Geeta Chachi, from an unsatisfied Wife to a Cock hungry Whore. Page: 2

Chapter 7:- 
Geeta Chachi's Whorishness Upgraded. Geeta Chachi Saves me. Page: 3

Chapter 8 :- 
Geeta Chachi & the Cops. Page: 4

Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
[+] 2 users Like The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 1.

Introduction 

Hello Everyone, My name is Rocky, I am not very much into stories, but The reason I am posting this thread is, that I like to share my experiences, fantasies and other erotic stuff, I like to post Pictures and Edited Fakes of Actresses. But here I cannot post this woman directly, but I want everyone to know about how she became a Cock hungry sex starved Nymphomaniac. so here are some true stories of My Nymphomaniac, Chudakkad, Ultra-Aroused Whorish, Geeta Chachi. I was in my Early Teenage when I first saw her, When my Chacha married her. Whenever I used to see her I had a warm feeling deep down my Chest stomach and Cock, I did not understand that I was actually feeling horny about her, but as time passed, things got more clear and dirtier. My Chacha used to Work abroad, we are a big family and reside in the same Building, Chacha's House was in the Ground floor. I am mentioning Ground floor because that was what a main boon in disguise, for a peeping Tom like myself. 

Now coming back to Geeta Chachi, Let me Describe her. She was almost a look alike of actress Madhuri Dixit but a chubbier version.

Yes that's how she used to look but a little more Chubbier, She used to wear Regular Sarees, (covering the waist and hips), and Salwar kameez alternately earlier, but after two three years. It was more of Sarees and that too on the transparent sides not fully transparent but yes a see through kinds and yes in low waist where her Round Hips were visible. So this was how she used to look until I first time saw her Changing Her Dress.

Chapter 2.
The Peeping Tom

It was almost above a year of my Chacha's marriage I remember this exactly because this happened after a few weeks of their wedding Anniversary. There was an emergency in my family and one of the members of my family was to be admitted in the Hospital, so in the process there were a lot of people coming in and going at my house the condition of the patient Admitted was a bit worse, and my Family is very strict when it comes to education. Yes my Chacha had left for his work abroad. Now Chachi used to stay alone at her home, she used to spend most of the day at my house on the first floor, she used to go to her home only to freshen up change or at the nights to sleep. I know this because I used to overhear her telling mom that "I am going home to change freshen up" etc etc. Now when there was a lot of commotion at my place, I was sent to Chachi's house to study, Chachi even recommended that I shift into her house till things stabilize. It was a SUNDAY So I was studying at her house, and ultimately fell asleep after a few hours of study and boredom, Then happened the first and the most Hottest experience of My Life. I was sleeping in the bedroom that was my luck factor. I heard a noise of the door banging, I woke up but dunno somehow I pretended to be asleep. Now Chachi entered the bedroom, she tried waking me up saying "beta So rahe ho abhitak, Chalo uth jaao" ("are you still sleeping dear wake up now"). I did not wake up but still pretended to be asleep. She further did not try to wake me up. And assuming that I don't want to wake up she started to remove her clothes I could see all of this with very little eyes opened. Wow she had such a good body she was wearing a green salwar kameez. First she removed her Kameez, she was wearing a Desi white bra, I could see her fair cleavage nice round boobs hidden under her bra. She had stubble Armpits I could see them when she was removing her Kameez, Then she removed her Salwar too. I could see her dark Brown colored desi floral designed Chaddi (Panty). OH My God I was seeing Geeta Chachi in her Bra-Panty such a nice figure she had, fair complexion, round folding Hips, deep round navel, big ass thunder thighs. In this state she went towards her bathroom. I took this chance, muttered courage and slowly went behind her. She used to stay alone so instinctively she was carefree enough not to lock the bathroom door. The door was a little Open. I stood there carefully and saw it all. She started removing her Bra-Panty too wooooow I could see her big tight round boobs and pink nipples. Then off Came the Desi Chaddi. She had a hairy pussy. Then Geeta Chachi started bathing. She washed her hair while applying shampoo on her hair I would have been a delight to see her armpits but she was facing opposite side but I could see her Naked Back and her big round Ass. Then she started rubbing Soap on her armpits. I got more hard seeing that. The way she was cleaning her pussy and groin areas it was just a delight to watch, soon she was about to finish her bath. I quickly went back to the bedroom and Slept again (pretended) She came back and wore her clothes. I could see all of that, then she woke me up and Then both of us went to my home to have evening Snacks. All I could remember is Geeta Chachi's Nude Body. That night I Recollected all what I saw lying on my bed, Naturally my hand went to my dick an the action started, I enjoyed shaking my cock and the stroking went faster and "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" I Ejaculated for the first time in my life.
Like Reply
Great start..... waiting to see more action
Like Reply
Chapter 3

Chachi's New job and My Perversion continues

After my first ejaculation on my Chachi's Nude Body I became a pervert for Geeta Chachi. I used to be near her whenever she was at my house, all my google searches was Madhuri Dixit navel, Madhuri Dixit Armpits, Madhuri Dixit nude, Madhuri Dixit hot etc etc. I used to masturbate thinking of her seeing Madhuri's Images and videos imaging Geeta Chachi in those images, because she used to look very much like Madhuri. It was three years of her marriage and my Chacha had come home only thrice and went back abroad for work. As time flew I grew more fond and lusty of Chachi, and I had developed a deep bonding with her, I used to help her in her chores, I used to be near her hoping to get a chance to see her nude like earlier cleaning of  house etc even Geeta Chachi was fond of Me. But she didn't have that kinda affection she saw me as a kid only but least she knew I was Madly lusting for her and have been shagging thinking of her Daily. Now Chachi was bored sitting at home and having nothing much to do, so she decided to join a Mobile Phone and other electronic accessories Shop as an on counter sales Woman. That Shop belonged to Geeta Chachi's Cousin. The shop was just 15 minutes from home. Now this shop had a dress code of Sarees as uniform for the shop staff. This is where her Sarees got low waisted. So my college timings and her Going to the shop was same so we used to go together till her shop then from there I used to join my friends to go to the college. Daily I could notice almost all men oogling at Geeta Chachi on the streets. The Chaiwala, the cobbler, the barber, pedestrians everyone. Also when I used to accompany her in the market everyone used to see her in a lustful manner. But Geeta Chachi was carefree. I didn't realise that she was doing this purposely. 
One fine morning while walking towards her shop we met a middle aged person he was speaking to Geeta Chachi about some phone and it's price, Geeta Chachi told me to go ahead and go to my college. I went away as she said. That evening after my classes i was returning home I could see Geeta Chachi sitting on the sofa at her house which was on the ground floor and watching TV she was watching some dance program, I went inside and asked her that did she liked to dance Geeta Chachi replied "mujhe toh bohot pasand hai dance par mujhe sikhayega kaun" ("I love dancing but who will teach me to dance") I gave her a solution that I can teach her to dance as I was very good at dancing and now I am a professional Choreographer. I also suggested her to see videos and learn. She was happy that she will get to learn dance and that too free of cost. Then she told me to go home and she will come behind me after changing her clothes as she had returned from work. Then she came to my home after changing. She had forgotten to heat the milk and also her phone, that day my father's sister (Aunty) had come home too so she started talking to Geeta Chachi. Suddenly Geeta Chachi remembered about milk and her phone but she was in an important conversation so she told me to go to her house on the Ground floor and heat up the milk and also get her phone.
I went eagerly to her home kept the milk on the Gas stove on low flame. Then suddenly I my attention went towards the Clothes washing machine. Hoping for some material I tried my luck and YES  I could see a dark blue Desi floral designed panty same colored Desi bra, her Shop uniform Saree and yes her blouse inside the Washing machine. The clothes were not washed. I picked up her blouse and smelt the inner side of the Armpits area. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" the Talcum Powder mixed with sweat smell. I got an instant Boner. I had locked the door so nobody comes in or sees me I pulled out my ultra Hard Dick and started stroking, it was heavenly smelling her Armpits smell in the blouse. Then I took her bra and had the aroma of her Boobs. I started stroking more faster then took the Panty, "Oooooooh" there was a white hardened patch in her underwear which was a hardened version of her precum. Obviously she wasn't being fucked regularly as my Chacha was away so may be she was sex starved and hence the precum because of the unsatisfied pussy I thought. I licked that patch "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" Geeta Chachi's pussy taste. I started stroking vigorously. After a few strokes I cummed in her panty. It was a great experience. Till then the milk was ready to boil a few seconds and the milk got boiled fully. I went to throw the emptied milk packet in the Dustbin and what do I see inside a packet of condom and a used Condom inside the Dustbin. From where the hell Condom came into that dustbin when Chacha was not there... What was going on what was Geeta Chachi upto?
Like Reply
Guys I need your motivation and hot and dirty comments to narrate more erotically.
[+] 1 user Likes The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
Chapter 4.

Geeta Chachi the Unsatisfied Wife 

From the time I saw used condom and a condom packet in Geeta Chachi's house I was damn sure that she was getting fucked outside her marriage. I had a great feeling then thinking that she is turning into a sex starved wife. That feeling was enough to keep me awake for that night, I imagined Geeta Chachi fucked by some other man. Now I really wanted to see her in action, I know this would be very very difficult and risky business. But it was not impossible either. I soon got that chance too. I'll come back to that later, let me tell you Ever since I saw Geeta Chachi speaking to that middle aged person I could notice a change in her behaviour. She used to ask me that if I have made any Girlfriends in college, and "you can tell me frankly I won't tell anyone c'mon Beta I am your Chachi and your friend too" and stuff like that, I never expected her to speak like this to me I felt a bit Awkward and Shy too to directly talk about all this to Chachi. She was never like this before. All of a sudden such changes happened. Now coming back to how I got a chance to see her fucked. My exams were just a few days away, and there was a marriage to be commenced in my extended family in my native place. My all other family members  except Geeta Chachi were gonna go to attend the wedding and they were gonna be away for four to five days or even a week. The reason Chachi gave to miss the wedding was there was Diwali festival coming up too and the sales were on a high besides her cousin was attending that wedding so she took temporary responsibility of the Shop. But the real reason was something else. So Geeta Chachi was given the responsibility of handling me. That was an easy task for her, so I was asked to shift to her ground floor house which initially I refused so that my parents would force me to stay with Chachi so that she can have to get me studying for my exams. So my parents and other family members left for the wedding.  That night I was studying in the living room as Chachi was busy doing something in her phone. I the wee hours of night I was sleeping on the sofa. I suddenly heard the door squeaking and woke up, but pretended to be asleep. Geeta Chachi came out and ensured that I was fast asleep then went back to the bedroom after closing the door. I got up and went near the door. I could hear her Speaking to someone on the Phone. Here is the conversation I overheard and what Geeta Chachi was speaking couldn't hear what the person on the other line was speaking so telling you just what I heard from Chachi's mouth. 

Geeta Chachi:- "Aap kabhi miloge" ("When are gonna meet me")

Stranger on the call other side :- (speaking)

Geeta Chachi:- "Chee Aisi baatein mat keejiye." ("Chee Don't talk like this")

"Aap jaisa Kaun hoga" (who would be like you")

"Mat sataiye humko" (Don't trouble me")

"Aisa karna aapko acchha lagta hai kya" ( "do you enjoy troubling me?"

"Mere woh bhi nahi hai mere saath mein" (Even my husband is not here with me")
 {I was sure it was not Chacha on the other line} 

"Ab aur mat tadpaiye humko, dekhiye aapse baat karte karte Meri ungliyan mere choot par apne aap aa gayi". ("Don't make me more Desperate see while speaking to you my fingers automatically went towards my pussy" 

Saying that she started moaning and breathing Heavily. I believe she was self satisfying herself. I too masturbated hard hearing her moans. The night ended. Next morning I was ready to go to my college, and hoped that Geeta Chachi was gonna go to the Shop. I got up a little early I went to the bathroom it was locked this time but the key hole was there I could see her bathing man it was as similar as I had seen for the first time only differences were her Armpits and pussy were clean and clear. No hair on any part of her body apart from the head. Her hips had become more curvy and round Boobs were firm and tight. Ass was round and tight. Navel had become deeper and round. I came back to the Living room. And sat on the sofa. Geeta Chachi came back from the bathroom went inside the bedroom changed and came out. Then I got ready to leave for college she served me breakfast and told me to go to college. I asked why she was not going to the shop, she replied that she was not well and was taking a leave today. I left for college. 
I thought that she might have been over exhausted  that might have been the reason for her to take a leave. That day the college was left early because the teachers had finished covering the portion to be taught and we're busy with exams preparation. And most of the students in our class didn't even attend the College so there was nothing to do in the college hence was returning home early. It was about 2.00 O clock in the afternoon as I was nearing our building I could see that middle aged person entering our building I rushed towards the building as Geeta Chachi's house was on the ground floor, I could spot that man entering her house. I became a little Horny and a bit afraid too I tried my chances. Her house window is on the back side of our building. And that area is a bit dirty with lot of bushes and withered leaves a little garbage thrown by the building members mostly that back side area of our building is deserted and very rarely people go there until there is a plumbing issue or any other similar problem I went near the window which was the bedroom window the window door was slightly open and even the curtain was drawn but it gave an ample view all I had to do was not be seen seeing. So I waited clinging to the wall below the window. Now the action started. Geeta Chachi and that Middle aged Man both came inside the bedroom. Without wasting even a second he instantly started smooching Geeta Chachi. Wild smooching with slurping sounds. They first enjoyed their lips Geeta Chachi's Red lipstick got smeared on that man's lips. Then their tongues collided with each other their salivas mixed up with each other this went on for a few minutes. Geeta Chachi was in her Red saree and black blouse. And that man in a regular Shirt and Pants. That man undraped her Saree now she was in her Red petticoat and black blouse. He started moving his hands on her hips doing so he untied her petticoat Geeta Chachi was in her black Desi Chaddi (panties) and black blouse. Soon the blouse got off now she was in her Black Desi Bra-Panty. That man was such a pervert he immediately lifted Geeta Chachi's Arms and started smelling her Armpits. I got more hard seeing this soon Geeta Chachi undressed that man with her own hands now that man was Nude.  He was smelling Geeta Chachi's armpit and her other hand was stroking his cock.  It was hard to believe that A sobre and sweet person like Geeta Chachi was behaving like a high class whore. She looked completely opposite her nature. That's when I realised how cock hungry she had become. She kneeled down and started giving him a Blowjob. She went on sucking his cock for a while. Then he lied down on the bed and she again started sucking his cock after a few minutes he Ejaculated in her mouth. My Geeta Chachi had become a cum eating Whore. I am calling her a whore because she was constantly telling him that "Mujhe apni Randi bana lijiye" ("come on make me your Whore"). She wiped extra cum from her lips and Removed her Desi Bra-Panty. Now she was totally nude and ready for the main action. But now she lied down on the bed and spread her legs. Now this Middle aged man started sucking Geeta Chachi's Pussy. As he was sucking Geeta Chachi was moaning "Aaaaashhhh" "Shhhhhhhh" "ssssssssss" "Aiyaaaaaaaa" like this. Then that man sat on the bed with Geeta Chachi both were Nude. Geeta Chachi opened the cupboard in the Bedroom and removed a Condom sachet and gave it to her Middle aged fucker. He wore that condom and started smelling her Armpits again. While doing that he told her "acchha Kiya ke tumne aaj Talcum Powder nahi lagaya mujhe tumhare paseene ki boo waali Baghlein hi soonghni hai" (it's nice that you did not apply Talcum Powder today, I like to smell your sweat smelling Armpits") Man what a kinky person and what a Whorish behaviour Of Geeta Chachi of having permitted to that man's fetishes. She had become a real Whore. Now he started caressing her boobs, then started to press her boobs then Started Squeezing. He then gently pinched Geeta Chachi's pink nipples. That was enough to ignite the cock hungry Geeta Chachi. She immediately told him "jaldi daalo chod dalo mujhe Randi ki tarah." ("Put it in, fuck me like a Whore. Then he spread her legs and started inserting his cock in Geeta Chachi's Pussy. I could hear the sounds of "fach fach fach" and Geeta Chachi moaning "Aaaaashhhh Shhhhhhhh ssssssssss Aiyaaaaaaaa aaagh" Then this continued for a while. Then they changed position to woman on top I could not see Geeta Chachi but I could see a dirty, filthy, sex starved, Nymphomaniac Chudakkad, Ultra-Aroused whore, She was behaving like One. Then after a few minutes Doggy style holding her hair I could see her Boobs Jiggling forward and backward. This went on for a few minutes. Then again she lied down and spread her legs and he started ramming his cock in her pussy the moaning increased. He kept his nose on Geeta Chachi's unscented Armpits and started fucking her vigorously. I must say that man was a really experienced fucker. He exhausted Geeta Chachi. Then quickly removed his condom And sprayed his cum on Geeta Chachi's Sweaty face. Oh man it was like watching a live porn.  The action finished that man dressed up. Kissed Geeta Chachi on her lips and left. After a few minutes when that man left and went far away. I knocked the door of Geeta Chachi's house. "Knock Knock Kaun hai ?" ("Knock Knock who is it"?)
Like Reply
Hope you all liked this First encounter. Please comment and reply if you want me to share more of such encounters
Like Reply
Loved it .. awesome start
Like Reply
Great postings
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Guys please Reply, How did you like my Story, do you want more?
Like Reply
yes please !
Like Reply
Yes just loved Geeta chachi's unscented armpits part . PL psot more of Geeta chachi's unwashed smelly hairy armpits story
Hairy Armpits Zindabad
Like Reply
Chapter 5.
Geeta Chachi the Boozer (Alcoholic). My Luck shined.

Knock Knock "Kaun hai" ("who is it") Geeta Chachi asked in a tired voice. "Main Hoon Rocky" ("It's me Rocky") I replied, she told me to wait for a while, I waited, with a Hard cock as I was recollecting all what I had just seen. I understood that she was cleaning herself or freshening up after that Hard fuck session. She opened the door in a few minutes. She had worn her Saree back. Washed her sweaty and Cumshotted face. And I could also smell a good aroma, coming from the Talcum Powder that she might have just applied on her sweaty body after that Nasty fuck. Geeta Chachi asked me that how come I was so early from college, I told her the reason why I came early. Because we were left early from the college due to exams preparation, as I had mentioned in the earlier chapter. So she told me to freshen up and have my lunch and quickly get to studying. I obeyed her. I went to the Bathroom I found out her black dirty, soiled Panty, it was wet near the pussy area, "Oooooooh man" my day was superb till now, I got to see Geeta Chachi getting Fucked by a stranger, and now I have her soiled wet Panty, I immediately kept her underwear on my face and recollecting all what I had seen, I had a good hard shag with a heavy cumflow. But I wanted more and more of this woman, Geeta Chachi. Man what a whore she had become. I was becoming mad and more perverted towards her. I wished that someone fucks her in front of me while I watch and Stroke my cock and cum on her. But that was an impossible dream wish. So I freshened up, had My lunch, and started to study, but my all thoughts were still stuck on Geeta Chachi's fucking and her soiled wet Panty. Then I went to my classes in the evening, while Geeta Chachi went to her shop. There was a Wine Shop closer to Geeta Chachi's shop, while returning from the classes I saw Geeta Chachi standing near that shop, as I came closer to her she started going back to her shop, she didn't notice me. I too spent some time with my friends in a nearby playground. And it was about 10.00 pm, the shop was about to close and I started back for Home (temporary home at Geeta Chachi's house). I could again see Geeta Chachi with her Middle aged Fucker she was talking to him near her shop. That man gave her A cover with something hard inside that packet. She took it and put it in her handbag. Then she started walking towards Home. Like a daily routine almost every man in that vicinity was lustily watching Geeta Chachi in her low waist Saree and Her round Ass movements as she walked. So she went home I went too after sometime. I went Home, where she was cooking. I went in the kitchen. That night she was wearing a different kind of a nighty, a strapped Sleeveless nighty with an overcoat kind. She wore that overcoat because I was going to be staying with her. I could see her Panty-line in that  white Satin Nighty. I asked her about how she was feeling as she had told me that she was unwell earlier in the morning. She told me that she had a good rest in the afternoon and she was fine. Only I knew what rest she had taken. So we had our dinner and I Went back to study in the living room. While she was watching Tv in her bedroom, she was watching some songs I they were some item numbers and hot songs on the music channels, I could hear them from the living room. So after an hour or so I was getting ready to sleep. I switched off the lights took my blanket and pillow, and lied down on the Sofa. Then what happens, I can hear the Door screeching, then the same old technique. pretend to be asleep. Geeta Chachi came near the sofa, Having the confirmation that I had slept, she went into the kitchen. I could hear the sound of Glass as she was removing from the Rack and keeping it. I was curious why she is removing glass at this hour. To my Amazement and shock. She removed A Whiskey bottle from her handbag, I could see that because her handbag was kept on the table in the living room. With my very little open eyes I could see that, it was the same Covered packet which was given by her Fucker. "Oh my God This woman is gonna Booze." I thought to myself  "What all more similar habbits she has?" I thought. She was very new to drinking. I am saying this because what happened that night is a clear proof that she was an amateur in drinking. I waited and waited and waited. For almost two hours. She was talking over the phone to that Middle aged Fucker and was drinking. The more pegs she had the more her voice became slurry. In between her finished pegs she was coming to take water from the fridge. After a long wait the noises of her speaking and glass being kept stopped. I muttered courage and got up slowly and went near her bedroom. Oh Yesssss she had not locked the door of the bedroom. I opened the door slightly without making any noise. I could see her lying on the bed with both her arms opened and in deep intoxication. The overcoat was removed, her smooth sexy Armpits view was enough to make my cock Hard. Her legs were spread but covered by her Satin Nighty. I dared a little more.  I opened the door fully. There was no movement of Geeta Chachi. I went towards her, touched her feet and tried waking her up, still no movement. That made me to dare more. I lowered my shorts and removed my Cock and started jerking in front of her. Wow man I was standing Naked in front of the Whore Geeta Chachi. It was a great feeling. After a few jerks I put my shorts back and tried waking her up to make sure that she was fully sloshed and blacked out. Then again I removed my Shorts. I lied down next to her and Went near her Armpits and had a good sniff, "Oooooooh" the smell of sweat and Talcum powder mixed made me mad I sniffed her armpits like a mad man. I was going bonkers. I took my face near her face I could feel her breathing out on my face. I Kissed her lips first only from above but after a few minutes I Went in. My lips went inside Geeta Chachi's inner lips. Man I was Smooching Geeta Chachi. I started Jerking Harder. I wanted to Fuck her then and there but didn't have that Courage and I felt she would wake up. So I decided to play with her body. I started to slide her nighty up soon got till the thighs. Still no movement of Geeta Chachi, then I slided it more and there it was. I could see her Nude pussy right in front of me. I quickly touched her Pussy.  "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" and instant current shock I got. I placed my palm on her pussy and started jerking off. I was going insane. I dared more I folded her knees upward so that her pussy and ass were visible 

So I folded her legs like that. Obviously the Nighty was there but this was the position. I smelt her ass and gave her a nice Pussy lick and a Rimjob. Geeta Chachi was so intoxicated and Sloshed out that she didn't even realised what was going on. I was tasting her pussy juices and smelling her Ass also licking it. I was at my perverted Best. My cock was Hard like a hot Iron Rod. I kept my Mouth on Geeta Chachi's Pussy and Jerked off Vigorously. After a Few strokings I cummed near her on the bed. I waited for a while and again started Smelling her Armpits, and started Jerking off my Cock was Hurting and paining, but mind still wanted more so after a lot of Strokings I cummed again and went back to sleep fully Exhausted.
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply
Guys. Please let me know how did you like the story till now, please comment, so that I can post more.
Like Reply
(25-05-2021, 06:36 AM)To The_RockyRanilover Wrote: Super,Please do continue waiting to read more about her 
Like Reply
Super please do continue.....Waiting to read more about her!!!!
Like Reply
Chapter 6 :- Geeta Chachi, from an unsatisfied Wife to a Cock hungry Whore.

The next morning when I got up Geeta Chachi was up, Ready, and was preparing breakfast and was getting ready to go to her Shop business. While I continued with my College routines. After a week or so my other family members including my parents came back from the wedding at the native place. Within that week Geeta Chachi took a couple more Leaves from the shop Giving me different reasons. I obviously knew that she was lying to me to get Fucked from her Middle aged Fucker. But unfortunately I did not get a chance to see her getting Fucked because of my College timings, but I could definitely notice that middle aged person coming out of our building, right when I used to come back home, from a distance I could see this person either coming out of the building or somewhere around the building. So it was obvious that Geeta Chachi was using this opportunity of family members away from home to the fullest. 
After that incident, (the boozed night pussy sucking and rimming), I felt totally ashamed of myself. I felt bad about it, I thought that I took advantage of a boozed Geeta Chachi doing such Nasty stuff with her. After that day I didn't even have the courage to even look at Geeta Chachi's face. A sense of being Guilty always hit my mind. After my parents came back from the wedding, I too moved back to my house on the upper floor. A Few days passed, while Geeta Chachi kept coming to our house as she used to do earlier but I did not have much interaction with her as I was feeling guilty and also busy with my exams preparation. Soon I finished my exams and things were getting back to normal. 
A few months passed by, One day I was sitting at home watching Tv as I was browsing channels suddenly I saw a movie being telecasted that movie was 'Khalnayak' that starred Madhuri Dixit, and within a few minutes the Famous 'Choli Ke Peeche' song started to play, where Madhuri Dixit was dancing at her Whorish Best with all those hip shakes and slutty expressions. Within a jiffy all my guilt was replaced by Total Lust, I got a boner, I imagined Geeta Chachi in that costume that Madhuri Dixit was wearing, and my cock became rock solid Hard. so again I started Jerking off to Geeta Chachi's past memories of mine. It was now a pleasure seeing Geeta Chachi at home, her low waist sarees, her tight leggings were a delight to watch. I used to go to Geeta Chachi's house on the ground floor every evening for tea and used to help her with her little household chores, nowadays after Her cousin came back Geeta Chachi too used to go to the shop for half day only and working in the shop was just a timepass or a Hobby kind for her. So every evening myself and Geeta Chachi would chat about many topics over the Tea. Right from movies to studies. Soon we developed a good Bonding with each other. One day Geeta Chachi again asked me about Me having a Girlfriend! I was completely blown out my face was red with Blushing and fear. So that's how the conversation went
Geeta Chachi:- Koi girlfriend Bani hai teri, college ya classes mein.
(Have you got a girlfriend for yourself in your college or classes?)

Myself:- Kya? (What?)

Geeta Chachi:- Kya-Kya, Kya kar raha hai, maine poocha, ke Koi girlfriend Bani hai teri college ya classes mein
 (what do mean by What-What I am asking you that have you made a girlfriend for yourself in Your college or classes?)

Myself:- Kya Chachi aap bhi na kaisa sawal pooch Rahi Hain? Nahi Chachi Maine Koi girlfriend nahi banaya 
(What kinda question you are asking Chachi? No I haven't made any girlfriend)

Geeta Chachi:- chal Jhoota, main nahi maanti, aaj kal tucche aur bhaddey ladke ladkiyan lekar ghoom rahe hain aur tu kehta hai ke tere jaise Gore chittey ladke ki koi Girlfriend nahi?
(You liar, I don't believe you. Nowadays all kinda ugly and creepy kinda boys are roaming around with girls and you mean to say a fair and good looking guy like you is not having a Girlfriend?) 

Geeta Chachi:- Chal Chal ab bata bhi de main kisi se nahi kahoongi mujhe Apna dost hi samajh.
(c'mon out with it tell me, I won't tell anyone. Regard me as your friend.)

Myself:- Na Chachi meri koi Girlfriend nahi hai (no Chachi I don't have any girlfriend)

Geeta Chachi:- Par maine tere best friend Dev ko dekha ek ladki ke sath bike par jaa raha tha. Woh aksar aata hai humare dukan par bhi.
(but I know about your best friend Dev who keeps roaming around with a girl on the bike, he also comes to our shop regularly)

Myself:- oh aapko uske baare mein pata hai? Par zaroori hai kya ke uski girlfriend ho toh meri bhi hogi
(Oh so you know about him, but is it necessary that if he has a girlfriend then I too should have?)

Geeta Chachi:- koi baat nahi main usi se pooch loongi jab woh milega
(no issues I'll ask him only when I meet him)

Myself:- (Hesitantly) M, M M Meri Girlfriend ka naam Roma hai. Mere college ki hai. 
(My girlfriend's name is Roma and she studies in my college itself)

Geeta Chachi: hmmm yeh Hui na baat, ab aaya tu pakad mein.
(hmm now you have come in my clutches)

Geeta Chachi:- (Teasingly) Ruk ja abhi batati hoon teri maa ko.
(just wait I'll go and tell this to your mother.)

Myself:- Dekha isiliye aapko nahi bata raha tha 
(See I knew this. That's why I was not telling you.)

Geeta Chachi:- Mazak kar rahi hoon re, nahi bataungi kisi ko.
(I am just kidding I won't tell anyone)

Myself:-: Hahaha haha nice joke, Aapne to Meri jaan hi nikal di.
(that was a nice joke, you almost killed me)
Soon daily we had similar conversations about Girlfriend affairs And many other topics. We became more free in discussing about all things. We sometime even spoke about Kissing and Smooching but all was related to me and my Girlfriend but I never had that Courage to Ask Geeta Chachi about the Same things I thought she might get Angry and offended. Our Bonding grew stronger. One day all we friends were going to A picnic to a place named Gorai beach a wonderful beach  Island in Mumbai, it's a regular hideout for Couples, Extra marrital affairs, for party animals, Etc and for people who need quick sex, because there are a lot of cottages near and on the beach. So we were partying in one of the cottages on Gorai beach. It was Afternoon time say post 12.00 We Had a few pints of Beer. Singing dancing, sone had gone to swimming by the sea. Some were relaxing on the sand. We were having a great time. All of a sudden what do I see? It's was Geeta Chachi With another Guy. I was sitting on a table having my Beer pint. I was sitting about 20 feet away, I could see Geeta Chachi, she was wearing a red Low-Waist saree with Semi Sleevless Black Blouse and that guy was tall and well built seemed like a Bodybuilder, walking straight to the reception. And they walked into a  cottage after finishing up the formalities for the room.  Went near that room the room was locked. So out of shock that Geeta Chachi might come out or see me there boozing I walked straight out of the villa and started to go near the beach. I overheard a conversation between two workers of that villa. I took my phone and pretending to be surfing my phone I stood near those workers that's how the conversation went
Worker 1:- Yeh abhi jo andar gayi na laal Saadi waali bohot Kadak Maal hai (This one with the Red Saree who just went in is really a hot woman)

Worker 2:- Haan yaar mast lagti hai
(Yes dude she is really hot)

Worker 1:- Yeh yahan pe mahine mein teen chaar baar aati hai woh bhi Teen alag Mardon ke saath.
(she comes here three to four times a month that too with Three different men.)

Worker 2:- Badi Chudakkad Randi hogi, alag alag Lund chahiye isey
(She might be a big fucking Whore, She needs Different Dicks always)

I became really hard after hearing this

Worker 1:- Mazey hain un Admiyon ki jo aisi Garam Gori Aurat ko chod rahein hain
(It might be great Fun for those men Who are fucking this sexy Fair Hot Woman)

Worker 2:- Pichli Baar Jaise aaj bhi agar apni geeli chaddi yahin chodkar jaaye to iske choot ka thoda ras humko bhi chakhne milega.
(If she leaves her wet Panty here like the last time even We will get to taste her pussy juices a little bit.)

Then I went straight to the beach and stood at a distance from the Villa, after about an hour and a half Geeta Chachi came out of the villa with her Fucker and went away. I called one of those workers gave him a tip of 500 rs and asked him about the woman in Red Saree who just went out 
(Geeta Chachi). He told me that she was a big Whore she comes there regularly sometimes they sit out for having Beer sometimes they go straight into the room. She gets fucked regularly here by Three men.  Every time after she leaves when we go to clean up the room In the Dustbin there is a whole packet of 3 condoms used. That means 3 times ejaculation. What do I tell you She is really a 'Lund ki Bhooki' (Hungry for Cocks)
 I enjoyed rest of the time with friends. I realised that day that Geeta Chachi was no more a Sexually unsatisfied Wife but She had become a Big Cock hungry Sex Starved Whore. She was being fucked by Three different men. 

Like Reply