Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Awesome ... please update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As Ankita is still holding Deepak. Deepak can't help but feel a surge of love and affection for her. He quickly wraps his arms around her in a warm embrace.

Deepak: "Ankita, I just had to tell you how much I enjoy seeing you and how grateful I am to have you in my life."

Ankita: "Aww, Deepak. I enjoy your company too. You make me feel so special."

Deepak: "That's because you are special, Ankita. You are the most amazing and beautiful woman I have ever met. I am so lucky to be even in the same room as you!"

Ankita: "I feel the same way, Deepak. You are the most kind and caring man I have ever known. I am so grateful to be around you!"

The two are still there, embracing each other tightly, feeling the warmth of two bodies. Deepak was lost in the moment, completely and utterly in love with Ankita.

then there is a sudden calling bell sound heard. 

Deepak: "I wonder who that could be. I wasn't expecting anyone today."

Ankita: "Maybe it's your friend Amrish. Who else will come to see you at this time in the night?"

Deepak: "Oh yeah, that's right. I totally forgot."

Ankita: "Well, go answer the door. I'll be here waiting for you."

Deepak gives Ankita one last hug before heading towards the door. As he opens it, he is greeted by the sight of his friend Amrish standing there with a big grin on his face.

Amrish: "Hey Deepak, how's it going? Sorry I'm a little late, I lost my ring. Just wanted to check if I left it here!"

Deepak: "No problem, man.. Come on in."

Amrish: "Thanks. Hey, Are these Ankita's slippers? What is she doing here??"

Deepak: "Yeah, she's wanted to chat. Come in, I'll explain!"

Deepak leads Amrish inside, and the two friends are reunited with Ankita. The three of them spend the rest of the night chatting and catching up, surrounded by the warmth and love of their brand new sudden friendship.

Ankita: "Aww, it's so good to see both of you together again. I'll miss you guys! I'll have to leave now!"

Amrish: "We will miss you too, Ankita. It's been far too long since we last saw you!"

Deepak: "Yeah, we have to make sure to catch up more often. The three of us will become such good friends."

Ankita: "Absolutely. We should plan a trip or outing soon, just the three of us."

Amrish: "I'm in. How about we go hiking in the mountains next weekend? It'll be a great chance to catch up and spend some quality time together."

Deepak: "Sounds like a great idea. I'm in too."

Ankita: "Me too. Let's plan on it then."

As they continue to chat and catch up, Deepak and Amrish are filled with joy and happiness being near Ankita. They make a pact to make sure to spend more time together in the future, cherishing the special bond they share.

As Deepak leaves the room to get some water, Amrish starts to hug Ankita. However, as the hug goes on, Ankita starts to feel uncomfortable and starts to pull away.

Just as she is about to extricate herself from the hug, Deepak comes back into the room and sees the two of them embracing. His face immediately falls, and he feels a surge of jealousy wash over him.

Deepak: "Amrish, what are you doing?"

Amrish: "Oh, hey Deepak. I was just giving Ankita a hug. Is something wrong?"

Deepak: "Yeah, something is wrong. You're making Ankita uncomfortable. Can't you see that?"

Ankita: "Deepak, it's okay. Amrish didn't mean any harm. He's just being friendly."

Deepak: "I know, but I can't stand seeing anyone making you uncomfortable!"

Ankita: "Oh Deepak, That's sooo sweet!"

Deepak: "I know, I'm sorry. I just can't help the way I feel. I respect you so much, Ankita. I don't want to see you hurt."

Ankita: "I respect you too, Deepak."

As Ankita heads to the bathroom to take a quick shower, Amrish can't resist the temptation to peek through the keyhole. He stands there, staring intently at the small opening, trying to catch a glimpse of Ankita's naked body.

Halfway through her bath, Ankita suddenly becomes aware of Amrish's presence. She feels a shock of horror and disgust as she realizes what he is doing, and she quickly stands up, covering herself with a towel.

Ankita: "Amrish, what the hell are you doing?! How dare you invade my privacy like this!"

Amrish: "I-I'm sorry, Ankita. I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't resist the temptation."

Ankita: "Well, you need to resist it. This is not acceptable behavior, Amrish. You have no right to spy on me like this."

Amrish: "I know, I'm sorry. I'll never do it again, I promise. Please, Ankita, forgive me."

Ankita: "I don't know if I can forgive you, Amrish. This is a serious violation of trust. I'm going to have to think about it."

As Ankita stands there, wrapped in a towel and trembling with rage, she can't believe what has just happened. She is shocked and disgusted by Amrish's behavior, and she knows that she needs some time to process and think about what to do next!

As Amrish approaches Ankita, trying to hug her and apologize for his actions, she tries to push him away. However, in her agitated state, she loses her grip on the towel and it falls to the ground, leaving her naked and vulnerable.

Amrish's eyes widen at the sight of Ankita's naked body, and he can't resist the temptation to touch her. He reaches out and starts running his hands over her skin, causing her to shudder in disgust and fear.

Ankita: "Amrish, stop it! What are you doing?!"

Amrish: "I-I'm sorry, Ankita. I can't help myself. You're just so beautiful, I can't resist touching you."

Ankita: "This is not okay, Amrish. You have no right to touch me like this. Stop it now, or I'll call the security officer."
[+] 2 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Update Super......plz continue..... happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE TELIGRAM GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://.,./CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply
Nice update. Where is deepak now?
Like Reply
The first bang of Ankita is going to start now
Like Reply
When is there going to be next update for this thread
Like Reply
super bro
Like Reply
Ankita is a slut, using the emotions and hard ons of every male member she comes across to get her way through
Like Reply
Is this thread dead or stopped ? Is this story discontinued?
When will there be updates
Like Reply
If there won't be anymore update on this thread atleast mention it as discontinued
Like Reply
Amrish was in no mood to listen. 

He was enjoying the view and his dick became ultra hard. Seeing Ankita's big coconuts in their full thick free nude form bouncing side to side made him go wild and crazy. Ankita's breasts were perfectly made and her nipples were like cherries on a cake. Her aerolas were perfect like a small cricket stadium. Her nipples were thick and stood out like a lighthouse on her breasts. They were ready inviting to be sucked. It was one thing watching her fully clothed. But seeing her completely exposed like this made Amrish go insane.

Ankita, her face flushed with anger, tried stopping him: "Amrish! Please! It's unacceptable! Don't do this! Please!"

"Deepak! Deepak!",  Ankita was screaming on top of her lungs as she was resisting Amrish.

Amrish held Ankita tightly. Her thick and firm boobs were crushing against his chest. While he was hugging Ankita, with one hand he dropped his pants. 

His penis stood up erect. Ankita looked at him with horror.

He tried to push Ankita onto the floor and nearly succeeded but Ankita raised her knee and gave his dick a hard hit.

He fell down in agony. He saw Ankita trying to crawl away from him and he held her by the hips and drew himself closer to her. 

In the fractions of seconds that passed by he managed to get a perfect view of her magnificent ass, a tiny star shaped puckered asshole and her clean shaved pussy from behind. 

But he was still in pain. His hands were still around Ankita's hips. 

"Deepak! Deepak!", she screamed. She quickly gave him another hard kick from behind. 

Deepak was near the refrigerator trying to fix himself another round of whiskey when he heard Ankita's screams. 

He rushed towards her and saw her covering herself with the towel and getting up while Amrish was hanging on to her legs. 

Amrish wouldn't let go of Ankita. 

Seeing Deepak, Ankita started crying. 

Amrish was getting his dick ready even though he was still in pain. 

Deepak moved in swiftly and pushed Amrish away from Ankita. 

Ankita, still angry but wanting to put an end to the confrontation, warned: "Amrish, you should get out now! I will complain and get you arrested!"

Amrish quickly got into his senses.

Amrish: "Uh, I-I was just... I mean, I didn't mean to--"

Amrish quickly left pulling his pants up and shaking his head. 

Ankita, her voice breaking: "I just... I never expected him to do something like that. I trusted him."

Deepak: "I understand. I did not expect him to behave like this! I am sorry Ankita!"

Ankita leaned into Deepak and hugged him, her towel, which was still loosely wrapped around her body, started to slide. Deepak, noticing the towel slipping, felt aroused.

But Ankita did not react. She did not even hurry trying to stop the towel from slipping. 

Deepak, struggled to find the right words: "Uh, Ankita, I am sorry for what happened to you!"

Ankita caught her towel in just the right time but the majority of her breasts above her nipples and areola exposed. 

Deepak and Ankita sat on the couch. Deepak poured himself whiskey from the coffee table. Ankita was in a towel looking ravishing. She was holding on to her towel with both her hands tightly.

"Thank you for saving me from Amrish," Ankita said.

"It was no problem," Deepak said. "I'm just glad you're okay."

"I am, thanks to you," Ankita said. "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there."

"You would have been fine," Deepak said. "You're a strong woman."

"I don't know about that," Ankita said. "I was pretty scared."

"I know," Deepak said. "But you handled it really well."

"Thanks," Ankita said. "I appreciate that."

There was an awkward silence.

"So," Ankita said. "What are you doing after this?"

"I don't know," Deepak said. "I guess I'll drink a bit more."

Deepak watched her still in a state of shock, then he got up and went to the kitchen to get soda to add to the whisky.

"Come on," she said. "Let's share the drink."

Deepak sat down next to her.

"What do you want to watch?" Ankita asked.

"I don't know," Deepak said. "What do you have?"

"I have a lot of movies," Ankita said. "What kind of movies do you like?"

"I like all kinds of movies," Deepak said.

"How about a comedy?" Ankita suggested.

"Sure," Deepak said.

Ankita opened Netflix and picked out a comedy. She turned on the TV volume.

They watched the movie for a while, but Deepak couldn't concentrate. He kept thinking about how Ankita looked in her towel. He couldn't help but stare at her.

Ankita noticed Deepak staring at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," Deepak said. "I was just thinking."

"About what?" Ankita asked.

"About how beautiful you are," Deepak said.

Ankita blushed. "Thank you," she said.

Deepak leaned in and tried to kiss her. Ankita resisted, "Deepak, we are just friends! I don't think this is correct!".

"I am sorry!," he said with disappointment.
[+] 4 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Awesome, go ahead
Like Reply
Amazing...
Glad to see update..
Waiting to see..mega update and sensual encounter..
Like Reply
Nice...
She's very intelligently and cunningly manipulating Deepak with the ultimate goal of successfully recovering the video tape. If the cops get it before her, she's in big trouble.
Curious to know what's her next move
Like Reply
slightly disappointing one
Like Reply
"Deepak, I need to talk to you about something important," Ankita began, her voice wavering slightly. "I don't want this to come between us later, so I'm asking you now itself!"

Deepak looked at Ankita. 

"No matter what you tell me I will always think very highly of you! Ankita!", he reassured her. 

Ankita, hesitantly: "Deepak, there's something I need to ask you, and I hope you won't say no."

Deepak, curious: "Sure, Ankita. What is it? Why are you hesitating so much?"

Ankita, looking worried: "A few days ago, I accidentally bumped into someone in the building's elevator. I didn't mean to push them, but it happened. They fell down. It was a complete accident! I just found out that the security camera caught the whole thing, and I'm afraid it might cause trouble for me. Could you help me delete the footage?"

Deepak, surprised by the request, took a moment to consider the implications. He knew that tampering with security footage was wrong, but he also wanted to help his friend.

Deepak, cautiously: "Ankita, I understand that you're worried, but deleting the security footage isn't the right solution. It's not only illegal, but it could also lead to more problems if we're caught. The best course of action would be to explain the situation to the building management and say sorry if necessary."

Ankita, sighed: "You're right, Deepak. I just panicked and thought that getting rid of the footage would solve the problem. Thank you for making me see reason."

Ankita, feeling a bit flustered after her attempts to persuade Deepak failed, looked very sad and dissappointed. 

Deepak reached out to take her hand, offering support. "I believe you, Ankita. I've known you for a short time, and I know you're an honest and responsible person. It's hard for me to imagine you doing anything bad intentionally!" Ankita let out a shaky breath. "Thank you for believing in me, Deepak. It means a lot."

Deepak looked into her eyes, his expression earnest. "Ankita, everyone has their problems and moments of weakness, but that doesn't mean we are bad people. I know you to be a kind, trustworthy person. I can't imagine you'd ever willingly hurt someone!" 

Deepak squeezed her hand gently. "You're not alone, Ankita. I'll be here for you every step of the way. We'll get through this together. We can talk to the building management and see if we can come to an agreement before the situation goes out of hand!"

Ankita looking at Deepak. "You understand me very well! You are always so nice to me! Thank you so much Deepak!"

Ankita, feeling relaxed and comfortable in her towel, stretched her arms above her head and let out a contented sigh. 

Deepak, sitting next to her, couldn't help but smile at her carefree nature. "You really do look comfortable, Ankita," Deepak commented, amused by her nonchalant attitude. Ankita grinned back at him. "I am! It's so nice to just let loose and be cozy after a long day. You should try it sometime."

"See, I have nothing underneath", she winked at him cutely. 

"Why don't you change yourself into something comfortable! Just grab a towel and give me company!"

Deepak soon came back wrapped in a white towel just like Ankita and he sat down on the couch. 

"Let me get something to eat. I hope you have some snacks in your fridge!"
Saying this, she got up. She still had the whiskey glass she was sipping in her hand. 

"I am going to put this down! Be careful not to hit it with your legs okay!", Ankita playfully warned Deepak. 

She then bent down to put it on the ground right near the couch. As she did this her towel which was already short started riding up her ass. 

She was right in-front of Deepak and Deepak could see her bare ass and her pussy right in front of him.  

After putting the glass down she lingered in the same there for a few more seconds. Deepak was completely aroused and started sweating bullets. It was an unforgettable sight for him. There was a noticeable tent made by his dick. 

[Image: 8.png?10625385272054259166]

Ankita found a chocolate bar in the fridge and she ate half of it. As she was walking back to the couch she offered it to Deepak but the chocolate slipped through her hands and it fell right on Deepak's lap. Ankita reached out to grab the bar and her hand grazed past Deepak's dick which was already raised up. She then put the piece in Deepak's mouth and smiled at him. 

"Oh my God!", Ankita expressed shock pointing to Deepak's bulge! 

Deepak did not reply. Ankita started giggling. "It's okay Deepak! It is natural. We are both adults here!"

Saying this she became silent. 

"You know what! Deepak! Because you are a good friend of mine. I am going to help you this one time okay!"

"Don't get any ideas! Okay!"

Saying this she pushed the coffee table in front of her back creating more space. She then sat down on the floor right in front of Deepak. 

She then gently pushed Deapak's towel aside revealing his thick erect cock.

She then put one hand on the base of the cock. Her fingers circling it. The other hand she grabbed his balls. 

Deepak could not believe his luck. 

Ankita looked at him seductively and smiled. 

She still had the towel on and it created a deep monstrous cleavage. The deepest that Deepak ever saw. 

She slowly moved her hand up and down. Deepak grabbed the side of the couch very tightly. This was beyond his wildest dreams. 

[Image: Showing-how-to-give-a-great-handjob.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
People do things they don't like because of circumstances... otherwise, a classy woman like Ankita would never behave like a slut. I bet she won't stop at just a handjob.
Like Reply
Now she has another chocolate bar. super
Like Reply
Ankita's business trip seems to have morphed into something unexpected.
Like Reply
(04-09-2022, 05:07 AM)sominoru Wrote: I caught her hands and pulled them apart. It was unexpected and fast…Ankita just couldn’t react. All that she managed to do was breathe in heavily. At that moment the realization of what would happen next struck her and her cheeks became red with embarrassment. Her breasts were exposed and her nipples started to get erect. She arched back pushing the boobs up and she turned her face to the side and closed her eyes.

I let go of her hands and they stayed there. I started squeezing her breasts first slowly and then more rhythmically.

“be gentle... please ” she found her voice at last.

“Ankita. All You need is a good fuck. ” I was panting. My heart was beating so fast I was out of breath. 

I focused on her right breast. I cupped it with both hands. The pointed nipple was an invitation I could not resist. 

I started sucking on her nipple. Slowly first. I could feel her nipple becoming harder and harder and I started nibbling on it.

“aah.. ah. mmnn”, she started moaning softly

Now, it was time to see and feel her real treasure. 

I was trying to pull off her shorts. I succeeded, throwing it away from her reach. It lay in a crumpled heap on the floor.

While I kept sucking on her breast, I inserted two of my fingers into her pussy

She inhaled hard and exhaled hard.

I stopped what I was doing and appreciatively looked at her boobs again. I then pinched both of her nipples and started twisting and then pulling them gently. 

'nnnnngggg.. Varun... mmmm.. nngg.. aaah', she kept rubbing her face into bed trying to control the pleasure.

I then moved my attention to below her navel. 

I couldn’t shift my eyes from what I had unveiled…long legs, firm thighs and neatly trimmed

Pubic hair just covering her mons.

‘That is a nice pussy. How often do you trim it?

Well?’

It was overwhelming. She was just what I had fantasized in my head.

I buried my head between her thighs inhaling the musk of her sex. Tentatively, I started licking her.

Oh god!” she shuddered clutching my head with her hands. As my tongue became more insistent increasing it’s rhythm and pressure she began to lose control. 

“aah!” she moaned and moved her hands firmly pulling my hair.

Soon her moans became louder as she shuddered under my maneuvers. 

Abruptly, I got to my feet and started undressing. In my hurry I tore off my shirt and trouser. Lying on the bed, she had a fleeting glance of my manhood as I joined her. 
I raised her legs, arranged them on my shoulders and placed the tip of my cock at the entry of her pussy with just the head buried slightly in the folds of her pussy.‘You want this inside? Do you want to get fucked now?’

‘You want this inside? Do you want to get fucked now?’

‘aahh... ’, she moaned as she felt my dick's head

Slowly and steadily I started pushing. Ankita was already wet and as her pussy held my foreskin back, my cock slid in smoothly.

‘It is inside now. It is nice, tight and warm. Obviously you don’t get fucked regularly. That is why you need me.’ and I increased the rhythm by fully withdrawing and then thrusting wildly. All the while I kept sucking her nipples and playing with the breasts with renewed vigor.

‘I knew that you have nice breasts but these are just too good. Lucky man, I am today!’

“oh god!” she sighed as her vagina stretched to accommodate me. She put her hands to her mouth stifling her moans as the tip of my penis drove all the way to her cervix again and again.

Involuntarily she had locked her ankles around my back. I wanted to discharged entirely inside her.

She looked at me.

“Idiot, pull it out ” Embarrassed, she looked away from me.

I pulled out my dick and used my fingers to rub her pussy with my thumb. Her mouth made a very delicious O by moaning hard.

The pressure of my hand on her pussy increased…she could feel her approaching orgasm.

I swiftly moved up and inserted my penis inside her mouth. She was surprised by the sudden movement. Instinctively started sucking on my dick.

I was hard and huge inside her mouth. She started choking and gasped for air but there was no respite. She knew it was time to pull away…this would be the last time she would suck me. My hands moved to the back of her head and powerfully pulled her to my groin. I knew from the very beginning what she had in mind. Tightly pressed against my groin, she was suffocating. She struggled to free herself, but I was too strong for her. Then suddenly I relaxed, allowing her to create just enough space to breathe. It was only a brief respite. The next instant she was again feeling the pressure against my groin. As my penis hit the back of her throat I exploded. She had no other way but to gulp down my secretions to prevent herself from choking. When I released her she fell back, heaving a sigh of relief. 

"idiot! stupid.. look what you did!"

She was breathless and was heaving heavy. 

I fell all top of her. My head squeezed in between her enormous tits. I played with her boobs one last time. 

All this fucking and sucking exhausted the both of us. And soon we both fell asleep.
Super
Like Reply