Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
Hot new year dhamaka. Finaly Khan conquered . Thank you BADSHA....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Samor bassa madam ! (Sit! In the front seat! Maam ) "It was the cheap driver this time who grabbed Richa's arm and pushed her into front seat beside him.

He quickly got behind the stearing and drove the car outside of the airport area. He wanted to try his luck with my wife as he was already warmed up after seeing his boss in action with her during the morning airport journey. His hand swiftly moved from the gear knob onto Richa's arm and started caressing her there.

"Majaa aali ka kal amchya saheb sobat ?...Mast zordar ghetat na te ? (Did u have fun with our sir, He fucks very roughly right ?) Driver Inquired my wife coarsely. Richa didn't react immediately neither opposed anything and tried to unwrapped herself from the seat belt while he tried to push her kurta aside and touched her between the legs. The early morning roads didn't need him switch gears multiple times and he made a good use by tickling and keeping my wife engaged. She was going through her phone but jerked few times as his fingers reached right spots.

Driver called up Patil Sir as they were reaching the Mansion.- "Khan saheb la airport sodla me...tumchya ya molkarin cha kay karaycha ahe ? ( I'VE dropped Khan sir @ Airport, what about ur servant lady? )

Gheun ye tila gaavala parat wapas, Tichya sathi ek khaas bakshis ahe. ( Bring her back to the village, we have a special surprise ready for her )

Ok !! Pan mala thoda vel lagel...gadi mdhe hawa ani petrol bharaycha ahe...javal pass kuthe pump nahi....shahara baher outer ring road warun yeil lamb chya rastya ni.
(Ok..!!  But I'll be late..Need to fill fuel and air in vehicle...There is no pump nearby...Need to take outer bypass ring road )

And the call was disconnected with his evil grin.

Richa was lost in thought of what surprise could it be ? unknowingly, she was being taken back over to Village. But b4 that she had to collect her belongings from his Villa where she was banged by Khan sahab since yesterday evening.

Go and bring all ur stuff quickly. I m waiting here itself in the car.

It was not even 9 in the morning and the people (staff) weren't typically up before 10:30 so it was a strange for her to roam across huge staircase alone. But then, she wasn't asked her opinion and she didn't express any.

She pondered - The early morning meant less traffic and they could reach the place pretty quickly, but still the driver's words with Patil of being late were confusing her . Could he have some action planned while driving ...?  But Richa didn't worry much as she knew he couldn't do anything serious while seating on the driver's seat. And there were no stoppage points in between except the fuel station.

My wife packed her items and put them in her purse.  Richa had been out here since yesterday evening as well and was remembering the luxurious room her new politician tormentor deflowered her first time thereby once b4 leaving this comfortable room. Her eyes fell on a brown envelope over which her name was written. - " She opened it and saw a 2000 Rs notes bundle with the last leaf mentioning total amount of 50k and had a sign of Khan sahab . She chuckled and was in dilemma as whether to accept the cash or not ? One thing was sure, even if she takes the money with her or not, she had definitely became a whore. "

She took the envelope with her in her bag, but knew was not over as  later on she was going to be enjoyed by Patil Sir as well. And she expected a similar encounter ahead and wasn't too worried as she walked to parking .

What she saw was totally unexpected .There were 2 other men in backseat along with driver. They were probably low class village men.

The driver came towards her and took handbag from her. Threw it in the car's dickey. He saw his eager friends oggling at her continously. He took the initiave and decided to break the ice
"Are bhai le dabaa le,  darne ki zaroorat nahi! (Come on buddy! Have fun yourself, no need to
Have any fear!)", Driver stunned Richa as he pressed her breasts openly in front of the
Other guys and offered them to press as well instead of making an official introduction for them.

Richa felt embarrassed and almost rushed behind Driver towards the door little ahead. But to her horror, the man's hand rushed behind and pulled her back before she could move far apart. And she was further terrified as driver watched blankly while the guys grabbed and hugged her.

Their hands squeezed her bums and then moved up as they pulled her as closer as they could. Richa couldn't protest on time and the guys grabbed a handful of both her breasts and touched her lips also before releasing her .they winked at each other as the men fed on mv wife and pushed her and squeezed her bums and then moved up as he pulled her as closer as he could. Richa couldnt protest on time and the guys grabbed a handful of both her breasts and touched her lips also before releasing her. They winked at each other as the me fed up my wife and pushed her inside the car into driver's arms.

"Full night hoti kal ithe ch! (you've spent an entire night here! Cheer up!)", driver patted my wife as he disclosed his intention on her upcoming ordeal comparing with that of her past night's action. They began to drive this 2 hours journey with Richa sitting at front seat beside the driver. It was obvious that he would be 1st one to hunt the prey very .

The road was mostly deserted. Most local road shops were not open as they drove past and entered outer ringroad. Richa sat down nervously on her seat chair while driver drove around confidently adjusting his hair around and switching car AC on.

"Kalcha dress bhari hota madam! Kiti daa Thokla ka khan saheb ne room madhe? (That yesterday's dress was killer one, Mam! How many times Did Mr. Khan screw you YESTERDAY ?)", he asked her shamelessly. Richa nodded 4 with her fingers .

Then he asked her to get up a little and strip. She hesitated initally due to presence of men behind. But this was not new for her. She had gained enough experience in removing clothes in front of random strangers. All credit goes to Imran.Even though she knew the windows weren't locked but she didn't negotiate much as she pulled her kurta up over her head and rolled the leggings down. The men demanded her each garment and began sniffing voraciously.

"Itne rahne dijiye na please! Khidki bhi lock nahi hai! (Please allow at least this much clothes (bra and panty) as the windows is also not locked!)", she pleaded driver for not stripping her completely. He didn't mind it much as he bent her at the waist on the handbrake and gear space and started caressing her back. He rolled her panty down her Ass and pushed it into her butt crack from behind and exposed her fair, round bums. Richa doesn't have any marks or spots on her rear and that attract immense spanking as men just love blasting those beautifully round cheeks.

Driver wasn't any exception as he initially grabbed a handful and molded them in different shapes before giving her some good slaps. Richa seemed mentally prepared as she juggled her bums seductively and invited some more before she was turned around for some kissing.

"Tumchya itaki zavadi kharach baghitali nahi madam! (! have rarely seen a woman sluttier than you Mam!)" Driver commented on my wife's overall dalliances as he kissed her lips for the first time since morning. Richa felt strangely excited and opened herself to give him ultimate smooching experience. She was hardly worried of shame in front of the other men sitting in backseat.

She had figured that they were otherwise simple men with basic needs when it came to woman! Driver was strong and muscular and could please her physically, but he wasn't a sadist or commanding type like Imran or Patil Sir or Lala ji. Yes, he wouldn't have imagined driving a woman like Richa naked considering his background and it was only because of Richa's submissiveness that he was enjoying her! But then that was the case with many other men! My wife had been quite generous when it came to choosing men! In fact, she liked not given a choice and wasn't necessarily into hunks or good looking or influential ones! She would find it extremely satisfying to fulfil fantasies of all men! Such was her devotion to social service.

As they reached the vacant Petrol Pump. He ordered the only standing boy to get the tank full while himself began surfing his hands all over her body from front. The boy over petrol pump seemed to be a teenager of hardly 14-15 year old. He got the very 1st view few of seeing a mature lady almost naked in his life. While filling the air in tyres he asked everyone to get down so that exact pressure could be maintained. Richa hesitated a bit as she was sitting only in her bra and panty. She tried to wear her other dress but dropped the idea when it was taking too much time and was pulled by other men.

Now my wife stood straight in front of 3 random men and a teenage boy only in her bra and panty. She tried to cover her bare chest by crossing her arms while turning away from them. The young boy took his time in filling the air. While the men enjoyed my wife's discomfort.

Done sir. He was given 50Rs extra as tip along with fuel charges. And the driver asked one of his mate to drive while pulling richa back and sending the other guy in front seat adjacent to driver.
They were not ready to exchange seats at first bcoz they wanted to enjoy my wife's beauty . But didn't got much time to negotiate as they saw another vehicle approaching behind them.

The driver immediately dragged and pulled RIcha inside the car in back seat along with himself while leaving no space for his friends. He laughed seeing them settle in front seat. And the journey to Patil saahab's village began with Richa at the mercy of this cheap driver.

Her panty was lowered, and bra cups were pushed up as driver positioned himself in front of her. For some reason, he didn’t drop his pants but just unzipped them to pull his member out. Richa looked down and grabbed his hardness as he leaned to kiss her while his hands grabbed her soft melons. It was shear lovemaking session as my wife was penetrated another time on the fresh day.

Richa's pelvis was positioned slightly above and ahead Driver’s member and that was giving him a sharp angle to bang her hard. Her back was adjusted between the 2 front seat's space to provide humping room . Richa felt as though Driver was getting used to her body as he started stroking her.
Although it was a spacious SUV car but her still banged the ceiling.

She tried pushing her chest further out and moved her torso to add some spice. Driver wasn’t naïve and he sensed the signals as he increased his pace. The angle (from lower) was perfect and driver was fully erect giving my wife enough pleasure as she started bouncing on his strokes and moaning rhythmically. Driver grabbed her melons in between, kissed her lips and shoulders to keep her warmed up as they progressed through lovemaking.

Richa eased her body a bit and placed her both hands on the adjacent front seats behind her and spread herself a bit more as she relaxed in the action. Driver closed in instantly and went deeper as he kept grinding her.

“Paha Me kasa thoktoy ! (See how I am  banging her!)” Driver’s statement brought Richa to senses as she noticed him talking on with his friends sitting in front.

“Aaj pan bharpur thoka thoki ahe madam.., Patil saheb sodnar nahi ahe lavkar! ...warun tumchya sathi bakshis pan thevla ahe...nakki kahi motha plan asnar wattoy (today also would be a good banging day Maam...Patil sir wont leave u easily....on top of that they have arranged a surprize for u too...Definitely there is a big bang )!”, Driver commented with a wink as Richa straightened up and looked up to him in apprehension during his humping. She felt demeaned and lowered her gaze when she saw other men chuckle on her fate. But knew from within that each word he spoke was 100% true.

Thankfully for her, He didn’t verbally humiliate her except for pushing his fingers into her mouth and twisting her lips and tongue. As he made her look at him, he increased his pace and indicated he was reaching the peak. Richa didn’t have to do it and she wasn’t going to oppose him discharging so she stayed quiet and waited. He spurted vigorously in another minute as he growled loudly and pinched her waist hard throwing her back in the small space. My wife received another few hard slaps on her thighs before he dismantled himself away. He collapsed on the seat beside leaving her legs spread right in front .

Richa quickly gathered herself and placed her palm to collect dripping juices from her tunnel. “Chata te! (Lick them !)” HE suggested as Richa looked around for tissue paper or towel to wipe her palm. “Ani maza pan! (and clean me too!)” he continued before she could react or respond. There was a split second of hesitation but Richa didn’t disappoint. There was no force, but she gracefully went down on her knees in the small leg room exactly in front of him; pushed her palm deep between her legs to stop the dripping and then wrapped his already sticky member with her juicy palm mixing everything. She bent and kissed the tip and then looked at him to assure that she will clean him completely. She wondered if he would spit on her, but he didn’t and instead gave her a go signal.

Richa rested her arms on his thighs to take support and bent completely over his shaft. She started from the tip and moved slowly towards base kissing and licking every centimeter of it. She didn’t limit herself on the shaft but covered the base, taint , balls and upper hairy groin too. She used her tongue and hands equally well and gently squeezed last few drops of his juices directly onto her tongue. A final lick of her own lips demonstrating the completion of the job pleased him to the core!!

“ Itki khujli kuthun yet aste angaat! Tumcha navra tumhala thokat nahi ka bilkul pan ! ( How come you’re always so horny from within? Doesn’t your husband do with you at all ?)” Richa was put up with that usual annoying question as he adjusted his pants and cleaned himself. Even Richa wiped herself, covered her bare and was about to seek permission to put back her dress.

She held back hearing that question and just stayed that way but sat on the seat adjacent to window looking outside so she can skip the qstn. She looked at him who still seemed keen in hearing the answer to his question.

But he wasn’t that humiliating guy who would embarrass her by making her speak things, she otherwise wouldn’t. Richa grabbed an old bottle of water kept in the car and drank the water slowly to avoid answering the question. She was saved again as there was a sharp breaks applied of the car. The car almost stopped from speed of 80 to 0 on the spot. She quickly pulled her clothes back as she noticed a 2 wheeler almost cutting them edge past and there could have been a serious mishap road accident.

The biker fled away when the driver cursed him foul words in native Marathi language. And now they all decided to exchange the seats with his 2 friends sitting behind along with Richa while he would drive all the remaining journey. The other man Ramesh accompanied by another skinny guy. Vinod (the third guy) was left dumbstruck as he looked at Richa sitting uncomfortably on the chair.

“Tath zala bagh saala lagech! (See, he is already erect!)”, Driver and Ramesh poked fun on Vinod as they saw him ogling Richa. He joined their laughter too and they had quick high-fives before the driver announced, “Up to next 45 min only! Then we would be reaching Patil sir's village (Guys, you can enjoy (with her) up to 45 min only! She will need to be present before Patil sir shows up ”. Richa quietly checked the watch to realize they would get about 40-45 minutes with her. She sensed some rush considering two of them and one being a new man!

She wasn’t too comfortable with Ramesh as he smelled sweaty most of the time from beginning. He wasn’t an exception this time too and Vinod didn’t look particularly attractive either. But she prepared herself mentally and waited for them to command!

She didn’t have to wait long as Ramesh and Vinod jumped onto her. Vinod was quite nervous as he touched her thighs first while Ramesh was slightly bolder as he planted a kiss on her shoulder blade. Richa added to their nervousness as she looked at both of them directly instead of shying away or closing the eyes. “Ithe basu ka me? (Can I sit here?)”, Vinod asked meekly indicating he wanted to sit beside my wife on the seat. “What?” Richa responded with little high pitch making him further weaker as he was still rooted on her thighs, touching them with his fingers.

Neither Driver or Ramesh comforted him though Ramesh himself sat down beside her and was caressing her legs and moving up gradually. Vinod tried copying his friend but was scared by my wife as she instantly turned to his side and looked at him pretending to be angry as he tried sitting down. Driver, by then, was dressed completely and planning to extend his left free arm strech out behind for a boob grab. , he placed his palm on my wife’s breast and squeezed it and then slapped her gently.

“Bindhass thok re! kahi tension nahi! (Don’t worry mate! Enjoy yourself, she is a sport!)” Driver spilled the beans for his friend and Richa's subjugation started. There were 4 palms that suddenly started exploring every inch of her body. “Chyla kasli luslushit ahe saali! (Wow! She is so soft and tender!)” Vinod exclaimed this time as he engaged himself in exploring from her lower legs to upper legs, thighs and then her tummy, arms, moving up to chest and shoulders.

He was getting bolder but didn’t touch her between the legs, or on the melons or kissed her face. Ramesh was meanwhile busy having his share of fun as he started kissing her arms, cheeks, an occasional on lips and holding her breasts in between. Vinod was getting wared up as he noticed his friend enjoying confidently. At one point, he saw Richa close her eyes when Ramesh touched her lips and then her nipples. After about 5 minutes of warm up, both men were ready for my wife!

Richa's body shuddered in excitement as the men started exploring her symmetrically. At one point, Ramesh and Vinod had their tongues only a few centimeters apart while licking my wife’s face. Richa wasn’t new to two men but this was slightly high for her standards too. Suddenly the men were operating in great confidence and synchronization and Richa sat as a prey. Both of them started kissing her face while their hands grabbed her melons. Richa has kissed and smooched ugly men as well but smooching two men alternately was trickling her hard. They would get so close and intimate as if Vinod was licking her lower lip while Ramesh biting the upper one. None of the men tasted great but Richa's excitement pushed her and she offered them some of the best smooches they’d ever experienced.

Yes, it was turning a bit demanding for her as she had to taste and drink saliva of Vinod and then as soon as he pulls out, repeat it for Ramesh. The men, though, had a great time as they left Richa's face completely smothered with their saliva and her lips chewed like gums. But the excitement grew in bounds when both the men focused on her heavy bosom. Her soft and large breasts were amply pressed by them and the men started tickling each of nipples with their tongues simultaneously. This was something totally new for Richa as a single man could never do tongue job simultaneously on both nips. And if that wasn’t enough, they both placed their fingers in her mouth and made her suck on them. Richa's body was erupting in excitement and she unknowingly pulled their head closer with her spread out arms.

The men kept tickling her for a good before focusing on her tummy and her arms. Ramesh kissed her tummy and belly button multiple times while Vinod focused on her shoulder and arm. He licked her spotless and hairless arm, her neck and throat. Richa's eyes were closed and she raised her arm to grab the rear seat headrest to control her gyrations.

Vinod noticed her beautiful and hairless armpits and was excited instantly. “Bhai, kakha bagh kaslya bhari ahet! (Bro, look at her armpits! They’re enticing too!)”, he drew attention of his friend and Richa as well. Ramesh responded instantly and came up smiling and winking. “Nahi, please, nahi… nahi..wahan nahi….please! (No, please, not there (armpits)… please don’t go there!)”, my wife pleaded as soon as she noticed the two men approaching her pits as she finds it extremely sensitive.

Both Vinod and Ramesh didn’t give her any chance though as they raised her arms above her head and kissed her pits simultaneously. They didn’t fail to notice her excitement but also her vigor to stop them by jerking her limbs. However, she was easily overpowered as both men adjusted themselves on her each leg and grabbed her arm on their side to raise it up high. Richa was no match to two healthy men determined to exploit her as she found herself totally helpless. She moaned shamelessly as the men explored one of the most sensitive parts of her body slowly. The tongues moving on her creamy pits sent shivers all through her body and she jerked violently. But as if that wasn’t enough, Vinod started kissing her in between and then tickling her pits with his tongue instead of plain licking. Ramesh soon copied too to make Richa so loud in her moans that anyone travelling outside could have heard her.

Vinod seemed to pull multiple tricks out of his pocket as he gradually started twisting her nipples as well as pinching her clit while he continued tickling the pits and kissing her. They even exchanged sides and Vinod continued to excel on the other side too leaving Richa totally subjugated. She was so tuned on or under influence that she could have run naked all over the village if she was asked to. The men got rid of their own clothes as well while taming their prey down. Richa didn’t protest even lightest as they both remove their shirts and lowered their trousers while sitting adjacent to her. All of their bodies seemed glued to each other and both the men continued enjoying her armpits as well as kissing her beautiful face or anywhere her body. Richa's hands were slowly pushed around their groin and she didn’t disappoint as she grabbed and massaged them. The men continued their dirty lovemaking ways as they started licking her face and lips while their hands explored her opening or pinched her nips and she started jerking their members.

“Saalyanno, aata parant thokna chalu nahi kela ka tumhi ? (Rascals, haven’t you penetrated her yet?)”, Driver peeked behind with his cheap comment when he noticed his friends still in the foreplay.
“Bhai, tumko dekhna aur sunana chahiye tha, kya ucchal rahi thi raand, jab hum maze le rahe the! (Dude, you should have seen or heard the way she was moaning and gyrating when we were enjoying her! Such a whore she is!)”, Vinod provided some context to his friend while Ramesh preferred quenching his thirst.

“paata hai re bhai… pan ata Patil kade pohochyayche adhi zala pahije na tumcha, zavadi la mhatarya Khan cha lund pan bhari chalto! (I know buddy… but need to have the bitch ready before Patil sir shows up…. the slut enjoys his lousy shaft too (refering to Khan saahab) !)”, Driver clarified my wife’s upcoming duties.

“Ramesh, tyala gheu de pahle… tu nantar thokshil! (Ramesh, let him (Vinod) go first, you can go later and screw her nicely !)”, Driver negotiated with Ramesh on ViNod’s behalf for my wife’s next encounter.

Richa remained quiet mostly and continued smooching Ramesh as the men discussed her character and upcoming duties. But then, she was quickly pulled over by Vinod who covered her entirely with his body leaning over her lying on the seat. He kissed her another time before adjusting his shaft against her opening. He was glad when Richa stretched her arm out and assisted him to glide inside.

There wasn’t much friction as Richa's juices were trickling with all the treatment she was receiving. Vinod wasn’t that well endowed but seemed experienced as he started checking out the angles amidst compact car space and found a best one soon. He started giving her deep strokes and also tormenting her melons at the same time but was soon limited to the lower area as Ramesh acquired her top. He pulled Richa's torso towards him bending her body awkwardly at her waist.

But before she could react or adjust, she found his hard shaft buried inside her mouth. Both the men were totally turned on bending my wife’s body dangerously but Richa somehow managed to cope up. Her body was placed horizontally on seat from her head to waist and then her legs were turned perpendicular to seat and hanging freely supported by Vinod’s arms. Ramesh gradually placed his knees on either side of her face on the sofa and started smothering her face with his shaft, groin and bums.

Richa's face was completely covered by his big structure, probably choking her completely and Vinod kept pumping her mercilessly as well. Driver was concerned for a minute as he noticed Ramesh choking her but was relieved as she pulled her hands around Ramesh’s dark bums and started scratching him. Driver couldn’t believe her sluttiness and couldn’t control blasting her melons instantly in between , but he backtracked and preferred to remain the spectator from the rearview mirror while focussing back on driving.

My wife was now scratching the dirty, messy bum creek of Ramesh and sucking his lower groin and inner thighs while Vinod was slapping her melons, twisting her nips or clit and banging her as hard as he could, at the same time. But it soon become too much for him and he blasted off without any indicators flooding Richa's tunnel completely. He pulled out and relaxed on the adjacent seat as he felt totally spared.

Ramesh didn’t waste a minute as he noted Vinod pulling out. He went straight down and pushed inside her in a single shot. Inside a minute, Richa's tunnel welcomed a new member with equal vigor. Ramesh picked up some of Vinod’s juices flowing out of her tunnel and spread them on her face. My wife dutifully licked the juices and raised her torso to give Ramesh a good angle.

Vinod was almost in awe as he was seeing her dalliances for first time; driver was surprised too but he had one eye on the watch and other on the road. He indicated Ramesh that he had only 20 more minutes which further fueled everyone. Vinod jumped on and pushed his member into my wife’s mouth while Driver also couldn’t resist but pressing her beautiful melons and twisting her nipples. Ramesh had reached the peak speed and was literally blasting his thighs against her bums.

Richa was full mess covered completely by three horny men trying to savor a moment for themselves. There was animalistic passion as the men continued with their assault on my wife’s beautiful body for the next 10 minutes. The scenes were enough for Ramesh to reach his peak as he growled loudly and emptied his seed inside Richa while Vinod forced her lick the last few drops of semen from his limping shaft. The driver literally ordered his friends to get away and asked them to get dressed.

Richa was also rushed to get up and dry herself with her own clothes. She had to literally use her leggings to wipe her leaking tunnel and spit and jizz on her face. She was instructed to gather her clothes but not wear them until they reach while the men put on clothes..!!

My wife was surprised to see the men still in the mood of action when she gathered her dress from the floor. She was fully naked still by then, but not so were the men, there was immense tension in the car. She looked at all of them once and then lowered her gaze, sitting meekly in the middle seat between the 2 men.

Vinod got an idea. He remembered that it was one of Khan saahab's brand new and latest top model car with Foldable seats and opening sun roof. He pressed the button and last 2 seats collapsed while the middle seat slided back creating more space in between space. Then he opened the sunroof and offered Richa to feel the fresh air by popping her head out.

Although my wife was hardly interested in standing up to feel any wind. She showed no reaction or movement until he frowned at her with his big angry eyes. Afraid of consequences she got up and stood. The SUV was of good height and Richa's neck could only pop out. She could feel the cold air hitting on her face. and her open hair were fluttering behind. It was a new experience for her as we had a simple car with no such feature. She turned her body 180 degree to avoid too much air and decided to tie her hair behind head .

The moment Richa took out her arms to tie them behind . Vinod pressed the button and the sun-roof's shutter closed . Leaving my wife's head and arms outside while her remaining body was inside the car.

"Enjoy the nature's beauty Slut, while we enjoy ur Booty....!!!!"

So that was the evil plan of this guy. My wife understood it now. He wanted her to submit her entire body for their pleasure with no obstructions of her hand to protect from their beating.

She was in such a vulnerable position that her Boobs and Pussy were facing Vinod and Ramesh while her ASS was towards Driver. They began pinching her all over her body. And began hitting her using their Chappals, Shoes and Belts. The worst was when Ramesh slapped her Vagina using her own High heel sandals base and mashed it from both the sides. Richa bit her lips when her clit was rubbed,pulled down and pinched together.

The expression on Richa's face were of terrible Pain, Agony and Frustation ,although they couldn't witness it and enjoy her defeat. She could do nothing to save her assets getting beaten exploited from these lecherous bastards. All she could do was to inhale deep breathes and prayed to let some time pass by until the get done with all their torture and she is relieved back.

The rapidfire round of slapping her Boobs and Bums was making her loose her balance . She held the luggage handles attached over the car's roof ceiling to maintain her posture and prevent slipping.
The driver also got excited seeing her in this tied position. He stopped the car and began spanking her round and soft Ass cheeks.

The car was parked little bit away from the main road and they had a 2 min pee break behind the bushes. While my wife was left strangled . She begged them to release her as anyone passing by could see her in this vulnerable naked position. But it was all on deaf ears.

My wife spread her legs to check if atleast the window's are shut. But to her surpzise even they were kept all open. Now any pedestrian could get access to my tied naked slut wife and bang her inside the open Car without any restriction.

But luckily they came back soon b4 anybody's visit. They all seated at their respective places. But before starting the car Ramesh announced - "Do u want to get down...? If u want to come down, then u have to Cum down. That is u must release ur juices and squirt while we finger ur pussy. " Is that clear u dumb fuck lady?

"YEs sir..my wife agreed submissively seeing no other alternative option. The car started and Ramesh began inserting his toe fingers into her Vagina. At first he scratched her love traingle using his toes nails to get her aroused . She was leaking some pre cum juices and then began fingering her properly using his middle and ring finger. While Vinod continued mauling her boobs and pulled her nipples hard.

No wonder RIcha could hold her Orgasm when he inserted his 3rd longest (index finger) as well. And within few seconds she began exploding. My wife moaned shamelessly in open road while Cumming and The men below in the car continued slapping her pussy to make it tough for her to focus on releasing that Jizz.

Finally when her ovaries got emptied , Vinod opened the Sunroof shutter and let Richa in. She was tired and exhaused and fell on the floor. They let her gather her breathe and left her idle for remaining time.My wife somehow crawled to the back seat. She could see her entire body colour has changed to red with some welt marks of Chappals on her Soft Mammaries and Plum Butt. She dressed and readied herself by applying some touch up to look fresh as they arrived at Patil's village around 12 'Noon'.

T.B.C.

..............................................................XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX..............................................................................................
[+] 5 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
Amazing....
Brilliant....
Superb...
Like Reply
(S)Excellent .Kinky bdsm ideas. Making more curiosity on next update.
Thank you so much.
[+] 1 user Likes nand's post
Like Reply
Any update excepted this week..... Awesome narration.
Like Reply
Sorry guyz...was busy this month too....didn't get much time to write ....but will be very soon completing this part and will bring on more erotic episodes of RICHA....stay tuned for future actions
[+] 1 user Likes Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
Shall I expect any weekend updates???????????
Like Reply
Small glimpse of Weekend Update as requested by Fans. WARNING - Less action but more build up . Will soon provide with its continuation in few days.

The car parked in front of Mr Patil's village home. But Richa was not the first one to get out. Instead it were Ramesh and Vinod who came out from the other door and opened the one for Richa. She slowly came out by glaring them through the corner of her eyes.She hated these low class men who were having a casual smile stuck on their faces, behaving as if nothing has happened at all, and everything was normal. But only she knew what gross activities have been witnessed in the entire journey few moment ago.

Richa saw Gaurav ji and Mr. Patil waiting at the door. But what Suprized her most was 'IMRAN'. Yes her favourite master ,he had come today morning itself when she was at Mr Khan's place , Imran was standing there along with other guyz. Although he was supposed to come yesterday itself in the evening to attend the wedding but couldn't make it due to certain circumstances.

My wife was mesmerised seeing her lover and master. She immediately ran towards him, went near him and gave him a long and tight hug. Richa had been missing him really bad and they seemed to be true lovers reuniting after ages.

It was for the 1st time Imran had embracced my wife, and that too publically in front of Patil Sahab , Gaurav ji, Mr Kumre and Shambharkar. Yes he knew and understood that the driver and his friends have thoroughly used her. and was trying to provide comfort to her aching body by offering his masculinity and strength.

Richa had burried her face into his broad chest and ran her hands on his back and kept on measuring its size. He was definitely a bold man with strong built and obviously long dick as well.

This time he didn't try anything naughty. But simply carressed her hair, back and round ass gently from behind. It seemed to be more inclined towards affection rather than lust. Even the touch of this man made my wife feel so heavenly. She wanted to be his and only his sole property and get away with all other bastard men who had tortured and troubled her all along until now. But it remained only a wish until Imran's final say. She was definitely ready to betray her mind, body and soul for her master's wish.

Imran slowly separated her and asked her go inside and get some rest into the guest room where he was staying. Richa went inside and threw herself in the guest room's bed. She was literally tired from the long travel and infact more from the torment of Ramesh, Vinod and the Driver.

My wife didn't even care to get fresh or change her clothes. But simply dozed off under the bedsheet all naked except her inner wears. As it was the only way to remove the fatigue from her tired and aching body.

.....................................................................................................................

Around 2 hours later at roughly 2:30 pm in the noon. Imran came in with lunch and sat beside Richa at the corner of the bed. He didn't want to wake her up but knew she had not taken any food since morning. He slowly murmurmed into her ear and Richa woke up in 2nd call. She saw Imran carrying lunch for her. She got up slowly with her back vertically straight, while her legs were still laying horizontally over the bed.

My wife thanked him for this kind gesture and began having her lunch without even gargelling her mouth. Imran didn't mind at all and kept on feeding her each small portion. He was behaving like a caring husband today, and that suprized Richa as well.

Richa was expecting Imran to jump on her as soon as she finished her meal. But he calmly walked outside leaving her alone in the room. It startled her a bit as she quickly checked the clock. It was still about mid afternoon and she was expecting Imran to make use of that time. But she heard the main door slamming closed assuming the someone had left and decided to walk outside to check on Imran. She wondered if she should wear something( from the old dress itself) else before that but eventually only wrapped the same bedsheet around her.

"Kafi thaki hui lag rahi hai...Khan saahab ke aadmi log ne jyada jor jabardasti ki kya ?"
“You seem dead tired, did khan sir's men force u a lot?”, asked Imran as he saw her walking out.

“Yes, I mean… they were very bad men, who didn't know how to treat any woman.…...!!!!"

"Uuummmmmmmm”, Richa fumbled again not knowing what was on his mind when he asked this qstn. Imran smiled at her fumbling for words but didn’t make any move

“Do you need something from me Imran ?”, my wife finally couldn’t hold back and asked him.

This time he smiled louder acknowledging her sluttiness upon seeing her readiness towards him even after enduring so much pain. Richa sensed it and was embarrassed but she knew it was the truth as well. She smiled half heartedly and approached the sofa next to where he was sitting.

Imran gave her a long and cold stare making her nervous as hell. She was still not able to read his mind but thought of something and got up from sofa and went down on her knees in front of him. That probably pleased Imran as he stood up and asked her to follow him towards the guest bathroom. As they walked towards, Imran removed his shirt and trouser and walked inside in his boxers. Richa could see the erection and was somewhat relieved.

My wife was asked to stand at the center as he picked up the shower tap (free moving) and sprayed warm water all over her body; quickly followed by liquid soap lying beside. Richa enjoyed the attention and quickly started rubbing her body seductively. Imran laughed at her attempt to seduce him but didn’t do anything; instead he helped her with the soap and water alternatively as she cleaned her face, torso, back, arms and gradually moved to her legs.

He quietly asked her to spread them and aimed the water at her opening. Richa was expecting him to increase temperature of water or some other mean of torture but nothing really occurred. He helped her as she cleaned her love tunnel with her fingers and then her thighs and legs as well. Richa asked if she could use the shampoo for her hairs instead of liquid soap and Imran didn’t object. He even offered her a towel to wrap herself and walked her back to bedroom.

“Thank you!” my wife exclaimed as she couldn’t suppress her surprise at Imran not trying anything nasty with her. Imran too smiled back. “What is going on?”, Richa wondered to herself. She didn’t expect him to be so well mannered to her and neither did she wanted it. There were no two thoughts; she had enjoyed his nasty and filthy ways of using her and she had admitted that to me. This change of guard was confusing her to core. However, here he was, allowing her to dry herself using the towel and waiting patiently beside. “Quick! We don’t have all the day!”, Imran suggested. Richa was glad to hear that as it indicated that he had something in his mind.

In no time, he made Richa lie on the bed and climbed on her. She was already naked and he was only in his boxers as he started kissing her lips. He planted multiple kisses on her face, shoulders and neck before starting to suck her nipples and gradually pressing her tits. Richa was gaining libidos very fast and moaning in pleasure. Imran continued making love to her body as a normal guy. He kept sucking her ample breasts, pressed them with perfect pressure and not to harm them, was licking her ear lobes, kissing her cheeks, snuffing her freshly bathed arms and enjoying her cleavage. Without even being touched, Richa felt she was leaking juices and Imran didn’t delay it too much. He soon went down and felt her moistness as he lowered his boxers. There was no problem for him to enter my wife’s love tunnel. It was her nth prick of the day but most precious for her.

She did her best to provide him adequate room as he started grinding his member inside. Imran was well endowed and he started giving her some hard strokes and Richa started gyrating her pelvis to support him. It was well past 15 minutes as his mobile rang with Mr Patil's call and he wasn’t going to take too long to come.

Richa indicated Imran that he (Mr Patil) will come soon and pleaded if he can finish him of fast as she wanted to satisfy him all alone without any hinderance or disturbance of 3rd person. Else she would again get busy for her another master. The fellow didn’t disagree even then. It was as if he was doing everything to please Richa. Imran has good stamina and he was just about reaching his climax but he pulled out and started to put on his clothes. “You should also wear whatever you’re going to”, he asked my wife who quickly wiped her groin and put on the panty only. She then wore her bra which was lying beside the bed as and like she was wearing it when she entered the house. Richa quickly arranged bedsheet and towels along with her dress still on the bed. She prefered remaining in her undergarments in front of her master always.

“I wont cum in your Pussy today but in your mouth just before Patil saab and other returns!”, commanded Imran.

Richa was stunned once again. It wasn’t a very tough ask by Imran’s standards but the timing was terrible. They could have reached any moment giving no time for Imran to ejaculate. But she also knew that there is nothing like arguing with him; he ensures he get whatever he asks for. Besides Richa hardly had any time to think about options or provide alternatives.

“Can I please do it here?”, Richa requested if she could do it closer to the door of the guest room. She adjusted the curtains such that she could keep an eye on the path from where they would come. Imran agreed to it but insisted that the curtain will be completely undone. With the partially opened door , it wasn’t going to be easy for someone to notice what was going on unless someone pays very detailed attention. Seeing no option Richa went down on the knees as Imran moved the curtains such that he was covered but she was exposed. Richa unzipped him in hurry and started sucking him straight away. The man was still on but was back to his regular ways. He was trying to delay his climax and at the same time giving light slaps to her and pulling her hairs. Richa was trying her best oral skills but the tension was really affecting her and then she thought it was all over as she saw them entering the place.

“We have to stop”, she declared and got up wiping her mouth.

“Shut up”, Imran shouted at her and dragged her towards the main door. He stood right behind the door and stuffed his member in her mouth by pushing her on the knees. Richa was too tensed to think about anything as Imran grinded his cock violently in her mouth and released a jets of semen inside. Richa was sweating in fear as he opened the door.

“Make sure you gulp this down!”, he commanded and quickly rushed to wear his clothes. Richa could see the they all 4 were coming . She quickly slammed the door and tried her best to gulp down. Poor lady! She hardly had any time as Gaurav ji knocked the door. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and let them all in. But instead of waiting for anyone to kiss or feel her, she rushed to adjust herself and drink some water from the bottle. Kumre sir didn't miss that and rushed to grab her as she gulped Imran’s semen along with some water.

My wife was still partially naked ony in her inner wears while all the other men were completely dressed including Imran. Seeing Kumre sir into action with my wife, Shambharkar couldn't resist himself and started touching Richa here and there just for fun. But they were already warned by Patil saahab to not go beyond that.

Chhan Chaan ....asach naagda rahaychi savay zali ahe sali la...kapde ghal ki zara Kutre....divas bhar thokayla tayyarach rahate saali randi

"Good Good ....seems like she is habitual to remain naked everytime....Bitch wear your clothes and get lost from our sight ...This slut is always ready to get fucked..!! "

Richa wore her dress and departed from the room. While the men had some random talks. She was released for time being and remained idle until any further demands were made.

Getting around half an hour for doing almost nothing, my wife began getting bored. She called me to have a conversation.

"Hello Bharat..!! " - Richa was there on the line
"Hey Sweety..How are you ?" I answered the call in very 1st ring.

"I am good..Imran has come today in the morning itself....Just now we had a hot and steamy sex session...Its going great over here...But I am missing you as well" - informed Richa

"Awww dear...Miss u too....When are u going to come back...? or have u decided to abandon your hubby and stay at Patil's village forever" - I asked with a taunt

"I will be coming back home tomorrow Honey...Today is the last day of Wedding reception....We will be leaving after that."

"See you then Cutie ...Till then keep banging" - I tried being naughty before ending the call.
"Sure Hubby" - Richa responded equally with a smirk and then disconnected the call.

......................................................................................................

After around 2 hours, the sun was ready to set and evening took over. Soon was the time for Reception event to start. Imran came near Richa with her travel bag. He asked her to get ready for the occasion as the guest would start coming soon. She was deported with other ladies of the house and got intermingled with them. Patil sir's wife even asked her about her absence since yesterday evening. As they have not seen her since the post marriage ceremony.

My wife provided with a trivial fake answer and dodged the question smartly. She had definitely became expert in telling lies when it came cover to mischief. Moreover , all the other woman were giggling and hence didn't pay much attention to her explanation. Even Mrs Patil didn't bother to ask more counter questions and the matter got burried there itself convincingly.

Soon my wife had a fresh bath ( although alone this time ) and began to wear her last dress which she carried for the trip. It was the beautiful ____________________ . She wore it sexily to impress Imran and be the eye candy for every other guest at the function. Richa wore other ornaments and applied makeup to look elegant. She was looking young, fresh , and attractive. But at the same time her slutiness was also visible feebly. Only the proper beholder could identify it properly.

After everyone got ready, they all decided to move downstairs at the pendal. The reception was supposed to be held near the home itself. Lights were already turned on and stage was already set with Large sofa chairs for bride and groom. Although no guests had come until now. But the family members were all set to welcome them with full enthusiasm.

Soon the Mens gang of family came along. Everyone was looking gentleman and handsome in western 3 peice suit and party wear. Amid all the men , Richa was still searching for Imran who was not yet visible until now.

He came after some time. Along with him came 2 young guests. They (both boys ) seemed to be young and school going kids hardly of 16-17 years age. She wondered who they were ? and why is he with them ?. Imran brought both the boys towards Richa and made their informal introduction.

She came to know that they are cousin brother of bride and soon will gonna be brothers in law in Patil family. Then he slowly ran his hand over her face , down to her neck and dragged further down over her arm till her fingers. It was done so seductively that Richa felt goosebumps. The boyz got excited seeing Richa's sexy body respond to his touch. She definitely was charged by this small gesture and definitely wanted more of it. But behaved in front of the guests.

Then Imran straight away disclosed his plan. He stated - "Yeh dono ladki ke bhai hai aur Patil saab ne in mehmano ka khaas khayal rakhne ke liye kaha hai." Jaise hi function khatam hota h inko kamre me leke jaana aur thode maze karana ." Aur haa..."dono abhi bhi bilkul kaule hai toh tujhe hi inko sab sikhana hoga . Uske baad ka plan raat ko bataunga "

Richa was stunned hearing this ,Imran was asking my wife to service these young virgin boyz on Patil sir's behalf. She was supposed to entertain them after the function gets over and get them fuck her.
Since they were too young( almost half of her age) , she was supposed to guide them and teach them to have sex. Not only that, he had something more planned for her which he will be telling at night itself

The only exclamation which came out of her mouth was - Kyaaaaaaaaaaa ? and saw the boyz admiring her beauty.

Koi problem h kya tujhe ? - inquired Imran loudly mauling her right breast and pinching her nipple over her dress. This created little tension as was done roughly to estabilish his supremacy over her and check her tolerance limit.

" No , I mean nahi...Koi problem nahi ...Patil saahab ke guest matlab humare bhi mehman hi hue . Dont worry, I'll manage them " - replied Richa defeatedly to avoid any scene in front of everyone. She could see the smile of victory on their faces.

Then they all disappeared into the crowd leaving her to ponder upon her slutiness. Now she was really tested for being Richa. But focussed on the event and got mixed with other woman of family. Mrs Patil adored her for looking so beautiful and modest. But she didn't know the inner version of whore hidden inside my wife.

The function went on with the arrival of bride and groom on the Bullet bike through the main entrance in front of everyone . The groom drove slowly so that the cameraman could capture it perfectly, meanwhile the bride was sitting behind him and had her one hand over his shoulder while other was holding his waist cutely. It was a typical Maharashtrian style of entry . Then there were Dhols played to bring more enthusiasm and energy in event. The couple was looking equally pretty and complemented each other. All the close relative began dancing to the beats of drums and welcomed the couple merrily . My wife was pulled by Mrs Patil into the dancing crowd as they carried the couple onto the stage along with dance.

Richa hesitated at first, but upon her further insisting she joined and began swaying her hands in air. Even in that my wife looked really sexy. She carried the bride's hand and brought her towards the stairs. The long skirt of bride was difficult to carry on by herself and Richa helped her hold it from front to avoid slip or fall over stage. The bride thanked her for this kind gesture.

Yes , she was genuinely helping the same girl whose brothers were going to bang her after the reception. Anyways she stopped procastinating future thoughts and began to enjoy the event cheerfully and whole-heartedly.

The dance of family members continued further and infact became more vigourous. The men's gang of the family joined as well this time. Everyone including Gaurav ji , Sandesh , Mr Kumre, Shambharkar, joined and began moving their body. But Imran remained passive and enjoyed seeing them from below the stage.

Richa tried to bring call him up and join in the process. But he refused and the drums paused temporarily. The energized crowd began to come down slowly. But was stopped by Mr Patil who fluttured 500Rs notes on the Bandsmen head and gave them asking to play once more even more loudly. The bandsmen went wild and showed their full power in banging their instruments. Then Patil saab came on stage. Along with him he dragged Imran with his left arm and the bride's brother in his right.

Everyone danced this time and each one showed his special move. Richa was super-excited seeing Imran's moves and joined him. She was really missing this and put all her energy to sway her waist and flaunt her booty. Few steps which she performed catch the eyes of others as well but nobody actually minded as it was all in the family.

After few minutes Imran went away and was soon replaced by bride's brothers with the assistance of Mr Patil. Who whispered something into my wife's ear and she accepted it. Richa kept on shaking her body and kept going on with the throes of drum beats. She could feel pairs of hands carressing her exposed body. Especially her back and arms. They were definitely of them. She didn't mind and continued her dance.

The carressing movement turned into light groping. But thank god, they didn't go further beyond else it would seem objectionable to senior guests. The boys soon wanted to get into serious action but couldn't as the drums finally stopped after 5 minutes. She could see the sad look along with desparation on their faces. But consoled them to continue later at night. This cheered their mood.

Couple of hours passed by as the guests kept on coming and going from the stage. Richa and Vaishnavi (who came a bit late along with her drunk husband this time) were made to stand beside the bride itself and collect all the envelopes or arrange the gifts brought by guests. Meanwhile Gaurav ji and Imran made the guests comfortable and guided them towards dinner buffet plates. On the other hand Mr and Mrs Patil stood at the main entrance to welcome other upcoming people . Everone was busy in their assigned duty.

Finally when only few guests remained. Mr Patil announced the catering boyz to join the tables and fix the chairs. It was signal that now the family members could have their dinner. Richa looked for Imran and asked him to sit beside her. He didn't disagree and they sat. Gaurav ji sat beside Richa to avoid any suspicion . Meanwhile Mr and Mrs Patil made the bride-groom comfortable and then sat little away leaving the space for their parents to sat immediately adjacent to them. The position was ajusted such that both the brothers of groom got seat exactly in front of Richa and Imran.

The catering boys arranged the plated on the table cloth and began serving all the ingredients one by one. Richa was hardly interested in dinner , She extended her arm and caught hold of Imran's palm. She grabbed it and allowed it to rest on her thighs. Imran smiled and began carressing her thighs. He took it one step forward, by raising her skirt under the table . Imran could now get access to her bare skin and panty as well. He whispered something into Richa's ear and she immediately declined by giggling like a school girl hearing it. But he gave a stern look and that was the indication that she must obey him undisputedly.

Richa lifted her ass up as if adjusting her dress. But what she actually did was all together diffrent . My wife lowered her Panty such that it was now resting between her knees. Imran played with her naked Pussy and inserted to fingers into it as well. She jerked a little when he scratched her inner walls but it was still unnoticed by anyone. Except the 2 boys who were sitting exactly opposite. They could sense something fishy occuring under the table.

Imran made their job easy. He deliberately dropped his spoon on the ground and asked on of the boy to pick it up for him. Richa understood his mischeif. He wanted to expose her womanhood to them. She stopped them from getting under table as they could ask for another fresh spoon , but it was far too late.

Both the boyz bent down and kept looking at my wife's bare legs. Imran soon lowered her panty completely upto her ankles and now her shaven Pussy was also visible to them. The boyz for the first time saw any woman's private part. They were amazed and excited. Both of them kept on oggling at her naked Vagina. They couldn't resist themselves and advanced towards touching and feeling it. But soon were stopped by Bride's father who asked for their absence. from the table.

They could catch only a glimpse of what was in store of them tonight. The trailer was definitely a turnon for both of them and they awaited eagerly for the full blockbuster movie. Finally after some 20-30 min of light chit-chatting with bride and groom and teasing them a little bit by family members, the dinner got over . The family of bride was supposed to depart to their native village. Groom's father asked the boyz to come along but soon was informed by Gaurav ji that he will drop them home tomorrow as they wanted to spend some time having fun together with him and who had recently became friends . Obviously he couldn't disclose the actual purpose behind their stay.

The bride had teary eyes when her parents left. But was consoled by her brothers and In-Laws. Soon everyone moved to their respective rooms. Gaurav ji escorted the boys who were his guests into another guest room. He asked them to get fresh and change into something comfortable for night. Till then he will send my wife Richa into their room all prepared. They got excited hearing this and rushed into the guest room.

Before Richa could say or object anything on her behalf , Imran informed her to finish them off fast and make them sleep . Later she must come to the terrace where he and Patil saab are going to bang her all together. Meanwhile Gaurav ji and Sandesh will be fucking up Vaishnavi whole night. If time and mood permits, they'll exchange partners. But it was sure that tonight was definitely gonna be a gang-bang for both the ladies.
[+] 4 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
Thank you. Something special going to come next.Lead to the upcoming actions set nicely.
Like Reply
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO OUR RICHA
Like Reply
Any update excepted today... Weekend wait extend hogaya hey ?
Like Reply
Weekend Update is here guyz....Continuation from where we left...Enjoy the saga.....and let me know your feedbacks in comment section down below -

My wife went into the room and decided to change into comfortable night wear . She was supposed to go to her 2 too young masters in the same dress. Imran came from behind and hugged her while she was still changing and putting on the sexy nighty. He stopped her from wearing anything except the bra and panty. Rather she was given only a white towel to hide her semi-naked body . Poor Richa protested but was kicked out without any option to negotiate. She looked sexy in the white towel wrapped around her torso reaching upto her upper thighs.

In the other room ,the boys were ready in their shorts pants and casual polo T-shirts which was fitting loose at they were not their clothes. But instead borrowed one from one of the family member's wardrobe. Richa reached their room and knocked the door,but nobody opened. She knocked further this time more loudly using her knuckles.

AND WHUUUUP..........!!

Within a flash of second, a hand came out and my wife was pulled inside, still she could manage to close the door by her leg. But it was not locked or bolted from inside.

Both the boys were literally astonished seeing my sexy and slutty wife. Never ever in their lifetime, they had seen a so hot mature woman semi-naked. Richa was bit worried with this instantaneous reaction . She had the first thought by looking at their innocent clean shaven faces that they were soft guyz who will have some light romance with her and she would ejacuate them successfully with simply a handjob or an easy blowjob. But when she saw their muscular built and arms , her perception changed. Now my wife got afraid and was confused how to proceed further with them.

She decided to break the ice by having an informal introduction . She began by asking them their names, native places, family background and other miscalleneous stuffs. The boys answered decently and my wife came to know their names that they were 'Vishwas' and 'Mohit' . who had recently passed their matriculation exam and were enjoying the holidays vacation which were given before promotion to higher grades. They were soo going to study in class 11th of high school at town and were 2nd cousin of bride. Since both were twins, they looked almost identical.

Both of them Mohit and Vishwas were lying on the bed with their backs straight while legs horizontal. Meanwhile Richa was still standing on the ground beside them still wrapped in the towel while this conversation was ongoing.

Vishwas then began asking her few questions as in -
"KAY NAAV TUMCHA ...? DADA SHI KASHI OLAKH ? Whats your name & how are u related to Groom's (Patil's) family ?
as they had never seen in her earlier. Neither did she looked native of any village unlike other ladies. My wife was no way going to tell them the truth , so she cooked a fake story which was agreed by them easily. They didn't countered and accepted her answers.

After enough Intro there was a momentary pause and silence prevailing in the room . Now Richa has always mentioned to me that it works well if the man starts using her body immediately in their meetings as against trying to have a conversation or delay the actions by some means. She is quite good at socializing otherwise, but in such situations she knows the outcome hence finds it little odd to strike or continue conversation.

The boyz, on the other side, weren’t particular veterans; neither were they womanizer nor studs. But they was behaving confidently when they gently yelled at Richa,"PANI AAN AMCHYA SATHI " "BRING US GLASS OF WATER'. That startled my wife and she rushed to fetch water for them. She took a minute to arrange a jar of water with 2 glasses into a tray kept beside and came walking to where they was sitting. . My wife offered politely while she stood on the opposite side of the bed facing them.

Mohit took a deep breath and picked up the glass of water and gulped it down entirely. He wiped his mouth and also some sweat from his forehead using his hand. He had probably danced a lot earlier and was sweating profusely. “Fan chi speed mothi kar zara” (Increase speed of the ceiling fan), he commanded my wife. She quickly acknowledged it and waited for his next instruction (or move). They waited for couple of moments as they looked around .

“Ye baas ikde! (Come over, sit here)”, Vishwas called my wife and asked her to sit next to him. Richa moved in slowly as he extended his hand and touched her for first time. He still didn’t go overboard and just pulled her into his hug. Richa sat slightly uncomfortable but soon adjusted herself. She shuddered a bit when his sweaty forearm touched her bare arms and pulled her closer to his T-shirt.

Once again the memory of Imran feeding his sweat in the bus flashed through her mind and her body contracted strangely. “Aaj aamchi pehli ratra ahe , Zavnaar ahe ch ahmi tula….....pan adhi thodi thakaan jau de na ("Today is our first night with a woman, we are going to penetrate you baby but let us get little rest first)”, Vishaw spoke to her as he pulled her even closer and kissed her cheeks. Richa didn’t respond or resisted as their bodies were now almost glued to each other on the bed . He was enjoying his authority over Richa and she didn’t disappoint them. She ended up almost into his lap as he finished drinking water.

As they were going to pounce on her the door knocked loudly. My wife was reluctant to go and attend the visitor while the boyz adjusted themselves once again properly .

“Aree !!! Ajun chalu nahi zalat tumhi? Kapde pan nahi kadhlet? (How come you haven’t yet started enjoying her body? She is still not naked)”, Gaurav ji enquired as he entered the room to have a check on how everything is going and staring at Richa. It didn’t amaze her as she knew what was in store for her. She just wanted it to get over in time and without much damage. The trio burst into laughter as he settled in while Mohit got up and moved back close to Richa.

Gaurav ji decided to show them a quick demo and untugged her towel. Richa didn’t protest and was semi naked only in her bra and panty in front of 3 fully dressed men. He rotated her , then turned her towards them and asked - 'Kasa vatla aaj cha khaas maal ? bilkul tumha doghan sathi ch ahe ekdum taza taza ?' Did u like the special item ? She is all fresh and ready for you both.

“Dada! Ekdum jabardast bai ahe hi tar...Tu khup nashibvaan nighala...Pan aaj aamhi purna maje karnar ahot." She is one hail of a babe brother! You lucky bastard man !!! But We are going to have her all today!”, Vishwas expressed his intentions clearly .

Bilkul..!!! Tumchi aaj pehli raatra ahe na...Ekdum befaam thoka...kahi kalji cha vishay nahi...hi bai sagla kahi sahan karu shakte.. Patil mama chi tar Gaand pan chatli ahe .“Absolutely ! No holds barred! This lady can do anything . She has even licked Patil uncle's ass!”, Gaurav ji spilled the beans although he didn’t enlist all the endeavors (fortunately for my wife).

"Aani ho 'Ek goshta neet aaika Jar inhi kahi naa nukar keli tar ek thobadit dyaychi tichya " And yes, Listen to 1 thing carefully . If she says NO then slap the bitch…!)”, - Gaurav ji was helping them estabilish dominance over my wife, so that she can easily get into submissive mode.

He commanded from the other side and pushed her to go near them. Mohit agreed at once trying to slap her face. But he stopped midway as got frightened immediately seeing her big frowning eyes which showed partial but fake anger.

“Kharach jhaapad maru shakto ka amhi.....hi ordel tar nahi? (Can we slap here really ?...wont she shout ?)”, Mohit asked meekly still looking at Richa, indicating he wanted to slap my wife on the face. “What?” Richa responded with little high pitch but not shouting , still making him further weaker. She was no way willing to get slapped by some young high school boyz of half of her age . Yes she was woman - mature enough.

But her arrongance paid back upon herself as Gaurav ji clutched her hair roughly from behind and placed his palm on my wife’s breast over the bra and squeezed it and then slapped her tightly. This opened the gates for the boyz too and

SLAP..!
SLAP..!
SLAP..!
SLAP..!

Imitating Gaurav ji , Mohit gave her 4 continous slaps this time . This seemed to be for not behaving well in front of them (guests) . This seemed more of a punishment . "Asssaaa ..!! Jamla tumhala ...Aata Bindhass choda ! Me Nighto !! kahi tension nahi ! ("Exactly , Now u guyz got it , Go and fuck her exactly like this and Don’t worry at all mates! Enjoy yourself, she is a sport ! ), I'll leave by then . ”

Now b4 leaving the door, Gaurav ji asked her offer her body to them nicely and teach each and every step of foreplay . “I’ll see you guys tomorrow ! Quench all your fantasies!”, Gaurav ji advised them as he disappeared.

Gaurav ji did his task of spilling the beans by showing them a live practical demo of her submissiveness to his young friends and Richa's subjugation started with this.

Now she didn’t have to wait long as Mohit and Vishwas jumped onto her. Vishwas was quite nervous as he touched her sexy milky white thighs first while Mohit was slightly bolder as he planted a kiss on her shoulder blade.

Richa added to their nervousness as she looked at both of them directly instead of shying away or closing the eyes. There were 4 palms that suddenly started exploring every inch of her body.

(Wow! She is so soft and tender! brother )” Vishwas exclaimed this time as he engaged himself in exploring from her lower legs to upper legs, thighs and then her tummy, arms, moving up to chest and shoulders. He was getting bolder but didn’t touch her between the legs, or on the melons or kissed her face. Mohit was meanwhile busy having his share of fun as he started kissing her arms, cheeks, an occasional on lips and holding her breasts in between.

Vishwas was getting warmed up as he noticed his mate enjoying confidently. At one point, he saw Richa close her eyes when Mohit touched her lips and then her bra. After about 5 minutes of warm up, both boyz were ready for my wife!

Mohit took the initiative one more time as he quickly unhooked her bra and pulled her closer. He was overjoyed seeing her huge BOOBS. He quickly engrossed in sucking her big Melons that were totally exposed. It must have driven him wild as he quickly got into sucking and biting her Nipples and kneading her other breast with his hand while his other palm was stretching her mouth open. There was so much force that she couldn’t stand and fell down on bed.

Mohit followed her all over destroying her breasts completely. Richa was definitely in pain but couldn’t even moan with his palm stuffing her mouth. Her eyes were pleading but no one bothered to look at her. Vishwas was waiting for hi"m to join.

"Ekdum kadak maal ahe . Bilkul aaplya shalet lya Gayatri madam sarkhi .Tu pan raand ahes ka tichya sarkhi ? (She is a classy ripped babe ! Just like our school teacher 'Gayatri' madam . Aren’t you a big time whore like her ? ) ”, Vishwas this time asked my wife in an authoritive tone. Richa could understand his question and comprehend that he was comparing her to one of his school teacher named "Gayatri Madam " but she couldn’t answer it honestly, instead she just lowered her gaze.

This time she got a tight slap across her face by Vishwas that made her fumble. Mohit supported her from falling and when she was stepping up again on his lap, she was slapped again on her butts by both . She moaned a bit in pain when it was repeated equally hard.

“Prashna vicharla ki tyache uttar dyayche astat….assa tula tujya shalet shikavla nahi hota ka raande ? (When you’re asked a question…you have to provide an answer....Wasn't this taught to U during your school days ?, you whore bitch?)”, Mohit spoke this time trying to establish his authority. When Richa continued looking down, she was slapped one more time by Vishwas.

“To kay bolto ahe te kalale ka? (Did you understand what he said?)”,he shouted. No response from her infuriated them further and he unleashed a second strong slap on the other side of her face and asked her, “Bolnar ki nahi? (Won’t you talk?)”. My poor wife couldn't digest the fact that she was actually getting slapped by 2 very young boyz who were not even fully grown adults.

“Haan ji ! (Yes sir!)”, my wife responded fairly quick this time. They both smiled at this. Richa knew it was just the beginning of her degradation for the reminder of time. But she tried to stay calm and composed to ensure there weren’t any complaints to Imran or Patil saab.

Before Richa could react Mohit threw the water from his glass onto her face wildly. It struck Richa hard . Vishwas slapped her bums from behind. The boyz were now into full mood and she began to go with the flow .

"Aap log ekdum virgin ho kya ?..mera matlab aapko bilkul sex karna nahi aata h kya ? "
"Are you guys really virgin ?...I mean U really have no idea how to have sex ?"

It was a grave mistake . The boyz got angry hearing this and now they were really going to pounce upon Richa, she definitely had touched their male ego.

"thinks this bitch is considering us as hopeless, lets teach her a lesson just as we taught one to Gayatri madam during our 10th grade "

They made her bend down forcefully and ordered her to begin by worshipping their feet. Richa started with their knees and gave small kisses all down their legs to pacify them. She then went to their soles and kept on nibbling along with using her tongue to lick their soles. Although they were not that dirty but the act was definitely one. My wife kept on alternating between both her masters until they felt ticklish. The boyz were giggling as well as enjoying her submissiveness which she maintained on her face by looking straight above into their eyes.

When she went further down to lick their bottommost heel of the foot. Her nose came in the gap between Mohit's Larger toe and its 2nd largest adjacent toe finger. He immediately tried to scissor it by closing the gap through bringing both of them together. And my wife's nose got clutched. She immediately tried to bring her hands ahead to save it. But was ordered strictly by Vishwas - 'HAATH EKDUM MAAGE, ANI MUTTHI BAND' i.e. Hands totally back, and fists closed.

Richa was facing it extremely difficult to breathe, so she openned her mouth to let the air reach her lungs. As soon as she took a long gasp of air deep into her. Mohit smashed his 2nd leg into her mouth Such has that his 4 out of 5 toes were completely within her cavity. Now both his legs were actually controlling her breath. Even after that she didn't protest or brought her arms to rescue . This clearly implied to her masters that she had become a perfect slave. My wife was now completly at his mercy.

Mohit didn't leave her nose or her mouth from his toe grip and kept on rotating his both ankle from the joints simultaneously. Due to this my wife was ultimately supposed to follow his ankle movement. He went 3 rounds clockwise and 1 round anti-clockwise. Then he curled his legs up from his knee to bring it near to his upper body such that now my wife was now pulled up and was kneeling on the bed on her knees with her face near to his groin while her nose trapped still in between his toes.

Vishwas too brought his legs near her chest and began rubbing his rough sole over her soft melons. He would scratch them often using his toes nails or simply press them hard together until they occupied random shapes. He sometimes pinched her nipples using those same toes and would pull them towards him or flick them up and down. His barbariousness was showing no mercy on my wife's tender Boobs.

Finally Mohit released the clutch and let her free. Richa filled as much oxygen as she can and took almost 30 seconds to get her breath back to normal.

Seeing her get free, Vishwas also got energized and he lowered his shorts. He asked my wife to lick his groin over his underwear and also massage his upper body using her hands. My wife rested her arms over his chest and began carressing his torso. Meanwhile her tongue was busy in lapping over his underwear.

She did it so seductively that within few seconds, his dick got full into life and was ready to get into action. He knew that if she contined for some more time, he would ejaculate then and their itself.

So he asked her to stop and shift her attention towards his brother. Now Richa accepted and did the same thing with Mohit. Until now he hand removed his shorts and T-shirt and was laying on the bed in his undergarments itself. This made the job easy for her , My wife found it easy to insert her hands inside his vest and caress his chest. She would deliberately bring her fingers near his nipples and would play with them by moving them upside down using her index finger. While her face was stuck onto his underwear. With her eyes maintaining strong contact with him.

Mohit definitely liked this play and brought his hands over her head. He kept on massaging my wife's scalp and kept running his fingers through her hair.

This much foreplay was enough for both the boyz to get their dicks raised and they were ready to commit actual adultery with their same strong hard and young cannons.

Richa slowly raised her torso up , still looking at him and lowered his underwear using her fingers by holding the elastic grip from side waist. That unvieled his long and dark LUND. Even though he was still not yet adult by age , but his dick was completly a grown up one with full size of any mature male. She could see some precum formed on the top at the tip.

My wife prostated and began taking his cock's tip in in her mouth, She first licked the precum as cream oozing out from his volcano. Then slowly began engulving the entire length of his pole. The wetness of her mouth provided sufficient lubrication and his dick slided inside her cavity.

As soon as my wife took his prick full flegded, she closed her mouth and exhaled a warm breath from her throat. This gesture made Mohit too much excited and he jumped on cloud 9 , he was enjoying the 7th heaven . Richa was giving him the best oral service that he had experienced never before.

She still kept her mouth closed along with his Lund, and then began sucking in as much as air. It was a total vaccum created inside the black hole .

"AAAH... OH that's lovely, BITCH. SUCK IT... SUCK IT MORE!"

"OOOOOH YES!! FUCK! YOU SUCK LIKE A VACCUM SLUT!"

And soon it seemed Mohit wont be able to hold any more. Mohit, as expected, was seduced first as he growled loud indicating he was ready to shoot. Richa had kept stroking him with her left hand . And to provide that last bit of trigger. She stretched the middle finger of her left hand and scratch his balls seductively and trickled his tip using her tongue at the same time. She could hear the guy moan as his juice started departing him. Richa adjusted the mouth and directed his shaft directly towards her throat so he doesn’t go haywire in his shooting.

Mohit came heavy, his juice was very thick and virile when he shot into her throat. It was like a high-fat milk . She helped him release until last drop into her as she noticed him going slightly weak into his knees. She sucked and kissed his tip, adjusted his foreskin and helped him put on the undies and trouser back on. He looked thoroughly spent as he stepped back and relaxed on bed.

Vishwas was still standing tall and super ready, but he lost some of erection due to this short break in between. Richa looked up to her masters for the instruction as she displayed her mouth full of cum proudly to them.

She acknowledged their instructions and turned towards the center table. before turning her attention to Vishwas who was waiting eagerly. He seemed to regain erection as soon as my wife finished drinking all his jizz and turned to him. It didn’t need lot of effort as Richa leveraged both her hands and mouth to milk him to his climax. She looked up to him in between when she sensed Vishwas ready to shoot.

He was quick to indicate taking it directly into mouth. She kept sucking and stroking the base of his shaft to set his trigger point. A gentle scratch to balls did the trick for him too as he shot his thick juices into her waiting mouth. Richa kept stroking at a gentle pace as Vishwas discharged the hot thick liquid down her throat in waves. Richa had to show the thick semen on her tongue to her both masters once again before gulping it down.

She cleaned him too as he joined his brother on the bed. She licked her lips and fingers to eat last few drops in before turning to her head up towards the boyz for next commands. Her knees were aching but she remained on knees and placed her hands behind her head attaining the perfect pose of a submissive in front of her Masters! She could notice calmness in Vishwas (who had been discharged just few seconds ago ) whereas a lot of unrest in Mohit(who had rejuvinated once again after 1st round of ejacuation). Even Vishwas noticed that his brother cum partner was turned ONN, so he offered my wife to Mohit for all himself. Richa knew what awaited her as soon as Mohit got off the bed.

“Chal ga Randwe! Ya baju chya room madhe ye! (Come on you bitch! Let’s move to this (adjacent) room!)”, saying this Mohit literally grabbed her pony and dragged her along. When they were walking , one could notice that although he was little shorter in height as compared to my wife, but that didn't mattered when he had grabbed that pony and made her his submissive under full authority and dominated my wife totally to the core. They entered the other bedroom and Mohit shut the door behind him.

SLAP,
SLAP,
SLAP,
SLAP,
SLAP,
SLAP,
SLAP!

My wife received a series of 4-5 strong slaps across both her cheeks. She was kicked and pushed on the sofa such that her legs were still on the floor and torso resting on the cushioned hand rest crushing her breasts against the cushion.

BANG,
BANG,
BANG,
BANG,
BANG,
BANG!

A series of hard slaps met her round buttocks turning them reddish instantly.

“Tond ughad Bhadve! (Open the mouth, you slut!)”, she was commanded as he turned her around and spat all over her face and into her mouth. A few globes of his saliva hit her eyes, her forehead and some directly into her mouth. She didn’t object even once and gulped down everything she could, but his aggression had barely died down. When he pulled out his leather belt,

Richa didn’t expect him to be any kind post orgasm and prepared herself for some intense beating. And he didn’t prove her wrong. He was rough as a sadist when he started off not giving her any warning before belting her violently. His very first shot cut across Richa’s melons and she cried a loud in pain.

But before it subsided, she was showered with few more, very strong, mean and painful blows across her upper body spanning over her shoulders, arms, breasts, and her back! She could feel tears building in her eyes but somehow held herself up! He gave her a couple of minutes to comfort herself; but that barely helped as she was commanded next to start in the center of room with her legs spread wide and hands on the head.

She was literally shivering in pain when Mohit took couple of rounds around her with the belt still in his hands. Richa's muscle would contract every time he would be behind her, touching the belt on her bums. He was literally teasing her with the uncertainty factor as he deliberately took time before blasting the first stroke. And it was directed across the inner thighs as my wife expected!!! .

She literally jumped in pain but more followed as she resumed her position. Mohit blasted her flesh with some nasty and mighty blows of the leather belt targeting various areas of her body. His first round included her thighs, both bums, legs before he moved up again focusing her back, shoulders, arms and chest. Richa's fair skin had turned completely reddish when he stopped!

“Chal bathroom madhe! (Come over to the bathroom!)”, my wife was commanded as soon as the beating was over.

Richa walked behind him rubbing her body as much to comfort herself. She was forced to sit on her knees against the toilet and sprayed with water from the jet spree. “Open your mouth!”, she was commanded as he sprayed the water in her mouth and on her face.

“Gargle and clean properly!”, the next command followed as my wife found her face buried in the toilet and flushed. He allowed her to pull out for a few seconds to grab her breath and then again pushed in and this time secured down with his feet. My poor wife struggled immensely as Mohit flushed almost 3-4 times back to back giving her only 5-10 seconds to breath. She was a mess when he pulled her face out of the toilet and asked her to wash it properly.

Richa used as much of tooth paste and mouth freshener as possible before jumping into the shower. This was her second time inside few hours and with two different men. But while she had a gentle bath with Vishwas, Mohit made her dance under the boiling hot water of the shower. She was shown mercy after about 4-5 minutes of hot water treatment when Mohit went closer and started sucking her breasts and nipples.

Richa's freshly washed body is a treat and Mohit enjoyed licking, kissing and sucking her as much he could. She was kissed open mouth and he fed her a good amount of saliva while biting on her lips multiple times. There was absolutely no resistance as he kissed her shoulders, neck, her cleavage and even the naval and arms. He removed his vest and my wife voluntarily started kissing his semi-hairy chest and sucked his nipples.

She didn’t disappoint him when he raised his arms and made her kiss and lick his armpits. That extreme servitude of her fueled his shaft as he threw his pants and boxers away and readied himself.

The penetration was totally new area for him as he had never done it before but he didn't gave up and tried placing his Dick over her Vaginal crack. OOOPS it slided away due to the moistness and couldn't insert it in even after 3-4 attempts. This was nothing new for Richa as she had taken almost more than 2 dozen of dicks until now. She guided him penetrating it inside her lower cavity by spreading her legs further apart and climbed on top of his Prick, she placed herself on the toilet seat once again and Mohit adjusted his height in front of her. His shaft soon disappeared in my wife’s tunnel and he started feeling its tightness, then he started pumping her slowly.

They kissed and smooched each other like lovers and my wife cupped her breasts for Mohit to grab and maul. He reciprocated happily and mauled those beautiful tits for nth time in the day. His member had gained maximum erection and a touch of his finger on my wife’s clit followed by her mouth had made her enough wet. The sound of his thighs thumping against her was erotic and both enjoyed the short encounter standing there. It was his first fuck of life and hence didn’t last too long as Mohit ejaculated excitedly inside my wife’s tunnel and then got himself dried up using her mouth.

It was definitely a memorable experience for him . “Clean up and parade to the living room quickly!”, Richa was commanded as Mohit cleaned himself, put on his clothes and left the bathroom to join his brother outside. “Inside 10 minutes!”, he commented while stepping out leaving my wife in rush. She took a quick mouthwash and a bath before drying herself up. Her clothes were nowhere near her and only thing she carried in the bathroom was the towel. She did her best to dry herself and then slowly walked outside. She was exhausted but mustered enough strength to walk outside.

“Welcome back slut! Feeling better?”, a crazy question was put to her by Vishwas. Nobody expected her to answer that obviously! She was signaled to sit down on the bed as the boyz were chitchatting of how well she managed to help him loose his virginity.

Now it was time for Vishwas to get his hands on my wife and get his virginity loosened. He didn't waste more time and asked my wife to start once again with a handjob + blowjob. Within 3-4 minutes of shagging , his Cock was ready to tear into my wife's pussy.

He asked her to get on top of him and straddle over his Lund. Richa acknowledged his order and squatted over him such that her face was towards him and her legs spread over his thighs. This way her pelvis got exactly on top of his. Her Pussy was already wet and needed no more extra moisture.

"COME ON , NOW GET YOURSELF FUCKED YOU MOTHERFUCKER ...!!! " - thundered Vishwas in his coarse tone.

Richa held his Lund in her right hand and parted her Pussy lips using her left hand's thumb and other fingers. She gently guided his dick into her cavity and tried sitting over it completly. As soon as his Prick made contact with her soft inner muscles. Vishwas gave a soft moan of- "Aaahh" . Richa paused for a second hearing this.

He was feeling a mature woman's womanhood for the very first time. It was definitely gonna be a wonderful moment for his entire rest of the life and he wanted to savour every peice of it. He remained calm by keeping his hands over her soft Boobies on top and let her take charge of penetration at bottom. Then he pinched her nipples slightly to give a go-ahead signal and my wife engulfed his entire dick in one go.

She remain seated over him for some time with his dick all inside her Pussy while her hands roamed over his hairy chest. This was to make him get sufficiently accustomed of her cavity. She could see him groan loudly with -

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....!!
Aaaahhhhhhhh..........!!
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh............!!
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.......!!
Ummmmm..........!!
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....!! "

And his groaning subsided after few seconds. Now Vishwas once again Pinched her nipples to give another go-ahead signal and my wife understood it. She slowly began getting up and going down. In this way Richa was getting perfectly fucked up from her Master in cowgirl position. Meanwhile Vishwas was enjoying the show.

Once her tempo increased ,he left his hands from her Boobs and brought them down behind his head and began mesmerizing a mature bodied woman getting fucked from him by bouncing over his cock. Her Boobs were also matching the pace and began dangling in front of his eyes.

He couldn't control himself and my wife bent her upper body to offer her juicy melons to this thirsty guy who quenched all his desires today from her. He would bite her on that soft flesh or pull the nipple resins using his teeth or oftern slap those Mangoes. They were ready for all sort of assault today.

Richa would keep the slutiness in her eyes and face everytime she would bounce over his dick and she even brought her hands at back near his scrotum. She would in between scratch his balls gently while he Slapped hard on her Face.

Everything was going perfectly well and they were managing each other equally good ,until Richa bent and began kissing his torso. She would roam her tongue around his areola and suck his nipples . Then she would move up and give him a deep passionate smooth. This was too hot to handle for Vishwas , and he got ready to ejacuate. He slapped her bums for couple of times together with his both palms and told her that he would be releasing all his juices inside her tunnel. Richa accepted that and gyrated her pelvis accordingly so that she could milk out all his semen within her.

Vishwas held her from her side waist and increased his humping speed from below. He groaned out loud -

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

And he came. Vishwas sprayed all his jizz into Richa's vagina. He asked her to hug him by getting on top of him. My wife extended her arms and fell over his chest. She had her round Breasts lay burried over his flat chest with both of their nipples overlapping. While their eyes closed and his hands rested over her Ass cheeks.

. . .T.B.C
[+] 5 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
Excellent narration
Like Reply
Hot hardcore episode. Thank you, Both little man enjoyed a lot.
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Densely erotic.....
Amazing....
Thanks a lot for effort....
Keep rocking......
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
Lovely
Like Reply
Shall we expect updates this weekend.........
Like Reply
Both the boyz, Vishwas and Mohit went into a peaceful and deep sleep after a long and exhausting 1st sex session of their life with my wife. They slept like lazy logs, Richa too remained laid on bed in between them and rested her tired body for next 20-30 min. She cleaned and wiped her all the orifaces using the bedsheet corners, Although she didn't sleep totally but was only lying flat over the bed. She knew that her other senior masters were waiting on the terrace for more action and she had to soon be present for them at their service.

My wife woke up reluctantly , her body was absolutely not ready but she pushed herself out of bed. It was also her coming back to senses as she rushed away into the attached bathroom to freshen up and looked at her cell phone. It showed 1 A.M. of midnight but there was still no call from Imran nor Patil sahab. She was confused as Mohit and Vishwas were still fast asleep and they was lying there completely naked with thier members resting peacefully. Richa avoided temptations to even look at them and instead pushed herself gently down.

Seeing the boyz resting in peace, she wore her bra and panty and wrapped the towel lying around the corner of the room, which Gaurav ji had unfurled away at very beginning of the session from her cladded body and thrown away to exhibit her fresh body to these young fellows.

She silently left the room while closing the door behind without disturbing them and went upstairs. Until now my wife had become familiar with the premises of Patil saab's Villa and she didn't mind walking semi-naked. Moreover most of the ladies of family had already slept on the ground floor itself , so it was not at all a problem to get caught by anyone in such sexy attire.

When my wife climbed up the stairs to reach the dark terrace, she saw the men sitting on chairs in a circle and chit-chatting while munching some snacks (peanuts and fried chicken to be specific) . There was also a music system kept at corner which was connected to the bluetooth speaker, over which Old item songs were being played at medium sound. In between the chairs were kept big Hooka pots with charcoal burning below and couple of pipes attached from top. Each of them were held by Patil saab and Imran respectively and they were dragging the puffs in between . Although it was not too much bright under natural moonlight, but shadows of each person were clearly demarkacated.

The most astonishing thing was that a lady was seen dancing in between all the men. The interesting fact was she was all naked with her clothes hanging over the immediate parafit wall of terrace. From her silhoutte body and plum figure, Richa could gauge that she was none other than Vaishnavi(sex slave of Kumre and Shambharkar) . She was made to dance for them by her masters who were drinking alcohol sip by sip and enjoying the night by beating her in between using their leather belts.

Seeing my wife approach timidly, Patil sir beckoned her near and asked her to join Vaishnavi. Richa hesitated at first , but with Imran's stern look , her mind changed and my wife began swaying her sexy figure in front of these wolves. She could hear couple of whistles and cheap hooting from every man present over there. But still my wife continued to move her body to the rhythms of music.

Patil saab came from behind and unwrapped the towel , he flung it in open air, made 2-3 rounds up and above in sky and then threw it back arbitrarily. Now my wife was left only in her same Bra and Panty once again.

She tried covering her body using her hands in front of all the fully clothed men sitting and enjoying. But when Mr Kumre gave a lash on her naked bum , her vague attempt failed. Gaurav ji changed the music to some loud beats and the ladies were maid to twist their waists and hips seductively to its tunes. If anyone showed any lethargy, an immediate lash was invited over their soft flesh. Mr Shambharkar was taking utmost pleasure in lashing both the ladies alternatively using his right hand while he had held a bottle of liqour in his left one.

Gradually after some time, they lost their shyness & danced like crazy whores, moving their hips, belly, their raised hands were giving their underarm view to all. Richa's inners were slipping off very rapidly due to seductive moves from their objective place & she keep adjusting them but meanwhile the audience were getting to see her beauty in the process. People around them were capturing those moments.

More than 20 minutes passed and still they were dancing like mad bitches. Now both were completely open in dancing without any hesitation. People around them were liking it, all men around them were showing special interest.

Both seemed sexy goddess because of their sexy plum hips, their bra's moved a bit down & gave a good glimpse of their nipples and aerolas,

Mr Shambharkar stood up in drunkard state and did a bottoms up by gulping down entire bumper of Liqour neat, then he threw the glass bottle on ground forcefully. The bottle shattered and broke into numerous peices of sharp glass. Then he ordered - "PANDURANG, GANA BADAL ANI SHOLAY MOVIE CHA LAAV JYA WAR BASANTI NAACHLI HOTI KAACHA WAR - , GABBAR SINGH DAKU SATHI ""

Pandurang, change the music to Sholay movie's famous song in which the charector Basanti danced on glass peices in front of Bandit Gabbar singh to save her lover Veeru.

The groom's brother changed the music and the song was played - "JAB TAK HAI JAAN, JANE JAHAN, MAI NACHUNGI, MAI NACHUNGI " . Then he ordered both the ladies - AATA NAACHA YA WAR EKDUM ZORDAR "

He ordered Richa and Vaishnavi to dance over this famous song , barefooted over the shattered glasses. This was the epitome of torture. The ladies remained paused and looked at each other thinking on how to proceed. But didn't got much time as Mr Kumre began lashing their BREASTS AND BUMS voilently from behind as PUNISHMENT for causing the delay.

"OUCH OUCH "
"OUCH OUCH "

They both moaned and to avoid more lashes Richa and Vaishnavi began dancing like 2 identical HEMA MALINI's (famous actress) with full vigour. They didn't care of their feet and started moving their asses sexily in front of all the GABBAR SINGHS and other BANDITS present. They rotated over the whole place in 2 full circles, bounced their hips seductively, swayed their waist and jiggled their BOOBIES . One could relive the old movie song of 1970s tonight and get into nostalgia by watching this Remake version LIVE. Thereby quenching their thirst for lust.

Both ladies tried to copy each others steps and set the perfect rhythm of swinging all their body parts. Not only that, Patil saab called both woman near him and made them give him a lap dance to each man by making them move sexily near their feet and upper legs such that all the boyz can pinch , maul or squeeze their buttocks.

The only difference between today's performance and the one in movie was - In the movie the dancer was atleast fully dressed. Whereas here the case was totally opposite. The ladies were literally kept stark naked tonight for this seductive performance.

After 2 min ,some peices of glasses began peircing into their feet. They screamed softly as blood oozed out and could themselves see the same from their red footprints , but still both didn't stopped the movement. It must have definitely been painful for them to continue any more . But Infact opposite thing happened and they started dancing more fast as Pandurang increased the speed of music to 1.5 X .

Vaishnavi couldn't bear it any more and she fell on the ground after around few min of constant dancing. Some small peices of glasses teared her palms are forehand as she fell down. She hoped they would show some mercy on her as she was dancing since long time (much before Richa joined her in middle) . But no such comfort was provided as Patil saab took the belt from Mr Kumre and came forward.

Since he was wearing the shoes, his legs were saved from the glass pieces. He began lashing her back and ass continously for 15-20 times until she herself got up and joined my wife once again. The only thing she could beg for was - ' NAKO MAARA SAHEB, DUKHTA AHE, ZARA AMCHYA WAR DAYA KARA !!! ' Dont beat us sir, its paining a hell, plz show some mercy on us.

Their torture didn't seem to climax any soon until 2-3 erotic sexy item songs weren't over. Finally Imran decided to speak. He got up and said it was enough of fun and now they should get into main business soon without wasting the young night. Everyone agreed to his words.

But Mr Patil interevened -

" ITHE NAHI IMRAN , MAZYA KADE EK MAST IDEA AHE...YAANA KHALI GHEUN JAU...AANI TUBEWELL JAVAL TAKYAT THOKU...TITHE TASA PAN RATRI KONI NAHI RAAHAT, PANYAT ANGHOL KARTANA SOBAT CHODNA PAN HOUN JAIL ...AANI MALA TASA PAN EKDA UNDER WATER SEX KARAYCHI FANTASY HOTI CH AAADHI PASUN" .

Not here Imran , I have a brilliant plan, we shall take them to the nearby tubewell tank, there hardly remains any one at night and we can have lot of fun while bathing and fucking simultaneosly in water. And moreover, I myself had a fantasy of doing under water sex.

Hardly anyone denied his proposal and the ladies were marched naked downstairs. Pandurang grabbed my wife by her pony while Imran took hold of Vaishnavi from rear of her neck. They were literally dragged roughly on the way until reaching the spot. It was a long 12 feet X 5 feet rectangular tank made of broken peices of bricks and plastered somewhat with cement from inside to prevent water leakage. But it was not that deep as the water level stood upto the chest of any normal heighted person. Their was a lowly lit white tubelight attached nearby which casted descent brightness.

The women were thrown inside at tank together without any warning. Water splashed out as they got in. Richa stumbled at first when the cold water made contact with her bruised body of welt marks of belt. She could feel its numbness all across her inner legs, torso and lower back.

Then came the men in pairs of 2 each. 1st pair was of brothers of destruction - Gaurav ji and Pandurang. Pandurang went behind my wife, While Gaurav ji took control over Vaishnavi. At first, they hugged both the ladies to provide them little comfort by their body heat. Once everyone was warmed up, then the action began. No foreplay was needed as they were already very excited with thier dicks erected straight. Both the women straightaway were fucked well in synchronization in the tank by their masters. They took utmost pleasure in ejacuating their semen inside their cunts, without making the tank water dirty.( how caring and environmental friendly !!) . Richa and Vaishnavi were called with cuss words like - " Behenchod(sister fucker ) , Aaai Zavadi ( motherfucker ) , Maushi chi Gaand (Aunt's Ass) , Nalayak Bayko (Nasty wife) etc etc before the boyz exiting the tank "

Now without giving any break to the poor ladies, came in the 2nd pair of village Goons into the tank- Mr Kumre and Mr Shambharkar. Kumre jumped inside and went behind Richa and started showering kisses all over her neck, face, shoulder and boobs. His kisses soon turned into biting her flesh and nibbling her skin , he was wild at some sensitive places like boobs aerola , nipples and lips but otherwise remained normal over her other body parts.

Whereas Shambharkar seemed to be totally in an Aggressive mode. He straightaway held Vaishnavi by her neck and without giving any warning dipped her head all inside the water along with her body. He kept her over there for few seconds until pulling her out.

She took some time to adjust her breathing , then he asked her to take a deep long breath. Once she inhaled inn, she was again submerged into the water forcefully and was kept under it for few more seconds until her lungs capacity exhausted. She immediately began flapping her hands in water and on his legs to indicate the danger signal of dying due to drowning . Shambharkar got it and brought her up . She was pulled up with all wet hair stuck to her face. He gave her a few slaps on each cheek and asked whether she enjoyed the play ? "AAVADLA , MAJA AALI KI NAHI PANYAT DUBUN ?"

Saying 'NO' was not an option provided , and ultimately she had to agree. Shambharkar enjoyed her defeat and told her that they will do it once more,- AJUN EKDA KARUYA PAN YA VELES JAST VEL PANI MADHE DUBAVUN THEVNAR , TAYYAR HOUN JA SALI AAJ TUJHI KAHI KHAIR NAHI .

but this time she had to remain drowned under water for more time than previous one. Poor Vaishnavi nodded and took a long deep breath once again. She was then pushed down below from her head under water. Cruel Shambharkar didn't show any mercy as he kept both his hands over her shoulders and put in more pressure to avoid her from getting up at any cost until 1 full minute or 60 long seconds were completed.

Everyone could see air bubbles coming out as she exhaled the air from below. Finally when the incoming bubbles stopped after 1 minute. Mr Shambharkar pulled her up and out. Tired Vaishnavi was all drenched with her wet hair strands stuck onto her face. Mr Shambharkar cleared those hair strands coming over her face and looked into her eyes closely and gave her 2 gentle slaps on each boobs as of appreciation. The wetness of her body made the gentle slaps sound more intensely and also inflicted much more pain than normal ones.

This naughty sport was liked by everyone( especially Mr Kumre ). Kumre tried to immitate the same act with my wife as well. But everyone knew Richa had no limits to be followed. So to add the element of more spice in it, he ordered her to suck his dick down under water while she is submerged all the way inn. 'MAAZA LAVDA PANI MADHE CHOOS'

This was a next level of her endevour as she was supposed to give him an Under-Water Blowjob. It was almost an impossible task, as the water could get into her lungs directly through the open mouth or nostrils if she couldn't hold her breath or inhale even slighly by mistake. But they didn't care at all and went with the erotic process.

Richa took a deep and long breath to fill air in her lungs, and was forced down underneath the surface. Then she opened her eyes and came near his groin. She brought her mouth near his Cock and tried to take it in. At 1st attempt she was unsuccesfull in taking his member inside her due to unclearity and turbidity inside water. Still she didn't give up, rather searched for his prick down there. But remained drowned underneath throughout until her lungs capacity lasted.

Finally she was pulled up after almost a minute. Richa panted as her breathing was rapid. She was trying to adjust the surrounding environment but got 4-5 strong slaps on her cheeks before itself when Kumre adjusted her wet struck hair onto her face and took them back. This was a punishment of not able to give him a successfull blowjob underwater.

Now Richa was charged up, she took it as a challenge and herself took a deep long breath and went down below on her own without Kumre's support. She opened her eyes, and found his long erect pole standing at right angle and began engulfing his thick dick under water. At first she could take in his cock's tip inside, but later his entire cock went inside her slowly. Richa now began moving her head back and forth gently under water and provided him with a nice blowjob service. No wonder he was enjoying it to the maximum. It was clearly evident from his lusty facial expression to all the other men standing out. They were hooting loud with foul words and encouraging him while themselves enjoying the show from above.

After about 2 long minutes of sucking him nicely. Richa came up for air. She breathed as much fresh air in open as she can . Mr Kumre hugged her and appreciated her by smooching and kissing on her lips and forehead.

This much of lustful vengeance was enough for him to get into main business, so he didn't waste any more time in foreplay and straightaway went with fucking her from behind. He took her near the corner of tank and asked her to lean on the wall with her ass protruding out towards him while her upper body remained outside hanging on the tank's boundary wall. Kumre spanked her ass for 3-4 times under water and to his suprize, the water splashed nicely with loud sounds which made everyone laugh.

Then he rammed his LUND inside her Asshole roughly. My wife squealed at first, but then accomodated his pole into her rear cavity . Although it was not that comfortable but the tank water provided sufficient lubrication for entering her backside and grinding it in deep and well.

Richa's torso which remained outside the tank hanging, was slapped on back by Mr Patil. Her neck was chocked by Imran while her boobs were mashed by Pandurang. The men were truely making one hell out of slut . Mr Kumre was showing no mercy as he kept on grinding her ass mercilessly by increasing his strokes. His pelvis was again and again banging over her plum buttocks and the ripples of waves were created all inside the tank. After 5 min of hardcore analyzing , he came inside my wife's anal cavity without polluting the fresh tank water. Even he proved to be environmental friendly just like his counterpart Shambharkar on the other side.

Shambharkar seemed a tough fellow who kept on mauling Vaishnavi's breasts until they became red like tomatoes. He didn't show any pity when was fingering her roughly inside the water while chocking her at the same time. She was having a tough time with this maniac and hoped his cruelty would end soon. But to her horror, Even he began to bang her like his mate Kumre by bending her torso over another corner of tank's boundary wall. This time it was Pandurang and Sandesh who began slapping her face,back and boobs from outside while she was getting impounded by Shambharkar from behind inside the tank. He couldn't last long and emptied his juices inside her tunnel hole.

Both the men gave a high five cheerfully and exited the tank while giving few minutes time to the ladies to recover. Bcoz now was about to come the last but not the least pair of 2 men. It comprised of lethal duo of Mr Patil and Imran. But before that Mr Patil asked Pandurang to switch on the tubewell motor and get the ladies washed nicely under its strong force. He turned the motor on and it sprayed water on them at huge force. No wonder the ladies could feel the jet streams of water cut across their skin like a lazer. Patil handled the hose pipe and directed it towards their faces, boobs , vaginas and ass holes. He got them all cleaned and now them seemed fresh and ripe to be taken once again.

Both the men (Imran and Patil saab) gave each other high five with wicked smile and climbed up the tank together as if team mates entering into sports match. Both Richa and Vaishnavi were standing in the middle of the tank, They could timidly see the men entering and Richa took the initiative , she began advancing towards Imran. But was stopped by Mr Patil who grabbed her by her melons and asked her to remain statue at her exact same place. Now Imran, walked inside straight past Richa, he ignored my wife completely and travelled past her to grab Vaishnavi from behind. He began smooching over her back and kissed her nape. She was immediately turned on with his sexy body and the simple touch and soft love making made her go mad over him.

Richa was suprized to see this kind of behaviour from her favourite tormentor Imran towards another woman. The person who was used to rough sex and voilent love making regularly , was today seen to act like a caring lover. She wondered whether his dominant behaviour was only limited towards her and rest other women were spared ?

But soon her train of thoughts came to hault when Mr Patil began manhandling her. At first he began by slapping her cheeks , then leaned against the tanks perimeter and uplifted his legs between her thighs, then inserted his toes fingers inside her Pussy and began fingering her Cunt roughly by rotating it vigourously. My wife began loosing her balance and tried to hold his feet by his knee in excitement but was pushed backward with strong jerk by applying force over her boobs, which got pressed inside like cushions.

Richa stumbled into the water but was quickly pulled up using her hair by Patil sahab. He showed no mercy when it came to spanking her Ass and Slapping her face. My wife accepted this torture playfully and willingly. The red marks of his all 5 fingers got imprinted on her cheeks and bums and they were distinguishing from rest of her fair skin colour.

Due to all their activities the water in the tank was splashed out enough and its level had decreased upto the waist mark. Patil sahab stood up and saw it, he asked one of the men to start the tubewell pump to get it refilled again. But Imran said to hold on for a while before filling up with new water. He separated from Vaishnavi's body and his dick withdrew from her cunt. Then he came at the center and called my wife near him while throwing Vaishnavi towards Patil saab , he stood up straight such that his dick was now in air out of water surface, then he ordered my wife to give him a nice blowjob.

Richa complied well, she bent down from her knees and fellated her favourite Lund. She took it inside her mouth all the way in and began sucking voraciously. Imran was feeling her warmth and sticky saliva over his cock. My wife's hand slowly began going behind her back and soon her submissive mode got turned on for her master . She wanted to offer him her Boobs for play but Imran was in the mood of something else.

Richa blew him well and could taste the juices of Vaishnavi's cunt into her mouth along with flavour of Imran's dick. It was the same intimate location of Vaishnavi in which Imran's cock was inserted and explored few seconds back. But she didn't mind in licking another woman's juice until she was getting to suck Imran's long pole. Moreover she had already got a taste of her jizz before itself when she was made to siphon it off on command of Mr Kumre and Mr Shambharkar the previous day.

Imran kept his cock stuffed in her mouth like a sausage and began moving backwards slowly, Richa could see his cock receding from her mouth. She didn't want to loose this precious gem at all and hence dragged her entire body along his pole in the water.

It seemed as if his prick was a Fishing Net's Hook and my wife was the Prey (Fish) who was getting swum and steered inside the tank with his dick as a Pivot. There was no other contact made between them except her taking his cock into her mouth.

Now Imran reached another opposite corner of the tank, away from where all the men were standing outside. He made Richa stand towards the corner facing him , then took a hold of her hands behind her back , gripped them tighly with elbows crossing over each other , thus locking her completely and asked her to raise her legs up above the water surface. Then he called Sandesh and asked him to hold her legs up in spreaded position from opposite end up above the water surface . Now he looked down towards my wife and ordered her to make sure that she remains semi-floating in this restrained position and warned her of punishment if she tried to struggle to get free or takes his cock out of her mouth .

Richa who was now floating over the water surface partially with her legs , ass and face above water surface while her remaining body remained submerged into the water . Her face, having burried Imran's dick well inside her throat with making a complete 'O' of lips circumsizing his pole, looked up towards him from the same place with her seductive red and watery eyes and blinked twice to give a go ahead signal along with slurping her tongue over his member from interior of her mouth.

Imran acknowledged it and tighened his grip further over her forearms. Then he announced loudly - 'GUYZ DO U WANNA SEE A MARRIED WHORE DRINkING MY DIRTY PISS UNDER WATER? ' - Everyone hooted and lauded him with a big -

'YES !!! YES !!! YES !!!'.

He spanked her ass for a couple of times along with crouching down gently such that his lower body (down the waist) began submerging down into water slowly. With him my wife head also went inside under the water. But she didn't loose his pole and still kept his dick inside her mouth Now wanting to dare to loose it and face punishment.

Once reaching down upto sufficient depth under water , Imran released the pressure by lifting the gates of dam of his huge waterfall. He straightaway was pissing from his cannon into my wife's mouth and everyone could see Richa's mouth getting inflated as he filled in his hot and dirty urine. She tried her best to gulp it down as much as she can and was successfull too.

My sophisticated and educated wife , who often avoided to clean and wash our home's personal toilets or bathrooms was letting another man empty his bladder directly inside her throat. Not only that, she was even liking his hot urine's pungent smell and taste too.

The men were really amazed with her skills and praised her endurance level not letting even a drop drip from her mouth. She dranked all of his pee successfully, even the last few drops were sucked out well and she also licked his dirty cock clean before he took it out.

Imran had already whispered into her ear to keep the last sip into her mouth and not drink it entirely. Then he released the grip on her elbows and freed them, he also asked Sandesh to release her legs. Now my wife could stand inside the tank and breathe the fresh air. Imran didn't gave her much time to relax or come back to her senses. But instead turned her face towards other men and ordered her to demonstrate them his urine. My wife was humiliated to the core when she opened her mouth and everyone could see his pale yellow Urine inside her.

They all enjoyed her defeat and submissiveness while cheered and patted Imran for his superior control over her.

On the other side of the tank, Patil sahab got super excited seeing this and he too tried to immitate it with Vaishnavi. Even though he didn't had any urge to pee. But he still managed to bring up enough water down his thick pipe through his muscular pressure. He too called Pandurang to hold her legs and himself got a grip over her elbows crossed behind her back.

Now Patil saab crouched under water and emptied his bladder inside her throat. Even Vaishnavi was threatened to not waste even a single drop of his precious urine and gulp with down entirely inside while keeping only the last sip to show to the public. She was successful in accomplishing her task with little difficulty unlike Richa who managed it perfectly, and Patil too demonstrated her face to other audience members just like Imran .

Richa gestured Imran whether she should gulp down the remaining last sip or spit it out of the tank. But Imran didn't respond instantly. Instead he asked her to hold it for few more seconds until Patil saab is done with Vaishnavi.

Finally after 3-4 minutes , Patil saab was done with her and both the ladies standing straight on their feet now , they were now waiting for next instructions. They thought now Imran would tell both of them to spit it the urine from their mouth out of the tank. But Imran being naughty Imran got one of the gruesome idea. He ordered them to engross themselves into a deep french kiss and smooch each other such that both their urines can get intermixed well inside each one's mouth. This was another epitome of humiliation for both the women. At first they felt disgusted

But an order remained an order and they had to comply it undisputedly. Richa came near Vaishnavi and brought her mouth close to her. Both the ladies lip locked each other like true lesbians and passed on the liquid from one mouth to another. They repeated this process for 5-6 times on Patil saab's command and only then were allowed to gulp it down. After emptying it all, the ladies were made to gargle nicely with the tank water itself to avoid any stinking smell.

Then the tubewell's motor was started to once again fill the tank. Richa and Vaishnavi were made to stand together and the pipe was directed on their bare naked body. Since it had a large and strong force , it seemed the cold water would tear out their delicate skin. They were made to clean their cunts , assholes, mouths and entire body parts as now they would be getting fucked by Patil saab and Imran together.

After the tank got filled Patil sahab released Vaishnavi and made her to go and enjoy with other men, while leaving my wife at his and Imran's mercy. So now both Imran and Patil saab were going to penetrate her at the same time. This was going to be her first ever double penetration ( D.P.) tonight .

Vaishnavi came out of the tank and began departing with the other men's gang. While Patil saab and Imran made Richa ready for the D.P. But before that she wanted to go to pee and hence requested them to come out of the tank. They accepted her request along with Patil saab calling all the departing mens gang loudly who were not too far away from them. Then he asked them to form a circle and pulled Richa at the center. Now my wife had no idea what he was about to do. But his next command made it clear which he announced loudly to make everyone listen out .

"Bhaavano , Aaaj aapli hi Tharki Kutri Chinaal, aaplya saglya mitra mandali samor su su karun dakhavnar aahe ekdum pratyaksh. Ithe khali basun ja haramzadi, aani saglyan samor mutun dakhav. Baki lokaani pan baghayla hawa na aapli zavadi raand kashi diste mutaannaa , tichya navra chya vytarikt."

"Friends, today our lusty bitchy whore is going to show us how she pisses, Everyone must watch the show clearly with their naked eye and make a memory of it in their minds . Sit down over here you Fucker, and start peeing in front of all the men. Even they should also see how our good housewife turned whores and sluts looks while attending nature's call other than their husbands."

&

Punch..!!
Punch..!!
Punch..!!
Punch..!!

Patil sahab deliberately punched my wife on her lower abdomen and threw her towards them, this body part was the exact place where the urine was stored inside the body into the kidneys. The punches were not too strong, but considering the heat of the moment. Its targetted impact was felt manyfolds and made it almost impossible for Richa to control her urges .

All the rascals, in the process, were naturally playing with her breasts which didn’t go unnoticed. Richa had a strong urge to pee as it had been quite some time.
“Kya aap log please udhar dekh sakte hai? Mein bahot jald toilet kar leti hoon! (Could you please wait outside? I will not take much time in peeing !)”, my poor wife requested her men.

Off course there was no way she could mention that she wanted to pee in front of all the men once again which she had already confessed to Patil saab in private . “Nahi! Hum log tujh ko dekhna chahte h Madarchod! (No! we will ourselves look at you pissing , You motherfucker!)”, replied Pandurang almost instantly. Richa was now really annoyed as she desperately wanted to pee but she knew Imran and Patil saab had allowed them to see her so she had to keep her composure. But she wasn’t going to give up her modesty so quickly even after them using such vulger language.

“Hamare pas bahot jada time nahi! Tu jaldi se start kar ! Hum kahi nahi jaa rahe hai! (We don’t have a lot of time! U just start soon! We are not going anywhere!)”, came Kumre’s stern voice as Shambharkar quickly twisted her breasts hard showing her their supremacy for the instance. Richa had nothing more to argue but she wasn’t yet comfortable to sit on the muddy ground and pee right in front of them.

“Chalto ka yaar Gaurav dada, me ajun ekda thokun gheto hila patkan . (Common mate! Let me screw her one more time quickly !)”, announced Pandurang excitedly to Gaurav ji, seeing no movement from Richa's side. He even dragged Richa to the center of the circle and dropped his clothes. Richa was now almost on the edge and would let her bladders go off anytime. When she saw Pandurang getting ready in hurry, she couldn’t hold back and whispered, “ Aree muze pahle toilet karne do, please! (Please allow me to pee first)”. It was probably too embarrassing thing to speak for her in front of all the men. She couldn’t even look towards them, she was totally mortified. Sandesh wasn’t going to slip the opportunity to humiliate her and this time even Gaurav ji seemed excited.

“Chala bass ithe amchya saamor ! (Come, sit over here in front of us!)”, came Pandurang's immediately response as he pointed Richa to the the soil below him while he and Sandesh too squatted to adjust their faces right in front her. They wanted her to see them in the eyes while she will be doing the toilet. They seemed too excited about it as Pandurang almost pulled Richa in and made her adjust herself on the ground. Guys, believe me that was the peak of humiliation for her or for that matter any woman. Richa was asked to use the toilet while facing all stranger men and looking into their eyes.

My poor wife, having no options left, squatted down in front of all 6-7 men and released her pee from her vaginal hole. Everyone came near her one by one and lifted her chin up. They tried to maintain direct eye contact with her while she performed the most intimate task a woman does everyday behind closed doors of bathroom. Shambharkar and Kumre also slapped in between her while she was still not done with her process . This was done deliberately to disturb her by not allowing to concentrate on the task and hence her pee couldn't come in a streamline continous flow.

They laughed and enjoyed seeing the white stream coming in installments . Whenever Mr Shambharkar would raise his hand in air to immitate a fake action of slapping her. Richa's pee force would reduce and eventually stop until he would bring down his hand all over her cheek and she recieved complete slap . He repeated the process 3-4 times and saw the same results. Finally everyone observed this mischeif and they all could come up to the ultimate conclusion that, he was actually controlling a woman's bladder. This much power was offered to him by my innocent wife and his slave thus making him a true master or god (even though temporarily for namesake).

She was completely broken down and tried to cover her face. But Pandurang and Gaurav ji didn’t allow her and pulled her chin up so that they could look into her eyes. They had the victorious smile and gaze while Richa was beaten, degraded and humiliated beyond comparison. Her body obviously betrayed her as she couldn’t hold any longer and started urinating. The sound of her urine hitting the soil was joined by the laughter of Pandurang and Gaurav ji. They managed to thoroughly humiliate her by making lewd noises as her facial expressions changed naturally during the process of urination. When she was done, there was no resistance left, even the last piece of self-respect was destroyed.

As she got up , Pandurang remained on his knees watching her dripping pussy from close range. Gaurav ji was probably too excited by then and started kissing her lips while his hands began mauling her tits. For a minute Richa just stood there as Pandurang continued kissing and pinching while Mr Shambharkar started entering his fingers in her pussy.

“Saaali…..la 24 taas chodayalaa pahije yaar…. kiti mothi raand ahe hi! (She is such a slut, Man….she needs to be banged round a clock)”, Kumre suddenly vented out his aggression. Gaurav ji agreed at once and suddenly Richa received a few very hard slaps across her chest and bums. She almost cried out in pain but didn’t shout or tried to protest. That somehow frustrated them.

“Saali kontya pan goshti sathi mana nahi karat…!! chal ichya chehra war mutu aapan sagle aaj! (Damn, the slut doesn’t protest at anything. Let’s see if she can take our urine on her face and in her mouth)” Pandurang questioned equally aggressively. Richa heard them clearly but she was too broken down to protest. Sandesh threw her over the tank's edge and slapped her real hard on her buttocks while Gaurav ji suddenly pushed her towards him and threw her again on the same ground where she had urinated . They all were manhandling my wife roughly and she didn't even utter a noise in protest. He adjusted Richa such that her face was right in front of his groin and started his golden shower on her by firing his cannon . Pandurang joined too and Richa wasn’t spared from drinking traces of their urine. As if it wasn’t enough, Shambharkar again placed her on the edge of tank and started banging her hard while Kumre pushed his member deep into her mouth. It was raw and ruthless and shear lust and animalistic instincts. Sandesh pulled and yanked her hair and nipples just as they were reaching the climax.

My wife was all tired and dirty with the voyeur act performed over her body. Yet she was not at all given any break and was beckoned by Patil saab who was still inside the tubewell tank and was calling her using his single index finger. She had no power left inside her and thus remained stationery. But the strong force of water projected by Imran on her body and face brought her again back to senses and re-energized her body. She was once again washed thorougly and cleaned to avoid any strains or smell of anyone's piss , sweat or mud.

T.B.C.
[+] 7 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply