Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strapon experience
(12-12-2022, 01:34 PM)rayatxxx Wrote: evry person has its own kink or their own way of arousal for u its like to be in a dominating way i suppose evan its possible doe u to have more intense orgasm this way rather then the other way around i mean u getting fucked

I can't make out much from your incoherent message.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
cmon talk to me u r not even replying to pm
Like Reply
Don't know how is that experience is, but I have used vibrator on my wife and she enjoyed it
Like Reply
(23-01-2023, 02:26 PM)rayatxxx Wrote: cmon talk to me u r not even replying to pm

I don't respond to incoherent people.
Like Reply
i simply said every person have their own kinks which give them pleasure . in genral girls like to get fucked obviusly but u like the other way where u find it more exciting when u fuck somone with strap on . i hope this is not incoherent
Like Reply
Experimenting with a strapon can be a thrilling experience, whether you're using it on a partner or having it used on you. It's all about exploring new sensations and enhancing intimacy. If you're looking for real experiences and insights, you're in the right place.
For some firsthand experiences and advice, click here. They offer a variety of strapon options and find the perfect fit for your desires. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced user, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
[+] 1 user Likes Fiollent's post
Like Reply
(27-03-2024, 10:46 AM)Fiollent Wrote: Experimenting with a strapon can be a thrilling experience, whether you're using it on a partner or having it used on you. It's all about exploring new sensations and enhancing intimacy. If you're looking for real experiences and insights, you're in the right place.

Especially if the other person also wants it a bit, but also resists. It becomes more erotic.
[+] 1 user Likes akanksha's post
Like Reply