Jason's sweaty one.

"Gawd..why on earth did I even shake my hand with him? Uh! A negro at that!"

But Kavita was gripped by some strange tension. She, out of some strange curiosity, got her palm up to her nose and took a whiff!

The smell was awful! Very pungent, musky and ofcoarse manly.

"Uhh..gawd!" 

Kavita shook her palm away immediately and scolded herself for this bizzare behaviour. She then parked her car and rushed to her regular classes, not realising that just a minute ago, again she took one more whiff subconsciously.

After classes the lovebirds Asha and Rahul once again settled on the terrace top while listening to some Arijit Singh songs together on the same earphone. The romantic voice often got them together and they often visualised the songs being played on them as if they both belonged to some 'Aashiqui' franchise. 

"I love you Ashu!" Rahul kissed a palm, making the bubbly girl blush and place her head on his shoulder, pouting...

"Rahul! Can't wait to become yours forever! Let our wedding be an example and talk of the town! Gawd...those Bollywood weddings have made me yearn to be wedded, you know Sangeet mehndi and all!"

Asha blushed again as she played some dholaks inside her mind.

"It will be! I promise Ashu! Some months more and then we are together forever!"

Asha cuddled even more to Rahul in the very next moment and once again their lips met for a decently long juicy kiss.

Asha broke the kiss and ruffled Rahul's hair and whispered..

"Such a fair, sweet and handsome guy! Oh how lucky can a girl be?"

Rahul smiled and once again mashed his lips against hers, while their favourite Ashiqui tracks played on their earphones.

Normally the Patels had a early dinner with the exception of Sunil, who used to come late at home due to a heavy work schedule. 

Tonight was however strange to the sisters as they noticed their mother packing some extra sabzis and chapati inside a container. Asha and Arushi looked confused at each other and then back at Kavita. 

"Maa, did you start Tiffin business or something?"

Asha casually said while she and Arushi munched on their meals. Kavita put on the lid of the container, pouting...

"Well, no. It's for Jason. Our...um...new neighbour!"

Asha widened her mouth and Arushi lipped very carefully with a dim voice....

"Are didi! That kallu next house!"

In response to that Asha hushed her sister with a raised eyebrow, implying her to be respectful and then looked at her mother packing the container and took a leave from the dining area.

Out of the house came Kavita Patel with a hand holding the container and normally any male around couldn't help but eye her voluptuous body with the very meaty ass and melon like breasts swaying up and down in a rhythm. Kavita was well aware of her ultra thick body and often wanted to cease the sway of her assets clad in her salwar kameezes, but her breasts, hips and ass had a mind of their own.

Dong Ding!

The door opened to make Kavita even more irritated with the loud rap song inside the house, while Jason had a smile on his face on greeting his voluptuous neighbour. The intense stare from the tall negro sent shivers inside Kavita and she somehow managed to say...

"Here is your sample...do let me know if you like the preparation"

A tiny moment of silence creeped in between the two of them and Kavita felt more bothered with the lyrics of the loud rap song from inside the house...

"Momma has big juggs!

Makes me wanna fuk her!

She shakin dat ass so good!

Gonna rub dat thing on mah wood!"

However the next moment Jason broke the silence by forwarding his hand and Kavita felt one more shiver when his hand brushed against her's while taking the tiffin. With his usual very confident smile, Jason said...

"Oh thanks Misus Patail, am syo I'll like it!"

Kavita didn't smile, instead nodded her head politely and left, giving Jason the complete liberty to stare at her big swaying ass clad in her salwar. Although her kameez was decently covering up till her thighs, the negro man could easily sketch an idea of how big and fleshy her ass and thighs were. 

"Aw man! She gonna kill me sum day!"

Jason smirked to himself and took a whiff of the container, letting out a happy sigh and then shutting the door.

"I wonder how Mr Chawla allowed him in this neighborhood! Such loud music and such obscene lyrics!"

Kavita pouted to herself in the way to her house.
[+] 8 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned.
Like Reply
when the story started, thought it was Asha whos is gonna bedded, but now the way it oges, first it gonna be Kavita.. then asha and finally arushi too.... way to go bro
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
Heart 
Oohhh...wow ...simply wow......sahi direction mai jaa rahe ho bhai....i wonder ki aage qa hoga ?? Or kon hogi pehli shikar jason ki ....uffffff eagrly waiting for ur next update mintu bhai.....
Like Reply
Its awesome, bro.. happy
I send a Private Message to you regarding this story. If you can, please read it. All the best for the future updates!
yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Superbbb
[+] 2 users Like Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply