Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
Woow man speedly updated thank you so much
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Don't make her to leave Dara. Low class and high class contrast is excellent.
[+] 2 users Like Mahesh's post
Like Reply
(15-03-2023, 12:14 AM)Mahesh Wrote: Don't make her to leave Dara. Low class and high class contrast is excellent.

You are absolutely right.
[+] 1 user Likes Sadia Islam Mou's post
Like Reply
WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 09
(Two steps forward, one step back)

On Sunday, I woke up with a headache because of the lack of sleep I was getting. I turned on all the feeds and saw my family was having their tea and breakfast in the living room. I left my bunker and went to have some breakfast, at the breakfast table my mind had conflicting emotions. My wife was meeting Dinesh today, a guy who had made the first move on my wife at my friend's party. I remember how my wife Menaka had discarded his card right away, saying she was not ready or willing to sleep with anyone other than me. In a matter of a few months, My wife had the best sex of her life with our old nepali watchman Dara in our own master bedroom and more embarassingly, on the terrace. What started as some harmless hanky panky with our watchman soon turned into a full blown affair between two people from completely opposite social economic sections of life. One a rich high class memsaab and the other just a watchman of a housing society.

I couldn't concentrate on the breakfast as my mind was having flashback's of Menaka's latest sex session on the terrace, My wife lying on top of our maid and both of the having an intense orgasm. Right on the terrace, under the open sky. I wonder if anyone was woken up due to the orgasmic squealing of both the ladies and what would happen if Menaka gets caught. Even worse, I recollected the second time when Menaka and Dara had sex on our bed. Dara just kept going at her non stop, all night long sex session with my wife. I remember being passed out on my chair watching the marathon sex session with my wife and our watchman. Deep down I knew when it comes to sex, I was a rookie compared to Dara. That man was a machine, I guess it had a lot to do with being able to seduce such a insanely hot women, who was almost twenty years younger and being able to deliver orgasm after orgasm to her. No amount of money could ever replicate what Dara is capable of doing to women.

I finished my breakfast and started my laptop, going through all the emails and started reading my favorite book. Keeping an eye on the Bombay feed.

Couple of hours had passed when I saw Menaka stepping into the bathroom and I heard the shower running, in the living room my son was already ready.
Menaka stepped out of the bathroom wearing her bath robe, Her milky skin and her wet hair already had an effect on me. She sat down on a pouffe and started applying a natural fragrance body butter on her sexy legs and calves. As she took a look at herself in the mirror- she noticed the love bites Dara left on her neck. They had turned purplish-red now and Menaka was disgusted as she continued looking at them.

She took out a bottle of concealer and started applying it on the hickeys, she then padded her neck with compact powder. She stood up to take a look at herself as she finished- she dropped her bath robe on the floor and was standing completely naked in front of the mirror. She admired her big sexy boobs as she cupped them once and then ran her fingers over her flat belly, admiring her curves in the mirror.

She indeed was a Goddess- 5"4', petite and voluptuous in all the right places. She raised her arms and held the side of her waist and twisted her upper body to ogle at her toned belly and thighs.

'Maybe I need to work out a little more!' she thought as she looked at her ass in the mirror. It was already big round and perfectly shaped like an apple, still Menaka being the perfectionist wanted more.

As Menaka pulled her hair to the front, she could see water still dripping slowly from her hair on her body and to the floor- but she didn't care.

She looked at the clock- it showed 6 PM and she was started getting ready.

She took out a pair of black lacy bra and panties from her cupboard that she wore carefully- still admiring herself in the dresser mirror.

She was a classy lady- always dressed to impress and turn heads. She applied kohl on her lower eyelid, she wore a classy tight salwar kurti which ended right between her elbow and wrist, her salwar always a tightly fitted her legs with a fold crease in the front. She wore a comfortable open toe leather flats and a silver classic anklet on her right ankle. She had beautiful, well manicured and pedicured hands and feet, all her nails were painted in red. Menaka admired herself in the mirror and was happy with what she saw. As she stepped out of the bedroom and stepped out with Ayan.

I sat there and felt blood rush to my penis, my wife was looking terribly hot today and I was sure Dinesh was gonna try his luck with her. He was the first man who had come up with this idea to my wife, here she was today looking like a goddess. You wouldn't believe she was Indian because she looked like a euro women with dark long silky hair.

I caught up some sleep for some time as my wife and my son were gone for a significant amount of time, I was woken up by the sound of my main door opening, I turned on the feed and saw my wife and my already sleeping son entering our apartment. Menaka took Ayan to his room and carefully tucked him in bed. She then entered her master bedroom and sat down on the bed. I saw her smile and she started changing into her nighty. She turned off the light and went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day, After Ayan left for school I got a video call from Menaka on Skype

"Hi Prakash. How are you?" Menaka asked me with a big smile

"Hi babe. I'm good" I told her

"Prakash there's something I have to tell you" Menaka said with her puppy eyes

"Yeah tell me"

"Promise me you won't be angry because you mean the world to me. I will never do anything to hurt you" Menaka had a serious look on her face

"What happened babe? I won't judge you Menaka, tell me"

"You're the best Prakash" Menaka jumped on her chair and I noticed her big boobs heaving up and down

"Ummm......Yesterday I met Dinesh" Menaka blushed

"What? You slept with her? " I sat up straight

"Nooooo.............Prakash you are obsessed with using vulgarity" Menaka made a disgusting face at me

"Actually the other night, Dinesh called me and invited Ayan and me to watch a movie with him and his daughter. So we met and watched THE AVENGERS movie and had dinner together" Menaka told me

"Ohoo...Dinner date huh?"

"Prakash........."

Menaka took a pause and I realized there was more to the story, I was actually happy seeing my wife with someone like Dinesh. Maybe it was my classist attitude which we indians are born with, I just couldn't imagine my classy sexy wife with someone like Dara. Dinesh was a self made millionaire, who started from scratch and now owned multiple successful businesses in Bombay. Had a fleet of real estate properties and luxury cars.

"Menaka if there's more to the story, I urge you to tell me everything. I know you have taken a break from Dara, If I am being honest babe I love it. Being your husband, I always want my wife to be safe and sound and i'm sure a guy like Dinesh will take care of that." I raised my concerns as I noticed a sad expression on her face as I told her I was happy with her taking a break from Dara.

"Sure Prakash. So let me tell you from the beginning........................."

"So me and Ayan both got ready and were waiting at the main gate for Dinesh to come, I noticed Dara saw us and started walking towards us. But before he could reach us, Dinesh arrived in his BMW and I could feel Dara's heart drop in an instant. I sat at the front and Ayan sat behind with his daughter. Dinesh complimented on how much effort I took to dress up and I just blushed."

"We reached PVR and were waiting in line, I could feel Dinesh standing very close to me and feeling my body scent. Once we settled down on the recliners, he occassionally brushed his hand against mine on purpose, on the pretext of grabbing a drink or some popcorn. I noticed him checking out my boobs in my salwar kameez as the light from the screen was falling directly on us, I was getting turned on by his actions as I have never felt anything like this in a public place. A man checking me out so blatantly with our kids sitting with us."

"Woww....Dinesh sure is a charmer huh?" I was jealous a little bit

"But Prakash let me tell you, he is so different from from let's say Dara. Dinesh was wearing a tight fit formal shirt and jeans, this is the first time I actually noticed him. He has a soft belly which jiggles as he walks and has man boobs. When we shook hands, I realized he has tiny hands which are so soft. Almost feminine and he talks in a mild way. He looks and feels so different to me. Dara on the other hand is built like a rock." Menaka turned red

"Is there anything more you wanted to tell me" I changed the topic

"After the movie, we went to THE RITZ CARLTON for dinner where we had a table already booked for us. We started with eating our dinner with red wine that's when........" Menaka paused and blushed

"WHAT?"

"That's when I felt his foot brush against mine, I looked at him wide eyed. He just held my gaze and started scratching my feet with his big toe, he was running his toe on the entire length of my feet and also my calves. I looked at both the kids and saw they were busy watching something on the mobile. This continued for some time and I didn't react to his advances." Menaka blushed and avoided eye contact with me

"Prakash, he also gave me a diamond stud and a Rolex watch as a small gift"

"WHAT?"

"Yes Honey. Wait I'll show you" Menaka started wearing the Rolex watch he gifted her, also she already had a nose piercing on which she placed the Diamond stud which made her look incredibly hot. I immediately noticed the Rolex and knew this watch cost more than 5 lakh rupees. Dinesh certainly knew how to charm a woman.

"Woww Menaka.......Wowww. You look stunning." That was all I could say

"There's more......"

"As we exited the restaurant and started driving home, the kids were already asleep at the back as it was around 11:30 at night. I noticed Dinesh had a serious look on his face and I could feel the tension in the air. I was incredibly aroused because of his advances and flirting, also I loved how he showered me with compliments throught the time we spent together. I looked at him and thanked him for the gifts"

"I leaned back towards the door on her left and slowly brought her sexy feet near the gear shifter that Dinesh had his left hand placed on. I stroked the side of his hand with my toe once." Menaka turned red

"What why?" I said

"Trying to thank him for all the gifts and compliments" replied Menaka

"I slid a little further on her seat towards Dinesh. Both my legs raised in the air and her neck comfortably rested on the passenger door. I slowly and carefully placed the left leg on Dinesh's left thigh and the right one on his left shoulder. Dinesh didn't react but his breathing got faster as he kept on driving. He firmly gripped the steering wheel as I rubbed the soles on his thigh and shoulder." Menaka giggled like a little girl

"I raised a leg once again to place it on Dinesh's chest and slid it inside through the opening of his shirt that Dinesh was wearing- his top two buttons were undone. I could feel Dinesh's soft man boobs on my toes- they were tingling my toes. I slowly rubbed my toe between his chest and his right shoulder."

"Dinesh was closing his eyes shut in pleasure and opening them quickly again to focus on the road as he was driving." Menaka concluded

"AND....I noticed my voice getting hoarse due to her narration" I waited for her to finish

"We reached our building and Dinesh requested me to allow him to come up. But I refused saying my mom in law is already home. I took Ayan who was already sleeping and thanked him again. I noticed he turned a shade of red, maybe because of my teasing. Wished him a good night and walked home. I noticed Dara was standing at the gate, his eyes filled with rage seeing me exit the BMW. I ignored him and took the lift home" Menaka shrugged her shoulders

"My oh my.....My wife sure as hell teased him a lot. I hope he reached home safely" Haha

"So that was how it went Prakash" Menaka concluded

"Menaka let me tell you, I have no say in stopping you from having some fun as I have been doing the same for the last decade. I just want you to be safe while you are on this journey and I think Dinesh is the right man to experiment with. Someone from our social economic background" I blessed her

"You are really something else Prakash. Love you to the moon. Thank you for understanding" Menaka gave me a flying kiss

"Love you babe. Bye" I disconnected the call feeling relieved

For the next couple of days, I could see Menaka was busy on the phone with Dinesh. Constantly chatting and having video calls, my wife teasing him in her nighty and also stripping for him. She gave him a strip show once and both me and Dinesh started cumming in our respective locations. I could see a positive change in her, she started looking like a happy memsaab and god I was missing that sexy curvacious body of hers. She started going out in the evening, leaving Ayan with my mother. I guessed she was meeting Dinesh every evening. I also noticed Dara was getting frustrated after Menaka started ignoring him again, he used to take Vimla on the terrace for a few days but stopped completely. He used to watch Menaka leave in a BMW every evening and return at night. Menaka completely ignored him as she was showering her attention on Dinesh.

One particular night, I saw Menaka hadn't returned on her usual time. She called my mom and told her to have dinner and take care of Ayan as she was busy due to some work. I immediately caught the tone of her lying and turned on the feed of my house. After waiting for a couple of hours, I heard the main door of my apartment open followed by Menaka's voice

"Wait....no not here....Arey wait baba" Menaka spoke in a hush tone

"Go in quick......." Menaka gestured to Dinesh and he quickly dashed into our bedroom

I noticed he was wearing a expensive blazer and was looking very handsome in it, my wife was wearing a very expensive looking chiffon saree and was looking equally classy. She locked the door and check that my mom and Ayan were in deep slumber. She smiled and went to our bedroom.

I focused my attention on the feed from my master bedroom, Dinesh was already spread out on the bed waiting for my wife. He saw my wife enter the bedroom and sat up on the bed.

He grabbed the pallu of Menaka's saree and she spun a little because of his pulling, Menaka fell on his lap on the bed and they started kissing. The soft kisses soon turned into full blown smooch, Dinesh was not a good kisser I could immediately catch that by looking at Menaka's expression. Menaka grabbed his hair and kissed him hard. Dinesh immediately broke the kiss and looked in the other direction.

"Not so hard Menaka" He said to her

My wife had a baffled expression on her face, she kissed him again. This time slowly taking her time, Dinesh also reciprocated her kiss. His right hand moved to her big breasts and he started pressing them lightly over her blouse. Menaka removed his blazer and his fat fluffy body was visible to me from his shirt. Menaka sat up straight and removed his shirt, exposing his big soft belly and his man boobs. I could almost hear a chuckle from my wife after looking at his feminine body.

Menaka started unbuttoning her blouse and removed it completely, she was now sitting on the bed only in her bra and the lower portion of her saree intact.
Dinesh started stripping and in a matter of minutes, he was sitting on the bed in his underwear. Menaka took a quick glance at his underwear and noticed he was not packing in that department, I could feel a sense of disappointment on her face.

Dinesh tugged at her saree and Menaka complied to his request, she removed her saree and petticot. Now sitting on the bed only in her lacy bra and panties.
Dinesh lunged at her causing his fluffy upper body to jiggle and started kissing her neck, he had sloppy technique and just ran his tongue on her neck.

I saw his hands going in her bra and he started fondling my wife's big boobs with his small hands, Menaka was running her hands all over his back and encouraging him to go harder. Dinesh moved from her neck and buried his face in her big boobs, biting and licking her exposed skin.

"Yes Dinesh.....Keep going" Menaka started enjoying his foreplay

Dinesh pulled out her big boobs from her bra cups and took one pink nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it, Menaka threw her head back in delight

"Yes suck it baby, yess just like that" Menaka was running her hands in his hair

Dinesh removed her bra straps and now her big milky boobs were bouncing up and down as Dinesh started playing with them. Dinesh started moaning as Menaka kept on encouraging him to go harder and suck her big boobs.

"You are the hottest woman i've ever been with Menaka" Dinesh complimented her

"My wife is so fat and heavy, I don't feel like having sex with her. On the other hand, you look like a bollywood actress. I'll say even better than most of them" Dinesh kept on showering her with compliments

I saw my wife was getting turned on due to his verbal attack and his attack on her big boobs. Menaka started running her nails all over his back and his man boobs, almost grabbing them in return.

Dinesh pushed my wife back and she laid down on the bed, he started his journey south wards and quickly removed her lacy panties off her. I saw in awe as my wife laid on the bed completely nude, with a new man in her life Dinesh. I could notice his eyes going wide as he saw Menaka's sexy pink pussy which was completely void of any hair. Totally shaved and looked like a dessert.

"Lick my pussy baby" Menaka said to him with fire in her eyes

"No sorry. I don't ever do that" Dinesh shrugged his shoulders

"WHAT?" Menaka sat up straight and looked at him in shock

"WHAT? I never lick pussy. That's it Menaka. It's so gross" Dinesh replied back to her

"Okay" Menaka said in a disappointed tone

"But you can give me a blowjob with your rosy lips babe, come here" He pulled Menaka near him and my wife started pulling down his underwear.

Dinesh laid back down on the bed as his near limp dick popped out of his underwear. Menaka had a disappointed expression on her face as she saw his dick was still limp, not even close to getting hard.

She started showering kisses on his dick and took it in her mouth, it completely disappeared in her mouth and I almost laughed at the situation sitting in front of my laptop, Menaka's mouth touched his groin as she started sucking his dick. I could see Menaka was expecting a lot better than this, but still she tried her best to bring his dick to life.

I could hear a loud moan from Dinesh and a grunt, I looked at his face and couldn't believe what just happened. He had already cum in her mouth.

Menaka disengaged from his dick and looked at him in the biggest shock of her life.

"WHAT? You are so sexy baby. What can I do?" Dinesh tried to reason with her

"Fine" Menaka just got up and went to the bathroom

I could see the humiliation on his face as he quickly grabbed a water bottle and started emptying it. My wife came out of the bathroom and slept near Dinesh, cuddling him in return. Dinesh switched off the lights as both of them slept cuddling each other.

Noting happened for a couple of hours, I saw Dinesh wake up and check the clock. It was close to 5 AM and he went to the bathroom, I could see him freshen up as he came and started cuddling my wife from her back, she had her back to him and Dinesh started running his small hands on her bare back and her sexy inviting ass. Menaka woke up in response

"Ummmmm.....Good morning" She barely opened her eyes

"Good morning baby, look who's ready" He pointed to his dick

Menaka looked at his erection and supressed a smile, his erection was hardly 4 inch long and tiny in grith. Menaka caught his dick in her hands and it completely disappeared in her grip. She pulled down her panties as Dinesh moved in missionary position and aimed his cock at her cunt.

He rubbed his cock on her pussy entrance and shoved it in completely in one stroke, Menaka barely noticed his grith and looked in his eyes. Dinesh started humping her as he started fucking her in missionary position, his body fluffing all over the place. I was disgusted by how perverted the scene looked, a fat soft overweight man making love to a insanely hot and sexy women.

My mind started counting his strokes and exactly 15 strokes later, he fell on her body and caught her in an embrace.

"AHHHH......that was beautiful" Dinesh roared loudly

"Yes honey. I loved it" Menaka lied to him

Dinesh stood up and started dressing up, Menaka just looked at him with a confused expression on her face. She was not even close to enjoying this session. Dinesh took his laptop and keys to his BMW, kissed my wife on her forehead and started walking out of the bedroom. Menaka told him to push the door slowly as her son and mom in law were still sleeping.

As Dinesh left, Menaka shook her head in disappointment and started fingering herself to sleep. I was left with a lot of questions but also felt this was Dinesh's first time with someone so insanely hot like Menaka and he couldn't handle it. I saw my wife sleeping and decided to take some rest myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 6 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
Next day started with a video call with my mom, she was making her journey back home. Menaka had already booked a cab for her and she promised me that she will be back soon. I bid good bye to my mom and started chatting with Menaka

"Hi babe. How are you" I stared at her pretty face

"Hi honey. I'm good, we are going to miss mom so much" She smiled at me

"So what's new? How's Dinesh?" I asked her

"Ummm....Prakash......wait let me close the door" Menaka quickly slammed the door shut

"Prakash, you are my husband and you have a right to know everything. I slept with Dinesh" She finished her sentence

"WHAT? WHEN?" I acted surprised

"Last night in our bedroom" Menaka blushed

"Menakaaaa.....Ayan and Mom were home"

"I know, I couldn't help it. We were out like always, having dinner and flirting. We started kissing on our way back home and that's when Dinesh asked if he could come up. I said yes" Menaka turned a shade red

"So how was he?" I teased her

"Oh he was very good. Even better than Dara" She lied to me

"WHAT? I wasn't expecting that"

"Yes Prakash, his body is so different than Dara's. I love his touch" Menaka lied to me keeping a straight face

"You plan on continuing with him?" I asked her tensed

"Yes Prakash, I think Dinesh is the right guy" She nodded her head

"You have my blessings Menaka. I love you" I agreed to her choice. Although my wife was lying to me, but Dinesh was the right guy to take this thing forward.

I disconnected the call and continued with my work, I had a lot of pending stuff which had to be finished. I kept the feed on as I had suspected Menaka was upto something, especially since my mother left today. She had the house to herself and Ayan.

Later at night, just as expected Dinesh arrived post midnight and Menaka and him entered our bedrrom quietly and started having sex. I could see he was getting better as his strokes count also increased. I still found it funny as here was a fat overweight man trying to give the best sex of his life to a goddess. As a fixed routine, he kissed and sucked her boobs for some time and started fucking her in missionary position. He humped her for 25-30 strokes and laid on her in an embrace.

As a routine, he got dressed early in the morning and left before Ayan woke up. This time though, I noticed Dara was watching from the watchman shack as Dinesh started his BMW and went home. I noticed the enraged look on his face and I had this gut wrenching feeling that he will try something crazy. But I was also assured that a powerful and well connected man like Dinesh can easily destroy the life of someone like Dara.

Every alternate night, Dinesh used to come home and make love to my wife and leave early morning. My wife used to fill me up with details on Skype. I noticed the expression on her face whenever we were discussing Dinesh's performance in bed. She lied to me that he was the best lover she ever had.

On one particular Skype call, I got new details

"Hi Prakash, I have something to tell you" Menaka beamed in the camera

"Yeah tell me"

"Dinesh and I came up with a plan where we will get to spend this weekend together, he is taking Friday off" Menaka chipped in with the details

"But Ayan?"

"Yeah let me finish, We are sending Ayan and his daughter to a 3 day trek near lonavala and I will be spending those 3 days at his place" Menaka excitedly told me giggling like a school girl

"Nooooooooooooooo" I almost shouted through the screen

"WHY?" Menaka was stumped

"I mean, can you do it at our place? Also it will be much better as Dara will die of humiliation" I tried to trick her into it, Actually I wanted to watch the action

"Yeah works fine. Sure I will invite him" Menaka gave me a flying kiss

"Bye babe. Have fun"

"Bye"

Friday came in a breeze, I saw my son Ayan leave to the trek along with Dinesh's daughter. Menaka was out for most part of the day as Dinesh and Menaka both dropped the kids at the pick up point and spent the rest of the day outside.

I started catching up on reading a few books and also finance related articles, spending the rest of the day basically doing nothing. My mind was going through things my wife and her new lover would do for the 3 days they had for themselves. I looked at the clock and calculated it was basically 8 PM in Bombay and I was expecting my wife to return anytime soon.

In a moment, I heard a voice which sounded like Menaka's voice. I immediately turned on all the feeds and saw the voice was coming from the watchman's shack feed, I took a closer look and saw Menaka was standing there having a animated discussion with Dara. He tried to take two steps forward but my wife stopped him, while leaving she made a hand gesture of "I will call you" and left his shack.

I didn't understand what was going on, but soon saw Menaka and Dinesh enter out flat looking like a happy couple. Dinesh was carrying food packets with him and Menaka was carrying shopping bags. Dinesh immediately lunged at her and she wiggled out of his embrace.

She arranged dinner for both of them and they started having dinner, watching TV and cuddling like teenagers. I also noticed Dinesh had bought 5 big bottles of imported whiskey which he planned to finish this weekend. By the looks of it, they were set for a long and fun weekend. I noticed Dinesh had already started drinking his whiskey before the dinner and was already having difficulty speaking. Menaka was sitting next to him with her head against his shoulder

Dinesh slipped his hand on her breasts and started pressing them lightly, Menaka turned her head and kissed him. The taste of whiskey on her lips.
Menaka tugged at his shirt and Dinesh got the clue, he quickly stripped off his shirt, blazer and his pant. Sitting on the couch in just his undies. Menaka stood up and pulled up her saree until her knees, she turned in his direction and straddled him on the couch. She positioned her ass directly above his crotch which she could feel through his underwear and her saree, Menaka started grinding her big ass on his crotch and kissing him simultaneously. I watched the sexy perverted scene on the screen and noticed my own dick getting hard.

"Yes yes yes Menaka" Dinesh grunted as my wife was bouncing on his dick clad in her saree and his underwear

"Make it hard baby. Yessss" Dinesh was moaning loudly

The scene carried for couple of minutes as Menaka grabbed both of his hands and held them over his head on the couch. She started moving her ass in left right direction directly grinding against his small dick, which was poking through her saree. I had a smile on my face and saw Dinesh had a ashamed look on his face, he stopped moving his body and looked at Menaka. She immediately realized what had happened

"I'm sorry" Dinesh said as Menaka disengaged from his lap and sat back down on the couch

There was a big wet spot on his underwear, Dinesh couldn't control and had shot his load in his underwear itself. Menaka got up and said

"It's okay baby" Menaka patted her hand on his head like talking to a little child

I saw my wife walking into our bedroom, I glanced at Dinesh who just started drinking his whiskey even more, totally disappointed with what had happened.
I saw my wife calling someone on the phone and in a matter of minutes, the doorbell rang.

Dinesh got up to open the door meanwhile Menaka had a cattish smile on her face, I was petrified with watching all these things going on

"Memsaab hain kya?" I heard Dara's voice and my heart dropped in an instant

In the living room, I saw Dara walk in followed by Dinesh. Dara sat down on the floor, waiting for my wife to return.

"I'm Dara. I'm watchman here" Dara told Dinesh who ignored him and drank his whiskey

I saw my wife applied some top up make up and also red lipstick, which made her already kissable lips even more alluring. She walked out of our bedroom and greeted Dara in the living room.

"Hi Dara ji, wait I will give you food" Menaka said to Dara and went in the kitchen. Dara took one quick look at her and felt blood rush to his dick. Menaka was looking like a miss universe model tonight and Dara knew he had to make the most of it.

"I will help you memsaab" Saying this he got up from the floor and went into the kitchen

Dara was standing a couple of feet behind Menaka with her back facing him, I saw him ogling her and I felt my heart beating faster than ever.

I saw Menaka struggle to reach the cabinet, Dara moved swiftly behind her. His body brushed against hers as he reached over to the cabinet. Far from being accidental, this move was clearly deliberate. Menaka felt his strong, lean body brush against her back and his crotch pushed against her butt. The jar of spice was right in his hand but he stayed put in his place, enjoying the bodily contact.

I saw Menaka cringe at the unwanted touch but Dara seemed thrilled. I thought he'd step back after retrieving the jar of spices but I was wrong. With the jar in one hand, he placed his other hand on Menaka's waist and squeezed it. I watched in disgust as the watchman was putting his moves on my wife, with Dinesh sitting in the living room enjoying his whiskey.

I saw his chest brush against the back of her head, his stomach against her back and his crotch was perfectly aligned with her butt. I saw his hips gyrate against her butt. I cringed as I saw our old watchman enjoying himself.

Dara placed the jar on the counter and took a step backward. I could still feel his eyes on Menaka and soon, I saw he put his hands on her too. Menaka shrieked as Dara grabbed her butt cheek and gave it a hard squeeze. The squeeze was painful. I saw she bit her lip to avoid screaming but he squeezed harder. He was perhaps enjoying seeing her struggle more than he was enjoying a handful of her butt flesh that he had gripped.

"Aaaarrrgghhh..." Menaka let out a moan of pain as she just couldn't control it anymore. Dara chuckled and then slapped her big ass hard which pushed her against the kitchen counter. Dinesh heard that spank and started getting up.

Dara walked out of the kitchen and met Dinesh in the middle and stared at him.

"What's going on?" Dinesh asked him

"Nothing saab. Memsaab is preparing dinner for me" Dara exclaimed

Menaka walked out of the kitchen with left over food and Dara sat down on the floor with the plate and started galloping down on the food. Both Dinesh and Menaka looked disgusted by the way he was eating and frowned at each other.

"Can I drink this whiskey?" He said looking at Dinesh

He nodded and gave a glass to him. Dara started laughing hysterically like a mad man

"Fuck it. Give me the bottle," he commanded. He pulled the cap open and then put it to his mouth and started gulping it down like it was water.

After taking a huge swig of the whiskey, he burped like a lunatic. In a matter of seconds, half the bottle was finished and by the time he was done with his meal, the bottle was empty. Dinesh saw with his very own eyes, an entire bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label being gulped down by this crazy man.

Dara finished his dinner and started pacing around the living room like a maniac, Dinesh looked petrified

"Who is this man?" Dinesh asked Menaka, who looked down at the floor

"I'm Dara madarchod.....Dara" Dara took two steps forward and slapped Dinesh hard, the whiskey glass flew from his hand and landed on the floor.

"Ouch. Why are you hitting me?" Dinesh was stunned and moved his hands to cover up his face

Dara looked at Menaka with lust filled eyes and grabbed her hand, she tried to wiggle free from her grip but he pulled her into an embrace and kissed her.

"Hummuymmm......Memsaab" Dara moaned in her mouth

Dinesh was shook, he looked at Menaka who had her eyes closed and was trying to break free from the kiss. Dinesh tried to speak when Dara gestured to him to sit down on the couch. Dinesh obliged him and sat down on the couch watching them in absolute shock.

Dara put his right hand around her shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss. Menaka opened her lips and started kissing him back. Dara's left hand moved to her boobs and started fondling them over her blouse, Menaka's body was still a little stiff. Her hands were folded together and although she was kissing him, she seemed nervous because Dinesh was sitting right there.

Dara continued to gently kiss her and stroke her shoulders and boobs. Gradually, Menaka seemed to relax. She put her right hand on his arm and gently rubbed it. A few seconds later, her hand disappeared under his arm and moved towards his chest. Dara moaned a little so I surmised that her fingers were scratching his chest.

The enhancing filter meant that the sound of their smooches was very loud. After one particularly loud smooch, Dara inserted his tongue in Menaka's mouth and started exchanging saliva with my sexy wife.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ooooooooo" Menaka moaned in a high pitched voice as her left hand started caressing his hair as she welcomed his tongue in her mouth.

I could clearly see Dara's tongue brushing against Menaka's red tongue, he was running his tongue all over her perfect teeth and also wrestling with her tongue, Dara caught Menaka's tongue in his lips and started sucking on it. I stripped out of my clothing in an instant and started jerking off to the unimaginably perverted scene in front of me. I noticed Dinesh had also started caressing his tiny dick from the top of his underwear.

"Mhhmmmmm......Love your rosy lips Memsaab" Dara moaned in her mouth

They kissed like two hormonal teenagers, moving their heads a lot, and pawing each other. Menaka's right hand started stroking the hair on his chest. Menaka then locked her hands around his neck and kissed him very hard for a few seconds. She broke the kiss and darted out her tongue, inviting Dara to meet her tongue in a playful manner. Dara darted his tongue out and met her tongue, slowly rolling over each other's tongue and finally ending with Dara's thin nepali lips engulfing my wife's red rosy lips completely, as I saw Menaka moan in his mouth and drool started falling on the pallu of her saree.

Dinesh sat on the couch with a horrible expression on his face and few seconds later, puked on the floor

"GRUHHHHH......HMMM.....GRUHHHHMMM" Dinesh puked all over the floor looking at the perverted scene

His puking broke the erotic kiss and Menaka looked at him with a smirk, wiping the drool off her lips with her pallu. Dara looked at him with an angry expression, because of him he had to break the kiss with this hot memsaab.

"I'm okay now. I'm okay now" Dinesh started pleading looking at Menaka

"Clean the mess" Dara instructed him

Dinesh got up and went to the dry balcony to fetch a cleaner for himself, Menaka looked in amusement at Dara who had just instructed a millionaire to clean the mess which he has created. Dara got up and started watching a movie on TV, pulling my wife near him in a corner on the couch. Dinesh started cleaning the mess and soon joined the couple on the couch. The living room was dark, with the light of the TV falling on them. Soon I could see movements going on the couch, Dara had his left hand stretched on the couch with Menaka resting her head on it. Dara was saying something in a hushed tone in her ear, as Menaka giggled and slapped his arm in a playful manner.

Soon Dara started kissing Menaka on her neck as she shuddered with his touch, his right hand disappeared under her pallu and started pressing her boobs over her blouse, I noticed my wife was still fully dressed and it was close to midnight.

Dara started mauling Menaka's big boobs like a mad man and my wife started moaning

"OUCH. Not that hard, slow down" Menaka closed her eyes due to the sudden attack on her boobs

I watched in horror as Dara grabbed her blouse in the middle with both hands and tore it completely, the button and hooks of her blouse flying in the living room as his lust fueled by alcohol grew and he started attacking her boobs with full vigor.

"Dara what are you doing? AHHHH......" Menaka managed to say as Dara landed face first in her cleavage and started nuzzling her boobs.

"I love your tits!" Dara hoarsely said.

Dara quickly unhooked her bra and her big milky boobs bounced up and down as his hands started mauling them hard, Dara bit her exposed nipple which Menaka replied with a loud shrek

"Ouch. Not so hard" Menaka gasped for relief

I watched as Dara took one nipple in his mouth and sucked on it for few minutes, he held it hard in his mouth and started pulling it with his mouth. Menaka started gripping his hair harder as Dara kept alternating between both her nipples, biting and licking them with his tongue and pulling them with his lips. Dinesh looked in disgust as Dara spat on her big boobs and started licking his own saliva off her boobs, all the while getting encouraged from Menaka. He continued attacking her boobs for a while and pushed my wife back saying

"Memsaab, straddle me" Dara smiled at her with mischief

Menaka got up from the couch and stripped the remaining saree off her body, Dinesh watch in awe as one by one all the layers of her saree came off her body and she also removed the petticot. Menaka was standing in the living room only in her black lacy panties, gifted by Dinesh. I watched in horror as she lowered her body on Dara's lap. Just like she had done to Dinesh a while back.

Dara wrapped his arms around her tightly. I could see his erection through his pants poking against the crotch of my wife's panties.

Just like a rehearsed move, my wife took her right leg and put it between his legs. In this position, the curve of his thigh fit perfectly again the junction of her thighs. very snug fit. And before I knew it...she started moving her hips up and down on his thighs, more or less dry humping him.

Menaka was rocking back and forth and sideways, the friction was feeling great against her clit. The pleasure wave was building up. And that's when Dara decided he could spank her ass in front of Dinesh. He calmly slipped one hand down the back of her panties and grabbed her right ass cheek hard. Menaka was too far along to be scandalized or stop him. He started spanking her ass loudly with one hand as his left hand grabbed her waist tightly around him.

The feel of Dara's rough fingers spanking her ass directly also had an additional effect on Menaka. Within a minute, the orgasm hit. And she moaned her way through it, continuing to ride his thigh. It lasted for a good 15 seconds or so. And when it subsided, she just plonked her head on his shoulder and hugged him tight. I could see Dinesh had also created a mess on the floor, as he was jerking off to the scene.

I could see the humiliation written on his face, as Menaka had just had an intense orgasm just by grinding on her watchman. Dinesh shot his load in his pants as Menaka was straddling him. He got up from the couch and started cleaning the small pool of cum he had created.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 13 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update! Fantastic writings!Please let Dara also seduce and fuck Dinesh wife and let Dinesh to be a cuckold also.
[+] 1 user Likes Veer's post
Like Reply
What an excellent story! Just amazing writing
Like Reply
(15-03-2023, 02:38 PM)Veer Wrote: Wonderful update! Fantastic writings!Please let Dara also seduce and fuck Dinesh wife and let Dinesh to be a cuckold also.

Excellent idea
Like Reply
wOW, THESE UPDATES ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL VERSION...

You have succeeded everyone else have failed.
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Outstanding story and also outclass writings
[+] 1 user Likes Priyanka Nair's post
Like Reply
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dara and Menaka stayed on the couch like that for some time, her head plonked on his shoulders. She was still recovering from her orgasm.

"Give me the bottle" Dara moved his left hand towards Dinesh and he handed him the whiskey bottle. I noticed Dara still had his right hand on Menaka's ass.
Dara started drinking directly from the bottle with his right hand gently caressing the soft skin of my wife's ass. In a matter of minutes, Dinesh and I saw in horror as Dara finished half bottle of whiskey raw. Without water or soda. Judging by the expression on Dinesh's face, he looked terrified.

Menaka looked at Dinesh and I saw her smile at him, she slowly moved from Dara's lap and stood up straight. I immediately noticed Dara's eyes m look at her sexy round ass as she started walking towards the dining table. Dara took one big gulp of the whiskey and stood up looking at Menaka's ass.

Both of them were standing very close to Dinesh, Dara grabbed her arm and turned her around. He then planted his thin lips on Menaka's and kissed her hard.
He put one hand on her left breast and squeezed it really hard.

"Owww! Not so hard!" Menaka broke the kiss and complained.

Dara adjusted the strength of his squeezing and mauled her boobs. And soon I noticed that the bulge in his pants rubbing against her thigh was growing. Menaka moved her hand to his pants and unzipped them.

"Good girl!" Dara patted my cheek, happy that she was taking an initiative in front of Dinesh.

Dara then turned her around so I was facing away from him and looking directly at Dinesh, Dara put both his hands on her naked tits. He moved his hips a little to the side so his erect dick was rubbing against her right hip. Menaka reached back and started jacking it off looking at Dinesh.

For a few moments, I saw both were in a state of mutually provided physical bliss. Dara kissed her neck, occasionally pecking at her cheeks and lips. I saw his fingers were skillfully flicking her pink nipples and pinching them, making them really erect. Dara also ran his nails all over her bare flat stomach which also for some reason looked so erotic on camera.

"Looser grip...now play with the balls...now a little faster...Just like I taught you" Dara was instructing her

After a while, Dara had enough and looking straight into Dinesh's eyes, he turned Menaka around and put both his hands on her shoulder and pushed her down in a squatting position. And soon his dick was an inch in front of her face, in its angry erect glory. Menaka's mouth instinctively opened up like a rehearsed opera. And the crafty guy took that opportunity and shoved it forward straight inside her sexy red lips.

I saw Menaka gag and tried to move her head back. But he had cleverly put his hands on her head, stopping that from happening. Before she knew it, his dick was inside her mouth and touching the back of her throat.
Soon he was having sex with her mouth as his public hair went into her nostrils with every stroke. Dara grabbed her hair in his hands and looked at Dinesh with rage of lust in his eyes.

"Yesss memsaab, just like that. Suck it memsaab" Dara was encouraging her as she continued her blowjob

"Take it all the way in until it touches your throat. Keep your lips pressed hard. Then take it out again...yes like that, memsaab. Now roll your tongue over the tip. Hmmm...that's good." Dara complimented her

After getting a blowjob from Menaka for more than 15 minutes, I saw Dara throb and my wife aimed his dick at her big sexy boobs
He squirted his semen all over her big boobs, Gobs of it sticking on her chin, her boobs and falling down on the floor near Dinesh.

Dara grabbed Menaka by her shoulders, pulled her up and kissed her hard standing near Dinesh, his left hand went behind Menaka's head to keep her steady in the kiss and with his right hand Dara started spreading the semen all over her big boobs. Dara started playing with her tongue as he massaged her boobs with his semen completely. Parts of it sticking to Dara's chest, forming a chain between the two of them.

"Clean the mess" Dara roared at Dinesh as he started walking into the bedroom, followed by my young sexy wife

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 7 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw Dara and Menaka walk into the bedroom. Menaka went inside the bathroom and started the hot shower. Meanwhile, Dara plonked himself on the bed.

Menaka walked to the bathroom door. Dara lay in bed and watched as my wife's perfect hourglass body was framed in the doorway. As she turned half her body back to face him.

"You coming?" Menaka asked him in a flirty tone

Dara would never forget that moment. He watched the most beautiful woman he had gotten involved with look back at him and invite him for a shower. Her eyes were still glazed with lust. Her legs were glistening with sweat and her juices. Her plump ass was red with his handprints.

Menaka stretched her arms under the doorway and her toned back muscles flexed. She felt tired, but relaxed. Satisfied. She felt that same warm feeling as though she had completed a hard workout, and she felt accomplished as if she had finished a tough exam or long productive day of work. She felt completely present in the moment, as if there was nothing before, and nothing was coming after.

It was a moment where one second felt like it held the entire day, and there was nothing left to do but to cum and to take a long nap in the warm sun. Dara had done this to her, and she let him. She wanted this. She needed this. Dara smiled. He could live again ten thousand times as ten thousand different men, and still he would never have gotten as lucky as he did with a woman like Menaka. He rolled his old ass out of bed and followed her to the shower.

She noticed Dara standing in the doorway, watching her. Menaka looked into his eyes and without a word, beckoned him towards her as she indicated with her manicured index finger for him to 'come here'. Dara obliged, as Menaka made room for him under the water streams. He left the door open and I could see everything.

As Dara stood under the water, he too began to realize how tired he was. Dara stood facing the shower stream, wetting his face and what was left of his thin, scraggly hair. Menaka stood behind him while soaping her body. She reached from behind Dara, grabbing his arms, startling him from the trance the water put him in. Dara felt Menaka's smooth, soapy body rub against his backside. Her big full tits rubbing against his back.

Menaka guided his arms to the wall and wordlessly, Dara understood to keep this position. Menaka began to soap Dara's broad, hairy back, neck, and smelly armpits. Dara closed his eyes and basked in enjoyment as my sexy young wife pampered his body. She reached towards the front and lathered his chest, then abdomen, then his hips, until she reached her destination. With Dara's hands still against the shower wall, Menaka gripped his hefty cock with one hand and stroked it. Menaka was not surprised at how quickly blood engorged it.

Soon, it was impossible for her to wrap her fingers closed around it. Dara turned his body halfway to the side, allowing Menaka into the warm water. She accepted his invitation and they both huddled under the water. Menaka felt Dara's cock against her belly, and Dara felt Menaka's soft tits press against his torso.

Neither Dara nor Menaka knew who made the first move, but they were both soon making out under the shower streams. Their lips grabbed at one another and their tongues writhed in dance. From this angle, Menaka could now grab Dara's erect cock with both hands and she stroked him while they kissed. Menaka broke the kiss. She moved down to her knees while never letting go of Dara's dick. Expertly, she lapped at it with her tongue, kissed it with her soft lips, and took Dara into her mouth. She swallowed some of the water as it ran from his body down his cock, into her mouth.

Water dripped down Dara's body towards his balls where it collected in Menaka's hand while she stroked his nutsack, finally running down her arm and dripping off her bent elbow. Minutes passed as Menaka worked her considerable skills on her pleased old watchman.

Dara's hands rested on my wife's wet hair as she blew him. He pulled her head away and looked her in the eye as he stood her up. They kissed for a few brief moments until it was Dara's turn. He turned Menaka away from him and felt her wet asscheeks slide across his hard dick as he reached from behind her and fondled her tits. He took her mouth in his. Dara ran his hand down her flat stomach to her clit and began to gently pet her. Menaka reached her arms up and wrapped them around Dara's head as he touched her under the running water, kneading her breast in one hand and stroking her pussy with the other. Dara slid his finger between my wife's folds and felt her slick mucus. Even with the running water washing her secretions clean, Menaka's nectar flowed for him as it did all night. Menaka felt Dara's finger slide between her slick, lubricated pussy. His cock pressed it's way between her asscheeks, and she pumped her ass back into Dara as they continued to make out.

Like Menaka did for him, Dara placed her hands against the wall and bent her forward slightly. With one hand around her waist and one on his cock, Dara guided himself into my wife's slick pussy. Even in the warm shower, the heat he felt through his cock as he entered Menaka made Dara shudder. With long, slow, deep stokes, Dara was standing in the shower I bathe in every day as he enjoyed fucking my beautiful wife. Menaka had her eyes closed and softly moaned as the pleasure of the warm water fell on her body. The context was far from Menaka's mind.

In her tired, satisfied state, all she could think of was how that big cock felt good. If she had any concern at all, it was making Dara cum. She allowed her tired brain to turn off, letting her body have what it craved and what Dara needed to finish. Their bodies knew exactly what to do. On a primal level, they had become familiar with each other. Nothing could feel more natural to the both of them. Their moans of pleasure were accompanied by the sounds of their wet flesh splashing together. Each sound echoed against the tiled shower, creating a cacophony of intense pleasure.

Before long, Menaka felt an orgasm building. In Menaka's state of relaxation, she simply felt the sensations wash over her. In her normal state, maybe she would have gotten in her own head. She would have inhibited her own pleasure. She had given her pussy to Dara, and there was only the pleasure of fucking and cumming. She never wanted this feeling to end.

Dara sped his pace up. He was close too. Menaka kept backing him into her until Dara was on the brink. Both were running on pure instinct. Menaka was playing a dangerous game as she worked her pussy on Dara's dick. Menaka breathed heavily as she neared her next orgasm. In seconds, she was cumming. Dara felt her pussy clamp down and saw Menaka's body react to another tsunami of endorphins.

Within two strokes, he was cumming, too. At the very last second, Menaka pulled her grasping pussy off his cock and turned to kneel once more to receive her reward. She closed her eyes to keep the falling water out as she received Dara's hot cum. Menaka looked beautiful in the shower as her elevated arms brought her round tits out further, accentuating her hourglass figure. Dara brought his cock to kiss her chin and with a series of continuing animalistic groans, he blasted the rest of his load all over Menaka's face while he jerked his cock, still slick with her delicious juices.

The first words throughout the entire ordeal were spoken by Menaka. Wiping away the globs of cum into the drain, Menaka stood up and looked at a panting Dara.

"Feel better?" she asked with a tired smile.

"Mmm, yes I do. Thank you." Dara reached in and kissed my wife as she returned his gesture.

Dara walked out of the bathroom naked and just plonked on the bed, I noticed Dinesh was also standing near the bathroom watching all the action. Menaka wrapped a white towel around her body and quickly wore her bra & panties in front of Dinesh. She plonked on the bed next to Dara and in a matter of minutes both of them fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 13 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Wow wow wow... either you've wrote the story long back or you are a machine. Fabulous.
Appears Menaka is a seductress & manipulator. She is manipulating 3 men to have all the fun for herself.
Dinesh may give her some alibi & sense of safety to Prakash (she imagines as she has no clue about cameras, as we are made to believe). Also he is turning out to be a cuckold (though not married but just having an affair), which makes a convenient facade for Menaka to maintain her class.
Dara is her ultimate sex machine who satisfies her and more. But must be careful as he is prone to violence and there is no one to face his vigour.
Bineesh!
Like Reply
Absolutely wonderful and dashing update!
Like Reply
Amazing and mind blowing story
Like Reply
Absolutely blockbuster update
Like Reply
taking XOSSIPY by storm  clps clps happy happy yourock
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply