Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
My humble apologies for delaying the next update due to some work commitments. Will get back soon next week and once again thank you all for the constant appreciation.
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Take your time. Definitely it will be worth a wait.
[+] 1 user Likes veeravaibhav's post
Like Reply
Thank u for informing. Love ur work and effort
[+] 1 user Likes Blackak.aa's post
Like Reply
Happy to inform all my readers that I have carved out some time for the update and it will come by evening for sure! 

Like they say, if there is a will, there is a way. Be tuned. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
(21-01-2023, 01:03 PM)Mintu08 Wrote: Happy to inform all my readers that I have carved out some time for the update and it will come by evening for sure! 

Like they say, if there is a will, there is a way. Be tuned. Smile

Lets Goooooooo! banana
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Ch 68. The Sensual Brainwashing

"I am sorry Mrs Sharma, but the thigh injury is serious, perhaps he will have to be on bed for a month atleast!" 

When the family doctor said so, the evening pooja thali dropped from Manisha's hands when she realised the condition of her only darling son! The teary eyed mother saw the driver and a butler help him reach his room and she was just shocked.  
Rushing to his room, Manisha cooed, fluffing her son's hair....

"How did this happen beta??"

"Uhmm mom......actuall........just an accident near the college campus!" Rahul didn't want Jason or his friends to enter the conversation and also an added fact that now the powerful negro had began to intimidate him in the worst way possible!

"RAHUL??? OH GOSSHH!!" Asha rushed inside and saw her poor darling on the bed with blood stained thighs which ofcoarse were covered with an expensive sheet for now and she bit her lip realising that probably Jason and his friends had done the job and done it well! 

"Ashu....uh,mmm urghh..... I am okay!" Rahul had to say something and Asha knew that he would probably still try to sound masculine despite of the thrashing he got down there. Rahul noticed how Asha convined Manisha that she will care for him and there was nothing really to worry about. Manisha smiled and kissed the forehead of Asha and then realised she had a tray of juice on her hand. 

The juice with the juicy drugs!

"Uhm.... juice now? Manisha looked at her son and then at Asha, who smiled and cooed back..."Just for you aunty! it will help you worry less about your son!" 

"Aw beta, um thanks...but I think I should sta...." Asha cut the middle of Manisha's words and cooed again...

"You can let go your son now aunty!"

"Huhmm..what?" Manisha raised an eyebrow at that odd sentence and Rahul too looked confused at Asha, despite all the pain on his thighs. 

"Are...I mean, Rahul is my responsibility!" Asha smiled and smiled more at Rahul, who smiled back, although the girl was sad, sad because she couldn't see the sight of Rahul being trashed herself and her cunny quivered at how the contrast of Jason and his friends must had been against the wimpy fair form of her fiancee!

Manisha smiled and had the juice and after just a sip, she had it again. This was the best part about the drugs Jason had given her! the drugs added more flavor to the liquid and Manisha clearly was now addicted to the juices and Asha noticed how she was now moaning and even ran her tongue on the lower lip releasing a "Hmmmmmmmmmm".

This moan tensed Rahul a bit and he was suddenly feeling thirsty, but realised the jar was far away. 

"Mom? uhmm Ashu? can you umm pass the uhm...jar?"

Asha noticed and decided to ignore deliberately, realising that even Manisha was loosing her normal senses now and was making murmered moans with every sip of the juice she took in. Asha took Manisha's forearms on her hands and got her to the side of the room, ignoring Rahul deliberately, who in his meek state, couldn't talk much and just struggled to get hold of the jar somehow.

"Aunty! you are making NAUGHTY sounds! you know that?"

"Hmm wha...what bet...a mmmm?" Manisha was being now naughty and she also enjoyed the conversation with Asha, ignoring what her son was undergoing at the moment. 

"Dhak dhak karne laga hayeeee! right aunty?" Asha bit her lip and ran some fingers on the hip fold that poked out of the exposed are of the saree and this soothing finger feels made Manisha undergo more tiny currents inside her body, but then a crash sound broke the silence and Manisha fumbled a bit, before looking back to see her son had managed to reach the jar, but the jar had fallen down.

Now, the drug also had a side effect. It added some extra doses of anger and intolerance into the person intaking it and this is precisely what happened with Manisha. 

"YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAREFUL! ridiculous!" Manisha boiled with anger, not caring to see what condition her son was in and this gave a mini orgasm to Asha. She wished she could touch her quivering lips when she imagined Manisha being so angry that she herself would perhaps thrash and beat her own sweeet boy and making him more in pain!

'AAahh........uhmmm god!!!! control Ashu! disgustt...ing!" Asha patted herself and told her to shut these hellish thoughts for atleast this moment and then she cooed to an angry Manisha into her ear, as sweetly as possible...

"Aunty, remember....we have to go to the umm Parlor!? hmmm?"

Manisha sighed and looked at Asha, smiling...."Okay beta, let me get ready!"

Watching Manisha shake her fat saree clad ass out of her room, without bothering to face Rahul again, made Asha cover her mouth to resist an evil giggle and then cooed to Rahul..."Aw sorry babe, I will get it for you, just a minute!" 

When Asha also shook her ass out of the room, a hurt Rahul wondered...

"Why did Mom behave like that?? that was so unlike her......" The boy's heart was still skipping beats in another strange form of fright from his very own mother. In the meantime, Asha took a glass of water and dropped a small pill inside it. The pill being an Estrogen tablet and when she got the water to Rahul, he had it in one gulp out of sheer thirst and when he gulped it all, Asha smiled and rolled her tongue over her lips for a brief amount of time. 

Rahul felt very strangely relaxed and also dizzy at the moment. With a small burp, he dozed off to sleep and Asha sat besides her once love of the life and ran her long nails over his forehead, pouting softly...

"My sweet angelic boyfriend hmmmmmmmm, but the love of my life? ummm not anymore sowwyy babes!"

Asha got up and shook her fat ass out of the room and straightaway headed to Manisha's room, to see the hefty lady getting dressed for her parlor. The drugs did a wonderful job in keeping the mature lady enlightened and only be more and more self-gratified with day by day and Asha was well aware of it. 

"Hmmmmmmm looking so Sexy aunty!" Asha cooed and grasped the exposed stomach bulge of Manisha, who moaned a bit and felt butterflies in her whole body.

"Dhatt! you are so flattery beta!" Manisha blushed and kept noticing how Asha looked at her in the mirror and then she noticed the girl making an odd face, nodding in negative. 

"Hey, what happened?" Manisha cooed and Asha stood straight, placing her both hands on either shoulders of the hefty lady, pouting....."Uhmm not happening aunty!"

"Umm then what?" Manisha cooed and Asha almost hissed into her well earinged earl...

"How about showing that belly of your's mmm?" 

A pang of currents followed by one after the other passed through Manisha's body and a deep sound came from inside her heart! 

That was actually what she had latently wanted whenever she wore a saree, but Vijay had never allowed that to happen and therefore, she never encouraged it herself, but now with the drugged mind and the beckoning from Asha, she bit her lip and nodded, but with some last bits of shame, she cooed back.....

"Won't it be ummm vulgar....Beta?"

"Ofcoarse not silly aunty!" Asha cooed and herself gripped the edges of the saree around the fat belly and pushed it down, exposing the sexy hollow juicy navel and the moment it happened, Manisha blushed like never before! 

"Oh my that juicy navel aunty! hmmmmmmm!" Asha cooed and gripped the sides of the protruding waist flesh and shook it a bit. On getting the sensitive flesh shooked, Manisha quivered down there between her fat thighs and closed her eyes. Asha took this liberty and oppurtunity to groom the latently horny lady herself and she allowed the saree tuck to come down untill her juicy navel was well exposed and then, she gripped the pallu and removed the pin and not only that, but also made it more side on the shoulder, exposing a meaty cleveage in the blouse.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm there you go aunty! my juicy hot aunty!!" Asha hissed and even licked the earlobe of Manisha, making her quiver and shake her body a bit due to the sudden existence of currents inside her. 

"See for yourself and tell me honestly how you feel!" Asha gripped her arms around the meaty shoulder of the milf and while she looked into the mirror, Manisha too looked into the mirror and awed at her slightly exposed condition and indeed her drugged mind didn't object a bit at all. 

"Hmmmmmmmmmm yes beta...hmmm so so......" Manisha still fumbled with her words and Asha helped her find it..."SEXY! aunty, sexy is the word"

Manisha had already her long thick hair open, therefore Asha didn't bother with intruding with that portion and making Manisha face her, eye to eye, she pouted cutely...

"Ready for the parlor aunty?"

"Hmhmm mhmmmm yes! But umm which one?"

"Its a surprise!" Asha hissed and high fived herself in mind, for the assurance that she had drugged Rahul's mother well enough and ofcoarse the results would show soon enough for sure. 

Oblivious to what was going on between mother and fiancee, the injured Rahul slept like a log, while Manisha and Asha stepped out of the house to welcome another major surprise and to be frank, surprise for the milf in perticular. The ravishing milf with her exposed cleveage and belly awed at not one bike or one negro, but two bikes with two different negroes sitting on them. 

In other words, the very two negroes who had held Rahul firm, allowing Jason to bash the thighs up! 

But how can a dizzy horny drugged mother know about all this?

Rather, she blushed!

Deep red!

"Oh my! who umm are they Asha?" A slightly decent Manisha still managed to ask, but the she still shamelessly stared at the bulging black muscles from the shirt edges of the two negroes, posing on their bikes, as they smiled at the curvy girl and much more heftier woman.

"Aunty! I think they have a crush on you!!" Asha pinched on one belly fat and Manisha almost orgasmed right there! The pinch of Asha at such an odd context with the well muscled negro men staring at her and uff! the lady just couldn't handle the heat and she murmered....."Dhatt! stop it Asha, you are soo..."

But in the meantime, one of the negroes stepped out and walked towards Manisha, helding her hand in such a sudden that the hefty lady blushed even more, while Asha winked at the other negro, who winked back. The negro admired the bulky figure of Manisha and eyed her like a wolf on prowl already and the more his eyes scanned the meaty cleveage, the deep navel and the bulging hips, the more Manisha reddened with latent shame mixed with lust and just then the other negro blew his horn..."Hey cmmo man! get da ladies on da back!"

"Ya so sexy momma!" The negro already hardened seing the busty bulky Indian lady and Manisha who had her ethics gone for a toss already, just murmered with deep down eyes..."Umm..thank you"

The whole atmosphere had already ignited up, but Asha was confident that the best was yet to come. When she stepped on the bike behind one of the negroes and Manisha stepped on the other one, the two negroes began their bikes and within a moment, the bikes had set off for their destination. The typically manly stench once again conquered Manisha's nose and she remembered the moments with Jason at a similar context immediately!

The smell!

The Melons clashing against the hard spine!

The constant showering of unexpected compliments

And some other memories about Jason made Manisha cling to the negro who was riding the bike in a smooth manner and just some inches away, was Asha who had held her negro rider firm in a sexy manner and she smiled when she noticed how Manisha was slowly making up her mind to grasp the tshirt clad waist of her own rider with her manicured fingers.

While Asha enjoyed her own ride, it was Manisha whose heart was constantly beating up in some kind of crazy anticipations. 

"What ya thinkin?" The negro asked while he rode and Manisha just fumbled with her words..."umm nothing! Where are we going exactly?" 

"Ya ll know soon!" The negro smiled and passed the smile to the other negro behind whom Asha smiled too. She had given her word to Kavita that she will execute the whole plan without a flaw and she remembered how her mother was proud of that commitment. 

At the very same time - Patel house :

Ding dong!

The door opened with two shocked faces on both the sides! 

The one who opened was Kavita, who was wrapped in a big white sheet that showcases her sweaty upper body untill the cleavage and that too with a sweaty shin everywhere! 

But Kavita was even more shocked to see the person outside the door. It was none other than her bestie Parul!

"Kavi?? What were you doing? Taking a bath or something?" Parul was confused to see her bestie covered in just the bedsheet, while Kavita smiled sheepishly and murdered..."Oh Hi Paru! Umm come in!"

Parul came inside and sniffed something bizzare and realised it was an awful stench. Kavita held her sheets and asked...

"What brings you here Paru?"

"Missing my bestie at school!" Parul held the hands of Kavita and while she held it, she took those palms up and sniffed deeper, making a cringe of a face.

"Liked it?" Kavita cooed naughtily and Parul still made a face, pouting....

"Uhmm Kavi, why does it smell like...."

"Actually Paru! You are right!" Kavita winked and she saw how Parul opened her mouth in awe and shock. At this precise moment, Kavita thought of a naughty plan herself and she held the hands of her bestie, pouting..

"Glad you came Paru! I want you to meet someone special!"

Parul raised an eyebrow and only wondered.
[+] 9 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Be tuned!
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Hearty congrats for making it it to the 50th page, Mintu bro!..
clps clps clps clps clps clps clps clps 
Great update! banana
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Awesome... Another fuck mate in the making Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Karmayogee's post
Like Reply
Super hot
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Fantasticccccc
[+] 1 user Likes gunwinny's post
Like Reply
Parul and manisha are getting into the world of black devils at same time. Interesting.
[+] 1 user Likes Rockket Raja's post
Like Reply
some similarities with your previous work. Estrogen makes and appearance. All Rahul had to do was call the cops. Difficult to believe that a millionaire kid with keep quiet about this. That would have been end of Jason and co. They would have been deported. 
But in your world, men are mostly wimps. Women turn on their sons, husbands etc once they are fu***d by an alpha male.

Based on previous story, it will get more darker and will have a sad ending. I am out of it. Keep writing and all the best.
[+] 1 user Likes Dreamybuzz's post
Like Reply
Awesome.....
[+] 1 user Likes RANA ROY's post
Like Reply
Jabardast
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
Awesome.........!
Keep going super stuff!?
[+] 1 user Likes rajshree56's post
Like Reply
Its point of no return for patels
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
excellent
[+] 1 user Likes Bigil's post
Like Reply
(22-01-2023, 12:56 AM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Hearty congrats for making it it to the 50th page, Mintu bro!..
clps clps clps clps clps clps clps clps 
Great update! banana

Thanks bro! Be tuned for future ventures Smile
Like Reply
(23-01-2023, 09:43 AM)Dreamybuzz Wrote: some similarities with your previous work. Estrogen makes and appearance. All Rahul had to do was call the cops. Difficult to believe that a millionaire kid with keep quiet about this. That would have been end of Jason and co. They would have been deported. 
But in your world, men are mostly wimps. Women turn on their sons, husbands etc once they are fu***d by an alpha male.

Based on previous story, it will get more darker and will have a sad ending. I am out of it. Keep writing and all the best.

I respect your point of view.
Like Reply