Adultery Encounters of My Nymphomaniac, Geeta Chachi
Dear friends, please comment and reply how did you like the story so far?
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Love the Story please continue
Like Reply
Chapter 7:- Geeta Chachi's Whorishness Upgraded. Geeta Chachi Saves me

After that  Gorai episode three to four Months passed by. It was absolutely clear by now that, Geeta Chachi was now just not a sex starved Normal Housewife, but Was turning out to be a Cock hungry Nymphomaniac. She had  Become a bit Plump too. Her Fair Arms were full and Filled with soft flesh, Boobs had become much more Large and Firm round. She had gained a Bulge in her Belly area, that's a common factor amongst women who are fucked regularly to fullest. Geeta Chachi's Ass was plump round firm and bulging too. One Big change that  took place in her was, Now Geeta Chachi used to wear Sleeveless Blouses, sometimes with the Thinner straps too, It was a Dream to see her fair Plump Smooth shining Armpits every now and then when she used to raise her Arms for either tying her hair and other Gestures, Her wings bulge below the Armpits used to be seen as it used pop out from her Sleeveless Blouses, OH my my, I tell you perfect flesh at perfect places she had. One more thing that is interesting to know about Geeta Chachi is, that she never used to apply Deodorant or Perfumes. She instead used a lot varieties of Talcum Powder, Don't know why she did that but yes that's how she was. But even then her aroma was indeed Cock erecting when her Sweat Mixed up with the Aroma of the Talcum Powder used to Send Heat waves in the Dick, through the Path of Nose. I was just enjoying her sight whenever she was around, actually she used to come very less at our house in that particular phase, she used to be busy in the name of shop management as her Cousin had opened another Store at some other place in the city, so that shop in which Geeta Chachi was working now was totally under her control. But whenever I used to go to the shop Geeta Chachi was missing, when asked to other employees or the manager, same reply was given " Madam has gone to some meeting".  Everyone in the family thought that "OH Geeta is working so hard to expand the business, that she doesn't have much time" Only I knew that yes Geeta Chachi was indeed working hard but on the  beds with Different Men's Dicks And Lunds.

One fine Day there was an emergency, That relative who was I'll previously, expired in the Village, So the whole family had to rush for the funeral even my Chacha was supposed came down directly to the village. The whole family was there but after the funeral three of us Were getting ready to go back to the City My Chacha who was going back abroad, Geeta Chachi who in the name of The Shop wanted to  Whore around more freely, and Myself who in the name of  classes and studies wanted to have a gala time Keeping an eye on Geeta Chachi's Whorishness and My personal leisure with my Gf too. So my Chacha left for abroad within a few hours of reaching the City. I was alone at my home in the upper floor. Geeta Chachi was at her Ground floor home. The next Day was a Sunday and Geeta Chachi's shop was Shut. But Geeta Chachi was perfectly Dressed up in a low waist Yellow Transparent Saree and a Black Bra kinda blouse. Wearing a red heavy lipstick, her necklace was perfectly resting in her deep cleavage. She was looking like a perfect Desi Randi that too early in the morning 9.00 O clock. She had come to ask me to join her in the breakfast so that she could leave to go out, I asked her that it was a Sunday then why don't you rest. She responded saying that it was an important meeting and she would be  back by late afternoon. We both had lunch she left for her So called meeting. Then what happened was so thrilling that it took my and Geeta Chachi's relationship to another level. As nobody from my family was in town apart from Geeta Chachi, I too had freedom, so myself with a few friends we decided to Have a great Sunday afternoon booze. We took some bottles of Beer, Half bottle Whiskey some side dishes and were boozing in our regular Hangout. Suddenly a rival group of Guys arrived and started to  abuse and hurled insults at us. We still didn't react instead we were enjoying our booze. So now even those guts started boozing over there, then what started in an argument went ahead upto hurling abuses. One of those guys named Nagesh, Spoke ill about my Girlfriend and that was it,  a Brawl started between Me and him, Then the brawl then fired up and grew to a Gang Fight. Alas the cops came down and caught all of Us. In the security officer Station, all the respective Parents and relatives were called, I was asked by the Constable about my parents, I replied that everyone was in the village because of the Demise and only Geeta Chachi was in town. So they took her number and called her to the security officer station. Geeta Chachi came in and sat in a nearby table staring at me. The Inspector (his name was Imran) was ogling at Geeta Chachi and Geeta Chachi too smiled at him, I could figure out that this was not the first time they were meeting. Then each and every guy who was involved in the Fight, all of those guy's parents were dealt with individually by the Inspector, everyone was given a warning and were freed. All the parents were taking their respective Sons back abusing and scolding them. Only myself and Nagesh were left. Later Nagesh was called too with his parents. The inspector took longer time to question him later her wrote something on a Paper and asked Nagesh to sign it, he did so and was asked to leave. Now it was my and Geeta Chachi's turn to face the music. Here is the conversation between The Inspector and Geeta Chachi.

Inspector Imran:- Toh yeh tumhara Bhatija Hai?
(So he is you nephew?)

Geeta Chachi :- Jee Haan
(Yes he is)

Inspector Imran :- Aapka poora parivaar aise hi Hai yah sirf tum dono Galat kaam Karte how?
(Your whole family is like this or only you both are into doing wrong stuff)

Geeta Chachi :- Bacche ke saamne yeh sab Kyun keh rahe how sahab?
(Why are you saying all this in front of the kid Sahab?)

Inspector Imran :- Yeh aur baccha?, yeh toh Kal ka bada Gunda banega.
(You are calling this guy a Kid? He will grow up to be a big Gangster)

Geeta Chachi :- Nahi Nahi sahab yes aisa nahi Hai, Issey galati how gayi ek bear chod dijiye na!
(No no sahab he is not like that, he has made a mistake please let him go once.)

Inspector Imran :- Chod kaise Doon,? Isiney toh saara dange ki shuruat ki thi. Us nagesh ka aur baski saare ladkon ka bhi iske doston ka bhi statement hai, ki isiney Pehle haath uthaya tha. 
(How do I let him go, it's he who stated the brawl. That guy nagesh has given his statement and other boys including his friends too have Stated that it's your nephew who started the brawl) 

Geeta Chachi :- Kuch toh Raasta nikaliye sahab, meri binti hai aapse
(Please find a way out sahab it's my humble request.)

Inspector Imran :- Waise aapko bhi toh ek bear Choda tha Maine. Yaad hai ?
(By the way I have let even You go once, remember?)

Geeta Chachi :- kya sahab phir Bacche ke saamne yeh sab bol rahe how!
(What sir? Again in front of the kid you are saying all this)

Inspector Imran :- Toh theek hai, Bacche ke saamne Baat nahi karte.(talking to me)Jaao Bacche wahan jaake baitho 
(Ok then let's not talk in front of the kid.  Hey kid go there and sit.)

I figured out that the inspector had Caught Geeta Chachi somewhere in her Whorish activities that's why he was mentioning it to her. After a conversation of ten to fifteen minutes, Geeta Chachi got up from the table and signalled Me to leave with her. We stopped a Cab and sat inside the cab to go to our house. On the way  Geeta Chachi said this to me.

Geeta Chachi :- "Toh ab sharaab bhi peene lag Gaye? Aur toh aur Dange jhagde maarpeet  bhi karte ho! Tumhare in gundo jaisi harkat ne hum dono ko museebat mein daal diya hai. Tujhe pata hai ke is museebat se nikalne ke liye mujhe kya kya karna padega.
(So now you have started to Booze too? And what's worse you have started to brawl too! Your Anti social activity has landed both of us in deep trouble. Do you even know what all I have to do to come out of this mess?)

I started crying and apologizing Geeta Chachi. Geeta Chachi hugged me and Said 

Geeta Chachi :- Jo Hua bhool jaa, aur abhi jo bhi hoga use kisi ko batana nahi. Meri khaatir theek hai jaan?
(Forget about all what happened and further what's gonna happen please Don't tell anyone Anything for my sake. Ok sweetheart?

Myself (Rocky) :- Par Chachi aap kaise museebat mein phas Gayi. Ladai toh Maine ki thi na. Toh phir aap Kaise Museebat mein phas gayin.? Aur us inspector ne aapko kabhi pakda jo woh keh raha tha ke aapko bhi chod diya tha use?
(But Chachi how come you are in trouble too, it's me who brawled,  then how did you get into trouble? And when did that inspector catch you that he was saying that he let you go too ?)

Geeta Chachi :- Woh sab baatein tumhare samajh mein aa jayegi. Ghar toh chalo. Accha ek kaam Karo, khud ke liye Do teen bottle Beer ke aur ek Chivas regal ki Bottle late chalo.
(You will understand everything once we reach home,  ok do one thing  buy a few bottles of Beer and one bottle of Chivas Regal and let's take it home)
(She stopped the cab near the regular wine shop and gave me her Debit card)

I did as Geeta Chachi asked me to do. I was super excited that I'll be boozing with Geeta Chachi  maybe my luck might shine like that wonderful night but to my surprise something bigger was going to happen.  We reached Geeta Chachi's Home.
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for your Dirty Comments. This episode has to finish today
Like Reply
Please Give your responses guys. Please comment how did you like the Story.
Like Reply
Waiting for your next story, please update... You write really hot
Like Reply
Please restart the story, it is very sexy the armpit play is too hot to handle
Like Reply
Kindly restart and continue the story, aaji my tho padhahu, bahuth acha laga please continue Karo na bhai
Like Reply
Sorry this story completed or what, I thought it will be ended with an encounter betwee Geetha chachi, please give a new story, or if continueed also I am happy
Like Reply
Plz update the story
Like Reply
Please update sir
Like Reply
Expecting an update buddy, this is really sexy story better than anuradha
Like Reply
Where is an update sir, u have forgotten completely this story,
Like Reply
(04-03-2023, 09:30 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Sorry this story completed or what, I thought it will be ended with an encounter betwee Geetha chachi, please give a new story, or if continueed also I am happy

No the story is not completed. I will update in a couple of days.
Like Reply
TQ for responding, waiting for update, I think long way to go
Like Reply
Chapter 8 :- Geeta Chachi & the Cops.

So I did as Geeta Chachi asked me to do. I was super excited that I'll be boozing with Geeta Chachi. Maybe my luck might shine like that wonderful night but to my surprise something bigger was going to happen. We reached Geeta Chachi's Home. Geeta Chachi asked me to get glasses, Water, Ice and other stuff while she went into the bedroom. She came back dressed in a yellow transparent low waist saree and a black Bra kinda blouse exposing  her sexy plump deep midriff and her other sexy assets. We started boozing and soon she had drunk Three big pegs of Whiskey, but not a single sign of her getting high could be seen. It was almost 6:00 pm in the evening. I was high on a couple of beers and a small peg of whiskey. I slowly dozed off, and I got up at around 8:30 pm. Geeta Chachi was still at the table. She had almost finished more than half of the Whiskey bottle and was a little bit sloshed out. Her phone rang she answered the call and this is what i heard

Geeta Chachi :- “ haanji boliye! Hmmm, Haan, sir ladke ko kyun ghaseetna. Baccha hai sir. hamare beech samajh lete hain!
(“yes speak up, hmmm, Yes, But sir why do you want to drag the boy in this. He is a kid after all. We can sort this out between ourselves)

Unknown person :- (inaudible but speaking to Geeta Chachi)

Geeta Chachi :- Accha theek hai usey bhi le aati hoon
(Ok then i will get him too)

She told me to take a bath and get ready. I did as she told me. Geeta Chachi was in the same yellow saree and black blouse as mentioned earlier. We got out of the house and took a cab and reached a high fi hotel. I think it was a five star hotel. We entered the hotel, Geeta Chachi asked me to sit on the couch placed in the waiting arena. She was standing at the reception talking to the receptionist. After a few moments the receptionist picked up the phone receiver and spoke something to someone on the phone and signaled Geeta Chachi showing the way to the lifts. Geeta Chachi waved at me and signaled me to come with her. We got into the lift, the liftman asked “which floor maam” ? Geeta Chachi replied “15th floor”.  The lift started its movement upwards as the lift moved i felt butterflies in my stomach Geeta Chachi saw me as murmured to me saying (“Dar mat main hoon na”) (“dun worry i am here with you na?”). We reached the 15th floor and we walked on the corridor towards one of the few rooms. It was room num 1504. Geeta Chachi knocked the door and the door opened. 

We walked in and inspector Imran was sitting on the chair with two other people dressed in regular shirts and trousers. They too looked like security officermen. They looked at me and spoke to me in marathi. “Kai re hero lai herogiri karto ka?” (hey hero you seem to be wanting to be a hero or what ?”. I just stood there in fear of getting beaten up. Just then Geeta Chachi came forward and dragged me behind her. Now she was facing them. So there were three of them Inspector Imaran, and two of his juniors Yashwant and Patwardhan. One of them saw Geeta Chachi top to bottom and exclaimed to Inspector Imran. “Aho saheb hee tar purnapane Madhuri dixit saarkhi distay ho!” (Sir this woman resembles Madhuri Dixit so much !” “Hmm” responded Imran. “Aaj tar mazaa ahey” (today we are gonna have some real fun”).

Geeta Chachi turned towards Inspector Imran and said “O sahab maine bola na galati ho gayi ladke se, ab chod bhi dijiye na, kuch le deke.” “O sir i told you na, that the boy made a mistake please finish this off in a give and take policy” She meant to give them money as a bribe. “Pehle toh lenge phir sochenge ki is ladke ko case mein daalna hai ya usey uski azaadi Deni hai” (“first we will take then decide whether to give this boy’s freedom or not”). Said Inspector Imran in an authoritative tone. “Kitne paise loge sahab” ("How much money do you want”) asked Geeta Chachi ?. “Paise ?(“Money ?”) “hahhaaha” all the three started laughing. “Agar paise lene hote toh wahin tumhare ghar aake nahi le lete?” Humko paise nahi, tumhari zaroorat hai.” (“If we needed money we would have come to your home and taken it, we don't need money we need you”) “Main kuch samjhi nahi sahab !” (“I Didn't get you Sir) exclaimed Geeta Chachi. “Chaaap” the noise came Inspector Imran slapped Geeta Chachi  hard on her face. “Sach mein,Kuch samjhi nahi ke sati savitri banne ka naatak kar rahi hai? humko chutiya samajh rahi ho kya?” (“you really didn't get my point or you are acting like a virtuous woman? Or do you think we all are fools here?”). Geeta Chachi  said “Main waisi nahi hoon sahab!” “i am not of that type sir”) “Chup saali rand humko sab pata tu kaisi hai kaun hai aur kya-kya karti hai '' ('' shut up you whore! we know what type you are and what all you do”?) said Imran. “ bacche ke samne yeh sab kya….”(in front of the kid why are you saying things like..”) “Chaap” one more slap from Imran. I started crying “Chup madarchod” (“shut up you Motherfucker”) abused Inspector Imaran. “Ab toh tumhare saare khaandan ko bulwata hoon thaane mein” (Now i will call whole of your family in the security officer station.”) “nahi-nahi sahab jo chaho le lo magar humko meherbaani karke chod do” (no-no sir take whatever you want but please leave us”) said Geeta Chachi “ab ayi na line pe” (“now you are talking sense”) Inspector Imran said. “Ladke ko toh jaane do sahab abhi”(“please let the boy  go now”) Geeta Chachi  requested. “YEH YAHIN RAHEGA AUR SABKUCH DEKHEGA, DEKHEGA KI USKI CHACHI KITNI BADI RAND HAI” (“HE STAYS HERE ITSELF AND WILL SEE HOW BIG A WHORE HIS CHACHI IS'') He said. Now Geeta Chachi  started crying too.Again she was slapped. Both of us were helpless. “Jitna royegi jitna naatak karegi utni hi pitegi, hum jaisa bolte hain waisa kar. Sab asani se ho jayegi” (‘The more you cry and dramatize the situation the more you will take hits just do as we say and things will be easy”).  Geeta Chachi didn't have any options or any conditions to put. I was feeling so guilty, sad and afraid. Just there was a knock on the door. The cops signaled me to open the door. I opened the door and saw a waiter with two whiskey, two  bottles of water and an ice bucket  carried in a tray. I took the tray  from the waiter and kept the tray on the table. The three men were laughing mockingly at us where myself and Geeta Chachi  stood helplessly. The Cops started boozing and Geeta Chachi  made their pegs. And served them after three four pegs the dirty cops  started unbuttoning their shirts. Meanwhile Geeta Chachi  made three more pegs for each one of them.

Then Yashwant made another neat peg and asked Geeta Chachi  to drink it. Geeta Chachi  drank it.  Already, She was so drunk that she gulped the drink in one sip and coughed loudly. Yashwant played a song on his mobile ,that song was "Choli ke peeche kya hai”(a Madhuri Dixit song)  . He asked Geeta Chachi  to  dance as they drank. I stood there like a statue and witnessed everything. I couldn't sustain anymore. I thought I could create havoc and trap them by making noise and creating a scene outside the room. I panicked and tried to run out of the room but then patwardhan already sensed my intentions and put his leg in between mine, thus making me fall down. Both of the juniors lifted me up and slapped me and punched me on my stomach. While Geeta Chachi  tried to shield me but in vain. They then tied my hands and legs and sealed my mouth with a handkerchief and made me stand in a corner of a room. Then they signaled Geeta Chachi  to start dancing. Geeta Chachi started grooving without any interest. One of them slapped her again. Then Geeta Chachi  started to groove gracefully. Yashwant ripped her saree off and Geeta Chachi  was in her yellow Bra-Blouse and a petticoat. Patwardhan said “Thumke laga sali rand” (“shake and gyrate your arms and hips you whore”). Geeta Chachi  started shaking her hips, and swaying her ass. Inspector Imran switched the A/C off. They had their drinks as they saw Geeta Chachi  dancing like a bar dancer to the same song on the loop. I stood there  watching helplessly. Geeta Chachi danced and danced like a whore till she got sweaty ,wet and her body was shining with her sweat, even with the A/C on. When I saw this shining sweaty body of her’s  I started to get an erection. Now Patwardhan asked Geeta Chachi to come closer to her and he undid the knot of  Geeta Chachi’s petticoat. Now Geeta Chachi was standing in her black bra-blouse and her black floral desi chaddi (Panty). Her huge Cleavage, deep Navel, round hips with curvy Hip-folds were a treat to watch even in that moment of fear. My erection hardened further
Like Reply
Now Yashwant held Geeta Chachi by her arms, dragged her closer to him, held her in a tight hug, caught hold of Geeta Chachi’s ponytail, removed her hair band and untied her hair. He then caught her head from behind and bringing Geeta Chachi’s face close to his, he started smooching her wildly. Geeta Chachi grinned in the sudden act and not ready for it Geeta Chachi went “Ummmmm, Ummmmmm, Ummmmmm”. Imran told patwardhan “itni jaldi shuru ho gaya. Ab to saari raat baaki hai miyan” “You have already started, there is the whole night to do my dear man.” Yashwant completed his smooch and pushed Geeta Chachi on the cot where she landed and sat panting for breath, and replied “Is rand ko dekhkar raha nahi gaya sahabji” (“I couldn't resist myself after seeing this whore sir”.) “Barobar boltoy yashwant, aata mala hi sahan hot nahi” (“You are right Yashwant now even i can't resist now) said Patwardhan. Then all the three cops removed all their clothes except for their respective briefs. All the three of them had good bulky and tough bodies just like an average 40-45 year old Indian Cop. I could see all the three of their cocks hardened tight and bulging in their briefs, ready to get freed . Geeta Chachi looked at me and I closed my eyes and hung my head. I could hear one of them saying “Chal aaja aur apne haathon se hamari chaddiyan sarka de.”(“ now come on and slide our briefs with your hands”.) he further started speaking and talked to me “oye chokre ! sar utha aur dekh yahan.” (hey boy! Lift your head and look here.”) I nodded my head and said “Nahi dekhunga.”  (NO I won't see.”) “Nahi dekhega? Nahi dekhega? toh yeh le.” (“you won't see isn't it then take that.”) “chaap!” one slap on Geeta Chachi’s face and then Patwardhan held my jaw and one slap on my face. I almost fainted. It was that forceful slap. I held my head still and opened my eyes wide. “Hmmm” exclaimed Imran and then he signaled Geeta Chachi pointing towards his cock area. Geeta Chachi slid their respective briefs one by one and all their Cocks popped out swaying up and down hard erect. All their cocks were of average size but were wide enough and thick there were little differences in the sizes of their cocks. Now all the three of them were standing nude and on a hardcore drunk high with cocks rock solid hard. I was trembling with fear. They stepped forward and unhooked Geeta Chachi’s blouse. She hadn't worn a Bra, so her sexy huge boobs popped out. Then Imran slid Geeta Chachi’s desi black floral panty with his mouth by catching the elastic of her panty with his teeth and slid his head downwards thus removing Geeta Chachi’s panty thus making her fully nude. Now she looked at me and I couldn't even close my eyes. Seeing me watching her nude she started crying. Ignoring our emotions, Yashwant, Patwardhan and Imran dragged Geeta Chachi towards them. Yashwant and Patwrdhan sat on the bed holding Geeta Chachi by one of her arms each and bent her and started smelling and licking her armpits, whereas Imran kneeled down and started licking Geeta Chachi’s Ass and Pussy. This gave me an instant erection, but I was tied so I couldn't even move. Never felt so horny and helpless at the same time. They continued this for a while, where I could feel my erection tightening. Then Imran decided to further humiliate me and Geeta Chachi further. He turned to me and asked the other two to untie me. They did as they were told. While they were doing this Geeta Chach was sitting on the bed covering her cleavage sticking her thighs together and head hung in embarrassment and shame. I was untied by then. Imran then told me “Chal tu bhi apne kapde utar.” (“come on now you too remove your clothes”). “Nahi” (“NO”) both myself and Geeta Chachi yelled together. “Hmmm?” exclaimed Imran raising his hand again. Sensing one more whack coming our way we stopped protesting. and I started removing my clothesfearing that my ass too is gonna get fucked tonight. While I was doing that, Geeta Chachi started saying “arey sahab lakde ko toh chod do na mere saath jo chaho kar lo” (“ hey sir please leave the boy at least, do whatever you want with me.”). All the three started laughing in an evil and mocking tone. Imran turned towards Geeta Chachi and said “tujhe kya lagta hai ? humlog gud log hain jo ladke ki gaand lenge? Nahi par dekh ab jo hoga tujhe pata chalega ke tu kis tarah ki Aurat hai” (“ what do you think we are gays that we will take the boy’s ass? Not at all, but you just see further that's gonna happen you will come to know what kind of a woman you are.”).

By this time i had removed my clothes and my cock was hard too after watching all this after looking at my erection Yashwant exclaimed “yeh dekh tere bhatije ka bhi lund khada ho gaya tujhe dekh kar saali randi” (“see even your nephew’s cock has gone hard after seeing you. You whore.”) Geeta Chachi looked at me and them in disgust and started crying. They slapped her a few more times then slapped me and said to me to stand and see whatever happens. I shook my head in agreement with sheer fear, lust, embarrassment and a little excitement too. Then they made Geeta Chachi kneel down. Both the juniors made Geeta Chachi hold their cocks then Imran inserted his cock in her mouth and asked Geeta Chachi to blow him up while stroking the other two’s cocks. The action started when Geeta Chachi was sucking Imran like a pro and stroking the other two too. It was like watching a live porn movie. It made my cock erect. I just slightly rubbed my cock without them looking at me then again stood there watching. The action continued then suddenly Imran Grunted “arrrghhh” and let his curds inside Geeta Chachi’s mouth while she coughed and gasped. Then the same thing continued till the other two too got blown by Geeta Chachi and cummed inside mouth, gagging her completely. Her mouth and chin were fully covered with cum. Geeta Chachi was crying out of humiliation, helplessness and disgust. Again both the officers started smelling Geeta Chachi’s Armpits and Imran started licking her pussy but this time Geeta Chachi and the two officers were on the bed each lying on one side of Geeta Chachi laying straight with her legs folded and touching the ground where Imran was kneeling down and sucking Geeta Chachi’s pussy. I slowly noticed they were not seeing me at all and I started stroking my cock at regular intervals. Both the Armpit smelling Yashwant and Patwardhan had their noses buried deep inside Geeta Chachi’s Talcum powder mixed with sweat smelling armpits and were stroking their respective cocks lying down. The smelling turned to licking after a few minutes. Suddenly Geeta Chachi yelled “Aaaiiiiiii” Imran had pinched her pussy hard. Then Geeta Chachi was made to stand again and then Yashwant and Patwardhan started feasting on Geeta Chachi’s boobs and squeezed them hard. Geeta Chachi was a little at ease then. They caressed her areolas then her nipples Geeta Chachi bit her upper lip giving an indication of herself getting aroused. Just then both of the officers held Geeta Chachi by her wrists one each and opened her hands out and held her hard stretching her arms as if both her arms were tied and open. In this pose Geeta Chachi was facing me backwards showing her nude back side. Then Imran took out his leather belt and “phaaat” one spank on Geeta Chachi’s round fair ass and Geeta Chachi went “aaah” then “phaaat, phaaat, phaaat” some more hits with the belt and Geeta Chachi screamed “aaah aaah nahi naaa aaahh” he then continued to do this and in regular intervals he pinched and bit Geeta Chachi’s pussy. Geeta Chachi’s “aaah aaah” turned into “aaaarrgghh aaaarrghh haaaaaaaa haaaaaaa” she was in real pain. Soon her round sexy ass turned red because of the whacking. Then Imran folded the belt and started hitting lightly on the red area of the whacked ass “taaap-taaap-taaap-taaap” came the sound but this time the hits were fast but not forceful,but this caused so much pain to Geeta Chachi that she cried out “aaaaaarghhhhh” loudly and “ssssssssarrrrrrrrrrrrr” she started peeing out of pain. That's what the three wanted. Imran wet his cock in Geeta Chachi’s hot golden showers. The other two placed their heads between Geeta Chachi’s legs and drank her piss. So did Imran with the last few drops of pee dripping out of Geeta Chachi’s pussy.

I was almost shagging when I saw them playing with Geeta Chachi’s hot fountains showering from her womanhood, but I somehow controlled myself out of fear and stood there like a statue. Meanwhile Geeta Chachi asked them for a drink. They willingly let her booze Geeta Chachi looked at me in disgust and sadness. She then took a glass and filled almost half of the glass with whiskey and gulped it in a sip and “choughhhh” she probably didn't want to be in consciousness while the action was to continue but unfortunately she was conscious enough to witness and bear everything. Now again Yashwant started smooching Geeta Chachi while Imran played with her boobs and Patwardhan licked her pussy. Imran fondled her areolas then slightly pinched her nipples. Geeta Chachi now held yashwant by the back of his neck, pulled his head still closer to her already smooching face and started enjoying the smooch. I now started stroking my cock at much more regular intervals. The carresing of areolas and the pinching of the nipples and the pussy getting sucked at the same time made Geeta Chachi cum in a few minutes “aaaaahssshhhhsssssss” she moaned but this time in ecstasy. Geeta Chachi came in Patwardhan’s Mouth and he sucked all the curds from Geeta Chachi’s Womanhood.  Then one by one all the three fucked Geeta Chachi in her Pussy. Imran fucked her Doggy-Styleand cummed inside her . Yashwant fucked her in a missionary position he too cummed inside her . Patwardhan then positioned himself to fuck her in the same missionary position when Imran noticed me Stroking my cock. ‘Aaja tu bhi aaja chod tere chachi ke chehre pe.” (“come you too come here and cumshot your Chachi’s face.”). I nodded in disagreement. “Aata hai ke nahin?” (“Are you coming or not?” shouted Imran. I had no option but to do as i was told to so as Patwardhan was fucking her, i climbed up the bed and knelt down near Geeta Chachi’s face. Geeta Chachi closed her eyes in disgust and within a few strokes “sarrrrrr” I too cummed on Geeta Chachi’s face. Then in a few microseconds “Hrrrrrrggg” grunted Patwardhan he too cummed inside Geeta Chachi’s pussy. After a few minutes he too pulled his cock out of Geeta Chachi’s pussy. Geeta Chachi lay exhausted. After that, I wore my clothes back. The three cops started boozing again. Geeta Chachi lay jet Nude and exhausted for almost 20 minutes she then got up. Keeping a grim face she went inside the washroom, had a bath and then dressed herself up and came out. It was 2.00 clock in the morning. The cops signaled us to go away. We both, myself and Geeta Chachi, came out of the Hotel, waited for a while till we found a cab and sat inside the cab. Even while returning we didn't speak to each other. We reached our building. We entered the building. Geeta Chachi opened her handbag, took out the keys and opened the doors of the house. “Chalo andar” (“get in”) Geeta Chachi told me “Main upar apne ghar jaaonga, mujhe chaabi de dijiye chachi.!” (“I will go to my house upstairs. Please give me the keys chachi!”) I said. Geeta Chachi went in and brought the keys and held them out to me as I was going to take the keys from her hand she held it tight and said “yeh bhi tera hi ghar hai, aur jo bhi maine kiya woh tere liye kiya. Ab tu hi mujhe chod ke cahla ja raha hai ?” (“even this is your house. And whatever i did i did it for you and now you only are leaving ,me and going?”) said Geeta Chachi in an emotional tone. I quickly went in and hugged her tightly and started crying. We stayed there for a few minutes and then. Freshened up and went to sleep but this time she asked me to sleep beside her in the bedroom and we both slept. This was the start of a different relationship between myself and Geeta Chachi.

This concludes this part of the story
Like Reply
Excellent update, frequent updates required plz sir
Like Reply
too much tempting upload next episode fast
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply